Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How does a 19 year old with no car get himself laid?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (134 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
file.png
134 KB, 500x330
How does a 19 year old with no car get himself laid?
>>
>>702539237
you dont fag
>>
>>702539237

He gets a car
>>
File: Et89jh.jpg (197 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Et89jh.jpg
197 KB, 1600x1200
Pay a whore.
>>
>>702539237
You should ask yourself these questions.

Am I attractive?
Can I talk to women?
Why don't I have a car?

The answers will lead you in the right path.
>>
>>702539237
How does the (lack of) car even matter?
>>
Get a job then get a car like everybody else.
>>
>>702539237
You post the gif from a computer instead of your iShit. Kill yourself in Allah's name, and receive 42 free male virgins for you to sate your homolust with.
>>
get a vespa
bitches love vespas
>>
%triforce
>>
>>702539926

For one, it lowers your social status making you look weak or poor and you know women hate weak men.

Also how the fuck is he suppose to go get her if they wanna go out?
>>
>>702539903
I mean, I'm not heinous.
>>702539926
who wants to talk with a guy who can't drive?
>>702539966
I do have a job.
>>702540177
I'm not gay, tho
>>
>>702539237

How hot is your Mom?
>>
>>702539237
Get a friend with a car, wingman like a boss, get sloppy seconds
>>
>>702540302
I love her, but she is not hot.
>>
>>702540374
Best idea so far.
>>
>Steal a car
>Get caught
>?????
>Get laid
>Profit
>>
>>702540273
Simple.

If you don't have a car, be the type of person who makes that a non factor.

Not heinous? Ahead of the game.

Got a job? Have common thingsto talk about.

Vespa goes one of two ways.
1. You're gay.
2. Shows confidence if you make it a non issue.
>>
>>702539237
Use uber...
>>godmode: get your sister to take you to get laid then leave her in the car for 2 hours while you take care of business
>>
>>702539237
national average is 17 to lose your virginity.

You're a loser and falling further behind every day OP. Better start working out in a big way or get a job or something before you wind up stuck on 4chan for the rest of your life.
>>
>>702540566
Alright. So far I've got
>Have a wingman help you out
I've got a cousin who might begrudgingly help
>Get a Vespa
It'd be like playing on Devil May Die mode, but I guess it's doable.

>>702540620
Yeah, I know. Which is why I'd like to do it as soon as possible.
>>
>>702539237get a car
>>
>>702540883
Wingmen only go so far. Gotta just lay yourself out there. Miss sometimes and you'll pick it up.
>>
>>702539926
You do realize not everyone lives in a public transit friendly city, right?
>>
Get grindr and you are done
>>
>>702540209
>>702540273
Haha, okay, must be an American thing. Me not having a car means I live in the city and don't need one. Or I use public transport. But me repeatedly getting laid must've been strokes of exceptionally good luck, not me being social and flirting with women.
>>
>>702541248
The gays do have it so much easier. The sex drive of a man for men.
>>
>>702541259
Well if you're fucking 17 of course it doesn't matter but believe me you'll get older and women will want more if you want to settle with someone.

If you just want to fuck somebody then, yeah, just be social kid.
>>
>>702541223
Western Europe; this problem doesn't exist. But sure, I guess it's a bit more of a thing in either rural America or the type of American city where you can get killed using public transport. Which, going by American detectives, seems like a lot of 'em.

Welp anon, better invest in a cheap second hand car. It doesn't need to be good, just *look* good. And I guess a comfortable backseat helps. If you can afford a Vespa, you can afford this.
>>
>>702541517
You don't know squat about love, do you? When in love, people are willing to let slide a lot more imperfections (if you would call that, not owning a car) then when they're going for a one night stand. I'd say the car's more important for the quickie then it is for love.

Besides, OP explicitly asked on getting laid, not a long-term romantic relationship.
>>
To all the people saying I don't need a car, how am I supposed to get her from point a to point b?

I need to get her to my place so we can FUCK.
>>
>>702539237
stand on the corner gayishly in drag.
>>
>>702541962
Uber, walk, come up with creative ideas like if they offer chariot rides or sleigh rides, taxi. If you have game, it's the trip, not how you got there.
>>
>>702541958
>When in love

Can you explain to me why people love each other? The gain they get from the other. Not everybody is good looking or have great charisma. Still if you wanna get laid and you're a dude you gotta bring something to the table. Good for you if you don't need a car (yet) to get laid but you're a fool if you think it's going to be this way for long.
>>
Post pics of yourself, i wanna know how easy it'd be
>>
>>702542468
Well I'm 30, you tell me.

And yeah, you DEFINITELY don't know love. People love each other biologically to get offspring, so the partner has to look healthy enough to mate with (attractive people look healthy). More romantically, benefits you can take from each other are perks, not the main reason for love. The main reason still is safety, matching characters, caring for each other and attractiveness, usually in that order. So, owning a car is still a perk in the relationship and will - golddiggers aside - never be the main reason a woman finds you attractive. Exceptions to this rule are expensive cars like Porsche's, Ferraris and the like, because those show off wealth and thus security and healthyness. Since the majority of people don't have these, this isn't something for OP to take into consideration.

So yeah, his character, health and social performance will affect his ability to get laid WAY more.

And as has been said; if you can afford a Vespa, you can afford a car. If that's not an option, then use uber or whatever.
>>
>>702540273
you sure
>>
>>702542676
>Posting pics of myself
>on /b/
Haha, very funny meme
>>702543635
I mean, I've gotten girlfriends before.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.