Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
can you even seriously give me ONE reason...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 45
File: 1462339136212.jpg (92 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462339136212.jpg
92 KB, 1200x800
can you even seriously give me ONE reason why you won't vote for Donald Trump to be the next President of the United States of America?
>>
he is a racist sexist who mocks people's heritage. also his name is actually drumpf
>>
>>702535012
actually he was born Donald Trump. you might want to check your facts friend-o
>>
i dont think hes qualified for the job
>>
>>702534735
because I'm not a US citizen?
>>
>>702534735
cause we'll definitely get nuked and some of the time, i like being alive
>>
>>702536043
only one country has ever had a nuclear bomb dropped on it and America did the dropping.. you might want to reflect on that for a moment
>>
>>702534735
He is an opportunistic demagogue. I don't believe he believe half the things he says which makes him as dangerous as if he did. He appeals the basest divisive drives amongst the uneducated masses and panders.
>>
>>702536816
>divisive drives amongst the uneducated masses and panders
you are so right anon. thankfully I know that Hillary carries little packets of hot sauce with her wherever she goes. Hillary likes spicy food like I do! She gets my vote.

>what emails?
-- actual quote form Hillary Clinton
>>
>>702534735
He says mean things which triggers me and I can't understand how logical they are after that
>Also, I don't want America to be great again
>>
>>702537027
How does your reply address anything I said?

He lies blatantly, contradicts himself but because he is essentially operating as a cult leader he is infallible in his worshipper's eyes.

I actually feel sorry for his followers. Enjoy your orange Kool Aid
>>
>>702537293
>>Also, I don't want America to be great again
alright well step aside kiddo, because there is plenty of work to do
>>702537381
so you are voting for Hillary Clinton? Care to explain why without mentioning Trump? I have the feeling that you can't
>>
>>702535012
>he mocks people's heritage
>immediately clings to 'muh drumpf' meme
You're the reason I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>702534735
Because he's a fucking cocksucker. I'm not voting for Hillary either though. Not after what her campaign did to based Bernie. I'll probably vote unenthusiastically for Jill Stein. She's a cool chick but even as third party candidates go, her experience is basically non-existent. Better than not voting, though.
>>
>>702537840
wow you got all the bases covered.. hard to knock this post at all... except for voting third party. those ballots go directly in the trash in case you didn't know
>>
>>702537529
Sure. I'm voting for her. I use the tried and true logic of Reagan. Am I better off than I was 8 years ago.

I make way more money than I did 8years ago. My home's value is way up. My retirement money is on track. My life is f'n amazing and looks to keep getting better assuming the world keeps going in the direction it's going in. Hilldog is going to be Obama's third term. No surprises just boring slow politics. I'm totally ok with that. My America is fucking better than it's ever been. I honestly don't care if your America is filled with scared poor people. All politics are local. And locally it's great.
>>
>>702537592
This.

Can't wait for the tears
>>
>>702534735
His views on international trade are bat-shite insane. All his other positions are extremely malleable.
>>702536348
*in war
>>
He's just strange
>>
>>702538086
>All politics are local. And locally it's great.
I don't understand global economies: the post
>>702538286
>*in war
and your point? you obviously haven't reflected enough because you are just saying stupid shit. 0/10
>>
>>702538299
Dubs confirm Trump is a weirdo.
>>
>>702534735

Mostly his opinion on global warming.
>>
>>702538472
my point is your statement was factually inaccurate. Also not the same anon.
>>
I don't agree with him.
>>
>>702538472
If the global economy has delivered me golden eggs for a decade voting to kill my golden goose would be insane. See I made it simple for you
>>
>>702538017
Tbh fam if the Greens got enough of the vote to make a statement that's enough reason for me. Besides, we vote by mail in WA so voting is almost as lazy as not voting. I'm not even "wasting" any time or effort.
>>
>>702538608
>my point is your statement was factually inaccurate
no it wasn't. there is only one country who has dropped a nuclear bomb on another country. I will give you three guesses who.
>Also not the same anon
I gathered that much, faggot
>>702538643
yeah I get it that you are comfortable with the status quo you fucking moron. doesn't mean that I am. go vote for your jew slime. nobody is stopping you
>>
>>702538854
>no it wasn't. there is only one country who has dropped a nuclear bomb on another country.
you amended your statement to try and make it accurate, but you still failed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nuclear_tests_at_Maralinga
>>
>>702539040
you are really bad at this. I suggest closing the browser and focusing your efforts elsewhere. but then again, it is a free country
>>
>>702534735
He has said on public TV he wants to bang his own daughter. He won't release his taxes because he funds NAMBLA. I also believe he is the founder of ISIS and is secretly muslim.
>>
>>702534735
In your country you still live above average. Most of you dont know what does it mean to have 25% unemployment rate in your region, raiding gypsys and ganks/mafia so you cant rly do shit and survive like that. You want your america great again but no, fuck that. It is over with all that draining of resources. Economically enslaving the world to feed your rich and lazy asses. Clinton means more police state, trump is more like wild tornado of cow shit. For me i like trump more cuz he pacts with russia and that means world peace due to balance of power.

You are never going back to overprosperity, learn how to work hard and then expect stuff to happen. Nobody is going to work on you anymore
>>
>>702537027
I'm voting for Trump, but the only reason is to keep it from Hillary. They're both going to be terrible and I'm consigned to 4 years of North American darkness. This feels like Bush v. Kerry all over again.

Turd sandwich or giant douche?
>>
he's a shabbat goyim who's loyalties lies with the big bank kikes
>>
>>702539320
not an argument.
>>
>>702539389
that sounds an awful lot like Obama Hussein
>>702539458
>feels like Bush v. Kerry all over again
that's funny because it's actually not like that at all
>>
>>702539320
>be you
>be cornered with proof of how wrong you were
>say the other person is bad at this.
>>
>>702538854
There you go. See how that works you go vote for the person that you think will repress you the best and I'll do the same. That's called democracy. See made it simple you again
>>
Trump is a nigger lover.
>>
>>702539458
Kerry wouldn't have been nearly as bad as Hillary, man.
>>
File: 1473009311754.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473009311754.png
39 KB, 200x200
>>702535785
wow you are a massive faggot.
>>
>>702539651
it's not proof of anything other than anon wants to spend his sunday arguing semantics. I don't
>>
>>702539595
>feels like
>subjective opinion
>reads as fact
Reading comprehension, do you even? My point is that neither candidate is good and I'm voting for what I feel will do the least damage.

Trump will run our country into the ground but at least he won't blatantly betray us to our enemies...more likely than Hillary will.
>>
>>702539712
How?
>>
>>702534735
Here's a Dominicanist.
>>
>>702539724
I agree, anon. I wish Kerry was running so I could pick him than either of these terrible choices.
>>
>>702538553
No one who has a brain believes in your AL gore global warming theory
>>
>>702539990
Same. Kerry was a douche back when politicians were just normal douches on the level that was always expected. Now....Christ.
>>
I'm not voting for Trump because he's a fucking joke and mockery of the GOP. I don't even think Trump would bother wasting a vote on himself at this point.
>>
File: 1463962335843.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463962335843.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>702540190
it's like you tried to make a joke.. but you aren't funny or clever at all.
>>
>>702540190
>I don't even think Trump would bother wasting a vote on himself at this point.
I'd not be surprised in the slightest if I were to learn that Trump didn't historically bother to get off his ass and vote.
>>
File: trump2.jpg (305 KB, 620x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump2.jpg
305 KB, 620x620
>>702534735
Because he is a complete shitforbrains
>>
>>702540490
He's smarter than Hillary.
>>
>>702540424
You man a joke like Trump?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvoHG5DRqYg
>>
>>702540655
you can't even spell properly. you aren't as witty as you think you are
>>
>>702540655
>>
Won't release his taxes, flip flops worse than any other politician
>>
>>702539935
this
>>
>>702540905
you have to be versatile in politics. if you follow the same dogmatic practice long enough you will wind up in a hole in the ground
>>
File: 1465736365658.jpg (172 KB, 915x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465736365658.jpg
172 KB, 915x1235
>>702540905
Because Hillary accepting million dollar donations from wall street is so much better right?
>>
File: Me irl.png (458 KB, 528x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me irl.png
458 KB, 528x528
>>702534735
wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo
>>
>>702540785
you know what I meant jackass. no way in hell I would ever vote for Donald Trump. HAHAHA.
>>
>>702534735
because he is a massive faggot.
>>
He supports a plan to cut education funding by billions
>>
File: trumpiper.jpg (23 KB, 480x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpiper.jpg
23 KB, 480x319
>>702540581
The question was why I am not voting for Trump. The answer is that he's a moron.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with Hillary.
>>
>>702541078
good for you? a spelling lesson or two might not hurt, though
>>
>>702535695
Like hell you do
>>
>>702534735
because he isn't intelligent
>>
>>702541270
More than Hillary.
>>
File: ReligiousPeople.jpg (34 KB, 580x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ReligiousPeople.jpg
34 KB, 580x480
>>702534735
He bankrupted every business he started. Every single one. At one point he opened a casino, it went well to begin with, then in his supreme idiocy he opened another and it took customers from the first one and both subsequently went bankrupt. It taks a special level of idiocy to bankrupt a casino.
>>
>>702535012
you fucking silly nigger, 90% of U.S. presidents were racist, sexists, who mock people's heritage
>>
File: 1470579847743.jpg (91 KB, 628x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470579847743.jpg
91 KB, 628x630
>>702541018
Implying this does not happen with every politician
>>
>>702534735
because he's a fucking sociopath who will fuck up your country worse than bush did
>>
He might default on US debt and crash the entire world economy, setting the entire world back 50 years. Or he might dissolve the policy of only using nukes if someone else uses them first, potentially setting off a nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>702534735
Here's ONE reason.
He supports the Kelo decision, loves it in fact.
>>
>>702541164
I know how spell just fine fuck face. Now go cry into your little Donny Trump pillow OK.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11154261/r

Help cement the heads of these commies and millenial scum that trump will be thier next president.
>>
>>702541427
Obama is worse than Bush.
>>
File: image.png (827 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
827 KB, 1136x640
>>702538086
>>
>>702541540
trump is worse than obama.
>>
>>702541270
he is intelligent enough to get 10 million or so people to vote for him... and here you are in the peanut gallery of /b/. what does that say about your intelligence?
>>702541466
>I know how spell just fine fuck face
but grammar... do you even?
>>
>>702538553
It's called global climate change now. The warming never happened so the term had to be changed...
>>
>>702541566
wow you are a massive faggot.
>>
>>702539935
what does that mean? never heard that term before and google just brings me to /pol/
>>
File: trumo.gif (2 MB, 498x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumo.gif
2 MB, 498x325
>>702541566
I like how by that definition of education, all education is evil. Which is about right among Trumpanzees.
>>
>>702535695
This. Guy acts like the rich little bitch you hated in school.
>>
>>702541566
Damn, really makes you sick thinking about Hillary voters.
>>
I hate America
>>
>>702541332
Lies. The trump empire parents 500+ businesses. Only less than 10 percent have failed. Thats excelent by any business man standards. Not that you know anything about business. You're probably some faggot commie with a direct runoff from the huff post seeping into your mind.
>>
>mfw Trump wins in November
>>
>>702535012
Can't validate no valid here
>>
>>702538086
Same here. 401k went through the roof. Bought a 2nd home, easily switched careers too and I'm not that bright or talented. Plus trump behaves like an absolute retarded and understands even less about the world than I do.
>>
File: dt4.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dt4.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
>>702541903
Born millionaire, would be richer if he just put his inheritance in a mutual fund compared to his poor business success, draft dodger, ditches wife and kids for mistress, runs businesses into ground, makes his clothing line in China and denounces those who export jobs, cheap shitty reality TV star, basically a Kardashian... and he himself said in 2012, after Benghazi, that Hillary is "terrific" and would be a "great president"
>Will make America great again
Clearly just a fuckwit who appeals to retards.
>>
>>702535695
Keeping thinking
>>
>>702542061
>let me pull "facts" out of my ass and see if anyone notices
>>
>>702538854
Other anon is really making you look like an idiot . Give up
>>
>>702542242
I am not sure how you anons attribute that to Obama/Clinton and not the zionist occupied shadow government which really dictates the current state of things
>>
tbh the only reason I dont like him is because hes an idiot. But I'd definetley vote for him over Clinton. All in all, even though I disagree with many of his social ideas, I think Gary Johnson is the bet candidate thus far. Even though he doesnt have a chance at winning.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 1136x640
>>702541723
Wake up
>>
>>702541903
You're just a player hater and im poor
Thats why you can't make friends douche bag
>>
>>702542471
Well whoever did it, thanks. Still doesn't make me want to change anything.
>>
>>702541566
2 is niot true; poverty levels are quite low.
3 is not true; "unsutainable" is only in your and Donald's dumb head. Relevant things like the interes rate on government debt suggest the debt is sustainable.
4 is not true; there has been no significant erosion of second amendment rights since the death of this faggot (see SCOTUS Heller)
6 is not true; the US goverment do not control what people learn.
8 is not true. Taxing the wealthy is quite unpopular bacause there is no class warfare (people like to be part of the rich and/or are affraid that after increasing taxes on the rich other people will be taxed more also. Also, the rich have never been as rich as they are today, which indicates that ("real") taxes must be really low.
>>
>>702542061
No, they're not lies you gullible retard. Things that have the "Trump" name are not things Trump started or runs, he just sells his name to put on in, because of retards like you who buy into the myth that his name is worth anything and is a great businessman. He really isn't. Banks refuse to loan him money because they know how utterly terrible an investment he is.

Anything Trump has ever personally put his hands on and tried to run, has failed. Utterly. The money he has is leftovers from what his dad gave him and from what he could sell off once he ran it into the ground.

Seriously, does Trump merely have to talk and then you brainlessly swallow it? How dumb ARE you people?
>>
File: image.png (287 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
287 KB, 640x1136
>>702541786
Look up common core and outcome based education systems. It was created in communist Russia, perfected in nazi Germany's and now let loose on the American school system. Take your head out of the sand
>>
>>702539595
Bush vs Kerry was pretty fucking shitty

Clinton is kind of like Bush but without the religious crap.

Trump is like electing the Downy down the street if he had a billion dollars
>>
>>702542471
>the zionist occupied shadow government
So you're saying we should give credit to it for our success?
Thank you Jewish overlords.
>>
>>702534735
I don't want to die
>>
>>702537840
b8?
>>
>>702542506
>communism
>government ownership of agriculture
>corporate farms
wat
>>
File: 1465778216090.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465778216090.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>702536348

'Murica has nuked itself before faggot
>>
>>702539389
>he literally said "I want to fuck Ivanka in a sexual manner"

Sure thing, m8
>>
File: 342t.jpg (41 KB, 548x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
342t.jpg
41 KB, 548x356
>>
Trump lies so frequently ,needlessly and freely that he has no idea that he's even lying

He's like your friend that you call a bullshitter. He's been doing it his whole life.
>>
>>702542744
The definition of education in the post I replied to was the definition of any education ever, dumbass.

I'm against common core. But I am in favor of education. Trump appeals to imbeciles.
>>
>>702543030
He's literally not said a single lie.
Hillary on the other hand had to go see congress for all her lying.
>>
File: 1465195420230.jpg (280 KB, 1260x1590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465195420230.jpg
280 KB, 1260x1590
>>
>>702541723
Why?
>>
>>702543165
>He's literally not said a single lie.
“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”
>>
File: image.png (450 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
450 KB, 640x1136
>>702542732
Oh ya. Take a minute and actually consider the info vs what you see. Immediately rejecting because it doesn't conform with you beliefs is holding the ideas up like religon
>>
>>702543004
>fags vote trump confirmed
>>
File: amnestydon.png (115 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amnestydon.png
115 KB, 1024x598
>>702543210
>>
File: 423r.jpg (177 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
423r.jpg
177 KB, 1536x1024
people ask me what kind of wall I would like to see.. something like this seems reasonable.
anybody know where this wall stands?
>>
File: 1465893762797.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465893762797.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
>>702543279
>Thousands of people were cheering
They were
>>
>>702537840
exactly what i'd do if i was american
>>
>>702543456
Israel. You want a Jewish wall.
>>
File: 1464852172557.jpg (60 KB, 599x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464852172557.jpg
60 KB, 599x400
>>
>>702543165
You can't be this dumb can you?
If I give you one example, will you admit that you're a dumb Fuck ?
>>
>>702543105
The government runs the public education system. Other than being put in private schools how is there any choice than gov't controlled education? You can choose to go to post secondary education or not.
>>
>>702543704
I said "something like this seems reasonable"
you should learn how to read
>>
>>702534735
I'm not American, so I get to vote on non retarded people next year instead.
>>
>>702543725
The clintons have a reputation with lying.
They don't give a fuck, they just want their power.
>>
>>702542732
This is whats wrong
Get out of ur bubble
>>
>>702543582
>some people are homophobic
>>
File: TrumpRudy1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpRudy1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>702543582
Posts Twitter muslims to prove thousands were dancing and cheering in NJ in 2011
Twitter founded 5 years after 9/11
Twitter posters live all over the world
>>
>>702534735
Because I'm too lazy to vote.

But if I did....
#Trump2016
>>
>>702534735
Because I can't stand him.
>>
>>702544037
You're a fucking moron if you don't understand what I was showing you.
Muslims were cheering, they cheer when americans die.
Retarded.
>>
>>702534735
He has implied on numerous occasions that he'd pull out of, or not abide by NATO alliance treaties, such as article 5. Leaving small nato countries bordering with Russia, most of which the US has previously for stragetic reasons, lobbied hard for getting included in NATO, in a panic.

What a friend he'll be to old alliance partners and friends. Just what the world and the USA needs, to be viewed as a selfish coward who'd break his word. It's practically an invitation to Putin to start rolling tanks into eastern europe.
>>
>>702543030
Isn't lying a positive feature when you're into politics ?

Vote Trump. If we're going to be led by crooks and liars, let them at least be competent crooks and liars.
>>
>>702534735
1. I'm not American
2. I'm Scottish, and we hate that fucker
3. I hate that fucker and everything he stands for
>>
>>702543785
You asked where this wall stands? It stands in Israel.
>>
>>702534735
i'm british
>>
>>702543816
>not American
>non retarded
kek
>>
Don't be surprised if you vote yourselves into a communist state by being programmed in gov't schools and totally ignorant of the reality of what is actually going on in America. Enjoy having everything you produce taken and redistributed and all the decisions controlling life decided for you by committees of people you'll never meet
>>
>>702543785
So you want "something reasonable like this jewish wall". Glad we got that confirmed.
>>
Over a thousand years ago the islamic state (isis) conqured more land than the roman empire did at it's height. They butchered 270 million christians and jews. The last caliphate fell less than 70 years ago. We need a racist in office. We need someone who is willing to close the borders. The sjw/pol cucks preach islam is a religion of peace. Over 70% of "moderate muslims" would like to see sharia law used in the country they are living in. We need someone in office who is willing to make unpopular choices.
Or we may soon see the fall of western civilization.
>>
>>702543852
Yes they lie. Stop changing the subject though.

As I said, trump lies so frequently and needlessly that he doesn't even realize it.

Hillary lies when she is backed in to a corner.

Both liars
>>
>>702534735
He is disingenuous to the point that it makes him unfit to be in charge of the nation
>>
>>702543656
What country are you from, friendo?
>>
>>702544237
and you said I want a "jewish wall".
I don't.. I want an American wall.. that is made by Americans and stands in America.

it should be very large like that gaudy Jew wall though. maybe even larger.
>>
>>702544136
Trump said in nj, not around the world. Stop changing the argument
Different anon
>>
>>702544136
But Trump lied. That was the point, you beta cock gobbler.
>>
>>702544346
see >>702544454
>>
lack of citizenship is the only thing holding me back now
>>
'Cause i live in Norway
>>
>>702544301
This is exactly why on won't vote for trump. He has no respect for the constitution
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (12 KB, 255x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck off.jpg
12 KB, 255x255
back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>702544136
Just a hillary worker posting on the site again bro
>>
>>702544707
back to /ctr/ you leftist
>>
Because I'm a Canadian so I only vote in Canadian elections.
> checkmate atheists
>>
This thread reminds me, why does no one enforce illegal immigration? Trump wants to try more than any president to stop it, yet everyone rages at it. Like all the other candidates want to encourage illegal immigration it seems. Come into the country without the necessary papers by sneaking in? Welcome! Why bother with the illegal part if they don't enforce it?
>>
>>702544622
Really. Sources to support that?
>>
>>702544739
They will soon reply say oh fuck off meme.
Retarded dipshits
>>
Because im not american so i cant vote
>>
>>702544745
Yeah, you see being a britfag I don't know what that means. However what I do know is that I don't want this shit here when it has it's own board.
>>
>>702544877
He thinks the 14th amendment is a joke
>>
>>702544132
Why you have no reason
>>
>>702544943
No worry, you don't have freedom of speech there.
>>
>>702534735
Lost $3bn running a casino. He's a fucking retard.
>>
>>702534735
He's a spoiled white kid who got bored with all of daddy's money so he decided to run for president. Don't pin me as a hillary supporter either, she's a lying bitch who doesn't belong in office any more than donald trump. Both of them are horrible Flipping a coin is the best solution to vote. America loses no matter who gets made president.
>>
he's a man
>>
>>702535695
He's a lying prick who hates the poor. He has all the qualifications he needs
>>
>>702543287
That's a wide misinterpretation of what communism ought to be...
But I know that this is always up to debate. What's not debatable is that the "Communist Manifesto" doesn't mention any of your points apart from the abolition of private property.
>>
>>702545041
>He ran an honest casino
>Shame on him!
You leftists try way too hard.
>>
>>702545009
Nigga I hate lots of people with no reason
>>
>>702544943
How's all the cameras around your country making you feel? The gov't must not trust you
>>
>>702544877
He has proven over the course of his campaign and beforehand that he doesn't comprehend the constitution. If he doesn't understand it it is because he doesn't respect it enough to to try to.

Example, threatened numerous times to limit the power of the press.
>>
>>702544369
>Over 70% of "moderate muslims" would like to see sharia law
Source?
>>
>>702544178
America is not supposed to be taking care of other peoples shit but their own, wake up dick fuck
>>
>>702544420
uk mate
>>
>>702535012
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>702534735
because he promotes hatred
>>
>>702535012
Could you give an example of something racist or sexist that he's done?
>>
>>702545220
good luck building a wall around world war 3, it totally worked the first two times.
>>
File: ngDG9Qj.jpg (820 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ngDG9Qj.jpg
820 KB, 1500x1001
>>
>>702545369
>bleeding out of her wherever
>>
>>702545070
vote 3rd party? of course they wont win but if enoough people did then they'd at least be taken more seriously by the big 2
>>
>>702545220
We do that when it strategically has an effect on America. The anon clearly spelled that out for you.
>>
>>702534735
ornj
>>
>>702545369
Yes.
>>
>>702545471
How is that sexist? That could be referring to anything.
>>
>>702544235
Stands for equality, peace and security.
Yeah man u hate him so much don't u
Fuck back in ur moms cunt proganda scumbag
>>
>>702544454
Enjoy your jewish wall with a jewish israeli design, Ishmael.
>>
>>702545471
haha that isn't sexist at all but it is funny
>>
>>702544268
Hahahaha crack up
>>
>>702545322
because he blames our problems on everyone else
>>
File: image.png (167 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 640x1136
>>702545126
This time my communism will be perfect. All the other times it was tried it was not real communism. The last century should be proof it's a morally bankrupt system and doesn't work. An estimated 100 million deaths in 100 years, by their own governments? Look it up please before immediately writing it off
>>
>>702545618
trying real hard m80
>>
I graduated high-school.
>>
>>702545184
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
>>
>>702545369
Said that blacks are generally lazy and maybe he shouldn't fire this one particular black employee because it's not his fault that he is lazy and deserves another chance.
>>
>>702534735
No tax returns. Do I win?
>>
>>702543456
most of it just fencing and roadblocks though m8. that's why it's called a barrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Bank_barrier
>>702545637
>>702545541
why 4chan is full of virgins, the post.
>>
If you vote you cant complain later
>>
>>702545751
sure you win the shittiest shitpost of the day award, faggot
>>
>>702545811
that's why I said the American wall will be BETTER.. glad we wasted 10 posts back and forth you frivolous nigger
>>
I liked him in the beginning when he was going off on the republican cucks but I get tired of his bald face lies. Also his supporters look like insane people so it's hard for me to want to be associated with them. If he didn't do crazy shit for a month id probably come back and vote him. Somehow I can't shake the feeling though he might nuke the world
>>
CLICK BAIT PEOPLE FUCK YOU NEW FAGS
>>
File: image.png (299 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
299 KB, 640x1136
>>702545167
Holding them legally accountable for slander is different than shutting them down. Look up the bill Obama passed to allow the gov't to use propaganda(social engineering/ mind control) against its own people. What's worse in your opinion?
>>
Makes fun of the disabled
Is a racist
Is a misogynist
Doesn’t understand why we haven’t used nuclear weapons if we have them
Prefers Putin to Obama
Enjoys the writings of Hitler
Would bring back water-boarding
Makes most Trump products overseas
Won’t disclose his tax returns
Thinks it’s funny to joke about presidential assassinations
Makes fun of the disabled
Used lawsuits to stiff small businesses
Thinks it’s a good idea to argue with parents who have lost a child to war
Thinks women who have abortions should be punished
Is proud of his penis and gets defensive when it’s size is questioned
Thinks President Obama founded ISIS- an organization started before Obama was a Senator much less President
Makes fun of the disabled
Didn’t realize Russia invaded the Ukraine but when pressed said it was a good thing
Is good at business but better at bankruptcy
Discussed the idea of dating his own daughter because she’s his type
Thinks women who face sexual harassment at work should just find another career
Wishes people at political rallies would be allowed to beat one another up when they disagree
Makes fun of the disabled
Doesn’t consider American prisoners of war to be heroes because they were captured
Doesn’t know what the KKK is and therefore really isn’t sure if he should decline their endorsement
Always wanted a Purple Heart – so much so that he accepted one from a vet and joked about how much easier it was to get it that way
Makes fun of the disabled
Wants a litmus test for what it means to be an American
Doesn’t believe in the separation of church and state
Wishes he was black today because being black today would give him an advantage – but doesn’t want a black man counting his money. He only wants Jews for that.
Thinks women in the workplace don’t give him 100%. They give him 84% because 16% goes towards taking care of the kids
Doesn’t do “the email thing” which is probably the best thing about him
Makes fun of the disabled
>>
>>702545988
reddit pls go
>>
File: trump.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Personally I don't dislike him. Just the people who is going to vote for him.

He probably is smarter than what the media has showed ("le deport the mexicans lmao"), but even if his image was manipulated, the reason why people support Trump is because they actually like that "le deport the mexicans lmao" character. Why people support someone because he promised a 3000 km brickwall is beyond my comprehension. Makes me think of pic related
I mean, he can't be worse than how potus have been coming.

Also he is aesthetically unappealing.
>>
>>702546077
>Makes fun of the disabled
He's done the arm twitching thing way before he ever made fun of that faggot retard.

Not reading the rest due to how stupid you are.
>>
>>702545322
Buzzword and name calling. Source on him actively promoting hatered?
>>
>>702545740
>according to some guy that wrote wrote a book on Trump "secrets" and has since been debunked
>>
>>702545751
No sound tax consultant would advise you to release your taxes while under audit. Allows for influencing auditors.
>>
>>702545825
>Thread asks for one reason
>Gives one reason
>Even Trump said no one should vote for Obama because he wouldn't show birth certificate
>Now refusing a similar situation

It's just one reason, however right wingers butthurt reactions, like yourself, to fucking anything should be considered another reason.
>>
>>702545811
I assumed he was talking about her ears.
>>
One word (you have been warned):
Torture.
>>
>>702535012
but racism and sexism its not bad, its the normal thing to do, since niggers and womans are inferior.
>>
>>702546125
Jokes on you I'm perma banned there you cunt. I've been to two trump rallies. That last one turned me off completely. But it's possible I could still vote for him
>>
>>702546391
>>Now refusing a similar situation
it really isn't. you should do your history child but not every US president has been completely open with all of their taxes and shit.. in fact Bill Clinton was known for the very same...

>implying this is the same as if we have elected a muslim kenyan as president
no it really isn't the same you faggot
>>
File: 8674232185.jpg (198 KB, 1000x484) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8674232185.jpg
198 KB, 1000x484
>>702546367
He's running for president, it's a serious concern if he is as tied to russia as some claim. If he's a billionaire what fucking difference would it make? He loses a few more million dollars? Should be nothing for him, especially if he is president.

You faggots actually think he is perfectly squeaky clean and it's funny.
>>
>>702546367
He's not under audit. You need to show a source he's under audit
>>
>>702541144
But it has all to do with who you are voting for
>>
>>702546630
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/donald-trump-tax-audit-letter/
>>
>>702546584
That is some impressive denial, kid.

You probably think he stands next to Jesus or something
>>
>>702534735
He has no fucking clue what he's talking about and his policies change every 5 minutes.
>>
>>702546417
sure you did.
>>
>>702546626
Billionaires don't become billionaires by being okay with throwing away millions. Besides, there's further complications that can arise besides being taxed more.
>>
File: 1457804654972.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457804654972.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>702546763
>you probably think
wow you really got me there
suck it up or gtfo
>>
>>702546367
this statement makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>702546849
Well, it's pretty sexist to immediately think about a woman's period. Are you sure you aren't sexist?
>>
>>702546924
Why not? If public opinion is being fed back to the audit staff, you don't think that would sway their judgement?
>>
Lets load both the fuckers in a rocket and launch it into the sun. I hate both of them.
>>
>>702546783
>build wall
>enforce immigration
>grow jobs
Seems pretty consistent to me
>>
Obama is a muslim. Hes nearing the end of his term. Hes closing down prisons in the middle east. Hes shutting down gitmo bay. And plans to give it back to cuba. Letting all the captured radical commanders go. And is sending planes filled with pallets of cash to iran. He didnt found isis. But he sure as shit is furthering their cause.
>>
File: a1MvVWv_700b_v1.jpg (36 KB, 610x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a1MvVWv_700b_v1.jpg
36 KB, 610x377
>>702546867
Billionaires lose millions on usual basis, it's the cost of doing business. You always go with what is most beneficial, sometimes it's losing millions, to gain more millions. If he wanted to win, he would not care about his millions, his children's children are already set.

But I guess I'm just too retarded to understand.
>>
>>702547138
>kill what I don't like
Okay Hitler.
>>
>>702547212
>if you lose money, you win!
kek
>>
File: 1460591070103.png (136 KB, 302x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460591070103.png
136 KB, 302x338
>>702547167
meanwhile we have 50 or more idiots in this thread arguing over the soundbites from Trump and the latest feelings that got hurt.....

god save us all
>>
>>702546922
Well I try not to think most right wingers are neonazies but retarded biblethumpers but you might be right, I may give them too much credit.
>>
>>702547043
First of all, do you even know what an audit is? There's no actual *judgement* involved in an audit, it's just a gathering of financial information.
Second of all, he's already a fucking public figure, so public opinion is already "being fed back to them"
>>
File: 48807968.cached.jpg (34 KB, 600x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48807968.cached.jpg
34 KB, 600x399
>>702547360
>neonazies
>>
>>702545687
No, you misunderstood. The drawing was about "Communist Manifesto". What I'm saying is merely this :

Communist Manifesto != Communism

It's not about "this time my communism will be perfect". Communism doesn't exist at all, and it *cannot* exist, because it's not a model.

It's just the idea of a revolution towards a society of workers. If you actually read the communist manifesto, you'll realize that it doesn't contain any guidelines.

Also, you're making the death count of communist countries. That's a pretty stupid idea, because I'm fairly certain that capitalist countries have killed a lot more people. In the past 10 years we've already killed quite a few millions....
>>
>>702547279
>Implying there is no situation where that is true

You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>702534735
He's a shitty businessman who declares bankruptcy as often as he succeeds.
Not to mention the silver spoon beginnings
>>
>>702547423
hahahaha, alright, now ask yourself what they do with that gathering of financial information. Maybe... they review it and determine if laws are broken and money is owed?
>>
>>702547163
"grow jobs" is not a policy, it's a rather pedestrian aspiration.
>>
File: lowenergy.jpg (43 KB, 579x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lowenergy.jpg
43 KB, 579x412
>>702547559
this thread is becoming low energy
>>
>>702547508
What is the benefit to releasing these so the news pundits can drill tax auditors about it 24/7? There's no net positive.
>>
>>702547598
right so, if he's clean he should have nothing to worry about. there's nothing the auditors don't know that the public does whether he releases or not. it should make no difference to the audit.
>>
File: 1453936497546.jpg (74 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453936497546.jpg
74 KB, 960x960
>>702547611
Nah president trump will simply put more job seeds into the ground and in turn they will grow up to be more jobs.

It's simple, great, understandable. The best, best job seeds and best jobs ever.
>>
>>702547559
>hundreds of businesses
>four of them fail
>shitty businessman
I'd be ecstatic if my KDR was that high.
>>
File: americans.jpg (8 KB, 221x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
americans.jpg
8 KB, 221x228
> far right leader in Europe
> thin
> blue eyed
> fashion af
> actually white
> hitler approved haircut

> far right leader in America
> fat as fuck
> green eyed (as Mexico flag)
> uses the same suit since 2013, just changes his tie
> he is not even white, he is orange
> uses the haircut of a old italian nona
>>
>>702534735
im a britbong
if i could vote god-emperor, i would
>>
>>702547611
Which informs the policy to be made....
>>
>>702547859
I wouldn't start talking about ratios and stats that seems to be far above that anon's level of understanding
>>
File: apples01.jpg (29 KB, 449x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
apples01.jpg
29 KB, 449x536
>>702535136
but you ignore everything else he said,right. I bet you were happy to have that, at least
>>
>>702547960
Trump has concluded that we should grow jobs...like every other fucking human on the planet.
America, WE MUST ELECT THIS MAN
>>
>>702547611
>>702547835
Short way of saying trade reform, tax reform, and environmental regulation reform.

Subsisting on that diet of NPR and CNN isn't going to do you any favors, friend.
>>
>>702547859
You think he has lost 4 businesses then you have never done a basic google search on the subject.
>>
File: 1464643526642.jpg (36 KB, 543x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464643526642.jpg
36 KB, 543x549
>>702548027
>joins OPs thread
>replies to first post after 200+
>>
>>702534735
We are $19.4 trillion dollars in debt and is rising every day. Fuck Hillary and the rest of the world.
>>
>>702545369
>ancestrally mexican judge can't be trusted because of his ancestry.
>>
>>702547755
Not a matter of being clean or not. It's that anyone that doesn't like him can interfere with unfair influence.
>>
>>702534735
He doesn't have a vagina
>>
>>702547481
That's exactly the problem with it. In a purely ideal based sense it's great but it never works out that way. People fall for the meme and the reality is it always becomes a totalitarian state. They need to goulag everyone that doesn't tow the party line to maintain control
>>
>>702548167
You're partially right. It was more like two or three businesses, one of the same casinos went through bankruptcy a couple of times.
>>
>>702534735
congrats, this tired ass bait thread got plenty of responses yet again.

For the record, neither of them are qualified in any way and won't get my vote.
>>
>>702548293
that's true whether he releases or not.
>>702548119
undefined "trade reform" is not a policy anymore than undefined "immigration reform"
>>
>>702541376
it doesnt happen with trump you shit for brains
>>
>>702548457
well tbh Hillary is perfectly qualified at being a shady politician who loves the saudi chode.
will Trump make a difference? a little boy can dream can't he?
>>
>>702548251
That's not racism though. Mexican is a nationality. Also, are you implying that the child of immigrants might not be a little biased on a case about immigration?

Kind of interesting that he was hand selected for that specific case, don't you think?
>>
>>702548104
Yes. Lets - the way you've described it, he is the candidate who represents his countrymen best if he can encapsulate not just his country, but the world's views on job creation...
>>
>>702548514
But both of those are defined, anon:
>cut down on illegal immigration
>cut down on trade deficit
>>
>>702548449
You still havn't googled it
>>
>>702548374
Susan Sarandon says you're not supposed to vote with your vagina.
>>
>>702548623
>Also, are you implying that the child of immigrants might not be a little biased on a case about immigration
It was a case about Trump's fraudulent 'university'. Do you not follow the news?
>>
>>702548617
He already has though. Nobody was even thinking about the wall a year ago.

It's kind of a cool though, no matter what, the RNC is dead, the DNC is dying, and we're potentially going to get a shitton of new blood in office.
>>
>>702546076
There's already laws regarding slander on the books. So you want more laws. That's great just what we need in this country more laws and regulations. Are a liberal or something?
>>
>>702548782
okay and why should we do either of those things. I'm very curious to hear reasons.
>>
>>702548807
But I already have anon. Why don't you get this over and link me a DailyKOS or Huffpo article that you think is unbiased.
>>
>>702546287
Book was written decades before trump was running for office and if you don't think that trump bought and used his influence as an attempt to discredit the book than you're naive enough to vote for him.
>>
>mfw Trump wins in November
>>
>>702549299
Let's pretend that one guy saying that one thing is telling the truth.

Find another example.
>>
>>702549503
He said that a Mexican American is not capable of judging his lawsuit.
>>
>>702548874
Trump's media coverage has been primarily regarding his tougher stance on immigration which will disproportionately effect Mexicans. Do you not follow the news?
>>
>>702549678
That's not racism though. Mexican is a nationality. Also, are you implying that the child of immigrants might not be a little biased on a case about immigration?

Kind of interesting that he was hand selected for that specific case, don't you think?
>>
>>702549678
and there is nothing wrong with that. Trump has made many comments about a permanent barrier with Mexico and that could possibly bias the judge on the matters of ruling. the judge should recuse himself
>>
>>702534735

I'm Canadian, so I'm not allowed to.
>>
>>702549768
I see you're now simply trying to defend his xenophobia/racism rather than denying it. Good day.
>>
File: 145027080082.png (463 KB, 600x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
145027080082.png
463 KB, 600x583
I WILL NOT BE DEPORTED!
>>
>>702534735
united steaks of america
>>
>>702549965
>xenophobia/racism
are these the same thing now? are you sure you understand the difference?
>>
>>702548378
Yeah, but to dig even deeper : the same thing can be said of liberalism and many other ideals.

The truth is, communism, liberalism, capitalism are all pretty much the same thing in practice (and I think the graph I was originally answering really hints towards that).

If we want an alternative, as far as I know, there's only anarchy. And if we don't believe in anarchy, well, authoritarian states aren't always so bad.
>>
>>702549798
THE CASE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IMMIGRATION YOU STUPID BRANCH TRUMPIDIAN.
>>
File: 1460687840384.jpg (173 KB, 914x1295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460687840384.jpg
173 KB, 914x1295
>>702534735
He is a normie, needs to step up his game. I mean it. Anyone on /b/ is on top of this guy.
>>
>>702549798
Let's start by being honest, by definition it's an ethnocentric remark but meets the modern use of the word racist. Paul Ryan will back me up on this by the way.

The man is a judge and worked hard to get and has the experience to handle that case. If he was biased because of his nationality than he wouldn't be fit to be a judge at all.

Also, no I do not believe in conspiracy theories.
>>
>>702549980
It's okay Paco, you can come back in legally! We love legal immigrants.
>>
I don't agree with either Trump or Hilary. I'm not gonna vote and I'll just see how shit plays out.
>>
>>702550070
I'm using that formulation to deal with the hair-splitting "HUR DUR MEXICAN IS NOT A RACE" morons.
>>
>>702550086
>capitalism is the same as gibs
whoa mama
>>
>>702548251
I think you mean

>can't be trusted with that specific court case because his Mexican ancestry would create a bias in a trial of Trump v. Mexicans

sometimes its good to actually read in to things, anon
>>
>>702550113
It did. Did you not read about it?
>>
>>702549019
>cut illegal immigration

It disproportionately negatively effects those living in the lower socio-economic areas, causing further issues for America's bottom line while also indoctrinating immigrants into ghettoization

>cut trade deficit

This is the amount by which the cost of a country's imports exceed their export costs. It stands to reason that an increase in importation stems the tide off job creation in the realms of production within a country.
>>
>>702534735
I'm not a hick
>>
>>702550308
but you are still using them both incorrectly, so there is that
>>
File: 1466920681845.png (134 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466920681845.png
134 KB, 800x1200
>>
>>702549866
That is not even close to a valid reason for a judge to recuse themselves from a case we would never have a judge for any trial if the standard to recuse oneself was that low.
>>
>>702549678
>I just joined the discussion: the post
>>
>>702550244
Why should I care about what Paul Ryan thinks about ethnocentric remarks? Guy's a tool.
>>
>>702550306
Beta
>>
>>702550478
>This is the amount by which the cost of a country's imports exceed their export costs. It stands to reason that an increase in importation stems the tide off job creation in the realms of production within a country.
Only if you know absolutely zero about economics. Literally every serious economist left, right, and center will tell you that the trade deficit is fucking irrelevant. Try again.
>>702550460
Makes no sense, he has a great relationship with the Hispanics!
>>
>>702550594
nope because there is such a thing as a high profile case and after certain comments made by Donald Trump not many would be "surprised" if the judge ruled harshly against Trump.

The judge should recuse himself
>>
>>702550244
Would you assign a judge that made $2mil as a board member of a private prison to preside over court cases that end with convicts going to that prison?
>>
>>702550697
He is a tool. He endorsed trump even though deep down he knows it's a mistake but he did it for political gain
Sad!
>>
>>702550308
>to deal with

and there we have it, this is all a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that you made up your mind about Trump and have spent the last X months trying and failing to rationalise what was a deeply irrational decision.
>>
>>702550306
>there's a fork in the road and I'm just not going to steer the car
tool
>>
>>702550969
nice projection. awful bait.
>>
>>702550908
The judge is an American. He is not Mexican.

As an example, I'm an Italian American and proud of my heritage and family traditions. If you said Italy sucks and is a shit hole filled with rapists, I would not give a Fuck
>>
>>702550478
That's a lot of words to say exactly nothing.

The reason nobody wants to pick fruit for $4/hr is because illegals artificially push down wages by bidding low.
Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 45
Thread DB ID: 78117



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.