Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Confession thread. What are you dying to get out /b/? No need

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 30
Confession thread.

What are you dying to get out /b/?

No need to lie or make shit up edition.
>>
10/10 shows up
Debate on leving girlfriend
>>
File: 1417912589258.png (241 KB, 375x339) Image search: [Google]
1417912589258.png
241 KB, 375x339
>>702166897
fuck you and these threads OP, kill you are self
>>
File: IMG_20160831_002432.jpg (225 KB, 1297x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160831_002432.jpg
225 KB, 1297x1600
Really into this girl down at my campus, three problems though.

1. I'm in this weird relationship that isn't a relationship right now if you know what I mean by that.
2. She's the counsellor's(?) daughter so that's a little weird.
3. Pretty sure she's in a relationship right now.
>>
>>702167169
>you are self
>>
>>702166897
I'm currently chatting on Kik with my daughter pretending to be a boy a little older than her.
>>
File: ANGERY.jpg (47 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY.jpg
47 KB, 800x795
>>702166897
fuck these gay threads op. you post the exact same pic and text every time, you are the cancer killing b
>>
>>702166897
I brought napalm to my exs work and cheated on her with a vampire
>>
>>702168833
Me too
>>
I want to be incontinent.
>>
I want to take hormone replacement theorpy and be a girl.
>>
When my gf talks about ex I feel like cuck.
>>
i want to swerve my car into an oncoming big rig
>>
>>702170824
Me too but I'm hairy and stocky
Why God
>>
I cum inside my best friend everytime shes passed out drunk in my house.
>>
>>702168229
pics or never happened
>>
I'm going to drug rehab for a month on tuesday. I'm a senior software engineer, and told everyone I work with that I'm having brain surgery to get disability, and have my job back in 3 months
>>
>>702170824
>>702171209
How old are you impressionable faggots?
>take it from an older faggot thats been feeling that way since before the 80s.

You dont wanna take a bunch of hormones to change your biological makeup, when long running data hasnt come out yet.

Only real statistical information we have so far is, older trannys get, the more suicidal they become. Even with the needed "life change"

Its much easier, and happier to just put on that dress and pretend you have titties, instead of actually achieving it.

Either way, your still gay. No amount of tranny pills will change that.
>>
>>702172110
Im 27 and have been wanting to be a girl since i could remember. I just dont want to have plastic surgery and have fake looking boobs...although a bigger size would be nice. But i cant do it right now in my life anyways. Just a dream at the moment.
>>
>>702171521
i've been to rehab twice. its been 3 years now. i still smoke a lot of pot though i think thats what helped the most.
>>
>>702172640
rehab for what? I'm going for benzos...its gonna be hell.
>>
>>702172558
Its best to leave it as a dream, just sayin.
40+ years, CD, been wanting to be a girl longer.

Also old enough now to have witnessed others go through the transition, to know its not what its cracked up to be.

It honestly IS just easier to stay in shape, get a nice pair of fake (non surgical) titties, and dressup when you feel the urge, even if its 24/7.

Its just better mental health. Messing with biology and hormones produces instability and unexpected results - whodathunkit.
>>
>>702173065
To be fair if you just want to get the old girl treatment from a guy there are guys like me that prefer a cis male CD.

Freaks in bed plus a power/Dom kick. Older than me even better.
>>
>>702173065
Fair enough. But like i said its just a fantasy for me. Not to mention im not exactly passable from the neck up...
>>
>>702173238
Fuckin a.

Plus, I got the added bonus of flipping shit on its head, when/if I feel like it.

High five, anon.
>>
>>702172960
heroin/fentanyl
>>
>>702173480
Plus you can come over and nobody bats an eye. Until I put you in my wife's dress and hose and fuck you in her bed.

Fist bump.
>>
File: erydfgh.png (320 KB, 485x282) Image search: [Google]
erydfgh.png
320 KB, 485x282
>>702166897
This is me; https://youtu.be/uN7CQU5mlK8
>>
i wanted to fuck my sister (mostly because i wanted to see her fat ass) and have her practice bjs on me but sadly she moved away with her bf so it's too late.

anyone ever fuck a family member?
>>
i was banned from a movie theater because they caught me being sucked by a 7/10 chick
the next week i went to that same movie theater with my family, had to cut my hair and clothing style to a normie's
they didn't notice it was me
>>
>>702173694
>heroin

I love it, but the sickness isn't worth it. I had a week binge on it a few years ago.

That fucking sickness tho...
>>
>>702174040
Fucked my little sister like 15 years ago does that count?
>>
I think about killing people and how it might be kind of fun, but I'm a genuinely moral person who tries to hold back those emotions. I've never had a problem with people dying around me.

Ya cunt.
>>
>>702174284
sure. got a story? was it regrettable or did you enjoy it? how about her?
>>
>>702174146
yeah i dont touch that stuff anymore, sometimes i want to but i dont. once a month or so i'll pop a few points of MDMA with my girlfriend or something but thats about it
>>
I think I'm a pedophile
well I guess pedophile is the wrong word, post pubescent teens?
fuck
>>
>>702174635
you're into jail bait
>>
>>702174394
Pretty much I was like 13 and she was 10. I was babysitting her and young and stupid and horny. I talked to her about it and it escalated to touching, to a handjob to play time every Wednesday night while our parents were at the bar. Lasted about 2 years total.

She's the one who instigated/escalated it. She always was a freak even now.

We're both married and in our 30s now.
>>
>>702174635
>Tsundere
>>
I don't stick with any women because of trust issues. I was abused by a woman when I was young.
>>
>>702174635
Hebephile
>>
>>702174496
I do the same! We wait for 3 months. I hear its best to wait that long? IDK. Its always a good time a not additive. I'm done with it after a night of that.
>>
The left side of my body is going to shit I'm pretty sure I'm going to be all right in the end though
>>
>>702174394
sure. got a bait? was it baitable or did you bait it? how about bait?
>>
>>702166897
I watched a guy bleed out from a stabbing, over a period of 15 mins. I was there as his moans and cries for help, an ambulance, or even basic humanity to intervene on his part, went unanswered and watched on as noone really cared. The most I felt out of it all was, "gee, I hope those police dont take my name and see I have unpaid parking fines" I literally went back to bed 5 mins after he expired and went to sleep.

Ive run across a couple dead bodies before, hung/suicides/decay and just given them cursory glance / thought.

Its never bothered me in the slightest and thats probably the thing that bothers me the most.

It troubles me
>>
>>702174916
once a month wont harm you. the rave scene where i live is great, its hard to quit drugs all together when you're into that
>>
I'm very angry that the civilized world doesn't notice that every single woman I know regardless of age has the mental and emotional capacity of a 13 yr old. So why can't we fuck 13 yr olds!?!?!
>>
I've taken the boobs out of their clothing and felt up a few passed out from drinking female friends...Including my cousin
>>
File: savage.jpg (76 KB, 545x653) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
76 KB, 545x653
>>702168703
We need cancer to weed out new fags! Dummy,
>>
Worry that when I get old I'll not be able to keep my thoughts to myself. Some of which are quite disturbing, even to me.
Like in the grocery store, "Hey, you ever take it in the butt?"
lol...
>>
>>702166897
Would you consider this rape?
A couple of days ago I was with my gf laying on my bed, we had gotten a little frisky and removed most of our clothes. Sparking back the mood I got on top for intense making out, and naturally got hard.
//Note, up until then we had only had sex with condoms//
In the heat of it through a mix of both of us I was slowly going inside of her, and we kept stopping 'uh I think I'm inside you' to which she would reply by saying 'we need to stop' so I would pull out. But this happened a few times until I was in further than before and called it to her attention and asked if she wanted me to stop, she told me not to and we had carried on having sex
Would that be considered rape? We both carried on and she kept pulling me in, but I didn't get expressed consent until after I was inside
>>
>>702175583
Do you have money/property/otherwise a good life that someone can extort out of you?
>then its rape.

If not, all good, in da clear.
>>
I have 2 cats in my apartment, but I'm only allowed to have 1. I could have gotten a support animal letter in order to legally have the extra cat, but I was unable to do so. (Has to say a specific thing, so can't order one online.)
I was unable to get the letter because I couldn't find a therapist who could see me within the upcoming 3 months I had to get the letter other than one. The one that could see me initially refused to write the letter. When I told her I had been previously diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and offered the contact info of my last psychiatrist, she declined, laughed, and said, "You had better hope you don't have that. That's a serious condition."
After filling her in on my past situation, she agreed to write the letter. This took 6 scheduled weekly sessions. I found out at the 3rd session I was going to lose my job and insurance due to state budget reductions. I informed her of this and that I could no longer attend sessions due to financial hardship and that I really needed the letter. She said she still needed to see me to write the letter, so I went for the sessions.
One session she was sick and was not at her office. She did not tell me until 10 minutes after the appointment was scheduled as I had to call her. She did the same thing for 2 weeks in a row due to other circumstances without informing me until after I was standing outside of her locked office.
She then stated she would email me the letter and waive her letter fee due to her messing up. She never sent it. I don't want to talk to her again because she only wants my money.
Over half of the time during my sessions were spent listening to her complain about her life.

TL; DR Shit therapist fucked me over.
>>
File: A for autismo.jpg (3 KB, 89x125) Image search: [Google]
A for autismo.jpg
3 KB, 89x125
>>
>>702166897
I havent had a solid shit since 2002. It's because I have really bad sarcoidosis. its also killing me.
>>
>>702175583
You have succumbed to the idiocy of the PC crowd who say that if a woman says "no" one time in her life then all further sexual activity is rape - regardless of if she screams "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME AND COME IN ME!!!!"
PC assholes have fucked with your head, man.
....or you're just a bitch-ass troll.
>>
i dont fucking like her talking to guys and I dont want to come across as being a controlling douche
>>
>>702175583
>I think I'm inside you

Either you are or you aren't anon....benis enlargement or that vag is a hallway....something needs work.
>>
>>702176471
all good bruh, just snoop around every single thing she does.

follow her in the dark.

log all her times in and out.

And mask up, and beat the living fuck out of any male that talks to her - ever.

No wait a minute. GROW UP IDIOT. 49 percent of the worlds population is male. At some point some time in life, your S/O is going to have to interact with another male.
>>
My girlfriend told me she needs time like a month ago. I went to my village a few days ago and I kissed a girl (I actually like her).

Now, my girlfriend wants to improve our relationship and I am really tired emotionally. I dont know what to do guys, because I dont kwno if I love my GF anymore or I am only confused because of the time we spent separated

Any suggestions? Thanks
>>
>>702176471
just tell her that
even if it doesn't stop her from talking to them at least she knows
if she cares about you she WILL make some sort of change
>>
>>702176728
no its not just guys in general, i mean like guys that she knows flirts with her. she doesnt flirt back because shes loyal. i just dont like the fact shes okay with guys flirting with her
>>
>>702175583
did you blow it in her
>>
>>702175090
When I was 6, I saw a guy get beaten to death with a 2x4 in front of my mom's ugly lesbian girlfriends place in Union City NJ. dude just ran up on a guy and beat his fucking head in, shit was everywhere.

it was white dudes too. which was weird.

they made me hide in the bathroom, while they called the cops. took 3 hours for the cops to get there, and they walked over this dudes dead body to ask "so why did you call us again?".
>>
>>702176770
Grow up 6 years and then youll be able to actually post on this board.

Fuck off
>>
>>702166897
i only have one testicle
>>
my stepfather started a sexual relationship with me when I was 11. He was a sweet and handsome man and I was never forced to do anything I didn't want to. My mom is an alcoholic and was to busy having her own affairs to notice. i don't feel like I was raped or abused and I don't regret or resent anything. The only reason I don't tell people anymore is I'm tired of everyone telling me I was a victim or that my stepdad was a horrible person. No one was there but he and I and they have no right to tell me how I should feel about it.
>>
Drink all day everyday. Am expecting some organ to fail at anytime.
>>
>>702176917
Ive got five.

Those other guys sure were pissed!
>>
>>702176770
>my village

do you live in the amazon?
>>
I'm fucked in the head, constantly having the desire of raping, killing and eating the people around me, but I suppress it and any hints of it to appear normal in society.
>>
>>702177039
m/f?
>>
I still love her
alot
>>
>>702176577
It was more a sarcastic 'dude I'm inside of you, what do you want to do?' kind of way of saying it, tone is important mate xD
>>702176260
so is that a no? I'm asking out of interest because like I said it was our first time without a condom
>>702175826
Ha! nope, I'm only 18, barely £300 to my name and still living with parents
>>
>>702177039
Story/ stories?
>>
>>702177039
While true, also understand that historical data and study has shown that nearly all of the time, having sex with your own children doesn't work out so good, mentally, or physically.

So, cant really help people for being worried/following data trends.

Long as you dont feel like youre about to off yourself, and your not engaging in the activity today, all good.

Just dont be 100 percent surprised if one day, a mental wall falls down and all this WHAT THE FUCK emotion just suddenly comes pouring out.
>>
File: 1469831165339.jpg (756 KB, 802x7745) Image search: [Google]
1469831165339.jpg
756 KB, 802x7745
>>702177371
how did it end?
>>
>>702166897
I steal my grandmothers pain killers and replace them with Motrin. She is in agonizing pain all the time. She's been an angel to me my whole life basically raising me as a kid. I feel guiltiest when I watch her try and walk up stairs to her bedroom. It takes her twenty minutes and she's almost crying by the time she makes it. She has no clue.
>>
>>702174929
People like you are the ones who drive me to kill
>>
I didn't go #dicks out for harambe
>>
>>702176910
pulled out just before, we said about it before it happened, and no she's not pregnant, she's 'on' rn
>>
>>702166897
I was raped but he didn't know I have HPV woops
>>
>>702177039
I mean he groomed you
it wasn't a relationship
he emotionally manipulated you
so yeah I'm sure it wasn't terrible for you
>>
>>702177354
F. I'll answer some questions but keep them tasteful please.
>>
>>702177509
hahaha. Youre a fucking scumbag. I love it.

>these threads make me feel better about my petty woes.
>>
>>702177252
daddy must have beat you senseless and fed you a mouth full of a cock on a regular basis
>>
>>702177493
I had to walk away bbecause long distance wasn't good for her
>>
Was kicked out of the military for failing a drug test. I feel like a total loser when the national anthem gets played or I meet yet another veteran. No one knows but me, my family and one friend but I still live in disgrace.
>>
>>702167169
An hero you mean you fucking newb faggot
>>
File: th.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
i slipped off the condom once a raw dogged a random whore,
>>
My little sister sucked me off.
>>
I was raped in 8th grade at the school's winter dance in the girl's bathroom. I told my friends that I had sex with my crush so they wouldn't be worried, but then one of those sluts told a bunch of people and then I was known as a slut and was constantly bullied lmao.
>>
Im addicted to fapping to traps. And gay furries.
>>
>>702166897
i have a confession.
i still come to /b/ (here) even though i know mostly all i see are actual dick loving faggots who want to see little boys in dresses or fake and gay green text. part of me hopes there is that one in a million thread worth reading that isn't what most of /b/ is now. its kind of like playing that video game diablo where every once in a while you find something worth your fucking time. but in the meantime i consider most of you complete worthless little boy anal fucking faggots and honestly enjoy whenever i see a faggot beaten for being gay. eat shit niggers.
>>
>>702177663
Nah. Actually never met dad until I was 18.
>>
I'm married but I sometimes meet up with this after work.
>>
File: muhbawngandvape.jpg (2 MB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
muhbawngandvape.jpg
2 MB, 1932x2576
Sometimes, I wish the ex would call me and ask to reconcile. But, it's been two years. Never gonna happen.
>>
>>702177634
who initiated it? and did it feel good when you did it?
>>
File: 1469833379257.jpg (42 KB, 796x302) Image search: [Google]
1469833379257.jpg
42 KB, 796x302
>>702177709
then if it is long distance, you just have to let go..as hard as that seems. no way in any circumstances is long distance good for anyone. I had a girl that i had to end things with for the same reason. I felt like shit for a while, but soon enough I forgot about her. how long has it been since it ended?
>>
>>702177722
rough
>>
>>702177818
greentext? how did it start? post pics of sister?
>>
>>702177985
ugly dick right there, Gross.
>>
I'm to lasy to write in English sooo i'll do it in spanish:
He estado engañando a mi novia con una de 15
It's been the best thing in my life
Btw im 21yo
>>
>>702177722
Military life is hard man, drugs are just a coping mechanism like a million other things.

Shit sucks, you went out in disgrace and it sounds like youre still kicking yourself today.

You can forgive yourself, address the issue that brought you to use, move on. Dont write yourself off whenever you meet a vet.

>you never know how they dealt with it, everyone has skellingtons.
>>
File: tygs2.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tygs2.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>702177877
>>
>>702177439
Well I'm in my 50s now and my step father past away 10 years ago. No mental wall is broken. and I raised three normal kids who all have lives of their own now. I know super moral people like to think there has to be some kind of punishment for behavior they don't approve of but nothing bad came of it. I just don't talk about it much because I'm tired of being judged for loving him
>>
File: tygs3.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tygs3.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>702177877
>>702178186
>>
>>702178101
What can I say, girth really, really matters.
>>
>>702178088
Worse when I went to a football game with my parents who are both retired military and they let a fucking eagle fly around during the anthem. God, I felt pathetic.
>>
I am married with a kid. I am in fucking love with a 8/10 co-worker. My wife hates her guts, doesn't want me to be friends with her. I tell my wife I don't talk to her, that I push her away, etc. but in reality I fuck her almost everyday, and I am going to get her pregnant.
>>
>>702166897
I want to be a woman
>>
File: tygs4.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tygs4.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>702177877
>>702178186
>>702178276
>>
>>702178215
all the more too you, you sound resilient.

+1 for not continuing the cycle.
>>
>>702168229

Go on..... What are you finding out?
>>
I have a gf but im secretly a gay, cock-hungry power bottom. I constantly whore myself at local porn stores and have sucked off so many guys ive lost count. I love it so much, and ive even considered leaving my gf to begin transitioning.

Tl;dr im a faggot and i love it
>>
>>702178507
Kys pedo
>>
>>702178186
>>702178276
>>702178361

Fuck man.... in the club, on the floor, under the lights, movin like a motherfucker.

>there must be 20L of sweat in the bottom of those comically oversized paws.

Huuuurrrrggh.
>>
File: 1471923830495.jpg (100 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1471923830495.jpg
100 KB, 900x900
I want to brutally fuck my friends little sister.
>>
>>702178052
two weeks ago
I still think about her constantly
>>
>>702178699
pics?
>>
>>702178554
God hates fags
>>
>>702176260
Kek I cum inthem anyway I just have a fake name that I give out
>>
>>702168229
I want to hear more from this anon.
>>
>>702177509
Movie script material right there. Fucking brutal.
>>
>>702178361
entire front row awkwardly covering awkward boners.
>>
>>702178775
K
>>
>>702178215
No fucking way a woman in her 50's spends ANY amount of time on 4chan.

Nice try with your pro-pedo incest fantasies, neckbeard.
>>
>>702168229
Dont forget to share motherfucker.
>>
>>702178554
Um, I think you are way past the "begin transitioning" phase.
>>
>>702178051
O think it was both of us. He was always touchy and I insisted on always kissing him on the lips instead of cheek. One day we just started kissing and things went from there. It's was a new and thrilling experience but I felt completely safe to. It was wonderful.
>>
> I stalked the shit out of a hot teacher. She didn't deserve it. I only did it because I was omega -- undiagnosed social anxiety -- and the only way I could relate sexually to a woman was with obscene phone calls. Truly sorry Mrs. __

> I have a momcest fetish. Probably because my mom is a cunt.

> I troll people by outing their dirty laundry
>- lesbian ranted about her father's 'homophobia' and quoted the guy's blog and how he didn't know she was gay. I googled the blog quote, found his blog, and messaged him that his daughter was a lesbian and sent him the link to her post.

> - Outed a guy who gave his avatar a phd and a professorship to his Mormon wife and family for his atheism and lies about his credentials. I hope he dies alone.

> - Told a girl how her mom had to drop out of high school after getting pregnant with her . . . and what a slut her mom was. named names of guys who plugged her. Was it worth being a mean girl Sherri?
>>
>>702179009
this comment elicited a laugh.

Good for you.
>>
File: VWVP0.jpg (48 KB, 640x772) Image search: [Google]
VWVP0.jpg
48 KB, 640x772
when I was little
me and this other little girl were playing in our apartments
I went to the top of the stairs and told her to catch the baseball from down on the ground
and I saw if i dropped it just right
I could hit her in her nose
and I did
and I broke her nose
then acted like it was an accident
I guess we all have to explore our sadism at some point
>>
>>702178034
My ex I was with 13 years texted me 2 days ago. She's married and pregnant and we've been broken up with 0 contact for years.
>>
>>702178641
https://youtu.be/YpcuQR1_ehI

They are dance competitions. He's won one of them in britain and I think places in a couple others.
>>
>>702176770
Dude she got herself a new boyfriend. Things didn't work out between them and now she needs attention. That's where you come in. Don't fall for it mate.

Girls are needy as fuck, the only reason they need time is to shove someone else's cock up their cunny.
>>
>>702179293
This doesnt make it any better, anon.
>>
>>702178507
She's a flirty bitch, who thinks she's way smarter and cooler than she thinks she is, and she lies to people about everything.
>>
>>702179122
So my mental picture is complete...are you fat?
>>
I like to go on Omegle and find someone to jerk off with to picture of my friends together
>>
>>702179293
https://youtu.be/HUaIgqbRIs8
>>
>>702179376
Goin for pics, ya fuckin perv?
>>
>>702166897
fucked a duck
screwed a kangaroo
>>
feel immensely guilty and sad because I don't know how to help my alcoholic father who after parents devorce lives all alone in a ratty appartment barely making it paycheck to paycheck. I'm only 20 and feel like 2 dependents to take care of
>>
>>702179194

She sent me a text back on Christmas Day. Which was one year to the day that we split. She told me I was perfect. And that she didn't want to reconcile. Hadn't heard from her since.
>>
>>702179431

No, swole and muscular.

Actually pretty handsome . . . I don't know why I am the way I am troll-wise.
>>
>>702179376
Hoping that doesn't even become an option. I may be a little twisted but I'm not trying to go to jail. Morbid curiosity I guess, she just popped up when it synced my contacts.
>>
>>702177811
Done it also... Clean std test= win. Creampie her gave fake name, 3rd bestpussy I ever felt
>>
File: jp.jpg (673 KB, 1805x1675) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
673 KB, 1805x1675
i masturbate using my flatmate's panties

dirty ones on my face, clean ones on my cock. i love to leave a bit of precum on them.
>>
I backed over my best friend's dog while I supposed to be house sitting. I was drunk. I took the body and put it under his neighbors truck. That guy was convinced he hit and killed the doggo. He felt so bad he called up my friend to apologize. When my buddy asked what happened I said his step brother left the gate open when he came by. They hated each other from before so my buddy believed me and not his step brother when he protested. Everyone loved that fucking dog. Safe travels in the next world Barktholamew
>>
>>702177920
This
>>
File: 1471066509346.png (126 KB, 327x300) Image search: [Google]
1471066509346.png
126 KB, 327x300
I was molested/raped for two years.
>>
>>702179697
Bitches man. Forget about her. Find a new slag to fuck and work so hard you don't have time to think. That's what I did and before my phone buzzed that morning I can say I hadn't thought of her in a long time.
>>
>>702179890
I can smell the fuckin cheese comin off your nasty head.

Wash your shit anon.
>>
I had my gyno surgically removed . . . best $7K I've ever spent.

If you've got gyno, spend the $$$ and get it out . . . it'll change your life in ways you won't believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4A69kffhew
>>
When i was 13 i put peanut butter on my asshole and let my dog lick it while i jerked off
>>
>>702178333
Trips of truth?
>>
>>702177920
Then on top, you get the random chance of developing fagotry yourself, from all the reinforcement around you.

Really gotta stop coming to this shithole.
>>
>>702179992

I work 70 hours/week.
>>
>>702178034
My love of my life or most recent ex dumped me to party
>>
>>702177408
Can you be more specific?
>>
I made a fake whatsapp and got my friend to send me nudes

I used to be very social, then i moved to another city and i got bullied for a full year, then i switched to another school and i met the best friends i could've met, but that year i was bullied on fucked up my social skills and I'm really bad at talking to new people

I'm an ewhore, i pretend to be a girl to get money, $400 in 10 days anf i don't work
>>
>>702179727
Probably for the same reason you are swole. You have deep insecurities because growing up, people made you feel week and insecure. It may have even been one or both of your parents. I bet you aren't even really comfortable around people you call friends. You prefer to be alone don't you? you have been conditioned to be a prick and that is a hard thing to overcome. You need to learn humility. I bet you hold grudges for life... I know you do.
>>
>>702180241
Time heals all wounds. You don't have to forgive, you just need to learn to forget.
>>
>>702180519

Dude, I tried. I got one more ace up my sleeve. I'm gonna invest all my free time into playing music again. Start a band, yo.
>>
File: 1436946520218.jpg (25 KB, 468x379) Image search: [Google]
1436946520218.jpg
25 KB, 468x379
>>702179989
He only did it because you loved it. Don't ever forget that.
>>
>>702180732
I cringe when I hear someone say they are starting a band. Fucking cringe every time.
>>
>>702180482
>I bet you hold grudges for life... I know you do.

You've got me there.

The stupidest slight makes one my enemy for life.

I have no idea why-- I'm under no illusion that it's healthy.

How did you know?

As for being more humble . . I think I am already.
>>
My parents took turns whipping me with an electric cord when I was a kid. It didn't matter the behavior it was always whipping. I eventually got put in foster care after my gym teacher saw my back once and reported it. He probably saved my life. I somehow managed not to get fucked in foster care and now I'm out in the world with no real family and only a little direction. I never take my shirt off even if I'm at the beach and I live in Florida ffs. I will probably go to the army or something. Mostly so I won't feel so fucking alone all the time.
>>
>>702166897
I am really into bdsm.
>>
>>702180732
Mine was drinking until I nearly died, meeting a nice girl, quitting drinking completely, and then getting the job I always wanted.

After that lost like 60lbs, started investing and reconnected with my hobbies. Other than my ghosts that once in a while speak, I can say I'm legitimately happy.
>>
Im a punk rocker who's done activism and tons of band and community work, and I currently hate 3rd wave feminists. They're fucking poison compared to the real feminists I've worked with and grown up with, yet I can't escape them or make any rational sense to the,. They've ruined all good scenes and music and politics everywhere I go....
>>
>>702178314
Where? The office...a hotel?
>>
File: infestpv.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
infestpv.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>702180862

Good thing the genre I wanna play already sucks?

Pic related.
>>
>>702181127
Well bro good news by 25 you're either not into the punk lifestyle anymore or you're literally homeless.

Drop the labels, be yourself.
>>
>>702181045
Man, that sucks OP. You sound like a reasonable person too. Join the Marines. I bet you would kill all kinds of people with all that pent up anger.
>>
>>702180862
Same dude, I also cringe when I hear people say they are starting a rap career, that is stupid and they won't make it. You know what also sucks? Those people who wanna sing but have negative amounts of singing talent.
>>
>>702181257

Not true. Punk rocker. 27. Not homeless. Full time employment.
>>
>>702181148
her apartment. I show up early to her house in the morning before work, or go during lunch
>>
>>702181405
Then why do you still play dress up and roll with your fag clique?

Aren't you just a faggot poser who's selling out to the man then?
>>
>>702181195
Spazz was always good....
>>
>>702168833
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: twub'.jpg (246 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
twub'.jpg
246 KB, 1024x768
>>702166897
This pic is all i need to get it out. I can never let this person know my secret; not even by chance.
>>
>>702181590

Some people have a true love for the music. I don't wear the "uniform." Although, yes, I have band shirts and patches. But what does it matter? Can't you say the same about all subcultures?
>>
>>702181257
I'm in my 30s and shit is different now for sure, Ive been myself for a long time, just sucks to see something we worked so hard for disappear because these new SJW's and PC extremists fuck tarts who've gone so far left are now right without realizing it are lo destroying everything in their path
>>
>>702180949
I felt like I could have written your first post. I was a bodybuilder and avid E-troll. We are very similar you and I. Having a kid has helped me mellow out a bit. I fear I will always be a prick in some way.
>>
>>702181630

Hell yeah they were! Still listen to them to this day!
>>
>>702166897
I fucked up a friend's marriage by outing his affair. I started out doing it as an anonymous prank but went mental and sent a bunch of random emails to his wife's sister letting her know what was going on and how to catch them. I watched the take down like that show cheaters but didn't film it. They didn't get divorced but his life is total shit now. I'm now a way better friend to him but I know I'm always going to be a cunt for that
>>
>>702177722
got kicked out of the army for DUI. i feel your pain. fuck i didn't even deploy. i did 3 years in all for nothing. i don't really call myself a vet nor do i connect with vets
>>
>>702166897
my nipples are super erect right now
>>
>>702181446
How did it start?
>>
>>702181971
Me too dude, I love Mayonaise the Bastard
>>
>>702182099
I think you want your friends affection more than you know which is why you ruined his marriage. In a way, that marriage is standing between you and him.
>>
>>702181970

Sometimes I wonder if my preternatural ability to hold a grudge is genetic.

Honestly, if someone says the wrong thing to me I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. . . and we're not talking the week they annoyed me--- we're talking decades.

The prick who gave his online persona a phd might have gotten divorced because of my outing him to his Mormon fundy wife. A price he didn't deserve.

I've heard paranoia is related to ridiculous grudges, but I don't think I'm paranoid.
>>
File: xdeloreanx.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
xdeloreanx.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>702182523

Ever heard of xDELOREANx?
>>
>>702182359

We were all friends, invited her over to hang out with us, etc, etc.Since we work together we spent a lot of time together and just got closer and closer. Evolved from there.
>>
>>702182148
Me neither. 3 years for nothing here too. Not sure what to tell my daughter when she gets older. That part scares me. Probably just the truth.
>>
i find it much easier to make friends with asians rather than black people
>>
File: lord of snails.jpg (9 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
lord of snails.jpg
9 KB, 293x172
This is some hardcore shit
>>
>>702182801
what was your mos? yea I'm in the same boat as you. i prob won't tell my daughter anything about it really
>>
>>702182844
I lol'd. I am white and I instantly trust an Asian.
>>
>>702182586
I was on a lot of shit at the time. He wasn't even that close of a friend, just thought it would be funny. Now I feel like I'm obliged to be there for him when his life is shit because I'm the one that outed him. He's not allowed to do shit so a lot of our time is with his family. In a way I'm being punished too. If I didn't think he'd off himself I'd bail
>>
>>702182931
so hardcore my eyes hurt from squinting
>>
>>702182985
I was, an ironically still am, in the medical field. You?
>>
>>702182760
Why do you say you're going to get her pregnant? Do you want to?
>>
>>702183110
field artillery
>>
File: 1470001222393.gif (1 MB, 300x172) Image search: [Google]
1470001222393.gif
1 MB, 300x172
Fuck it, idk where to start...

How 'bout you ask ME anything.
>>
I'm against gay rights. The way that gays and trannys are being glorified nowadays is mind boggling, sickening and wrong.
>>
>>702166897
I genuinely hope someone murders me soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 872x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 872x720
I've secretly wanted to transition to a female for years, after xdressing and feeling more feminine vs masculine since like 5th grade. I'm 23 now.
I'll never transition because of the cost, impact on me/family, and fear hormones wouldn't work well enough. It's killing me inside but ignoring it seems like my only choice. Hmm what else?
Was molested by a family member when young for about a year.
Enjoy fapping to gore of hot dead chicks.
Let kind of fat/homely looking, sister in law peg me after we got stoned and she said it was a fantasy.
>>
>>702166897
I realy like this girl and we've got so much in common, but she only sees me as a friend and I don't think I'll ever be able to tell her how I feel because it'll ruin our friendship and I'm not willing to put that at risk
>>
>>702183253
Have you ever felt like a fag?
like, if male getting butt fucked or if female getting licked
>>
Dont believe faggots when they say they were born that way, i was raped by my uncle for years before i started to enjoy it. Its definitely nurture and not nature
>>
>>702177102
Do you blow massive loads?
>>
>>702182610
You gotta let that shit go man. Me too for that matter. I hope you soften you edges. At least you know you have issues which means you aren't fucking nuts despite your actions. Have a good night and good luck in life buddy.
>>
>>702183139

We both want it to happen. We wish we could end up together and get married and all that, but I just can't bring myself to leave my family. I'm basically living two lives.
>>
>>702182760
Don't get her pregnant dude.. but fuck her inside out. :)
>>
>>702181881
>>702181846

Guys I was a punk for like 10 years, and I'll still throw on some of the old shit every once in a while.

But the whole scene was always filled with SJWs before the term was ever coined. Fags that would give you shit for smoking, or not being vegan, or drinking, or not drinking, or not being a flat out communist, or post-democracy anarchist. Its literally the most judgemental, hyper liberal label you can have. At least the skins knew how to put in a hard day's work and raise their kids.

The more punk than thou thing is what made me realize it was a kids game, and that I can listen to whatever I want and I'm actually rebelling more than they are with their safe little tribes.
>>
>>702183397
you are fucked. gross me out
>>
>>702183531
All over your mums face, sure.
>>
>>702183709

I just love fucking her raw and breeding her. I frequently have them both in one day, breeding them both. Her in the morning or at lunch and my wife at night. I can't help it man, she is begging for my kid, and I find that so hot, she wants me to own her and be reminded of me every single day
>>
File: 1448681516049.jpg (28 KB, 246x216) Image search: [Google]
1448681516049.jpg
28 KB, 246x216
>>702166897
I only poop once a week. Always been like this.
>>
>>702183848

It's still my favorite genre, but I throw other things in the mix. I mean, I don't have to wear a uniform or conform to anti-mainstream ideas. I'm myself and that's just fine. I'm a fucked up, pothead, alcoholic, cynic. And I'm pretty much just here for me.
>>
Honestly can't tell if this girl I've been talking to has feelings or is just a genuinely nice person.
>>
>>702183531
>Do you blow massive loads?

He was implying that he cut guys' balls off and they got pissed because of it . . . not because he has a scrotum full of testes.
>>
I fucked my gf's mom
>>
>>702184177
Then you don't need the label anymore. You're just....you now.
>>
File: 1446912421965.gif (2 MB, 320x212) Image search: [Google]
1446912421965.gif
2 MB, 320x212
I just typed a whole story close to the 2000 character limit describing my situation with my girlfriend and it got a lot off my chest, but I accidentally closed the quick reply box out and lost it and got so frustrated I kicked my dog.

I hate my fucking life, /b/.

Comfort me.
>>
>>702168229
I saw you in the incest thread.
>>
>>702168703
Weak b8.
>>
>>702184320

I stopped labeling myself. Unfortunately, my so called "circle" still labels me. Kinda annoying, but I just put up with it.
>>
>>702184435
Wut up fam
>>
File: 1468453944913.jpg (28 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
1468453944913.jpg
28 KB, 600x509
>>702184346
>Fucks up
>Takes it out on a dog
>>
I smoked pot multiple times daily to deal with worsening depression and anxiety and when I got caught I immediately got suicidal again because Im too much of a cuck to deal with the nominal problems in my life.
I cant go to school without a joint because im too anxious and spooked.
I made out with a freshman and Im a senior in hs.
Kill me?
>>
>>702184635

No, you're doing it right. Just keep doing that.
>>
>>702184635
You must be 18 to use this webzone
>>
>>702183858
What grosses you out? If you met me, you would think I'm completely normal.
>>
>>702183433

Yes I have. I switch between top and bottom while masturbating and sometimes i jerk to some thick chicks. I've crossdressed a few times, and I love natural-looking wigs.
>>
>>702184635
>I made out with a freshman and Im a senior in hs.
What does that have to do with anything? My dad is 53 and my mom is 38
>>
>>702166897
I visit 4chan
>>
one time i shit my pants at a friend's house and hid it under a statue of a goose. I don't think they ever found it
>>
>>702185281
he did now..
>>
>>702184884

The most I've put in my ass is a small maglite flashlight. I'd be great for CDing if it wasnt for my broad shoulders and prominent v-line muscles ruining my hourglass profile...
>>
If there is one thing that I want right now, it is for a chance at essentially a do over with her. Knowing what I know now, I am confident that it would work out with us, if a do over occured
>>
>>702175583
if she was aware you weren't wearing a condom and didn't seem to be under duress or anything (I.e. she was too drunk/high to say no) then you're good
>>
I know I said I would not contact her unless I saw her in person, but I really want to anyway....

Fuck. I want her even as just a friend, but I would not be opposed to a relationship.
>>
Honestly, my entire "random" personality that people say I have is just because I don't know how to actually talk to people, so I end up making tons of shitty jokes and doing weird shit stuff like that. I also have no idea if my laugh is fake or not anymore.
>>
>>702185006
Because you're a huge loser if you can only get freshman pussy as a senior in HS. Does your dad have money?
>>
> 21 yrs old
> went to the parents house yesterday
> rents out of town so I have the place all to myself
> grabbed the gun they keep under the bed
> figured I'd just do it in my old room
> forgot to grab bullets.jpeg
> run upstairs and see my phone by the ammo box
> old friend texted me
> " wondering how you're doing, I had a weird dream about you so making sure you're okay."
> couldn't go through with it.
> I've had plenty of sex on the past few years, but I want something more
> convinced myself people like me don't deserve happiness
> first real relationship, person I cared about more than anything
> broke it off for them
> realized I was toxic and they deserve to be happy
> working on being normal but I don't think I have a chance
>>
>>702185891
>Because you're a huge loser if you can only get freshman pussy as a senior in HS
Not really. At least that's not how it was in my hs. Seniors were tagging and bagging freshman puss left and right.

>Does your dad have money?
Ehh, kinda, not really.
>>
he's dead now, faggot
>>
>>702185617
Same
>>
>>702186024
Yeah, the LG's(little girls) as we would call them are always nice. They're dumb, some are really hot, and easy to fuck. If that's all you can get, it's sad.
Nobody I knew would ever date a freshman as a senior.
Well, that's pretty impressive if so. Props to your dad. Is your mom hot?
>>
>>702180315
Tips? Where do you set up?
>>
>>702186366
Luckily, we are not on bad terms so something could happen down the line....
>>
>>702186426
>If that's all you can get, it's sad.
They were really just used for easy fucks, rebounds, etc.
>Nobody I knew would ever date a freshman as a senior.
Me neither, just sex.
>Is your mom hot? She is, but that's a subjective view. I don't have any pictures of her and she doesn't have a Facebook because she's a fucking introvert.
>>
>>702186606
Thats good
>>
>>702167716
Speak with her, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>702186731
Yea. But thats assuming I see her again.... Which, is a distinct possibility, seeing as same major at the same college
>>
I fucked one of my (now) ex gf's friends, and this chick also happens to be the girlfriend of one of my bestest friends. She I was still with my ex, we arranged the cards so her friend and my friend would get together.

Now everytime I hang out with my buddie and her gf I remember that time I ate her asshole really drunk and feel kinda guilty. Even though when I banged her she wasn't with him, but I've always felt attraction to her, and I know that nowadays she still sees me with a glimpse of desire.
>>
>>702175919
I think you can sue
>>
>>702184543
Nm, increasingly thinking about molesting little girls. Kinda creeps me out and I'm worrying that I'm a pedo.
Wut up with you?
>>
>>702175919
kill her
>>
>>702188225
Maybe you are but in today's world if you go through with it it's guaranteed slammer.

Just leave it as a fantasy, and look a little longer at the girls at the pool.
>>
I had sex last night with my wife's sister. Like she calls me over while she's sitting on her retaining wall, drunk as fuck. Puts her arms and legs around me and grinds on my crotch.

My dumb ass pulls out my dick and pulls her panties to the side and we fucked right there on her retaining wall in her front yard, fully clothed, with my wife and her husband in the back yard. I pull out and cum on the bricks.

I don't know if I can look at her or anybody right now.
>>
>>702167169
Does he have jizz on his back?
>>
>>702167716
How is it a relationship but not a relationship? Online?
>>
>>702168229
Dad, is that you?
>>
>>702188436
Yeah. It's been a small thought in the back of my head, but lately (do to the fact I've been jerking on cam to loli for an anon) I've had more thoughts about it.
Is it slippery slope or am I just like this? No idea. Definitely keeping it locked away, maybe I'll get lucky one day.
>>
My little sister in law (12) is going through puberty and she is hardcore flirting with me and it's real difficult to stay away
>>
>>702188721
Share it with the other two. And swing.
>>
>>702189174
Funny thing is, I hate her fucking sister. She's an insufferable combative feminist.
>>
>>702189007
No it's me, Cris. I'm 15 and a freshman at Central :)
>>
>>702189035
Let's hope you don't fam. It's a slippery ass slope so tread carefully.
>>
I feel like I raped one of the hottest girls at my high school right afterror graduation. An older friend was turning 21 and we rented out a hotel suite at the beach and got a shit load of alcohol. She had weed and so we invited her to come up after we were already pretty shitfaced. I immediately started going for her tit's and she really seemed to like it, never stopping me. She was wearing a bikini under a white tee and shorts. My best friend the birthday boy had his sister there who I had just gone through a breakup with (we were on and off for years) and she starts cock blocking hard. End up crashing a few hours later with blue balls.

Wake up to ex pulling my pants off and sucking my dick. Apparently she wants to make up. I let her until I'm good and hard then push her off and go into the bathroom. I go out the second door and into the living room section of the suite where hot chick is sleeping in the middle of 2 L shaped couches. I get in there with her and start feeling her up, she's sleeping but responding to my touch, helps me get her shirt off. She's a dirty blonde with DD breasts but a firm body and perfect ass. She didn't tell me to stop when I took her breasts out and was sucking on her tits. When I rolled her over face down and pulled her bottoms off, she crossed her legs but I held them apart and rubbed my dick right between her legs. She said stop once I was in her and really starting to thrust. I know she woke up during the sex because she started to sit up but I held on to her shoulders and fucked her harder. I came into the bedsheets and got up stumbled back to my bed next to ex who was like wtf.

In the morning hot chick was gone. Few days later I see ex posting to her Facebook saying she will get through this and shit about pain and struggles. Ex accuses me of rape but the girl never does and we never talk. Year later I get back with ex and one night she is really horny and says for me to rape her, get rough like I did with hotchick
>>
>>702189747
I have a lot of young cousins. I'm the oldest out of like 8 in my generation, by a large gap.
>>
>>702190315
And I have a kid, I could make it happen. But if I do the consequences will be swift and immediate, ontop of the huge violation of trust. Not worth it. No but is worth it.
>>
>>702190826
*Nut
>>
>>702190826
Yeah. I suppose so.
I doubt it would be that swift though, you could twist things a little bit. If your morals allowed it.
>>
I feel like a total creep at my school. There are certain girls I just stare at for no reason; whenever they look at me look away feeling insecure and afraid they know I'm looking at them.
>>
>>702177493
https://imgur.com/3FTGoL4.jpg
Found it...
>>
I have a big family get together every year just so I can hide cameras and get pictures of my wifes family changing clothes or getting in and out of bathing suits for the beach.

All of them have got fat and ugly, and I'm thinking about selling my beach house now.
>>
>>702189547
What the fuck dad?!?!?? I'm going to pretend that I don't even know what you've done. I can't believe you've done this
>>
>>702191414
It's okay baby I'll be up to tuck you in Ina few minutes.
>>
>>702191558
I'm calling mum
>>
I'm bi
>>
>>702191625
Your mom is drunk and after you're in bed I'll be fucking her in the ass thinking it was you. So it's okay.
>>
>>702191820
Oh shit. I forgot. She's dead. What else have you been hiding, daddy?
>>
>>702191820
Take pics
>>
>>702192409
Lol this thread will be gone by then.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 750x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 750x407
This is a real photo of a gamma ray burst - a burst of high energy light. When a star's core runs out of energy, it will begin to transition into the black hole phase. If anything tries to get in during the transition, subatomic particles are realeased, which we know as a gamma ray burst. This photo was taken by a NASA spacecraft. I'm bored so enjoy this while it lasts
>>
I think I strained too hard while shitting and herniated myself
>>
No pets allowed in my apartment complex, but I have a beta fish.
>>
I regularly cheat on my wife with a asian whore, i am a closeted crossdresser and want a man to fuck me one day.
>>
So my dad has several pictures of tits and stuff in his cellphone from his whatsapp group with his coworkers. I want to sneak pictures of my gf tits without her face so he can fap to my girl without knowing
>>
>>702193110
I know someone like you in Wales
>>
>>702193301
I live in the us
Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 30

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.