Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

It's been 77-83 degrees in my apartment every day for the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fat-guy-sweating.jpg (20 KB, 235x258) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-sweating.jpg
20 KB, 235x258
It's been 77-83 degrees in my apartment every day for the entire summer. even during the night, regardless if i open or close windows, or use my portable AC
the only break i get is when it rains, but the humidity before the rain is fucking retarded.
Showering helps sometimes but usually just makes my skin wet and cold for a few minutes more than anything then its back to sweat city.

also yes i'm a fatty, but well under 300 pounds. being fat in the summer blows horse cock, imagine it like you have to wear track suit everywhere you go and you can't take off.

can't wait for fall when everything cools off.
>>
File: vrekk.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
vrekk.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>702534367
>>
>>702534367
eat less
stop drinking soda
stop being a bitch
>>
>>702534963
>>702534367
this
>>
>>702534963
I think he could just stop being a bitch. I'm over 300 lbs and I'm on my feet all day, I walk to work(about 17 miles a week), and it has been over 100 degrees all summer.
>>
>>702534367

I'm sick of the heat. Thank God it's cooled off a bit. Supposed to be below 80 today but it'll creep up to about 90 by Wednesday. AC has been out all summer. Not fun.

I keep a spray bottle of water in the fridge and spray myself. And I drink ice water in glasses full of ice cubes which works to make you feel cooler for a while.

Fucking sick of the heat.
>>
>>702534963
recently cut out majority of sugar from diet for about 2 months, barring yogurt and other health shit, tried to eat mostly fruits vegetables and salads ocassional pasta.

had some OJ and the sugar came back full on.

I did actually eat an entire bag of apples and mutliple banana bunchs before they went bad. I almost never ate apples before this, but my fucking god i forgot how good granny smith apples taste. could ate those fuckers forever.
>>
stop living on the sun anon.
>>
Y'all need to move up to the Pacific Northwest (Northern California, Oregon, Washington, British Colombia)

>60 degrees all year
>dry season April - October
>Rainy season November - March

Even during the rainy season you can still have some days with sun. Come on up here, it's beautiful, redwoods everywhere, temperate climate.

You also have Indian summers up year, where its warm and sunny through the whole month of September.
>>
>>702535223
Your joints and heart will eventually suffer, taking you with them. There is no advantage to being a lardass
>>
>>702536139
op again, our rainy season is right about now.

We have had a fuckload of good rain showers and thunderboomers (i love the loud thunder) but they are mostly short lived in terms of duration, they come down hard for about 30-60 minutes and then fuck off, if we are lucky the rain lasts for the evening.

One of my best memories was my cat and her 2 kittens staring out the door at the rain silently while i stood behind them.

And don't even get me started on the fucking flies, it's just fucking stupid how many there is right now.
>>
>>702536334
Didn't say it was an advantage you retarded faggot. I'm not just a totally rotund spud either, used to be something of an athlete. Although, make no mistake if I need to beat some ass not being a scrawny fuck helps a bit.
>>
File: 20160904_155200.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160904_155200.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>702536688
Put this fly paper up a week or 2 ago. Already needs to be replaced.

Swat 10 of them turn around see 30 more.
>>
>>702537174
God damn, where the fuck do you live.
>>
>>702535223
You must eat a fuck ton/horribly to be over 300lbs despite walking a couple miles a day. I walked about 2 miles a day for a whole summer and lost 50lbs like it was nothing. And I wasn't even pushing 300lbs, even prior to the weight loss.
>>
>>702537656
Did a lot of lifting for some years there. To lose 50lbs only walking 2 miles a day for a summer you'd have to eat terribly. 3200 calories to a pound of fat. To burn one pound you need to walk roughly 35 miles and you only averaged 70 a month for a 2.5 month period. That averages 5 or 6 lbs of fat burned through exorcise at most which tells us a portion of what you lost was muscle mass.
I was a skele fucker myself for a while. I'd rather be fat, but I do miss being muscular.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.