Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
That will be $21.32 PLUS TIP how do you respond?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 27
File: g5w4g54gw54gw54.jpg (377 KB, 900x646) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g5w4g54gw54gw54.jpg
377 KB, 900x646
That will be $21.32 PLUS TIP how do you respond?
>>
>>702383300
Check receipt, give appropriate amount, 20% tip.
>>
>>702383722
You tip 20% to a pizza guy? What is wrong with you.
>>
>>702383300
Here is 22. Keep the rest.
>>
>>702383300
on your knees.
>>
>>702383300
Try to hot on him.
>>
>>702383300
22 keep the change

> Austria
>>
don't be alarmed about the amount of nontippers, most of the people on here are
1. NEETs that don't know what work is
2. Broke losers
3. Manchildren
>>
>Why are you charging me in dollars?
>>
>>702383300
the guy was 40 min late fuck giving him a tip
>>
>>702383300
Tip nothing because I don't live in 'mericuh and people like waiters are paid a normal amount and need no tip.

Even if I lived in that shithole called America, I wouldn't tip anything because if you're demanding a tip you don't deserve one.
>>
>>702384175
explain pls
>>
>>702383300
heres a tip lose some weight
>>
>>702383300
id probably call him out on mentioning that im supposed to tip
this is america, of course im supposed to tip
>>
>>702383300
Ask why he's talking to me instead of the girl in the doorway
>>
>>702384327
why should I pay something extra, just because americans are too stupid to calcutale personnel costs?
>>
>>702384593

>europe

>tipping
>>
File: 1471613855942.jpg (27 KB, 313x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471613855942.jpg
27 KB, 313x334
>>702384653
and I'm too stupid to spell calculate.
>>
I never tip, even though it's not even expected where I live, if I was in America, I wouldn't tip, if anyone expected me to tip, I'd tell them to fuck off plain and simple.
>>
File: 1459152083213.jpg (75 KB, 1280x988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459152083213.jpg
75 KB, 1280x988
>>702383300
why the fuck are you speaking english and why are you asking for foreign currency? Are you fucking gay?
>>
File: ENOUGH.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ENOUGH.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>702383300
>pizza guy charges 21 buck for pizza
>rape him
>>
>>702383300
>Look at his/her car
>If their car looks fun to drive, or is tastefully customized, tip $10

>If woman, give her the tip
>>
>>702384636
He thinks you have a cute boipussy
>>
>give $21.32 in local currency
>end of transaction

Unlike you Ameripoors, we actually pay them salary actually worth anything.
>>
>>702384817
You wouldn't be able to frequently visit a location without getting horrible service, spit and jizz.
>>
>>702383300
Here's a $30 bill, have a nice day
>close door
>pizza in garbage
Why the fuck would I eat a pizza I didn't order?
>>
Give him $25.00 and say keep the change. Why is this a question?
>>
>>702383300
Give delivery driver $21.32 plus a $4 dollar tip and thank him for delivering my lazy ass pizza. Without him I'd have to walk 15 minutes there, and 15 minutes back.

Delivering guy should always be tipped, I think it should actually be mandatory. Because the pizza shops are fucking slime balls and don't pay their delivery guys right.
>>
>>702384817
thank goodness you don't live in america we don't need pretentiously arrogant rebellious wannabe shitstains like you anyways
>>
Here's $22 and a $10 gas voucher. I would give you a cash tip, but someone your age who has to deliver pizzas for a living probably hasn't made the best decisions in life. Maybe you can get money for your heroin problem from another customer.
>>
When someone knows that they will make the same amount working hard or not. Why would you push yourself. Tipping ensures that you get what you deserve. Drives the motive!
>>
>>702383722
Pizza delivery guy here, i love people like you
>>
>>702383300
People that ask for tips don't get tips.

I'd count the exact amount out in front of him, and hand it over.
>>
>>702385688
Were not poor since were actually tipping unlike you eurocucks..... youre the poor niggers /b/ro
>>
Pull out a 1 and wipe my ads with it
>>
>>702384327
So I should have to pay extra to help supplement your income cause you were to stupid to finish high school? Fuck off pizza boy
>>
>>702383300
If a delivery person demanded a tip they'd be getting like a fifty cent tip just to insult them back.
>>
Here's your tip: stay in school.
>>
>>702386361
you have to realize that with some jobs it becomes imperative to tack on a friendly reminder due to all the non-educated tip stiffers out there. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>702386297
You mean suckers?
>>
>>702386186
kill yourself or get a real job instead of guilting your customers into paying you under the table. if you dont get tips you get minimum wage, don't fucking like it tough fucking shit
>>
>>702383300
Here's 21 and 2 quarters. Keep the change, buddy.
>>
>>702386554
your logic is failed. Pizza cost = pizza cost whether you pick it up or delivery. The tip = delivery/shill cost you dumb shill.
>>
>>702383300
Give the precise amount in pennies
>>
>>702386720
Columbiano?
>>
>>702383300
Sorry I'm a britfag I don't have to tip u shut bye.
>>
>>702383300
I didn't order any pizza. Go away.
>>
Wake up because I've never heard anyone say that.
>>
>>702386688
i don't even work in that industry you dumb fuck. take your own advice and kys you cheap brainless tard
>>
>>702386657
Brit here, asking for a tip is incredibly rude here, never friendly. Culture difference I guess, but if someone tried to remind me for a tip they'd get nothing.
>>
>>702383300
But I don't have any money. Maybe we can come to some kind of agreement?
>>
>>702383300
Politely telling him he forfeited his tip asking for one as a tip is for service and that's poor service.

/thread
>>
>>702386799
we actually pay delivery costs in my country. but they are listed right next to the pizza prices. no one here have to ask for a tip to compensate delivery costs.
>>
i paid on card you dumb nigger
>>
>>702386966
nah im just not going to pay people twice for doing their jobs in a beginner field like the food industry. unlike you i value my money.
>>
>>702385767
>Wagecuck located

You enjoy your semen crafted burgers friend
>>
>>702387067
GIVE ME YOUR HAT.
>>
>>702386994
true and honestly i don't even think it really happens here either. The OP was making a rare exaggerated example. My point is if it did happen i could see why. (and it probably was done under the corporate level as a decision)
>>
File: 1462480825390.jpg (48 KB, 466x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462480825390.jpg
48 KB, 466x601
>>702383300
Here's 25. Keep the change.

Thanks for the delivery bud.
>>
>>702387138
The pizza company keeps a big percentage of the delivery cost. Stop fucking your delivery guys over in your shitskin country and fucking tip them you cockhead.
>>
Ffs this is the 5th pizza order to show up at my door.
>>
>>702383890
A lot of pizza joints don't pay for their drivers gas, regardless of the delivery charge, so the tip IS their gas money.
>>
>>702383300
Hand him 22 dollars
>>
>>702383975
Me when I was 15
>>
>>702386143
so
why shouldn´t it be mandatory to pay the delivery guy right
>>
>>702387138
so either way end up paying relatively the same amount. a $12 pizza on your screen with delivery included or a $10 pizza with 2 dollar tips later ends up being the same so i don't understand what the complaint is even in the first place. (except maybe people being cheap and trying to take advantage of the system)
>>
>>702383300
Man this pizza guy came to my house yesterday and tried some fly shit .. He was like man I only got 2 one's left u want me to just give u that (in exchange for the pizza plus the tip) and he had a 5 so I was like na .. But just the fact he thought he could hit a lick on me with that street savy shit
>>
>>702386799
Not true. Some places charge a "delivery fee" that is separate from any tip that you give the driver. Not sure about small chains, but I know Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Papa Johns do this.
>>
File: milf.jpg (181 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
milf.jpg
181 KB, 675x1200
>>702383300
I don't tip my fucking mail man for doing his job. I find tipping odd. Why do we tip anyone for doing their job?? I work in IT, why dont i get tip for every computer i fix or people i help
>>
>>702387326
then protip; get another job. you oversaturated the food industry and now they don't give you any basic rights. get another job lazy sack of shit. ive been in waste management for 3 years and before that power management for 4 years we are always looking for new fucking people fuck off or stop crying because its oh so hawd to drive 20 minutes compared to being in a searing hot nest 40 feet in the sky fixing your fucking electricity
>>
>>702387326

In the US at least, the costs of gas can be written off on your taxes as a work related expense. Anything beyond that is the responsibility of the employer to cover if the expense brings your wage under the federal minimum or in 46 states the higher state minimum.
>>
>>702383300
Dutchfag here, I always tip around 10%. Worked in bars and restaurants myself and someone ging a decent tip can literally be the difference between having a bad and a good day. When service is really bad, I don't tip though.
>>
File: lavenderhaze.jpg (82 KB, 800x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lavenderhaze.jpg
82 KB, 800x668
Here's $22.00.
Keep the change.
>wink
>door slams
>>
>>702387411
Because they work under the counter and are not considered official employees.
>>
>>702383300
not an American so they get at least minimum wage here.
that said

If it's early: they get a decent tip
on time: let them keep the change
late: you get noting
>>
>>702387504
Not that big of a difference but I need that 3 dollars right now so.. It wasn't even the tip it was just his attitude
>>
>>702387564
Because you work in shit IT.

Residential service calls snag me tips all the time. One of my business customers gave me a sword yesterday they found because they know I'm weird.
>>
>>702387326
>working minimum wage job
>no benefits
>maybe a free pizza once in a while
>required to have your own vehicle
>required to pay for gas for your vehicle to perform your job
>required to travel in 15-20 mile radius for your deliveries
>late hours
>company pockets delivery charges the customers assumes is partial/full tip
Why would ANYONE subject themselves to this? I'd rather work in retail or flipping burgers. At least then I'm not spending an extra 50 a week on gas.
>>
>>702383300
Just the tip?
>>
>>702387702
that isn't how employment works, inform the authorities dumbass
>>
>>702387702
They don't work "under the counter" and they are "official employees". They get a W2 from the employer and they pay taxes on their income (as well as the tips that they make).
>>
>>702387564
Because you don't get paid shit tier money working as IT. Reason we tip delivery drivers is because they get shit pay, or sometimes none at all and %100 rely on tips for full wage.

>Someone's got to do the job, and if they aren't making enough to live a decent standard of life, than who else would fucking want the job
>Therefore no one being a delivery driver, and no one to delivery your lazy ass pizza.
>>
i am from holland, i'll give delivery guys maybe 1/2 euro tip, but if they ask for it or are subtly fishing for tip i'm not giving any.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>702387867
they gave you what?
>>
>>702388043
In my area in Canada they work under the counter for small pizza shops.
>>
>>702388048
maybe thats a reason to get a real job. delivery boy is a job for 15 - 18 year olds, they don't need full time pay for their part time job. if they didn't do it they could replace you in a snap
>>
fgts get in here!!!!

THIS IS ARSON BJORK
lord and saviour of 4chan

twitch /twotragedies
x
>>
>>702383300
Heres a 30$ bill keep the change.
Quickly take the pizza and close and lock the door and turn off the porch light and all lights in the house that might shine thru to the front. Wait for delivery guy to leave.
>>
>>702384817
>if i lived in a country where x was the local custom i would refuse to follow x because i am a stuck up cunt that thinks rebelling against authority is cool and edgy
I bet you dont even hold the door open for other people you selfish manchild.
>>
>>702388167
do you not know what the words "a sword" means?
>>
>>702388279
>authority
>pizza guy
neck yourself paco
>>
>>702387555
that's why i avoid dumb places like that.

but i have 2 theories:
a) those so called delivery fees probably end up in the company's profit stash rather than in the hands of the actual driver though. and if a portion does reach the driver it's probably 1/5 of it anyways.

or

b) the pizza industry is fed up with people stiffing out on the tips part so they decided to enforce a new rule (add a mandatory delivery fee) to hep out the drivers. (kind of how it is Europe)

Either way it's vague as hell and the US government is to blame for making tipping in the food industry a pain in the butt with no real rules and regulations. (People don't pay or people overpay, etc)
>>
>>702388167
a sword.

It's a metal music magazine and one of their employees left it behind a desk.
>>
>>702387555
And they clearly state that the delivery fee does not go to the delivery driver at all, so tips are still appreciated. Also, too many whiny cucks ITT bitching about a few extra dollars to even notice these epic trips. Checked.
>>
>>702383300
Give him exact change and then switch restaurants.
>>
>>702383975
dude fuck you
>>
here is $21.32.. I stopped tipping after you got a union and better pay then me.
well in my country anyway.
>>
>>702388268
>30$ bill
>>
>>702387555
Yeah and the delivery fee goes right past the driver and into the pockets of the corporate guys upstairs.
I used to work for papajohns when i was in highschool with a few of my fellow nerd friends.
The drivers almost didnt get paid. They survived almost entirely on tips.
Moral of the story: tip the pizza delivery driver. He or she is being a bro and they dont make shit otherwise.
>>
>>702383300
Fuck the Pizza man, hopefully free pizza.

repeat.
>>
>>702388392
The culture and customs of the area would be the authority in this case. Nice try though. Maybe when you pass freshman english you can join the adults in this conversation.
>>
File: nigger.png (797 KB, 501x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger.png
797 KB, 501x636
sorry cuz i gots no monies

what you standin dare foe?

get yo white ass outta her!

thanks foe da pizza nigga
>>
>>702388501
shit. you are sp correct
>>
>>702388234
> If the job was for 15 - 18 year olds, than why don't they make that an official requirement.
> They don't make it a requirement because your logic is fucking bullshit
> Back in the day a milk delivery man made enough money to feed a family.
> Minimum wage was made in order for us peasants to be able to be dependent on our own without government assistance
> Minimum wage is shit tier and does no longer provide that security and makes modern slaves, and debt ridden peasants
> Pieces of shit like you who use minimum wage services but complain about having to give them a fair wage are the reason we have so many n33ts who would rather sit on their lazy ass for money rather than work to earn the same amount of money if they had a min wage job
>>
Thanks. *close door*
>>
>>702388524
fuck you too, my friend.
>smiles
>slams door
>>
>>702388666
Devil-dub nigger.
>>
88888
>>
>>702385803
please go
>>
Nice dubs.
>>
>>702388224
Are Canada's labor laws different? In the US an employer would be fined heavily (or even imprisoned depending on the extent of it) for paying employees under the table. Mostly due to tax evasion.
>>
QUINTS
>>
>>702388659
i live in the us and its far from custom or culture where i live. get a job junkie
>>
>>702388693
this. damn cheap asses will come up with any reason just to save a dollar. fuckin ironic who needs the bigger job now? lmao
>>
>>702388438
Actually, at least in my state, companies are required to tell you what the delivery charge is for and it explicitly states it is not a tip.

For company vehicles I'd assume it was just to help with insurance, vehicle cost, gas, etc. For personal vehicles, it's obviously just a way to pocket a bit more cash from you. A convenience fee.
>>
>>702387564
Because you probably don't make 5$ an hour. I always tip based on mileage not the total, you drove 5 miles, heres 5 bucks.
>>
>>702383300
Here's $25
>>
>>702388693
because its an entry level job. people dont become a rocketscientist day fucking 1 they start in food industry as a waiter or delivery boy
>>
>>702388888
>>
>>702388891
more reason why we need/should tip
>>
>>702385923
>Give him $25.00 and say keep the change. Why is this a question?

Because the broke-ass autists of /b/ would wraith for their change to the cent and then say "Y...y...you too"
>>
>>702388822
They must be because the pizza shops don't pay the delivery dudes a cent, and they rely fully on tips for their wage (tips are not taxed in Canada).
>>
>>702388959
and that said your entry level job reflects the work you do, you don't DO anything but drive around. if you spent literally ANY time trying to do something better you could do the same as a trucker for much more money and they are looking for a lot of people. your job isn't hard kiddo, everytime i situp i do more work than you, im not paying you 5 dollars for 10 minuts of your time
>>
>>702388524
Get a better job fag I'm paying the exact amount due.
>>
>>702388438
they pretty much use it as a way to recoup money that they lose out on by offering "deals"

Kinda like how Steam will raise the base price of a game before putting it on sale, to trick people into thinking they're getting be better deal than they actually are.
>>
File: 1469092238210.png (2 MB, 1190x1118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469092238210.png
2 MB, 1190x1118
>>702384327
>>702384633
You guys just do whatever youre told dont you? Do you tip at mc donalds? Do you tip construction works when you see them building a freeway youre going to use? The food industry makes minimum wage. They dont get paid less then anyone else with a shitty job. You might as well tip the guy at wal mart. Tip your mom for a PB&J she probably deserves it more.
>>702383300
Id tip the guy by telling him to get a job that doesnt rely on people outside of his job to give him money. Unless the pizza came fast or the guy was cool or helped you out in someway i dont see a reason to tip. They want extra cash send a pizza girl to suck me off and let me dip my bread stick so she can swallow my ranch then maybe ill start thinning my wallet.

A fucking tip. Get real.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 488x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 488x302
Tipping is an american tradition which revolves around paying a really low minimum wage, expecting customers to then pay them more money out of guilt. Its a fucking scam and anywhere outside of america just pays a decent wage instead of this faggotry.
>>
>>702388959
Working a min wage job is not boot camp for the work force you faggot. There's a demand for min wage services, and that's what is provided. The job's may be shit and don't require any education, but society is still being given something that is needed the least society can do is to return the fucking favor and give a fair fucking wage.
>>
I don't understand the greed of some people. These guys are making your life easier, throw them a few dollars you fucking jews.
>>
>>702388872
I am arguing sentence structure and meaning. In the greentext sentence in my original post the word "authority" refers to "local customs" and not to "pizza guy" as the reply stated. Please, please take an english class. You have serious problems with reading comprehension and you are getting mad for the wrong reasons. I am insulting your intelligence, not saying that tipping is required where you live. At least do me the kindness of understanding my insults. We are using the same language for fucks sake.
>>
>>702389324
cry to your employers not the customers, your job is easy as fuck cry me a river
>>
>>702389324
Minimum wage jobs wouldn't be minimum wage jobs if they weren't over-saturated.

If no one was applying to be a burger flipper for 8 bucks an hour, then McDonalds would have to raise the wage on that job to attract employees, but they'd also then demand their employees be of a higher standard since they're paid more.

It's like this with every fucking job. But McDonald's knows they can just hire a bunch of fucking retards for the cheapest they can legally pay and maximize profits.
>>
>>702389320
If the employees got paid more, the cost of running the business would go up, and in turn the cost of the goods the business provides would go up, so you'd end up paying anyway. It's basic economics, kid.
>>
>>702389458
WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY MINIMUM WAGE JOB EARNS MINIMUM WAGE I SHOULD MAKE 30 DOLLARS AN HOUR OFF TIPS FOR MY JOB THAT TEENAGERS CAN AND WILL DO

IM SO FUCKING RETARDED I CANT SEE FORCING THE CUSTOMERS TO PAY MY WAGE DIRECTLY IS BAD, COUGH UP CHUMP I NEED MOR MONEY FOR WEED XD IM A CHILL GUY UNLESS YOU DON'T PAY ME FOR DOING MY FUCKING JOB IM PAYED TO DO WHICH I WILL THEN SPIT AND WIPE MY ASS ON YOUR FOOD XDDDDDD

FUCK U EUROPE FOR ACTUALLY PAYING YOUR EMPLOYEES I LOVE IT THE AMERICAN WAY SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT GIVING ME YOUR WALLET FOR ME GOING OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY TO BRING THIS 4 POUND PIZZA OUT OF MY CAR
>>
>>702389288
you fuckers keep twisting things so that it fits your optimal paradigm.

they get paid minimum wage for the work they do at the place. They do not get paid correctly because the pay for labor involved in driving (or serving in a restaurant) is left up to the clientele to tip. So in effect a server for example, should be paid $15 an hour or something for the full ordeal but instead get's paid $5 (or whatever minimum wage is) and let's the clientele/tips pay for the other half. This is the dumb system setup in place here in America by the American government. It's stupid but it is what it is. Walmart or Mcdonalds on the other hand they are paid minimum wage because that's all their work load entails.
>>
>>702383300
Hmmm no, you were late, so no tip for you, better luck next time
>>
>>702389867
And on top of that, if their pay + tips together does not amount to minimum wage, the employer is required by law to make up the difference.
>>
>>702389487
I really wish min wage workers would start putting in as much effort as they get paid into their work productivity just to give you faggots an idea on what being paid slave wages feels like.

I work at a coffee shop, I work 9 hour shifts, and get paid $10.70 an hour. I serve at least 80 customers an hour just by myself alone.

> I take customers order
> Push in their order on POS
> I receive cash from customer
> Give them change back
> Make their drink
> Grab their donut or muffin
> Make their sandwhich
> Give items to customer

All within 45 seconds (without sandwhich) ~ 1.5 minutes with sandwhich.

I work hard to ensure that the customer gets quality product, doesn't wait long, and has a pleasant experience, make sure that any requests customer has are met to make them happy.

When not serving customers
> Clean work area counters
> Restock items/products
> Sweep & mop floors
> Go through their dirty fucking garbage with bare hands to sort in proper bins
> Put on tea, coffee, dark roast, decaf
> Empty garbage bin/composts

I do a ton of shit other than just serve customers. It's not like when no one is wanting to be served I just sit on my ass and do nothing. I'm constantly doing something throughout my 9 hour shift that is productive to the shops demands.

If I didn't give a fuck about my job, or customers I would be a lazy piece of shit, and put literally no effort into my job, and make you faggots wait 3 - 5 minutes to get your order done.
>>
>>702383300
>do you accept credit cards?
>>
>>702389771
Great ad hom. I might be just a little bit butthurt if I actually worked a minimum wage job. Im actually a direct care professional at a behavioral health RTC (thats Residential Treatment Center, I know you are slow). Again, why cant you summon the mental power necessary to respond to my actual insults? Are you having a stroke? Do you need assistance right now? Im glad that I rustled your jimmies, but you need to start being angry about what I actually say to you.
>>
>>702384327
Get this, what if we live in a country that actually pays service workers an acceptable wage so that tips are unnecessary
>>
>>702390425
>direct care professional at a behavioral health RTC (thats Residential Treatment Center, I know you are slow)
You babysit drug addicts for a few dollars above minimum wage. Stop.
>>
>>702390082
Why is everyone so fixated on the minimum aspect part?

The point is a server or pizza driver or what have you usually deserves more than minimum wage because of their workload. For example a McD's worker just has to organize, clean and take orders or something of the like. They get paid minimum wage. No probs there. But toss in a server who does all that + serves the customer deserves more than the McD's worker because the extra workload. The problem here is that the extra workload isn't up to the company to compensate, but rather the customers who dine in thus making things potentially a crapshoot.

And if pay+tips together does not amount to minimum wage then that alone should be a red flag how messed up this tipping system (servers being underpaid) is to begin with.
>>
>>702390425
ok kid
>>
>>702383300
Oy vey! Give him his 22 dollars and tell him to fuck off
>>
>>702390569
>behavioral health
Actually I get a lot of oppositional defiant disorder, autism, and nonspecified mood disorder. We do have a substance abuse program, but its supplemental and used in conjunction with treatment for other mental disorders. I am also halfway through my masters for mental health counseling, but I didnt want to sound too conceited. You might feel bad. Though I am very curious what you do. How much education and training do you have?
>>
>>702390852
The point is the employer should be paying that not us. That's part of their job and they both know it.

But greedy employers cut wages and promote the tipping to supplement your wage meme.
>>
>>702390951
I'm in my apprenticeship to become a union electrician.

You babysit /b/ users.
>>
>>702390852
the only difference between a cashier at mcdonalds and a waiter at a restaurant is one of them spends ten minutes walking to your table a few times, they don't do THAT much more work and it's not like they have a more valuable skill.
>>
File: 1469405959394.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469405959394.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>702387589
>>
>>702391059
i agree with the employers should pay them part (government should eradicate this wish-washy tip system altogether) but...whether you pay it via tip or the employer pays them himself via raising the menu item higher to account for it, you will be paying the same amount in the end.
>>
>>702383300
Give him $500 then take the pizza and go back in my house
>>
>>702391193
There must not be anything wrong with that. Otherwise, why would you be here. Are you not doing that very thing right now?
>>
>>702391059
Either way you are going to be paying the same amount even if the employer were to pay a decent wage. Either through tipping, or an increase of price of product.

Might as well tip, and decide how much want pay the person rather than have their employer decide how much you pay.
>>
Netflix and chill?
>>
>>702391213
yeah im frustrated, a group of people who think they are entitled to my green spend every waking minute threatening their customers to cough up more than they make an hour becuaes "im bringing the pizza 4 blocks in my hybrid car!"
>>
File: 1429852853331.jpg (37 KB, 400x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429852853331.jpg
37 KB, 400x388
>>702391484
>>
>>702383300
you don't get a tip for handing my pizza off to the next door neighbor
>>
>>702391237
Yeah right.
>raise wage by $5 an hour
>instead of tripping $10 for your meal
>raise total price by $10
Doesn't work that way unless the company really wanted to get greedy.
>>
>>702383300
Give $21.32, tip fedora, spin 360 and moonwalk back into my house
>>
>>702383300
Give him specified amount plus 15% for a tip (assuming he's on time and not rude). Yeah, I'm not even trolling. It's simple, if you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat out.
>only JEWS don't tip
Think about that....
>>
>>702391371
It's fucking Saturday dumb ass
>>
>>702383300
I always pay online, never pay at the door
>>
>>702383300
Give the exact $21.32 because I order them with my paypal. It's 2016
>>
>>702387882
Because delivery jobs are ALWAYS available. Go to any chain, grunt "job available?" and expect to be working the next day. They'd be more than happy that you actually speak English.
>>
>>702384327
What if I live in Germany where we actually pay people proper wages?
>>
>>702391484
>threatening their customers
I've never had this happen, ever. If someone is threatening your for tips, they are a bad employee.
>>
>>702391717
You'd be moonwalking right into him
>>
>>702391212
>has to constantly keep an eye out on your table
>has to toggle multi tables at once
>has to refill drinks once they get to a certain point
>has to ring in orders separately
>has to remember special requests
>has to bring out food to you
>has to make sure food properly set up and provide matching condiments
>has to bring out salad or appetizer first
>has to time things
>has to bring out desert
>has to bring out to go boxes
>has to run back in and get to go sauce containers because people forget to ask for all that stuff in one go
>has to talk to customers and entertain them and make a good impression even if it's fake to try to get on their good side in hopes of not getting a bad tip
>has to deal with complaints
>has to answer questions why the food is not cooked all the way when you clearly haven't cooked or even touched the damn food
>has to be the one to get the blame for anything wrong; most likely get stiffed on money while the chef/perpetrator goes home with a full check
>has to remember to clear away dishes at first sight
>has to bring out check at correct timing
>has to juggle all this x4 or even x10 because of multi tables/multi guests/multi parties/etc

LOL you know nothing jon snow.
>>
>>702391900
>what is spitting in your food, letting it get cold, or giving you no priority
>>
>>702389114
wow i wouldn´t have expected canada to be more fucked up than the us
>>
>>702391680
It does work that way. Not with the numbers you made up, but if it costs an employer more money they have to recoup that somewhere. And typically, that increase falls on the product/service. That's how overhead works, the cost of running a business is reflected in the cost of the business's product.
>>
>>702383300
Here's your Tip - get another fucking Job
>>
>>702392064
>>has to bring out food to you
sounds like hard work

get a real fucking job
>>
>>702383300
>That will be $21.32 PLUS TIP how do you respond?

I pre-tax at payment, it tends to ensure priority service. When I ran deliveries in college I always delivered to high tippers first. If there was a $1 tip on the order they got theirs last. Bribery works.
>>
>>702389665
>ppsh ... Nothin personal kid
Lol or businesses could add it to expenses like everywhere else everyone knows if you raise prices people will go elsewhere
>>
>>702388524
get a real fucking job
>>
>>702392346
cherry picking. get a brain moron.
>>
>>702384483
There you go little european boy, get it all out.
>>
>>702386195
wat an edge wow amazing did the last pizza guy give u a wedgie???
>>
>>702386994
it's incredibly rude in the U.S. as well. I would wager that if a drive said that to you and you called their manager, it could cause them to be fired.
>>
>>702392346

I delivered for a while in college. It was decent money for any easy job. Could easily clear $150 for 6 hours on a busy night.

I didn't make a career of it but it's a good option for college kids, way better than most shit jobs.
>>
>>702387882

Because it's an extremely easy job to get that requires no skills other than being able to drive a vehicle. It's incredibly hard to not get hired as a delivery driver, since they are almost always needed. This counts for more than people realize.
>>
>>702392412

Pre-tip....fucking autocorrect
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>702390319
>I have a minimum wage job and i have to put a lot of work in for little to no money
Gee thanks captain obvious maybe you should have worked harder at school
>>
>>702383300
>mfw americucks are forced to tip so they don't feel bad.

Feels good living where no one tips.
>>
>>702392438
>add it to expenses like everywhere else
And how do you think a business accounts for expenses? Through revenue for product sales. A business has a target profit margin. If their revenue from sales stays the same and their expenses go up, then their profit margin is going down. The only way to bring the profit margin back to the target is to either lower expenses or increase revenue. This is the most basic economics. There is no company that would see an increase in expenses and just accept that they're going to make less money instead of doing something about it. Well, not one that want to stay in business anyway.
>>
>>702383300

They're making minimum wage whether you tip or not. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>702391753
but anon i´m not eating out i have the peasents bring me my food home
>>
File: 1468733599225.jpg (51 KB, 445x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468733599225.jpg
51 KB, 445x960
>>702384327
Sorry it's just that I live in a civilized country
>>
>>702384653
Cause someone earning enough money to support themselves is more important than your whiney "why should I" cheap piece of Eurotrash attitude. Don't order food if you can't afford to tip. Go get it your lazy ass self. Smh. Wants a service but doesn't want to pay for it. You're not forced to pay extra. Youre given the option not to pay if the guy was late. But if he wasn't then you pay the full price. It's not extra, it's given you an option. Stay in your shitty poor country if you don't like it.
>>
>>702392716
Yeah, a delivery driver actually ASKING for a tip almost never happens, ever. Which is why OP's image is total bullshit and is so good at baiting people into having the same stupid argument over and over and over and over and over....
>>
I like working for tips. If I let the company pay me, I'd be getting 15 an hour with yearly wages or whatever. Instead I make 80k a year because I am really good at my job. I show up to work every day ready to make a very special experience for each of my guests, and they usually compensate me very well. I support my family this way, and I love what I do.
>>
>>702390319
Lel, still doesnt change a thing. Your job is easy as fuck. You do not need single piece of creativity or brain. Yo just walk few hours and say same words over and over.
>>
>>702393172
what´s wrong with having a specified price for delivery and the goods
literally every "delivery" company has shipping costs
why do you have to put the delivery costs into a shitty concept like tipping
>>
>>702392836
i know people with master degrees who had to work at minimum wage places temporarily because the slow economy/no one was hiring for a while. Are you telling me the shit load of work they had to endure in those times they should jut get shatted on in their checks because it's not a "hur dur skillz job?" gtfo
>>
>>702392900
>forced to tip
If you think this is really the case, then you know less about the US than you think you do.
>>
File: 1470411457308.jpg (231 KB, 670x807) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470411457308.jpg
231 KB, 670x807
>>702383300
You know... there are other forms of payment that I can provide~
>>
TIP? Dude this is the civilised west, people get a paycheck. Tipping is for 3th world country's. No i don't tip, except to round up the figure.
>>
>>702393172
America has a venir but its mostly poor fuckers everywhere. In normal countries people jsut pay a set wage so their is no confusion like this, my pizza guy turns up and he is paid a wage comparable to any other sector. So why does this acne ridden waste of space just about able to carry a pizza worth a 20% tip on top of what i paid when there are a million other jobs in the country that are harder and pay the exact same with no chance at making tips.

Here if you hanging around for a tip you are fucking scrounging loser. Go get a better fucking job if you want more money just dont expect me top subsidise your shit life decisions.
>>
>>702383300
21.32 / 10 = 2.13 * 2 = 4.26 + 21.32 ≈ 25 bucks

Give him $25 and thank him for my overpriced pizzas.
>>
>>702393837
>≈
yo dawg how'd you maket his symbol without copypasting? alt codes?
>>
>>702393647
that's great and all that you have that in your country but this isn't your country we're talking about.

I think i speak for the majority of people who work in this industry that the whole TIP system is stupid. BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. We can't fucking change it. So don't complain to us, complain to the government if anyone. Also while it's still not changed, do us all a favor, don't be cheapskate and tip ffs.
>>
>Be 20, struggling college student working pizza delivery on the side.
>European family (heavy accent) that lives in a big Victorian style house order pizza on a busy Saturday.
>Tell them we are slammed but will do our best
>Manage to get there in only 35 mins speeding my ass off
>Expect decent tip, get nothing.
>Address added to mental database.
>Two weekends pass they order again
>Take small container for ranch, rub my hand across balls and flick skin flakes in it and on their pizza
>Deliver. Again no tip but I'm just loling with satisfaction.
>They order regularly after that, and for the next year I just get more and more creative with vile nasty things I do to their food.

You best tip in Murcia, Eurocucks... If you know for a fact youve stiffed the same guy twice I feel really sorry for you. There is no telling what nasty crap you ate.
>>
>>702393837
Cuck
>>
>>702393384
You get paid for what you do, not what you have the potential to do. A delivery guy who is semi-retarded and dropped out of high school in 10th grade has the same value as a delivery driver who has a masters in psychology, engineering, etc. if they're both getting their job done adequately.
>>
>>702393607
> 3th world
>3th
It sounds like you were raised in a "3th world country.
>>
>>702393915
start > search > character map
>>
>>702393984
thanks for proving my point. Doesn't matter if it's a retard or Einstein delivering your food. Better pay up bitch.
>>
>>702393955
Asshole, hope you struggle all your life for being an asshole unnecessarily to people who worked for their money.
>>
>>702394135
this is cool, thanks man.
>>
>>702384327

Get a better job. Tipping should be a gratuity, not an absolute.
>>
>>702393955
Worked in food industry can confirm if you don't tip DO NOT go back to that restaurant or order from the same place ever again. Maybe like 6 months after but even then it's risky.
>>
>>702394024
don't overlook the fact that they don't know the difference between "country's" and "countries"
>>
>>702394185
so it's okay that he's working hard for his money and then getting stiffed by assholes? Your logic.. I can't even...
>>
"Thanks man. Here's $22, keep the change."
>>
>>702394185
I make 70k a year now thanks though baby girl
>>
>>702393923
you can change it faggot stop working at those place for a slave wage
>>
>>702393955
So you fucked up their food because your government cant make a simple system not reliant on tips. You truly are American.
>>
>>702394378
Not him but I make 200k. Proof? Oh sorry, we both got no proof.
>>
>>702393955
This. I'm a server and I used to be really upset when Europeans would stiff me until I became good friends with the kitchen staff. Now we just laugh at them eating pubes.
>>
>>702383300
Pay the amount due and give pizza guy a gold coin as the tip.
>>
Hand him $21.50 and awkwardly stand there waiting for change.
>>
>>702394489
thanks for your concern but i work in a office job now but what i said still holds true. The tipping system is fucked and you're not helping anything by stiffing servers.
>>
>>702394311
Why must he be tipped? Did he make it? No. He just delivered it, a measly task.
>>
>>702394620
>>702394378

Could post paystubs if he cared enough.
>>
>>702393955
Why are your balls flaking????
>>
>>702394719
You do work and you get paid for it. Or do you think going out of your way, driving to some strangers house, and delivering something to said person personally should be done freely by his good graciousness of his heart?
>>
>>702383300
Nothing, tipping is quite unusual and not a standard thing here.
>>
>>702394719
>implying that making a pizza is a difficult task that requires skill
>>
Dutch pizza deliverer. I get payed okay, tips are just a treat for me. It's nice but not necessarily and honestly I don't give a fuck. You won't tip? Cool you have probably a reason for it or simply don't know the social etiquette (which I bet goes for a lot of autismos on /b/, not just on pizza) I'm not gonna suck your dick for a tip or piss on your food when you don't give a tip. I simply don't give a flying fuck, especially not giving a fuck can benefit you social retards. Fuck you will argue about anything.
>>
>>702394984
He's getting paid by his employer though, dumbass.
>>
>>702392609
Kek
>>
>>702395467
lol naive sheep. lurk more.
>>
>>702394711
Pizza deliverer here. I take very long when giving you your change on purpose, so when it gets awkward you're inclined to let me keep it.
>>
>>702383300
Stop posting these threads you stingy kike
>>
>>702384327
4. non-muricans, who's pizza delivery guys are paid for their work.
>>
>>702395869
You are a pathetic waste of life. I got a sense of satisfaction watching the last guy that delivered me a pizza count backwards and set what was left over in to 3 denominations giving me 3 stages where i could decide if i wanted to tip him the amount hed got to. I watched him count it all thank him for the pizza and watch him drive away. Not an ounce of shame was felt that day.
>>
>>702383300
I tip good. But if they say total plus tip, i wont tip worth a shit. That would be rude to demand tip.
>>
>>702396586
Hahaha good job. You must feel real good about yourself, sad thing is though 4/5 times it works. We just think you must be one of the 1/5 that didn't fall for it. You didn't give us ptsd by being such an awesome and badass guy. ;-)
>>
>>702396586
You must lead an interesting life.
>>
>>702383890
I always tip 5 bucks to delivery driver. That way they don't boogers and cum you up next time. Be wise to think about what happens with your food before you get it if you're a cheap ass nig.
>>
I tip because I am not cheap. Though if someone asks for the tip specifically, I'll give them a shitty one.
>>
>>702384817
You're 12.
>>
>>702396586
no you didn't, faggot
>>
As a waiter at a decently popular restaurant (also worked as a delivery driver), if I'm running around trying to remember 6 drinks at your table while balancing 5 other tables or driving 30 minutes away in traffic, I expect at least a 10% tip lol
>>
>>702396881
Its not that, i like to watch see what peoples bottom line is. If you are desperately looking for a tip and will go to strange lengths for what is really fuck all you degrade your worth in my eyes. Have some fucking dignity and stop being a fucking scrounging loser.
>>
>>702397169
>mfw when they already do that to you regardless of tip

KEK
>>
>>702383300
Tip him 2 dollars like I always do for everything
>>
>>702397502
Cuck
>>
>>702397498
It just increases the odds of that not happening next time.
>>
>>702397375
You know what really degrades your worth in people's eyes? Being so lazy that you can't leave your house to get food. You're not as special as you think you are.
>>
>>702397375
I am tempted to think of a witty comeback. Because I bet it is hard to stump a cool guy who has to call people online a scrounging loser when they actually have a job. :-)
>>
>>702397601
If they don't want to depend on tips then they should get a real job. They're lucky to get anything at all
>>
>>702397726
in every topic about tipping i see this is that shit really that prevalent?
>>
>>702397735
Nearly every person i the world orders take out now and again. So im struggling to see what you mean here
>>
>>702398009
i´ve never done that desu
>>
>>702397972
I just know you don't mess with people who handle your food.
>>
I ordered a pizza from Dominos yesterday. The driver was a young kid, maybe 18 or 19. He was nervous, polite, asked me to sign receipt, and didn't act like he expected anything.

I tipped him 10 bucks.


The delivery driver the time before was this big lipped nigger who told me where on the receipt I could add a tip. I didn't give his loser ass shit.

I enjoyed the pizza, btw.
>>
Why do people insist on tipping? Is this some sort of joke or are people really this fucking dumb? You shouldn't have to pay someone because the company they work for doesn't and by doing so you just let those greedy jews get away with it. Kill yourselves
>>
>>702398009
It means that these people are willing to put in effort when they need something, where as you are not. And in that capacity, they are better people than you.
>>
>>702398009
I disagree with your views on tipping, but you're definitely right about everyone getting takeout haha
>>
>>702398118

Completely pointless.

I've been the biggest douche bag in restaurant history. I bitch and moan at the table, complain to waitresses, and never tip.

I've no doubt had a great deal of my food spit in, cum in, shit in, wiped on balls, whatever.

Never once have I been able to tell. What you don't know won't hurt you.


You still ain't getting a tip, loser. Get a real job.
>>
>>702398210
You seem to be confused, it's not mandatory.
>>
It's your job, why should I tip?
>>
>>702384327
Every country besides america pay their delivery guys a fair salary so there is no need for tipping. In my country it's illegal for tips to be counted towards the salary.
>>
>>702398433
/FUCKING THREAD
>>
>>702398380
Where did I say it was? I'm saying people shouldn't tip at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 472x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 472x352
>>702383300
I'd call him a fucking idiot and tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>702384483
I agree. Tipping is like a homeless man begging for money. Workers expect tips because their employer fucks them over and won't pay them a decent wage.
>>
>>702398210
that same company is allowing you to purchase the meal at a cheaper price point then what it would be if they had to pay all their workers the gas or service bill. Trust me. You'd be paying for a more expensive meal if the tipping system went away. In anyway wrap your head around the fact that nothing is free in life. You want to eat then you're going to have to pay for it. You want delivered food or serviced food than you are going to have to pay for it.
>>
I usually give 5+ dollars for tip. If they ask/demand for a tip, they get fucking nothing. Don't be rude and entitled, you'll get farther in life.
>>
>>702398232
I know ive offended you pizza delivery guy, but im actually feeding off that a little.

You can try and bring me down but i know il never stand around waiting for someone to give me a free lunch of top of what they have already paid.

Think of me what you like, i earnt my money aswell like any of you fucks. So just because you are willing to whore yourself out in an industry that fucks you over and expects the customer to pick up the tab.... that aint my fault.
>>
>>702398368
Maybe boogers and cum is just what you're use too and thats why you can't tell if its in your food.
>>
>>702398867
dude, that is exactly what I do.
>>
>>702398831
I live in California you retard everyone gets minimum wage anyways. Not to mention most places charge a delivery fee, why exactly should I have to throw in a tip on top of that?
>>
File: 8382938294872.jpg (90 KB, 1200x1011) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8382938294872.jpg
90 KB, 1200x1011
>>702383300
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
>>
In my country tips are fucking rare.
Or maybe I'm just a cheap fuck and the only one not to give any
>>
>>702383722
>tipping 20%
>not tipping 50%

How poor are you?
>>
>>702398965
That's not pizza delivery guy, this is pizza delivery guy. And dude you haven't offended me. I just feel sorry for you. :-(
>>
>>702399577
He's not as big off a cuck as you
>>
>>702383300
I always tip. I was brought up right.
>>
>>702399310
read the damn thread you inbred
>>
>>702383300
give him $22, close the door and then call the branch up saying he stole my change
>>
>>702383300
Tell him it'll only be the tip but shove it all I'm anyway
>>
File: monkey.jpg (43 KB, 480x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monkey.jpg
43 KB, 480x582
Yea ill give em' a tip. Get a better job. Kek!
>>
>>702399813
A bunch of cucks saying you should tip?
>>
>>702399738
>implying Im a cuck
>>
>>702399953
>delivery fee
>minimum wage

all of that was addressed and answered already
>>
>>702383300
I'm not giving shit if they demand it like that
>>
>>702400084
You're a weak man who treats all other men of a better stature than you. Cuck boy
>>
i like dick in my asshole and im a real man
>>
Come in, pizza guy...lets talk about it. Nothing to be afraid of in here. Certainly no...dead bodies. Want to come have a look? Let's go look together. Right this way....
>>
That will be $14.75, plus welfare, free housing, free daycare for my niglets, and citizenship in your country.
How do yo respond /b/?
>>
>>702400280
No, I'm a strong, confident man that understands that money is to be spent and circulated, not hoarded like a mongoloid. All men are equal. I'll have a talk with your mother later after I drop my load.
>>
>>702400465
Take the pizza and not pay him.
>>
>>702400280
>>702400555
I'm more of a man than both of you, I can take dick like there's no tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>702383300
Give them one of these
>>
>>702400748
Guess you win.
>>
>>702383300
Give him a 20 and ask him if I can borrow two bucks
>>
>>702383300
tip my fedora on him
>>
>>702400555
>All men are equal

What a fucking little beta bitch you are. Obviously you've never pulled girls while other guys your age were pulling girls weekly, pitiful virgin loser.
>>
>>702401389
Fucking Kek, best answer in this thread.
>>
>>702401481
>implying
>>
>>702401389
Alpha. Not like this bitch boy
>>702400555 This bitch boy would actually give you the $2, maybe even 5 considering he seems like a massive bitch boy.
>>
File: image.png (989 KB, 1335x1021) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
989 KB, 1335x1021
>>702401481
Don't listen to him. He's not a real man, he's not a manly man like we are.
>>
I once got tipped a hand full of jelly beans and some eastern bloc coins. Shit was cash
>>
>>702400192
Right like I said the company should be paying them more and I shouldn't be expected to do it for them.
>>
File: 1468527430007.jpg (11 KB, 300x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468527430007.jpg
11 KB, 300x314
>>702401481
I just need to know, why are you so ass devastated that you can't afford a 50% tip? There's no shame in being poor. I started poor. Hell, as a child i had to eat out of dumpsters. Does it really irritate your anus that much that I can afford to tip that high?

P.S.

Guaranteed replies: I'm a nigger
>>
>>702402207
People don't deserve tips for doing their job. If they don't like it they can work somewhere else
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 27
Thread DB ID: 77474



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.