Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anyone ever deal with premature ejaculation? The last two girls

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: KcshiXf.jpg (158 KB, 800x1424) Image search: [Google]
KcshiXf.jpg
158 KB, 800x1424
Anyone ever deal with premature ejaculation? The last two girls I was with and I came pretty much on thrust two. I hadn't been with anyone in a few months besides those two, but in previous relationships I was able to last a lot longer.

Any help?
>>
>>702542600
Think about all the niggers that have been fucking them that'll cure you of your premature ejaculation really fast
>>
>>702542824
true.
>>
Op your gay
>>
A lot of it is psychological.

Beat that by cheating - get some numbing balm like pau yuen tong. Practice how to apply/use it.

Helped me. Fucked for 30 minutes with this stuff, and has made me psychologically "better", as I know I can do it
>>
>>702542600
Milk yourself before.
>>
>>702542600
Rats always finish quickly with a new partner.
>>
>>702543326
Yesterday I fucked at like 3am and jerked off at 11, didn't matter
>>
>>702543367
what do you mean with rats
>>
>>702542600
take an ssri. it will make it nearly impossible to orgasm
>>
Maybe you jack off too much. Hold back when you're about to cum, wait till it settles down, then repeat until your balls explode. Helped me.
>>
Man I couldn't even get it up last time I tried, pretty sure it's psychological since it was my first time. Haven't fapped in a week and feel like I'm ready now though

Eat the girl out though so you won't feel pressured since you already got her off and go in for round two, also stop fapping so you can be ready round two quicker
>>
>>702542600
Jack off first, harder to cum a 2nd time.
>>
lurking

do kegels help?
>>
>>702543247

hi, I'm Pau Yuen and my Dong is original Dong 100% Made in China.

only 7500 Renmimbi
>>
>>702542600
Hey OP, you can get condoms that numb your dick like Durex Extended Pleasure. Try them out and you might last longer
>>
>>702543673
tried it
>>
>>702542600
Just about as your going to ejaculate STOP every thing! You're probably going to need to practice this. You'll cum but it wont feel as great, you dick might get semi soft. Give it about a min ( depending on practice and feeling ). After a while start stimulating youself, you should be back to hard again. After doing this a few times you'll be able to go for longer without feeling you have to cum for longer time.
>>
>>702544907
The last time it was particularly bad, basically like as soon as it went in I felt like I was going to cum
>>
>>702543726
If you can get to the point where you can stop yourself cumming.
>>
>>702542600
Take a few opiate pain killers before you fuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.