Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why haven't you upgraded to a premium Blackberry device

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-0003-1.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG-0003-1.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
Why haven't you upgraded to a premium Blackberry device yet Anon? Why do you like to be spied upon 24/7?
>>
Price
Functionality
Compatability
>>
Xposed
Xprivacy
Adaway
>>
>>702532830
I don't do things that are illegal or shameful so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>702534000
Unfortunate.
>>
>>702533802
so much this
afwall+ needs to be added, and you're safe.
>>
>>702532830
Meh.
It's still android.
>>
When saying "Blackberry" I mean a Blackberry device with Blackberry OS and not shitdroid.
>>
>>702534506
They're outdated af
And Blackberry ist not releasing new phones with BBOS within foreseeable future
>>
>>702534801
QNX based os fam, what else?
>>
>>702534927
Name a Blackberry phone which is compatible with at least 80% of most popular apps and services.
Don't get me wrong. I personally think Z30 was the best phone for its generation. And I owned it for nearly 3 years. But as the time went by the Z3 became incompatible with almost 50% of apps I use daily.
>>
>>702535497
I don't really use "hip" apps though. I need a stable phone, makes calls, is stable and seccure and can browse the net. BBOS now has Amazon apps and there is a way to install most apks.
>>
>>702532830

I wanted a passport, but my cell network is not GSM. BB no longer makes cdma phones I guess.
>>
I know... They're really jewish some times.
>>
>>702532830
Blackberry Priv masterrace reporting in
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.