Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Yesterday I took whole pill of blue ecstasy "transformer"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: transformers.jpg (106 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
transformers.jpg
106 KB, 720x1280
Yesterday I took whole pill of blue ecstasy "transformer" (pic). While I was at the club I got this huge sore/allergic reaction/herpes all over my lips. Today it's still there. I do not know what it can be. I probably fucked up my immune system and shut it down. Fucking never will do E again (I am just lying to myself, not a whole pill anyway)

What could cause swollen lips? What do?
>>
Allergic reaction. Either you're allergic to ecstasy(extremely not likely), or you're allergic to whatever it was cut with(not unlikely, one of the results of a drug not being regulated).
>>
If it persists for a couple of days, you'll wanna go to the doctor, tell them you took some kind of ecstasy which you think caused this, and they'll probably give you a steroid.
>>
ya sounds like biological bad luck and a pill with some weird research chemical that you happen to be allergic to. Get a test kit next time.
>>
>>702531258
its fine man, you probably just chewed up your lips and didn't drink enough water so they are all dry and whatnot.

Maybe don't get stuff from the same guy, check if your friends have the same thing?

Also I always do half, then half like an hour or so later if I haven't done the specific pills before.

Also you can buy tester kits for basically nothing.
>>
Personally i love telling my doctor what drugs i've been on. They are legally required to keep that shit confidential, and they consider it really refreshing when you don't keep any secrets like that.
>>
>>702531864
except now your insurance knows and you can potentially be labelled a drug seeker in your medical history.
>>
File: 1431729847654.jpg (113 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
1431729847654.jpg
113 KB, 533x585
>>702531864
In fact Jew doctors love hearing about goyim fucking themselves on Jew invented drugs. They jack off later imagining it.
>>
>>702532349

So, it's win-win?
>>
File: 1472457773156.jpg (50 KB, 446x537) Image search: [Google]
1472457773156.jpg
50 KB, 446x537
>>702531258
hey bro. I drank bootleg moonshine at a party and got these sores all over my elbows (no seriously). it was fucked up. They were huge sores in clusters. I went to the doctor and he just gave me some antibacterial cream that did fuck all. Eventually it went away, but it was itchy as fuck and I figured out more about it online than I did even going to the doctor (typical). It was a fungal infection from consuming some sort of wheat or barley used in producing shine? I guess? Fuck what a shitshow. I still have scars from the sores.
>>
>>702531444
Trips and this.

If the retarded global government would finally decide "hey, it's more humane to regulate these drugs and provide them in a sanitary and professional way, less people would die and more people would enjoy the drug"

Morons run our world
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.