Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

thinking of getting a cat. what breed is best /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 256x256
thinking of getting a cat. what breed is best /b/?
>>
>>702517454
Doesn't differ too much other than the usual cat personality differences, so choose a breed that you think look nice
>>
cats are for lowtest cucks
>>
>>702517454
the one that follows you home
>>
>>702518358
Only a little bitch like you uses that horrible word, much less shits on cats, fucking faggot
I like bitches tho, come over here and let me fuck you, little bitch im gonna fucking rape you, JUST LIKE YOUR UNCLE, little bitch, you little fucking faggot you
>>
>>702517454
Ragdoll breed are really playful and they dont mind being handled. Known to be able to be held on backs
>>
File: 306205-R3L8T8D-650-0.jpg (60 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
306205-R3L8T8D-650-0.jpg
60 KB, 650x350
>>702517454
the one that takes a liking to you at the local shelter.
>>
A dead one...
>>
>>702517454
try a bengal. they're cute af and usually very affectionnate, love to play, and get along with humans very well
>>
>>702517454
Ragdoll is my fav. however Norwegian Forest cat is also really nice.

>>702518495
triggered
>>
>>702518495
damn son
>>
>>702517454
It really all depends on what you want. I'd say do a little research on heritary (did I spell that right?) diseases and behavior towards people. Some breeds are very attached while some less. But tbh, it mostly comes down to how you raise your cat. I've had some cats before and I think that the common european shorthair is the best option, because 1) they are most likely found at shelters (also kittens) and 2) they are generally the most healthy cats and grow older than the average breed
>>
>>702518679
Not as triggered as your face will be covered in my cum and piss you little faggot, yeeeehhss, yeees, good little faggot, take it in your mouth now, faggot, take that rod in your little faggot-arse yeeeehhhs thats iiiit YEYYYYEYEYEEEEEHHHHSSSSS

PS: im anime
>>
>>702517454

definitely a maine coon, not only are they BIG AS FUCK, they also look like miniature lions and are very affectionate
>>
>>702518965
Maine Coons are definitely one of the most beautiful breeds, but unfortunately they're vulnerable to a lot of nasty diseases. Also, if you live in a populated area, letting your cat outside will eventually lead to the cat being stolen and reselled (at least here in the netherlands) because they're expensive cats.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.