Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ADHD/ADD fags, how are you holding on?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18
File: vlcsnap-error973.png (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error973.png
1 MB, 1920x816
ADHD/ADD fags, how are you holding on?
>>
File: fckdat.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fckdat.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
have to take 40g of medicanet a day
>>
File: vlcsnap-error947.png (752 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error947.png
752 KB, 1280x544
>>702378654
which are you on?
>>
weed nigga, and adderan, plus good friends and games and cp.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error680.png (190 KB, 608x352) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error680.png
190 KB, 608x352
>>702378967
>good friends
My friends bore me. I only have one person now that I like and I'm not bored with. But it's a girl at my work and she has a bf who is a cool guy.

So I'm here.
>>
Dex for the worst of it. Mindfulness/conscious use of self awareness all the other times.

Mostly, discipline to keep my mouth shut
>>
>>702379229
>Mindfulness
You meditate? I tried to but couldn't keep the habit.
>>
>>702378654
40g? nice dose you got there
>>
>>702378215
70 mg vyvanse
10 mg Adderrall

Holding together excellent
Girlfriend halfway done with first semester of med school
Moving in with her soon
>>
40 mg of ritalin a day and lonely af
>>
>>702379119
my friend took the to the beach yesterday for my birthday. I enjoy that all my friends celebrate my birthday but i never call them and remember theirs.....thats how i know i have good friends.
>>
>>702378215
Insurance won't cover any meds for mine so I self medicate with weed when I don't work and when I do my job requires lots of talking so that helps and then I just try to use force of will to combat my weirder moments.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error540.png (2 MB, 1808x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error540.png
2 MB, 1808x1080
>>702380014
You're lucky

How do you people cope with not being able to focus on conversations?
>>
>>702380246
Quite simple, I start by...

Oh look a cat!
>>
>>702380246
oh man that happens to me yeah....it is hard sometimes.
>>
How do I work? I just started taking dex but last time I had a full time job I got burnt out all the time and had to call up sick nearly every second week.
>>
im fine because im doing sports unlike you lazy medicated zombie faggots
also it makes me look better so i can easily have a gf that helps me with my hyperactive tendecneis
>>
It's a fad, used to take Ritalin growing up until they bumped you doses and I felt like a drone, told the teacher to fuck off and never took them again.

I still don't remember phone numbers, birthdays or other stupid shit off by heart but at the end of the day why should I?
>>
Don't have extreme ADD, but was still diagnosed. I found that when I have to do small task that require focus, I do multiple a time. This improves my productivity and allows me to stay focused for longer
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1125x1125
Fuck that shit penguins squish with Godzilla Doritos bag of weed the garden look ma no hands
>>
I distract myself constantly and switch between tasks and conversations repeatedly to keep myself interested.

It's normal for me to not have access to meds, so my ADD is my norm, as opposed to the closer-to-real normalcy that comes with being medicated.

It's tough to deal with, e.g. the having to read things repeatedly, forgetting stuff constantly, etc. It's just part of me, though. I try not to get too worked up over it since it'll never change.
>>
i think i might have adhd but idk
>>
>>702382464
what makes you think so?
>>
I tend to procrastinate so much by diverting attention away from tasks.

what are some ways you guys remain mindfull and on task with reports or anything of significant?

Hardest part is starting a task
>>
I found out i have ADD few years ago but its stil undiagnosed, should i start taking meds? Do they help?
>>
File: squirrel.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
concerta
>>
>>702383033
YES

And I masturbate so much my dong hurts
>>
>>702383033
It's an individual thing on the meds. For some people, they help tons, for some people, they're pretty decent, for others, they're not worth the money.

I personally am used to being unmedicated, and the difference that medicine makes for me isn't enough to warrant any real dedication to it. That might not be true for you, though. At least give it a try and see if things improve.
>>
File: claw.png (605 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
claw.png
605 KB, 800x600
For the most part I don't take my Adderall everyday, just on the days that are super important (tests, interviews, gf parents). Otherwise when I do take it, it takes a lot out of me to keep my fucking mouth shut. I have so much shit on my mind and I just want to keep spurting out shit. Needless to say I piss myself off most days using it.

...the come down is fucking brutal most of the time if I don't force myself to eat.
>>
>>702383309
What happens to you during the come down?
>>
>>702379229
another dexfag here

i find mindfullness/focusing strategies don't work when i haven't had enough sleep, regardless of being medicated or not

>Mostly, discipline to keep my mouth shut
man, that is the hardest fucking thing about dex, one of the things i hate

do you find you get a really dry mouth too?
>>
>>702378215
Pretty easy. Just lay off the sugar and caffeine and do some mental exercises to keep me focused. Pills make you dull and you won't get anywhere in life like that.
>>
>>702383531
Bad headaches, light headed - basically symptoms of not eating the whole day lol. And even sometimes i get a slight pressure behind my eyes, then just remain wired and cant sleep if i don't take it at like 7am. The one i take is RX so it lasts all day if i pace my eating (3 snacks spread out).

Then again come to think of it, i try to make myself eggs bacon and toast and slam that down before i take the pill so i don't throw it all up
>>
>>702383881
Do you like simple stuff like Sudoku and translating binary and such?
>>
>>702383309
i need to shed some pounds so that really helps, i know my body and feed what it needs to function instead of gorging from the munchies like an anaconda.
>>
>>702383928
That sounds terrible. You're tough putting up with all that.
>>
File: MHpotion.png (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
MHpotion.png
8 KB, 184x184
>>702384035
Honestly I thought the same thing, but after a few months of taking it, I saw no difference and I found myself binge eating the next day when I wasn't on the pill.

TBH fam, I think it may be different for everyone though.
>>
>>702384105
The upside of taking it defiantly out weighs the downside, and side effects. It's a godsend on days you just have to get shit done.
>>
>>702379229
Tegretolfag here, same problem with talking but doesn't matter that i take pills or not, i'm still blabbering bout shit...
>>
>>702378215
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>702384216
if you dont take it one day your body will want to eat what it dint eat last time....but yeah i feel like that 2 and i just take 10mg for now but the body and mind can be disciplined.

I love monster hunter
>>
>>702384509
10mg? so you must still be starting on the fast release shit, thats what I started off with until i got up to 20mg on that. Thats super concentrated compared to the RX. That also wont last all day, but a few hours. Great for finals and mid terms.
>>
>>702384781
i havent done adderall in many years so yeah i wanted to start slow but the 20s are better
>>
>>702383881
>caffeine
are you crazy?
>>
>>702382871
can't ever really focus on anything or get work done, always forget what im saying in the middle of saying something or just can't carry on a convo in general, forget what im supposed to be doing right after being told to do it, stuff like that
>>
>>702383993
Nah. Just like meditation type stuff. Just sitting down and sort of try to do as many mental things at once and almost willing myself to use all senses.
No idea why but mentally i just go quiet and then it's like i had a good nap and i can focus on anything for a few hours.
>>
>>702385042
also feel like everything is a waste of time and could just use the shit ton of energy i have on something important
>>
Got diagnosed last week. I'm in addiction rehab since June. Apperently there's a correlation between ADHD and addiction.
>>
File: 1460412375_tUXJA0P[1].jpg (200 KB, 462x701) Image search: [Google]
1460412375_tUXJA0P[1].jpg
200 KB, 462x701
>>702384933
Yea for sure, thats the best way to get back into it. And honestly I wouldn't go past 25mg unless your taking the RX version. You'll sweat your ass off like no other but get so much shit done
>>
>>702378215
found a job that i can do in spurts throughout the day, which has done loads to reduce my anxiousness and pacing habit. sleep is down to 4-8 hours a night on average, usually on the lower end.
>>
Life is slow and lonely. Hate the drugs makes me fell like shit.
>>
>>702385291
I'll go to sleep at a decent time when I find something worth waking up for
>>
>>702385337
What kind of job? IT analysts jobs?
>>
>>702385012
You feel like shit going off cause you got chemical dependency going. go cold turkey, don't be a bitch, and 3 months later you'll feel like you've just has a double shot 24/7 natural no caffeine needed. You won't even feel tired before bed but when you close your eyes you just conk out. You even wake up feeling awake immediately no grogginess.

Biggest bit is you can focus. It's literally night and day for that. Best way i can describe it is imagine if all your life you had white noise blaring in your ear wearing you down to mental exhaustion and it continues to give you shit sleep to. Then suddenly that noise you just got used to disappears entirely.
You'll probably cry, i'm not ashamed to say i did.
>>
Just diagnosed. Can't keep any friendships. Too frustrated to make new ones. And I prefer wanking to actual sex.
>>
>>702385496
i'm a medical marijuana grower and pharmaceutical chemist haha. i help run the grow room from about 8 am to 4pm then head over to our pharm department and do a few more hours of work there
>>
>>702385291
dat pic, my sides.

When i iniciated in my fraternity they literaly made a wall light switch for me that said add on or add off.
>>
>>702378215
A D D E R A L L
>its great
>>
>>702386024
I'll take how to scar up the nerves responsible for memory, behavior, and sexual bodily functions and wants for $500. Thanks.
>>
File: user314157_pic35268_1432313247.jpg (40 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
user314157_pic35268_1432313247.jpg
40 KB, 600x496
Has anybody noticed a possible reformulation of the Teva/Barr Generic IR Adderall?

They are much harder now and snap when you break them whereas they used to be more powdery and broke softly in half.

In water they no longer fall apart right away like they used to.
>>
>>702386331
What? Adderall has literally no negative long term side effects if used properly.
>>
Did anyone try yerba mate? It helps to foucs a little and makes me feel good.
>>
>>702378215
havent taken my medication for 7 years, i can't focus at all or do any critical thinking, thinking of going back on the meds
>>
>>702386905
No i haven't noticed with the 20mg yet. Do you notice any change in how they perform? Cause i almost feel like my addy (teva) makes me really fucking jittery and massive anxiety. While sandoz made me more mellow (but not too motivated). Dunno what's the better of the two evils.
>>
>>702387079
i did just that after 10 years and shit gets done. do et. NOW
>>
File: rath.png (2 MB, 1764x1014) Image search: [Google]
rath.png
2 MB, 1764x1014
>>702385944
Nice, those are good hours. I'm jealous man

>>702386000
Nice Trips, lmfao that's awesome.

>>702386905
Yes, they work much better. (they dissolve slower if im not mistaken)
>>
>>702387079
Take the small 10mg first dude. Start slow for sure. I'd stay on the 10mg for 2 weeks minimum and then go to 15, snap one in half, then after about a month go to 20mg if your in a pickle.
>>
>>702378215
Having an extraordinary iq is useful for me.
>>
>>702386927
>SSRI
>no side effects
Pick one and only one then do some research.
>>
File: 1456992265186.gif (495 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1456992265186.gif
495 KB, 194x172
>>702388150
>SSRI
>Adderal
>>
>>702386905
New coating and more pressure in the machine. Melts slower in your system which releases slower which means more gets absorbed into the body for the same dosage.
>>
>>702387875
I have an "extraordinary" iq and ADD and i couldn't pass school year unless i passed a test few days ago, i had the whole summer to study but i didn't pass the test cause ADD. and it's just highschool stuff, not difficult. And i wanted to pass that exam so bad. So what do i do with my extraordinary iq?
>>
>>702387176
I like the jittery Teva feeling, a lot of people seem to like the Sandoz but I found it to be just fine, it does the job but it never feels strong.

I'm suspicious of Teva lately, for the past couple months the 30's have had this new indent in the presing, just between the 3 and 0, as if there was some residue buildup or something in their press unless it was an intentional change.

CVS has Aurobindo which I am weary to trust being that it's an Indian company but they always work fine and they're soft and powder like the Teva used to be.

What's weird is Teva/Barr/Brand have always had a sweet taste to them which I assumed was from the amphetamine saccharides but the Aurobindo's just taste bitter. So either the sweetness is just a filler or there is a real difference in the components or ratios of the "mixed amphetamine salts."
>>
Is it a long thing to get diagnosed and get meds or i can just go to the first psychiatric and ask him them? And what if he thinks i'm a drug addict
>>
>>702388276
Literally the same thing different chemical deliverant. If you don't believe be read up on it. Same target, same method, same side effects, same risk, same longterm scarring.
I'm being serious here just google it all if you don't believe me. They're even used for the same shit.
>>
>>702388397
Sandoz is also bitter.

And yes there are different ratios of the components. I read somewhere that the FDA allows generics to be like up to 50% different than the brand name which is insanely large margins.

SO each manufacture has their own slightly different "recipe"
>>
>>702388732
Oh my god Anon you're right, I'm getting off meds prescribed by a psychiatrist and shooting myself in my ding dong because a dank 4chan fag told me that.
>>
>>702388939
Honestly you should read up on it then do all that cause a dank medical textbook told you.
>>
>>702388732

Too lazy too look it up. Is it from long term use? or high dosage abusing?
>>
>>702378215
40mg of Adderall just to be able to read
>>
>>702389056
Where, on BuzzFeed or CollegeHumour?
>>
>>702388349
Well, mine is extraordinary high...! Just kidding. My add is not that bad. It was diagnosed when I was 29. And my iq is ~147 (Wechsler) or ~175 (Cattel).
>>
>>702387369
>>702387683
Will do, thanks
>>
File: 1472792501373.jpg (26 KB, 578x419) Image search: [Google]
1472792501373.jpg
26 KB, 578x419
I'm not I think about suicide at least 4 or 5 times a day
>>
>>702389162
Yes. Higher dosage results in worse symptoms. The sexual impotence becomes permanent after a LONG (several years daily use) time but varies between person due to natural neural differences and tolerances.
>>
My closest friend since we were both 14 (we're 22 now) was diagnosed with ADHD a couple of years ago.

I disagreed with his diagnosis (as a layperson who doesn't know shit) because he has always been a fuck up. He was referred to a shrink by his university because he failed all his courses in his first couple of terms.

This sort of thing is typical for him. His IQ is high and he has done work to a high standard on a few occasions, so it's not stupidity that caused him to be like this.

He's very disorganised and his family are the same. When I was a kid and I'd visit his house, it was always full of stuff. Clutter everywhere.

He's a fat guy who is on his millionth diet. He never gets very far because he gives up so quickly. He has a GF he wants to look good for, but even she isn't enough motivation.
He gets excited about terrible business plans that never go anywhere.
His flat is always a mess.
His hair is always a mess.
He cares a lot about clothing but he looks bad in most things because of his size and because he doesn't keep things clean and ironed.
He buys books but never finishes them. Some he doesn't even start reading.

Is there any chance he's just an intelligent fuck up? Why can't there be a fuck up diagnosis? How do shrinks separate being a fuck up from genuinely having ADHD?

He's been on Concerta for a while. It improved his grades but he's still a fuck up.
>>
>>702389248
Do you honestly not have access to an online medical journal? Literally any one will do.
>>
>>702389262
Mine is 140, not that different.
>>
>>702389408
ADHD IS the "fuckup" diagnosis. ADD is the lesser version of it.
That serious lack of mental focus is the fuck up trigger. Normal humans don't fuck up because they have normal thought processes.
>>
Out of curiousty, why are some of you talking about how much the med cost? im assuming your from the states? Im in NZ and my monthly prescription costs $3.00.
>>
>>702389844
Jesus, I pay $66 out of pocket for 20mg IR adderall 90 pills.
>>
Did meds changed your life in a considerable way?
>>
>>702388732
what the fuck are you talking about?
they are 2 different class of drugs with different effects and side effects
you must be trolling
>>
>>702389844
a month's prescription can cost $10-$90 from a pharmacy depending on what it is, how many, etc, but a lot of people buy it off the street for a mark up. america's health care system is fucked, dude. i pay about $500 a month in prescriptions alone, and health insurance on top of that, and i still gotta pay out the ass to see a doctor
>>
>>702389621
Actually it's ADHD Inattentive type or ADHD-PI what most people call ADD.
>>
>>702389984

My $3.00 gets me 160 10mg Methelphenidate
>>
>>702389596
I'm glad that my add is not that bad. Hope you are on a better way now. My doc mentioned an unofficial - and illegal - but very effective treatment, if ritalin doesn't work: cocain. It's sadly too expensive for the daily use.
>>
>>702379914
> 70mg vyanse
> 10mg adderal
nigga why arent u already dead? do you weight 100+kg?
>>
>>702379229
Same about the talking, it took me quite a few years to train myself to not talk so much about stupid shit. Downside is the depression that comes along with that though
>>
>>702390032
Yep, as someone who had mild add, where 200MG caffeine and good sleep would be enough to focus, and I was genuinely quite smart, and extremely good at video games (top 0.2% in league of legends) I tried adderall once and that was it, I felt like a god, I had to get a prescription, everything I read about tolerance coming in after 2-3 weeks I didnt believe. I told myself if I get scribed I will always feel like a god, I can start a business, be focused, determined, have unlimited energy, become a fucking millionaire. Then the reality hit after the euphoric period of adderall disappeared. Now I'm almost a year on meds, cannot get off, always feel like shit, slightly feel less like shit when dosed on adderall. Gaming performance is horrendous now, and worse on adderall than without. My memory fucking sucks, I cannot remember a full sentence someone says after saying a lot of things, my social life has declined, I have crippling anxiety, I can't remember what I had for breakfist yesterday. I get horrendous sleep (somehow manage to fall asleep but a slight noise instantly wakes me) so I don't get a refreshing sleep. I thought I could conquer the world on adderall, but instead it has conquered me.

If you do not have crippling adhd, I don't think you should look into meds. Everyone has off days where they cannot focus, mine was only minor, modafinil did so much more for me than adderall (atleast after the adderall high period). Anyways I'm probably ranting too much, and don't even process what I'm writing/what I wrote so I'll stop now.
>>
Does anybody else hate when people say they have adhd just because they can't focus? It really grinds my gears when people pretend to have it
>>
>>702385042
add/adhd is more than just problems with attention. it's additional impulsivity (and hyperactivity). also its most times searching for the 'kick', which is connected to addiction.
>>
File: feeltrain-54f49288dba71.jpg (81 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
feeltrain-54f49288dba71.jpg
81 KB, 669x627
its kinda comforting seem more fuck up ppl like me on adhd
>>
>>702390649
That's what happens when you get addicted to pharmaceutical meth m8
>>
>>702390649
have you tried marijuana it seriously sounds like it will improve life
>>
>>702390768
I don't have the hyperactivity, but I am pretty impulsive. Apparently they just call it all "ADHD" now, but I refuse to refer to myself under that label, since it implies a symptom that I don't have.
>>
>>702378215
Eh, it only really bothers me when ibfirst wake up and if I'm tired from staying up all night. Weed is nice sometimes. Stopped taking actual meds in middleschool as a personal choice.
>>
>>702390928
I'm fully aware of that now if you even read my post. I even had a period of abuse where I was taking 100-120mg chasing that high. But I've toned it down to 20-40mg a day now while being braindead. (considering my brain doesn't work unless I'm taking euphoric doses). Figure I'll stick to this shit than go down the suicide dosing up path.

>>702390965
Not recently, never since starting adderall. I never even been a big fan of it, I absolutely cannot stand feeling tired, and that's what weed does to me.
>>
>>702390338
No one knows i have add and my parents don't believe me and think i'm just lazy. I turned 18 though so i can go to a psychiatrist alone, hope it gets better.
>>
>>702389621
Should being a fuck up be considered a disorder like OCD?
>>
>>702389596
stop bragging with your iq, nobody gives a fuck. this test is anyway designed that specific ways of thinking give you more point. some of those questions are formulated retarded so you can either give the answer they want to hear or you can say whats the truth. for example they asked me whats the copyright is good for. and sure its for that big music labels and artists make lots of money. but at all it isnt good for anything. its mainly good for the big labels and a few people. you can literally find any song on YT, artists should better do money with ads, concerts and merchandise. selling cd for 20€ is nobody buying unless he is an idiot. if people would sell their songs for each download for like 0,01€ and album for 0,10€ everyone wouldnt think about downloading instead of torrenting because it would be less work. and there would be like 99% less piracy. so they would make 100x more money and so they would get 10€ per album too.
>>
ADD and BPD here.
Meds: Busiprone
Sometimes they make me feel happy, but they dont really help with the ADD. Im still all over the place. I dont hang out with anyone but im not lonely. Just bored to be honest. Bored in a content way. Sometimes I wonder why Im still even around but thats okay too. I just work and go through day by day. Its not the greatest but its not so bad. Again, Im just content.
>>
Has anyone been on a pharmaceutical dosage for multiple years? A lot of people in this thread are talking about abusing it and i just wondering if anyone who was taking something like 20mg for 2 years noticed any negative effects.

All the information I can find online about long term effects is strictly about abuse/snorting.
>>
>>702391306
that's the same thing i did here
>>702390649

I would really suggest you try anti depressants or anxiety meds if you have any of those symptoms. I really almost feel like I possibly didn't have add, but it was actually depression, hence why I felt so great during the euphoric happy period.
>>
>>702390187
are you stupid?
adhd attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
add attention deficit disorder
the 'h' literally says if you are hyperactive too.

saying adhd inattentive typ is like you saying he has an attention deficit and he is hyperactiv and he is inattentive

wut?
>>
Anybody know of a way to synthesize your own ADHD meds at home? For a friend.
>>
>>702390234
where do you buy?
>>
Started streaming - talk to myself incessantly while playing vidya.

Seems to work well, have been donated about $1200 in the past 20 days.
>>
>>702391619
There is still no super long term research completed. It does clog brain branches over time though for sure. And certain receptors downregulate to compensate, so any time you're not dosed you feel like shit.
>>
>>702391671
They changed it, I think fairly recently, so the ADHD subtype PI or whatever is the new "ADD". In other words, ADD is no longer a diagnosis, it's now diagnosed as a subtype of ADHD.
>>
>>702391306
Well, my mum always thought I was lazy, too. And she believes it even now. Go to a Doc. It'll help you. Good luck!
>>
>>702391688
just buy research chemical dimethylphenidate. synthesizing you will probably fuck up and die by toxic
>>
>>702391688
Crystal Meth has an similar effect. And it's pretty easy to make.
>>
>>702378215
to my dick?
often and hard!
>>
>>702390649
Did you get better at lol after meds?
>>
>>702391876
that makes no sense at all. it's more like the adhd is an advantage of add because
1. its an syndrom more
2. the hyperactivity results from the dopamine loss, because the body tries to balance by getting dopamine by movement
>>
>>702392087
Only for the short period of time where the euphoric phase existed, but map awareness did go down because you're more focused on your enemy/movement/skills.

Now I dropped to plat 1 after sitting around diamond 1 90lp-challenger most of the time.
>>
A bit off topic, but does anyone know how acid affects people with add/adhd?
>>
>>702392141
I don't think it makes any sense, either. I'm not sure why they feel the need to just run around and fuck with diagnoses every now and then.
>>
>>702378215
any of you guys tried microdosing?
i took some yrs ago 50mg retard concerta. didnt like the personality change the meds caused and the side effects. now i take sometimes 5mg (+5mg 2 hours later) concerta retard. it doesn't affect my attention that strong but has no side effects, no personality change and still helps me a bit.
>>
I was diagnosed with a bad case when I was 14 and put on Adderall. Eventually I learned coping techniques and got off of it. Now I am more in control of my subconscious and physiological responses. Proper diet and sleep can go a long was as well.
>>
>>702391463
I said it is useless to me, what am i bragging about? Also i just responded to the guy that said he has no problem with add cause he has high iq. And i said for me iq is useless.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error522.png (2 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error522.png
2 MB, 1920x1040
>>702392787
>Proper diet
Just eating healthy or something specific?
>>
>>702391826
I'm asking because I just got prescribed addy a week and a half ago. I ask my doctor about long term side effects and he said that I shouldn't be worried because I'm young and healthy and he has patients who have been on it for a very long time with no side effects.

Still kind of concerns me though, should I maybe ask him to go into more detail next time I see him?
>>
Diagnosed at 21 with ADD. Primarily inattentive but some impulsiveness.. I'm not hyper whatsoever. I coasted through HS on intellect but didn't have any study habits or dedication to handle college.

Bounced around meds for awhile.. finally on 60mg Vyvanse and last year added Pristiq for anxiety/depression (just bumped to 100 from 50).

It's not all easy with pills. They just give you a fighting chance.
>>
>>702393308
Doctors aren't chemists, they just diagnose, and apply treatment, he won't know shit about how it works on a molecular level and all the little long term effects. As long as it is providing a bandaid for your symptoms then he considers that successful.
>>
File: 1449655303629.jpg (59 KB, 600x613) Image search: [Google]
1449655303629.jpg
59 KB, 600x613
on 90 mg of ritalin daily, beore that i used concerta. been on it for more than 16 years. If i want to have sex I have to abstain dose for 30 hrs to insure erection. Besides the boner problems and the insomnia, and the voracious hunger I feel when I come off it, I would not have the skills and education this mediation has let me achieve, I hate my ADD but I am greatful these meds exist. And no I am not fat <85 kilos
>>
anyone else gets horny when the meds rush first in? i mean later im not anymore, not slightest, but when i take meds and first 30-90min i get horny like shit...
>>
>>702393689
You have a good point but wouldnt a psychiatrist kind of need to know how it works on your brain and what side effects are possible down the road? Especially since he seems to be quite familiar with adderall in particular with multiple patients who take it.

I guess you're right but what kind of figure could I go to who could give me more detailed information.
>>
>>702394596
yep, totally even tho my dick is useless. Also if i get liitle to no sleep for a month and am surrounded by assholes I get much more aggressive and paranoid. Also do you dream anymore? I don't.
>>
Are you impulsive? I have add but i'm the opposite of impulsive, before doing something i overthink. It can happen that i think 5 minutes about a thing to say when i'm with friends.
>>
>>702394746
They are getting paid to push pills, chemists get paid to look into, research, and create pills. Getting you addicted to a med would mean a small raise for the rest of your life for their salary.
>>
>>702395331
I can be impullsive with things but predominantly my behavior is not impulsive.
>>
heroin currently
>>
ADD/ADHD is a scam by big pharma
>>
>>702395331
you probably have SCT
>>
>>702396415
you are a scam by your parents
>>
>>702390556
Because idk
I weigh 170lbs
I'm over the FDA limit for 3 years now
I've been on this shit since 6
Been pushing the FDA limit for 12 years
>>
>>702391619
I've been on them for most my life
>>
>>702388732
confirmed retard.
you should open up a holistic medicine shop with the amount of useless medical misinformation you are able to spout
>>
>>702397176
maybe you should try some time without. meds make you a zombie on longterm
>>
>>702397574
I've been playing the medicine game since kindergarten lol
18 years still going strong
>>
>>702396877
I don't think so, i think a lot cause i'm shy.
>>
>>702397864
yes and because of that you don't even know how your life is without meds, such high doses affect your life for sure
>>
>>702398005
>implying I take meds everyday
>implying everyone is the same
Actually I can take the full shot with little side effects because I utilize weed to help manage
>>
>>702398222
Not the guy you're replying to, but if you've taken those meds all your life you can't even tell what your life would be like when you wouldn't be on meds.
>>
>>702378215
on vyvanse and some generic form of effexor for anxiety and depression.
Mostly spend my time walking around and playing pokemon, lost a bunch of weight and talk to random cute girls, so doing better.
Still need to work on my attention though, i'll just get hyper focused on one thing at a time, which is better than before the pills where i'd just sit around feeling nothing.
>>
>>702398425
>can't even tell

I'm pretty sure I can tell that I haven'tbeen on meds today or all week
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.