Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Dear FRENCH anons. I might have to live in Clermont-Ferrand for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: clermont-ferrand1.jpg (247 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
clermont-ferrand1.jpg
247 KB, 490x327
Dear FRENCH anons.
I might have to live in Clermont-Ferrand for two years. I'm 31yo and will be working at BlaisePascal.
How is the city like?
Bohemian? boring?
please help.
>>
>>702551950
Start studying the Quran
>>
redneck city
>>
>>702551950

i don't fucking know, i've never been there. everything's the countryside to us parisians, anyway.

if you like wine, it's cheap everywhere in the country, so that's always that i guess
>>
File: isis.jpg (58 KB, 840x481) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
58 KB, 840x481
Too many sand niggers
>>
I know friends who live there. It's overall a not-so-big industrial city, pretty pleasant. And the people there (when educated enough) are very welcoming to strangers. Plus, there are almost no niggers, which is a rare thing in this country...
>>
>>702551950
Never been there (I'm parisian like this guy >>702553626 ) but I know they have a good rugby team.
>>
>>702553626
>>702554266
>>702554260
Thanks.
I just don't want to live in a boring place.
how old are you just out of interest?
>>
>>702554260
>>702554882
Don't worry, there is animation in this city, btw night clubs are great, bc people are generally nice, in comparison with Paris where I live
>>
>>702554882

I'm 31 too bruh. what's blaise pascal, a university?
>>
>>702555593
yeah, its a university
>>
>>702551950
CF is ok. Lyon is bigger, nearby and more cosmopolitan. You get to shop for groceries at a real market. Lots of festivals, the med coast is the bomb. (no pun intended) Lucky you.
>>
>>702554882
It's a decent-sized city so you should have plenty of stuff to do.
If you're more the outdoorsy type the massif central is close nearby.

Plus it's fairly easy to just hop on a train and go visit the other side of the country for the week-end.
Tell us what you like and what you expect from your stay and we can tell you how to enjoy yourself
>>
>>702557421
All that sounds good.
I'm not a very outdoors person, I do boxing, play football and enjoy clubbing.
I'm single, just broke up with my gf and I want to party now.
>>
>>702558383
Don't know much about the nightlife in CF but it should be decent enough (fairly large city + university). You won't have any difficulty practicing your sports if you work on campus, CF university has a sports section.

Hope you enjoy your stay anon
>>
I have been once in Clermont Ferrand, didn't really enjoy the city, but the mounts in the area are beautiful.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.