Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm done. I've been around long enough. I know it won't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0619.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0619.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
I'm done. I've been around long enough. I know it won't get better. It never does. It never will.
This is just sort of me leaving behind a note, so at least somebody knows. I don't care if you're all anonymous. Funny thing is, I don't feel any dread about it. All I feel is relief.
I know too much about humanity, the people snatching control of the world, and the future of mankind, and I am in no position to change any of it. Existence dictates that I just kind of let it happen to me. That is not going to happen.
4Chan was always my escape. No matter how bad things got, I could come back here and find a way to smile. It's been wonderful. But the road ends here, and I'm glad I've spent so much time with you. Inb4 OP is a faggot.
Pic unrelated. Just flowers. I always loved them.
>>
>>702543397
Goodbye OP, it's been fun. (are you an heroing or just leaving b?)
You're a faggot either way
>>
>>702543691
An heroing.
(I know I'm a faggot. Thanks for the laugh.)
>>
>>702543820
how do you plan to do it?
>>
>>702544047
I have a 9mm Taurus. Just cleaning it right now.
>>
>>702544270
good choice, you gonna stream it or record it?
>>
>>702544746
Record. I'm leaving my final wishes in the note, and one of them is to upload the video to LiveLeak.
>>
why not livestream it dude?
>>
>>702545699
Because the only one I want to be around at the final second is myself. We all go out alone. I may as well spend the moments before in reflection.
>>
man, dont do this.
>>
>>702545300
really op, just know it's pointless and weak to kill yourself.

you're dead longer than you're alive.
you can use yourself for something good but instead you just end it
>>
I don't know if this is serious or not but you don't have to do this man. you're just going to prove everyone right, I've been where you are. and I'm not going to bullshit you by saying it always gets better, But I think you owe it to yourself to be around to find out if it does.
>>
Really, just to see what mankinds future looks like is a reason enough to stay alive
>>
If you're actually being serious, I sincerely hope you reconsider your decision. I know it's not easy, truth is, most of the people who browse these types of boards are struggling, some maybe even more than you, but you just have to find a way to push on my man. Find something you enjoy doing, study, become a wagecuck, but don't end it like this.
>>
Meh, have a wank and you'll get over it
>>
File: IMAG0614.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0614.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>702546114
>>702546422
Checked.
>>702546497
>>702547133
You, too.
>>702548112
To each of you, don't be worried. Don't fret over it. It's okay. Everybody dies. I'm fine with it. I've been unnaturally strong about things for the longest time, and so am overdue a moment of weakness. We all have our limits. I've lived long enough to know the moment is lost, the future is lost. I'm so, so tired. You guys have fun. Thanks for chatting. Here are some more flowers. I always liked hibiscus, personally, but these are nice.
>>
Op, do you have skype or something? I really just want to speak to you before you die...

Please,,,
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.