Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Clinton supporters, I am genuinely curious...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 37
File: ehh1i21.gif (2 MB, 280x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ehh1i21.gif
2 MB, 280x315
Clinton supporters, I am genuinely curious of your thoughts on these four topics:

1. What do you think of the info leaked showing that the DNC provided obvious support for Clinton vs. Sanders? Do you think she was at least aware of it?
2. What are your thoughts on the whole Benghazi email situation and the actual evidence, (not rumors, etc.) that has been released to the public?
3. Do you believe that there is any truth behind the rumors of her health?
4. How do you feel about her not holding press conferences? I just saw that it's been more than 270 days. Is this a good or bad strategy?
>Inb4 Trump supporter (I don't care for either of the two main candidates assholes running)
>>
>>702382163
wtf was she doing in that gif
>>
>>702382163
1,2,3,4 - don't care

I would vote even for a homeless just to not let a fucked up person like trump win
>>
>>702382301
>Too much Mtv
>>
>>702382301

Enough said. Lesser evil.
>>
>>702382293
someone asked her a question she couldn't answer so she pretended to have a seizure and didn't answer the question.
>>
>>702382293
She was asked a bunch of questions by reporters and started doing that..People are debating whether she was just acting like a retard or if it was something related to her head injury from a fall or something along those lines. Either way it is disturbing to watch.
>>
>>702382604
>>702382668
>defending the lizard having a human malfunction
>>
>>
>>702382411
Of the four candidates, Clinton is the most evil.
>>
>>702382301
This
>>
>>702382301
How is he fucked up?
>>
File: Hillary Voters.webm (2 MB, 564x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary Voters.webm
2 MB, 564x376
>>
>>702382907
Not sure how I was defending...I said people are debating what the cause of her weird behavior was, not why it happened.
>>
1. Don't see how this counts against Clinton.
2. Evidence doesn't suggest she did anything wrong.
3. Just rumors. She's been on the trail for months and seems to be doing fine.
4. Don't blame her for not trusting the media, considering the bullshit they tried to pull on her in the 90s.
>>
>>702383124

Impulsive, bigoted, egomaniacal just for starters...
>>
>>702383353
>3. Just rumors.
oh wow, the delusions of hillary voters
>>
>>702382163
The kremlin is trying to influence the US elections.

And I don't like clinton or trump or that cunt sanders.
>>
>>702383455

"Dr Drew" doesn't equal hard evidence...
>>
>>702383419
All of what you just have mentioned is the same shit media says. I'm sure the first time you ever thought Trump was a racist was from CNN.
>>
>>702383629
Dr. Drew was commenting on the records she released.
>>
>>702383353
>considering the bullshit they tried to pull on her in the 90s
Oh, you mean like when Bill said: I did not have sex with that woman!
>>
>>702382163
1. In sure she wasn't aware of it but it was probably more like "do what you gotta do but don't tell me anything".
2. bengazhi wasn't anyone's fault. Shit happened and Conservstives are using it as leverage. I'm not concerned about it.
3. shes old, she's probably not in perfect shape but who cares, she's not a trump at least.
4. again I don't care, she has policies laid out unlike trump who back pedals constantly. Trump says one things today but it's different from what he said yesterday and tomorrow it'll be different too. Highly unstable guy.
>>
We could all just vote for Johnson and not have a crazy fuck up as our next president
>>
>>702382163
I think there needs to be a distinction between voter and supporter. Just because people think Hillary is an awful person to be president and likely disagree with here about a lot of issues but still would vote for her. And despite having a long history of dirty shit, the kind of shit Trump has said over such a small period of time will alone be a reason to vote against him.
>>
>>702383777

Regardless of where the news comes from- Trump doesn't stand a chance. He wouldn't win in real election, he's not going to win in the rigged one in November, either.

Trump supporters need to get over their butthurt.
>>
>>702384065
Johnson is for the TPP. Fuck that.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 480x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 480x476
>>702384065
What if they shared the Presidency...then we'd have almost half of a human being as President
>>
>>702384065
I agree to if you agree also. I'm just scared if I don't then trump will win.
>>
>>702384029
I'm not disagreeing with you about #2 but I think regardless of whose fault the whole thing was, her lack of knowledge or disregard of how to properly handle confidential information is disturbing. You can't really dispute that it was shown she mishandled that stuff. How much that matters to each person is their own opinion, but I personally think it is scary for a presidential candidate to not be more cautious. A sergeant in the army sharing much less sensitive info would be buried for that.
>>
>>702383353
$2 has been donated to your account.
Thank you for (((((correcting the record)))))
>>
>>702384158

hesrightyouknow.jpg
>>
>>702384158
So you would rather have Clinton who has done shady/corrupt shit for decades over Trump who has talked shit for months? None of the scandals involving Trump come anywhere near what Clinton has done.
>>
>>702383419
And you're a liberal millennial. Which is to adults as Donald trump is to liberal millennials.
>>
>>702383353
>not understanding that Clinton owns the media, hence why you're brainwashed about trump and 99% of other things.
>>
>>702384719
This
>>
>>702384180
You do know that trump has like 2 mile long lines of cars that come to see him, and Hilary can't even fill up a room right?
>>
>>702383124
Different anon. His tax plan is shit and none of his promises will get done because the amount of money it would take to make them remotely feasible will vanish after all the tax cuts. He's pretty good at losing other people's money.
>>
>>702382163
1 - big deal - it wasn't much help, and she got three million more votes than Bernie anyway.
2 not a big deal - shit tier trolling by republicans and nothing found that was in any way malicious or even exceptional.
3 - probably just bullshit - it was started on Infowars...
4> she has had press conferences, and small gatherings with the press. not much gets done at big ones - scrambling for time and stupid questions - it is her style of campaign, why not?

she may not be good infront of press crowds - she hates them.. I would be the same. does not make her a bad person, a sick person, or unfit to govern - she is highly capable.

hell if you believe the foil hat brigade she is a fantastic master criminal murderess who has never been caught...
>>
Below is the list of things Clinton could not recall in the FBI interview:

When she received security clearance
Being briefed on how to handle classified material
How many times she used her authority to designate items classified
Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret "Special Access Program" material
How to select a target for a drone strike
How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices
The number of times her staff was given a secure phone
Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry
Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system
Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email account
Getting guidance from state on email policy
Who had access to her Blackberry account
The process for deleting her emails
Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full
Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server
Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked
Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts
Receiving cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server
Using an iPad mini
An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal
Jacob Sullivan using personal email
State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports
Every briefing she received after suffering concussions
Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012
Being read out of her clearance
Any further access to her private email account from her State Department tenure after switching to her HRCoffice.com account
>>
>>702383588
So by leaking facts about Hillary we can just ignore them and blame Russia?
>>
>>702382163
1. Don't care, shes obviously will do anything for "Donations to the Clinton Foundations" and lies about how much money she has and how she gets said money.
2. There's more to the story than the media is telling us, obviously this was a giant fuckup and Hillary and Chelsea Clinton hold some kind of responsibility we will never learn about.
3. I don't know, sure does resemble someone spacing out, or having a mild seizure, a lot of questions that only her doctor can answer.
4. I think this may go back to her health issues, its been stated if she is having seizures she wouldnt be able to maintain herself with all the flashes from photogs at Press Conf. so yeah this just goes back to her poor health.
>>
>>702382163

1. Probably, but that is really a non-story. The DNC has an obvious preference from the beginning, and everyone knew it. Also, Sanders has not been a Democrat for his entire political career, although he ran as one and registered (briefly) as one to do so.

2. The evidence appears to exonerate her.

3. No. Not really. The video footage is deceptive. People on the spot perceived her behavior as overblown in an attempt to be evasive by diverting attention. That is true to form. In fact, Trump's potential heart disease is far more real.

4. Trump hasn't really had a press conference, either. Press conferences are becoming passe as people get their information from sources other than newspaper articles based on press conferences. That said, Clinton is pathologically secretive, and all her "scandals", from Whitewater to the Clinton Foundation and the emails, arise from her attempts to evade scrutiny. That is troubling, counter-productive, and ultimately futile. However, it is not disqualifying.
>>
Why even ask here go to /pol/ at least everyone that still uses this board is a legit retard
>>
>>702382163
Why vote for the left nut or the right nut........ when you can have the Johnson? ;)
>>
I hate that bitch, but I hate Trump even more.

If my vote takes a vote away from some dumb fuck, I'm okay with that.
>>
>>702385073
For a lot of this very easily found and heavily documented stuff, it's much better legally to say you don't remember, than to guess and say the wrong info.
>>
File: _20160903_182413.jpg (5 KB, 167x165) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_20160903_182413.jpg
5 KB, 167x165
>>702385625
>implying /pol/ is the bastion of rational thinking
>>
>>702382993
in what way?
>>
>>702385738
Because either the left nut or the right nut will be the winner. Waste your vote, if you want, but I'm not.
>>
>>702386156
> vote for someone good
> wasted

keep drinking the koolaid friend. it will be over soon.
>>
>>702382163

1. Anything is better than Trump
2. Anything is better than Trump
3. Anything is better than Trump
4. Anything is better than Trump
>>
>>702386074
I implied Its at least better than this
>>
>>702382301
>>702382411
>>702383124
They dont care, thats the thing. Its a meme to call donald trump a racist and thats all there is to it. When asked for real evidence or facts to actually base opinions on they always resort to "I dont care" "what does that matter?" "SO WHAT?"
Uneducatable puppet humans.
>>
>>702386278
Fuck you
>>
>>702382411
Lesser evil? No. Maybe trump would be a worse choice but I wouldn't call him evil.
>>
>>702386246
You don't even know who I'm voting for and you tell me to keep drinking the Koolaid? It seems to me you've been drinking Foolaid.
>>
>>702386389
Thank u
>>
If you're not voting third party, you're probably a huge idiot.
>>
File: democracy.png (25 KB, 577x191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
democracy.png
25 KB, 577x191
>>702382163
>>
>>702382163
1. Yes
2. Overblown
3. Rumors...
4. Not cool but possibly the right strategy for her.

She's a weak candidate. Bad on the stump, center right politically, so many of us don't love her that way either. And the air of scandal has chased her and Big Dog for decades. On the other hand, the right has had the knives out for them the whole time and has jumped on every scrap of info and tried to blow it up.

I personally can't stand her, but there are only two real choices in the election and there's no comparing the two. I'll be disappointed in Clinton America, but at least she's not an ADD dipshit with a sixth grade vocabulary and a massive sense of megalomania masking what must be truly deep insecurities. Oh also fascist states are not fun to live in.
>>
>>702386633
* center left
need more coffee
>>
>>702386511
If you vote turd party, you're wasting your vote.
>>
>>702382163
>1. What do you think of the info leaked showing that the DNC provided obvious support for Clinton vs. Sanders? Do you think she was at least aware of it?

RUSSIAN HACKERS! RUSSIAN HACKERS! DISTRACT!

>2. What are your thoughts on the whole Benghazi email situation and the actual evidence, (not rumors, etc.) that has been released to the public?

GUN RUNNING OPERATION GONE VERY WRONG FUCK THE FAGGOT LET THEM BURN HIM ALIVE AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>3. Do you believe that there is any truth behind the rumors of her health?

SHE'S FINE. SHE'S FINE. SHE'S FINE.

>4. How do you feel about her not holding press conferences? I just saw that it's been more than 270 days. Is this a good or bad strategy?

DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY
>>
>>702385778
well she did not just go as far as to say she could not remember, she and her campaign said she had concussion and brain damage as a reason she could not remember.
>>702386633
You might regret saying benghazi was overblown/
>>
>>702384650
Only because the issues regarding Hillary are things that she has actually done opposed to things that Trump has only said. Because he hasn't really done anything at all because he is in no position of power. But considering the kind of shit ideas he constantly talks about, it would be mostly illegal or impossible bullshit.

And yes, corrupt is better than incompetent. Given how much Trump consistently lies or changes his mind you'd have to be a fucking idiot to actually support Trump.
>>
>>702383353
There was a lot of evidence that she did a lot wrong and the media obviously favors her in this election.
>>
>>702384380
Your vote doesnt matter.
Depending on which state you live in, you are negligible. "Swing States" are the only ones that matter. Popular Vote Vs. Electorial Vote is always way off for who wins. Votes dont matter. Only way the people win this time is to not vote at all and make them have another election or everyone write in a name that isnt on the ballot.
>>
>>702382163
1. Obviously everyone knew about it, that was the "superdelegates" everyone was mumbling about. Plus she won in regular voting, not the DNC popularity
2. I don't know shit about national security, and neither do you. So let's both shut up about it.
3. Nope.
4. Trump won't debate her, so she's trying to do the same rally shit he is. It's silly
>>
>>702386817
well given the recent FBI Transcripts, she might be corrupt and incompetent
>I cannot recall the most basic classification practices
>>
>>702386711
You got it right the first time. There hasn't been a leftist presidential candidate since Carter. Even Gore was a solid centrist.
>>
>>702386116
She's heavily influenced by "donors" to the Clinton Foundation, to the point it's obvious you go there first if you want to get something done. Rob Blagojevich is in prison right now for doing what the Clintons have done, he just didn't have a charity to mask what he was doing.

Also, I can't recall any deaths occurring from the actions of the other three.
>>
There was never a choice. Trump was just there to make sure there wasn't competent opposition. Both have already won because both were on the same side from the start.
>>
>>702387091
>There hasn't been a leftist presidential candidate since Carter
Yeah, and he sucked. He was the worst ever before Obama
>>
>>702386928
it's crazy how the truth always has such a liberal bias.
>>
>>702382163
Fuck off back to /pol. I'm getting sick of this shit.
>>
>>702387091
>>702387278

Bill Clinton, you fucks.
>>
>>702386985
>way off.
It's literally only happened four times.
1824
1876
1888
2000
>>
>>702385053
>http://ijr.com/2015/07/360667-hillary-goes-ice-cream-parlor-answers-questions-twitter-explodes/


Nothing gets done at the little ones either. That's why she doesn't want a larger one
>>
>>702386817
>Given how much Trump consistently lies or changes his mind you'd have to be a fucking idiot to actually support Trump.

Are you not aware of the number of lies or flip flops that have come from Clinton?
>>
>>
Does no one remember Bill had a private meeting on the tarmac with the Loretta Lynch right before Hillary was "exonerated"? Geez people.
>>
>>702387756
Not nearly as much
>>
>>702382163
>1. What do you think of the info leaked showing that the DNC provided obvious support for Clinton vs. Sanders? Do you think she was at least aware of it?
The DNC leaks didn't show much of anything in way of the primaries being rigged, unfair, etc. They were totally unsurprising.
>2. What are your thoughts on the whole Benghazi email situation and the actual evidence, (not rumors, etc.) that has been released to the public?
I think it's all a bunch of...nothing. Literally, nothing.
>3. Do you believe that there is any truth behind the rumors of her health?
No.
>4. How do you feel about her not holding press conferences? I just saw that it's been more than 270 days. Is this a good or bad strategy?
It might be a fine strategy, but I don't think it looks great.
>>
>>702382163
HE WAS A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN!

Sorry, what was the question again?
>>
>>702387463
LoLs, you're joking right? He was a New (Reagan) Democrat.

He's slight right of center. American politics have tanked so far to the right after Reagan centrists are now considered "extremist" and actual left wingers are considered "socialist/communists" with no clear understanding of the differences between the two.
>>
>>702382163
1. I don't like the superdelegate system, I do think Hillary colluded with Wasserman Schulz to gain an unfair advantage, and I would have been interested to see an outcome w/out what happened.
2. Benghazi and email are two separate topics. Benghazi is a pile of rubbish - unfortunate that it happened but the complete waste of time and money that the GOP has invested in trying to hang it on Hillary's neck is an utter sham. The email thing is an example of Clintonian hubris and she should apologize to the public for her arrogance.
3. No truth about the rumors of her health - this is an old trick that McCarthy used, and I consider Trump of be of the same caliber as "Taikgunner Joe".
4. Hillary is the worst candidate we've had in my lifetime, and that includes Carter, Dukakis, and Gore, and I would love to have a better alternative. So far, none has emerged.
>>
>>702387531
Show me.
Then Ill concede.
I want real sources not bullshit.
>>
>>702382163
>1. What do you think of the info leaked showing that the DNC provided obvious support for Clinton vs. Sanders? Do you think she was at least aware of it?
She might have been aware of it, but I don't think she ordered it, and might have been totally out of the loop. The DNC didn't need Hillary's go-ahead, they were as interested in putting the brakes on an outsider candidate as anti-Trump republicans.
>2. What are your thoughts on the whole Benghazi email situation and the actual evidence, (not rumors, etc.) that has been released to the public?
Benghazi scandal is just a republican talking point, but the clinton foundation emails worry me.
>3. Do you believe that there is any truth behind the rumors of her health?
No. Typical old lady health, nothing like the conspiracy theorists are claiming.
>4. How do you feel about her not holding press conferences? I just saw that it's been more than 270 days. Is this a good or bad strategy?
Smart move. When you've got two hugely unpopular candidates, it is to the benefit of one to keep the other in the spotlight.
>>
File: fb01.jpg (126 KB, 550x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fb01.jpg
126 KB, 550x545
>>
>>702388215
Fuck you, you're either insane or trolling. Look it up yourself faggot.
>>
The real scary thing about shillery supporters is that they are too stupid to realize that if she gets in there is almost no chance of her not getting 2 terms.

If trump gets in he might get his stupid ass impeached or have to run against a good democratic candidate after his first term.
>>
>>702382301
>>702382411
>>702386156
>>702386278
>>702386757

You fucking retards, Vote third party.
Wasting your vote is voting for an incompetent power hungry twisted asshole, male or female.

Voting for who you want to win is wasting your vote? What the fuck? This is why voting exists you pencilbrain.
Vote third party or shoot yourself in the fucking forehead if you want to help our country.
>>
>>702388372
whut? 0_o
>>
>>702382163

1) Do you think that the RNC didn't pick favorites? I'm pretty sure that Reince Priebus has been overtly anti-trump on more than one occasion. No one seemed to get their panties in a bunch over that. http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/

2) It was the right decision. If she made any other decision, more american lives would have been lost over nothing. I personally want my leaders to take very seriously the decision to put americans in grave danger.

3) Not following those rumors. We have had presidents in the past with much worse health problems than either Hillary or Trump seem to have.

4) Meh. Let Trump dominate the news. The more he is on TV the dumber he looks.
>>
>>702388512
voting for a 3rd party that has no chance in hell of winning is wasting your vote. Its not rocket science to see that.
>>
>>702388422
shillary
>no chance of her not getting 2 terms.
I don't not doubt that she'll serve two terms
>>
File: fb02.jpg (263 KB, 1000x681) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fb02.jpg
263 KB, 1000x681
>>
File: 20160802_141259.jpg (278 KB, 442x674) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160802_141259.jpg
278 KB, 442x674
>>
>>702388512
>Vote third party.
the retarded libertarians or the kooky greens?
>>
>>702387792
honestly anyone who believes this shit, is a retard, there is no secret society of Global elitist bent on ruling the world, if this were true how did Steve Jobs and Bill Gates become so massively wealthy - both guys who had humble beginnings, and were just like you or me.

Hard work, smart investments, ruthless business tactics are what get you ahead in life, not being in some super evil rich guys club.
>>
>>702388512
>Vote third party.
That's insane and completely immoral. I think you have a moral duty to prevent a Trump presidency, so there is no option but to vote for Clinton.
>>
>>702383969

No, like "Hillary murdered Vince Foster."
>>
>>702383201
>Filename
Topkek
>>
>>702383201

I'm a white man and I have never thought those things....
>>
>>702388569
>Do you think that the RNC didn't pick favorites?
It was beyond that, they were saying he was a atheist to Christian delegates and other underhanded shit you would of expected trump to be saying.
>>
>>702388396
I did moron, you are as wrong as you can get.
It happened as recently as 2012
Mitt Romney won 48% of the popular vote but was beaten in a landslide 72-38% on the electorial.
>>
>>702382163

Oy, no need to worry about all that.

Hillary is going to make six gorillian new jobs for you working class goyim.
>>
>>702388750

how come 96% is owned by 4% tho
>>
>>702388640
Shitstains like you spouting that bullshit all the fucking time is the only reason nobody thinks to vote third party, it's a self fulfilling prophecy you fucking bag of shit. I hope you outlive your fucking children, you fucking invalid.
>>
>>702388512
I have in the past. But the third part options suck almost as bad as main two. Johnson is a LINO, and Stein is in way over her head. The rest belong in the circus. At least in 92 we had Perot, who in spite of his faults came across as a legitimate alternative.
>>
>>702388750
Kill yourself.
>>
>>702388801
>would of
>>
>>702385465
They are leaking "selected" facts. That is a different thing. Besides, all these leaks are not all that damaging. It may seem scandalous to you, but its not at all surprising to me. I think that just makes you naieve
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1080x1080
>>702382301
I agree. I simply don't think that Trump is remotely Presidential. He's too petty to have his hands on the nuclear football......worst of all, he won't even bother to pretend NOT to be petty.
>>
>>702388830
what???

>>702388896
no thanks
>>
File: macro.jpg (235 KB, 905x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
macro.jpg
235 KB, 905x1280
>>702382163
>>
>>702384029
Your defense for 4 is retarded. Clinton has been flip flopping on every policy she's ever made an opinion on for her entire career. Don't act like trump is any worse.

They're both piles of shit.
>>
>>702388849
They had years to get their name out there and to whore themselves out in the media, but most people dont even know they exist. Its no one fault but their own that voting for them is a waste.
>>
>>702388809
Yep, you're fucking crazy. Mitt Romney lost by 5 MILLION votes.
>>
>>702388849
so much butthurt
>>
>>702386278
>I'm ok with the evils shillay has down because I'm afraid of what trump MIGHT do
>>
>>702388982
Out of almost 400 million total votes?
The facts are here just look at it and youll see why its such a flawed system.
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Electoral_Vote_vs_Popular_Vote
>>
>>702388809
5 million more people voted for Obama than for Romney.

What else have you got?
>>
>>702384719
/thread
>>
>>702384650
Trump has done some crazy ass shit in his life. Look up his involvement in the Empire state building. He basically conned and bullied his way into a peice of that building. He is trash.
>>
>>702384813
Lol Clinton owns the media.... lololololololol

>Bring this stupid in 2016.
>>
>>702385048
Because having a small passionate base is not the same as having broad coalition support. Maybe her supporters are not as passionate but that may be a good thing. You dont want to rule the country as a cult of personality.
>>
>>702389303
plus he's fucked over and exploited thousands of people in his business deals. not to mention supporting third world dime-a-day labor.
>he's a businessman, he's supposed to be immoral!
>>
>>702388982
Also thats 5 million electoral votes.
He won 48% of the popular vote.
52-48 is not a landslide its almost a tie.
62-38 is very much a landslide.
Do you not see how votes were disregarded?
>>
>>702389367
literally every mainstream media that doesn't share its name with a vulpine constantly praises Shillary for "standing up to mainstream media"
>>
>>702389191
400 million votes? There are only around 320 million people living in this country. And only 125 million of them voted in 2012.
>>
>>702382163
1. There was no way she wasn't aware of it, but you can't blame the democrats for wanting a democrat (not independent) as their nominee
2. My money is on mistakes rather than malice.
3. In terms of the "shes crazy/dying/etc." stuff no, this stuff surfaces almost every election
4. Good strategy for her specifically, as Trump has generated a great deal of negative attention for himself, letting her both stay out of the spotlight but remain a relevant candidate.
>>
>>702385073
Also the secretary of state does not order drone strikes.
>>
>>702389237
>>702389508
Read this.
Im not saying obama didnt win.
Im saying 48% of the country voted for romney and it only counted for 32%.
>>
>>702389561
literally a lie

litrully
>>
>>702382163
> dat closed eye movement

Totes not a seizure. Lets not forget that Trump has dumb hair and says dumb stuff.
>>
Gun ban in UK leads to violence,... banning guns means the criminals and child molesters have less to fear when considering breaking into your home when you're out of town or at nighttime when you're asleep.
>>
>>702389666
>666
nice try satan

you expect people here to have a knowledge of the political system on par with someone who watched an entire season of the West Wing?
>>
>>702389367
> CNN censored a guys t-shirt because it had Trump 2016 on it
> no media bias
>>
>>702389759
saying dumb stuff is pretty damning. making fun of his hair is so last decade. and you have no idea what a seizure looks like.
>>
>>702384650
trump foundation.

bribed officials, stole money from it, used as sluch fund, fraudulantly declared he gave to charity - multiple times - to evade tax.

he should be jailed for this..

clinton in comparison has had not a single charge laid
>>
>>702389696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
>inb4 reddit
>>
>>702389508
>>702389591
>>702389693
This is the point im trying to make to you.
Im not lobbying for a candidate im saying the electoral college is a flawed system that is not true democracy.
>>
>>702389842
>political bias in the media means clinton owns them
are you retarded? also trump is basically warring with the media, not making many friends there. wants to sue them for saying mean things about him and bans many news organizations. I love it when leaders ACTUALLY try to control the press don't you?
>>
>>702384813
not understanding that with all the republicans have tried to smear her with for thirty years they have failed at every turn - the double standards (bush email scandal anyone?) are shocking. and Trump - fraud on fraud now coming out.
>>
>>702388750
Bait
>>
>>702389954
when has the US ever been a pure democracy?

hint: never
>>
>>702385048
same for Aerosmith, but 300 million people still dont buy their shitty albums...
>>
>>702382604
What a fucking cunt, her only ad is an attack ad that includes trump mocking a guy for having a condition that makes him shaky.
>>
File: 1469981927697.jpg (39 KB, 539x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469981927697.jpg
39 KB, 539x547
>>702388849


>Dat rage.

You must be wayyyyy left. And probably in college.
>>
>>702390057
Doesnt change the fact that it could be and we need to fix the system.
Something has happened to our government and it no longer supports anyone but the 1%
Make your vote count.
Down with the electoral college.
>>
>>702387223
>prefere

It is not the same thing to try and sell a senate seat and to provide donors with an audience. One implies there will be a brain in between the money and the decision, the other (selling a senate seat) is simple corruption.

Let me ask you. Who is Hillary supposed to listen to? I would guess the answer is anyone the fuck she wants to listen to. They are generally called advisors. You do not _have_ to do what they say? Did you know the president regularly meets with foriegn heads of state? They also get time with very important people. Does that mean that the president is corrupt and anti-american?

I think you are confusing corruption with conversation.
>>
>>702382163
1. Don't care
2. Benghazi was a Republican led witch hunt
3. Nope
4. Clinton doesn't need to hold a press conference. We need to hold Election Day so we can elect her President.

Thanks for asking. :)
>>
File: queen_b_.jpg (66 KB, 797x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
queen_b_.jpg
66 KB, 797x666
Voting for Donald Trump is not an option.

Since there's only 2 presidential candidates to choose from, my vote automatically goes to Hillary Clinton.
>>
Simple, that she's a fraud.
>>
>>702385498

4. I think this may go back to her health issues, its been stated if she is having seizures she wouldnt be able to maintain herself with all the flashes from photogs at Press Conf. so yeah this just goes back to her poor health.

Yeah. Remember how there wasn't a single camera flashing at the DNC while she spoke/ stared with amazement at balloons? Come on...
>>
>>702390582
yeah 20+ years of experience and nohow

totally a fraud
>>
>>702388750
>moral duty
you sound like a 12 year old
>>
>>702390626
Yeah remember that shit you read on a right wing blog? Must have been true.
>>
>>702390669
you sound like a Trumpfag
>>
File: fb04.png (667 KB, 700x575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fb04.png
667 KB, 700x575
>>702388750
>>
>>702388372
I'm not sure if this is bait... Gene Wilder was his name...
>>
>>702390715
I think you're missing that I'm disagreeing with the original dumbass who said that.
>>
>>702390774
>there official report

uh-oh
>>
>>702390432
Sauce on her
>>
>>702389891
> mfw I'm a paramedic
> mfw I don't have a folder of reaction images because I have a life
>>
>>702390841
kind of hard to fucking tell
>>
>>702389914
da fuq is a sluch fund?
>>
>>702390886
>I have a life
>on /b/

kek
>>
>>702390432
source
>>
>>702390016
> never said that Clinton owns them
> get called retarded
Yep.
>>
>>702389507
And many third wold dictators. He let Gadaffi stay at his house for gods sake!
>>
File: 1468037704381.jpg (150 KB, 600x828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468037704381.jpg
150 KB, 600x828
>>702388958
I hate you shit posting faggots.
>>
>>702390899
Okay. To clarify, I am not delusional enough to believe there weren't camera flashes at the DNC.
>>
>>702390934
I never said it was a good one.
>>
>>702389561
No. None of the other media outlets even refer to "Mainstream" media. It is only FOX news that does.
>>
>>702391040
ok good

just checking
>>
>>702382301
Enjoy your nuclear warfare with Iran and Russia with a few hundred millions of casualties, faggot
>>
>>702390261
just because it could be doesn't mean it should be. welcome to the republic.
>>
>>702382163
1. The RNC was trying the same thing against Trump; difference was, Trump won enough primaries. Bernie did not...
2. Everyone seems to have forgotten they were blaming Benghazi on reaction to a movie about Mohammad that was on YouTube...that was allowed to roll for quite a while.
3. Who knows? They're are SO many layers to this onion, who knows what lies beneath.
4. When she is quiet, her poll numbers go up; when she speaks her numbers go down, so why would she talk, unless she has to? I think the debates should be quite fascinating....
>>
Lesser evil. No other candidate has a chance, so I'm making my vote count towards somebody who can win over Trump.

Do I hate Trump? No. I just think he would be a very shitty POTUS.
>>
>>702388750
(low-t beta male)
>>
>>702382163
Answers to all of this inquiry:

Too bad the republicans nominated Trump or this shit would matter.
>>
>>702391139
Actually since Trump is an inexperienced unstable dipshit you're describing what would happen in a Trump Presidency.

thanks for playing
>>
>>702390632
It's so obvious how hard you're shilling. I'd rather trump win, but I don't stand by the dumb shit he has said in the past. Trust him a fuck of a lot more than hillary or any third party candidate because I really don't give a fuck about your world view. The current 2 party system is a reflection of 2 world views that contradict each other. The mainstream has been pushing real hard at one of those world views. Guess who's worldview that is.
>>
>>702389810
I dont expect them to. That is why I am doing my part to correct the record. Only that is impossible with all the bullshit heaped on everyone by Fox news and its supporters.

Try Googling "Trump obama birth certificate". Has everyone forgotten that this man has literally 0% care for truth?
>>
1. leaked info in unreliable
2. it is rumors
3. no
4. she's winning ain't she?

Donald Trump is racist, so all the white folk go voting for him.

If that weren't bad enough, racists are now targeting Hilary Clinton with bogus accusations.

Racists better understand that the black community will not tolerate their dirty tricks to influence politics.

We need to stand together and protest against the racists and loot against the racist white men who are oppressing us.
>>
>>702391204
You should still hate him. You've come this far.
>>
>>702390990
see
>>702384813
>not understanding that Clinton owns the media
anon responds:
>>702389367
>Clinton owns the media.... lol
you then respond with a defense talking about how media praises her


gee I don't see how anyone could think you believe clinton controls the media
>>
>>702390744
nope. If I had voted, it would have been for Carson. Now stfu get the fuck back to school, son.
>>
>>702391331
>Racists better understand that the black community will not tolerate their dirty tricks to influence politics.
lol, the "black community" is too busy killing each other to make any difference to the election.
>>
>>702391282
Yeah you totally trust a conman "businessman" with 6 bankruptcies and no experience in govt to do the job of someone like Clinton who's way more qualified and not a stupid bigoted loose cannon like Trump.

Sure, faggot.

>durr hurr hurr shill durr

shut up
>>
>>702390632
Hey I can write online that I sucked 8 dicks but in reality I'm a fucking virgin. Do you know where I'm getting at with this?
Same goes for Trump.
>>
>>702391282
Doesn't matter if you give a fuck or not

society is going to progress with or without you

either get on board or set yourself up to be a bitter old man like the "sure kid" faggot
>>
>>702391462
>Clinton who's way more qualified
How?
>>
File: fb07.png (533 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fb07.png
533 KB, 600x600
>>
>>702391429
>Carson
So you would have voted for someone even more clueless than Trump? And you're BRAGGING about it?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>702388422
I think there's a good chance she might get 2 terms and it's unlikely trump will be impeached. I do not want a Democratic supreme court and president. Obama has been able to push his agendas via executive orders. If we had another democratic president (let alone someone as unethical as hillary) with a court majority the house and Senate will be virtually useless.
>>
>>702382163
1. I don't care
2. I don't care
3. I don't care
4. I don't care

None of your argument means anything to me. I don't fucking care.
>>
>>702391563
shut up
>>
>>702391563
u srs?
donald trump has zero political experience, clinton has been a senator and secretary of state. trump can even get the full support of his own party, new republicans drop him every week
>>
>>702383201
Typical Nigger thinking with only its Dick.
I guess that's why Niggers were sold as slaves to every other race, and never left Africa on their own. The one left there still live like Prehistoric man;with the only modern things being ones that white and yellow men brought to them.
>>
>>702391462
You have 6 failures out of 100 and I'm sure you'd think you were doing pretty good.

Conman bullshit. makes me kek.

You get yourinformation from plebs on facebook, don't you?
>>
>>702382163
1. No one cares. DWS was fired. Had nothing to do with Hillary

2. Benghazi report cleared her of any wrongdoing.

3. Not at all, her doctors gave her a clean bill of health.

4. This is some tinhat type shit that fox news and the right are attempting to drum up into some kind of story.

All of this shit is just shitty tactics by the right in an attempt to hurt her numbers for the presidential election.

Guess what?

IT'S NOT WORKING.

>propaganda / 10
>>
>>702391783
>durr hurr i kins shows you howze trumps a financil GEENYUS durr

kek
>>
>>702391550
I'd rather die standing on my feet than live forever bent over with a dick in my ass. Sorry that offends you, pussy.
>>
>>702391641
I'm not bragging. I'm telling you that you're wrong. Stop projecting and you might look like less of an autistic faggot.
>>
So many paid shills...
1. Liberals have been fixing elections for years. They all know. They don't care.
2. She looked in the face of grieving families and lied - for political cover. You could say that all politicians do that, but why do we accept it?
3. She is an old lady, of course she has bad health. So what? Funny, despite her incredible corruption, that may be what sinks her campaign.
4. She is hiding because it helps her chances. She doesn't have to answer any real questions, and we don't have to hear her screeching but monotone voice. I wouldn't hire anyone that I couldn't at least interview.

None of this matters though, as we are screwed no matter who wins. The Fed will be forced to stop quantitative easing (printing money) and raise the prime lending rate soon.
>>
>>702391853
nice argument.
lel
>>
File: fb06.png (2 MB, 1214x816) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fb06.png
2 MB, 1214x816
>>702391882
>>
>>702391282
Just to be clear, you want to hand over the most important political office to a man that has 0 political experience. A man that probably cannot name the Mexican president that he just met with.

Alternatively you would turn down an extremely qualified and brilliant candidate with tons of experience.

I'm pretty sure you are not a hiring manager at a business are you?

I'm seriously asking.
>>
File: muh tinfoil hat.jpg (8 KB, 214x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh tinfoil hat.jpg
8 KB, 214x236
>>702392004
<-- (You)
>>
>>702390331

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

Meet Rajiv K. Fernando, a Clinton Foundation donor that got appointed to an advisory board he wasn't qualified to be on. He was removed a few days later and then became a DNC superdelegate.
>>
>>702391882
But you want Trump's dick in your ass.

k
>>
File: fb08.jpg (140 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fb08.jpg
140 KB, 600x600
>>702392004
>>
>>702391462
Bankruptcy is a god business practice dumbfuck.
Hes also had so many more businesses that 6 doesnt matter
>>
>>702391950
I'm not wrong.

You're a dipshit who just admitted you supported a clueless fuck like Carson.

I'm laughing at you faggot.
>>
>>702391563

Governor's Wife (First lady of a state)
First Lady of the USA
Senator
Secretary of State

.. That is a pretty impressive resume, not to mention her academic resume as well.... she is not a slouch
>>
>>702392004
>Liberals have been fixing elections for years.

prove it faggot
>>
>>702392004
>None of this matters though, a
it doesn't because it's a bunch of cringing lies you read off Breitbart
>>
>>702392009
>durr hurr hurr you shut up lib
>i supports a man with SIX BANKRUPPSEES DURR
>>
File: niggervote.jpg (38 KB, 245x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggervote.jpg
38 KB, 245x398
>>702392425
They were against this sort of thing, preventing conservatives from having their way.
>>
>>702392299
HURR DURR DURR I HAZ THE SMOKINGS GUNS HILLERY
I GOT YOU LIBZ I GOT YOU I GOT YOU DURR
>>
>>702392380
>Bankruptcy is a god business practice

and it'll be awesome with taxpayer dollars footing the fuckups

hahaha

hahahaha


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: fb09.jpg (120 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fb09.jpg
120 KB, 550x550
>>702392640
>>
>>702392545
I said prove it faggot

do not post again unless you have an unbiased link proving your assertion
>>
>>702392545
bullshit. everyone knows it's conservatives who are the racists.
>>
>>702392740
DURR I KINS POAST FACEBOOK FAGGOTRY
DURR
>>
>>702391660
stop being ignorant. These are big deals and if you weren't such a sheep you'd actually form an opinion of your own. get your head out of your political 'ass' (and literal ass) and vote for someone who would impact the country.
>>
>>702391728
We are asking how she is qualified, all you are doing is wining trump isnt.
>>
>>702392083
You're framing the question in such a way that implies that you're right about a lot of things. Something which really is not so.

There's many things in this world you do not understand and couldn't possibly wrap your head around at this point in time. I'm extremely certain that you are young and just entering the world of politics. I'm TELLING YOU, stay away from politics until your brain is fully developed. Probably around the time you turn 25 you should be thinking about voting. Let me know how you feel on that day. There is straight up nothing I like about hillary. I am not a progressive fuck. Go live in Chicago, Detroit, or Compton for a few years. If you still haven't learned how things work, kys.
>>
>>702392846
>We are asking how she is qualified,

you know the answer to this you fucking dipshit
you just can't handle that a woman with 20+ years of experience in govt is qualified for the job
>>
>>702392120
I really hope you don't believe the left isn't exactly the same when it comes to republicans.
>>
File: jew.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew.webm
451 KB, 720x404
>>702392753
Fine.

Liberals are mostly jews.

The proof is in the sheckles and jewy noses.

My proof? Irrefutable.

And on the perfect day, we'll load you in the showers with all the other kikes.
>>
File: Trump Nazi Proof.jpg (32 KB, 485x271) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump Nazi Proof.jpg
32 KB, 485x271
>>
>>702392386
>>702390744
>you sound like a trumpfag
>>702391429
>nope. If I had voted, it would have been for Carson

You were wrong. Go be an idiot somewhere else.
>>
>>702393108
>being this 12 and obsessed with Hitler

kek
>>
>>702392425
In 2012 ther were 59 precints in Philadelphia that voted 100% for Obama. That is statistically implausible. Learn to math drone.
>>
>>702393180

Yeah the Carson fag was the idiot.

Your point?
>>
File: feministoppression.jpg (883 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feministoppression.jpg
883 KB, 2560x1440
>>702392792
STOP OPPRESSING ME
>>
>>702393242
what else did you learn off Breitbart?
do share
>>
>>702392512
6/100+

It's amazing what a pathetic tryhard you are.
>>
>>702393242
Black turn out was the highest in history when Obama ran.

Not really a big deal when you think about it.
>>
>>702393141
The only difference is that trump isnt going to commit mass genocide dimwit
>>
>>702393297
DURR I DONTS KNOWSE HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOPS VURRY WULL DURR
>>
>>702388740
rothchilds is an easy example.... but you are here with an agenda
>>
>>702390931
A slush fund is an account used to hide money. Generally for tax evasion or illegal enterprise.
>>
I'm not into politics it seems gay and fake but
trump seems stupid, but he tries his best, even if hes fucked, he is honest. he just doesn't know better. like hes not consciously evil

Hillary on the other hand is like consciously crooked
if that makes sense
again politics is fake and gay
>>
>>702392979
Working for the government doesn't qualify you for shit. You rainbow hugging dreamers are an embarrasment.
>>
>>702393349
>what? durr hurr you shut up lib i knowse bizness
>so duz trump
>he haz 6 bankrupsees durr hurr

faggot
>>
>>702393264
Now you're pretending to be retarded? You really make the left look great. lol
>>
>>702389914
>clinton in comparison has had not a single charge laid

WRONG! She has many charges of illegal activity, no convictions.
>>
>>702393590
right working in government totally doesn't qualify you to be working in government

how's those paint chips taste m8?
>>
>>702393661
your trolls are shitty faggot

shit
>>
>>702393694
yeah but hurr durr Clinton's Jew/Saudi/Rooskie Overloards
>>
File: ferengi.jpg (344 KB, 700x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ferengi.jpg
344 KB, 700x548
>>702393525
>>
>>702393615
You're really butt hurt that someone holds a differing point of view. I really hope you're paid to do this, because if this is what you do with your free time, you're a bigger fuckin loser than most people on this board.
>>
>>702393738
If you need me to spell it out for you, I will.

You were wrong about me supporting trump, you incredible shit for brains. Put the fuckin bong down and take a nap, bro.
>>
>>702393796
HYOOMONS
>>
>>702392846
did you even read my post? It was about clinton's political experience dipshit. also the question wasn't "is clinton qualified", it was "is clinton MORE qualified":
>>702391563

try to keep up
>>
>>702386278
>Im ok with a two-faced candidate with overwhelming evidence of corruption because the huffington post told me trump is a racist.
>>
>>702393841
>durr wut lib?
>I tolt you twump noze bizzness
>he has SIX BANKWUPSEES
>YOU SHUT UP LIB AND STOP BEING MEEN
>>
>>702393615
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bankruptcy
>>
>>702383353
my god. fucking americans
>>
File: dur.jpg (78 KB, 1269x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dur.jpg
78 KB, 1269x523
The fastest way to determine if a thread is filled with 15 year old retards in between their usual activities like screaming "nigger" and "faggot" into their xbox headsets during CoD marathons.
>>
>>702382163
This thread has been created by Hillary spam machine and her minions troll on it.
>>
>>702393934
If you don't support Trump, then why are you the loudest in the anti-Hillary Derp Chorus here?
>>
>>702392846
P.S. the word is "whining"
>>
>>702394120
>Strategic_bankruptcy

using taxpayer dollars when Trump is President

haha

hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT SHUT UP
>>
>>702394085
well if you're satisfied with spending your time this way, I can't stop you.

Ready to talk like a grown up now?
>>
>>702394139
>wasting PAC money on a degeneratefest like 4chan

stupid faggot
>>
>>702384065
no, a vote for johnson just puts Killary in office you n00b. see Ross Perot/Clinton elections in the 90's. Bill would have never won either election without good old Ross
>>
>>702382301
You are on the wrong site. Clearly you meant to go to r/cuckold.
>>
>>702394139
That. So much shill. It smacks of desperation.
>>
>>702394261
I'm wiling to talk about anything

when you stop defending Trump's bankruptcies

so no you're not ready
>>
>>702394146
I'm not. You think I'm more than one person.
>>
>>702394312
>no, a vote for johnson just puts Killary in office you n00b


YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>>
>>702394420
You might as well be. You're both the same flavor of derp.
>>
>>702394425
didn't you fucking retards learn your lesson voting for that useless shitbird we have now, obama? or are you 14 and can't vote
>>
>>702382301
>1,2,3,4 - don't care

You learned well from cnn
>>
>>702394392
So when I defend trump you resort to retard green text? There is no hope for you. Enjoy class today, son. I'm not paying for next semester.
>>
>>702394461
whenever this comes down to you fucking up and being a retard, it's our fault. lol Nice going retard. See you later.
>>
>>702394561
I voted obama twice and don't regret either vote. sure beats the hell out of mccain/palin. one of the better presidents in recent decades.
>>
>>702383353

thats why is ahead by double digits thanks to her millions on ads
>>
>>702382163
1. She probably was roughly aware of it and chose to remain willfully ignorant of its full extent because plausable deniability
2. It's not exceptional. It's only gained attention because right-wing media (left-wing media just as bad)
3. No, and irrelevant to the presidential race
4. Pretty poor form, but the election as a whole is a joke so whatever

This whole election is shit. She is just the best of a pile of turds. Anything but the orange-skinned retard. I seriously can't imagine why anyone but an unironic white supremacist would still support his flip-flopping ass.
>>
>>702394712
and the fact that trump has no ground game to speak of, has spent little on ads, and has mismanaged his entire campaign in every way possible. dude had to replace his handlers twice.
>>
>>702394214
Are you too dumb to understand that the bankruptcies aren't necessarily due to incompetence, but can be used as a strategy to save a company? Why do you have such a hard time grasping this, hon?
>>
>>702394697
how can you possibly justify that statement? i fucking hate you millenials
>>
>>702394561
> that useless shitbird we have now, obama?

you mean that shitbird we would RE-ELECT to the Presidency if it were legal to do so?

THAT shitbird?

kek
>>
>>702386156
>My vote counts
>Electoral College

kek
>>
>>702388750
>You have a moral duty to let your wife get fucked by muslims.
>>
>>702394576
no just reflecting how you sound like a dipshit when you double-down on busted shit like defending Trump's bankruptcies

change the station, faggot
>>
>>702394945
only because niggers and shit for brains millennials like you
>>
>>702394909
because palin is literally retarded and I prefer obama's policies to mccain's. mccain is losing it. and romney was an out-of-touch robot. might've voted romney if he were running against hillary. what exactly has obama done or didn't do as president that has you so riled?
>>
>>702394680
Right. You're not a Trumpfag.

You just post like one.

And now you're running away
lol
>>
>>702395052
your only retort is "shit shit millenial", but tell us more about retards.
>>
>>702394887

right so you advocate wasting taxpayer money to do this when Trump's President

and you still wonder why I keep laughing at your faggot ass

go figure
>>
>>702395052
>durr niggers millennials
>muh buzzwords

kek
>>
>>702382301
Well i would vote for a blind and deaf hobo nigger with one arm and one leg before i would vote for Hillary. So what is your point?
>>
File: Trump racism.jpg (127 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump racism.jpg
127 KB, 960x960
>>
>>702395291
That you want Trump to be President.
>>
>>702382411
This is bait. No one is this stupid. Clinton is most corrupt politican in history
>>
>>702386389
thread
>>
File: imagesCAITJ8VR.png (2 KB, 122x124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imagesCAITJ8VR.png
2 KB, 122x124
>>702395496
>>
Clinton supporters, I am genuinely curious... when did you first realize you were retarded?
>>
File: germanislam.jpg (283 KB, 1000x525) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
germanislam.jpg
283 KB, 1000x525
>>702382163
I don't care about any of the 'scandals' like the e-mails and Benghazi that shit has nothing to do with me.
What I DO care about is that she has outright stated that she wants to start bringing a bunch of nigger musslims into USA, in other words the problems that Europe is having will soon be USA's problem.
I am not a Trump supporter, I don't even like the guy, but I would vote for him just for his immigration stance vs. Hillary's
>>
>>702386389
>>702395637

nope

Trump fucked up hard with his comments about Mexico and also with his Islamophobic remarks about Muslims.

Face it. Trump fucked up.
>>
>>702395398
This is actually the reason TO vote for him
>>
>>702395751
>she wants to start bringing a bunch of nigger musslims into USA,
>>
>>702395861
Captain Edgelord reporting for derpy
>>
>>702391280
>Trump is the candidate who wants to side with Russia
>He is going to start wars!
Back to yiur safe space please.
>>
>>702395496
she hasn't appointed her horse to senate
>>
>>702393141

WOAH dude, this means that Trump is LITERALLY HITLER
>>
File: refugees.webm (3 MB, 676x872) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
refugees.webm
3 MB, 676x872
>>702395751
There is nothing wrong with refugees. They are the salt of the earth.

If you have any criticisms of the refugees, you are a bigot and racist.
>>
>>702395751
Exactly.
>>
>>702395962
I said thanks for playing
you had your turn skippy
>>
File: diversity3.jpg (55 KB, 500x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
diversity3.jpg
55 KB, 500x323
>>702395805
The fact that Trump doesn't want them here IS the reason to vote for him!
>>
>>702396012
>>
>>702396225
I'm sure it is

for edgelords like you who thankfully can't voe
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 37
Thread DB ID: 77473



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.