Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Problem with chick (not gf) Chick with who I wrote since over

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Problem with chick (not gf)
Chick with who I wrote since over week, wrote me that she's gonna wait for someone who's gonna back. I asked her is this someone important for her. Then she said she doesn't know.
That clearly means that's her bf. We've met on this friday, was nice etc.
Is there can be another meaning of her answer? I think there's not. FUCKING BITCH.
Anons, what do?
>>
>>702545794
What
>>
>>702545946
k, sorry for any mistakes in the text btw
>>
bump
>>
>>702546060
Well, from what I am getting, are you two trying for a relationship? If you guys are but she's waiting for someone else who "supposedly" is her boyfriend don't you think that's a hint that she maybe be playing both you and the other guy?
>>
>>702546848
Cause she said before that she broke with him and had a depression about that. We've met on this friday. We were walking on park, having fun on playgrounds (she likes swings) and then we came for ice creams. So that's why.
>>
bump.
>>
>>702547393
You should just ask her if it's him, or not. If she still on about him then just let it be till she makes up her mind on what she wants. You end up catching to much feelings and when she goes back to her ex (if she does) you pretty much have wasted time, money and emotions
>>
>>702548034
After that when she tells me about this "mystical" person I was in bad mood. Then she was nice and was asking me about my plans etc. That was weird cause before it was totally conversely. She was in bad mood and I was nice. She's surely playing with me.
>>
bump.
>>
>>702548736
It's your decision to take it as playing or not, if you have some sliver of hope just talk to her no emotions or nothing just friends. She comes on to you just say thanks or something nothing else. Don't let her lead you on, if she tends to just talk about him every time you guys talk or whatever really then just leave it's already done
>>
>>702549499
We were talking about him once or twice, so...
But it's not the first time that she's playing with me like that...
>>
>>702550218
Confront her then "worst" thing that happens is you lose a game player
>>
>>702550598
I'll try...
Another, last question. If we, at the beginning of our relation, can't normally talk and we're playing with each other so does this relation has any sense?
>>
>>702548736
Are you talking to her with google translate, too? There might be some communication errors going on.
>>
>>702551390
Funny as genocide, anon.
We're talking the same language.
>>
>>702551311
Hmm, I think if you're able to get passed the talking thing there might be something there but if both of you are just messing with the other then I don't see it lasting long. Personally if I'm dating someone I'm only dating them, going around and playing games with them and stuff just isn't a relationship it's just using them as a tool almost
>>
>>702552108
Thanks for advices, anon. I appreciate that.
>>
>>702552750
No problem man good luck to whatever happens to ya
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.