Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 57
http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/one-person-dead-and-another-in-critical-condition-following-shooting-at-gun-store/312772327

but if only they had more guns they would have been safe...
>>
>>702384624

America doesn't have a gun problem, America has a nigger problem.

Correlation/Causation you fucking cunt.

Here's your chance to prove me, and every other gun-loving motherfucker wrong: see how many niggers the other countries have compared to the US.

If they even begin to compare, then I'm simply wrong.

I'LL FUCKING WAIT, IDIOT.
>>
>>702384917
dingdingding
>>
>>702384917
He's right you know?
>>
>>702384624

Chicago has like 500 murders a month from shootings. All black. You're a fucking moron.

PS - no guns allowed in Chicago, genius!
>>
>>702384624
>inb4 a gun can commit murder
>>
>>702385568

500x12 = 6000

What a fucking surprise.

OP, people like you are dangerous stupid.
>>
>>702385568
Remind me how the prohibition got rid of all alcohol again.
>>
File: Brady.jpg (68 KB, 876x870) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brady.jpg
68 KB, 876x870
>>702385830
Don't you see they killed almost ten thousand in the USA? We need to start pressing charges against these homicidal guns.
>>
>>702385030
>>702384982
>>702384917

Even if this is true Niggers using guns to kill people. These niggers gonna kill 1/4 as many people if they don't have easy access to a gun.
>>
>>702384624

We don't have a GUN problem we have a NIGGER problem.
>>
>>702386281

I don't give a shit. If you make so that law-abiding citizens can't protect themselves, then only niggers will have guns. Illegalizing anything only makes it to the criminals are the only ones that have it.

You're painfully stupid.
>>
>>702386377
USA themselves are the problem
>>
>>702386281
Which is why criminalizing guns floods the black market with guns (no pun intended)
>>
>>702386377
Don't forget a large portion of those deaths are self inflicted
>>
>>702384624
>This thread again
TL;DR Ver: Gun's can't shoot themselves, you fucking idiot.
Long Ver: We don't need to get rid of guns, they don't kill people. It's the rats picking them up going to shoot up schools and gay clubs etc. Sure, it would be better if we had a little stricter laws on them. I mean, why do you need a license to fish but not to own a gun? But getting rid of guns entirely won't help shit. I guess we'll have to get rid of knives, and bats, and literally anything that a human can swing or stab. Like, how the fuck can getting rid of guns do the world good? Do you need a helmet?
>>
>>702386281
I red that as Nigerian, why did my brain read Nigerian.
>>
>>702384624
If you really want to stop gun violence in America, just remove all the fucking niggers.

Gun violence will drop like a stone overnight.
>>
>>702386457
>>702386678

Yes, this is why Australia who criminalized guns as recently as 1996, currently has a huge black market for guns.

Wait, that isn't right...

Newsflash Americanos. Your guns aren't protecting you. If you bring a handgun into your home, the person it is most likely to kill is yourself, followed by your spouse, your teenage son, your teenage daughter, your neighbor and so on an so fourth.

You are 2.7 times more likely to shoot yourself or a family member than you are to shoot a home invader.

Carrying gun actually statistically increases your chances of getting shot and killed. You may be carrying it for protection, but all you're doing is giving a potential assailant more reasons to kill you.

Furthermore, guns cause escalation. A home invader doesn't want to kill you. You shouldn't want to kill a home invader. Give both parties a gun, and someone will die every single time. Only in the U.S.A is it okay to fucking kill somebody for trying to rob you. Only in the U.S.A do you find people who think it;s ok to fucking murder somebody in 'self-defense' for breaking into your car.
>>
>>702386931
prepare to get on that stick ban
>>
>>702384624
Guns don't murder people. People do. Plus the population in the USA is a lot larger than all those other shit hole countries.
>>
File: 1472849535723.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472849535723.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>702387812
yeah guns are not necessary
>>
>>702387812

And before anybody cries SOURCE google it you lazy fucking pieces of shit. Literally 3 seconds of research.
>>
>>702384624
You seriously think that outlawing guns will stop people from killing? Two little problems with your theory OP.

1). Murder is already against the law. Many drugs are against the law. Gang activity is against the law. But do they exist? Only law-abiding citizens would care about a law against guns. And that would leave them completely defenseless against people who actually do want to murder people. The law didn't stop them before, why would it stop them now?

2). Even if guns didn't exist, people would still find ways to kill people. Guns are not the only ways to do it. There's bombings (bombs I'm sure are very much restricted in other countries btw) there's trucks, and there's many more ways to kill which are being used. Guns don't kill people, which means the ones doing the killing will find a way.

These are the only two facts (not opinions, facts) I could come up with off the top of my head. I'm sure if I didn't have better things to do with my life than argue on a shit thread with a faggot OP, then I could come up with more. But do I really need any more reasons to prove that outlawing guns wouldn't be as glorious a decision as you faggots, who really only care about finding ways to shout "Fuck America", believe it would be?
>>
>>702388042

> Someone broke into my home!
> I should KILL THEM

Only in America...
>>
>>702385568
You're a fucking idiot Its more like 50-70 a month faggot don't go insulting my home
>>
>>702388226
How else would you deter people from breaking into your home? Therapy?
>>
>>702388226
>Someone broke into my home!
>I should politely ask them to LEAVE.

Only retards...
>>
File: 1467353286385.jpg (42 KB, 500x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467353286385.jpg
42 KB, 500x640
Here are some other facts from the FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics.
>>
>>702388270
Correct it's not no 500 a month.
>>
>>702387812
And Australia doesn't have a nigger infestation either.
>>
>>702384624

Dead is dead you dumb twat.

Do you think the fact that in your country criminals stab and beat people to death rather than shooting them means shit?

Your government declawed you and you sat there and took it like the subservient little bitches you are and now you get on OUR internet and tell me the lies your government told you about how safe surrendering your capacity for armed rebellion made you.

Have fun with the Muslim hordes Eurofag.
>>
>>702388226
Yeah, just put together a bunch of little traps instead! It worked in Home Alone, I'm SURE it would work in real life!
>>
>>702388330

Jesus christ are you this self obsessed that you really can't see that killing someone is a little over the top for trying to take your shit?

Home invaders don't want to hurt you. Home invaders don't even want to fucking see you. They just want your shit.
>>
>>702384624
More people are murdered with blunt objects than firearms. Fag.
>>
Yeah, only the police and military should have guns... what could go wrong with that?

The Brady Bunch need to find a new song; they're boring me.
>>
>>702386931
same reason you can buy a fishing pole without a license
you need a license to hunt
you have a right to defend yourself though
>>
>>702388600
And shooting them will deter future burglars. You don't understand freedom like an American does. That's okay.
>>
>>702387812

Australia doesn't have a nigger problem. Why is this hard to understand?

In the US, if you don't kill the fuckers when they invade your home.. you're an easy target. They fucking hate white people. They'll keep coming back, again and again, escalating. They move on from stealing bikes and tv's to raping your daughter and wife.

Fuck you. Their life isn't worth SHIT to me, and it sure as hell isn't worth more than my families.

Break into my house and you're fucking dead.

>>702388270

I meant shootings. Still doesn't matter. That single city has 500 MURDERS from shootings so far this year alone.

Your "home" is a nigger-infested shithole.
>>
>>702385568
Doesn't matter if you can't buy guns in a city if when you leave city limits you can buy one within 30 steps
>>
>>702388492

Australia is infested to the core with niggers, you're just oblivious to the world around you.
>>
>>702384624
Well butter my balls and call me a fucking biscuit! I didn't know that have so many fucking guns more than all those other contries could lead to more gun deaths!
>>
>>702388600
and that makes their life completely worthless
They knowingly broke into your home where them getting killed is a possibility
Thieves are vermin why are you defending them
>>
>>702388844

You're so dumb you don't realize you're proving yourself wrong. You could illegalize guns the entire nation over.. there are OTHER NATIONS to get guns from you fucking dipshit.

Like.. oh, I don't know... MEXICO!?

Fucking die. If you were any dumber you'd turn into a rock.
>>
We don't have a gun problem. We have a problem with sociopathic and unempathetic teenagers who are raised off of violent video games, internet culture, and degeneracy. If there's anyone to blame it's the jews putting xenestrogen in our food and water.
>>
>>702388787

Found the TV news watcher. Keep drinking the paranoia kool-aid sheep, your masters are proud of you. :)
>>
>>702388787
No, there are about 500 homicides. There's a difference between murder and homicide. Some are justified. Killing someone in self defense is still a homicide, not a murder. Out of the 500 some are murders, all are homocides. Most are unjustified (murder, manslaughter, etc), some are justified.
>>
http://heyjackass.com/

Easy way to estimate gun violence, murders, rape, theft, assault.. every form of physical violence?

> how many blacks are there?
>>
File: EG89YYC.gif (448 KB, 245x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EG89YYC.gif
448 KB, 245x183
>>702388855
There are some Sudanese. Did you mean them? Cause it's maybe 4k all up
>>
>>702388787
>>702388774

If the threat of a gun was a deterrent then why do home invasions happen more in the U.S.A than on any other Westernized country on the planet?

I don't want to have to repeat this, but bringing a gun into your home INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SHOT AND KILLED DURING A HOME INVASION. Looks like your guns are just escalating an otherwise non-lethal situation, and not actually protecting anybody.

And yes, Australia has a nigger problem. I'd argue that our niggers are even worse than yours, but I've never been to the U.S. and you've never been here so it'd be pointless.

>>702388925

Jesus fucking christ this is why the rest of the world thinks you're all completely retarded. Even when you're educated you're still incapable of thinking of anything but yourself.
>>
>>702388600
A couple in my town who live out in the middle of the boonies had a home invasion by some degenerate teenagers a few years back. They were liberal schoolteachers who didn't own any guns. They were tortured and the man was allegedly forced to watch as they raped and disemboweled his wife, before setting them both on fire and burning them to death. I bet they suddenly wished they had guns ready to protect themselves.
>>
>>702389264
Source? Define "home invasion"
>>
>>702384624
you're wasting your breath
>>
>>702389264
Again, you don't understand freedom like an American. Americans just don't sit back and "take it." We fight back. We take chances. We win.
>>
>>702389264

We don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks. They're you, they have no idea what it's like in the US. They have their own worlds and they think the US is the same, just more guns.

No, anon. It's not like that here.
>>
>>702389379

First and only time I'm going to do this.
>>
>>702389550
>>702389379

Forgot my link.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+country+has+the+most+home+invasions%3F
>>
>>702389550

And you fucked up. lol.
>>
>>702389264
Thieves are trash anon, if they don't want to get shot then they need to stay the fuck away from my home. It's not that we are incapable of thinking about others its that we aren't candy asses who will let others walk all over us. I spent my money that I went to work for on my belongings. They have no right to it, just like they have no right to intrude upon my home. I however do have a right to defend myself my family and my property.
>>
>>702389264
You should come visit! Shoot some guns and see what I mean by freedom. Our government has no obligation to protect you/us. We have police of course, but the ultimate responsibility for your safety is up to you. You have no obligation to use the police, nor does the government have an obligation to protect you. You're essentially on your own in a sense.
>>
>>702389576

> what country has the highest nigger concentration
>>
>>702388600
Home invaders dont want to kill you, but if you are there and you dont want your shit taken but arent willing to use that kind of force then you stuck in a cuck situation of just watching this guy rob your shit.

Id rather kill myself than stand and watch as i get my stuff i worked for get taken by some worthless piece of shit.

Id fucking shoot.
>>
>>702389550
That's not a source. What study are you referring to? What report(s) are you referring to?
>>
>>702389576
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet?
>>
>>702388600
>home invaders dont want to hurt you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU JUST REACHED NEW LEVELS OF RETARDATION
>>
Those numbers are far less spooky when you do the math to make it per capita
>>
Let's be fair, he's not an American and doesn't understand our mindset. Just like we're not Australian and don't understand their mindset.

Seriously, I'd love to give you insight on how we see things.
>>
>>702389852
Home invaders DONT want to hurt you, correct. They want to steal your shit. And its extremely rare to have someone break into a house while people are home. And burglaries in general almost never happen in the suburbs
>>
File: gun free zone.jpg (639 KB, 3200x2128) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun free zone.jpg
639 KB, 3200x2128
>>702384624
>but if only they had more guns they would have been safe...
As opposed to not having guns?
>>
>>702389264
>If the threat of a gun was a deterrent then why do home invasions happen more in the U.S.A than on any other Westernized country on the planet?

Because texas alone is bigger than most countries. Euro's always seem to think the US is the size of their country when its so much larger. Ontop of that we have a huge nigger problem.
>>
>>702390025
Again, what study are you using to back up this claim?
>>
File: 1444767576524.webm (1 MB, 400x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444767576524.webm
1 MB, 400x306
>>702389264
>bringing a gun into your home INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SHOT AND KILLED DURING A HOME INVASION
Source: Your ass
>>
>>702390113
Some feel good anecdotes, what else does one need when setting an argument on a foundation of jelly.
>>
>>702390036
I did the math for finland and we still have almost 10 times the amount of gun murders per capita.
The real question is why do "niggers" commit so many homicides?
the answer is drugs. How do we solve this? End the drug war. Tougher gun regulation would obviously help too.
>>
>>702386678
>black market
Sorry, but only a few places around the country make private gun sales illegal between individuals. Purchases there are true black market buys. Likewise, buying a gun with its serials removed is a black market purchase, but there's not even a plethora of those around either because even criminals know those are hot guns.
Most places around the country selling a gun private isn't black or even gray market dealings, it's completely legal - as long as you know the person you're selling to isn't a prohibited person. If they are, it's a crime for the prohibited person to buy a firearm regardless of who the seller is.
That's what I don't get about leftists blatantly lying about the "gun show loophole." It doesn't exist - FFL dealers have to run background checks regardless, and private sellers who are not FFL dealers don't, but regardless, if you have had your firearm rights revoked, it is illegal for you to own a gun no matter how it is gained.
Laws are already in place, and they do dick all to stop criminals.
>>
File: 1472808971113.jpg (946 KB, 1280x1113) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472808971113.jpg
946 KB, 1280x1113
>>
File: 27549-1pykz2g.png (101 KB, 960x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
27549-1pykz2g.png
101 KB, 960x684
>>702384917
>>702384982
>>702385030
Not necessarily, yes nignogs up the score by A LOT but fact is that in general the average white american kills more people then the average white European.
>>
>>702390113
I'm not talking about Google. I'm taking about a published study or report by the National Association of Chiefs of Police, IACP, FBI, Force Science, any university.
>>
>>702389593

> They don't deserve to be killed for trying to steal your shit

> They deserve to be able to take all of your shit!

How is it that nobody in this thread is able to differentiate between two completely fucking polar opposite ideas?

>>702389444

No you don't. You take chances. You lose. Your gun got you and your family killed. Nice job, you fucking idiot. The stats back my story up, by the way.

>>702389787
>>702389845

Jet fuel can't melt steel memes. Not even going to try to argue this point, you're legitimately retarded if the overwhelming amount of evidence a 2 second google search presents you with isn't enough to prove it to you.

>>702389980

So far all I'm getting is:

> I don't care about the safety of anybody other than me and my family.
> People deserve to die for violating my rights in any way shape or form
> Just because something worked somewhere else doesn't mean we should do it here because this is AMERICA.
>>
>>702389264
>If the threat of a gun was a deterrent then why do home invasions happen more in the U.S.A than on any other Westernized country on the planet?

Niggers. We've said it before, saying it again.
>>
>>702387812
>Yes, this is why Australia

Surrounded by ocean.

>Your guns aren't protecting you. If you bring a handgun into your home, the person it is most likely to kill is yourself, followed by your spouse, your teenage son, your teenage daughter, your neighbor and so on an so fourth.

You completely discount their ability to act as a deterrent. Speaking of deterrents, your logic is just as applicable to law enforcement. You, as a regular citizen, are far more likely to get fucked over by a cop in one way or another from traffic tickets to abuses of power with increased contact with them as opposed to them rushing to your rescue in some unlikely scenario in which your life is in serious danger. Should we get rid of the police too then?

>Furthermore, guns cause escalation.

They can. More often than not they cause petty criminals to run though.

>A home invader doesn't want to kill you.

You don't know that. The only thing you can be sure of is that the home invader clearly doesn't give a fuck about the law nor your rights to safety.

>You shouldn't want to kill a home invader.

Why not? For all we know they're there to kill me and rape my daughter before selling her into sex slavery.

>Give both parties a gun,

That's not how it works. Criminals already have guns. In the US, the sweeping vast majority of guns used in illegal activities weren't purchased or obtained legally. They already have the fucking guns. Further gun control will only ever put the law abiding citizen at a disadvantage. We don't need to empower criminals, criminals need to stop breaking the fucking law.
>>
File: 1472811121557.jpg (229 KB, 1280x762) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472811121557.jpg
229 KB, 1280x762
>>
File: 1444767533546.webm (3 MB, 600x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444767533546.webm
3 MB, 600x480
>>702388600
>They just want your shit
How do I know that? What if they want to rape my family and not leave any witnesses?

Plain and simple. A man's home is his castle, and it is his duty to do everything in his power to protect it. Period.
>>
>>702390303

> The nigger problem is not isolated to the United States
> Every country has niggers
> My niggers are probably worse than yours.
>>
>>702390254
That's not a source you retard
>>
>>702390273
So, you're just claiming you have stats but won't produce them?
>>
File: brady.jpg (25 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brady.jpg
25 KB, 480x270
>>
>>702390244
Interesting. The average white murder rate in America is more than 3x the rate in Germany, considering how many turks are there in Germany.
>>
>>702389402
liberals actually believe this is how every gun owner treats their guns
>>
>>702390273
Huh, jet fuel? Of course it can melt steel.

So, let's see those stats or reports to back up your claims.
>>
>>
Here is the conservative problem here that they like to pretend facts do not exist but they do, if you ban guns death will fall greatly there is no debating that based off all evidence of every other nation.

That being said we live in a free nation and I believe people should be free to take the risk if they want to, but guns DO kill people but if you say you are ok with that then you can have them, just dont lie come out with it. I view things the same for drugs, I know legalizing all of them you will have more deaths, but its a free country and you should be allowed to have drugs and guns without someone being your nanny and telling you no.

I never did understand how guns kill people instantly and destroy lives but they are ok with conservatives but drugs are bad and they need to be banned because they kill a family over time rather than instant.
>>
File: 229006_800.png (178 KB, 515x322) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
229006_800.png
178 KB, 515x322
>>
>>702390273
if you shoot someone in the US you kill them so they cant testify anon I have had several cops tell me this flat out
Ontop of that if they valued their life so much they wouldn't be breaking into private property.
And as a matter of fact they do deserve to be shot because they are nothing but subhuman trash.
>>
>>
>>702390501
He can't produce any. It's just his opinion.
>>
>>702384624
>murdered
>implying unjustified
>Doesn't list non-gun deaths in countries with strict gun laws
>Obvious cherry picking
>not per capita

Nice b8 m8.
>>
File: 1472872342647.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472872342647.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>702384624
europoors completly ignoring other murder or suicide.
>>
>>702390273
Still waiting for your ramblings to make it past that and in to something that actually resembles a point with facts.
>>
>>702384917
US niggers are nothing like UK niggers for example. They tried to assimilate, ours only want to embody the antithesis of white culture.
>>
>>702389264
>If the threat of a gun was a deterrent then why do home invasions happen more in the U.S.A than on any other Westernized country on the planet?

Because America is a fairly sizable country and a lot of shitty areas get mixed in.
Chicago has a fuck ton of deadly criminal activity. It's also got a lot of gun control laws.
>>
>>702390273
>So far all I'm getting is:
>> I don't care about the safety of anybody other than me and my family.
>> People deserve to die for violating my rights in any way shape or form
>> Just because something worked somewhere else doesn't mean we should do it here because this is AMERICA.

Yes.
>>
>>702390244
2.5/100,000 isn't that bad. But holy shit black people suck.
>>
Reminder that comparing the us to countries is completely wrong. https://mises.org/blog/mistake-only-comparing-us-murder-rates-developed-countries
>>702390533
>>702384624
>>
>>702390447
Turks are white?
>>
>>702390273
I'm not saying you're right or wrong, I'm asking for your source so I can examin them so that I can respond with a counter argument. Or are you a SJW who think facts don't matter?
>>
Atleast they only kill their own people over there lol
>>
>>702387812
>2.7x more likely...
Lies. The doctors who published those papers have been debunked as bullshit because of shoddy research.
Even the CDC has said from a presidentially mandated study that gun ownership deters through self defense at least as many crimes as reported in the US - anywhere from 500k to 3 million times a year, depending on the study used, with them leaning towards the conservative 1-1.5 million defensive uses a year.
Guns by themselves, or in the hands of law abiding citizenry are not the problem, it's guns in the hands of criminals that are, just like vehicle use is for drunk drivers. You can spew the sale bullshit argument of "cars have other uses, blah blah blah" but so do guns. Hundreds of thousands people yearly participate in shooting sports around the nation, and millions of hunters yearly use them to provide food for both their own families and homeless shelters around the nation through local donation programs like Hunters For Hunger. Not to mention the fact that hunting licenses and the sales taxes generated from firearm and ammo sales benefits state and federal wildlife management departments nationwide. It is through hunters and shooting sports participants that the US has the national parks and wildlife refuge and conservation efforts it does.
Don't criminalize those who use firearms responsibly, lay blame where blame is due - the criminals.
>>
>>
>>702390998
>STOP OPPRESSING ME WITH EVIDENCE
>>
>>702384624
there are
10000 non gun suicides in germany
EVERY YEAR
>>
>>
>>702390328

> Surrounded by ocean.

We also had a lot of fucking guns. And if the ocean is such a deterrent for black market items why do we have so many fucking foreign party drugs?

> You completely discount their ability to act as a deterrent.

I'm discounting it because they don't. The average U.S citizen has their home invaded more often than in any other Western country in the world.

> They can. More often than not they cause petty criminals to run though.

No, it will cause every single criminal with a gun to pull the trigger. The only criminals it will cause to run are the ones without guns. The ones you didn't even need a fucking gun to deal with in the first place.

> Why not? For all we know they're there to kill me and rape my daughter before selling her into sex slavery.

Because the ratio of home invasion to home invasion plus homicide proves it beyond any reasonable doubt. The vast majority of home invasions are about taking your shit and getting the fuck out of dodge.

> That's not how it works. Criminals already have guns.

That's my point, dingus. Assuming the criminal has a gun, when you also have a gun, then... And so on and so fourth.

It's gotten so bad in the U.S. that criminals actively decide to go out and get a gun prior to committing crimes, to 'protect' themselves. In the U.S you need a gun if you want to break into somebody's house. Tell me how safe your gun is making you when it is encouraging people to bring their guns into your home.

>>702390358

> How do I know that? What if they want to rape my family and not leave any witnesses?

Because the odds are astronomically thin that this would ever happen. Not only will this never happen to you, it will also never happen to anybody you know, or to anybody that they know. I am almost certain of that, because the odds are in my favor.
>>
>>702387812
Actually Australia does have a HUGE black market for guns. You must not know the right people.
>>
>>702390025
Most may not, but I don't see why I should take that chance. And they still want to steal my shit. A gun will help prevent that, and rid society of a problem. Seems like a win-win to me.
>>
>>702390969
No, and that's exactly my point. The rate for white Germans would be even lower than that. It show that gun control works
>>
>>702390273
Please come visit me in SF. We'll go drive to Hunter's Point and I'll let you out of the car with a back pack on. You tell me if all the street people "won't hurt you" for you bag. Then, we'll go across the bay bridge into Oakland and do the same thing. But this time, I'll give you a knife, or a gun. I guarantee you'll use it to protect yourself. No facts or reports just my opinion.
>>
>>702384624
1 person died and another got injured. That can happen with an ambush attack from almost any weapon. Your point is shit.
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 1310x1052) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 1310x1052
As firearm ownership increases, property crime decreases
>>
>>702384624
Hey! I live in corpus! Where are you shilling from? I'll shill too. I need a job
>>
>>702391095
>I am almost certain of that, because the odds are in my favor.
You are talking completely out of your ass without any basis of fact

It doesn't matter what their motives are. If they enter my property I will consider them a threat and I will neutralize that threat. As is my right.
>>
>>702391095
So you like to take chances then?
>>
>>702387812
>You shouldn't want to kill a home invader.

Fucking wat.
>>
>>702391109
An American kills an american, thats always a win - win situation lol
>>
>>702384624
America has a larger population and different demographics. Adjust for population and demographics and then get back to /b/.
>>
>>
Having electricity in your home increases the likely hood of an electrical fire by 100%


Stop putting electricity in houses
>>
>>702384624
>guns kill
wrong nigger, people kill, the gun is just a lifeless inanimate object, it's a tool, just like rock or a knife
>>
>>
>>702391438
Fuck you trumpshill
>>
>>702391343
Of course he does. He doesn't understand the American minset.
>>
>>702384624

Dont care enough to argue with you. I own guns and there's very little you can do about it except cry.
>>
File: 1444514390295.jpg (90 KB, 858x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444514390295.jpg
90 KB, 858x536
>>702384624
>guns murdered
Is this satire?
>>
Having a car increases the likelyhood of being killed by a car. Why would you put yourself in that situation?
>>
File: kids.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kids.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1080
>>702391095
>No, it will cause every single criminal with a gun to pull the trigger.
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>The vast majority of home invasions are about taking your shit and getting the fuck out of dodge.
I'd rather have a dead criminal at my feet than my property stolen.

This HAS to be bait. You literally cannot be this stupid
>>
>>702391604
Fuck. Never thought of that. No more cars for me.
>>
>>702391604
well if you're worried abt that you could always take public transit
>>
>>702388226
And in most civilised countries.
>>
>>
Being a human guarantees a 100% mortality rate. I agree with the Sierra Club: outlaw humans.
>>
>>702391511

>only 13 percent of women die during home invasions
>this is acceptable

It is acceptable for women to die, you are right.
>>
File: assault.jpg (105 KB, 486x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assault.jpg
105 KB, 486x665
>>702391809
Be more tolerant asshole
>>
>>702391649

Yeah, because for some reason the moment someone decides to break the law they stop being a human being to you.
>>
>>702384624
Population:
Finland = 5,488,600
America = 324,475,211
>>
>>702388787
>In the US, if you don't kill the fuckers when they invade your home.. you're an easy target. They fucking hate white people. They'll keep coming back, again and again, escalating. They move on from stealing bikes and tv's to raping your daughter and wife.
>Fuck you. Their life isn't worth SHIT to me, and it sure as hell isn't worth more than my families.


Fucking this.
>>
>>702391880
I actually wouldn't mind owning that assault hammer. Imagine how many nails you could hammer with that thing.
>>
>>702391880
Why?
>>
>>702391095
>It's gotten so bad in the U.S. that criminals actively decide to go out and get a gun prior to committing crimes, to 'protect' themselves

That's the problem, criminals have guns and they want to disarm the vivtims

>Tell me how safe your gun is making you when it is encouraging people to bring their guns into your home.

I think people who proudly let everyone know they have guns are more likely to be passed over for some faggots who clearly don't have guns. The fact that people have guns can discourage people from breaking into houses in general, because you don't always know who owns them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnNa-vLg89c
>>
>>702391894
It all makes sense now. You refuse to cite references, you're completely against people protecting themselves. You're a fucking burglary suspect!
>>
>>702386201
most europoors don't understand that irony
>>
>>702391095
>It's gotten so bad in the U.S. that criminals actively decide to go out and get a gun prior to committing crimes, to 'protect' themselves. In the U.S you need a gun if you want to break into somebody's house.

At what point are you supposed to be safe while robbing a house?
Holy shit, this what our grandads died for.
>>
>>702391894
No, they are still humans. I just don't put them on a divine pedestal like your delusional, narcissistic ass does.
>>
>>702384624
Guns don't kill people, Americans do.
>>
>>702391894
Now you're getting it. The 2nd amendment was about being able to defend yourself from oppression and tyranny.

I have the right to be secure in my life and my property, a criminal does not have the right to take away my rights, and I will defend myself from such oppression.
>>
>>702391095
>And if the ocean is such a deterrent for black market items

It objectively is. Also, far more demand for drugs than guns.

>I'm discounting it because they don't [deter].
>The only criminals it will cause to run are the ones without guns.

Oops. Now all you got to do is realize that if criminals know an area has a lot of armed private citizens, they wont even try.

>The average U.S citizen has their home invaded more often than in any other Western country in the world.

Yeah. Funnily enough a lot of it comes from some of the shittiest areas of America with inordinate amounts of gun control... like Chicago.

>No, it will cause every single criminal with a gun to pull the trigger.

This might shock you, but criminals can shoot you after they've gotten what they want regardless.

>The ones you didn't even need a fucking gun to deal with in the first place.

So what was going to make them run away to begin with then?

>The vast majority of home invasions are about taking your shit and getting the fuck out of dodge.

And you still fail to realize that, considering your source, you're talking about an unlikely event within an unlikely event--further cementing the validity of my law enforcement analogy.
Again, are you about to argue that law enforcement ought to be completely done away with just because it's more likely for a cop to screw you than it is for them to actually help you? Answer the fucking question.

>In the U.S you need a gun if you want to break into somebody's house. Tell me how safe your gun is making you when it is encouraging people to bring their guns into your home.

Pretty damn safe because they're going to hunt for homes without guns so they have the advantage.
>>
>>702391095
most low tier thieves dont carry weapons because they will get charged with armed robbery when they inevitably get caught
>>
>>702392198
And we're damn good at it.
>>
>>702391351
A successful man ends the lineage of an unsuccessful brood. Nature brah, the tools are just a bit different.
>>
>>702392236
It's hard for a non-American to understand this Freedom we have.
>>
>>702391511
Kek.

>It's a good idea to risk a 13% chance of my wife dying if it means I don't have to hurt a criminal.

I bet you wanted to vote for Bernie.
>>
>>702392198
You mean islam anon. You know the refugees you let into your country that then shot a bunch of your people.
>>
>>702391649

This. I'd honestly rather have the person stealing my shit die than have anything that belongs to me taken no matter how small or cheap it is.

Not being edgy, just would rather him be dead than me not have my xbox controller or my stash of old porn mags
>>
>>702384624
Hey fuck wipe you need to finish the sentence.
Whom is doing the killing?
What ethnicity?
Get your motherfucking facts straight you braindead douche.

Are you going to reply back? Or are you simply one of those assholes that posts a pic and runs off giggling like a fucking faggot to another board to do the same?
>>
>>702392373
Good try, not my country. Still less than Amercians.
>>
>be me
>around 2 am
>watching tv
>hear noise
>grab gun
>go towards noise
>nigger trying to get in window
>watch him for a min or 2
>gets window open
>nigger sticks head in
>meets the barrel of a Tarus Judge
>nigger starts crying
>hold Tyrone at gun point until police arrive
>police thank me
>>
>>702392377
It's hard for non-free people to understand this. Your point is not edgy. It's American.
>>
>>702391894

>being this much of a bleeding heart fucking faggot

Go die somewhere dipshit.
>>
>>702391351
Yet in your country, I guess it's a win if the robber kills you, gets your shit, or lives to drain your tax system in prison only to likely try again. Yeah, that sounds so much better. Enjoy your shithole.
>>
>>702392377
>>702392520
Yeah, it's not about the monetary or material value, it's about the principle of someone taking advantage of you.

Besides, the less criminals, the better the world.
I don't know how we got to the point of defending criminals and making excuses for them.
>>
>>702391154
But in that, do they count Turks as white? Because if they don't the presence of tTurksis illelevent.
>>
>>702392657
Right around the time people started saying black lives matter
>>
>>702392657
Leftists, SJWs all love criminals.
>>
>>702384624
Most murders in the US are committed using stolen handguns since most black criminals who use these guns are felons and can't own guns
>>
File: 1471236206240.jpg (39 KB, 680x451) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471236206240.jpg
39 KB, 680x451
>>702392377
Thats not edgy

>>702392396
This is edgy
>>
>>702391953
Your point? Even if you multiply Finland population by 100 you still get only 1700 murders way below the usa
>>
>>702392841
Don't forget straw purchases, another huge source
>>
>>702392769
Yes, good point.
>>
>>702392895
Lack of niggers in Finland
>>
>>702384624
Why dosen't USA reserve some states as gun free. Throw all ppl out and take in ppl that dosent like guns. Then upgrade the police in the gun states with military class weapons, wait 1 year and all niggers and rednecks are dead. Move back to the states with no guns.
>>
>>702392751
You clearly fail to see my point. Fucking americunt
>>
>>702392895
Statistics don't work like that. Go back to Stats 101.
>>
File: 1456681884699.jpg (86 KB, 750x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456681884699.jpg
86 KB, 750x950
>>702392895
But when you look at the US gun death stats....
>>
>>702392599
No, see, because America has the highest incarcerated population, and has more money going into our prison system than any other nation.

So the Australian courts probably wouldn't even convict him.
>>
>>702390848
>People deserve to die for violating my rights in any way shape or form
That right there is a great example of a strawman.

>people deserve to die for posing a serious and immediate threat to myself, my family, and/or my property.

Fixed that for ya.

Also,
> Just because something worked somewhere else doesn't mean we should do it here because this is AMERICA.

Different areas have different things that work due to location, culture, etc. That's just common sense.
>>
>>702386015
>Hurr durr, manufacturing bullets at a rate enough to be profitable is basically as easy as manufacturing alcohol in a bathtub
>Obviously all the street hoods with pistols responsible for ~80% of US shootings can afford the price of bullets and firearms, which will definitely rise in a few years
>>
>>702392368
This freedom:
1. one in 108 adults was in prison in 2012.
2. 65 million Americans have a criminal record.

Please give me some of that freedom.

America: the country where there's freedom in choosing the kind cereal you want, but there's limitations to only a few options when it concerns important stuff (i.e. politics, healthcare etc.)
>>
>>702393064
What is death per capita?
fucking retard
>>
>>702388226
>Someone is in my home with unknown intentions and unknown circumstances
>I should threaten them until they leave or the police arrive
>>
File: gun facts.png (932 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun facts.png
932 KB, 2000x2000
>>702384624
Why are you so stupid. Guns don't kill people, it is an object. Do you blame your pencil for spelling mistakes too?
>>
>>702393173
It is. I reload and have an automated setup that can make thousands of rounds in a run.
>>
>>702393089
If that's what you take from this obvious bullshit then you clearly have an intelligence problem
>>
k
>>
>>702393261
Yes, if you violate the law you go to jail or prison. That simple. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>702390244
>>702390447
Europeans aren't allowed to defend themselves against muslims. If we were the German white murder rate would probably be comparable to of America
>>
>>702393100
So then they just keep stealing shit and killing people. Noice.

What the US needs to do up its executions and rehabilitation and prevention measures. But again, enjoy your shit laws and shithole of a country.
>>
>>702393261
Protip: If you don't break the law, you don't go to prison and have a record
>>
>>702384624
America has a gun problem. The world has an America problem. Same old, same old...
>>
>>702393355
Please explain
>>
>>702393261
I have full control with my healthcare, which political party I belong to, who I vote for. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>702393491
What country are you from?
>>
File: 1471489119995.png (195 KB, 311x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471489119995.png
195 KB, 311x311
>>702393173
>>Hurr durr, manufacturing bullets at a rate enough to be profitable is basically as easy as manufacturing alcohol in a bathtub

It is though. Bubbas and fudds all over the nation do this shit in their garage. It isnt difficult, and takes way less time than bathtub hooch.

Its like you're arguing against something that you know nothing about. But I dont want to be presumptuous or anything.
>>
>>702393089
~10K isn't that bad honestly.
>>
File: 1451279700356.png (148 KB, 800x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451279700356.png
148 KB, 800x582
>>702384624
whoops. facts. Go back to red
>>
>>702393543
America
>>
>>702393613
Every qualified Ameican should own a gun. Let's get that number higher.
>>
>>702384917
You people are so fucking stupid. Our problem isn't black people. It's the shitty inner-city black culture that we've built up over decades. Black people who do this shit are just what we would be if we were in their situation. If you think that your so special or smart that you'd find some secret back door out of that shit, then you need to grow the fuck up.
>>
Guns are a part of our American heritage. Deal with it.
>>
>>702392657

In the old days, they hung them in the public square and the whole town came out to see them.

Barbaric but necessary.

Charity was also more prevalent than it is today as well. People were happy to help others when they could.

Thanks to liberal hellspawn with pea sized brains clotted with thick venemous oil and that are bent on destroying as much of society as they possibly can, charity is non existant unless it can be exploited in order to look "progressive."

Criminals will soon have no reason to fear reprisals for their actions because libtards cover for them.

Libtards, the repulsive sacks of subhuman filth with the collective IQ and personality of an HIV infected jizzrag in a truckstop urinal, know as long as they fight for injustices to be allowed to flourish, society falls another notch and their ultimate goal of allowing the stench of liberal injustice to choke God off his cloud is that much closer to becoming a reality.
>>
File: 1421378358054.jpg (130 KB, 800x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421378358054.jpg
130 KB, 800x950
>>702393613
Images without sources are not facts, just saying
>>
>>702393781
>black people
>black culture
I'm pretty sure one creates the other.
>>
>>702390244

Hey tardo. Read your infographic. That's victim color, not murderer color. Still have no statistics to support your claim
>>
>>702393043
That's because you point isn't well communicated, and you're too fucking retarded to see it.


Are you said is considering the number of Turks, who aren't counted as white, live in Germany, the rate at which white people commit murder is inflated. Because gun control.
>>
>>702393781
Yes, those people are called niggers.

Niggers != black people
Niggers = black criminals, anyone who listens to rap, anyone to embraces the rap culture, etc
>>
>>702393781
You realize that even poor white people are not committing crimes at the rate of black people right?
>>
>>702393881
Shit I missed that as well. Thanks anon.
>>
Yes of course. Because we all know that making things illegal really stops their distribution and manufacturing. The war on guns will fail for the same reason the war on drugs and the war on prostitution and the heightened drinking age failed. All you do by outlawing guns is create millions more criminals. I'm ready for the incarceration rate to rise to an even more unfathomable level.
>>
>>702388600
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644078/Connecticut-man-listen-wife-raped-killed-daughters-burned-alive-says-s-sad-killer-death-sentence-commuted-new-state-laws.html

You fucking retarded cuckolded faggot.
>>
>>702393881
>>
File: 1464539073940.jpg (39 KB, 597x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464539073940.jpg
39 KB, 597x441
>>702393881
.
>>
>>702393043
Nvm, I think the issue is that I only glanced at the infographic and made an assumption based on the corresponding post that implied the listed numbers were the perpetrators, not the victums.
>>
>>702393846

Black culture is actually created by Jews and those in power and niggers are too stupid to realize it is created to exploit their subhuman intellect and keep them as low on the totem pole as possible.

Example: Media gets niggers riled up over nigger getting killed by cops, niggers burn own neighborhood, niggers get arrested, niggers continue living in own filth and negativity
>>
>>702394269
I'm fine with that
>>
>>702393417
>>702393456

Nothing that much, although America has too many dumb laws and enforce them too easily on it's subjects.
http://www.economist.com/node/16636027

And even if all those convicted are guilty of real things, things worth being convicted for. That means you live in a shitty society where there's a big chance your neighbour will be in jail once. So you pretty much have to be aware or protect yourself from that (i.e. buy guns because you will feel safer). What's freedom: being able to walk around your city unarmed, without getting harm done. Or walking around your city, with you AR-15 or pistol, suppressed by the criminals that are lurking for you, and getting no harm done to your person.
>>
>>702393585
No I guess it's true, I don't know much about how to make bullets. I just assumed the metal work would be expensive and require some sort of manufacturing line. But are you talking about making bullets from scratch? Or just reloading and reusing old casings?
>>
anyone have that picture showing gun owners rights and how much they give up (to the screaming idiots saying we need more gun control)

it shows a pie chart and shows the years and laws it was passed. in the end gun owners pretty much have little to no rights.
>>
>>702393491
Canada
>>
>>702394466
So you're also fine with the imminent race war?
>>
>>702393534
Yeah you do have a choice. But what is a choice when you can choose between only a few contenders. I mean it's mostly Republicans vs Democrats. That's the problem with these elections isn't it. Most people don't want some stupid fuck as Trump, but Hillary is incompetent as shit as well. Voting for the not worst is indeed full control of what you vote for, but makes little sense.
>>
>>702390504
the most horrifying thing i've seen in a while, actually.
>you don't have the right to defend yourself is just absurd.
>>
>>702390541
>he makes a stupid decision, he should live (or die) with the consequences.
>>
>>702394520
Both. Casting new shell casings and ballistics takes little more than a basic smelting kit.
>>
>>702391076
>logic.

hurr durr.
>>
File: Civilized Act.png (136 KB, 519x1245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Civilized Act.png
136 KB, 519x1245
>>702394502
>America has too many dumb laws and enforce them too easily on it's subjects
We are in full agreement here

Freedom is choosing to be armed or not. No one in America HAS to own or carry firearms. We have the choice to exercise our rights. THAT'S freedom.
Criminals have no right to suppress or oppress you, and you have the right not to be.
>>
File: bradycampaign.gif (14 KB, 401x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bradycampaign.gif
14 KB, 401x315
>>
>>702384624
>guns murdered
Holy fucking shit guns are now sentient and kill people without any human intervention? Jesus christ we're doomed.

Oh wait you meant PEOPLE using guns as a WEAPON murdered etc etc.

Now try adding in physical weapon murders, eg knife or bat because i can bet it's pretty close.
>>
>>702395025
would like to see that stats on that one.
>how would one even figure this one out?
someone robs me, i'm not assessing their skin color, i'm assessing my own chances of survival.
>>
>>702393781
>It's the shitty inner-city black culture that we've built up over decades

Many of the crime ridden ghetto cities in upper NY were created by mass nigger migrations from the south. Even Brooklyn in NYC was white until the niggers flooded up from the south. In many suburbs around the country blacks have started to leave urban areas and now bring crime with them. I went to school in a rural area. The nigger's grandparents had affordable (government) old people housing in safe white areas and then their nigger grand-kids followed to take advantage of nice white schools. Well it's pretty obvious what followed if you aren't a brainwashed nigger lover. Niggers think everyone else has a problem. They blame police, white people, and everyone else but themselves. They're lazy nasty trash. They throw garbage everywhere and live in filth...by choice. Ask any Section 8 landlord about niggers. They live like animals.
>>
File: 1457369917284.jpg (224 KB, 875x779) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457369917284.jpg
224 KB, 875x779
>>702395025
It must be true if BLM says so. (LOL) It doesn't make a shit because your home is 20 times more likely to be broken into by a black than a white.
>>
>>702386281
Dude.

Only about 30% of weapons used in crime are obtained legally in the first place.
>>
>>702384624
murdered or successfully defended a life by taking another?
>>
>>702393939
What percentage of your average US ghetto is composed of white kids?
>>
>>702384624
Guns didn't murder anyone, fuckhead. People murder. A gun is just a method.
>>
>>702394612
If it mean open season for niggers, YES
>>
>>702396212
idk but you act as if being poor and in bad neighborhoods is exclusively a black thing
>>
>>702384624
It's called multiculturalism. Look it up
>>
>>702395701
You have no fucking idea what poverty is like and how it fucks up your life. Especially growing up as a kid
>>
>>702396383
"Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by Hispanics at 26.6 percent and whites at 9.9 percent. 45.8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, compared to 14.5 percent of white children."
>>
>>702397047
source
http://stateofworkingamerica.org/fact-sheets/poverty/
>>
Just to be clear, these are not are not actual Brady Campaign posters in this thread. Just stupid memes with a logo from a website sloppily pasted in.

http://www.snopes.com/brady-campaign-fake-ad/
>>
>>702397047
>>702397199
So why aren't Hispanics anywhere near black crime rates?
>>
File: bradyad3.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bradyad3.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1200
>>702397357
That's funny because they actually used them>>702390445
>>
>>702397371
They're too busy mowing lawns and caretaking i guess
>>
>>702394952
Ok. It's the internet but I'll do it. I admit I was wrong. Followup question though. If it's so cheap to produce bullets, how come there are so few shootings in Australia now? Is it because producing the guns is expensive? But then what about the guns that were already in circulation?
>>
>>702392133
but wat if they shoot you? something they cant do in europe
>>
>>702397591
Not really sure what your government did with weapons in circulation, but I can imagine there were a lot of "boating accidents" amongst sellers and collectors.

I can't speak for aussies, but over here ammo reloading is a pretty big garage industry. Maybe lack of machinery, scrap metal or tools needed to get the job done.
>>
>>702397371
I dunno. My guess is poverty and various racial dividing lines sort of force communities to certain cultures and trap them their. Maybe the hispanic sitaution is just another possible outcome due to different cultural origins or something. I've heard an explanation about how ISIS was produced in a similar way. Religious fringe groups take over a shitty situation that everyone wants to get out of. (I dunno enough about that shit though.) It might also have something to do with hispanic culture promoting more family stability.

That is a good question though
>>
>>702398536
*there
>>
>>702397465
should post up:

>>702395859

and all the other 'where's the outrage' regarding those murders.
>>
>>702394838
Rape isn't life threatening. It's just when someone touches you when you don't want it. Animals do it too.

Do you really think nature deserves death just because you don't like being touched pleasurly for a few minutes?
>>
>>702398791
>implying someone should be forced to do something that violates their very person.

At this point so one's life is sovereign.
You wanna live in a fucked up world.
>>
>>702391880
assault soda is actually a thing in nyc
>>
>>702392396
>whom is doing
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1440220255924.jpg (103 KB, 650x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440220255924.jpg
103 KB, 650x611
>>702398751
It never gets mainstream media coverage because they are whites being killed by blacks.
>>
>>702399121
so = no*
>>
>>702399121
>implying murder is somehow equal to violation

Ending a life isn't the best way to stop rape.
>>
>>702384624
Damn 200 in a gun regulated country with the population less than California, interesting
>>
File: 1408321242734.jpg (177 KB, 800x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408321242734.jpg
177 KB, 800x721
>>702398791
>>
>>702399121
>implying those who can't fight back equally deserve what they want.
>>
>>702399862
but it creates a great deterrent, does it not?

if you wanna go back to the animal argument, they kill each other all the time for much less.
>>
>>702391894
Yup. Get a job, pay your taxes, and do whatever you want in your free time. Marry a dude. Pee in the ladies bathroom. Smoke a joint. I don't give a fuck. Just stay away from me and my shit, and I'll stay away from you and yours. Very simple.
>>
>>702393781

>Black people who do this shit are just what we would be if we were in their situation.

Except whites dont call their kin "Uncle Toms" for doing the right thing. Degeneracy is socially ingrained into inner city blacks.
>>
>>702387812
"Only in America is it okay to kill someone trying to rob you"

Fucking cuck
>>
guns have not murdered anyone you asswipe. its the niggers and white-trash morons who murder.......you are a fucking asshole
>>
>>702400632
Fucking this.
>>
>>702400128
Good point on the animal argument.
So let's thrown that out the window.

Murder is the ultimate deterrent. But you can't just kill people because they took your virginity or something.

Debatably, the quest of man mankind is equality. We give equal and we take equal.
>If someone rapes you, you don't end their life.
>If someone steal from you, you don't end their life.
>If someone threatens your life, you end their life.

Rape is not a threat. It is not life threatening. Wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>702397371
Because they have jobs and dads
>>
>>702391095
I'm an actual homicide detective in a major American city, so I have a bit more insight than most of the people on this board. Both sides to this debate are correct to a certain degree. It is true that a home invasion can turn into an absolute catastrophe where it otherwise wouldn't if both parties have guns. Also, guns don't seem to deter home invasions at all. How do I know this? Because most home invasions occur at crack houses, and the assailants knew damn good and well that the occupants therein were heavily armed. I recently had a triple homicide at a crack house where both assailants and occupants died in the exchange of gunfire. On the other hand, I've also seen a number of home invasions of innocent people, who chose to be unarmed. They'd hide in the closet, for example. The assailants would find them and kill them anyway. My opinion? It's better to have a gun and have a fighting chance. You don't want to role the dice with these doped-out inner city criminals. They have zero respect for human life and they actually get promoted within their little gangs for killing people. Yes, a shootout can be disastrous, but at least you'd go down fighting.
>>
>>702386281

Do you think these niggas with criminal records are getting their guns legally? Really now.

Go ahead, ban guns. Youre just gonna empower these felons by making their commodities worth more.

>>702387812

Australias "gun problem" was on the decline long before the ban was issued.


The real issue here is that Liberal cuckolds are so deathly afraid of blacks they cant admit that niggers are the problem. They say guns are the problem as some roundabout way of not offending the rest of black people. Much like how theyre scared to strengthen immigration policy on Muslims because they think that will instigate more terror from the ""moderates"".

The solution is more guns. Make Tyrone deathly afraid to commit a crime because every Tom, Dick and Larry has a magnum of their own. You wouldnt be a target if you werent such easy prey. Common sense.
>>
>>702388600
Guaranteed replies.
>>
>>702390358
I love watching videos of criminals getting wasted by concealed carriers
>>
>>702388413
Because it's more commonly available.
Try killing a cinemas worth of people with a knife, I dare you.
>>
>>702399864
And I'm pretty sure those are concentrated in urban areas where the people committing the crime arent licensed anyway, and accompanied by an unfortunate rise in Gang Activity... Don't think I really need to say much more.
>>
>>702401272
>implying crimes againt people are usually only singly faceted.
Usually such crimes involve do it, or else i kill you.
Deterrents create an equalizing force in such a situation.
You are trying to rationalize crime, and it doesn't work, because uses of force against unwilling individuals is not rational.
>>
Finland has around 45 civilian firearms per 100 people and yet according to OP's picture we've only got 17 murders made with guns (most likely illegal ones I might add) per year.

Checkmate, brady campaign
>>
>>702402355
againt = against*
>>
>>702384917
How many blacks performed a mass shooting vs whites in the past ten years? Seriously, I'll wait for your response.
>>
File: 1472932025936.jpg (32 KB, 425x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472932025936.jpg
32 KB, 425x320
>>702384624
Hahaha yeah exactly. Retarded dumb muritards

>muh freedom

Several European countries allow the possession of firearms. We, being first world as opposed to you cucks, don't play soggy cookie around it and hooe we come last so we can slurp the cum off of it
>>
>>702402590
Enjoy being Syrian Refugee'd.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>702402456
The number of "mass shootings" are wholly irrelevant when niggers kill 50 other niggers in a weekend in Chicago.
>>
File: 1.jpg (216 KB, 1007x1011) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
216 KB, 1007x1011
>>
>>702402355
No, you are. Rape isn't a crime.
>>
File: 1407424082853.jpg (287 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407424082853.jpg
287 KB, 500x667
>>702403234
>Rape isn't a crime.
>>
File: 2.jpg (117 KB, 1072x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
117 KB, 1072x590
America doesn't have a gun problem
America has a nigger problem
>>
>>702402456
This happens all the time, probably multiple times per day. The difference is that black people generally target they know and with whom they have some sort of quarrel. Also, these shootings often don't get much - if any - media attention. The victims are generally poor and black, and the media simply isn't interested. Also, as I stated above, because the assailants know their targets, these shooting aren't perceived as dangerous to the general public (save for stray bullets).
>>
We are never going to give up our 2nd ammendment and your poor ass 3rd world opinion is useless
>>
guns you mean niggers
>>
>>702384624
>pandering to some prehistoric instinct
spotted liberal
>>
File: fag_talk.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fag_talk.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>>702403234
and here is the nut of the silly argument.
ya, ok.
>>
File: 3.jpg (222 KB, 1091x627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
222 KB, 1091x627
>>
its happening !
#Operation_Blackbutton
>>
File: 5.jpg (512 KB, 1374x805) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
512 KB, 1374x805
>>
File: 7.jpg (64 KB, 608x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7.jpg
64 KB, 608x391
>>
File: 8.jpg (113 KB, 1106x621) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8.jpg
113 KB, 1106x621
>>
>>702401972
>at least you'd go down fighting
This is what interests me about the anit-gun folks. When presented with this fact, they automatically resort to "well you're going to die anyway so why does it matter"

I honestly believe the anti-gun crowd, most typically leftists, lack the part of their brain responsible for producing the survival instinct. This could also be why they are so interested in government welfare programs. They have no interest in providing for themselves.
>>
>>702403314
Coming down to insults instead of debate?
>>702403578
Why is rape a crime then? What makes it wrong? I'm forced to do shit I don't want to do everyday. Everyone is. Should they imprison my boss? Does that give me the right to shoot him? What's actually wrong with rape? It has no real lasting impacts. It doesn't cause pain.

Do you hate it just because everyone else hates it?
>>
>>702389340
>source
>>
>>702404026
no one forces you to do what you don't want to do.
if you don't wanna do what your job requires you to do, get a different job.
>>
File: 9.jpg (136 KB, 887x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9.jpg
136 KB, 887x459
>>
>>702404026
now you sound like you're 17.
> I'm forced to do shit I don't want to do everyday. Everyone is. Should they imprison my boss?

nobody but you and your will to subsist is forcing you to do anything, and trying to rationalize rape using that sort of logic is just retarded.
>>
I just love this thread
So many Americucks trying to defend their gun laws
>>
>>702404197
Exactly. Rape is preventable.

>>702404371
Not just my boss, dipshit. Everyone forced people to do shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 181x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 181x203
>>702388226
....so what would you do?
>>
>>702404026
>It has no real lasting impacts.
>It doesn't cause pain.
>being this retarded
>>
>>702404533
yea now you're just spouting nonsense. This sort of thing will make more sense when you graduate high school.
Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 57
Thread DB ID: 77478



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.