Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I don't see a feels thread, share your problems /b/, we're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 58
File: Crying-Eye-HD-Wallpaper.jpg (221 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Eye-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
221 KB, 1024x768
I don't see a feels thread, share your problems /b/, we're here for you.
>>
>>702414019
fuck off pls
>>
I'm stuck in a poly relationship, 3 people involved. I'm basically a third wheel, then when they have drama between each other they come crying to me. They don't seem to care how I feel and I can't deal with the stress they put on me, and I can't handle it anymore. I want to be free, but... I can't face the dark without them, I haven't been single in years. I don't want to be alone.
>>
I plan on killing myself in two weeks. I've had enough
>>
>>702414746
What is making you thinking this way?
>>
>>702414019

I haven't had sex for 9 months and I'm about ready to rape a brick wall. Been single after a shitty breakup and I'm about ready to get back out there.

Also in desperate need of finding a way to make under the table cash so I don't feel so caged in life. I have a couple more years of intense studying (in my late 20s) and I can't afford shit all but food and gym.
>>
>>702414904
I don't want to live a life where I'll be alone forever
>>
>>702414571
That's tough... I wish I knew other ways of doing it, but just go, say goodbye to them if they stress you out this much. Polygamous relationships never work out that much anyways, you're basically agreeing to locking yourself in a prison in my eyes.
>>
File: 1469567221361.jpg (35 KB, 503x415) Image search: [Google]
1469567221361.jpg
35 KB, 503x415
Girlfriend doesn't initiate sex because BC made her lose her sex drive, and I'm constantly worried she secretly doesn't want to have sex, so we haven't done it in a couple of months.
>>
>>702414571
What I've learned the hard way in life is that the pain of being alone is much easier to manage than the pain of being cheated on or ending up with someone who doesn't give a shit about me.

It's far better being alone than being with someone who doesn't consider your feelings or respect you enough to even try to consider them. Fuck them, man. Just leave them both. If you don't leave them, you're just going to dig yourself deeper and deeper and in the long run, that's going to do some serious damage. There has to be a point where you have to say fuck them all and move on. You have to work on yourself before trying to deal with others. Some people are just shit, and they're not good for relationships. It isn't worth the pain.
>>
>>702415060
There's a lot of people facing things like this, acknowledge that this isn't a healthy way of thinking after fear of being alone, open up and put effort into meeting new people, whether it's over the internet or not. Just remember that having a lot of people you barely know isn't the answer, find true people who really care about you.
>>
I saw a thread consisting of a kid getting set on fire.. The image of his skin melting off as he helplessly squirms about in torment remains in my head this day..
Sometimes i wonder why we are so cruel.. am i missing something?
>>
>>702414019
So I may or may not have a thing with this guy from my school.

And last night I was at a party and I met this other guy who's in the same club (politician party) as me. He was sitting on the grass and I bended over to hug him. He then said something and I couldn't hear him so I turned my face to him, and it was kinda to close so he kissed me.

I kinda feel bad because I like this guy at my school, but I don't know :/
>>
>>702414928
Not to sound like a dick, but I think you should just say "fuck it" and get back out there, make yourself known and heard, you never know who you'll find. Also remember that education WILL pay off in the end, just make it through with the best effort possible and you'll thank yourself in the future.
>>
>>702415719
>you have actual potential relationship with man
>keep him
>>
>>702415504
No one has ever really cared about me. I'm tired of searching. I'm done feeling like this
>>
>>702415873
Saying things like that will cloud your thinking to the point where if someone does actually care for you, you won't notice it.
>>
>>702415694
That's... really bad, I know 4chan HATES reddit but there's this subreddit called eye bleach, it helps me a lot when I want an image or song out of my head.
>>
>>702415060
Go ahead and an hero. Only the strong survive.
>>
I will very soon leave home to go to the university and I'm scared that I will don't get friends/won't know what to do/end up fucking something up

help
>>
File: 20100719-tpr-beauty.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
20100719-tpr-beauty.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>702415873
Anon cares!
Here, have some pizza rolls..
>>
>>702416130
Just stop thinking about the possibilities of what COULD happen, what MIGHT happen, overthinking it and going down this long route of thinking and looping it, over and over and over again. Simply notice you're going too far, and just ignore it. Stay in the moment, deal with situations as they are in the present.
>>
>>702416130
I know this is such a dad thing to say, but just be yourself. That is really the best advice I could give you. Play it cool and just relax. Don't take everything seriously. Don't take people seriously. Just play it cool and be yourself. Trust me, everything is going to be okay. And don't let anyone give you shit for anything. Be nice, but don't be a push over. If someone pushes you, sock them in the goddamn mouth.
>>
>>702415719
Hey, be open about your feelings and let it out. Try new things, you'll never know what you like or don't like until you at least experiment.
>>
>>702416084
Thanks, advice taken.
>>
>>702416130
go out and meet people at clubs/bars/events. If you go to places where you do things you like and meet other people, it's likely you will like them as well. Go out and talk to people, and you will find friends eventually
>>
>>702415300
Sorry for not responding sooner. I'd try to go down to the roots of the relationship, remember why you started dating her, what you found in her. Maybe propose to her to do the same.
>>
>>702414019
just found out I may not be able to go to college because no cash, parents have money but say they won't pay.

If I were to save up for it myself I'd be working years for that so might as well get a regular job anyway and just live like that. I don't really want to do that tho, just thinking about doing the same shit forever makes me think "what's the point? might as well end it now instead of re-living the same shitty life everyday for years to come"

I lived through bullshit all my life thinking it might get better, maybe I'll go to college and get a job I might like, but no, I get nothing and shit on top of it. I never thought about suicide seriously until now, before it was a comforting thought that it's always an option but I'll never go through with it anyway, but now, when I imagine life being the same for the next what? 30-40 years? I feel like I ran out of options to make life good and I've to settle for the last option on the list and I just can't get over it, fuck, why is life so shit
>>
>>702415336
Thank you... that's really what I wanted to hear.
>>
>>702416130
smoke weed, instant friends literaly on the first day
>>
>>702416781
Student loans, it's something we all kind of have to deal with, just know that you can't risk fucking it up because of what you'll owe in the future, you may be spending many years working to pay off the loans, but you'll get your education and hopefully a good job to support living, rent and paying off these loans.
>>
File: 1472729592935.png (672 KB, 1515x2531) Image search: [Google]
1472729592935.png
672 KB, 1515x2531
>>
>>702417425
Eep, that actually made me tear, maybe I am an emotional faggot but that's tough.
>>
>>702416908
Anytime, man. Relationships are painful and difficult. But they don't have to be. Remember, if you're with someone who is meant for you, there won't be any pain or trouble. Some people just aren't meant to be.
>>
>>702417729
Gets me every time too.
>>
>>702414571
Anon, I was in the same spot a year ago, with the slight difference that the chick I was with had a kid, so not only was I not given a fuck about, but they also tried to leave the kid with me as much as possible. Needless to say, I told them to fuck off. Had pretty low self-esteem up until then, but even that was too much for me. Shit has only gotten better for me since then.

You too deserve better. Tell them to fuck off and go into the unknown, there might be someone worth waiting for you there.
>>
>>702417162
I applied for what I could but it says the course I took is self funded and that no grant will cover it. Could've chosen a different course but all the other ones were shit and not full time like that one.

The website of the college didn't even mention that the course was self funded, up until now I thought only private colleges require you to pay yourself but this one wasn't and until I accepted my offer, they didn't send you anything, I just got a brochure recently that's like 20 pages long and in the middle of it, in a small box it said I've to pretty much cover all fees myself.

Why is everything so tricky these days? can't they just lay down all you need to know from the start? why am I finding out that this sort of shit is a thing, just now? Something like this could've been thought in school in 10 minutes, but of course, who needs to know that right? everyone is expected to have money and if you don't then you're fucked. Parents also clueless as to what I can do, or maybe just don't give a shit, it's always "go do it yourself, I'm busy" or "I haven't got a fucking clue"

If I had to get a regular job I guess I'd do it, but I live in a shitty little village where recently about 5 stores went out of business. Most people that live here, work hours away since there's not many jobs around, i don't even own a car. I'm fucked, i'll live through it obviously but i've been saying that for the last couple of years, it's really stressful being on edge all the time, figuring out what your next step might be, what am I gonna do tomorrow.
>>
>>702416781
Why not just go to community college? Fuck it. It's better than nothing.
>>
>>702415141
>>702415856
>>702416097
>>702416213
>>702416414
>>702416414
>>702416479
>>702416589
>>702416624
>>702416675
>>702416724
>>702416969
>>702417776
>>702417852
>>702418287
>>702418500
>>702418660
just responding to everyone i noticed didnt got a reply, just so you know someone gives a shit
>>
>>702418287
Thanks... I've just gone for so long knowing that I have someone, then they brought in the other person, and I continued to be happy, then the relationship slowly turned to shit over months, they care for eachother, I am just holding on to hands that hold me down. I just need to... move on and learn how to deal with the world without them, or more specifically the original...
>>
>>702418660
what exactly is a community college? european fag here btw.

We have something like a post graduation, pre college type of thing here. There are courses you can do for a year, and it helps you get to college. I already did that once since I didn't get to a college I wanted to go to (although I did very well in school and got decent results) and now after the course I applied again, and got in but the money is the problem.

I don't wanna keep dodging college or work, I wanna get something going for long term and just know that this year is secured for me or something like that, so I don't have to go to bed everyday, stressing out and thinking "what am I gonna do tomorrow?" type of thing
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x626
>>702418907
>>
The only reason I have forced myself to endure the past 2 and a half years of my life was because I promised myself I would be there for my new born niece and see to it that she is raised properly. My only hope was for her to by my sole pride and joy in my life. I accepted the fact that I would never actually find someone to love.

Well, now my brother and his girlfriend are separating. I guess I always knew it was inevitable anyway seeing how stupid they were to have a child so young and quickly. But now I'm just realizing how little I am going to see my little angel now and how unlikely I am to play an active role in her life.

I know it probably seems like I could have it a lot worse but I'm literally crying right now as I type this thinking about how awfully that poor girl is going to be raised by her stupid fucking mother.

Every suicidal thought I've had over the last 2 years was countered by the thought of how much my goddaughter would need me growing up knowing how terribly her parents would raise her. Now I've gone from having very little say to basically none at all as her mother completely takes over. And again it seems like I have nothing to live for.
>>
I am from America, I live in Cambodia because my options are limited. I am a white male with a college education. This has only benefited me in Asia. Never in America. I graduated from college. Unemployed for 3 years. I taught English in Korea and Thailand. Online people say I must be a loser for teaching here. Maybe there right.
>>
>>702421283
What qualifications do you need to teach English there?
>>
>>702418938
If I managed to do it, do can you, anon.
Life's to short to be with shitheads you know don't give a fuck about you. Pack and leave, walk to new horizons and see what the road holds for you. But no one deserves to be in such a joke of a relationship as I have and you have.

This is now a bit more off-topic, but still think it's worh telling. I travelled many countries looking for something to fill my inner emptiness, thought a couple of women would do it, and didn't work out. I then moved back to my hometown, a bit depressed because I had failed at everything abroad for the last 3 years, and right then, a few weeks after I moved back, I met this odd chick at abench in my street. She's amazing and I'm so happy I finally found someone like that, and smile at the absurd of life, having travelled all over and been through "relationships" that were a bad joke, only to find someone so amazing literally at my doorstep. So go ahead, anon, get out of that cancerous relationship and see what comes down your alley.
>>
My problem is very complex, no one would understand, however, I'll tell you. OP is a dumb nigger
>>
doing college atm, going to uni next summer 2017. Lost most will live, for real havnt got any idea why i just do not care about anything. Im just tired of being bored, kinda want it all to end but at the same time im terrified of death.

Any advice bros?.
>>
>>702422815
What's your major?
>>
>>702422815
If you live near woodland, go for daily, hours-long walks innawoods. Sounds retarded, but I once felt that same way and that was the only thing that brought back a smile to my face and kept me going. Trees, animals and stones can be better friends than people.
>>
>>702422935
Hey bro. international economics.

Do you have a story?
>>
>>702415873
I know that feel. I think we all do.

/b/ has always let me find some solace in living. Even if it's just to see the next get, or look at dank shit. The only thing I can say is that if you've been unbearably miserable for more than 10 years now, I guess it's fine to become an hero. If not, give it some time.

And before you do it, give it a little thought. Fuck a whore, go get drunk, go get high, and then decide. Just know that even how different we might be, were still all /b/ros, and we can help each other. This is the least I could do for someone who seems to feel what I've been feeling.
>>
>>702423138

Deep words mah bro <3
>>
Im about to be sent to BTC i hate being around my family abd am planning to never come back to my home state again, then i think about having to restart and make all new friends for like the 12th time in my life and it seems tiring, thinking to an hero
>>
>>702414019
>parents see me as alcoholic and drug addict
>they treat my brothers better than me, don't know why its different for me
>nothing happening for me in the future
>only option left is to keep living somehow
>no money
>no job
>no way of getting a job
>stuck in a shitty routine
>no friends
>socially awkward after being left alone for a long time
>all I ever had I had to leave because of my parents
>nothing going on in my life, highlight of my day: smoking weed and listening to music
>>
>>702423083
I suppose, but I don't really have the interesting in telling it. But it centers around the person I loved but lost, a German I wish was on-line more often, and the general fact that my life is in shambles.

Unfortunately, I don't' know enough about International Economics to give you any advice. But you don't have much time left at school so I say, 'go ahead and finish.' You can join NOAA as a commissioned officer, the post office in a managerial position, or any number of law enforcement positions (probably).

>>702415873
I come onto /b/ and look for friends. I can't make them IRL and I've found a few here. It's what keeps me coming back.
>>
>>702424271
Sell drugs it can be pretty fun, i recommend doing and selling acid
>>
>>702424271
hey man, I was you some months ago. I dont know how to say that so you will belive me, but it will get better. I know you think "yeah, sure, fuck off faggot". but I was you and it changed everything within a month. I now got a girldfriend 3 weeks ago because of weed, I still dont get to talk to people, i havent a job, but its a start. You dont know what will happen in the future, its all about watint for the right moment.

- you dont get what you want, but what you need.
you should always see life as a lesson, regarthless how hard it seems.

im too drunk to write a reight sentence, forgive me pls.
>>
>>702424577
acid would be hard to sell in these parts, shitty town/not a lot of people that do acid.
I used to sell weed tho, but it got dodgy once so I stopped.
It involved an ex coke dealer getting back to smoking, a lot of knives, pressure for me to sell to him at outrageous hours, drunk driving me to his place, lots of knives and a dodgy walk back home for 40 minutes past cop cars alone with weed on me since i didn't know how much he'll be buying
>>
>>702425082
I know things get better at some stage, that's why I'm still here, but I just don't like living years of stress and dissapointment just to have a day of happiness every now and then.
I used to see opportunities, like "this is where I'll be if i do this and that" but now its just "I wanna be there, but how do I get there?" and once I find a way it all goes to shit right after, so you get up and do it again just to fail again.

I honestly don't see the point of continuing this forever
>>
File: E7hmP.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
E7hmP.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
pastebin xC2SxYBn

If anyone feels like reading...

I sometimes have these emotional moments with bad thoughts, and the only way i can go without cutting myself is by just writing everything.

I have no idea why i am saving them. This is the 6th one this year. Maybe im hoping one day someone will accidentally find them and help me.
>>
File: 1471902158271.jpg (25 KB, 292x220) Image search: [Google]
1471902158271.jpg
25 KB, 292x220
>>
The love of my life lives in another country. Right now, she is visiting but will be leaving in a few weeks. She has been here for months, and every night she cries, begging to stay longer. Legally, she can't. And financially, she can't.

And I have to tell her what she already knows every night. I don't like it anymore than she does. I want to spend a life time with her. But it will just have to wait a few more years. I don't know when she'll be ready to commit to moving here (she refuses to have me move their because she hates the idea of taking me away from my family.)

I'm going to miss her.
>>
>>702425191
Wtf fuck him, everyone smokes sell to them
>>
>>702425939
I used to write, and it was extremely helpful. But I don't any more, I got better (having my ups and downs) &, recently, my life just fell apart.

Keep it up the writing, don't cut, & you'll find your way.
>>
File: 1472945113326461609507.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1472945113326461609507.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>
File: 1472945203969-897600569.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1472945203969-897600569.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>
>>702426558
>>702426416
what are these?
>>
Knowing that i wouldn't get any help from the NHS I had to convince the girl of my dreams i was mentally ill as to not break her heart.
>>
>>702414746
im with you on that one.
>>
>>702419315
A community college is a cheaper college because the community voted on paying for a part of it through taxes. But it normally offers lesser degrees
>>
I like a girl, but we are best friends and i don't want to ruin that... please help me...
>>
File: 14729452916441809586643.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
14729452916441809586643.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>
File: 1465970092029.png (495 KB, 891x1446) Image search: [Google]
1465970092029.png
495 KB, 891x1446
>>
My girlfriend used to talk about our future a lot,
I thought great she' serious. Invest myself in the relationship, then two weeks later she says "Im scared of our future together" then breaks up with me over text. Great.
>>
>>702426250
after that experience I don't really feel like it's a good idea. Besides, it's a small shitty town, you only sell to people you know, and one of my friends is already selling to pretty much all our mutual friends. Most of my old dealers stopped selling because of that, some get shit on deep web and sell it for super low prices, you can't compete with that, so they just "went out of business'.
>>
>>702426743
Ruin it
>>
>>702426743
thats the way me and my girlfriend started. Just start kinda joking about you guys being together, she'll start to think about it, then you never know. Theres always hope Anon
>>
>>702426743
Has she dropped any hints that she likes you?Have you?
>>
I'm sad and I don't know why.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160904-012508.png (778 KB, 991x913) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160904-012508.png
778 KB, 991x913
My dog went cripple in a matter of 3 days, cant even stand up anymore. Her voice went shrill 2 days prior of that. The vet is clueless about whats wrong with her. Wat do b, this doggo has been around with me for 14 years.
>pic very related, this was about a month ago
>>
>>702427477
"start exploring your inner zen to succeed happiness with ones self"
>>
>>702427598
Its unfair for you to keep her around. If your confused imagine how hard it is for her. sorry Anon its time
>>
File: 284064245012.png (118 KB, 737x714) Image search: [Google]
284064245012.png
118 KB, 737x714
>>
>>702427798
That is me. I'm depressed now.
>>
>>702428059
I feel that
>>
>>702426743
Have a fap, wait 30 minutes and objectively ask yourself : Do I like this girl because of her personality and do we have things in common that'd outlast the honeymoon phase and will I be able to sustain the relationship for a longer period of time? If the answer is yes, go ahead. This happened to a friend of mine, he liked a girl friend of mine, didn't end up well, but it was mainly because both of them were thirsty af and when the initial puppy love went away they found out they had nothing in common and broke up.
Good luck to you, anon.

>>702427598
If it's that bad, it probably is the age.. I think you should let him/her rest. He/she deserves it for being a good dog. Also, I feel you bro. My family's dog died when I was around 8-ish and I'm still not completely over it.

>>702427798
>>702428059
I call bs. Anyone can be her/him under the right circumstances. Also, if you keep telling yourself all of the bullshit, yeah, it's probably gonna happen
>>
>>702428485
Having a fap always helps.
>>
>>702427785
>>702428485
If the situation doesnt turn around in a few days i guess ill have to, it all went so fast though.
>>
Girlfriend is depressive/post traumatic embitterment disorder. She can be most lovely, enriching and great to talk to. But for over a year by now, it's just exhausting. She's seeing a therapist but progress is slow. Fighting almost everyday about little bullshit things.
I miss my single life. I haven't had a girlfriend for 9 years before her, and I fucking enjoyed every single minute of it. I was content, calm, loved my friends a family, had a decent hookup or affair from time to time.. Now I just feel stuck in this.
But I really care for her on the other side. She's a wonderful human being who's been treated like shit all life long. I know it's not her fault that she is how she is, and she tries to do better. But it's hard for me to cope with it. Almost three years relationship by now, and I don't see any real change in the ways, for example, she interprets what I'm saying. I'm the one who looks for solutions for problems, and I've always been told that it's much appreciated. She'll always tell me how insensitive I am, whereas.. Fuck, I put my energy in thinking about solutions for other people's problems, that's how I fucking show my love for them!
Gosh, I'm pretty drunk because we had several good points along the lines of "hey, let's do this and that, things will get better!" and right now there's a big whole of "nothing has gotten better and the bad moments outweigh the good ones."
Emotionally, breaking up may be the best for both of us. But since she has got no family and almost no friends to support her, and she's not able to support herself financially, that'd be a killer for her. And, as I said, I do care about her a lot. I don't want her to be miserable, not even more than she is already. But in case of a breakup, she'd be. So well. At least there's good beer in Germany. Cheers.
>>
>>702414019
I met someone about a month ago, and I have feelings for him, and I don't know how to deal with it.

He was in an abusive relationship for like 10 years, and I've just left one (though he had it way worse than me), so I'm not too sure what to do with him emotionally.

He doesn't really complain about what he's been through, he doesn't cry to me about it, he doesn't have that beaten puppy look, etc. It's just that he doesn't really know how it is to have someone around that wants to support him and be close to him.

I'm not going to do anything like try to talk him into a commitment/relationship or anything, I don't want to commit to anything and I want him to have time to enjoy himself now that he's out of that situation he dealt with for so long. I just don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't know how it is to be cared for.

I have no idea what I'm going to do other than just try my best to be awesome to him. I'm afraid I'm going to fuck it up somehow and hurt him.
>>
>be me
>15 year old 6/10 female
>recently broke up with beta bf
>decide to date a good friend bc neither of us had anything to loose
>all of our hangout time was spent at his bi-curious best friends house
>didn't have a problem with it bc I was cool with the guy
>one day they both went into his room where the proceeded to try on each other's pants
>doesn't want to walk in
>next day bf doesn't talk to me at all
>day after he broke up with me
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
Is there anyone who's got a problem which isn't relationships related?
>>
>>702428795
It's not the fap itself,you know. It just clears your mind and lets yout think rationally for a change.

>>702428808
Yeah man.. no need to make it go longer though. It'll be better for both of you. She/he won't have to suffer and you won't have to remember her/him suffering But. I'm hoping things will get better for the doggo. Wish luck to both of you.

>>702429245
>le 15 old cool memer
nice b8
talk to him, maybe he's just ashamed and doesn't to talk to you and admit that he might be bi or something. Worst case scenario, he's gay.

>>702429282
yo I got one. What about you fam
>>
>>702429282
I got you.

I have ADD and schizoaffective disorder (kind of shorthand for bipolar + schizophrenia). I also have two children. A significant part of my time secretly goes to studying symptoms, progression, any new finds, basic psychology as well as more detailed stuff.

I'm scared to death that I'm going to be overtaken by my schizoaffective disorder too fast to get the information my children might so greatly need if they ever develop these disorders.
>>
>>702429282
I have psychogenic non-epileptic seizures which is caused by a conversion disorder which came from stress and trauma as a child because my mother abused me, but I am on meds so I have one like... maybe once or twice a month
>>
>>702429097
I known that. I'm sure he'll always doubt that you honestly like him just the way he is. But don't let that pull you down. Remain awesome, remain yourself, just act like yourself. Either his doubts will vanish or you can't help it anyway.
And I think your situation is good for this! I'm sure he'll feel not much pressure, and you don't have any pressure to commit to anything. Enjoy your time with a person you enjoy being with, and I'm sure he'll just enjoy it as well!
>>
>>702429282
My life is falling apart. I have no job, no place of my own (i'm almost don't cleaning up my mess at my dad's so I don't have to come back; better to be homeless at 31 than still living at home).

The fact that my ex recently left me makes me feel alone & terrified; which makes everything worse.
>>
>>702414019
I'm so close to relapsing.. I was excited for my senior year, but it's been shit so far. It's only been a week in, and I have so much bullshit to tolerate with my mom at home. School isn't the problem. School and work is my getaway but that means I can't control my mom when she's at home. :/
>>
File: too much.png (403 KB, 1871x688) Image search: [Google]
too much.png
403 KB, 1871x688
>>
>>702414019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1maLbOjEWV0
>>
>>702429603
Thanks, anon. I appreciate your encouragement. I have kind of gotten the feeling that he worries I might not fully accept him (e.g. he apologized for venting to me about his ex the other day), but he's pretty warm to me, and he has been very honest.
>>
>>702428059
same anon
>>
>>
File: Wouldnt_Even_Know.png (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Wouldnt_Even_Know.png
35 KB, 500x500
>>
File: Space_Cowboy.png (476 KB, 893x400) Image search: [Google]
Space_Cowboy.png
476 KB, 893x400
>>
File: circle of life.jpg (104 KB, 974x908) Image search: [Google]
circle of life.jpg
104 KB, 974x908
>>
File: 1291611660331.png (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1291611660331.png
158 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>702430271
But that's what friends are there for, isn't it?
>>
>>702431575
Yeah. He told me he was sorry for bugging me with his problems and I shouldn't have to deal with his past, and I told him he wasn't bugging me at all and I had no problem helping him deal with it.
>>
I've been down in the fucking pits, and so have the majority of people on here.

Life is a struggle, and that is one of the most beautiful aspects of this system. Do you want it easy? Bad luck cunt.

Express your self and be open to change and self improvement. There are positives everywhere.

I love all of you fucks.
>>
I have ruined my entire life and my future and the guilt of having lied for so long and reaching, finally, the point of no return has simply destroyed my will to live.
>>
>>702431706
Let's hope he can accept that!
>>
>>702431786
I love you, too, anon. You are the only people I really feel safe opening up to. I'd never have the courage to be as honest with anyone else as I am with you guys.
>>
>>702431824
If having lied is your problem, start being truthful. Right. Now.
Feels good!
>>
File: foundyoualladate.gif (51 KB, 720x648) Image search: [Google]
foundyoualladate.gif
51 KB, 720x648
https://youtu.be/WBhRdd2N9-Q

We love shopping and shitting. We also were replaced with Miley Cyrus. We sucked cock for the all seeing eye too...where is our golden booty? WTF?!! DAAAAADDD!!! (Not bob Saget) We love boobie squirt

https://youtu.be/WBhRdd2N9-Q
>>
>>702431993
you first. Come on what have you done?
>>
File: 1466969712830.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466969712830.gif
1 MB, 720x720
Wat do /b

I wont go into much detail but overtime my mental state has gotten worse to the point where im switching from 'questioning reality and feeling disconnected from everything' to 'everything is completly fine and I am happy with everything' in a matter of days
>>
>>702431929
Bro.

Open up. Don't be afraid. Rejection and failure are how we learn to succeed.

Be confident. Be compassionate. Be a damn human being.
>>
Me and my oldest brother, were best friends, close and siblings can be, we did everything together, he protected me from my mom and her rage drunk boyfriends.
My oldest brother and my mom had a huge fight so big that it went on for four whole months. Finally it stopped, the fighting got so bad that he shunned everything about her, her family, her boyfriends and even me. His best friend. After 7 months of constant messaging, asking why he hates me, why he wont answer me, he finally answered. He said that his blood boils just by thinking about my mom, and everything thing she is, he loaths and because i'm her daughter and look like her, he can't stand the sight of me.
It's been 5 years now... I miss my best friend, my brother.
Mom is dead, she killed her self finally but he still hasn't talked to me.
>>
>>702431929
Then stick to it. It's okay making things easier for yourself by opening up to someone anonymous and not needing to fear any backlash. Hugs!
>>
>>702432121
I said no to several people who took my genuine care for them as a sign of romantic interest. But why do you ask? I was just making a logical conclusion.
>>
>>702432139
holy shit /b/ro, have you been diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder or something similar? you should go see a psychiatrist(if you aren't already) if you are starting to feel detached from reality.
>>
File: 1297827733321.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1297827733321.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>
>be me 21 yo virgin.Im not fat.Look normal.
>been nolifing for 5 years so my knowledge about girls is approx zero
>Decided to leave from that shit
>Meanwhile girl from my college splitted up with her bf and was depressed
>Was doing everything to make her feel better.Used to message with her days and nights.
>accidentally fell in love
>Somehow i did get her trust
>Middle of july."Hey anon I want to go to camp,but have nobody to go with.Will you come with me?"
>omfgthatsmychance.jpg
>"yeah sure,why not"
>First day of camp she met some fag.
>Saw them hugging and whispering
>She spent with him most of the time
>Last day fag had no place to sleep so she invited him to our tent
>He laid down face to face with her,in the middle of us and whispering something to her.
>When we were returning by train she was sleeping on his arms in front of me
>I saw his boner
>One week later." Hey anon,you know what ? Im in relationship"
>Can't stop thinking about her
>Started drinking a lot since that event.
>>
File: 1297829837122.jpg (60 KB, 720x275) Image search: [Google]
1297829837122.jpg
60 KB, 720x275
>>
File: 27GP1rcncm1500.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
27GP1rcncm1500.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>>702427798
>>
>>702426840
Will you stop
>>
>>702425191
Selling drugs is a good way to get into violent situations.
>>
I'm sorry to say this but your life is shit and nobody is going to change it for you. Do something about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoEezZD71sc
>>
File: 28465824568.png (740 KB, 1986x1350) Image search: [Google]
28465824568.png
740 KB, 1986x1350
>>
File: 1472436302372.jpg (14 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1472436302372.jpg
14 KB, 250x190
>>702432534
I want to tell a psyciatrist because I know its bad but I dont want any medication because I dont feel like I can trust myself.

Tl:DR - I dont know and dont trust that I am telling myself the truth so I dont seek help because of it (and some other stuff but thats unimportant right now)
>>
File: bird1.1.jpg (4 MB, 2052x1528) Image search: [Google]
bird1.1.jpg
4 MB, 2052x1528
There was a bird I found earlier today. He was in the middle of the road, and in shock. I observed him and tried to help him for multiple hours. He didn't seem to move much, and when he did, it was more like tumbling. He had a serious injury to one half of his body, and wasn't getting any better. Eventually I came to the realization that I had two choices. I could put him out of his misery, or let nature take it's natural course and have him probably eaten.

I named him Charlie and had him shot in the head clean with an air rifle.

It was extremely displeasing and had me in tears for whatever reason.

>tfw I don't feel this way about most humans
>>
File: 1471537085096.png (7 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1471537085096.png
7 KB, 220x165
>>702414019
My foot is attached to my knee via a cylindrical growth with hairs on it. It's pale and covered with skin.

I'm afraid of it. Should I show my doctor or is it too late for me?
>>
File: 1471467991448.png (101 KB, 221x211) Image search: [Google]
1471467991448.png
101 KB, 221x211
>>702433526
>My foot is attached to my knee

Seek immediate medial attention
>>
My gf of 2 yrs broke up w me today. I still care for her a lot more than she does.
>>
>>702433212
how do you choke this badly?
>>
>>702433404
Feel ya. But then, everyone has his story. And I guess, if it ever came to the highly improbable situation for me to take down a human being to end their misery, I'd shed tears as well.
>>
>>702433798

Your advice has come just in time. My foot has five things on it. They move and have something funny growing on one side of them.

I'm scared. Hold me. It's getting dark...
>>
sup /b/.
>madly in love with a girl
>love of my life
>she likes my friend
>i set them up
>they've been dating for almost a year>
>happiest she's ever been
>happiest he's ever been
>shittiest i've ever felt
why do I have to hate myself so much that I sabotaged my only chance at happiness just to see my friends happy? why can't I just be happy myself?
>>
>>702433336
Man, let me tell you. Taking medication is hard, but don't go to the psychiatrist with a vision of taking medication. Go there with vision of getting better and moving on. I went to 4 different therapists before admitting to myself that I needed help. The biggest mistake you can make is to go to the therapist/psychiatrist without wanting to get better. Instead of shitposting on /b/ that's full of losers who can't get their own asses off of the PC chair and do something with their miserable lives, go to the pyschiatrist. He/She's not going to force anything on you. They're not going to tie you up in a chair and then force feed you drugs. You're just going to sit there, and they'll tell you what they think could help you. Just try it out, before it's too late. And if you don't believe yourself, there's a whole thread of random people who have literally nothing to hide, talking about their own problems. And if you think that you're lying to yourself about you needing help, that can be solved. But the group of random people have no reason to lie to you. You should seek help, anon.
Also, sorry for the long post/grammatical errors. It's pretty late here and english isn't my native language.
>>
>>702434346
This.
>>
>>702434346
Thanks op thats the only real talk i've had in ages. I'll try and keep this in my mind and see what happens.
>>
File: 215445.jpg (289 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
215445.jpg
289 KB, 800x531
>>702429784
>>702433212
>>702434203
You can't accept love from someone else if you don't love yourself
I feel this
>>
>>702434289
You are... interesting.
>>
She doesn't feel the same way i feel and recently she's pissed at me idk why now she refuses to talk to me
>>
would you rather be hurt by 10 people you've known short term or one person you've known long term?
>>
>>702434803
Thank you for taking it into consideration, but trust me.(I don't want to push you or anything) The sooner you act, the better. The more time you give it the more reasons not to go you'll find. False reasons. I hope you'll get the help you need anon. Godspeed, I'll be rooting for you.

>>702434949
Don't want to be cruel, but try and get over her. Try to keep some distance if possible and find other people to fill up your personal space.

>>702435139
Probably the 10 people. It all depends how you define short term and long term.
>>
>>702435139
The one person. If I've known them long term, I might know them and love them enough to try to understand why they hurt me and fix things if it's appropriate.
>>
>>702434339
we call it friendzone anon
Her happines makes you happy too even if you don't feel it.That's why is so fucking hard to leave from that shit
>>
File: 147006196924.gif (2 MB, 395x218) Image search: [Google]
147006196924.gif
2 MB, 395x218
>>702414488
Y-you fuck off
Virgin s-summerfaggot!
>>
File: 1427946378913.jpg (131 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1427946378913.jpg
131 KB, 600x480
>>702426997
02:56 here...
fuck
>>
File: 1465006768623.png (662 KB, 719x715) Image search: [Google]
1465006768623.png
662 KB, 719x715
>>702436009
eurotrash
>>
I have to go, /b/rothers. Thank you so much for being here with me and letting me vent. You all are heroes, and I'm glad to have shared this time with you.

Stay strong and love yourselves, anons. You deserve it.
>>
>>702436009
2:59 here, where are you from anon?

>>702436151
murican I suppose?
>>
i'm not sure if i'm suicidal
>>
>>702414019
ive got some fucked up shit going on in my life and even im not gonna post about it lol

smoke some weed you queer ass emotional fags

brb cats climbing on my keyboard have to pet it
>>
>>702417425
Oh my God
>>
>My Problem, I´m addcited to /b/, I hate faggots.
>>
>>702436410
kys and see if you regret it
>>
>>702417425
Oh, fuck. I can't deal with this.
>>
>>702436426
You're kind of mean. That's okay, though. I still love you. I hope things get better for you.
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend two weeks ago. She told some of my friends 3 days after the break up that she wanted to get back together with me, and well, I wanted too to be honest.
I texted her last week and asked her about the whole thing. It felt weird, she was fucking cold and told me "I'm sorry but I can't control when I fall in love with someone" before she blocked me.
She is in a relationship with some fuckface she met the same day she talked to my friends about me.
I really don't care all that much, it hurts, yeah, but fuck that bitch.
>>
File: yzDuw4U.gif (1019 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
yzDuw4U.gif
1019 KB, 500x373
>>702436151
exactly
>>702436401
germany, and you?
>>
>>702437114
:^)
>>
>>702434339
Next time just try to think about how you feel. You deserve it.
>>
>>702433803
Move on as fast as you can anon or she'll do it before you and hurt you
>>
>>702433212
Jesus fuck. Idk those feels exactly but I know the feels a girl can make u feel.

>feelsbadman.avi
>>
>>702437725
czech republic over here. I'd love to chit chat more but seeing as it is right now, my best choice right now is probably just faceplant into the pillow and pass out. Have a good night tho.
>>
I'm completely empty, I love my family and friends, but I don't have any goals, I don't like any studies or works, I don't have a girlfriend since 3 years ago, I don't think about killing myself, but I feel out of energy.
>>
>>702438191
Czech em
>>
File: 1472440446935.jpg (78 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1472440446935.jpg
78 KB, 500x666
>>702438250
Believe me, anon, it will pass
>>
>>702427798
this just got annoying. not even in a depressing way.
>>
File: giphy.gif (115 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
115 KB, 500x357
>>702438191
Good choice, I should probably consider doing the same soon. Good night.
>>
sup bros, feel like sharing

>>tfw you haven't showered in days
>>tfw you haven't gotten out of bed in days
>>tfw you have night terrors and wake up with cuts/bruises everytime it happens
>>tfw your alcoholic brother used to beat the shit out of you (dad wasn't around, brother took on the duties)
>>tfw one of the few times i saw my dad he watched my brother beat the shit out of me (i was being disrespectful because he wasn't around growing up)
>>tfw your family told you you were half german, but after some family history digging you find out you're half-jew
>>tfw you thought your family was right about what life's about
>>be 25. brother is a 350 lbs ham planet. dad+mom are friendless, paranoid, borderline senile old people that are turning into hoarders
>>the happiest memory i have in life so far is my 18th birthday.
>>>Be me, 18. Working as a sandwich faggot at subway
>>>been working with (to this day i still believe) the cutest/prettiest girl i've ever seen....italian, dirty blonde hair.
>>>it's my birthday, i work the overnight shift, she's about to get off (it's friday night)
>>>asks me if i have plans for the weekend
>>>nope, just working. it's my birthday today so i'l prolly get hammered when i get off.
>>>"but anon, aren't you working overnight"
>>>'haha, yea tru guess i'll get hammered in the AM'
>>>"but ur only 18 (she was 22 at the time) how you gonna get alcohol"
>>>'ah, yea good point...not sure' (friendless faggot)
>>>she gets off work.
>>>ffwd it's about 1am, store's pretty dead
>>>in the back cleaning shit, hear the doorbell to the entrance go off. hear a voice
>>> "close your eyes anon!" it's her
>>>do so, open when she tells me to
>>>tfw she bought me a bottle of hennessey and sprite for chaser
>>>gives me the brightest smile i've ever gotten to this day. hugs me, "happy birthday anon, hope you have a fun weekend!"
>>>tfw my happiest memory is getting a bottle of hennessey while working at a subway, 7 years ago. ill never forget you michelle
>>
>friends go out without me after telling me they're all going to stay in
>sitting at home by myself on a Saturday night while my mates are getting shitfaced and sending me snaps of how much fun they're having

Can't help but feel hopelessly alone
>>
File: 1469660760562.jpg (89 KB, 748x960) Image search: [Google]
1469660760562.jpg
89 KB, 748x960
going to bed, gotta try and get some sleep maybe things will be ok tomorrow
Thanks for the thread

good night
>>
>>702434848
wise words
>>
File: fail.jpg (113 KB, 974x908) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
113 KB, 974x908
>>702431364
FIXED
>>
>>702439717
goodnight anon
>>
>>702438811
god damn anon...shit like this just makes me want to kms. how is it even possible for everyone to be happy?
>>
>>702414571

I don't mean to be an asshole, but you're undervalued and need to get out. Being single's not so bad if you have friends.

What's the point of poly relationships if they're not 100% devoted to you? I'm just curious
>>
File: quotescover-JPG-32.jpg (748 KB, 2625x3375) Image search: [Google]
quotescover-JPG-32.jpg
748 KB, 2625x3375
>>702434848
>>702439875
>>
>>702432191
I experienced something similar. My big brother was my best friend too. Our mum was bi-polar. When I was 12, she pushed him too far and he took off. All he left me with was his favourite necklace.

Fast forward 20yrs, track down my brother through Facebook. He'd spent the last 20yrs in and out of mental homes, tried to kill himself. We met up and he just cried said he couldn't face the memories I brought with me again.

My only advice to you is time does heal, after a few years I adapted to life without him. Still missed him, but I learned to live with that loss after 10yrs and become somewhat functional.

Was hard to see him again, but I was a stronger person. I just wish I could help him.
>>
>>702440239
there's more, i just hit the limit. i have no idea what happiness is anymore. i've been alone emotionally and physically my entire life. the only woman i've had sex with did it because she thought i had money. when she realized i didn't, she bounced. can't blame her. i was pretty pathetic back then
>>
File: quotescover-JPG-92.jpg (265 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
quotescover-JPG-92.jpg
265 KB, 1080x1080
>>
>>702441195
not to be overly pseudo intellectual but i honestly think even here, most people are actually just very lonely and deprived inside. That's why these threads pop up from time to time.
>>
File: 1472940532860.jpg (156 KB, 839x666) Image search: [Google]
1472940532860.jpg
156 KB, 839x666
>>
File: erased.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
erased.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>702441038
i'm 19 and a halfish and there's something that's changed about me recently within the last few months. I haven't been nearly as depressed as i was the last 8 years but i've also become somewhat apathetic about most things i used to enjoy.

For example, i used to get a tingle in the back of my head when i'd experience lots of emotion at once. Now, even when I watch something super sad, i don't feel anything. it sucks...
>>
File: 1472934519271.jpg (126 KB, 1036x653) Image search: [Google]
1472934519271.jpg
126 KB, 1036x653
>>
>>702441960
I can relate
>>
wat do guys,
I confessed my love to my best friend 2 months ago and she didn't feel the same.
We didn't talk like for 2 weeks and she texted me saying she missed me, and i missed her a lot too tbh, so we agreed that everything should be the same as it was before.
I still have feelings for her obviously, and it kinda hurts to be around her, but not being able to talk to her was even worse.
I'm fucking lost, i don't know how I should deal with this situation, it's awkward as fuck
>>
File: 1472935365939.png (439 KB, 2394x1132) Image search: [Google]
1472935365939.png
439 KB, 2394x1132
>>
File: 1472940719841.png (527 KB, 1308x3756) Image search: [Google]
1472940719841.png
527 KB, 1308x3756
>>
>>702442321
Can someone please tell me why the dates don't match tho?
>>
My best friend hates her life and I don't know how to help. In addition I'm clinically depressed and sometimes have total apathy toward her and I feel so guilty. Any advice?
>>
>>702442149
sounds like you're a couple years from turning into me. i'd give you advice, but i've been living by myself for 3 years now. getup, work, vidya/drink till i fall asleep, rinse repeat. no social life, no nothing. all i have is /b. good luck fellow anon, i really hope you don't turn out like me.
>>
File: quotescover-JPG-75.jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
quotescover-JPG-75.jpg
113 KB, 800x600
>>
>>702442527
you can't help someone else until you help yourself anon. i'm not saying depression is as easy as just "lol help urself faggot", but on the days where you don't feel like death, do something small or try to talk with her about things that make her happy.
>>
>>702442638
i work 40 hours a week only friends i have try to use me for work and i just missed pax west because of one of said friend. Good luck to you too anon, i'll try to not fuck it up for your sake.
>>
File: QW0gfBR.jpg (166 KB, 1280x680) Image search: [Google]
QW0gfBR.jpg
166 KB, 1280x680
>>702414019
I hate being a tranny

I never will be a girl but I don't Even have what it takes to off myself

I just want to be happy you know?
>>
>>702441828
Its Saturday night and I'm on /b/, OF COURSE I'M LONELY AND DEPRIVED.
>>
>>702442701
Thanks anon for giving a real answer.
>>
>>702442851
best advice I have for you is to not turn to drugs or alcohol for comfort. it fucked me up bad. ended up in a psych ward etc...
stay clean and keep trying. it's 100000x harder to quit a drug than it is to start using it. godspeed
>>
>>702443322
i've always been completely against doing anything like that myself, i let friends do whatever they want.

All i ever wanted was to not ever have to turn to something that makes me not me, but i guess i'm losing sight of that anyways
>>
File: 697276.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
697276.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>702443294
>>
>>702433212
i did exactly that, was best friends with girl next door during school she was really into me, but i was fucked up. molested as a kid made me think i was gay.
then left school, she went to uni. and i spent 6 years doing all the drugs i could+ self harm to really fuck me up mixed with anaroexia, i weighed only 8 stone
fiends wifes a phycotherapest, gets me on meds, gets me sorted.
now 11 years after left school, im a property developer, 6.2 245lbs at 15%bf.
fimally time to stop meds.. for 11 years meds and drugs stopped me from dreaming.
and now all i think about is being back then with her.
>>
I have a real problem
Be me half Charlie Harper and Hank Moody,
Cant tell anyone,dating at least and have affairs with no less than 30-50 women/gurls at the same time.one thing takes me to another,Trying hard to quit from this Hurricane.
Trying to isolate from the world.What can I do /b/?
>>
>>702442527
maybe you're the same kind of person as me, so this might help:
i'm depressed as fuck too, been like this for a few years.
But if there's something that makes me happier, that's trying to help people and make them happy.
Spend time with her anon, do new things, take her to beautiful places, or just do simple but enjoyable things, like going to the movies together, going for drinks, etc.
Just give her your company and have good conversations, maybe that will make you both feel better while you're together at least.
>>
>>702432818
sigh

These types of stories, in which
>anon meets girl
>anon grows to like girl
>girl meets guy
>guy mentally cucks anon with girl
is starting to become a really recurring theme.

JUST FUCKING ASK HER OUT YOU TWAT.
THE ONLY REASON SHE ISN'T JUMPING ON YOUR POLE RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A DOORMAT.
>>
>>702415060
well sometimes you have to take the risk.If you don't give yourself a chance to change you will never be happy
>>
>>702433404

bad things happen, anon. It's cool to harden your heart sometimes and think some people are bad and deserve what they get, but why are they bad people?

Originally, everyone was like this bird. You could've made this bird into a bad bird that hurts other birds.
>>
>>702416130
it's ok when you actually go to uni you'll see most people think like that, it just sounds scary it really isn't
>>
>>702414019
I just don't know what to do with my life. I'm 25 and i feel like it's slipping away, i feel like I have no talent for anything. I feel so old and there are days I wish I was dead, or that I had a gun to shoot myself. Other days I just feel ok and there are some days I feel good and kind of happy but that never lasts. I wish I was dead and I don't even know why i just feel like my own brain is against me. But whatever enough faggotry for today, let's see how much I can keep going like this.
>>
File: feels1.png (100 KB, 866x555) Image search: [Google]
feels1.png
100 KB, 866x555
found this on a feels thread nearly a month ago. thought you guys might enjoy it.
>>
>>702444297
You're actually very similar to me. We have been trying to hangout for several weeks, but our work and life schedules are so messed up right now. It's just about finding time. We were thinking of going to a local festival tomorrow maybe that will help.
>>
>>702426743
don't be a pussy tell her how you feel or walk away
>>
>>702414746
Livestream it
>>
>>702438811

You are a great person. I wish you all the best
>>
I miss my dead girlfriend, life's fucking me in the ass.
>>
girlfriend left me for her ex boyfriend, hes 7 years older and flew from America to Australia the day after we broke up. feelsbadman
>>
My dad is an asshole, but not in the traditional sense. He has equal custody with my mom, and all the time spent with him is generally good. He doesn't beat me or anything extreme like that, he feeds me and does all the dad shit. But whenever things aren't so great, like grades or whatever, he makes me feel like I'm not loved or wanted. Even if it's just me messing up chores he rants about how much of a fuck up I am and how I can't do anything right. He doesn't pay any attention to my accomplishments and just puts me down for whatever he can find. At one point he even said "I love you because you're my son, but you're such an asshole," which might as well be saying he only loves me because he has to. I should be old enough to decide my own custody but I don't know how to tell my parents I want to live with my mom, and I also don't know if my mom will take me seriously
>>
File: 1455672446809.jpg (103 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
1455672446809.jpg
103 KB, 500x563
>>702445747

Hey, look, man. You're a star shaped bag of flesh sitting on a little speck of dust spinning around a little burning ember in the darkness of God's broom closet.

Take an old TV out into a feild and hit it with a bat. Climb on a water fountain and refuse to get down.

Do something you think is cool, bro. do it because you enjoy it and you don't have forever. Then you can say "Yeah, I remember that. I did that. No one told me to do that, I just did that, because I wanted to, and because in 100 years no one is going to care or remember my name and I will be dead."
>>
>>702438811
I think some on should screencap this for other threads to come.
>>
Bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I

Gonna sleep now /b/, see you
>>
File: 1456721183796.jpg (104 KB, 478x439) Image search: [Google]
1456721183796.jpg
104 KB, 478x439
>>702446490

do you feel like a failure? I mean, you might be, but I doubt it, anon.
>>
>>702439079
fuck them and try to meet new people
>>
>>702447480
No, I don't feel like a failure. I feel like I've gotten a lot of accomplishment in my musical talent, but he doesn't pay attention to any of that, and he makes me feel like a failure whenever I do anything just a little bit wrong and ignores it whenever I do something right
>>
>>702446167
The last thing this thread needs is fags like you trying to be edgy
>>
>>702448257
this
there are some threads where it's fine, in my opinion, to be an edgy faggot and shit out memes

though, in threads like these, i feel that it's better to respect those who post. maybe that's just me, though.
>>
>>702438811
samefagging here. very intoxicated but can't sleep. would like to vent some more.

>>as stated, my dad wasn't around growing up.
>>mom works insane hours to support me and my brother (she was gone in the AM, and we were asleep by the time she got home)
>>to this day i don't really know why my brother decided to start beating the shit out of me, maybe it was his way of coping, i really don't know
>>sometimes it would be during the day after school, beat him in MK (SNES) days, get smacked, talk back as he's talkin trash, get smacked, etc...
>>with mom never being home and my brother being 5 years older, he gets into drinking at a pretty young age (16ish)
>>pretty soon the smacking turns into closed fists
>>i have a septum so deviated i can't breathe through my left nostril well. my left eye was swollen shut so many times i developed 4th cranial nerve palsy (gotta give it to big bro, he has a mean right hand).
>>i've had reconstructive surgery done on my shoulder from the time he woke me up (with fists) and started slamming me into the concrete wall, punching the whole time.
>>ffwd to 17. dad comes home. mom's at work, dad takes me and big bro to TGIF to talk
>>i'll admit it, i acted like a cunt the whole time. it wasn't anything i said just my overall demeanor; disrespectful
>>dinner ends uneventfully, go to the car, sit passenger side waiting for dad and big bro so i can just go home back to my vidya
>>my door gets opened
>>brother drags me out, smacking/punching me the entire time
>>i'm literally getting laid out on the concrete by a 22 yr old 250 lbs+ man. (my eye was swollen shut for about 2 weeks)
>>as it's happening i look to my dad
>>he's just standing there. arms crossed. look of approval on his face.
>>big bro gets tired, "you gonna start showing some respect?"
>>'y-y-yea'
>>leaking blood from multiple cuts on my face
>>they take me to the ER
>>dr asks what happened
>>'fell off my bike and faceplanted lol, im such a clutz'
>>
Seeing people on /b console others actually cheers me up a little bit. The people here are usually the most damaged. Can anyone tell me why my hands feel really cold, weak heavy when I'm really sad? Never really knew why
>>
>>702414746
Please dont. If you are lonely, sit down and just pray or go to a church and just sit. Try to seek comfort in god.
>>
>>702448752
how can you be on /b/ and be so religious?
>>
I am an English professors assistant so sometimes I get the shit luck of grading papers. One assignment was to write a short story of any genre, gonna share what one student wrote it has its flaws but definitely hit me hard.
>>
>>702448952
Hurry
>>
>>702446490
It probably seems like I'm begging for attention here but can someone please just give me something for this post? I've been dealing with this for a while and I want some advice or answers or something
>>
I'm planning to end it all in a few days time. Here's my reason and you cannot talk be out of it so please don't even try. I had a small business building with my brother and we were generating a small yet steady income. We had things going well and it looked like shit was going up. Until I found out about gambling. At first it was my own money out of my pocket. I lost so much of my savings but it was fine as it was my own money. When I inevitably ran out of money, I went into the business account. Took all of our savings and then made a business loan of an absurd amount of money knowing full well that I could not pay it back, under the nose of my brother. When he found out, the business fell apart. I have not talked to any of my family in 7 months and I am in a huge amount of debt I cannot repay. I have already had multiple notices that they are going to come and repo all the shit I have left in my one room shack. I cannot get a job as I have no qualifications as I thought I would be set with the business. This will be the last time i use this computer before I die. Thanks/b/ for keeping me up when nothing could.
>>
>>702448952
>I am but a simple black cat who is not that young yet not to old either I am also not alone alongside me I have a younger friend who’s energy astounds me and another much larger creature who provides food water and care to us.
>There are three others in this place as well, all of them larger than I, they are not encountered often as a strange moving wall parts our portion From theirs and seems to be mostly un-moving.
>I have seen the outer Areas, they frighten me so, I much prefer the safety of our area. >This Open space with many obstacles for my relaxation and many openings for the light of the other World reach us is our home.
>Some of the objects in this Place make soft but constant noise similar to a purr our provider seems to enjoy those things as they spend much of their time staring at them.
>My companion and I have examined these things and have not quite yet found their interest though the provider sometimes interrupts our investigations.
>Sometimes the provider has to leave for very long times and I am left here with my energetic companion, they have never been gone too long and often returns before we sleep.
>There is a large soft thing many times the size of my provider even, it is very comfortable and I often relax on it with my companion and the provider.
>When we sleep we all sleep close enough to know the other is there but far enough so we do not touch.
>Sometimes the provider lay there even when not sleeping sometimes they seem distraught whenever the provider is upset I console them, offering calming words and my affection.
>One night was like the rest my provider returned and lay on the object drinking a strange scented bubbly liquid after tending to us, the provider seemed calm that night.
>>
File: 1456190000854.jpg (63 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1456190000854.jpg
63 KB, 720x540
>>702447940

fuck what he thinks then, anon. He might not want to have you over as much as he does, legitimately. I won't beat around the bush with it. But if he is that type of person, what you need to do is ignore him whenever you make a mistake.

I used to have a father like that, and sometimes I would intentionally fuck up on something he knew I could do just to grind his gears.

TL;DR it's really no sweat off of your back.
>>
>>702449438
dont do it. how much you need?
>>
File: 1466649850174s.jpg (5 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1466649850174s.jpg
5 KB, 241x228
>>702414019
Alright OP.
>be me
>7th grade
>some girl befriends me, she's kinda chubby, don't know her
>after about 6 months, her boyfriend leaves her
>she's all sad and shit
>she decides to ask me to date her
>feelsbadman.jpg
>says yes
>first few days, she already wants to holds hands and shit with me
>after three weeks, breaks up with her
>she's super sad, but gets over it
>we still talk
>the only thing she talks about is her problems
>she ends up cutting herself, and then complains about her "demons"
>not having it, tells her to suck it up
>we continue to talk, kinda just tired of it
>8th grade, she wants to date me again
>says no
>she gets sad again, then dates someone else
>talks to me more than him
>whatthefuck.png
>she breaks up with him because she wants to be with me
>still says no
>end of 8th grade, she keeps complaining about her "depression" and "suicidal tendencies"
>getting tired of it
>decides to tell her off and how most of it is bullshit
>she goes on saying how it's my fault and she hates me
>she also says how saying that is a low blow
>whatthefuck2.png
>gets a bit mad, tells her not to talk to me again
>she still tries to talk to me, but saying her cutting herself and wants to kill herself is all my fault
>has no clue where she's going with it
>realize she's trying to guilt trip me
>gets pissed off, says how she needs to stop it because I don't care anymore
>she stops talking to me finally
>feels bad a little bit, but not too much
>she came back yesterday saying she's gonna kill herself
>mfw doesn't reply
And here I am today OP. Wat do?
>>
>>702414019
Well besides being a 20 yr. old socially-retarded virgin white boy, things are looking up.
>>
>>702449503
>I woke before my provider as usual and after tending to myself I felt perhaps I could rest more today and did so, in spite of the other frantically chasing their imagination.
>I woke Later, the provider was still asleep they usually spent much of the day asleep if they could.
>It was strange that night around the provider’s time of waking they still slept, I called out to them to wake up only for my ally to begin assaulting my rear shortly after.
>The other three grew silent later my provider must have had a long day as they still slept, they had done this before so I simply joined them.
>I woke when light shone on my face, it was bright out I could not feel my provider behind me I suppose they had to leave.
>When I went to check my food it was strangely low, my provider often filled it before leaving my water was equally as low so I decided to wait patiently for my provider while my ally clawed at the mobile wall.
>It began getting dark and my provider had not returned I saw my companion relaxing very close the bundle of cloth the provider hides under.
>The other three had grown quiet and my provider had still not returned I began feeling scared as my provisions were low and I knew not how to obtain them and the air was moist in the other world.
>>
>>702449503

I'm a hobbyist writer and I quite liked this, what was wrong with it? there are a few grammarical mistakes and the start is a bit shabby but overall it was a very good read.
>>
>>702448858
I'm not religious at all and I like praying in church, it's a lot like meditation. I don't believe I'm actually praying to anyone I'm just reciting words.
>>
>>702449806
>In the same night many large echoing sounds came from the other world, as I thought it would happen.
>I hid under the provider’s cloth to escape these sounds to discover my provider lay there safe and sound I joined them so they may console me from the sounds.
>When I woke later I was at the provider’s front just under their long front legs the provider seemed slightly cold I freed myself from the cloth and stepped onto the floor, spilling the providers strange smelling liquid and toppling their noisy container.
>Upon spilling this I expected my ally to become elated and chase after the few small round objects, who instead simply examined them and turned their face in disgust, I must agree the objects were foul Smelling.
>I decided to console my provider as they tended to get loud towards me or my ally when we knocked things over.
>The provider instead lay there, perfectly still as I rub my head against their cold face and apologizing to them.

Thats it student passed the class with a C then didn't show up next semester, which would have been their second semester. the paper itself didn't get me, it was the circumstances and the thoughts associated with it.
>>
>>702417425
That hit me, Anon...
Right in the feels...
>>
>>702449849
I personally wanted to give it a B+ but by the professors guidelines, who was a hardass it was a mid C.
>>
so all my friends are always going out. i'm always at home. whenever i go out, i just see the worst of people. the shallow whore girls who only would date a boy if he had any money. my friends are out tonight, but apparently i couldn't come. the friend who's having this at his house, says he could barely fit in a second friend there. later tonight they send a pic on the group chat basically showing everyone having a good time, expect me, at home, on 4chan. i just feel like whatever i do, it always fails. send help OP.
>>
>>702449569
Thanks anon
>>
>>702450017
whatever helps /b/ro
>>
File: 1472184715986.jpg (9 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1472184715986.jpg
9 KB, 300x360
>>702449752
>first few days, she already wants to holds hands
WHORE
>>
>>702450335
Terrible to tell, but they're not your friends bud.
>>
>>702450736
On the second week, she wanted to LITERALLY FUCK ME.

So that's an accurate description
>>
File: MrBones.png (2 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
MrBones.png
2 MB, 768x1024
I wanna die
>>
>>702450870

Fucking prude
>>
>>702450312
I drew conclusions too early, I was expecting one post. I still like it, even more so now that I read the ending, and I definitely see how this is more appropriate for this thread.

But in a professional setting, I can understand a C as well There was simply no struggle, the main character was lost in the exposition and I felt little tension throughout the story.
>>
>>702450835
but the thing is, i don't have any other friends there. i take a bus to get to school and one of them takes it. i always hang out with them after school, because my bus leaves at 5:30. they're the best people that i can find tolerable at that school.
>>
>>702449752
underage b& but you can't control people, crazy people especially, you dont want to be with her and have told her. don't let her guilt trip you into misery.
>>
>>702424271
at least you have a GF
>>
>>702450339

No problem fam. I get to typing really long comments on these threads, and I end up putting TLDRs on some comments that are short enough to be just read through, haha.
>>
>tfw two of your friends are dating and it looks like they'll break up
>tfw while you keep telling one of them how to better the situation and trying to do everything you can to help she doesn't do dick about her failing relationship
>tfw you're kind of glad that she isn't taking your advice because you are still in love with her girlfriend
>tfw if they break up you will probably have to choose between the two of them
>tfw you will probably choose the one you love even though she will never feel the same way
feels bad man.
>>
Gf literally just broke up with me, whats wrong with me
>>
>>702451145
That's even more difficult. What part of the country do you live in?

This is kind of a generic question, but do you have any hobbies?
>>
>>702451101
Yeah that is what the guideline said and where a majority of the points were lost.
>>
Antidepressants are ruining my poor sexual life and i cant leave them.
>>
recently got into a relationship with a guy i used to date years ago, used to text me that he wished he never fucked up, wished he still had me etc. didn't believe him.basically told him that he was a lying asshole for four years. blocked him on social media for a long time. Anyway came back into my home town for the first time in years for a family reunion and wanted dick until i got back into my state, messaged him, fast forward to now, i love him and he loves me. tells me how awful he feels for hurting me all those years ago, how i was the reason he wanted to kill himself, thinks his life went to shit because he broke up with me etc. now i feel terrible about declining a second chance for almost five years and leaving him to feel like this for that long all because i was butt hurt about a high school relationship that he ended because his horny teen self thought there was something better out there. feels bad cuz he could have killed himself and it would been entirely my fault.
>>
>>702451439
Probably nothing.
No joke, probably nothing, it's just a sad truth that people fall out of love, or realize that the began liking someone based on a first impression or for something that wasn't really who you were.
And honestly, if you stayed with someone who didn't like you as you, then you would've just been sadder longer down the road because you were in a loveless relationship.
>>
>>702451476
live in the u s of a. speficially missouri (lovely here). i just play video games. but i do try to go out and try to hang around with other people.
>>
>>702451609
Have you asked your doctor for a different prescription?
>>
What songs make you feel depressed, /b/ros?

For me, it's "Shiny Happy People" by R.E.M. because I know those kinds of people don't exist.
>>
>>702451611
he sounds mentally abusive and unwell mentally. no one should every put a suicide on someone. thats some low shit.
>>
Alright...
> be me
> Be a freshman in high school
> Cool friend: "Hey anon, want to come to my birthday party tonight?"
> Me: YES, TOTALLY
> Minding my own business, talking to a cute girl by the pool
>School bully seizes opportunity to push me in
>I keep trying to climb the ladder to get out but I repeatedly get pushed back into the pool by said bully while group of popular girls and jocks laugh until my friend comes out and tells them to leave me alone.
>Worst humiliation of my life
>>
>>702451724
mad world (yeah, yeah, it still gets me)
mrs. robinson
and some jazz version of forget you
>>
>>702451724
Into the ocean - Blue October
>>
>>702451611
No! It wouldn't have been your fault, what the fuck? The fact that he blamed you and that you even think that actually hurts my soul and makes me worry about you anon.
>>
>>702451981
Cherish that friend.
>>
>>702451641
Do you have a job? Do you workout at all?

I'm turning to those because those are what fixed a lot of my issues for the most part. I'm still a nerd though, just spending less time on it.
>>
>>702451724
english version of the 'suicide song'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUCyjDOlnPU
>>
I'm a junkie and an alcoholic but just over a month completely clean and sober. I'm 27, just moved back into my parents house and recently found out I am positive for hep c from sharing needles and it's ~$100,000 for the treatment. I'm broke, lonely and miserable. I'd like to hang up but my parents and my niece would be terribly sad and I don't want to do that to them. They are the only reason I am still alive.
>>
Lol look at all these emo fags

please fucking kill yourself nobody loves you
>>
>>702451724
I can't listen to that 7 years song by Lukas Graham.
>>
>>702452209
i technically work at a cemetery, but they never call me, so take that as you will. don't really have a reason to work out as my metabolism usually takes care of myself.
>>
>>702451567

If I were in your shoes, I would have found the guy who wrote it and told him to write more like it (to practice with that style more) but I probably would've told him it was his choice about keeping the class.

I also feel in some respect that your professor did the right thing, though. He was taking that class to get better at writing, not to get a degree in it.
>>
>>702414019
I hate my mother.
She has single handedly ruined all possible things for my father. She would claim he "abused her, raped her, beat her." But she never left but sure talked alot about it. Now she is married to a felon has she feeds him a spoon of lies giving my father a terrible life trying to ruin what he has left. She has tried to turn me against him, but i see through her bullshit, I hate my mother with a passion.
>>
>>702452286
close to that situation, it sucks living only for someone else but you help them just being alive. your suicide would fuck them up.
>>
>>702452119
I love him like a brother
>>
>>702429495
Truth. I thinka lot more objectively and rationally after masturbation.
>>
File: SHINING-SWEDEN.jpg (12 KB, 284x280) Image search: [Google]
SHINING-SWEDEN.jpg
12 KB, 284x280
>>702451724
shining - for my demons (katatonia cover), framtidutsikter, lat oss alt verandra, neka morgondagen, for the god below

katatonia - my twin, lethean, ambitions

disturbed - prayer.

and some more songs
>>
I watched a inmate at work today have a heart attack and 45 minutes of cpr later I was just compressing a corpse but I had to continue by law, because I started it, until the emt made it through the prison to get to the guy. I've worked with this man every day for the last few years, decent guy as far as inmates in state prison go. Never had a problem with him, I am going to miss hearing him say "Hey CO" every day now.
>>
>>702452457
Could I suggest looking into a part time job or something at a community center? I started working at a YMCA last year specifically and I absolutely love the people there.
>>
>>702451999
And here's to you Mrs. Robsinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know, ho ho ho
wait what's depressing about the song?
>>
>>702452660
Yes but as much as I live for my niece I don't even think she likes me. I was incarcerated when she was born and didn't meet her until she was 2 and a half. (She's 3 now) She doesn't even call me uncle, she just calls me by my first name. It makes me feel like shit but I feel like I can't complain because I haven't been much of an uncle. I say shed be sad if I were gone, but I'm not even sure that's true.
>>
>>702452025
hate me by Blue October always fucks me up.
>>
>>702452025
My mom passed away 3 years ago. That used to be one of her favorite songs.
>>
>>702453252
Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>702452939
closest one to me is around two miles, and my mother pretty much will not let me go that far anyway. it's pretty deep into the hood too, which she will never let happen. so rip that.
>>
>>702451724
My old kentucky home-
The young folks roll on the little cabin floor
All merry, all happy, and bright
But when hard times come a-knocking at the door
Then my old kentucky home, goodnight,
>>
sup /b/ros

uk 3rd year med fag here
I'm into this girl I'm on placement with (for the next 2 years) she has given a few 'hints' (holding hands when drunk, borrowing clothes etc) but I'm too scared to make a move incase I'm just overthinking shit and I'll just make the next 2 years awkward as shit.

tl;dr 20y/o medic with depression is overthinking shit

TIA lads x
>>
>>702449281
Well Anon your not alone. My dad is the same way. The best way is to move out as soon as possible. Don't let his words get to you and follow your own resolve.
It's pointless to try get him to see things from your own perspective.
>>
>>702451724
Weeb stuff incoming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V3j4leyLjs
>>
>>702453419
Never mix business with pleasure /b/ro
>>
>>702453024
the song's about an affair, a loveless marriage. "and most of all you've got to hide it from the kids"
>>
>>702414746
Do it faggot
>>
>>702453252
I'm sorry man, it's a good song with a beautiful melody but if you have been feeling bad or have been thinking of suicide it's like a siren singing to you to actually end things.
>>
>>702453775
gtfo
>>
Anons, how do you coup with knowing that the best girl in your life is your best friends girl friend
>>
>>702453383
That is somewhat problematic. I don't really know man. I'd go back to picking up a hobby and trying to make friends through it.

I managed to make a couple friends through swimming at the Y I work at, even if I'm a fat bastard. But it could even be anything from carpentry to sewing.
>>
>>702451719
Internet is my doctor, i medicate my self. the only meds that dont cause sexual side effects are very expensive or are not avaliable in my country.
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 58

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.