Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 35
File: gymcel.jpg (68 KB, 793x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gymcel.jpg
68 KB, 793x432
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
>>702517623
guy #1 looks like a fish
>>
Bullshit. Women are humans as well, they get horny when they see a ripped guy as much as we do when we see that booty.
>>
>>702517623
evolution has built men to find skinny women beautiful because thats what is healthy. Evolution has built women to find fit men beautiful because thats what is healthy. Chad and beta-man will both get girls because they are both fit.
>>
File: FRAME.jpg (100 KB, 1243x1059) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FRAME.jpg
100 KB, 1243x1059
>>702518220
Lmfao. Ahh, to be this bluepilled again.
>>
>>702517623
Feels good to be a Chad man
>>
>>702518810
"Scoring" self hating 4/10s on Tinder doesn't make you Chad.
>>
>>702517623
>this is what virgins actually believe
>>
>>702518709
Idiot
Most of history's art shows well fed looking women with good waist to hip ratio as the standard for beauty. Whether fat or thin, the child-bearing waist to hip ratio has been constant since neolithic art.
Speaking for evolution when you have no idea.
>>
>>702517623
all you need is confidence
>>
File: chad.jpg (124 KB, 533x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chad.jpg
124 KB, 533x800
>>702519140
Lmfao. Aww, did I shatter your little worldview?

NO AMOUNT OF HARD WORK WILL MAKE YOU CHAD.

Seriously. Ask yourself, does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad jerks off when he feels like it, and he gets laid when he wants. You have places FULL of guys doing "NoFap" like reddit's /r/NoFap, other dedicated forums, threads on /fit/, and what do they all have in common? NONE OF THE GUYS ACTUALLY GET ANY RESULTS. It's hilarious in a way, these guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days they've gone without masturbating, but... where are their lays? where are the girls they dreamed of? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration?

Face it. It's GENETICS that determines attraction, and BIOLOGY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ACTS.
>>
File: lE9AjJC.jpg (38 KB, 717x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lE9AjJC.jpg
38 KB, 717x421
>>702517623
Nah, it's not that the Chads don't work out at gyms (although many do), it's that they get their physical activity in other ways. Playing sports usually, or physically demanding jobs like barbacking or whatever. Also having good posture helps.

The important thing is to downplay your gym efforts. If you're always bitching about how sore you are, or how hard you worked out, or hyping up your next workout or how much if a gym head you are then you will look like a pussy faggot.

If a girl ever asks you if you work out, either say no, or if she knows that you do just tell her you do a little cardio and play basketball. This shits not that hard.
>>
>>702519721
The guy in that pic definitely spends multiple hours a week at the gym. I think you're just buttfuck ugly and you're ranting on the Internet to feel better. Go get your face ripped off by a chimp and maybe doctors will give you a new one.
>>
>>702519721
>this is what virgins actually believe
>>
>>702519508
confidence and not being a little pussy
>>
File: skinny.jpg (59 KB, 738x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skinny.jpg
59 KB, 738x415
>>702519721
this is true

you go to /r/theredpill and see all those faggots pretending to be chad because they lift 2h/week since last year and they still have those "field reports" where they find explanations why their ONE opportunity got blown because AWALT and all that shit

it's fucking ridiculous
>>
Stupid is to think some guys are working out the whole week just for the women. Pure bullshit, women only care about themselves and about their child.

If you are training to atract girls, you definitely are a beta dumbass
>>
>>702520004
absolutely true
>>
Take this shit post back to /fit/ where all the other insecure cucks will confide in your sad ideals. You are nothing but a cuck fishing for people to actually agree with your made up ideals so you can jerk off to the thought of how beta submissive you are in comparison. That's what /fit/ is for.
>>
>>702520004
He's right you know. That guy in the pic is without a doubt pumping iron and maintaining a decent diet.
>>
I can both confirm and deny this.

I have and okay face, symmetrical and manly but not pretty and my I have naturally wide shoulders and my chest just sticks out. I look like I lift with a shirt on but I've never even held weights and don't do sports. I could grow a full beard at age 16 and have a reasonably deep voice.

Sometimes girls just throw themselves at me without me doing anything. As nice as that is, I've also had girls walk out on me right before sex when they saw my flabby couchpotato gamer belly which absolutely can not be expected from my frame when I'm clothed.

It's a blessing and a curse. I should really start working out, the results would probably be pretty good but I am so damn lazy and sex isn't all that satisfying because I only have a 6 inch dick.

I would trade my frame and face for two more inches of cock if I could.
>>
>>702521922

i have to workout hard to get my muscle, and my shoulders are narrow ...

but my longer cock makes me feel infinitely superior
>>
>>702521922
as someone like you, but who works out (genetics have not favoured me so I must exercise a lot to lose weight) and with an average dick, I can tell you that you need to improve your technique

bend that bitch at will until youre puncturing her fucking uterus
>>
Gymfags lack other accomplishments, interests and activities in life. They think by lifting bro they're accomplishing something with their life. When in actuality they'll be the same anti social loser they've always been and always will be.
>>
>>702517623
My name's Chad... What's the problem here?
>>
>>702523122

go on ... what amazing accomplishments do you have by comparison on top of having a disgusting body?
>>
>>702519721
Why the hell would someone purposely not masturbate for an extended period of time?
>>
>>702520354
AWALT?
>>
>>702523253
Oh hey Chad!!
Um you think maybe I can hang out with you at school?
>>
Anyone who's taken a high school level health class will instantly know this is bullshit, you can exercise all you want but if your diet is bad you will always look like shit.

Eating healthy, monitoring daily caloric intake and doing cardiovascular exercises are what gives you a good body, not being "genetically determined", whatever that means.

>inb4 aww did I hurt ur feels

Lots of shills on 4chan today. I wonder how much these neckbeards get paid to do this
>>
>>702521922
What does the size of your dick have to do with sex being satisfactory for you? What the fuck?
>>
File: nick-cage-lol[1].gif (1 MB, 300x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nick-cage-lol[1].gif
1 MB, 300x150
>That feel when in troll thread
>mfw super alpha genetics, huge back,traps,shoulders,chest
>>
>>702522666
Satanic Trips have been checked
>>
>>702523524
Not in school anymore mate but we could pop some pills and watch Black Mirror if that's cool with you?
>>
>>702523726

bet your traps and shoulders aren't shit
>>
How do I keep ending up on /R9K/?
>>
How about ALPHA RESULTS faggot
>>
how come you guys dont realise that u just need knawledge
>>
Firstly, take this shit back to /fit/.

Secondly, my standard /fit/ reply to this shit -

Body - Important. A well built guy is always more attractive than a skeleton or a fat fuck. Just concentrate on aesthetics, not looking like a monster.

Face - Also very important. If you're ugly, consider surgery. Why not? The option is there.

Frame - Bullshit excuses. Unless you're borderline deformed like the guy in OP's pic, "frame" is just a cop-out. Your shoulders or chest lag because you're lazy.

Height - The autists on /fit/ are obsessed with this. It matters, but not too much unless you're a midget. I'm 6'1 and know guys who are 5'4 and get way more pussy than me.

CONFIDENCE AND PERSONALITY - By FAR the most important. If you're Greek god with the most stunning facial aesthetics, you'll get fucking no-where if you're an Autistic fuck. Being normal, engaging, funny, interesting, not forgetting listening, will get you far. I know guys who look like the back end of a car accident, fat, lazy, underachievers, but they can charm the birds from the trees and are never short of women.
>>
>>702522666
Sex is great when the girl is really tight and shallow, unfortunately most bitches are loose as fuck for average dicks.

>>702523700
Are you a virgin? The tighter the fit the more friction there is. If you can't bottom out a girl sex is also very frustrating if you can just jackhammer her all you want without even the possibility of hurting her.

I feel like sex is pointless if you can't hurt the girl with your dick.
>>
>>702524790

if you got a small little 6" dick just date a girl who is like 5'1
>>
>>702523699
Do you know what bone structure is? If you have a shitty skeleton, you can work out all you want, you'll never look like a superhero. You'll look like a nerd with muscles.

If you have a really good skeleton, you don't even need to work out. Just don't be too skinny or too fat and you look manly just from the benefit of your superior frame.
>>
if you're gay, it's just the dick that matters. and you have to be into bodybuilding of some sort if you're gay or you'll end up getting beat up from sex with another guy lol. if chad was gay he probably would just never have sex
>>
>>702525110

tf is a nerd with muscles?

show me some examples
>>
>>702524999
Thank you, upside down satan.

I already do that but even short girls often have a average to large pussies. Really tight ones are so rare.
>>
>>702524999
trips of truth
17cm here when fully hard feelsaverageman
>>
>>702524790
I'm not convinced you've ever actually had sex anon.
>>
>>702517623
You got the wrong board anon
Trolling retards isn't fun
>>
>>702525516
really? never fucked shorter than like 5'7 so I wouldn't know

>>702525619
cm ... so that's like 7" ?

that's not bad ... it just doesn't have that wow effect
>>702525619
>>
but that cunt chad just looks good and isnt actually in good shape and anyone can just fuck him up
>>
>>702521922
>Sometimes girls just throw themselves at me without me doing anything
>It's a blessing and a curse

yeah right, you have it so hard you little bitch.
>>
File: nerd with muscles.jpg (53 KB, 607x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nerd with muscles.jpg
53 KB, 607x960
>>702525408
Like this.
>>
>>702524325
LMFAO. Of all the pedantic gymcel coping mechanisms, "muh xenoestrogens" is definitely one of the funniest.

>muh harmful estrogenic compounds in da water supply!!!1
Please tell me then, why has Chad been drinking the EXACT same water as you, yet STILL LOOKS INFINITELY FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU? How come this "feminization" didn't affect him? OH WAIT! It's because it's all complete NONEXISTENT BULLSHIT, and the things that make you a doughy piece of lard and Chad a Greek God are GENETICS.

They've ALWAYS existed. Being "shy" isn't due to "things in the water", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND.

Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce.This is why shyness exists - it's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.

I fucking hate you pathetic, "iron pill" fags so much. You spend SO MUCH TIME focusing on the most obscure, irrelevant autistic details and get absolutely fucking NOWHERE, whereas Chad wakes up after a night of pizza and beer and still looks INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOU.
>>
>>702526113
His face looks like "build your char" from Fallout 4 wtf
>>
>>702519721
I get the feeling you're a gay midget typing this bullshit in chad's basement. Your most valuable possession must be a shrine of that dude.
>>
>>702523122
>projecting this hard..
>>
>>702525771
Me neither, most of the time.

Jabbing your meager and average manhood into an endlessly relenting, jello like, flesh pit that doesn't even begin to pretend to get stretched out just a little bit, can hardly called having sex.

It's not exciting, not enjoyable and definitely not satisfying. Quite honestly, sex like that is a waste of time.

The average cock is way too small and the average vagina is way too loose.
>>
>>702526852
Oh
>>
>>702517623
Somebody never learnd what is it about to be bodybuilder... fucking 15 years old faggot learn to live.
>>
>>702526558
Shut the FUCK UP. I could never live with Chad.

Alphas don't have to do SHIT. They are worshiped BECAUSE OF THEIR GENETICS. Chad literally walks into a room, says "Hey" in his deep, bassy voice, and women SWOON. The same shit guys like us spend WEEKS working for, Chad gets in SECONDS.

Chad doesn't even WANT to fuck your oneitis - he just does it because we can't. He has HAREMS of women, all of whom LUST after his HIGH GENETIC QUALITY. If one girl leaves him, what does he care? He has hundreds of other options. That would never happen anyway - Chad's power infatuates girls to the point where they wouldn't even want to LIVE without him, let alone voluntarily leave him.

Why the fuck would I even be allowed to live with Chad? I offer him nothing.

We are literally insects in comparison to Chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
Hey well I'll never be Chad but I can work out and maybe il get picked over another beta that doesn't work out. It's about doing what's best for you. Kinda sucks but at least I'm making the best of what I have and not trying to justify being fat and lazy like you. Cus you're obviously no alpha op
>>
>>702518711
If you see an ugly chick with a fat ass do you still get a boner?
>>
>>702527393
>They are worshiped BECAUSE OF THEIR GENETICS

Right, opposed to you worshiping 10/10 qt grils because of their witty conversational skills, interesting hobbies and kind heart.

You don't care about their genetically gifted cute faces, nice tits and firm butts at all.

>t. Hypocrite
>>
>>702526153
this man is triggered af :^)
>>
>>702517623
tldr; genetics > hard work
>>
>>702517623
Picks a meme and compares it to a model.

Well done OP.
>>
File: 1468117839444.jpg (731 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468117839444.jpg
731 KB, 1400x2100
>mfw skelly 120lbs
>19 yo
>baby faced
>5'8
but guess what?

I'm funny, creative, confident, girls LOVE to be around me because even when they're sad I make them laugh.

I got Uber fast metabolism which means no matter how much I eat I will always maintain 55kg, I can eat 5 burgers at night for a week, or not even eat at all and it won't matter.

take the memes back home buddy.
>>
>>702526113
100% legit pic
>>
>>702528551
Shame about the pencil neck though. Looks like a skinny guy standing behind a cardbord cutout of a built guy.
>>
>>702528551

Lose the glasses, get a nicer haircut, get some stubble and also change that awful camera angle and that dude would be smoking hot
>>
File: chick magnet.jpg (59 KB, 600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chick magnet.jpg
59 KB, 600x900
>>702528920
>>
>>702528746
Keep telling yourself that buddy, you're just eating like a little rabbit. If you where to actually count your caloric intake for one week you'd probably land on 1500kcal/day. Just because you ate a pizza once and didn't gain weight doesn't mean you got fast metabolism lel.
>>
File: image.png (414 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 900x900
>>702528746
>fast metabolism
>"no matter how much I eat I will always be the same weight"
>I can eat five burger a night permanently and not gain weight
>>
>>702517623
couldn't agree more
alpha|beta eternal /b/ dilemma is the most retard shit ever
alpha|beta doesn't exist, is all determined at start by genetics, there is nothing more pathetic than a shit genetics AKA "beta" guy trying to copy a god tier genetics AKA "alpha" behavior, when "alpha" has NOT a determined behavior he just act the way his life is, full of horny girls every day hitting on him and he can be a dick or dump whatever bitch she want and not give a single fuck about it, "betas" trying to copy all that is just so retard and pathetic lol
>>
>>702528411
What?

I'm not saying they shouldn't be - Chads absolutely deserve to have sex and reproduce. We, the betas, are the ones who don't.

All I'm doing is redpilling these idiots on the fact that genetics = life, and that BIOLOGY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ACTS.
>>
>>702529500
>>702529501

jealous much?
>>
>>702529807
Nah man I could overhead press your scrawny little excuse for a body
>>
>>702517623
the error here is your false assumption that women look at men the way men look at women. forget about outliers. the vast majority of women bed down and marry MONEY. Your cash wad is the only muscle you need to develop, dumbasfuckfaggots.
>>
>>702529697
lol well explain rich ugly dudes gettin pussy genius
>>
>>702528746
>>702529807
>>702529924

It's real though, I've seen cutefaced, extroverted manlets pull extremely hot chicks.
>>
>>702530034
this guy gets it
>>
>>702517623
>>702529697
you all sound like teenagers who dont know anything about life. When youre a teenager or beginning college, youre still kids. everything just revolves around looks. When you hit the real world, thats when you realise that thats not true. Im not in the gym because im building a startup that will revolutionize the health-care industry by allowing faster annalysis of isotopes in blood testing. I already have 2 venture capital groups supporting me. Its already worth over 6 million dollars and growing. And im also changing the world and having a positive impact on the world around me. This is what counts. not how much muscle you have. And real women understand that. Justb look at Martin Shkrelli, go look at his youtube channel at how much chicks hes getting. Hes a multimillionnaire founder of a pharma company, smarter than most guys, is changing the world around him.
>>
>>702529924
great fucking accomplishment buddy, are those the criteria to join a good college and get a well paying job?

is this your opener with girls?
>"hey bby, see that scrawny kid?
I can totally pick him up and throw him lel"
>>
>>702517623
>judging your self-worth based on someone else

underage b&
>>
>>702530158
Gold diggers will always fuck the pool boy on the side.

Just because a whore will have sex with you in exchange for money, does not mean that she desires any part of you other than your wallet.
>>
>>702528746
Sounds like youre that little clown girls like to have in their friendzone to make themselves feel good.
> 55kg
Did you escape from auschwitz?
>>
>>702529697
biology does recognise acts. If it were otherwise you'd see perfect LOOKING people walking around everywhere, cause us ugly fishfaces would have gone extinct cause of natural selection. Which isn't the case. The human race was able to survive this long because of our superior intelligence not because we had the widest shoulders you idiot. You must have really bad self esteem so you fetishized the submissiveness you were feeling all this time and now u cant escape this cycle of putting yourself down and then masturbating to it. Start loving yourself and maybe in a few years someone else will have a reason to love you too.
>>
>>702529697
So do you just abstain or do you go after ugly chicks?
>>
>>702530034
the error is yours
women DO look the same we do, women are just like us only with a different chemistry

let's suppose a girl who you can share everything with, she is super nice to you, takes cares of you, has the same hobbies, you can have amazing conversations with her, she cooks delicious, she is hard working, she was lots to offer and give... etc
BUT SHE IS FAT!
she would make a great friend right?

now imagine a bitchy girl, who dumps you every week only to go back with you to spend some more of your money, she treats you like shit, you can not have a remotely decent conversation or a single activity in common...
BUT she is slim and fit, great firm tits, amazing ass, unbelievable tiny waist, beautiful face, etc
she would make a great girlfriend or even wife

sames applies to us, we are shit tier genetics is not our fault to be foreveralone or forever friendzoned
>>
>>702530280
They certainly are not, all though it's a real nice bonus on top of my Master of Science in Engineering degree, so not only will I slay more pussy than you, I'll make more money doing it as well.
>>
>>702530464
you mean I'm so confident girls love hanging around me?

>unironically using the term "frienezone"
so unless I'm fucking every girl I'm in contact with that means I'm "friendzoned"?
have you ever has a girl friend set you up with her friends?
don't think so buddy.

Are you mad at the fact that I'm happy with my body? by which standards do I have to be 70kg?
>>
>>702517623
>first pic, tho
Innsmouth does a body good
>>
>>702530268
>implying /b/ isn't nihilistic
the only changes /b/ would ever do to the world is mass shootings because sexual frustration
>>
>>702519721
There is absolutely no way pic related doesn't go to the gym.

You are so fucking retarded.

You also have a very mystified idea of 'Chad'

I know players, heaps of them, NONE of them wake up to 5 different girls sending them nudes.

That kind of shit happens to them like once a month tops.

Sure they get a lot of pussy, but if you fuck one girl a month that is still a lot of pussy to most people, hell if you fuck one girl every 6 months thats still a lot of pussy to most people.

Oh also notice how Chad is rich? Yeh, that's what gives him the good skin and general build, a good diet, you fucking moron. Sure, biology helps, but its about the environment around you.

Pump chad full of meth and watch his face implode. You don't know anything. I suggest you kill yourself.
>>
File: stud muffin.jpg (55 KB, 589x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stud muffin.jpg
55 KB, 589x1000
Hello, ladies.
>>
>>702527857
By ugly do you mean fat?
I would fuck a chick with danny davitos face if she had a nice ass
>>
The losers on /b/ wan't to be excused for being complete screwups in life by blaming it all on genetics. Well guess what: genetics just gives you the tools. You decide how to use them. Take control over your life instead of masturbating to how inferior you are and fetishizing your own perceived inferiority.
>>
>>702530846
Butthurt?
> you dont know me
> my life is so great with my girlfriends
> oh we are just friends and they say i look nice
> i love my body, even if its not perfect

Keep telling that to yourself, it might work wonders
>>
>>702519721
>>702523700
yeah but if you got a tiny dick i think it effects your confidence on some level. Big swinging dick = big confidence. We know no one can see but it's like a deep rooted psychological thing.
>>
>>702531491
>projecting

what's a perfect body in your opinion?
do YOU posses a perfect body and came here to lecture us all?

I bet youre an outcast, when was the last time you've been out with friends?
>>
Also, assuming Chad is the older one, he doesn't have a douchey earring and looks old enough to have his life straightened out, be done playing stupid games and have a stable job and be ready to commit to a serious relationship.

Which, y'know, is actually what us ladies want.
>>
>>702531211
Wish that were true. Im older then all of you 20 yr olds. Its true, women want a chad. Sorry to disappoint.
Spend all of your time making new friends. You will be alot happier.
>>
>>702530280
Bitches don't want some dainty little funny faggot that couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. They want a strong man who can provide an protect them. Jokes on you bud.
>>
>>702531669
There is no perfect body. Only good ones and shitty ones but both come in different versions, shapes and sizes.
>>
>>702531516
it's an illusion. No kid in kindergarten would ever feel better because the thing they pee from is longer than that other kids one. It's us depraved bored adults who invent fetishes like those for ourself because it gives certain men power and takes it away from other men and that is exciting power plays are exciting. In the end it's just a fetish wake up to the real world. The man with the most power isnt the one who has the most flesh on his lil worm but the one who has the most money and status. And those men are the one who will always be the most exciting to women.
>>
>>702531844
>being skinny = shit body
I'm healthy and happy, if I was a 150kg mammoth with failing organs, sure I'd need to change, but now? no reason.
>>
>>702531968
Maybe that's because kindegarteners don't have sex, you dumb shit.

bigger cock = better sex

How is better sex not desirable?
>>
>>702532097
>being skinny = shit body
That's literally the opposite of what I said.
>>
>>702530753
Not true.

While looks may initiate attraction, unlike us, traits such as confidence, humour and alpha presence end up holding much better attraction to them, whereas for us traits like cooking, intelligence and humour in girls are just quirks for an already physically attractive female.

I'm fairly good looking, tall enough, got a nicely toned body and I dress pretty sharp. But other than a few instances, I didn't really get approached by women a lot just on that. When I exerted confidence not even directed at them however, more women seemed interested in me and when I started approaching strangers it has always worked out pretty well.
Unlike us, they find sexual attraction in traits other than physical, so that is why you'll see a stunning girl with some mediocre looking guy sometimes.

Having a cute dog helps, too.
>>
>>702526113
I feel like beards might be the answer in this case? It would cover up some of his boyish face outta uncanny valley
>>
>>702532615
He should take HGH so he can grow a pumpkin head like Joe Rogan.
>>
>>702532215
Actually THICKER not longer cock = slightly better sex for the woman. But sex is far far far more than the friction in a girls vagina. Thats such a terribly small component. Sex for women is about power play, domination, feeling loved and desired... You are living in your own bizarre depraved fantasy sorry buddy
>>
>>702531147
butter face.
>>
>>702532405
believe me kid
women are just like us they want, prey and crave on top tier genetic, or the best she can get... you might just trick them for a while with lot of confidence, being funny, being caring, just work your ass off for that pussy, but they would and will change you in a snap for a genetic bot Chad if they get the chance.
Don't be mad about that fact, is a foundation part of evolution, the reproduction of the fittest
>>
>>702517623
>people on 4chan try to decide what women find attractive

good one, mate
>>
>>702530464
'friendzone'

You mean, having female friends?
>>
>>702532881
youre right. Plus youre not even thinking future: the physical part will be better in virtual reality coupled with tele-dildonics in the coming years anyway, soon it will no-longer even count. >>702532215
>>
Tiny pee pee
>>
>>702526153
>Chad wakes up after a night of pizza and beer and still looks INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOU.

[citation needed]
>>
>>702530158
FUCKING LMAO. Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED.

SURE, when you're in your 30s women MAY seek you to fulfill a BETA PROVIDER ROLE, but that's because they KNOW YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. Even at that age they STILL lust for Chad's RAW, VIRILE POWER. And believe me, with Tinder and the other apps these days? Even MIDDLE AGED HAGS can get their fix of low inhibition, good looking 20 year old bad boys.

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad. NO AMOUNT of MONEY or STATUS will give you HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME.
>>
>>702533288
i mean the physical aspects will not even be important because none of us will be able to compete with what will be availbale in Virtual reality and augmented reality. So, the physical aspects will no longer be a consideration for women anymore.
>>
>>702528551
If he grew out his hair (provided hes not balding in the back) and blow dried it and did zyzz hair with cooler glasses Im sure hed pass for a strong 8.5-9.

any how in regards to ops post- even though photos not labeled Im assuming guy with shagyg hair is chad.looks very chaddy
>>
>>702517623
Wow, that fag needs to learn how to do more than half a pull up. Where tf are his lats? His shoulders don't even exist. Chad still works out, he just does it right and doesn't spend every fucking day on chest and abs
>>
>>702517623
Roll
>>
>>702531123
>NONE of them wake up to 5 different girls sending them nudes
Lmfao. Ahh, to be this delusional again.

I know it's hard to admit. It really is. In fact, maybe you don't even know the truth.

But believe me - true Chads, true SLAYERS, have HUNDREDS of girls on DEMAND who they can get nudes from.

That "shy qt" you try to psyche yourself up into approaching at the library isn't actually shy at all, at least not around Chad. On Snapchat, she responds to Chad's every request, every position he asks to see her in, she obliges.

>notice how Chad is rich? Yeh, that's what gives him the good skin and general build
AHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

FUCKING LMFAOOOOO

Chad eats PIZZA, drinks beer DAILY, doesn't give a FUCK about "exfoliating" yet LOOKS INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE OF GENETICS. That's IT. Just fucking LMFAO at coping so hard that you literally think Chad looks good because he "works hard". Lmfao. He looks good because of his GENES, moron. He was BORN to be sexuall attractive.
>>
>>702533288
tele-dildonics. kek'd
>>
>>702533928
Chad Thundercock here.

You're right. It was easy when I was slim. It's still 10x easier since I started lifting though.
>>
>>702531765
>Which, y'know, is actually what us ladies want.
AHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yeah, you might want it because you're a PAST PRIME HAG who can't even get laid with alpha male badboys anymore. LMFAO at you. You're looking for a good little cuck, a nice guy to give you MONEY.

STOP trying to trick these naive idiots into thinking you ACTUALLY WANT THEM. You want a SERVANT, not someone to love. You're just mad because Alpha Fratbro Chad won't look at you anymore. Fucking bitch. How dare you insult Chad. You're NOTHING to Chad.
>>
>>702526113
Has to be photoshop or a genetic disorder
>>
>>702533928
I feel like you are shoving a 10 inch pink dildo up your ass right now imagining it to be chads phat anaconda. The cock of a real man.
>>
>>702531843
Lmfao. You're not Jay Z, so stop trying to portray an image different to what you actually are. You're a pathetic, bumbling autist. Stop trying to sound laid back and casual, like you'd EVER sayt that in real life - you wouldn't. Do NOT forget your place.

>They want a strong man who can provide an protect them
Lmfao. Please tell me this is a joke. They want a massive dicked, GENETICALLY superior TALL Chad to FUCK THEM.

Like I said, they might want a "strong man" to fucking SERVE THEM, but ANY AND ALL SEXUAL SERVICES MUST BE GIVEN BY CHAD.
>>
>>702519258
wat. women of ..large proportions were seen not as beauties but a sign of wealth, and securitee. school bitched!
>>
>>702522356
Why? Women don't see your cock first they see your body on the whole and judge from there.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>702530268
>blah blah platitudes

Eggheads like you and your scientist example are amongst the most sexually frustrated betas. Get fuckked.

But you wont. Lel
>>
>>702531968
An illusion? Maybe you mean state of mind. Maybe you got all the money and status in the world and still have a small pecker and feel inferior. Maybe you got a huge complex about it because some chick laughed at you when she saw it. You could be the poorest mf out there with a big swinging dick and have more confidence than most powerful wealthy people will small peckers. Size matters
>>
>>702534163

LMAO whatever helps you sleep at night, honey.
>>
>>702532881
Thickness is of course important but too thick means shitty blowjobs with lots of teeth, no deepthroat ever and anal only from crazed sluts who can fit a fist up their asses. There is no such thing as a cock that's too long though as you can always control how much you want to put in.

>Sex for women is about power play, domination
How can a man with a small cock ever be dominant or legitimately powerful? All that mounts to is small cock rage. Like those "deepthroat" videos where some angry loser jams his baby carrot sized dick into the mouth of some poor girl without ever coming close to penetrating her throat because his cock isn't long enough for that. Small dick rage in action is sad to witness.

It's just pathetic.

>but sex is far far far more than the friction in a girls vagina
Maybe but it's the foundation everything else is built upon and you can't build elaborate buildings on a weak and shitty foundation.
>>
>>702533831
Lmfao. How does it feel to know that "that fag" could BURY his dick in your oneitis within MINUTES of meeting her?

Face it, bitch. It's GENETICS that matter. You're a fucking INSECT compare to Chad.
>>
>>702530268
>mfw Martin Shkrelli
If by changing the world around him you mean being currently unemployed, no longer the owner of anything, and currently waiting to be sent to prison by the FBI, then sure. I was with you until you pulled that smirking pile of trash out as an example.
>>
>>702533425
>incel
>gymcel
>cel

Tell me about the cel. What does it mean?

Is that some brand new maymay I don't know about?
>>
File: nanomachineson.jpg (35 KB, 510x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nanomachineson.jpg
35 KB, 510x697
>>702528551
is the same guy?
>>
File: 1439317071354.jpg (355 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439317071354.jpg
355 KB, 1000x1500
>>702517623
>Lifting for girls
>>
>>702534164
>genetic disorder

Yeah, it's called being a bitchfaced nerd with narrow shoulders and wide hips.
>>
No it's mostly bullshit.

I'm a fat fuck and I'm genetically stronger than most, I beat chads who lift yet I haven't ever been to a gym.

So in a way it's genetic, but looking 'ripped' is made in a gym, not by genetics.
>>
>>702533831

His shoulders don't exist because he was cursed with genetically narrow clavicles and a small, narrow rib cage. There's nothing he can do about it. He could inject gallons of synthol into his delts and his shoulders would still be microscopic compared to those of a sedentary anorexic Chad.
>>
>>702535842

It's a term invented by sadfags whose repellant personalities drive women away in droves. It stands for 'involuntary celibate' and basically it's them blaming women, society and everyone else that isn't them, for their own failure to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>702524520
this. just dont be an ass and youre good to go. having pumped muscles are just a bonus, but not a requirement
>>
>>702533928
>Lmfao. Ahh, to be this delusional again.

Literally all of my friends are Chad. I'm privately educated and went to a good University. I know what I'm talking about.

>That "shy qt" you try to psyche yourself up into approaching at the library isn't actually shy at all, at least not around Chad

Chad does not fuck the library girls, Chad fucks the club trash. Also the library girls do not fuck chad.

Your problem is? You don't think women have any agency. I might suggest this fundamental flaw in your thinking is why you can't get laid. Here are some OG nudes I have to prove that I, like chad, can get laid, so i know what I am fucking talking about, unlike raging virgin (you)

>Chad eats PIZZA, drinks beer DAILY,

I go to the gym, obviously you don't go to the gym. The gym is full of Chads.

Know why they call them 'meatheads'? BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT THE DIET

Know why spotty retards are spotty retards? Too much greasy food.

Bad skin?

Lack of vitamin D.

You are so fucking ignorant, probably another one of the reasons you don't get laid.

Oh also the superior attitude and blind arrogance. It isn't attractive.

Tell me something, what do you have that girl would be attracted to? Why SHOULD she like you? Because you sperg on 4chan? Do you want to fuck girls who sperg on 4chan? No, so what on earth entitles you to choice pussy? Nothing. Nothing at all, you are just a little bitch who whines, its really that simple.

You also failed to address my (admittedly exaggerated) point about meth. Are you really telling me what you put in and out of your body has no bearing on good looks? If so, you are completely retarded.
>>
>>702530753
There's a good bit of truth in these words
>>
>>702531182
Same tbh
>>
>>702536634
fucking nailed it
>>
>>702531147
Where are your side delts
>>
>>702535922
Yep
>>
>>702519728
>physically demanding jobs
>like barbacking
>or whatever
>>
>>702535922
>Nanomachines, Son.
>>
>>702517623
So, which one is Chad and which one is the other guy?
>>
>>702536823
>I'm privately educated
Lmfao. That explains it then. You're a posh nerd who thinks a guy who has a self hating 3/10 currycel GF is a "Chad".

>Chad does not fuck the library girls
Lmfao. That private school education really got to your head, didn't it?Lmfao, did girls even GO to your school?

Chad can fuck ANY GIRL HE WANTS. And believe me, he does. You have NO IDEA what goes on in the real world, how easily a 6'3", handsome STUD could just TAKE your oneitis for himself. Lmfao.

>You don't think women have any agency
What? Of course they have agency. Their agency is "fuck the most tall, handsome attractive big dicked Chad I can find".

You are a fucking private schooled autist.

>ITS ALL ABOUT THE DIET
Lmfao. Jesus, you're a joke.Please explain to me why there are fucking 13 year old KIDS with broad shoulders and six packs then, when incels like you spend DECADES lifting weights and LOOK LIKE JASON BLAHA?

LMFAO.

Oh jesus, you really are truly delusional. Maybe I'm just used to arguing with /fit/ retards, but you are something else. I have never met anyone as bluepilled as you, someone literally in denial of the fact that genetics are 99% of what makes someone attractive.

>the superior attitude and blind arrogance. It isn't attractive
Lmfao. It isn't attractive when YOU try, because you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE. When Chad does, however? Girls fucking SWOON.
>>
>>702518810
If you're on 4chan, you're not a Chad.
>>
Being unattractive is actually a positive thing, because spending the majority of your time dealing with boys/girls, long phone calls, texts, dates, etc. is keeping you away from the important stuff in life, such as memes and whatnot.
>>
>>702537785

So, if you really think it's that hopeless and you'll never have a girlfriend/wife or sex ever blahblahblah, woe is you you sad little creature, etc etc etc, then why not just an hero and stop whining about it? You're not winning over any women with your pathetic rants.
>>
>>702517623
I don't worry about either of these 2 pussies. I concern myself with me. Truth is, that although you can get pussy, bitches make horrible freinds. You.will still need bros.
>>
>>702519721
Lol this is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. Of course it's genetics. Just because you're not 6'5 and naturally attractive doesn't mean you can't enjoy life. If you care that much about how girls precieve you I pity you. Women are just humans too, look at them as you'd look at any guy. Just focus on being happy regardless of getting laid or not.
>>
>>702536823
Do you think I'm fucking COMPLAINING that girls don't like me?

LMFAO. I wouldn't WANT them to be - I am inferior, I don't DESERVE to breed. Having kids when you have bad genetics is just selfish - it leads to people like you.

>Are you really telling me what you put in and out of your body has no bearing on good looks
Yes, but that's ADDING A NEGATIVE.

Think of self improvement/lifting as being like treading water in the ocean.

As long as you're doing the bare minimum, you're probably as high up as you can possibly get. If you exert more energy, you'll just tire yourself out and not actually get anywhere from it.

The ONLY time someone actually benefits from lifting is if they lose excess body fat, and as a result they FLOAT UP TO WHERE THEY ALREADY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. However, that's REMOVING A NEGATIVE rather than GAINING A POSITIVE.

It's the same with smoking meth - sure, COMPLETELY RUINING YOURSELF WITH MASSIVE DRUG USE will OBVIOUSLY cause some damage, but 99% OF CHADS WILL BE FINE FROM EVEN AN EXCESSIVE LIFESTYLE. It's only when you go absolute all out retarded when you start noticing negative effects from acts.
>>
>>702538293
faggot
>>
>>702536446
Just because you can beat somebody up doesn't necessarily mean you are stronger than them. It just means they can't fight for shit.
>>
>>702536634
>'involuntary celibate'

How is that even possible when prostitutes exist?
>>
File: 1470431593933.jpg (259 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470431593933.jpg
259 KB, 1024x1303
>>702517623
I workout and stay in shape for my own benefit and how great it feels to be thin. I couldn't give a flying fuck about Chad or whatever woman he's with.

>How many languages can Chad speak other than English?
>I can into 3 others.
>>
Well this is fucking lame. I want old 4chan back.
>>
>>702539065

Oh but in their mind that doesn't count, because it's too 'degrading' to spend money on sex when women should literally be launching themselves at their faces vagina-first or some retarded shit.
>>
>>702537602
Lol. Physically demanding jobs like barbacking? Try busting concrete or ironworker or framing. Lifting a bucket of ice on occasion doesn't make it physically demanding. But I guess it's relative to what others find demanding
>>
File: JASON BLAHA.jpg (45 KB, 768x761) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JASON BLAHA.jpg
45 KB, 768x761
>>702537785
>JASON BLAHA

Looks pretty swole to me.
>>
>>702538445
So what do you want?

What is the purpose of your posting?
>>
>>702539311
Hahaha.
>>
>>702517623
you're actually retarded if you think chad can sit on his ass all day eating pizza and still look good
>>
>>702540161

For women to feel sorry for him and throw themselves at him for pity sex he feels entitled to.
>>
>>702535938
dat statue dude got pec muscles like a 12 year old asian boy
>>
>>702539875
wtf kind of a last name is blaha

compensating ass bitch

a black boy from detroit can get a silver spooned white girl and her mother just because he's black and the media has portrayed hyper masculinity to black race
>>
>>702527857
Yyyyyes.
>>
>>702531147
Dude needs to tone his face.
>>
>>702538445
Probably just got dumped or denied or something and he's throwing a fit. Way easier to blame genetics then realize he's just got a shitty personality.
>>
>>702540855
needs to lay off the benchpress too

guy is positively voluptuous and busty
>>
File: 52q462.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52q462.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
guys its me in the pic, am i a chad?
>>
File: checkem.jpg (33 KB, 333x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
checkem.jpg
33 KB, 333x333
getting girls on demand is one thing, but only true chads can get dubs on demand
>>
>>702541316
Chad wouldn't have to fuck some mexican goblin of a maid or be aggressively gropey with chicks.

Arnold was an autist in a super chad body.
>>
>>702540161
he is probably masturbating to all of his own bullshit. It's his fetish to worship more masculine men.
>>
does chad have a kik?
>>
File: 3722168.jpg (62 KB, 539x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3722168.jpg
62 KB, 539x465
>>702517623
Love faggots like you. Thinking you can actually achieve some way of attracting females

It's really sad, actually. It comes down to genetics. Women want your genetics. If you have shit genetics and work out like fuck, you still have bad genetics and are therefore a bad reproductive partner.

Most of you will end up in your late-thirties taking care of some Chad's teenaged children.

Just kys
>>
>>702533928
holy shit are you ok anon?
>>
>>702540503
>dat statue dude
>Also doesn't know that big pecs were considered ugly throughout history
>2016
>>
>>702530754
You sure will pal
>>
>>702542243
i should have mentioned that I am a proud American
>>
>>702537694
kekked
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 620x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 620x413
>>702534434
Whatever helps you sleep at night....
>they're laughing AT you not with you slim
>>
>>702528746
Honestly dude, these guys >>702529500
>>702529501
are right. I know first hand.

Grew up mega skelly. I'm 5'11" and I'm a naturally thin guy with a FAST metabolism. Combine that with some horrible medical issues and I weighed 90lbs at one point. (medication ate a hole in my stomach)

I got back up to a "normal" weight which was like 110 for me. Still ultra-skelly mode. I then developed life threatening food allergies that limit my diet to literally nothing every day except chicken, rice, and green beans.

I decided against the odds I wanted to get big. I'm still super small, pushing 140lb now. I'm in the gym lifting heavy 3 times a week.

I started looking at how much I ate when I decided to get fit, and it was retarded how little I was eating. Sometimes less than 1500kcal a day... and this was BEFORE the food allergies... so I ate out, fast food, you name it.

Now I have to eat an ass load. Just count your shit and force yourself until you feel like puking, and then pack in a little more. I never had problems with women either, but they notice me a fuck of a lot more now that I'm bigger and leaner. TBH tho do it for yourself or you'll stop when girls aren't on your dick.
>>
>>702542927
i think i stabbed you in 3rd grade
>>
File: checke.png (349 KB, 626x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
checke.png
349 KB, 626x461
chad em
>>
>>702543111
not me bro
>>
>>702518810
Prove it. pics
>>
>>702534434
has a girl ever told you that? Have you ever even talked to a girl?
>>
File: abraham-lincoln.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abraham-lincoln.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
y'all faggots thinking alpha is a shape of body/face/dick size are honestly retarded.
alpha is a state of mind its how you think how you act its ones abilty to be a leader a real fucking man thats what alfa is rest of you gym fucks/chads can continue calling yourselves alphas while real men lead fucking nations.
just look at this sexy lincoln
>>
File: confidence.png (1 MB, 1219x646) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
confidence.png
1 MB, 1219x646
>>702544825
>alpha is a state of mind

Lmfao. I actually cringed.

>i-if you had a better mindset I'd like you!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER.

"Confidence" is just another word for HALO EFFECT. Look at the two men in pic related. Which is the confident one? If I told you one of these guys is mildly autistic, has never had a girlfriend, and has a hearing problem, which would you think it is?

Don't you get it? CONFIDENCE is just a buzzword for ATTRACTION. If a girl sees a Chad who doesn't speak much, you think she views him as SHY?

LMFAO AT YOU!!! She thinks of him as MYSTERIOUS. Personality doesn't exist. Looks are EVERYTHING.
>>
a new type of shitpost has born today!
congratulations /b/ it's a alpha/chad cuck thread.
>>
>>702533928
>Chad eats PIZZA, drinks beer DAILY
I had a classmate back in highschool - a typical italian southerner chad. Around the 3rd grade he stopped going to the gym daily and leaned on beer and pizza. By the end of highschool the beer belly was more visible and the girls around him less visible.
>>
>>702527445
leave sam alone
>>
>>702545418
you mean to tell me chicks would rather go for a model looking guy with 0 personality than somene who is respected by large groups of intelegent people and contributed something to our world ??? if yes you should go out and talk to women and people in general. in real world no one cares about ur face that much
>>
>>702517623
10/10 I lol'd

Then I fucked your mom, because I'm chad and I can.
>>
>>702518709
you're talking shite. youthful appearance, big tits, big hips are indicators of fertility and are examples of sexual selectors which are deeply set. Attraction to skinny bitches is a very recent development and is probably down to cultural pressures.
>>
Chad probably cares about his hairstyle, he cares about how he dresses, he probably does a lot of sport. It's not completely genetic, you can work on yourself to become more chad-like. I could be chad looking anytime, no problems. The problem is just my mind but i'll work on it.
>>
File: chud.jpg (112 KB, 533x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chud.jpg
112 KB, 533x800
Lmfao. Aww, did I shatter your little chadview?

NO AMOUNT OF CHAD WORK WILL MAKE YOU CHAD.

Seriously. Ask yourchad, does Chad do ANY of this chad?

Look at the chads who ACTUALLY GET CHAD. Look at Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the chad, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchads notifications. All of them are chads from different chads. Did "chad" earn him that? Did those chads choose him because they liked his "increased chad" which he got from NOT CHADDING?

FUCK CHAD. Chad chads off when he feels like it, and he gets chad when he wants. You have places FULL of chads doing "NoChad" like reddit's /r/NoChad, other dedicated forums, threads on /chad/, and what do they all have in common? NONE OF THE CHADS ACTUALLY GET ANY CHADS. It's hilarious in a way, these cnads talk about "hitting chad milestones" and how many chads they've gone without chadsturbating, but... where are their chads? where are the chads they dreamed of? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual chad?

Face it. It's CHADS that determines attraction, and BIOLOGY DOES NOT RECOGNISE CHADS.
>>
>>702545418
This anon gets it.

Confidence can somewhat help yes, but in the end looks are way more important.
>>
>>702545418
Partially true.
>>
>>702539287
I third this notion

>make 4chad gr8 again
>>
>>702519721
You're not entirely wrong : if you have bad genes, getting fit won't really help you getting the girls more than those with better genetics. I speak from experience.

But you're not entirely right either : getting fit will increase your chances overall.

You shouldn't think too much about that anyway, just do your thing, and if you're too ugly, there's plenty of girls with bad genes who aren't too picky.
>>
>>702517623
> fully shaved california boi
> alpha
kek, shows quite nicely that OP is a beta himself, pic is a true alpha you faggot
>>
>>702546575
Meanwhile this guys girlfriend is fucking CHAD and rolling her eyes back with her tongue hanging out behind the club
>>
>>702549786
> 4chan user
> girlfriend
kek
>>
>>702546575
>You are telling me girls prefer an athletic charismatic guy with a good social life over an embarassing looking nerd probably awkard and socially retarded?

Yes, no one gives a shit who you helped. Unless you made a lot of money out of it but you still have good probability to get a fucking ugly bitch. mark zuckerberg is an example.
>>
File: Me irl.png (458 KB, 528x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me irl.png
458 KB, 528x528
>>702531147
wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a man.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo
>>
>>702551423
i remember he said
>ladies
>>
>>702549671
Lmfao. That recessed face, long philtrummed cuck would have his oneitis STOLEN from him in SECONDS by the God in the OP.
>>
>>702552539
Why you so faggot?
>>
>>
File: cage.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cage.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
>>702552901
Lmfao. Throw whatever insults you want at me - all I'm doing is acknowledging reality.

I know it's nice to think that all you have to do is lift hard and grow a beard and girls will like you, but it DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. Girls are attracted to the GENETIC BEST.

The Access To This Is Denied To You While Chad Gets It For Free
>>
All the virgins in this thread trying to make fun of so-called 'betas' who are at least attempting to lift and get in shape.....

Even if those betas only have sex with one girl who eventually dumps them for a better-looking 'alpha'.....that's STILL a hell of a lot better than how you faggots are doing
>>
Rape is always a option.
>>
File: 2dhy1e8.jpg (59 KB, 444x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2dhy1e8.jpg
59 KB, 444x596
>>
>>702531147

Nice try.....but no cigar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
>>
>>702553267
I mostly agree with you but i called you a faggot cause you are worshipping another guy. Only a faggot would do that, enjoy bad genetic ;)
>>
>>
>>702551423
those are some serious dsl
>>
Alpha / beta is all in the mind. Say you're the beta faggot, get strong, build confidence, start being more aggressive and adventurous. there you go alpha
>>
>>702553999
Lmao. Face it bro, guys like us are INSECTS to Chad.

Don't try to fight it - DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT IT. Chad is SUPPOSED to be worshipped - it's necessary that his genetic line continues.
>>
>>702544162

That would require this loserfag to go *outside*.
>>
File: chad_500x679.jpg (61 KB, 500x679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chad_500x679.jpg
61 KB, 500x679
>>702554429
Yeah sure man!
>>
>>702554662
Who said i'm not chad-looking?
Who said i will not make more money than every chad and get their pussy in my gigantic yatch?
>>
>>702555136
Trips confirm
>>
>>702553641

2 and 4 appear to be phasing out of reality, so they're horrifying instead of sexy. 1 isd all right I guess, but I knew a guy who looked like him who raped some girls in high school. 3 Seems to be losing his hair, has a pasty skintone, is weak-chinned and scowling. NOPE.
>>
>>702555136
Lmfao. Dude,

If all you can offer is money, then they love something you HAVE rather than something you ARE.

It's ALL about getting validation for your GENETICS. George Soros and Bill Gates would trade everything they own to be worshipped by a prime woman.

>>702555207
First day on 4chan?
>>
>>702528746
You're an ugly manlet and a skelly
>>
>>702519721
I know this is stale pasta, but your worth does not revolve around getting laid all the time with random women

Especially considering the vast majority of guys that DO those things aren't even fucking hot chicks, most of them are average or below average
>>
File: 1367845783482.jpg (145 KB, 510x755) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367845783482.jpg
145 KB, 510x755
OP you might actually be more retarded than most people in this thread, although its a fucking tough judgement.

Let me ask you a question. What is it that you think qualifies Chad's genetics over others? Well, you've already spelled that out so I guess my question was rhetorical. Your argument is that his attractiveness to girls is what qualifies his genetics. I'm just gonna end here and let you think about that for a moment. Your sense of the greater good of the world is to breed our male specimens to become more attractive.
>>
>>702537785
>You have NO IDEA what goes on in the real world

You misunderstand me, I am chad, my friends are chad.

Lets see who understands best, you post last nudes you got, I'll post last nudes I got. Okay?
>>
>>702557665
What? I'm not CLAIMING to be Chad, I'm telling you the TRUTH. I don't get sent nudes - I am invisible to women, like all sub 8 men.

I guarantee you have never received nudes from a girl above a 6/10.
>>
>>702538445
>Do you think I'm fucking COMPLAINING that girls don't like me?

Yes. Either that or

1) you are a faggot

2) you are asexual

>I am inferior, I don't DESERVE to breed

well yeh sure but, I mean you might want to just fuck instead of breathing. Contraception exists.

also

>Having kids when you have bad genetics is just selfish - it leads to people like you.

and yet I am the one here with the genetics to get laid and you are the

1) faggot

2) asexual
>>
>>702556006
Two (you) in one post, nice.
Also women aren't actracted only by appereance like mens. Most important thing is power and social status. A billionaire average looking guy is mire actractive than a broken chad because of social status, Not because she is actracted by money. But you look like a troll anyway so nevermind. And of course being chad make your social status higher.
>>
>>702558210
Those weren't trips. Digits only count at the end of a post.

>a billionaire average looking guy is more attractive than a broken chad
Lmfao. Not even close. Sure, women will want to get to know the billionaire to extract his RESOURCES and ELEVATE THEIR OWN STATUS, but in terms of actual attraction TOWARDS HIM? ZERO. ZILCH. NOTHING.

Women are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to GENETICS ONLY.

>>702558139
I have no interest in having sex. Lmfao at bragging about "having the genetics to get laid" - "scoring" self hating asian fobs DOES NOT COUNT.

In order to be proud of slaying, you need to be fucking prime 8/10 BABES. Not disgusting plain janes you probably had to "game" (lmfao) for WEEKS.
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 35
Thread DB ID: 77900



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.