Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Met this guy last week , claims he's a millionaire and an

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (487 KB, 773x502) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487 KB, 773x502
Met this guy last week , claims he's a millionaire and an inspector for a big city in my state, we start talking and he's looking for someone to start a business I say I'm interested . Come to find out he has 5 warehouses all in my state different townships. Asks me to run a warehouse growing 72 plants of marijuana every 3 months with 4 more workers in each warehouse so a total of 5 including me . We split the earnings 5 evenly every 3 months . He has a wholesaler who will buy 1000$ per plant . That's 72,000 every 3 months . About 14,000$ each. Total of 57,600 a year . And he wants us to keep our side jobs .. And is all legal . (Medical) Mfw we start wendsday
>>
>>702512844
That sounds sketchy as fuck
>>
>>702512918
Explain
>>
File: Murder,murder,murder.jpg (87 KB, 625x432) Image search: [Google]
Murder,murder,murder.jpg
87 KB, 625x432
>>702512844
>>
>>702512954
Some "millionaire" is not going to just offer a huge ass job like that to someone.

He's probably going to fuck you OP
>>
did you bump into a mentor, then another mentor, then another and another?
>>
>>702513060
He had 2000$ in cash and offered it to me on the spot we all have are cards but he wants it to be professional , I've already been to the warehouse it's all set up
>>
>>702513159
Just wait he's going to push a button and everything is going to flip over to reveal a sex dungeon.

It sucks but that's life
>>
>>702513260
Sheeeeitttt
>>
>>702512844
1000$ for a plant that has only gone through the veg stage?
I dont think you should be getting into that biz anon, nobody there seems to know what they are talking about
>>
>>702513734
After harvested anon
>>
>go to warehouse
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everyone do the dinosaur

Fuck off
>>
>>702513734
I understand after harvest, but you wont get anywhere near $1000 worth of weed off of a plant that has only been devolving for 3 months
>>
>>702514241
ment for>>702513879
>>
>>702512844

>owns or rents the warehouses
>probably pays all overhead
>probably pays all property taxes or pays all rent on warehouses
>pays salary for workers
>legally grows pot so pays the state for seed to harvest tax system
>wants to split profit evenly with some random guy he just met who he will give some vague job of "running" a warehouse growing plants

So many unanswered questions and none of this even makes any real sense.

Just shut the fuck up you 14 year old ultimate autismo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.