Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why are Europeans such liberals still? When I try to discuss

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 185584458586.jpg (57 KB, 483x524) Image search: [Google]
185584458586.jpg
57 KB, 483x524
Why are Europeans such liberals still?
When I try to discuss Trump or politics they just go
"Hurr he racist he's a piece of shit he's piss"
"What do you think about x"
"HURR TRUMP IS DUMB YOU ARE DUMB TOO HE IS LITTERLY HITLER"
Please make it stop.
>>
Well..
He IS a racist.
>>
>>702524241
How is he racist?
>>
>>702523899
>several hundred million people are the same person
kek
>>
>>702524241
DRUMPF ISH A RAYSHIST!!!111!!
>>
>>702524361
I am talking about chat sites where I go to talk about politics.
People are blind.
>>
im european and i'd vote trump
>>
im actually european and love trump and his ideas maybe some brain washed faggots may think othervise but not every european thinks this way
>>
>>702524553
Country?
>>
>>702524685
When you go to Omegle/reddit etc people hate him with a burning passion and you can discuss for litterly 3 hours straight and get nowhere sometimes.
>>
>>702524707
denmark
>>
>>702524707
also half the people I talk politics with agrees with me. But since its not politically correct to vote in your country's self interest nobody dares utter these views publicly. We're already overrun by syrian refugees and our culture have taken a hit beyond measurement.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.