Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Fags how do you boost your mood when you are sad, depressed or

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: aa.png (87 KB, 688x448) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
87 KB, 688x448
Fags how do you boost your mood when you are sad, depressed or being worried without taking any drugs.

For me it's music and video games
>>
>>702536940
pet your dog.

do exercise

go to the forest
>>
realize life is a video game and everyone eventually loses (dies).....have fun and do your best while you're here...doesn't matter regardless
>>
> Has depression
> Tries to find happiness
> Error, "Happiness" cannot be found, try again.
>>
>>702537581
if nothing matters, what are we doing living and not killing ourselves. it doesnt matter if we have fun or not.
>>
Long therm, gym and good sleep. Get up early. Eat, do something, eat, gym, eat, shower sleep. Repear until your life motivation gets back.
>>
>>702536940
Once you've taken the dive and done drugs, it's fucking impossible (imo) to recover from a bad mood without them. i just wait it out
>>
>>702536940
Games and playing piano, or at least they were. I got none now.
>>
>>702536940
Think happy thoughts, just jetskiis, bikini babes that are friendly af, breeze, bbq all at once etc
>>
You kill yourself
>>
does gym really helps that much? i just cant understand how exercising can help with that.
>>
>>702538469
It's just the fact that making healthier lifestyle decisions will increase the total quality of your life is all. If you're in good shape and look good you get taken more seriously, people want to be around you more, and you get way more bitches if you aren't happy having a lot of friends and Bitches to fuck than you deserve to be depressed
>>
>>702536940
Listen to music and move like a retard on it. Don't take yourself too seriously and let it go, anon.
>>
>>702538469
gym and exercise in general increases endorphines, dopamine and all that shit. its like a drug, if you go to the gym all days the rest day you will want to go to the gym.

the hard part is to start exercising.
>>
File: 1466397591723.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466397591723.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>702537541
this, exactly, but not exersise just take a long walk, like 4 hrs long
>>
I play my guitar and sing my heart out until I feel better, I recommend learning an instrument for that reason, But it's only one of many.
>>
>>702538469

It helps ALOT

i know a lot of depressed people

i know a lot of happy people who manage their feelings well and has their shit in place

not a single person i know who actively chases a healthier lifestyle is depressed and sad, it's night and day. it's hard to believe and gym is a bitch in the beggining but once you've been dedicated for months you will change for the better. it's worth it.
>>
>>702537892

Happiness is not a place you arrive at, it's a state of mind created from good decisions and good health, it's the journey.
>>
>>702538469

Gym helps, it makes you feel amazing. And if you don't feel amazing at least you're sad and incredible looking
>>
>>702536940
I take drugs
Dont be such a fucking pussy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.