Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
ITT: We pretend trump is the new president...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 53
ITT: We pretend trump is the new president of the usa
>>
>>702419024
Oh no taco taco I'm getting sent back to Mexico burrito burrito
>>
Well guys, looks like it's the last day on the internet for us. It's being shut down, he's getting to the big internet switch tomorrow and shutting it all down.

It was fun guys.
>>
America is safe again, America is proud again, America is great again.

Thanks, Trump.
>>
>>702419024
didnt really care too much for mexicans anywho
>>
File: 1470617658265.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470617658265.gif
2 MB, 450x450
Well, I wanted Bernie, but it's better than it could have turned out, right?
>>
Well shit, I can actually learn something in college now. If only there was college.
>>
>>702419024
Why does his face look like he's masturbating in the OP?
>>
Everything is still exactly the same. What a shock
>>
>>702419904

Why do you make that face when you masturbate?
>>
>>702419999

$HILLARY BTFO
>>
wow nothing has changed!!
>>
File: image.png (238 KB, 1125x2001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
238 KB, 1125x2001
>>702419024
Waiting for Trump to sue HuffPost for libel.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (116 KB, 680x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGA.jpg
116 KB, 680x651
>>702419024
>border increasingly secure
>illegal immigration continues to decline, current illegal immigrants being deported
>no more "refugees" (read: economic migrants who will refuse to assimilate) coming in
>big glorious door for those who wish to immigrate legally

Life is great.
>>
>pretend
>>
Day 145
Mexicans spotted trying to cross the border
The Trump Army unleashed the Wetback Fryer, America's first weaponized dragon.
Mexicans turned and ran in fear.
Stupidniggers.jpg
Wetback Fryer still hunted them down, fucked them each in the ass, and then ripped them apart. They are now available in your local KFC's freezer as a delicious add on to the Allahu Fuckyouyou'rebanned special. 2 muslim heads for the price of one.

>America. Land of the free, home of the brave.
>>
Excuse me sir. I cant but not you look somewhat ethnic. According to the 16th and 17th Amendment I demand to see your Great American id card and submit to a Great American retinal scan.
>>
>>702420286

Based Melania is already suing Daily Mail. If that goes through, a ton of other slanderous articles could be targeted.

Hope it goes through.
>>
>>702419024
Illegal Immigrant Removal Squad Alpha Charlie 22 ready to go Mr President. Just give us the orders and we'll clear the ghetto's and ship them over the wall and begin preparations on the ground for legal entry.

>I'm voting for him.
>>
File: 1301437058751.jpg (31 KB, 498x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1301437058751.jpg
31 KB, 498x363
>>702420442
> According to the 16th and 17th Amendment I demand to see your Great American id card and submit to a Great American retinal scan.

Nigger do you even know how many amendments there are currently?

>tax distribution and US senators, SHOW ME YOUR ID AND GIB RETINAL SCAN

Are you this retarded?
>>
>>702420544

Seeing those walls makes me want to erect one myself.
>>
There can be only one!
>>
>>702419024
Colleges now demand challenging discussions that will make you uncomfortable. Businesses now seek the best and the brightest. The economy flourishes. America is respected around the world because we have a leader that will not be any other nation's bitch.
>>
>>702420879
Sounds accurate annon... If only he could actually win... :/
>>
Will he sell me one of his African Americans?
>>
File: image.jpg (1001 KB, 2196x2248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1001 KB, 2196x2248
>>
>>702419024
the earth is flat guise
>>
>>702421480
I don't get it
>>
>>702421122
>If only he could actually win... :/
@#$% electoral college
>>
>>702421717
Just like your train of thought
>>
>>702421763
it's not really a joke, it's just racism
>>
Kk
>>
>>702421895
Fell for the bait.
>>
File: walltrump_large.jpg (155 KB, 675x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
walltrump_large.jpg
155 KB, 675x536
Hi another one.
>>
>American refugees have to stop coming to Europe
>>
>>702422455
Only if Hillary wins
>>
>>702420342

>Trumples actually believe this
>>
>>702421798
As if he could win without the electoral college.

You Trump supporters are massively ignorant.

You want Trump to stop illegal immigration?
-Illegal immigration has been net 0 for years now.

You want a wall to stop illegal immigration?
-The vast majority of illegal immigrants do not cross the border illegally, they overstay their visas.

You want the economy to flourish?
-Immigration is great for the economy. We need more immigration. Just ask an economist. Or ask Japan. They are massive immigration restrictionists, and they are facing insurmountable demographic challenges because of their aging population. Hence Japan's long-term slow growth, and unsustainable economic system. If Japan accepted immigrants, they would not have such an abysmally low birthrate.

You want Trump to lower crime?
-Crime is at its lowest point in modern American history. And don't point to Baltimore and Chicago - a one year spike does not make a trend.

-You want Trump to end "political correctness" in campuses?
Trump is running for US President, not University President, you dolt.
>>
File: 1454369756901.png (780 KB, 914x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454369756901.png
780 KB, 914x810
>>702419024
What?! I'm moving to Canada.
>>
>>702420677
>devastating put down
>kid didn't know his constitution
>I styled on him
>don't argue with a political historian
>>
>>702420530
You fucks hate political correctness, but also hate the 1st amendment.

What a bunch of morons.
>>
>>702423783
>Illegal immigration has been net 0 for years now.
lol you've obviously never set foot on a construction site
>>
File: 1469371261197.jpg (34 KB, 600x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469371261197.jpg
34 KB, 600x549
>>702423783

queue the >hurr muh taxes, they take awr jawbs, use up our public spending etc
>>
File: 1467764133902.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467764133902.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
>>702419024
I'm Puerto Rican and I'm voting for Trump, I don't want Bernie or Hillary, I just want the Donald.
>>
>>702424168
Those people have been here for years. Look at the actual stats.

BTW, did you get to check people's papers at the construction site? Or did you assume "Hispanic looking dude = illegal"? If so, you are a tard.
>>
>>702419024
Derp?

Derp. Derp derp. Derp-derp-derp.

Derp.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (112 KB, 492x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
diversity.jpg
112 KB, 492x533
The unelected societal dictatorship media kabal will be arrest and executed for crimes against humaity, genocide & sedition.
>>
>>702424429
>Or did you assume
Actually I talk to them.
In spanish.

You're the one who's doing the tard assumptions, here. You're guessing at what you expect, I'm telling you what I know.
>>
>Day 100
>No wall
>Everything is pretty much the same
He just hired same guys as usual to be his advisors
>redneck idiots think America is great again
>in reality it never stopped being great, or things were never better in the past, only worse
>but it's a good bunch line for retards
>jesus people are stupid
>>
>>702424983

BUT HE WILL MAKE ANIME REAL
>>
File: 488x-1[1].jpg (10 KB, 488x274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
488x-1[1].jpg
10 KB, 488x274
>>702419024
In all seriousness Trump will have to enact several Executive Orders to ensure his policy gets passed by Congress.
>>
The americans are experiencing another economic crysis? fuck, I hope it doesn't cascade to europe this time
>>
>>702423813
we don't want you
>>
>>702425192
this

chain the faggot and drag it behind my F100
>>
>>702419024
>congress cock blocks all of his significant policies
>has to be guided like a child in discussing the Palestinian conflict with the President of Israel
>Shouts at the haters, no matter how innocuous
>passes some Reagan-tier economic bills (aka complete garbage)
>generally whores his fat face at the Podium per usual
>4 years of mediocrity
Do you lads really expect anything else?
>>
>>702425323

the hillbilly redneck meme truck. Of course
>>
>>702419024
>ITT: We pretend trump is the new president of the usa

- What a beautiful wall the Mexicans just bought us

- Ukraine is not in NATO? Good--- why the fuck would we go to war over Ukraine.

- I didn't think the Germans had the spine left to ditch Merkel and boot out the Muzzies . . . Media blames POTUS.

- Assad just shut down ISIS and the rapefugee flood is now over . . . do miracles never stop.

- NATO nations now pony the fuck up and spend their 2% on defense?

- "Muslims Leave in Record Numbers: Cite Trump's Bigotry" -- NYT

- "Trump tells AIPAC 'No more wars for Israel'"-- Chicago Tribune

- Trade deficit with China halved in first Trump term

- Rosie O'Donnell loses 100 lbs, thanks President Trump for motivation

- Al Franken calls Trump bigot for refusing 1M refugees
>>
>>702425450
you say that is if it's a bad thing
climate change is a hoax
gas is cheap
and Trump's going to make it easier to sue faggots like you for attacking a national transportation icon
>>
>>702424803
>Derp. Look at me! I'm determining the net illegal immigration rate based on personal experience. Who needs facts and statistics when you've got anecdotes?
>>
>>702425598

I'm not sure if I can handle this many memes. You need to sit down son, your autism levels are spiking
>>
>>702425376

Sociology major detected
>>
>>702425795

kek, stop being delusional. Implying he isn't right.
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>702425716
Trump's President now faggot.

Autism doesn't exist anymore. No more liberal excuses ruling our lives, k?
>>
White have been living in harmony with nature with almost zero population growth. The 150,000,000 extra recently added new Democrats are all foreigners imported to satiate the burning hatred towards White America. America has become the dumping ground for the rest of the worlds irresponsible over breeding. If more people help the economy, why is Mexico allowing its assets to leave? Shouldn't we help the economies of the 3rd world by sending the economic slaves imported by the anti-White liberals & anti-Worker fat cats back to their home lands? I think it is the only moral course of action :-)
>>
>>702425376
>>passes some Reagan-tier economic bills (aka complete garbage)

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA

WINNING
>>
Why not at least he did't have a concussion form a sex toy like Hilary take a look.
https://youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
>>
>>702424803
Why do you think it has been years that people cite the same figure: 11 million. People have cited that figure for at least a decade. Why? Because the net rate of illegal immigration has been at 0. The figure can't change if net rate is 0.
>>
>>702426261
>my stupid faggot video
>are you sure you don't want to cringe

kek
>>
>>702419334
kek
>>
>>702419999
you waste of quads all criminals get deport all is right with the world
>>
>>702423602
>not believing this

Why?
>>
File: shaun king trump.png (106 KB, 400x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shaun king trump.png
106 KB, 400x266
>>
>>702426038
>White have been living in harmony with nature with almost zero population growth

do some people actually believe that?
>>
>>702426296
>Why do you think it has been years that people cite the same figure: 11 million.

Because they don't want to say 20-30 Million.

There are, after all, rules for American journalism
> you do not report facts critical of Israel
> the color of crime must not be mentioned unless it is framed as a response to oppression
> the proclivities of the sexually unorthodox cannot be mentioned. AIDS and pederasty are equal opportunity offenders.
>>
>>702426621

first of all, as another anon said, most illegals overstay their visas. They come in legally and.. well yeah. Finding them and throwing them out will cost billions, increasing border security even more. Furthermore, immigration is a $6,000,000,000/year business. No wall, fence or tight amount of security will stop this. It'll just end like the war on drugs. Tens of billions blown out for nothing.
>>
>>702426940
>Because they don't want to say 20-30 Million
HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

NO

JUST NO
>>
>>702426907
>do some people actually believe that?

Environmental concerns are an almost exclusively White phenomenon.

Haiti is a good example.
>>
>>702424021
1st amendment doesn't grant people the right to use "hate speech" anymore, just like it doesn't protect from libel and slander. Since leftists use those laws for their benefit, everyone else should too.
>>
>>702427240
>Environmental concerns are an almost exclusively White phenomenon.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAhA FAGGOT

NO WONDER YOU'RE A TRUMPFAG
>>
>>702427259
funny how no one's put either of us in prison for saying "nigger"
>>
File: 1442176716660.jpg (48 KB, 500x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442176716660.jpg
48 KB, 500x539
>>
>>702427035
>No wall, fence or tight amount of security will stop this.

Odd how it works everywhere it's tried.

It works everywhere people have the will to stand up for themselves and their own people.

Only the treason lobby stops it from working.

I care not a bit if La Raza supremists are hell-bent on turning my nation into a 3rd world pest hole . . I am determined to stay a 1st world, wealthy nation.

And the true cost is not a wall, but having a massive underclass bleeding our programs dry when they're unable to rise out of poverty.
>>
>>702427739

WHAT??

>Odd how it works everywhere it's tried.

Where did it ever work lol?
>>
How goes your hunting, brothers? I bagged me six Mexicans trying to get over the wall this morning.
Ever since Trump partnered with Putin, and removed all arms embargoes, my SVD has been serving me well. Maybe I'll use my money from the tax cut to buy something a little more exotic like a Chinese QBZ-95.
>>
>>702427390
http://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/montana-hate-speech-case
Yet. If SJWs get their way, shit like this will be all over America.
>>
>>702427739
>my nation
This is why you are, and will continue to lose. You fail to see it is ALL OUR nation.

Clean up your act.
>>
>>702419380
Said no one ever
>>
Trumps is pres.. 1st lady has porn pics
We take one step closer to Idiocrasy
>>
>>702428941
We did that with SJWs screaming the loudest.
>>
File: 1467102535073.jpg (14 KB, 260x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467102535073.jpg
14 KB, 260x323
>>702419999

QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH
>>
>>702427739
>Odd how it works everywhere it's tried.

odd how you think you're a student of history
>>
>>702427739
>hell-bent on turning my nation into a 3rd world pest hole . .

you fucking neckbreathing fucktards are doing a fine job of that on your own

anything progressive and you bellow like stuck faggots
>>
>>702428179
bullshit

read the fucking 1st Amendment some time

not happening
>>
>>702420436
>implying the Wetback Fryer wouldn't be called the "Trump Defender" or something stupid
>>
>>702429490
And yet, there it is, until it gets challenged in court.
>>
>>702428179
" The only permitted exceptions to free speech protections—as the Supreme Court recently re-articulated—are for obscenity, defamation, fraud, incitement, and "speech integral to criminal conduct." "

Easy. Denying the Holocaust is a fraudulent viewpoint.
>>
>>702428416
seen the latest polls?
>>
>>702429771
Prosecuting this guy is legal in Montana, and if you think Montana is a liberal stronghold, I've got some bridges outside of Helena I'd like to sell you.
>>
>>702420286
...birther?
>>
>>702428179
Yeah, because Montana is SJW central. Are you joking?

Am I supposed to believe that a good ol' boy Republican County Attorney in rural Montana is a SJW? This is a clear-cut case of right-wing threats to free-speech.
>>
File: 158458458458.jpg (28 KB, 625x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
158458458458.jpg
28 KB, 625x415
>>702419024
Cool president bro.
>>
>>702429361
your problem is you think any action whatsoever is progressive, in reality ninety percent of your bullshit is regressive but you laud it as some great step forward completely ignoring the aftereffects at best, or at worst rewriting history to make it seem like someone else fault
>>
>>702429771
The guy is inciting violence against "Nazi hunters."

Not just hate speech issues here.
>>
>>702430022
Birthers are the ones who believe Obama was born overseas and is not legally capable of being the president.
>>
>>702430044
Anon really really really wants to believe liberals are the real fascists :)
>>
>>702430172
>your problem is you think any action whatsoever is progressive

strawman much, faggot?

Is this how you argue with liberals?

kek
>>
>>702430238>>702430022
And Trump is the king of the birthers.
>>
>>702430238
Ah, I see. I've heard gay people mockingly call straight people birthers or breeders or whatever, and honestly I wouldn't have been surprised.
>>
>>702429869
Is it. The holocaust is a lie. Therr wasnt 6 million jews in europe. Not only that the nazis records were super inaccurate. Lots of names appeared 2 or 3 times with diffrent spellings on intake. So the real point im making is this: the holocaust happened but not the way the American education system teaches it.
>>
I'm sorry about what I said and did. I just want to be the president. Forgive me Murica
>>
>>702419024
how hard is it to emmigrate to the US of A (I LOVE AMERICA) these day i want to come the but on a legal way (not illegal) i'm not from mexico guys (AMERICA FUCK YEA)
>>
>>702430384
i dont argue much at all, but its not a strawman if it happens to be true
anyway its funny you call it a strawman considering your post its replying to where you do nothing but disparage that anons character
>>
>>702430455
>The holocaust is a lie.


no it wasn't shithead

see we don't need government to intervene here

private citizens like me enjoy tormenting you nazi dogfuckers

enjoy
>>
File: the-tin-foil-hat.jpg (219 KB, 1717x1287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the-tin-foil-hat.jpg
219 KB, 1717x1287
>>702430455
>>
Trump's only running for presidency to basically pay all the debts he owns are enrich himself in the long run. Long Story, Short.
>>
>>702430572
it's a strawman, faggot, deal with it

It's your backward 3rd grade worldview of what you believe progressives to be

not a lot of fucks given
>>
File: ItsHappening.jpg (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ItsHappening.jpg
18 KB, 360x270
>>702419024
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're shitfaced eating pizza and really violent
get in here asap


twitch /twotragedies
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 584x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 584x329
>>702430574
>private citizens like me enjoy tormenting you nazi dogfuckers
>>
>>702430676
Get rich or die trying
>>
>>702430277
Kek. To be fair to the Republican good ol' boy, the guy he's prosecuting made some somewhat credible threats to shoot up a school. The County Attorney probably just threw the book at the guy with some old dusty laws about hate speech.

That shit obviously won't stand up in federal court.
>>
>>702419024
Canada, here I come.
>>
>>702430897
I actually was unaware some states had such broad "defamation laws."

Interesting reading, really.
>>
>>702430715
and yet all you have done is attack one anon then attack me
anon do you know what hypocrite is?
im going to go talk with the adults now
>>
>>702419380
Wachoo mean
>again
?
>>
File: china.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
china.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Trump's ahead in virtually every poll now.

Hillary? Went 'missing'. *PROBABLY* in the hospital with her ailments.

Can you say.... "President Trump"?

Hillary's inaction and utter lack of campaigning cost her the election. She should have let Sanders win - she's obviously very ill.
>>
>>702420286
Libel is only actionable if it's untrue.
>>
>>702431260
don't make stupid arguments and you won't get attacked

it's that simple
>>
>>702431501
>Trump's ahead in virtually every poll now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO FAGGOT

STOP :LYING
>>
>>702420342
Wanna know the real motivation behind his wall?
http://www.reforma.com/libre/players/mmplayer.aspx?idm=39380&idg=57116&mw=640&mh=360&iw=960&ih=640&ap=1#ooid=9nbWZpMTE6zz51rymiZKBCdmfJBjVn9B
>>
>>702430455
It's not a lie per se, but it is an exaggeration. The body count was maybe a million and a half but it did still happen.
>>
>>702419225
jennifer lopez?
>>
>>702431737
bullshit

there is no reputable historian that agrees with this
>>
>>702431602
check the polls anon
that anon was overstating it but guess what
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
hes caatching up in most and ahead in some
>>
>>702431519
Exactly. Plus, he's a public figure - as is his wife - so even if these things were untrue, they are protected under the 1st amendment.

The Trumpkins hate lots of amendments: 1st, 4th, 5th, 14th.
>>
>>702419024
Well thank fuck I live in Australia and moving to Finland soon for work
>>
>>702431900
I did, dipshit

Reuters has Clinton ahead

that's the only poll worth checking
>>
>>702419380
the eternal president, the one who unearthed the first unicorn fossil, and hit 21 hole in ones on an 18 hole court.
>>
>2017
>trump is president
>he wipes out isis
>stops terrorism completely
>eradicates all imagrants
>kills all normies
>tumblr faggots are long gone
life is good
>>
>>702431909
Trump will replace the entire Constitution with an NDA

no big deal
>>
>>702431635
You seriously expect us to take this bullshit cartoon seriously? It's just your average newspaper "editorial comic" with shitty animation
>>
>>702432063
> the only poll worth checking is the one that agrees with me
k
also nice job mentioning the one poll that has been found to have changed their algorithm to make sure they favor clinton
>>
>>702432222
not that anon but
haha you actually clicked on that shit?

also quads checked
>>
File: meccanuke.jpg (24 KB, 300x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meccanuke.jpg
24 KB, 300x252
>>702419024
>>
>>702419334
shhh... don't speak like that, they have bots that find political opposition on the web. remember what they did to hillary.... remember... they've been rounding up democrats and executing them every day. from now on, radio silence.
>>
>>702431602
don't you get it? Trump's going to win.
>>
File: 1412282682121.gif (1 MB, 320x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412282682121.gif
1 MB, 320x234
>>702419024
>>
>>702431900
True, but Rasmussen is a shitty poll with a documented pro-Trump bias. (Not that the organization is pro-Trump, but that Rasmussen gets better results for Trump than most other organizations). And USC/LA Times is a tracking poll of the same set of voters over time with serious methodological flaws.

Again, you are not wrong, the polls have tightened, but Emerson, Rasmussen, Gravis, USC/LA Times are the poorest quality polls (i.e. they have the worst track-records in terms of predicting elections).

I'm waiting for more live-caller, high quality polls to come out after Labor Day - that will give us a better idea of where the race is. We also need more live-caller, large sample polls in the battlegrounds.
>>
>>702432063
reuters: Clinton +1

she lost a 12 point lead... in 1 week.

she's not even trying. like... is she literally ill?
>>
>>702432394
>Trump's going to win

a show on Fox after the election
>>
>>702432597
No but you're literally a faggot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Trump will start WW3. A Vote for Trump is a vote to die and kill everyone you've ever known. Vote Hillary for world peace and womens rights.
>>
>>702431849
And "reputable" is defined as "agreeing with the script" amirite?
Do the math on the amount of time it would take to cremate a few million people. Look up how many ovens there were in Germany, the time it takes a modern cremation oven to incinerate a body, then multiply, divide by 24 hours, divide by 365 days, divide by the number of ovens, and look at how long it would take to cremate four million people if the ovens went round-the-clock. It's mathematically impossible for that to have happened within World War II's timetable.

Don't ask anyone else, FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF and you'll start to question that monolithic label of "credible".
>>
>>702432758
No reputable by sheer definition is

people not you
>>
turns out the cartels had tunnels all along, and the wall didn't do shit to stop criminals, only stopped work migrants.

too bad we spent billions on it. who'd guess it was trump's company that got the job of building the wall. billions of tax dollars right in his pockets...
>>
>>702432682
>world peace and womens rights.
Pick one.
Because there are still a bunch of countries where women have no rights at all. And you being peaceful isn't going to change that.

Oh, and a nice long list of those countries donated to the Clinton foundation so Hillary approved weapons sales to them.
>>
>>702419380
>safe
>again
>>
>>702432682
>>
>>702419380
>America is safe again
>implying it was every threatened.
>>
>>702433131
>Oh, and a nice long list of those countries donated to the Clinton foundation

OH LOOK IT'S A DRINKING GAME
>>
>>702431915
Good on you, you wont be effected by Trump at all
>>
>>702433096
>NO ILLEGALS
>I
>I
>v
>NO BURRITOS
Oh, shit! I hadn't thought of that.
TIME OUT, GUYS, we need a new plan.
>>
File: 1471055277706.png (972 KB, 1200x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471055277706.png
972 KB, 1200x664
That does it. I am now voting for Hillary.
>>
>>702433293

US politics have global consequences anon.
>>
>>702433293
>won't be effected by Trump
...until the Australian-American war starts.
>>
>>702427051
>HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>NO
>JUST NO
Wow you sure proved him wrong with your substantial evidence.
>>
>>702433426
The Hundred Year War with the Kangaroos will be paradigm shattering
>>
>>702433461
HAHAHA YOU THINK YOUR MADE UP BULLSHIT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF ILLEGALS IS EVIDENCE

HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>702419024
>pretend

Why pretend? He got that shit sewed up.
>>
Donald Trump is a bellend
>>
File: 1311619121376[1].jpg (17 KB, 444x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1311619121376[1].jpg
17 KB, 444x299
>>702433623
>>
>>702433517
The Kangaroos will come out on top, their alliance with the Emus was one of great strategic importance
>>
Finally, finally, move back to Canada.
>>
>>702433623
Emperor > president.
Hillary can cheat and win all she wants. It isn't gonna stop the awoovement.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (393 KB, 1110x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck.jpg
393 KB, 1110x500
>>702419024
>>
you know trump owns 4chan right? moot sold /b/ to him first, then /pol/
>>
>>702428568
non-establishment, anti-globalist nationalist is the best thing for the country
>>
trump will be a huge help to africa too
>>
>>702434015
Too bad Trump is more of an inexperienced racist dipshit who would just piss off our trade partners more than the shiat you're trying to paint him as
>>
>>702419024
Jajajja ese men es el chupapija masbfjfiekdkdnwlxjdlcbmfkemxbdk...
>>
>>702426296
wait, wait...
so your argument that illegals aren't a problem is that the number of illegals has been steady for a decade at "ONLY" eleven million tax-evading criminals?
>>
>>702434471
You mean like he pissed off Mexico?
Oh, wait...he didn't. That meeting went well.
>>
File: 20160904_101114.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160904_101114.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>702419024
>>
>>702434689
>ONLY" eleven million tax-evading criminals

actually they do pay sales tax, gas taxes, any tax that comes with spending money, so no

They're "undocumented workers." You need to face this.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 540x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138 KB, 540x590
>>702434615
Oh shiet
They got pedro!!
>>
ITT: PUSSIES

America is so unsafe. I'm so scared.

Please emperor king let me worship your tiny member.
>>
>>702434772
Actually no, Mexico is still laughing behind that faggot's back for daring to show his face there and pretend he's being taken seriously.
>>
Clinton's lost a massive lead.

We have to ask... why?

Where's she been?

Why is Trump... gaining?
>>
>>702434772
No dickhead. China.

You do not openly brag about how you're going to fuck with China. Ever.
>>
>>702419024
I could excuse everything about trump if he manages to rid gangs for good. I'm talking full armoured war on gangs. Instant kill for every gang members walking the street. I'm black btw. I hate gangs with a passion.
>>
>>702434972
>Why is Trump... gaining?

Because faggots like you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>702434835
>paid under the table
>not tax evasion
You're an "undocumented idiot"
>>
>>702435051
So we should be going after the people who hire illegals, is what you're saying.

btfo faggot
>>
>>702433383
She was the inspiration behind the Dicky Roper character in The Night Manager.
>>
>>702435044
ok honey... you are WAY too angry for this thread.

I need you to calm down. So Trump gets elected - it's not the end of the world.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>702435522
actually yeah it is

the last time we had a dipshit like Trump in office we got attacked by Al Qaida

not to mention Trump's cavalier "business sense" if coupled with taxpayer revenue

and other shit

like pissing off China

don't really want,
>>
>sweet trucker pol intensifies
>>
>>702435262
Both, actually.
The person who has overstayed his visa and the person hiring him under the table are both breaking the law.
>>
File: 0699584738.jpg (49 KB, 600x1104) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0699584738.jpg
49 KB, 600x1104
>>702423918
>>
>>702436019
Except, no there's never a call to go after those who hire illegals. Ever.

Just the bigotry Trump expressed about Mexico.
>>
>>702426940
> you do not report facts critical of Israel

Lol what the fuck news have you been watching? Every media outlet shits on Israel regularly except for maybe Fox.
>>
>>702425598
Trump is more against censorship than not, I'm not sure who you are trying to fool.
>>
>>702436323
actually, no, vowing to "open up" libel laws as Trump wants to do does not send that message

thanks for playing
>>
File: shamizdat.org.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shamizdat.org.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>702419024
I'm sending one of my best and brightest agents to put a stop to this man. Not much is known about him other than the fact he served 18 years in the elite 4chan army.
>>
>>702430386
Actually that'd be Hillary, her campaign got the ball rolling in 08
>>
>>702432222
Pity you can't understand what the cartoon says.
>>
>>702436239
So rather than issuing a call to go after employers, you choose to champion the rights of the illegal immigrants as "undocumented workers"?

How is this a logical conclusion?
>>
>>702436828
haha

lying faggot
>>
>>702436512

Really? Is his name Adam Jensen?
>>
>>702436846

Se dice que eres un marica.
>>
>>702419024
The economy is booming already? That was quick.
>>
Rekt thread go
>>
>>702437031
Calla, maricón
>>
>>702436862
It's 100% logical. The reality is that there is a demand for services. The illegals fill that demand.

For all intents and purposes they are workers the same as any other, only undocumented, since all the transactions are under the table.

Democrats realize this, Republicans keep focusing on the illegals as the sole group of criminals.
>>
>>702419024
>pretend
just wait kiddo
>>
>>702437256
>they are breaking the law
>but other people are breaking the law
>so I say they are not breaking the law
Again, undocuented idiot.
>>
>>702436983
Not here. Check your dumpster. I had one of our guys sneak past trump's goons there is a pocket secrety waiting for you in a box labeled "onahole" do not save this conversation plz
>>
>>702431519
Which none of that can be proven true, hence libel.
>>
>>702437692
>undocuented

use spellcheck faggot
>>
>>702437256
Democrats need exploitable victims to succeed. Republicans think if they can legalize them first, the immigrants will vote for them. They will vote for whoever gives them the most free stuff.
>>
>>702437256
>workers the same as any other, only undocumented
...and being an undocumented worker is against the law.

I ask again, why not rally against the law-breaking employers instead of defending the law-breaking employees?
>>
>>702438029
thanks for responding to my post with butthurt jibberish faggot
>>
>>702436828
It's pretty well known to anyone who isn't a Hillary supporter.

Her supporters started spreading those rumors during the 08 primaries, but it was (admittedly) Trump who was the highest profile figure who spoke about it.

But that doesn't change the fact that Hillary's 2008 campaign was responsible for it starting.
>>
>>702438081
Because whether or not rally behind it, the law-breaking employers are still more or less getting a pass for it.

And if that's the case, then so should those they hire.
>>
>>702438329
>some people who break the law get away with it
>so everyone else should too
I like this line of thought. From now on, I don't have "bad credit" I just have a deficit. And since I see other people speeding on the highway all the time, I shouldn't have to stop when a traffic cop tries to pull me over. And since the military shoots people all the time, I should too.
Where do you live, anon? I'm on my way at 120mph.
>>
>>702438710
right, so you're that bfto about how the right wing doesn't go after the criminals who hire illegals, you're just going to respond with some total non-sequitur of a post you think has jack shit to do with what we're talking about.

Why do you faggots always do this?
>>
File: trump sandwich.png (1 MB, 749x939) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump sandwich.png
1 MB, 749x939
>>
File: 1472936293823-1-1.jpg (16 KB, 124x114) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472936293823-1-1.jpg
16 KB, 124x114
>>702432682
>Implying someone gives a shit about womems rights
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409630808061.png
257 KB, 516x526
everybody wins!
>>
>>702439632
I really really like this picture
>>
>>702439099
let me try one a bit more on-topic, then:
These undocumented democrats are not paying income tax, and you're saying we shouldn't go after them for that. The law-breaking employees are still more or less getting a pass for it.
And if that's the case, so should I.
And you.
And everyone else who pays income tax. It's only fair, right? And it's not like the government is actually FUNDED by that income tax or anything, right?

Please explain to me why it's fair for them to get out of paying income taxes when I have to pay them. No, all that shit about sales tax and gas tax applies to me, too.
>>
I'm getting so tired of winning, Mr. Trump. Please, America is just too great now
>>
>>702440091
>America is just too great now
HERESY!
>>
>>702440024
>Please explain to me why it's fair for them to get out of paying income taxes when I have to pay them.


Please explain why you're willing to give the people who hire illegals a pass, and why this takes a back seat to deporting people who are simply here to fill a demand.

Protip: you can't. You're going to keep resetting to the belief that we need to waste a bunch of money on a wall that won't work, and won't solve the problem.
>>
Well, 4cha wouldn't exist because he's made it very clear he wants to "close down parts of the internet", Piracy laws would be heavier than ever, the war on drugs would be in full swing again, violent video games wouldn't exist, and the NSA would have more influence than ever.
Hillary and Trump are both fucked.
>>
>>702440505
>Please explain why you're willing to give the people who hire illegals a pass
lrn2read:
>>702436019
Now, explain why it's fair for illegals to dodge income taxes if I can't.

Protip: you can't. You're going to keep resetting to shit that I didn't even say because you can't counter what I did say.
>>
>>702428568
>said the spic
>>
>>702434015
>anti-globalist
conspiritard detected.

>muh illerminati
>>
>>702440729
>Now, explain why it's fair for illegals to dodge income taxes if I can't.

Again, if you're so pissed off about this, why are you supporting a Presidential candidate that wants to waste money on building a wall and deporting illegals?

Why aren't you insisting that we put our resources towards stopping those who hire the illegals?

A: Because you're a hypocrite. It's easier to blame a bunch of poor brown people than address the real issues.

I've explained this to you twice now.
>>
>>702441120
>I've explained this to you twice now.
You've explained exactly DICK.
>it's easier to blame a bunch of poor brown people
Oh, look! More shit I didn't say. Yo gusto mexicanos, pendejo. Yo trabajo con mexicanos. No tengo problemo con mexicanos. Comprende?

But by all means, do continue to obstinately refuse to acknowledge that giving illegals a free pass on income tax is NOT fair, and do continue to offer absolutely no explanation for this dichotomy other than "but evil businessmen get away with it!" and presuming me to be racist.
You're cute when you're stupid.
>>
File: formacion_civica.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
formacion_civica.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
>>702441741
>Yo gusto mexicanos, pendejo.
What Meester Pancho say here is:
"I please Mexicans, pubic hair."
Meester Pancho he is soooo funny.
>>
>>702425530
>Thinks refugee crisis was caused by isis
>My sides
>>
>>702441741
>You've explained exactly DICK.
are you ADD?
>>
>>702441741
>You're cute when you're stupid.
says the faggot who still thinks a 25 billion dollar wall is a great idea

kek
>>
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59 KB, 1180x842
Hillary.... is losing the race. It was her's to lose.

Trump's rebounding BIGTIME.

Some of you deny the importance of polls. Which is foolish, ignorant and frankly stupid.

If Trump continues on this projectory - HE'S the one who's going to win in a landslide.
>>
>>702426038
>Feel bad for this guy
>>
>>702442574
Oh, look!
EVEN MORE shit that I didn't say.
Because you can't justify the disparity between "if employers get away with it, employees should too" and "if illegals get away with evading income tax, I should too".

IT'S THE LAW.
THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW.
ALL YOUR TEARS AND HUGS WILL NOT CHANGE THAT FACT.
>>
>>702442646
Sorry but topping the polls isn't "losing the race"

go suck on your Ivanka RealDoll faggot
>>
>>702442856
and yet you choose the Wall over going after those who create the demand for illegals

faggot I handed you your ass a bunch of times now

time to stop
>>
File: come on guys.jpg (7 KB, 128x128) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
come on guys.jpg
7 KB, 128x128
>>702441120
They're here illegally. don't you get it. we spent billions of dollars on illegals, annually.

they DO rape. they DO kill. they DO rob.

Why isn't immigration important to you? And why do you want to let Syrian refugees in, by the 100's of thousands, without even being vetted!?!?

You are KILLING this country.
>>
SHUT IT DOWN NOW!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
>>
>>702442862
you sound like one of trump's poll-deniers. but you're a clinton poll-denier.

you partisan animals disgust me
>>
>>702443103
>they DO rape. they DO kill. they DO rob.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO FAGGOT
>>
>>702442966
LOL
Still waiting on the one explanation I asked for. And I know you can't give an explanation, which is why you're shifting to "time to stop" because it bothers you that you can't justify your point of view as "fair" and I'm waving that in your face.
>>
>>702442646
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

how is he winning exactly? i'm pretty sure he has to get more supporters than hillary to win. although, he did tell his voters to carry out a military coup if he lost... is that what you mean?
>>
>>702443224
not denying shit

yeah it sucks that there are dipshits who still support Trump at all after his speech the other night, but Clinton leads the polls

stop talking shit
>>
>>702427739
lol shut the fuck up man you sound like a 14 year old who watched zeitgeist
>>
>>702443332
Doesn't matter. You're too stupid to get past the bigger point. Not going to run it by you again. :^)

Enjoy pounding those tiny fists when Clinton wins
>>
>>702428073
get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>702429092
The only thing worse than an SJW is a guy who constantly uses the term SJW
>>
Thank god! There are other survivors! Who are you people? How is this sight still online?
>>
>>702435545
another reason why the purge is only liked by fucking retrards

>all crime will be legal
>restricted weapons

pick one dumb ass
>>
>>702443480
>LALALALA I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN CUZ I'M RIGHT
>YOU WOULDN'T GET IT ANYWAY
Riiiiiight.
Because that's the reason you're refusing to acknowledge the disparity, not because you have no explanation that still paints you as a fair and noble knight.
>>
>>702436902
you seem to be under the impression putting haha gives your non arguments credence

it doesnt btw
and that happens to be true fyi
>>
>>702443877

are you ADD?

Or just can't handle the truth why you support Trump?
>>
>>702444242
prove it faggot

inb4 look it up
kek
>>
>>702443346
have you even seen the most current polls?

Hillary had a 12 point lead. and in 2 weeks.... trump closed the gap.

don't you get it. SHE'S MISSING. she stopped campaigning. she's sick :/
>>
>>702444474
>more deflection
>not even coming anywhere near explaining giving illegals a free pass on income tax
Gee...THAT was completely unexpected.
>>
>>702419024
All of my problems have been solved and everyone in America is a gozillionaire all thanks to us deporting all the brown people and building a wall!
Who ever new solutions so simple could magically fix complex and large issues that have spanned over multiple decades.
>>
>>702439205
adds plus tip
pretty clearly a douchebag, who the fuck not only asks for a tip ( even from someone who believes in tipping and does so whenever the situation calls for it, thats just plain snooty and arrogant) but outright demands it.
whoever wrote this sign is probably a hipster with entitlement issues. completely ruins the joke for me
>>
>>702444681
you mean the most current polls that still show Clinton winning?
THOSE polls?
>>
>>702439205
>work in a sandwich shop
>can't spell balogna
>not even "baloney"
You lose 20 IQ points.
>>
oh look america is actually great again
>>
>>702444700
not deflecting shit

you don't know how to admit you're wrong

kind of like Trump :^)
>>
>>702419024
OMG I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED IN MOMENTS WE'RE DOOMED HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO STUPID AND RETARDED OMG THEY SHOULD BE SHOT EVERYONE SHOULD BE SHOT I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW I'M MOVING TO CANADA #*(#(*#@(*#@^&#@*^%*#&^dT@@[email protected]@dhi
>>
>>702432587
>http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

fivethirtyeight has the only poll numbers I bother with. Nate Silver's algorithm predicted accurately the outcome of romney vs obama down to every state
>>
>>702444681
and? have you seen how the polls work? they go up and down every day. closing the gap doesn't mean much. he has closed the gap several times, but then he accidentally blurts out he wants to fuck his daughter or something, and he falls back down. he's like steve urkel.
>>
>>702444681
Get ready for Tim Kaine, President!
>>
>>702444954
baloney is the correct spelling for the "full of baloney" and baloney and bologna are correct for the meat
>>
>>702445023
>not deflecting shit
Explain why it's okay to give illegals a break because employers get one, but it's not okay for me to duck income taxes because illegals get to.

I'll admit I'm wrong when you actually prove me wrong instead of just throwing insults and things I didn't say at me.

PROVE. YOUR. POINT.
>>
>>702432758
I think when people talk about "The Holocaust" they aren't only referring to Death Camps. That is the problem with your model.

The holocaust encompasses everything from Kristallnacht to the end of the war.
>>
>>702444681
you do know that the "she's sick" thing is a rumor that was started on 4chan by trump shills right?
>>
>>702445263
but the sign says boloney, not baloney
>>
>>702442856
>THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW.
What law might that be, o great white hope?
Please be specific.
>>
>>702434972
because he still is doing trump shit and there hasn't been a big enough political event for hillary to shine, not since the DNC.

None of this shit matters until the debates, period.
>>
>>702420436
>>America. Land of the free, home of the brave.
OP: mind of the clueless, soul of the empty
>>
>>702445366
The word "holoaust" means "burnt offering" and was used in the old testament. Including a prophecy about the Hebrew returning to the promised land after a holocaust of six million. That's why the number of deaths in World War 2 was inflated: to "fulfill" a prophecy and call jews home to the newly recreated nation of Israel.
>>
>>702419024

> Be me
> Be construction contractor
> Make MAD monies by subcontracting Mexicans to build wall
> Include some hidden tunnels to lease out to coyotes
> Laugh at leftards and rightards all the way to the bank.
>>
>>702445360
>but it's not okay for me to duck income taxes because illegals get to.

we aren't even talking about you or your income taxes

if you don't want to be called stupid, why do you keep making stupid posts?
>>
File: inshallah.jpg (143 KB, 648x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inshallah.jpg
143 KB, 648x595
How can i legally immigrate into the US?
>>
>>702445474
which is also correct because it is often spelled phonetically

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_sausage
>>
>>702445814
Yeah but whatever the fuck Oscar Mayer puts in that shit, trust me it ain't Italian.
>>
File: go usa.jpg (58 KB, 480x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
go usa.jpg
58 KB, 480x468
>>702444954
>can't spell balogna
No redneck left behind!
>>
IMPEACH TRUMP.

I know he's only been in office for one day but it's all Trumps fault the economy is toast, homeless is skyrocketing, global warming has destroyed nature, and nobody has a job.
>>
>>702444633
http://www.clinton.news/2016-05-12-no-mainstream-media-trump-didnt-start-the-obama-birther-movement-hillary-clinton-did.html
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

inb4 attacking the source of the information rather then the information because you cant handle the truth
>>
>>702433461
I mean. 20 to 30 million? come on...
>>
>>702424168
you obliviously cant read or comprehend:
NET zero
>>
>>702433887
trump supporters are the worst of the worst. Theyre already prepping for excuses after a loss.
Spineless.
>>
>>702445779
>we aren't even talking about you or your income taxes
I am asking a question about anon's "justiication" for giving illegals a free pass, and they're trying to insult me into submission because I've exposed a fault in their logic they cannot explain away.
You do not get to decide that inconvenient truths are not relevant. If you can't explain the difference between giving the illegals a free pass because of the employers but *not* giving everyone else a free pass because of the illegals not paying income tax, then your "logic" is faulty.
PROVE.
YOUR.
POINT.
>>
>>702445958
The misspelling was in10shinule.
>>
>>702446000
Funny how your sources are still shitty right-wing blogs, so no.

Bullshit.
>>
>>702445402
toppest of top keks
she just came out and said she was sick as an excuse for her email bullshit
>>
>>702446122
Hi.
Welcome to an hour and a half ago
>>702434689

Please enjoy your stay.
>>
>>702446258
>I've exposed a fault in their logic they cannot explain away.
no you haven't

the logic is sound. >>702437256
>>
>>702435369
was thinking literally this after saw pic
>>
>>702445402
you wretched pederast, I suppose you'll also claim that 4chan's responsible for swift-boating Kerry in 2004.
>>
>>702446486
Again:
If it's okay to give the illegals a free pass because of the employers, WHY IS IT NOT OKAY TO GIVE EVERYONE ELSE A FREE PASS?
Ignoring it won't make it go away.
ANSWER.
THE.
QUESTION.
>>
>>702446258
asking liberals to prove their point instead of just spouting out appeals to emotions is crazy anon
>>
>>702446401
yep attacking the source rather then the information given in that source, called that shit hard
nice talking to you though
>>
>>702442260
>I please Mexicans
Si. Especialmente tu abuelita.
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 53
Thread DB ID: 77575



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.