Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
I want to fuck my aunt. Is there someone...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I want to fuck my aunt. Is there someone else that happened to? Are we normal?
>>
>>702544527
Same, I've always wanted to
>>
File: 1472542434423.jpg (58 KB, 640x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472542434423.jpg
58 KB, 640x626
>>702544527
>Are we normal?
No. No you are not.
>>
>>702544527
>Are we normal?
>Asking this on 4chan
Top kek
>>
Eh. All of my aunts aren't very attractive. Depends on what you find hot I guess.
>>
>>702544527
there's a point in a guy's life where he wants to fuck even his mom
it'll pass don't worry
>>
I have 2 aunts : one gorgeous and the other rather ugly. I know I could fuck the two of her because they want it both, there has been more than signs before. It leads me to beleive it's more common than we know.
>>
No it's not normal. And that is what makes it so hot.
>>
>>702544880
>No. No you are not.
He wouldn't be if the aunt looked like your pic.
>>
>>702544527
Dude, my aunt just left, she was wearing a short sundress. My dick just shot through my pants.
>>
Yeah aunts often find their nephews cute and like them very much. And since it's not their child, if they grow up to be nice persons, there's a big barrier less than if it was. And the cuteness can turn into hotness. Not the first time I hear someone wantiong to or even fucking their aunt.
>>
it could be that it's the oedipus complex. or, that she's a woman who is always nice to you. if she's hot that never hurts
>>
>>702544527
Weird I want u to fuck me
>>
>>702545040
Haha, I have no soul, lol.
>>
>>702544527
Shut up and take my virginity
>>
>>702547170
pics?
>>
>>702546664
pics?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 78182

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.