Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Calling on b/ virgins I'm married but there is this little

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (663 KB, 1536x2319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663 KB, 1536x2319
Calling on b/ virgins
I'm married but there is this little minx at work that has eyez on me. Went for drinks a couple times, made out, finger blasted her in the street. She is totally dtf but ... I'm married. Sex with the wife is good but i cant but think about whether or not the minx is some freaky fuck toy. We discussed a little about that and she dropped hints that she liked "many things" and that she was rather pliable to somebody's needs
Wtf do i do bitches ? Spare me the comments, virgins. Actually talking to grownups here
>>
>>702529084
You sound like a fucking retard
>>
>>702529258
I love you too
>>
>>702529084
>Calling on b/ virgins
>Spare me the comments, virgins.
well, m8, first off, you are clearly just a fucking faggot. Second, dont do it, your faggotry will only get worst and we dont want you to come crying to /b/ like a faggot
>hurr i lost my wife she caught me cheating and left me, whats wrong with her?
fuck you
>>
>>702529084
so how banging her would be worse than fingerblasting? oh oh you can use just the tip it wouldn't count then right?
>>
you be master your wife is dom and slut is sub
have best threesomes of your life
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>702529084
You already fucked up. Gave up your wife for some skank who probably gives it to everyone at your work including the Puerto Rican janitor.
Even if you feel like a b0ss now, you are going to feel like a complete shit eventually and the guilt will eat you up.

You done goofed OP.
>>
>>702529084
>Calling on b/ virgins
>Spare me the comments, virgins
You seem like you got life all figured out.
>>
File: 1472834931424.gif (1 MB, 483x750) Image search: [Google]
1472834931424.gif
1 MB, 483x750
>>702529084
monogamy is a societal construct, it goes against our biology and why i won't ever get married because i know i could not remain faithful. if you truly love your wife and can't imagine your life without her then don't be a cunt
>>
File: Lmfao.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Lmfao.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>702529914
I believe that's not the only reason you won't ever get married, KEK.
>>
>>702529084
Are you unhappy in your marriage? Then get a divorce and go fuck around with whatever fucktoys you can find. If you're happy in your marriage, it really isn't worth fucking it up just for a chance of some pussy on the side.
>>
>>702530027
don't cut yourself on that edge, virgin
>>
>>702529810
This.

Any faggot can finger blast a whore in the street. You're a pathetic nigger for betraying the love of a good woman for some stupid cunt. An hero.
>>
Don't be a whore, OP. How would you react if you found your wife fucking around behind your back?
>>
>>702530097
Appreciate the feedback
>>
>>702530027
TopKek
>>
>>702529084
Cheat on your wife you fucking loser. The fact that you have to ask /b/ just shows that you're a cuck without the fortitude to actually go through with it.
>>
>>702530160
How the fuck is that edge? Obvious cancer fag using meme words to fit in.
>>
>>702530027
Lol rekt

>>702530160
Lol what are you, 12?
>>
>>702530160
Says the edgelord who claims that he won't get married because he doesn't believe in monogamy. Kek. That's some straight up 14 year old, zero life experience, faggot bullshit.
>>
I GOT TWO PHONES
>>
>>702529084
You already fingered her. If your wife finds out, everything is already fucked mate. So you may as well go the whole way and smash. Doesnt make a difference at this point.
>>
>>702529914
>MONOGAMY GOES AGAINST OUR BIOLOGY MEME

Hasn't this gone too far already?
>>
>>702529084
You want to lose half of everything you have worked for to your wife so you can fuck a skank from work.

Go for it dude. Nothing bad can come from this plan
>>
Eat her pussy, get hpv of your throat, give it to your wifey.
>>
>>702530697
>Wisdom
>>
Ehh, you've already done the damage that could be done by fingering and making out with her. Just fuck her and satisfy your curiosity.
>>
>>702529084

>calling on b/ virgins
>Spare me the comments, virgins

Smells like bait thread to me.
>>
File: do it.jpg (25 KB, 620x457) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
25 KB, 620x457
>>702530358
>>702530402
>>702530477
>>702530573
ITT, married losers who know life is greener on the other side
>>
>>702529084

I've been there. I got married when I was 21 and she was 19. We were just kids but we thought we knew what we were doin. There were many times I had the chance and wanted to fuck around but I never could bring myself to do it. Talked a lot but never went all the way. She found out about it and we had a fight but never talked about it after that. Two years later she cheated so I figured fuck it and went and did my thing. It became this back and forth game of cheating on each other because the other one did. We finally went out separate ways but 10 years later I still find myself wondering where we would be if we hadn't fucked around on each other. Bottom line, if you are thinking about it then there needs to be more communication in your marriage. If you're acting on it already, it's best to just let it go before it destroys you both.
>>
>>702530348
At least OP has something else than his hand to fuck
>>
>>702531186
>She cheated on you first even though you mentioned doing it first

Top kek, what a fucking cuck, cucky. She's getting double teamed by Jamal & Antwuan as we speak, cucky.
>>
>>702531525
>Antoine
I fucking hate the French.
>>
>>702532015
Antwuan not Antoine you illiterate fuck
>>
>>702531525

No dumbshit, I got caught talking to other women. I would be a cuck if I sat there and watched or enjoyed it or didn't do anything. What part of also cheating, leaving her and ten years later didn't you understand? Kids like you make niggers look like Einstein.
>>
OP, here's the thing.

Ask yourself: What motivates her to behave herself the way she does currently. What's in it for her. Does she just have the hots for you? Why?

The reason I'm bringing this up is because there's a chance she just in it for the feeling that she can make a married man cheat. It's a power trip kind of thing, and it most likely won't end well. Quite possibly, she'll want to see how far she can go, and that's going to make you run into trouble with the missus. There's a very realistic chance the 'minx' is just playing you like a fool for the thrill.

Don't get me wrong, I'd definetly cheer you on if it didn't involve serious risks to your current life, but it does.
>>
>>702532205
>"Illiterate"
>can't spell "Antoine"
Yeah okay.
>>
>>702532227
Top Kek, the cuck is mad. Need a tissue to wipe your tears, cucky?
>>
>>702532372
Google 'Antwuan' you dumb cuck.
>>
>>702532382
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>702532382
>being this desperate for (You)'s.
You don't have anything else going for you in life eh?
>>
>>702529084
no texts, no pics, no vids. fuck this side bitch, but don't get caught... unless that's what you actually want. Sometimes when the wife is tired or on the rag, there's no point getting mad, just fuck another bitch, doesn't have to be complicated.
>>
>>702529084
would you want your wife to cheat on you with that big dick guy at her work?
>>
>>702531270
> implying any of this is real
> implying anything on an Indonesian gymnastics literature site is real
>>
I mean that just depends on if you want to be faithful to your wife. Like personally i want to fuck other people and i get offers, but it feels wrong being with anyone but her. So if you can man up and shove your love for her down deep enough then do it, but don't turn it into an affair. Fuck her once maybe twice and call it quits. If you choose to stay faithful then i suggest you talk to your wife about all this, maybe leave out the finger blasting part. If nothing else you increase trust in the relationship, and hopefully you can get her to try some new kinky things.
>>
>>702529084
OP you fucked up.
Don't mess with her anymore. Focus on your marriage

Otherwise, your wife goes away along with most of what you own
>>
>>702529914
I found the nigger.

Africans sleep with anything because they came from the most plentiful continent on the planet.

Whites and Asians had to put massive amounts of effort to survive in harsh conditions and protect their young to insure their genetics were carried on.
OP is living in a sham marriage and whatever he does doesn't matter because his marriage is over anyways,he just doesn't realize it yet.
>>
>>702534658
asian masterrace actually. the primitive urge to jizz all over the place, fucking and impregnating as many bitches as you can makes sure your genetics live on
>>
>>702529084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBU1wwDCfN8
>>
U already cheated who cares now
>>
>>702536006
fingerlasting isnt as bad cheating as full on penetration. Women wont see it that way, but all guys know it.

>>702529084
OP, do what the fuck you want. If you dont do it, your bitch will cheat on you down the line. If you do do it, then the office skank will turn psycho on you and tell your chick.

Oh, and don't dip your pen in company ink. You will soon find out what that means.
>>
>>702529810
>>702529258
>>702529388
>>702529840
>>702529914
>>702530097
>>702530195
>>702530697
>>702531186
>>702532323

>>702533147
>>702534658
The amount of fucking BETAs in this thread is absolutely disgusting. You fuckimg neckbearded white knights think what OP is doing to be bad because you want to feel good about yourselves in your imagination. By saying these things on an indochina picture forum women will flock to me. Shut the fuck up faggot ass fedora tippers. If any women were to ever even pag any mind to you I guarentee they would cheat on you because your cuck selves would allow it. Alphas do what they want and still have the women , that you faggots want love from, hanging on them and this makes you angry. An hwro betas
>>
Go tell your wife you love her and if you want to fuck around talk to her about it.
>>
>>702537611
virgin detected
>>
>>702537789
Nice try neck beard.
>>
It's a no go because you work with her.

Get a prepaid phone, fake email, fake Facebook and troll for bitches on Tinder.
>>
>>702529084
Ask your wife if she fancy a 3some.
>>
>>702529084

OP. You need to leave your wife.

You're either too immature to be faithful in a functioning marriage or there are issues in your marriage that you're not telling us.

Either way, you cheated. Sounds like you need a change of scenery.

I mean what are you here for? "You're married and yet you finger banged a chick at work?! Wow! I wish I was as cool as you and having your life!"

Your wife deserves so much better.
>>
>>702529084
>hooking up with a chick from work

you don't shit where you eat, retard. Always remain professional at work, don't let some banshee put your hard work on the line for some dried up, past expiration date cunt
>>
>>702537987
Alpha advice
>>
>>702538187
Fat ass lonely neckbeard beat faggot
>>
>>702538794

Sorry, I forgot to mention

Source: I have a wife I've been happy with for 5 years who I fuck girls from Fetlife with virtually every weekend.

But hey, by all means keep helping OP shit where he eats.
>>
Don't fucking do it. Bitches are crazy and she's flip on you the second it suits her. You work together, so she knows who you are and could easily fuck over your marriage.

If you're gonna cheat, cover your fucking tracks.
>>
>>702537611
I didn't say he shouldn't you fucking spaz lord. I said that he should consider the fact he'll get fucked over in court if his wife wants to divorce him.
>>
>>702539002
>married
>every weekend
Try harder virgin. I am sure your wife is cool with you leaving her alone everyweekend.
>>
play the game right, dont shit where you eat. find someone unlinkable to you/her friends and go from there. you're now dealing with this co-worker on a regular basis. that shit doesn't work and you know it.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.