Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Okay /b/ I need advice and I'll make a long story short.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 480x480
Okay /b/ I need advice and I'll make a long story short.

>gf of 4 years breaks up with me
>calls me out of nowhere a month later trying to hangout and says she still loves and misses me
>starts texting me
> stops out of nowhere and ignores me
>ignores my call
>apparently she's afraid she'll get too attached to me again

So here's my question: is it wrong for me to ask her to stop playing games and just give me a straight answer? I'm fine never talking to her again, I just don't like being strung along for no reason
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 768x1024
Bump I need your help /b/
>>
man she's playing with you. trust me

just leave as it is and walk away. ignore her messages and shit

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, leave it as it is
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 612x612
>>702540673
So don't even try to get a straight answer? I fucking want some closure I don't even care about being broken up
>>
>>702540848
NO. this is all closure you need. I'm sure she'll try to contact you again, but tell her to fof
she is fooling with you big time, you'll figure it out later
>>
She thought she had someone else lined up. when it didn't work out she still didn't want to bee alone. so she went back to what she knew. so she calls you. maby there was development withe the other guy again so she drops you again. typical manipulating serial monogamist shit.
>>
>>702541208
exactly - listen to the man OP
>>
>>702540848
Been in the same boat with a lying cheating slut of a cunt. Ignore the bitch, move on. More pussy out there to plow. Fuck her and her games. Ain't nobody got time for that.
>>
>>702540848
>fucking want some closure
I want a million bucks
Can't always get what you want, but if you keep fanning the flames you gonna get more heartache from this one bro.

The closure is she plays games and you should be happy she cut ties.probably casual fucking some guy while stringing you along.
>>
>>702541682
Ain't that the fuckin truth
>>
File: p1603018440-4.jpg (112 KB, 419x630) Image search: [Google]
p1603018440-4.jpg
112 KB, 419x630
>>702541208
This is exactly what's happening.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.