Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I just became an uncle. My family has been texting about it in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1472411423383.gif (956 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1472411423383.gif
956 KB, 250x188
I just became an uncle. My family has been texting about it in group thread all day. Is it bad that I really don't care? Like, the baby hasn't accomplished anything or impressed me with its talents or anything. As far as I can see it's just a shitty needy little cretin, a seed that might (but probably won't) germinate into an independently thinking person in many years. Probably gonna be someone I can't stand but I'll have to act like I care, always gotta act like I care, can never break the family code, gotta care that my brother and his wife made a shitter cause that is important!!
>>
Can I also be an uncle, anon?
>>
For fucks sake, calm your ass down.
>>
Sharpie up pooper with timestamp if dubs.
>>
>>702526315
Ask the conch
>>
>>702526221
Stay involved in your brother, his wife's and their child's life, as much as you're invited.
>>
I hope for your sake. No one comes to your funeral
>>
>>702526461
Any particular reasoning
>>
>>702526584
Me too, in fact I hope I don't have one, what a waste of time and money
>>
>>702526615
Because it won't hurt you and you will be thankful you started it earlier than later.
>>
>>702526792
I live 6 hours away
>>
>>702526877
So?
Just don't ignore them.
>>
>>702526221
I was 15 too once. Those were the days. I was an edgelord too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.