Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 47
File: 1455825784996.jpg (886 KB, 3024x2268) Image search: [Google]
1455825784996.jpg
886 KB, 3024x2268
How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all humans on Earth very soon?

The evils of western culture needs to be purged from this Earth. Islam is our only hope.
Oh crusaders of the West, come to Islam. Worship Allah and follow in the footsteps of Muhammad SAW, or you can continue to be infidels and enemies of Islam.

Either way, your children will be Muslim.
>>
I will kill every last mudslime if they come near my children.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>
I'm an atheist and hate all nonwhites, but you're probably right. The billionaires in charge of the west are deliberately sabotaging it.
>>
>>702380053
Muhammad was gay, that's why they pray with their ass in the air.
>>
File: LowQuality.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LowQuality.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>702380053
>>
>>702380053
OP is a faggot.

Also, those retarded shit-eating grins get me every time.
>>
File: Brussels Riots 1.png (1 MB, 1211x691) Image search: [Google]
Brussels Riots 1.png
1 MB, 1211x691
>>702380202
Why are westerners so violent? Barbarics pigs... the whole lot of them.
They need Islam, the religion of peace to learn to be civil.
>>
File: 11102117061357734000apx.jpg (54 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
11102117061357734000apx.jpg
54 KB, 470x313
>>702380564
>>
>>702380053
You post this thread all the time. What's going on man? You cool?
>>
>>702380670
>Westerners violent
>Post a riot done by Muslims

Top kek.
>>
>>7023806
> Islam, the religion of peace
> terrorism
> pedophilia
> sharia law
> behead people over "ayy muhammad here, if i split to allah n shit do you wanna be a bro and replace me?"
> peace
>>
>>702380909
>implying there is only one Muslim on the internet
You can't really be this dumb, can you?
>>
pork is the answer. PORK I TELL THEE
>>
>>702380564
A key feature of virtue signaling is the empty-eyed grin.
>>
File: 1471071288399.jpg (96 KB, 648x459) Image search: [Google]
1471071288399.jpg
96 KB, 648x459
>>702380053
I wish he is alive
>>
>>702380973
They look pretty white to me... somebody is in denial.
>>
File: haram.jpg (40 KB, 586x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
40 KB, 586x471
>>702380053
>>
>>702381237
You ignorant cunt, that picture is from the brussels riots where shitskins decided they were oppressed.
>>
>>702380053
Not all, nigger. Atheists don't accept religion.
>>
>>702381002
>Islam the religion of peace
>standing up to barbaric invaders and oppressors
>marrying and consumatting according to science and biology rather than pagan counting of rotations around the sun
>having good, timeless ideals for a non-cucked, lawful and decent society, not constantly perverting laws to riduiculous extremes
>Justice for rapists and murderes instead of the western males promotion of rape culture
>not pacifism

FTFY
>>
>>702381480
>Muslim
>tattoo sleeves
Lol, westerners are incredibly stupid.
>>
File: 1447947024106 (1).jpg (70 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447947024106 (1).jpg
70 KB, 720x404
>>
>>702381860
i lmaod
>>
>>702381838
If fucking FouseyNoob got tattoos...
>>
File: 1456831993283.jpg (459 KB, 666x1110) Image search: [Google]
1456831993283.jpg
459 KB, 666x1110
>>
>>702381237
No they are sand-niggers.
>>
>>702382030
Proof that Muslims are fags. Way to go muhammed, you ass addict
>>
>>702381971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGf62lZleGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw1mPAPwNbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIws0Ki1g0
>>
>>702381237
Islam is not a race. You can be white and also muslim.
>>
>>702382862
So you admit, we have converted enough of you there to start causing riots...

Wonderful.
>>
>>702383056
Youre so vapid its weird to be trying to claim your shit religion is #1. There havent been any muslim riots in America. If they did theyd fucking die lol. Theyd be shot dead in the streets. Islam is the one group of people that no one in america really likes.
>>
>>702383056
Plus you disgusting degenerates smell like shit. Adopt deodorant into your culture and you may overtake a country.
>>
>>702383306
America is the one country in the world that nobody likes... the difference is, we don't come from a cucked society that tries to be "liked".

Learn from your European brethren. They were always first to making great societal changes. Now they're all flocking to Islam by the millions... don't get left behind.
>>
Every day, victories are acheived.
>>
>>702380053
Bait but......

Both secularists and muslims forget their are more Roman Catholics in the world than muslims. This includes military ordinates in every elite military structure in the US and EU, Latin America etc.

It is the church hierarchy itself that restrains 500 million of them from taking out the thrash and eliminating their critics and for fun retaking the middle east.

Don't awaken a giant from slumber. Be quiet, be peaceful be charitable or if you do wake the giant watch as you are buried by hundreds of millions who reject abortion, divorce, adultery and the innate savagery of the abomination that is islam.
>>
>>702380053
I just want a meteor to destroy the planet already.
>>
>>702380053
Muslims areally about 100 years behind most western country. Religion becomes less important as time goes on so I'm not concerned. Ur great grandchildren will be atheist
>>
File: pork.jpg (63 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
pork.jpg
63 KB, 540x405
>>
If anything religion is slowly dying off in the western world
>>
>>702384512
muhammad is that you?
>>
>>702384127
Wooo... I'm so scared /s.

Non-Islamic cultures are sick ands disgusting, especially western Christianity who have imposed their wicked ways on everyone elsethrough war and oppression.
But Allah is wise and knows your society will fail because you have watered down your beliefs to the point were self-defense of your people is frowned upon, whereas in Islam it is a religious duty.

>Islam will dominate
>deal with it.
>>
>>702383796
The EU and every nation in it is obliged by originally Roman Catholic values of charity that oblige restrained treatment of a tiny minority of 7% of the population that are muslim. The same Roman Catholic origins also include the teaching of just war o defence of innocents and self. Muslims are soaked in ignorance and assume that they won't be slaughtered if they make themselves a threat to innocents in the EU. Therefore they should shut up, be peaceful and charitable or leave before they force a war that will remove their religion and cultures from world history forever.

Europe is the heart of the two biggest wars in human history and the ghetto dwelling muslim minorities would do well to be quiet and show great respect or suffer the consequences.
>>
>>702384338
>tips fedora
>>
If white people adopt Islam they just become white muslims, what will happen is muslim culture will be white-washed, the prophet will be depicted as a white man and all major contributions to Islamic culture would be considered the development of white people. It's the same shit that happened to christianity, there's literally nothing new to what your proposing OP. who cares?
>>
>>702380053
I'm looking forward to fighting the scourge. Can't wait to kill some medieval sand chimps.
>>
>>702384774
> values of charity that oblige restrained treatment of a tiny minority
>just war o defence of innocents and self.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh deceitful crusader, your tricks and lies do not work on Muslims. Maybe you can lie and take advantage of tribal Africans, but a wise Muslim will never fall for you tricks.

You and your people are the opposite of that, and you will never change until you embrace Islam. History and current events have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>702384731
You believe this because you are a savage with no education who gets his impression from degenerate muslim ghetto dwellers who steal, deal drugs and live on social security.

You know nothing of just war doctrine and your should be very aware that once that is ever triggered nearly a billion Roman Catholics and some of the greatest military and economic powers on earth will eliminate islam permanently. This would be a human tragedy as hundreds of millions would die, most muslim. Muslims in general have no knowledge of European or Roman Catholicism. The same obligations that oblige charity and tolerance are the ones that make a declared just war unstoppable.

I think of muslims as barbaric savages in ghettos. So far that is all they are and all they show themselves to be.
>>
brb gonna wipe my poopy ass with the quran
>>
>>702385153
I actually pity you but your should pity more the impoverished and mostly criminal muslim minorities who live in ghettoes in the EU that you are setting up for extermination by threatening innocent lives and the vales of Christian civilisation. You don't know anything of life outside degenerate urban squalor.
>>
>>702384512
:)
>>
>>702385294
Still don't haven't evolved to use water to clean shit, huh? I pity these filthy animals.

Maybe if you read the Quran instead of tearing it for sub-par wiping, you would learn something about hygiene. Stay filthy, barbarian.
>>
>>702380053
What's with this picture? children mocking Islam?
Clearly this is just for fun. I'm not a moslem, but I know that men and women pray separated. Also girls dont wear a Hijab.
>>
File: Burj-Khalifa-Travel-Guide.jpg (260 KB, 1536x1076) Image search: [Google]
Burj-Khalifa-Travel-Guide.jpg
260 KB, 1536x1076
>>702385379
What values? Teaching your daughters to be whores and your sons to be faggots? LOL!

Many westerners are sick of your shit and are starting to realize the pure way of life that is Islam.

There is no such thing as an innocent westerner. They all support their countries aggression and warmongering against Muslims.
We will make Europe great again.
>>
>>702385653
The Pakistanis I see wandering like lost children stunned by the wealth of the west engaged in delivering bad cheap food while they live in self imposed squalor are so profoundly lacking in education they pass as almost clinically retarded. They are if anything objects of abject pity.

They ghettoise themselves and their children engage in coping US black culture, petty criminality and occasional freak reversions to a barbaric culture of murder by suicide and killing their female relatives. They own none of the land or capital in Europe and have almost no representation politically or in officer corps.

They should be very careful not to be perceived as threatening the lives of those who compose the vast majority around them.

I genuinely fear that I they do not improve themselves that they will meet the same fate as those who died in concentration camps in ww2.

However whenever I read the inane ramblings of some third world lunatic like the OP the phrase 'they are asking for it' does spring to mind,
>>
>>702386165
Everyone who comes to Islam has to learn somewhere. You don't just go from infidel to Mujahid in 1 day....
These children are the next generation of Native European Muslims. The future is Islam.
Get ready.
>>
>>702380053
>>702380768
ahhhh... school
i remeber these days
>lets see how goat fuckers live
>>
>>702386221
Oh look a skyscraper. The desert people caught up to early 20th century technology. Great job, goatfuckers!
>>
>>702386221
The same tolerance of whores and faggots is what protects muslims in the EU. However whores and faggots have always existsed and always will, whether muslims will exist as oil money vanishes and they draw genocidal intent against themselves with innumerable acts of barbarity is another matter.

Personally I think the existent muslim ghetto dwellers in Europe will become itinerant refuse on the outskirts of western civilisation forever after the oil money is gone as their predecessors the roma gypsies became.
>>
>>702386368
>Come to another persons country
>wreck shit up
>they are asking to be exterminated

You have just explained our Jihad, brother. Fortunately, our culture unanimously agrees on those three points because there is no cuckery or political correctness to destroy us.

We will give our enemies the choice to convert or die.
>>
>>702380053
they didnt even seperate the girls from the boys. And they allow the bitches in the back without veils. Did they send the infidels to the female prayer room?
>>
>>702386586
The TALLEST skyscraper in the world.
>>
>>702386418
I think you will witness the worldwide evaporation of islam worldwide within your lifetime if you are in your 20s. As the oil wealth that has funded lunatic wahhabism dries up and young people raised as muslims become aware that the only fruits of islam are poverty and authoritarianism, it will face a cultural collapse. In fact the muslim brotherhood thought exactly the same. It is islam that cannot survive contact with western civilisation.
>>
>>702386752
>The same tolerance of whores and faggots is what protects muslims in the EU.
Tolerance? There is outright promotion of it. Just like there will soon be outright promotion of Islam to aid it's spread over the lands of infidels, bringing light and prosperity to a diseased land.
>>
>>702386221
That whole city was made by Western knowhow. Shitskins don't add anything of value to the world.
>>
File: 1330825513315.gif (2 MB, 318x241) Image search: [Google]
1330825513315.gif
2 MB, 318x241
>>702385653
you do realise mohammed drank camel piss right?
some hygiene right there..
>>
كسمك يا اوبي
>>
>>702387608
Kek. After everyone else came there to show you how westerners how it's done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
Thank Allah you have that H1-B...
>>
>>702380053
>How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all humans on Earth very soon?
That's education for you!
>>
>>702387019
I sit writing in an EU nation which like most EU counties has a distinguished history in killing.

Muslims here are a tiny and annoyingly vocal minority. Many people of a rightwing persuasion would like to exterminate them. The main body of society chooses tolerance and charity as they are values that generations of killing and the core values of Christendom embrace. Muslims choose to live in ghettoes and their youth are unemployable petty criminals. They have no role in agriculture, the military, land ownership and when they do acquire a tenement in an inner city they immediately covert it to a slum. They fail to advance themselves even with free education provided and they are a burden on the social security charitable mechanisms.

In my country millions attend Roman Catholic church services every Sunday in numbers that dwarf these tiny muslim ghettoes and it is those that attend Roman Catholic schools that excel academically.

Your conception of muslims as being something more than a modern variant on roma gypsies is deluded.

You seem keen that these muslim dregs of society living on the margins of it should be viewed as a threat. It is in fact imperative that the centre ground of society does not view them as such or by simply allowing the extreme right to do what it wishes to muslims they will be exterminated utterly.

Is this some sort of part of the muslim suicide culture, your wish to be perceived as a threat?
>>
Islam might fuck the world but it'll never take it over

The Chinese and Russians fucking hate mudslimes, they'd carpet bomb the shit out of Europe and sandcunt land on a whim
>>
>>702388381
If we weren't a threat, why are millions of westerners in America voting for Trump?
Are they all idiots who are falling for a dumb "fearmongering"?

Clearly they know something you don't.
>>
>>702388244
>posts some irrelevant shitskin who got his masters degrees in a western university as proof of how great islamic knowhow is.

yeah ok
>>
>>702388705
Holy shit. Hillary Clinton came into my room to bring me a jar of pickles and I literally screamed at her and hit the jar of pickles out of her hand. She started to have a seizure and threw a barbell at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to Hillary but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe Trump has the dankest memes. I want to be stronger together. I want Hillary to be president and let in more refugees. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Virginia???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>702388705
Greatest threat to western civilization are cunts like Angela Merkel and Hillary Clinton. That's why.
>>
File: 1335044101327.gif (1 MB, 355x288) Image search: [Google]
1335044101327.gif
1 MB, 355x288
>>702388381
i'm in the EU too, recently got a muslim neighbor, actually needed to call the police because of the smell of death, they are an unorganised, filthy and are clearly mentally retarded (like american dindu's) , and with every day public opinion seems to get worse, they are asking for a war they cannot possibly win.
>>
>>702381860
Go save more pictures twice
>>
File: September-11-Image-Gallery-2.jpg (29 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
September-11-Image-Gallery-2.jpg
29 KB, 650x366
>>702388714
>Father of modern skyscrapers
>reason the WTC, Willis Tower, Burj Khalifa is possible
>recieved grounding education in Muslim nation of Bangladesh
>Literally shaped Chicago skyline

You're welcome, infidel.

Muslims rule over you. We help you put up your tall buildings and take them down too... never forget that.
>>
File: image.png (407 KB, 415x620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
407 KB, 415x620
allahu akbar sandniggers when trump becomes president islam will go up allah's asshole
>>
>>702389266
Did they shit in hallway? Ive heard about apartment buildings going to complete shit since they moved in.
>>
>>702384302
Same bro, humanity disgusts me. I will mourn those that I care about and like, but they carry in them the genes of a vile and degenerate species. Cleanse the earth in flame, and begin again....
>>
>>702389115
And why are they a threat exactly?
>Because WE are a threat

Nice attempt at avoiding admitting that. Too bad it's too true to ignore.
>>
كفايه ديبايت يا اولاد الشرموطه
>>
>>702380053
Anonymous FAGGOT NO BURKHAS FREEDOM / FAGGOT >> PORK NAKED WOMEN FREEDOM FREEDOM PORK NO BURKHAS FREEDOM PORK FAGGOT >> PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK
How FAGGOT does FAGGOT it FAGGOT feel FAGGOT to FAGGOT know FAGGOT that FAGGOT Islam FAGGOT will FAGGOT the FAGGOT religion FAGGOT of FAGGOT all FAGGOT humans FAGGOT on FAGGOT Earth FAGGOT very FAGGOT soon?

The FAGGOT evils FAGGOT of FAGGOT western FAGGOT culture FAGGOT needs FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT purged FAGGOT from FAGGOT this FAGGOT Earth. FAGGOT Islam FAGGOT is FAGGOT our FAGGOT only FAGGOT hope.
Oh FAGGOT crusaders FAGGOT of FAGGOT the FAGGOT West, FAGGOT come FAGGOT to FAGGOT Islam. FAGGOT Worship FAGGOT Allah FAGGOT and FAGGOT follow FAGGOT in FAGGOT the FAGGOT footsteps FAGGOT of FAGGOT Muhammad FAGGOT SAW, FAGGOT or FAGGOT you FAGGOT can FAGGOT continue FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT infidels FAGGOT and FAGGOT enemies FAGGOT of FAGGOT Islam.

Either FAGGOT way, FAGGOT your FAGGOT children FAGGOT will FAGGOT be FAGGOT Muslim.
>>
>>702389502
i'm quite sure they've pissed in the stairwell, i make sure not to touch anything, they also seem to completely ignore or not comprehend english or respect, until you get really pissed off anyway.
>>
شيك ماي دبز
Check my dubs fags and stop fighting
>>
>>702388705
Your mosques built with Saudi oil money will become nighclubs. Your youth atheists. You are tolerated along with whores and faggots which like muslims are vocal but largely irrelevant noisy minorities. The whores and faggots do not however commit acts of violence and indeed while they did not seek to advocate their degeneracy were tolerated. Now that they have begon to do so, watch as the disposition of tolerance changes. Homosexuality is inate to muslim cultures such as Afghanistan, as is poverty and authoritarianism. Muslims are just another form of socially outcast minorities that like whores and faggots look inward to their own self importance, not outward to the vast majority who could exterminate them with a breath. All three groups are by and large irrelevant, unless they are perceived as a threat by that broader majority and when that happens....horror is unleashed.

If you had even a minute knowledge of European history you would know this. You do not because your education consisted of memorising the Koran and deluding yourself to the fact that the Arabian peninsula was a barbaric hinterland which will revert to that when the oil money has gone. Like children arabs squandered the money and no one on the planet will pity them when they die in vast numbers when it is gone and they look to vanity projects in cement as they starve and murder each other. For at least six generations my family has in each generation made instruction and experience in martial skills an obligation and our loyalty is to Rome.

So not fuck with us. Serve and do what you inclined to which is to work as servants with limited education who clean and prepare food when trained and we will be kind to you. Threaten us and manage to be perceived as a threat your ghettoes streets will run with the blood of your families.
>>
File: 2hoUPlu.png (89 KB, 275x450) Image search: [Google]
2hoUPlu.png
89 KB, 275x450
If this post is trips mudslimes take over Europe
>>
>>702389115
>Angela Merkel

DRINKING GAME
>>
>>702380053
>How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all humans on Earth very soon?
>Islam will the religion
Take English 101 and try again. :^)
>>
>>702389834
فاشل يا كلب كسمك احا
Only a Muslim can get trips to take over
Not only eurofags
>>
>>702388705
HAHAHAHAHAHA ISLAMOPHOBIC FAGGOT
>>
k
>>
>>702389266
because racism like yours isn't totally clearly mentally retarded
>>
>>702389468
>reason the WTC, Willis Tower, Burj Khalifa is possible
hardly, he was just the first to officially think of it.

Bangladesh is a secular democracy btw.
>>
>>702389468
shut up

now

do not post here again
>>
>>702389620
Ofcourse the iceberg is a threat, if you have a crazed captain steering directly towards it.
>>
>>702389839
asshole?
>>
File: HEIL HITLER.webm (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
HEIL HITLER.webm
2 MB, 600x338
>>702380053
>Islam will the religion
good to see mudslime's still cant do punctuation.
>>
File: Brightside01.jpg (6 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
Brightside01.jpg
6 KB, 284x160
>>702380053
All religion is dying, the largest country in the world has public school "Atheist" I mean science classes as mandatory for EVERYONE, in all likelihood it's just a matter of time before Muslim children also worship the Gods of Logic and Reason or "science".

>We place so much emphasis on STEM classes that our little bastards graduate unable to read anything but math
>>
>>702389784
The filthy and deceitful pigs of the West use this argument all the time to pull oppress and use everyone they ever encountered... they just changed the reasons.

>We are a superior race. Bow down to us.
>No no, we are a tolerant non-racist superior culture. Bow down to us.
>We are superior fighters, bow down to us.
>We want money and resources, bow down to us.

Your sick culture needs Islam more than anyone.
>>
>>702390268
> thinks a syntax error is a punctuation error

Allah will save you I guess
>>
>>702390255
>durr hurr hurr shitskinsza gonna rune muh country

faggot
>>
>>702388705
They are not a threat but because islam embraces suicide they wish to be perceived as such. Western civilisation has always had some manifestation of the 'far right' looking to be unleashed like attack dogs on some pathetic minority. Usually the minority wishes to avoid extermination and survive, what distinguishes muslim ghetto dwellers is they persistent calls to be seen as a threat and wiped out. islam has always been a suicide cult that existed in the most infertile barren and unwanted regions o the earth, simply because no one wanted such regions. Their they festered in squalor, occasionally making violent excursions only to be persistently slaughtered by western civilisation, even on their 'home turf' until they went back to quiet squalor.

I genuinely fear that their will be a genocide if they continue to push to be seen as a threat.
>>
>>702390201
The Iceberg did win... and so will Islam. All due to western arrogance.
The piggies never learn.
>>
Don't you have family members to be killing right now?

Fuck off mudslime
>>
File: 0_1336882985990_news.jpg (48 KB, 656x366) Image search: [Google]
0_1336882985990_news.jpg
48 KB, 656x366
>>702380053

Not as long as us Serbs are around. kebob
>>
>>702390842

>durr hurr genocide is awsome durr

faggot
>>
>>702390588
So would you have us see you as a threat and go out and burn your mosques and slums?

How foolish. It's like talking with a toddler trying to kick the ankles of a weight lifter who's screaming 'fight me'. It would take no more that a thousand men in my country to kill every single muslim and their families in a week. We have a long history of such warfare and irrespective of law a tradition of keeping arms to this day.Foolish child.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 960x960
Seems kinda insecure that it has to be all one way or the other. Like there cant be any non-muslims in said eutopia of far away perfect culture. Why other people gotta be muslims or inferior? Its arrogant, and its the same mindset that fuels all kinds of fascism.
Tl;dr: i took the bait, fascism=silly
>>
File: fuckface.gif (2 MB, 673x480) Image search: [Google]
fuckface.gif
2 MB, 673x480
>>702390326
your sick culture is revolved around some hairy mudlsime that wrote a book whilst high on the streets and then mind-controlled thousands of people and praised a false idol of god.
>>
>>702380053
this is true OP.
our culture is shit, i think a day ismal conquer the wolrd
>>
>>702380310
sorry i have to catch it
>>
>>702391129
Primitive westerner still thinking in conventional warfare mindset.

Our Jihad is being waged with higher birth rates, exponential conversion rates, and subjugation of native European infidels.

We will take over while you are busy polishing your tanks and fighter jets. You will wake up one day wondering whatr the hell happened.
>>
>>702387173
>The TALLEST skyscraper in the world.
Built by ..

I guess you've got the point. If not for the oil, there'd be no more goat fuckers in the world.
>>
>>702391632
>We

kek
>>
>>702391231
The origin of muslim brotherhood extremism was always that islam could not survive contact with superior western civilisation. They were right and no amount of whining or suicidal violence can change that. It is the cultural artifacts of Christian values like tolerance and charity that facilitate their existence at all. Stay in your ghettoes with your hash dealing uneducated unemployed youth. No one cares. The only thing you muslims are a threat to is your own grandchildrens lives and you seem to wish them either genocide or being one of poverty and squalor.

Is it not interesting that muslims live in ghettoes just as jews did in eastern Europe prior to their extermination?
>>
>>702391632

Right.

Even Western Europe is about one more explosion away from Hugo Boss uniforms and "internment" camps.

It'll be holocaust 2.0.

But don't feel too bad. In 50 years or so we'll apologize.
>>
>>702387173
I fail to see how a tall building proves you point
>>
>>702391632
We don't do tanks and fighter jets here.

We do knocks at doors at 2AM and short terrifying journeys to quiet country roads and a bullet in the back of the skull. We do massive bombs and ambushes. You see you know very little or nothing about European countries. If you think noisy militant religious minorities have a great lifespan in Europe, you really really need to pick up a history book.

I think you know this though. Your wish to die is part of your Islamic suicide cult and can be ignored as just another unpleasant noise coming from your tiny festering slums. You lot are too laughable to go to war on.
>>
File: 1465150162011.jpg (302 KB, 1120x744) Image search: [Google]
1465150162011.jpg
302 KB, 1120x744
>>702391971
Lol, Nazi 2.0 is a joke. First you need to stop being furries and faggots...
>>
File: 1461327875894.jpg (43 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
1461327875894.jpg
43 KB, 332x396
>>702390588
>islam will win
>Is one of the most looked down upon religions , due to its harshness towards women and genreal idiologies
>can only blow up 2 towers and a few buildings over the course of 20 years
>america shoves it's big thick eagle cock up Isil's ass that they are forced to withdraw 12 times in over 4 years
>we will win tho lol

Don't you have your own family to rape mudlsime?
>>
>>702392268
Germany in the 30s actually was a peak point for things like transsexuals, homosexuals etc

Look what happened next.
>>
>>702392268

Don't worry.

They'll go too.

All outstanding debts will be settled.
>>
File: 1449253899364.jpg (94 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449253899364.jpg
94 KB, 720x720
>>702380053
I'll never live to see it. When it happens I will go to war and kill as many Islam Women and children as I can find.
>>
File: Islam family raising.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
Islam family raising.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
>>702381728
Such Bullshit.
>>
>>702392490
Hitler, who loved Islam and socialism, was thrust into power to attempt to eradicate the scourge of western "liberalism".
>>
>>702391632

sure
>>
They already worship the same retarded god as you muslims in the west. They just don't think they have to live life as a goat farming, kiddie raping, peasant. They also don't try to kill all the mudslimes *anymore* just because they chose a different prophet as THE prophet.
>>
>>702392663
I can't go to war on some illiterate Pakistanis who live five to a room in ghettoes. They are both physically and educationally retarded and have neither land or property to take as bounty. They are too impoverished to breed and raise children and when they do their children become petty criminals and street drug dealers. Their mosque is funded by oil money and that wont last. Their furture is the new jewish ghetto (but without the enterprise or education or gypsies.

When I see roma begging I am always struck by how similar they look to Pakistanis.

I sometimes see the spoled youth of the arab gulf states who are supposedly here to study medicine and cannot manage so pay to have others take their examinations. They are physically small and unable to communicate and look terrified. I saw a local girl pull one out of a bus seat by the ear so she could take his seat last week. Our grandmothers let alone our young men could cut all their throats in a few days without getting tired. They are a threat only to themselves.
>>
Sure thing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQzuFrMRA3M

Looks like us westerners fuck religion in the buttocks with our veiny cocks
>>
>>702392905
Why? Also shit in your picture happened to her in Pakistan. It's normal for every third world country, not only for Islam ones. In Russia we have vast areas with Muslim majority. Tatarstan for instance and they're ok, chill people, not that different from us at all. They drink, sometimes eat pork and their women don't wear burkas.
>>
>>702392905
Nice picture.
Funny how the deceitful infidels neglect to mention how the major difference...

>In Islam, the perpetrator will be executed by sword in public for all to see
>In western culture, the the perp is given free food and shelter for a few years and released for "good behaviour".
Unless the woman was raped, in which case, they ask what she was wearing and blame her.
>>
>>702392906
I am no more a fan of hitlers suicide cult than isams. I am a Roman Catholic and my credo is God, Family, Country. I can only kill in just defence and the muslims here are a pathetic squalid illiterate impoverished minority, their children become unemployed petty criminals with short lifespans. They own no land and have no role in politics, the military or even small medium enterprise. Should they indeed spawn more children than they can support well then they just ensure intergenerational poverty and squalor for themselves. They are no threat except for their gibbering about wishing to be perceived as one due to their Islamic suicide cult. They would all be dead in weeks if broader society believed them
>>
>>702381860

kaio-kek x40
>>
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with liberals. There's nothing progressive about this bullshit. Why do they have to latch on to clinging over any fucking agenda where people claim to be victimized. This is not good for society.
>>
>>702393391
Pakistanis and Indians sure indeed are cancer of humanity.
>>
>>702380053
I wonder when will it be when humanity see religions as stupid as believing the earth is flat
>>
>>702394272
Hindus are less full of themselves and seem to come to work and then leave. It is cold and wet here and they do not last the winters well.

I see little of worth in 'islamic' civilisation, Indians at some point in the distant past had interesting aspects. They both mainly deliver bad fast food and live in squalor though.
>>
>>702393828
Defence? Defence of what? Your barbaric culture of war and greed?
No, no. We will destroy everything you have because that is the only way we can ensure you will our safety. We will offer you, a choice to convert, live under Islam or die. Such is the mercy of Islam and the rules of Jihad. Allah has prescribed order on how to deal with such vile enemies of Islam... unlike your people who go around murdering and oppressing for fun.

Why would an invading army who are laying the foundations of an Islamic society ever want to contribute to that countries economy?
Ultimately any monetary contribution you make to a Western empire will be used to fund the death and oppression of some less fortunate people somewhere in the world...

We are there simply to take over. Watch your back.
>>
>>702380053
>the religion of all humans
Are you implying they're going to kill me?
>>
>>702394572
Fine.

If you want to commit suicide then you have chosen a fine way to do it. Poverty followed by genocide. You threaten your own safety not mine. Forced conversion provides grounds or just war and your youth are degenerate petty criminals and unemployed. You live in slums and our non urban terrain is utterly alien to you. We have a thousand years of making war on this terrain and I genuinely pity these pathetic illiterates you encourage with your suicide mission. More have died in a single small battle here even in the 17th century than there are muslins here.

Your ignorance o Europe is founded on the ignorance of your teachers and the ignorance of your cult. History shrugs as yet another militant religious minority gets exterminated in Europe and no one cares.
>>
>>702394572
should I take a muslim youth tonight and leave them in a shallow grave?

You seem to wish this, less effort than counting cattle.

A suicide cult of lost illiterates huddling in urban ghettoes in foreign lands, the modern muslim in Europe.
>>
File: 1460921001774.jpg (75 KB, 496x604) Image search: [Google]
1460921001774.jpg
75 KB, 496x604
>>702395835
>Forced conversion provides grounds or just war
Kek. With westerners, simply existing not to serve them provides grounds for war. Stop pretending like you've only just found a reason to be violent.

Read a history book, your people have always been aggressive with every one they've ever encountered, including themselves.

The only thing that will save the world from this plague of Western greed and genocide is Islam.
Forced conversion is a merciful alternative to a violent Jihad in which all the males are executed for their crimes against Islam and Muslims.

Even your hero Hitler respected Islam. The modern liberal agenda has brainwashed you to hate Islam. No wonder your scoiety is crumbling.
>>
>>702396842
You do realise Europe is many nations with very different histories?

many were occupied by neighbours and wars raged back and forth for thousands of years.

Hitler is not my hero.

My people have survived longer than islam has existed and I see your people here and laugh and their weak minds and bodies, lost and impoverished confused and landless, begging on the streets, huddled packed in tiny ghettoes, doing servants work and unable to take the climate. No threat. Yes you breed unemployed illiterate youth to say in those ghettoes as petty criminals who's parents could not afford to support them. Like gypsies a trembling worthless tiny group of lost and impoverished objects of pity for those inclined to charitable works. A threat, only to themselves.
>>
File: fb010.jpg (400 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
fb010.jpg
400 KB, 500x1000
>>
>>702381728
>justice for rapists
If by that you mean: the rapist can stone the rapee to death for being too enticing, then sure. "Justice". Replacing the evils of the west with the evils of the east isn't any kind of progress.
>>
File: fb011.png (343 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fb011.png
343 KB, 600x600
>>
>>702393576
In the west, if a woman accuses you of rape, your life is over, even if you didn't do it. No one accuses her, and everyone believes her even if evidence is on your side.
>>
Muhammad's grandmother wasn't even born yet when Lao Tzu was smoking weed
>>
>>702396842
Its true my people are known for war. You come here asking for it, screaming for it from your tiny urban slums packet with physical wretches, educationally retarded, unable to handle the weather, landless, outcast. Objects of pity an contempt. So pathetic and urbanised that you would die outside of exposure in one night outside a city, unable to farm or eucate yourselves, unwanted by employers, lost strangers in a strange land owned by warlike people. You are no threat and history will swallow you whole into nothing here, just like all those who came before you.

Here muslims are such a tiny number and so illiterate poor that it would be dishonourable to kill them. They do it best to themselves anyway, they murder their women and their youth die as petty criminals.

Is it not kind that we help them not starve and allow some to work cleaning our toilets and being errand boys?

It is kind.
>>
>>702381728
Women get killed for being raped by muslims, how the fuck is that justice?
>>
File: untitled.png (41 KB, 327x154) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
41 KB, 327x154
He was a faggot by the way.

Also perhaps one of the greatest military leaders the arabs have known. A westerner of course.
>>
>>702398920
The rapist is executed, not the woman. Not a single verse in the all-instructive Quran says anything about killing a woman for being raped.

Not like a westerner would know anything about justice for rape. All they do is create a rape culture and see their women as perpetual sex objects. They are literally scared for their lives if they choose not to show off their bodies for the appeasement of the sex-crazed barbarian infidels.
>>
>>702399636
We need to lessons from your inferior and failed culture. When the oil is gone you will all be left to die because you muslims have no worth to anyone and arabs even less..
>>
>>702399900
When the oil is gone, so will you... our jihad will be complet by then.

>Islam will dominate
>>
Have any of you ever even wiped your ass with the quran are you all bullshitting
>>
Hhhhahahaha... you have some complex sandniggers? You were worthless since the beginning of time
.and you will always be. Savages, fucking goatfuckers, nobody will ever like you, monkeys
>>
>>702400412
You'd better hurry then.

The tiny number of impoverished illiterate muslim wretches you have here look barely enough to dig their own graves and on no land to dig them on. Neither the oil or your suicide cult will last the thousand years you need to walk tall enough amongst us so we can make war on you.
>>
Muhammad is gay pedophile
>>
Go get PhD in kebap making
>>
do any of you know da song in dis vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEGQGL6u62E
i was thinking there would be brown people here and that would help but its just white neets troeling XDDD and getting mad
i guess that works too
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 776x602
>>702399636
>>
>>70240090wezterners always change their argument... first they'll lament that weree their argument... first they'll lament that we're taking over Europe and that the liberals are ruining it by letting us in, then the next minute they're convinced that we pose no threat and the are so few of us to even change anything. do they learn this trickery and deceit at home or is it taught at schools? such a deceitful culture.
>>
>>702380202
I want to give you a cookie
>>
>>702382030
this my new wallpaper
>>
>>702401694
The far right always want to kill a minority. The centre o society where the officers, land owners, employed and stable families are see these muslim vagrants in their slums and occasionally are charitable to them. Honestly these muslim ghetto dwellers are to weak and pathetic to go to war on or it would already have happened. Yes we are warlike but we like some sort of sport. physically weak, illiterate, impoverished lost muslim ghetto dwellers are nothing to war on no matter how much they want us to kill them because of their suicide cult
>>
>>702401896
is that a euphemism for a homosexual sex act? i can't keep up with rapid faggotization of the west
>>
File: 1472933209876.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1472933209876.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>
File: Serbia2.jpg (3 MB, 2940x1575) Image search: [Google]
Serbia2.jpg
3 MB, 2940x1575
Time to remove muslims
>>
>>702380053
not when your main strength is sand and being dirty
>>
>>702386221
Fucking dumbass, multible saudi oil sheikhs has been involved in gay orgies.
speaking of degeneracy like fags and whores, some of you subhuam apes have a tradition of fucking little boy's, aka. Bacha Bazi - this is a rather old tradition and not just a modern cancerous offspring of cultural marxism.
>>
File: 1469937706678.jpg (139 KB, 720x532) Image search: [Google]
1469937706678.jpg
139 KB, 720x532
>>702393471
>>702393576
Islam is and always will be the most distrustful and fucked up religion on the planet. It must be rooted out to the last and all practices including the seed (children) must be eradicated and all references to it destroyed. That is how you fight Islam, using their own ideals and tactics against them.
>>
File: 1472173506559.jpg (379 KB, 940x607) Image search: [Google]
1472173506559.jpg
379 KB, 940x607
>>702398391
Difference in a football helmet marking and a callus from beating your head on the floor.
>>
>>702403497
Bacha bazi was punished by death under Taliban... until westerners instigated and the scourge resurfaced.

Stop spreading your filth all over the world and we might just leave you alone.
>>
File: 1472891187092.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1472891187092.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>702388381
>>702389784
>>
>>702398920
Women are rarely, if ever raped in Islamic lands (never enough adult male witnesses to confirm it). They are adulterers, you see, and must be punished severely.
>>
>>702404177
Quran allows using non-muslim women as sex slaves, in fact it tells you to.
>>
>>702404011
>Stop spreading your filth all over the world and we might just leave you alone.

And yet, you claim Islam will conquer and there's nothing the "infidels" can do about it.

Psychological projection is one of the Pillars of Islam, I guess.
>>
>>702380053
Try going outside, OP.
>>
File: Welcome.jpg (1 MB, 2732x1823) Image search: [Google]
Welcome.jpg
1 MB, 2732x1823
>>702380053
I think it sounds good on paper, but like their religion and the other barbaric desert dweller cult from the stupid ages, they forget that their desert is not the entire world.

Go ahead Islam, try to send us an emissary. If he's not frozen to death halfway here we'll invite him in, and he'll learn himself why our philosophy is preferable in every way to yours and all others like it.
>>
File: image-875147-galleryV9-ykds.jpg (63 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
image-875147-galleryV9-ykds.jpg
63 KB, 850x566
>>702396842
2030 in Europe
>>
>>702404011
Doesn't matter if an inbred clan of goatfucker's tried to ban it, it manifested itself in your fucking culture, like Pedophilia and sisterfucking; a lot of muslim children in the ghettoes in europe look's like multi retarded animal's because their parent's are sibling's or cousin's; still, you try to defend a religion which occoured because a mentally unstable liar and murderer hallucinated in a fucking desert. Fucking pathetic, just kill yourself or fuck the family goat.
>>
>>702404385
It allows consensual sexual intercourse with women whom you have possessed by way of defeating their tribes.

A woman whose tribe has been hostile to Muslims can be taken as property instead of woman and children being mercilessy killed alike as in western culture.
>>
>>702405091
>women whom you have possessed

And you say the West objectifies women?
>>
>>702404473
Important differences the westerner will decietfully omit:
>We are forcing conversion in reaction to aggression
>We are not spreading filth
>>
>>702381216
If he was alive he'd just be alive Hitlers phenomenon didn't exist in isolation
>>
File: 1470862764325s.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1470862764325s.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
>>
>>702380053
Jokes on you. I'm making a suit made completely out of pork. Pork chops, bacon, and tenderloin to be precise. My weapons are all made from pork bones. The ammo is the bones filed down into the shape of bullets. I'm unstoppable. And I'll never run out of food. Ultra Pigman will save the west from you barbarians. I am literally your cryptonite.
>>
>>702405354
You may also have male slaves working for you.

Slavery is an alternative to execution. We respect women too much to mercilessly kill them, even if they have aided in aggression against us.
>>
>>702380053
>Either way, your children will be Muslim

Go ahead and take them. If they end up on the wrong side of my gun, that's their fault
>>
>>702405675
No need. Allah SWT already gave you a pig-like appearance. Go figure...
>>
>>702405836
I'd rather die than be a sex toy for a filthy mudslime
>>
>>702380053
How does it feel to know that in this century Religion of all kinds will be wiped out..

Not to mention it'll soon be open season on sand niggers...
>>
>>702385153
>Blablablablalba Islam will come on you, that's the best counter-argument I can come up with
>Blalablalaalblblalba
>>
>>702406031
Every need. GOD wills it. He gave me the appearance of a chiseled demigod. Ultra-Pig man will bring swift justice with his hooved feet of justice. Ultra Pork Kick!
>>
>>702380394
This
>>
>>702380053
OP you forgot something important. You forgot the fact that everybody and i mean everybody ranging from Christians to Atheists to homosexuals to vegans all hate ISLAM with a passion. Nobody is PRO-ALLAH BOMBINGS BITCH.
>>
>>702406601
except the 10s of 1000s of beautiful western women joining Islam through marriage everyday. soon there will be no more non-Muslim white children born. Islam is the future
>>
>>702399636
"honor killings"... ever actually read that book you should be wiping your ass with...?
>>
>>702407733
Kek. have you? i know you havent because you're stupid enough to believe that the Quran has anytbing to do with honor killings.
>>
File: 1455305384330.jpg (63 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455305384330.jpg
63 KB, 720x720
>>702380053
not worried at all.

there is still hope.

hope that the once and future king will rise and rid the world of you and your filth.
>>
Reality check: muslims are split into so many sects and lack central organization, which actually disqualifies them as religion as a whole.
The several muslim sects usually are smaller in size than hinduism.
There is no unity, nor peace amongst themselves.
Feels good to know that the daily highest deathtoll of islam is raised within the muslim community.
You shitskins literally devour yourself, while we sit at the side, eat popcorn and occasionally throw some oil into your retarded bonfire.
>>
File: 1462587446051.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1462587446051.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>702405420
>>We are not spreading filth
>>
>>702409025
>Feels good to know that the daily highest deathtoll of islam is raised within the muslim community.

This is true: http://thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
File: 1472747139753.jpg (524 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
1472747139753.jpg
524 KB, 1280x1810
But... but what is going to happen to giant faggots like me? :'c
>>
>>702405420
And then you realize that you are child-fucking filth, hence spread filth, hence your argument is invalid.

Dunno which imam told you this crap, but I just proved him wrong.
>Tfw muslim "scholars" can't even into logic
>>
>>702409025
90% are Sunni... just like ISIS. You can Try to sugae coat it all you want, but Islam is coming, Islam is growing and Islan cannot be stopped.

What you see is merely the deaths of those who do not support ISIS, and hence are not Muslim. Either you are with us, or you are with the enemy.
>>
>>702409623
You learn to fly.
Bird-style.
>>
File: 1426544058320.jpg (13 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
1426544058320.jpg
13 KB, 256x200
>>702381860
>"ayy lmao" flag?
>>
Islam? A nuclear war will start and all life will be destroyed. There will be no more humans, religion, wars or pointless suffering. Just nothing. Nothing but the peace humanity could never achieve.
>>
>>702381002
>>702381728
>Rather be Asian
>Get all the perks of being islam
>pedophilia, sexism, racism, lawful evil, non-cucked marriage laws, etc...
>extra perks like pork, not having to pray 10x a day, no week of starvation, etc...
>>
>>702409861
Yay :3 I would love to fly
>>
File: 1472935680075.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1472935680075.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
>sandniggers
<small penises
<short
<fugly as hell

They can only dream to bang a 2/5 westerner tops
>>
>>702409788
>but MUH Islam is coming
sure, if that lets you better sleep at night

>Islam is growing
kek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg&index=16&list=PLyWw_iETJeUIMly15NQS4CppqisNFz7aX

>Islan cannot be stopped
Who is islan, and more important, why does he fear women, swine-blood covered bullets and carpetbombings?
http://ijr.com/2014/08/167994-meet-isiss-worst-nightmare-women-battalion-kurdish-fighters/

>Either you are with us, or -
- you win.
As simple as that.

What's up, need to bolster your ego before you blow yourself up for 72 goat virgins?
>>
>>702410748ot shot down and called ojt as a liar for the claims he made so he goes off at a tangent with different propaganda... typical westerner
>>
Lets celebrate the quran everyone.
Would be a shame to not welcome our new serv - *cough* overlords properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng&list=PLyWw_iETJeUIMly15NQS4CppqisNFz7aX&index=12
>>
>>702411131
contain your rage, you don't even produce intelligible sentences anymore, shitskin.
>>
>>702381237
never go full retard
>>
What is the sense of these repeating bait Themen of total nonsense?
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 47

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.