Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I need help guys. >22 >live in middle of nowhere in Iowa

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0062.jpg (582 KB, 1080x1082) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
582 KB, 1080x1082
I need help guys.

>22
>live in middle of nowhere in Iowa
>haven't had any friends for a couple years now
>everybody's moved on with their lives
>I've just been a depressed mess
>live with parents
>planning to start community college course next week
>see no other way out of this town
>will be in class with a bunch of 16 year olds
>fuck my life

How do I go into this class with a positive outlook? I feel like such a piece of shit going into a class for 16 year olds.

I'll still be alone until I go off to college hopefully in two years.

:(
>>
Also general feels thread
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Why the fuck would 16 year olds be in a community college course?
>>
File: image.jpg (743 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
743 KB, 3264x2448
Also one class isn't going to do anything for you. Why don't you take as many as you can and actually try for once?
>>
>>702516134
some schools allow you to do that, basically double dip on credits.
>>
lmao, I'm a refugee in Germany, I'm 20 in a class with 16yo too, only thing is, I barely speak German.

I'm baby faced too so it's not awkward, they all are millennials, not hard to trick them or make them laugh, I'm just sad I can't bang the girls.
>>
What are your career plans then op???
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Get up off your ass and do something with your life. Work towards a goal or dream you fuck face
>>
>>702516483
Haha I'm pretty sure 16 is the legal age in Germany.

>>702516754
I honestly don't know. All I know is that I need to get the fuck out of this town, there's nothing here for me. Sure the next two years are going to be garbage but after that I can move away.
>>
>>702515935
319?
>>
>>702516984
I can't "get" with them, they're stupid and figuring them out is a demanding task, don't sweat it, 16yo aren't as bad as you might think.

there will be some Chad's and some annoying cunts but with a 20yo mentality you're not getting annoyed and on the contrary, laughing at them sperging out with girls.
>>
So you have the chance to fuck some 16 yearold tight girl, and you're bitching... nigga dominate that shit.
>>
>>702515935
Ignore all this petty "man up!" Bulls hit op.. Stay from drugs and alcohol, attend the course and stop comparing yourself to others.. I know from expirence you will literally lose your fucking sanity when comparing yourself to others.
>>
Woah I'm 23 from Iowa.
>>
>>702517280
Don't you have a liquor store to rob Tyrone?
>>
>>702515935
When you have your degree, doing things a few years later won't mean a lot.

I did things a few years earlier (started undergrad degree work at 16, got early entry to begin postgrad at 18) and no one is sucking my dick for it at this point.
>>
>>702517464
Kek
>>
OP

Theres all kinds of options.
Fish packing plants will pay you to move up to Alaska and work for 6 months.

Theres always a way out, you just need to look.
>>
>>702517334
Thanks, it's easier said than done comparing yourself to others though. Hopefully I don't crash and burn, two years is a long time without a lot of friends.
>>
join the military
>>
Wake the fuck up. This isn't the audition for life, this isn't the walkthrough. Your life is happening right fucking now, and if you keep sitting around on your ass being a depressed pussy you'll be an old depressed pussy before you know it, and you'll have nothing to show for all of those years of existence.

Write down a list of all the things you personally need in life. What kind of money, what kind of job, what kind of friends or family. Not what you want, but what you need. The bare minimum you think you need in order to feel right. Now take those things and plot the logical course and order to attaining those goals.

Let's say you need to have a good career with X amount of cash, a wife, and a nice enough house. Finding a woman is easier when you have money, an education and a stable career. Saving money and having a stable career is easier when you have an education. Attaining an education is easier when you have some fucking money to begin with. So, in other words the steps are 1. Grit your teeth and get some shitty job to pay for school, 2. Grit your teeth and complete a bachelor's degree in a useful and marketable field (like business, finance, computer science, etc) as fast and as cheaply as possible, 3. After graduating, find a career and start saving money, 4-5. Find a woman and buy a house or vice versa.

That's just an example, it isn't necessarily what will make any, all or most people happy. Don't go for what other people need and don't compare yourself to others. Figure out what you personally need out of life and then figure out the best path to achieving that, whatever it is.

I have a video game friend, we were both NEET retards, age 20 browsing 4chin for luls. I woke up and did the things I always wanted to do in life. He didn't. We're much older now and still play games together. He is older, lives at home with his parents, is depressed, has no education, no job, no prospects, has never had a girlfriend. Only you can improve your situation.
>>
>>702515935
515?
>>
>>702519127
Thanks for this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.