Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/ i need urgently your exquisite wisdom. Tonight i'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: prendes.jpg (64 KB, 407x305) Image search: [Google]
prendes.jpg
64 KB, 407x305
/b/ i need urgently your exquisite wisdom.

Tonight i'm having a hotel night with my gf. She has told me she's going to let me do her anyithing i want. Those are the items I have:

>Two strings
>Cuffs
>Vibrating Cockring
>Vibrating Plug
>A bandana to blindfold or use as gag.
>Lube
>Pheromone incense sticks.
>Rubber cockring.

Use your goddam imagination. I will note everything.

Thank You, /b/.
>>
>>702507958
Your missus is about to break up with you.
>>
>>702507958
pheremone incense sticks, id feel gayer lighting those than being pegged up the arse
>>
>>702508327
Why?
>>
>>702508515
I know, it was a present from the sexshop where i bought the other interesting things. But who knows. They may have some use.
>>
Take your penis and stick in her vagina.

Take all the toys and shove them up your ass.
>>
>>702508716
Cromagnon.
>>
>>702508515
Is it because it's am incense stick or because it's the stupidest idea for a product?
>>
>being on /b/
>pretending having a gf
> /thread
>>
>>702508874
Them smell nice, at least.

>>702508966
Yeah yeah, everybody is a fag, specially OP blah blah blah.
>>
You forgot rope, and also put a dildo on a drill head for swell results
>>
Oh yeah and candles
>>
Tie the two strings around your balls. Put both cock rings, the cuffs and banana around your dick, throw the lube out the window, stick the incense in your dick hole and put the plug in your ass. Then go to sleep and wait for gf.
>>
>>702509070
I said I have strings. Sorry if my english is not correct. I have no dildo, no drill for this ocassion.

>>702509165
I can take a pair of candles.
>>
>>702507958
Show up with another girl, ask her to leave.
Congratulations, you now have a cuckqueen for a gf.
>>
>>702509223
Best idea ever. I'm sure she'll be amazed.

>>702509280
What about HER FEELSS????
>>
>>702509165
>>702509240
Take them up the ass
>>
>>702509325
Who cares?
It's cuck or get cucked in this world man.
>>
>>702509436
Too late to arrange a date with another woman. She's about to pick me up.
>>
>>702509436
Just like the wild west again
>>
OP here. She's here. I'll keep reading you via cellphone
>>
Guys?
>>
She is hot
>>
>>702510691
Not sure if bait or stupidly idiotic
>>
>>702507958
missionary, cum in 30sec, go to sleep
>>
>>702507958

Big black dildo. Duct tape. Bone saw.
>>
OK OP, here's what you need to get.

>Silk Rope
>Blindfold
>Ball gag
>Open mouth gag
>Nipple clamps
>Remote control vibrator

Now here's what you do:

Apply blindfold and open mouth gag. Handcuff her hands behind her back. Fuck her mouth and throat before laying her down on the bed. Tie her legs down and open before removing the cuffs and doing the same with her arms. Remove open mouth gag and replace with ball gag. Leave the blindfold on. Fuck her from behind with both holes (make sure to use plenty of water based lube)
>>
>>702507958
The trick to lasting for 2+hrs is to get right to the edge, then pull out fast and start pleasuring her in other ways. Do NOT go back to pounding it until you keep her occupied for a few minutes. It almost restarts the clock.

I don't know if it's science or something, but somehow... it knows
>>
>>702507958
>Pheromone incense sticks.
da fuq is that supposed to be?
>>
>>702513565
Are you just really dumb?
>>
An easier trick to lasting for hours is just to take 2-3x the normal dose of cough syrup (the kind that has ONLY dextromethorphan in it). E.g. instead of a teaspoon take a shot glass. Keep in mind people will drink an entire bottle of this shit just to get high... so a shotglass amount should be relatively harmless.

How it works is simple, it acts like an SSRI by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin. Take too much and orgasm will become impossible until the drug wears off.

It will take about an hour for this to have the desired effect, which will last around 4 hours.

You can play with the amount to find what works best for you. I wouldn't do this every day but only for special occasions where you want marathon sex.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.