Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
why are americans into guns again?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 71
File: 1469904604930.jpg (21 KB, 417x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469904604930.jpg
21 KB, 417x405
why are americans into guns again?
>>
Nignogs
>>
For me its the same as owning a nerf gun. I don't need it but sometimes its fun going and shooting clay pigeons.
If they were taken from me I wouldn't care. Infact im planning to get rid of my guns when i move out of the country anyway
>>
>>702036345
You're asking to get niggered if you don't at least have a concealed carry. Having a handgun in the tray while your driving is also a good idea. Some nigger comes over you pick the gun up and he runs off. An officer comes over, keep your hands on the wheel and tell him. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>constitutionally protected
>like you can own a fucking tank under the second amendment
>assume terrorists are lying in wait at all times
>rub it in to yuropeen conservatives
>young edgelords like to be engineers and warriors at the same time
>hunting is a big sport
>posing as a hunter is a big sport
>because why the fuck not
>>
>>702036585
Never had a real problem with the nignogs here.
I dont conceal carry in my vehicle and never been robbed house or car or even mugged.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
I might have to kill some people some day. I wanna be ready.
>>
File: image.jpg (340 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
340 KB, 1125x1500
>>
File: hillaryspew.jpg (952 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillaryspew.jpg
952 KB, 1920x1080
>>702036167
>>
>>702036167
because shooting people is fun. Videogames don't do justice to the joys of mowing fellow humans down.
>>
I just want a handgun for safety, to bad I'm in Canada.
>>
>>702036167
CTR gets crafter every day.
>>
>>702036585
So dumb thinking you need a gun to not get robbed. If you guys had more gun control the thugs wouldnt have guns either

Maybe take care of your poor people so they dont resort to crime.
>>
The UN is gonna airdrop millions of Chinamen into America. We need guns to protect ourselves from them.
>>
>>702036585

yeah try not living in the south you retarded inbred fuck
>>
Cool.
>>
>>702036945
>>
>>702037594

shut up uppity rust belt faggot no one cares what you think
>>
>>702037594
At least he isn't a nigger.
>>
because they are legal and I want to own them. suck my dick.
>>
>>702037673

try uppity sunbelt transvestite
>>
>>702036167
because we used guns to become americans. guns forevermore america fuck yeah
>>
Nothing quite like a loaded out AR.
>>
>>702037594
>implying Chicago, Compton, NYC, Baltimore, Detroit, and Watts are in the South
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>702036167
It's not as if all Americans are. I'm just an American who realizes what my rights are as an American. I also really enjoy shooting in general. I try to go to the local gun range once a week. I conceal carry every day. I've never had to draw my weapon, but that will not stop me from loving to train. It also won't stop me leaving the house with out my pistol.
>>
File: JovialAvians.jpg (69 KB, 575x379) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JovialAvians.jpg
69 KB, 575x379
>>702037432
>thugs wouldnt have guns either

>This is what some people actually believe
>In a country founded on guns
>Full of guns
>Literally guns in the rivers and plains
>Disappear when you ban them
>>
>>702037207
>implying you need a gun for that

I have good news friend! All you need is a couple of Europeans filled with white guilt, a nice Truck, and the peaceful doctrine of our lord Allah!
>>
>>702036167
Because everytime an american dies by gunshot an angel gets its wings.

What do you expect from a country where the likes of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are actually running for president?
>>
There is a big problem with blacks in my are, sometimes we have to shoot them...


...as in black bears you fucking sjw knee jerk racists. Also coyotes and cougars. Fucking gotta protect my livestock.
>>
>>702038100
Ikr. By that logic we should ban drugs too!
>>
>>702037432
I'm not sure if you are memeing or sincerely retarded...

You know nignogs and thugs don't normally obtain guns legally lmao brb preheating the oven you jew
>>
File: counterfeit meme.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
counterfeit meme.png
25 KB, 396x400
>>702038034
>Atlanta,Memphis, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Dallas.
>>
>>702037834
I got so annoyed when they performed the song Yorktown from Hamilton at the Tony Awards. They didn't use guns because of the pulse shooting, just made the motions; i didn't really notice because it was nicely choreographed, but then a lot of people were like "SEE WE DONT NEED GUNS JUST OUR HANDS AND WORDS XD"
>>
File: 1471296230474.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471296230474.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Because 'murica.
>>
>>702038136
Even that pates to the orgasmic glee of good ol' gun rampage.
>>
>>702036786
t. white suburbanite
>>
>>702038100
>>702038246
it works literally everywhere else in the world.

obviously organized crime will still have guns, but the stupid kids that rob cornerstores and shit? good luck to them
>>
File: 1467762622972.jpg (58 KB, 500x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467762622972.jpg
58 KB, 500x670
Because the rise of the machines is near. We need every resource to quell this threat.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x236
>>702038290
Birmingham, Jackson, West Memphis, Arkansas, New Orleans. The lists of cities overrun with niggers is terrifying.
>>
Because American people have lost love for the art of beatings. Sure they resort to it sometimes, but sadly more often than not a gun is used. Gone are the days when you were the talk of the town after you brutally assaulted someone with baseball bat or golf club, now it's just nigger shot this, cop shot nigger, school got shot. Get it together.
>>
>>702038471
Kids don't get guns you fucking retard, go back to Israel you Kyke
>>
>>702038302

inb4 someone critiques her trigger pull and prone technique.
>>
>>702038471
No it doesn't. Let's say guns are banned in America. I have 19 guns in my safe. Who the fuck is going to come and get them? And why the fuck would I let them?
>>
>>702038471
They do it with airguns, machetes and knives.

Doesnt make the crime go away, just makes them adapt.
>>
>>702038605
>Kids don't get guns
I think he means kids don't get legal guns but still retarded
>>
>>702036167
people are going insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpSnN5ye1Q
>>
>>702038605
no you fucking retard, the stupid parents buy the guns and because theres no background checks and no restrictions on storage, use, bullet distribution, the kids take them and shoot up schools, colleges, cornerstores etc.

fyi, jobless 20 year olds with no education are basically kids.

theres literally so many guns in the states that they cant keep track of them. It's stupid how easy it is to get a gun.
>>
>>702036167
muslims are on the rise and faggots need to protect themselves
>>
>>702036167
Because kindergarteners travel in packs.
>>
>>702038826
>>
>>702038471
>obviously organized crime will still have guns

This is the whole fucking problem dude. Only the organized crime will have the guns. What is the main revenue of organized crime come from? Selling illegal things. What will happen if guns are banned (something that simply won't happen in America btw)? Then the organized crime will jump on it to meet the demand. Mind you that these places where the activity that these gangs and organized crime groups operate generally already have the strictest gun laws.
>>
>>702037432
>If you guys had more gun control the thugs wouldnt have guns either
So what? Removing guns doesn't remove crime, it just changes the weapons used.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/06/zero-correlation-between-state-homicide-rate-and-state-gun-laws/?utm_term=.5c1c8c3d05c7
>The correlation between the homicide rate and Brady score in all 51 jurisdictions is +.032 (on a scale of -1 to +1), which means that states with more gun restrictions on average have very slightly higher homicide rates, though the tendency is so small as to be essentially zero.

http://crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
>Every place that has been banned guns (either all guns or all handguns) has seen murder rates go up.
>>
>>702038655
The fact you have a safe for them is good, the amount of times Ive heard things 'someone broke into my car and stole my gun' really annoys me.

They've just armed some shitty street punk, well done.
>>
>>702038894
>theres no background checks

wat
>>
>>702038967
i'm saying people need to protect themselves from the crazies.
>>
>>702039023
Not hard to make a gun either
>>
>>702038967
RIP gene
>>
>>702038894
>It's stupid how easy it is to get a gun.

Yeah, if you're a law abiding citizen with no criminal record. Why should it be hard for us to get a gun if we play by the rules? Sometimes I think liberals just want to have the smug satisfaction of knowing that they have put more red tape in place for people like me and caused me more inconvenience.
>>
>>702038894
Let me point out everything wrong with your retarded opinion
>There are background checks you fucking Jew
>Jobless 20 year olds are considered NEETS, and would much rather use a It's Katana
>You still have gun violence with a much smaller sample space
>Gunshow loop is just like the wage gap
Please go away Bernie kykeberg
>>
>>702039111
you're trips are getting check'd
>>
>>702038727
crime will never go away, but a guy with a knife will hurt less people than a guy with an automatic rifle he bought at wallmart.

why are machetes restricted but not guns wtf

>>702038655
honestly I think its too late for you guys. But really, they would just have to stop bullet production and guns would be useless. Honestly not really realistic.

It's all just a big money grab. stupid idiots like you panic and horde guns whenever they think their rights are being infringed and rich people get richer. Why should they give a shit if the people of their country are killing each other
>>
>>702039257
>your

excuse me
>>
>>702036167
In 1986 the NRA successfully lobbied the government to pass a law that effectively banned the ATF from being able to track gun violence in a effective way.

The ATF are banned by federal law from using a computer to quantifiably track gun violence. If a police agency wants to track a gun used in a shooting they have to call one building and get the agents to search through a literal floor to ceiling maze of boxes full of paperwork to find it.

Let me say that again. The NRA was so afraid of the stats that could be connected to gun violence that they succesfully crippled any objectifiable way to prove that guns are a major problem.

Gun stock prices went up and the NRA got tons of money.
>>
>>702038894
Notice how very shooting involved a gun free zone? Please go back to my bank and stay out of politics
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 535x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 535x422
Because we like them. Have all the gun control you want in your europoor countries, we don't give a shit. Just leave us the fuck alone euro fags.

Pic related, I just got one, it's fuckin fun.
>>
>>702036167
protection from niggers and the range time is the best fun.
>>
>>702039111
In california we have to jump through hoops to get guns and it is even worse now than ever. The point of having guns in the US is to protect ourselves from the govt or any govt if they try to take said guns from us and leave us defenseless.
>>
>>702038989
to change the subject a little, this is why all drugs should be legalised and regulated. would be a massive hit to the income of organised crime and take away the number 1 reason for them to even need to arm themselves in the first place
>>
>>702039356
Ever notice how your face is a butt!?
>>
File: independence.png (86 KB, 992x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
independence.png
86 KB, 992x509
>>702036167
It's called freedom, you communist faggot.
>>
>>702038894
Here are the simple facts, we have more niggers bernie
>>
>>702036167
What the fuck did you just say to me, you little piece of shit foreigner?

89 firearms per 100 people here, faggot. Come try to invade us.

Sure, we kill a bunch of ourselves in the meantime, but get through our two-time world-war winning military and you have a fucking heavily armed population to try to convert. You better fucking bring nukes, motherfucker.

Yeah, we might owe your country money. Come collect on our debts you fucking piece of shit, or nuke us and ruin any chance of reclaiming even enough natural resources to pay yourselves back.

We'll be over here putting weight on like a champ and practicing our aim at the local range when you're ready, niggers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/how-many-people-own-guns-in-america-and-is-gun-ownership-actually-declining/
>>
>>702039324
FBI tracks crime stats dumbass.
>>
>>702036267
This.
Basically niggers won't give up their guns, so we can't either. They don't need them, we don't need them. But since they have them, we need them.
>>
>>702039490
Reported
>>
>>702039626
And if the ATF had a computer they would be able to connect the guns to them.
>>
>>702039650
Oh come on. I was just joking.
>>
>>702039283
>crime will never go away, but a guy with a knife will hurt less people than a guy with an automatic rifle he bought at wallmart.
>why are machetes restricted but not guns wtf

Haha... Wait do you seriously believe this?
>>
>>702036167
Becuase our country would not have been founded with out them?

They not teach history over in Europistan?
>>
>>702039324
britfag here. is this true? cuz if so, even people who completely support your right to bear arms have got to worry about the gun lobby's political influence surely??
>>
I'm about to move to Washington state and I wanna go hiking and camping. Should I get a gun yet in case of like, bears?
>>
>>702039631
Guns arent only around to protect yourself from others...your vision is short sighted
>>
>>702039820

Oh they fucking welcome that shit.

America never got over their whole wild west phase.
>>
>>702036167
because it's necessary to kill to attain peace in the current world

most simply live without peace instead
>>
>>702038894
>No background checks
>No ammunition restraints
Nigger you don't live in America do you?
>>
>>702039836
Bears but also there is good hunting in WA
>>
>>702039820
Lmao, no it isn't I'm dying
>>
>>702036167
Because it's one of the only things that louder then them
>>
>>702039771
>a guy with a knife will hurt less people than a guy with an automatic rifle
you're not seriously suggesting this isnt true?
>>
File: IMAG0131.jpg (1004 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0131.jpg
1004 KB, 1836x3264
>>702039836
You should go to the glass museum in Tacoma. It's neat.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 480x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 480x358
>>702039490
How old are you?
Fuck it, don't care about your chronological age, your mental age is of serious concern.
>>
>>702040064
We don't sell fully automatics legally you dumb fuck, assault rifles aren't fully automatic and any gun that is full automatic is BANNED
>>
so many people replying so fuck individual replies haha.

Everyone in the states thinks its the best country in the world and that you have it right, but the rest of the world just stares at how fucking retarded you all are. Youre all scared that the government is going to take away your rights and you dont realize you dont have any to begin with.

The government is owned by corporations. Your presidential campaign is a joke. Your education system is so shit. Your patent system is broke. Healthcare hahahahaha

the american dream is to make it big but to make it big you have to crush the little people. Guess what. Youre the little people

glhf
>>
>>702039743
You realize that isn't the ATF responsibility right? Local police deal with local crime, the ATF only gets involved if it's shit like gun running or manufacturing of illegal guns. The ATF doesn't deal with street level crime.
>>
>>702039452
Because your guns will protect you from the United States government if it comes to that. Good luck with that you fucking retard. Go shoot down a fucking drone see how much your guns help there.
>>
>>702039743
Yeah, you're right. There's nothing wrong with that. Really the only people complaining about background checks are the nignogs, illegals, and mentally ill. If you're a good dude, you're a good dude. It's the removal of certain weapons or guns altogether that makes us flip out shit.
>>
>>702039974
nice, never been hunting but I'd be down to try
>>702040203
definitely will, looks dope
>>
>>702040269
im not american i don't know how it works. but even a guy with a handgun is more dangerous than a guy with a knife surely?
>>
>>702040064
It seriously isn't true. Why do you believe that knife attacks will produce less casualties than gun attacks? Do you have data that shows this to be true?

http://qz.com/742140/why-are-mass-murders-so-uncommon-in-japan/
>In the early morning of Tuesday July 26, a lone attacker with a backpack full of knives stabbed 19 people to death and injured at least 25 more
>>
>>702040064
No but if you think you can just buy a automatic weapon from walmart and there is no restrictions at all you're retarded. Automatic weapons are also one of the rarest weapons used for crimes (I honestly can't even think of a time they were ever used tbh).
>>
>>702040379
You think the military will slaughter its own ppl? 90% of the military hate the current president and politicians...so what drones?
>>
>>702036167
so we can kill ourselves
>>
>>702040212
When you talk does your buttface make farting sounds?
>>
The only anti gun people are libtard millennialis and people who have never shot a firearm, or even held one for that matter.
>>
>>702036801
>magshit
>poorfag red dot

Why are you even posting this?
>>
>>702040492

that's called a ninja I don't think it counts
>>
>>702040442
You can kill more ppl quietly with a knife before anyone would notice
>>
>>702040288
If that's the case then it makes even more sense to have guns.
>>
>>702039820
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
It's copypasta mate.
>>
>>702040442
Depends if he knows how to fucking use it, please stop commenting on shit you know nothing about. Go back to losing your virginity to Allah you eurofag (you aren't allowed to own a gun if you are on the FBI watchlist and fucking INFANTS are on the watchlist)
>>
>>702040523
The hollywood shootout
No deaths, hundreds of rounds expended..
>>
>>702039907
I know. That's why niggers have them. They don't need them, there's no one to defend themselves from. But since they have them, we need them.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm going to dump some of my guns to piss you anti gun faggots off.
>>
>>702040346

The ATF recieves requests from around the nation daily to find the owner of specific guns. The NRA crippled them from putting it in an easily available format.
>>
>>702040492
just seems like common sense to me. sure there are cases of mass casualty attacks with knives but especially in a country where police are armed a guy with a gun can do more damage than a knife. I know i'd rather be faced by a crazy fuck with a knife than one with a gun, at least u have a slightly better chance of running away or disarming someone with a melee weapon
>>
>>702040698
Look at the statistics of shootings in gun free zones vs gun legal zones... It's fucking insane how no shooting happen when guns are legal
>>
>>702036167
I just think its fun to go shooting, I think its fun to send pieces of lead flying 1000+ fps.
I'm also a pacifist too, never shot anything living, and don't plan it either.
>>
>>702037432
I could manufacture a gun in my basement. If I wanted to rob you in a weapons-free society , I would.
>>
>>702036167

Probably a mix of things. Generally they are a tool and it stems from farmers and such that always had some around, my grandfather and uncle had them around, I first shot on a farm. As people moved away from this they glorified firearms instead of seeing them as a tool and it took a weird turn. Most of my family are veterans and I have 0 issue with guns, but they were never glorified. My grandfather never spoke a word of them, WWII vet, front lines.

My old man was a marine, he shot a lot growing up, sharpshooter in the military, never had guns in the house when we were kids, still doesn't. He likes a good firearm, but he treats it the same way he treats a nice wrench, the weird glorification seems to stem from a bunch of people who have no real outlet of manliness that used to exist, so they just grab superficial tokens of what they think is manly and latch on.

It is a weird obsession, I have a rifle and pistol, I enjoy shooting but it sucks ass at ranges and I live in a city, so they just sorta sit. I don't glorify them beyond them being kinda fun and a tool, nothing more than anything sitting in my tool box.

Just my 2 cents analysis.
>>
File: nice.gif (638 KB, 339x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nice.gif
638 KB, 339x233
>>702040764
That is my favorite weapon. I plan on getting one someday.
>>
>>702040556
Fuck it I was going to restrain from reporting you, but at this rate your actions are speaking louder than your words. I get it, it's cool, school started back up and some of your older buddies have introduced you to a place called 4chan full of porn and memes, but look mate, what you're doing is just illegal. It's for your own good. If you are under the age of eighteen and are posting on your phone and have texted using wifi at the school you go to, you can and may get arrested. It's for your own good mate.
>>
>>702040629
killing loads of people silently with a knife only works in the movies m8. unless u get it just right they're gonna scream
>>
>>702040548
If you think your guns will protect you from the government then have fun getting slaughtered moron. Also don't throw out random statistics if you can't back it up. You are clearly ignorant. This is a pointless argument anyways cause it is based on IF the US government would do a hostile takeover, they don't have to cause you're already controlled just fine.
>>
>>702036167
Because you, your kin, your countrymen, and your entire shit hole nation are cowards who don't believe in self defense. Weak men create hard times.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>702040698
>INFANTS are on the watchlist
well thats completely logical
>>
>>702040269
Dude what are you talking about? An assault rifle (if you're using the military term and not some retarded know nothing about guns liberal term) is basically a selective fire rifle. That means it either has the capability to fire in automatic or burst fire. You CAN buy a legit military assault rifle in America but you have to jump through so many hoops and pay for so many things that you're pretty much buying a used car. Plus you aren't allowed to buy any automatics made after 1986.
>>
>>702040629
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-man getting stabbed
>>
>>702041059
Do it. But beware, you can't only own one Luger.
>>
>>702041078
Not really, no American serial killers have even used guns, and we've had and still have quite a few. I get what you're saying, that this isn't Ghost Recon or whatever, but we do have mass murderers over here who murder without using any guns at all. Hell, whales and babies kill more people than guns over here.
>>
>>702041179
Anyone who is associated or conceived by a potential suspect gets on the list, it's pretty bad
>>
>>702040826
>at least u have a slightly better chance of running away or disarming someone with a melee weapon
No, you don't. In fact, if a man with a knife attacks a man with a gun, it's more likely that the man with the knife will take out the man with the gun before he even has a chance to draw his weapon if the distance between them is less than 21 feet. Guns are not some magical super weapon. They're difficult to aim over long distances and they're difficult to draw in close combat.
>>
File: image.jpg (981 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
981 KB, 3264x2448
>>
>>702041210
How does that combat my point at all?
>>
>>702036167
Guns are practical for shooting stuff.
Like stuff that attacks you.
Like Niggers and terrorists.
I wish more people over here had guns.

t. German
>>
1. Guns are part of our history, we fought the British with a militia of poorly trained troops, we've had guns since the Americas were settled, they've become deeply ingrained into our culture.
2. To protect ourselves from any sort of threat, foreign or domestic. It's hard to occupy a country full of armed civilians. It's hard to mug someone that's armed as well.
3. It's fun, fuck you.
>>
>>702041311
serial killers who kill one at a time maybe. but mass killings at one time definitley use guns
>>
>>702041419
I wonder if bringing in my background culture would solidify my argument.
>I'm German too mate.
>>
>>702041415
I didn't see a point but I wasn't trying to dispute any point, just trying to set the record straight.
>>
>>702041079
Clearly you make no sense. Have fun getting your freedoms stripped away on a daily basis and doing nothing about it.
>>
>>702040826
>sure there are cases of mass casualty attacks with knives but...
sure there are cases of mass casualty attacks with guns but...
>>
>>702041255
Ever hear of serial killers? Just an example
>>
>>702038989
The black market makes a huge profit from selling cigarettes in New York City.
>>
File: please no shill.jpg (42 KB, 566x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
please no shill.jpg
42 KB, 566x360
>>702036167
Because it's a human right
>>
>>702041392
thats not my point. as an unprepared citizen walking into a situation where some crazy dude wants to kill me, i'd definitely rather he had a knife than a gun
>>
>>702036167
always been guns since white cucks holocausted the injuns

it how we do
>>
File: 1467362147568.jpg (89 KB, 1264x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467362147568.jpg
89 KB, 1264x235
>>
>>702041079
If everyone in society were to standup against corrupt politicians they wouldnt have a military to control
>>
>>702041890
There were also guns when the Jews bulshievek' the russians
>>
>>702040880
Well the easy answer is that the kind of people that commit those shootings choose gun-free zones for the obvious fact there will be easy targets. For most of them, they would've never committed the act knowing there would be people shooting back, which is why they always kill themselves as soon as they face resistance(police).
>>
>>702041887
Why? Either way you're getting a hole in you. Do you really care what shape that hole is? If you think you can fistfight your way out of a knife attack, you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>702036167
Need to overthrow the government if needed.
>>
File: 1468799591833.png (116 KB, 266x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468799591833.png
116 KB, 266x300
>>
>>702041699
Usually their victims don't even scream. They're usually drugged and have their throat slit, so they make no sound (lack of air and drugged mind makes it pretty much impossible to make a sound). That's why serial killers kill in hotel rooms or in their tenements or in their moms basement.
>>
i dont support violence against politicians but im fucking surprised no-ones tried to shoot trump yet tbh
>>
>>702039158
Its illegal to make guns without proper licenses you thick fuck
>>
>>702041636
Can't strip away freedoms you don't have filthy American :^) I'm sitting here happy not being part of your shit country one of the worst in the world out of the 1st world countries.
>>
>>702041940

And if everyone worked together we would have world peace, this is a retarded sentiment. Pretty much every time a government is overthrown, it is done as a military coup and they take over. You can have all the guns you want, but you aren't going to do shit to an M1 or Apache.
>>
>>702042091
>>
File: 1468981514862.jpg (101 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468981514862.jpg
101 KB, 1024x732
>>
Other countries just wouldnt get it...keep getting raped and slaughtered and we will enjoy our freedom to be able to combat such astrocities on a personal level...whereas you have to go and cry to police officers like the pussies you are
>>
>>702042203
Someone did anon. Some literal autistic tried to reach for a cop or security's gun.
>>
>>702042084
well if he's less fit than me i can run away. as long as i can keep out of arms reach im ok. not so if he has a gun, i would just have to hope he was a bad shot
>>
>>702042218
No it's not. I can"build" an AR without government approval outside of the purchase of the barrel.
>>
>>702042203
funny isn't it? the people that want to kill others the most(liberals) are the ones that don't want guns around.
>>
>>702039158
>using brake line as a barrel

Is it intentionally or unintentionally meant to be a suicide weapon?
>>
File: saddleuphomos.png (511 KB, 562x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saddleuphomos.png
511 KB, 562x597
>>
>>702042279
Yeah well the american ppl are armed to the teeth so come invade us and see what happens
>>
File: wm_2505424.jpg (149 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wm_2505424.jpg
149 KB, 1600x1200
>>702041281
There are a few models I've been considering.

I'm also considering getting an Ortgies. I haven't done much research, but I love the way they look.
>>
>>702042268
Then why are you on this thread faggot?
>>
>>702042511
Pfft, you fags couldn't even keep that bird sanctuary in Oregon.
>>
File: 1319690340498.gif (2 MB, 260x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1319690340498.gif
2 MB, 260x192
>>702042379
>literal autistic
>>
>>702042437
Anyone have that home built WWII machine gun schematic? That thing is cool, wouldn't mind printing it and hanging it on my wall with my car schematics in my office. It's basically like a recipe for how to make some German gun out of scrap metal that some of the Americans used when ammo ran dry or they had no gun.
>>
>>702038967
Rest in peace gene.
>>
>>
>>702036267
why do you want to arm nignogs?
>>
>>702042437
You aren't building anything, you're just assembling parts together. Finishing a 80% lower doesn't make you a manufacturer.
>>
>>702042437
Um no, its not the barrel that's federally controlled.

Its the action itself
>>
>>702041794
No its not
>>
File: 1472653668507.png (180 KB, 500x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472653668507.png
180 KB, 500x650
>>
>>702042490
>master ruseman.
>>
>>702042379
yeah i heard about that, but he was a stupid fuck who never had a chance of succeeding. i mean i a country where so many people have their own gun im surprised no-ones tried to shoot the most controversial politician in years
>>702042448
im no fan of trump but youve gotta be a special kind of stupid to think violence will help ya cause
>>
>>702042268
hey look you caught one!>>702042672

or you samefagged
>>
>>702042268
>Implying it's a First World country.
Like 80% of this place is second world at best.
>>
>>702042511

Hey strawman, how are you? What does that have to do with what I said you fucktard? A military coup is done inside the country you dipshit and you can shoot all the .223 and .308 you want at an M1, it won't do shit to the armor, then an Apache you won't even be able to see let alone hit while it pelts you with 30mm.
>>
>>702042437
Theres a difference between making and assembling.
>>
>>702042804
So its not a human right to protect yourself your property and your family from attack?
>>
>>702042881
>youve gotta be a special kind of stupid to think violence will help ya cause
Make sure to tell BLM about that, they seem to missed the memo.
>>
File: clips of twenty.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clips of twenty.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1467
>>702036167
They shoot bullets.
They're pretty.
They're interesting.
They can save your life.
They carry value.
They're available.
We aren't prohibited from owning them by an overbearing nanny state.

If you weren't a cowed down, introverted subject hamstrung by belligerent political correctness, wouldn't you be into them too?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoslsVTT1g

Watch the breakdown of that piece and tell me that isn't a sexy mechanism..i dare you.
>>
>>702038967
so you're saying that murder should be legalized? i mean, people will murder whether it's illegal or not, so might as well legalize it. right?
>>
>>702036167
Why do people even post in these threads? It's just full of retarded americans spurting logic fallacies and feeling smart about themselves when the other side sight, rolls their eyes and tries to explain things again because they know the fat americans would be too dumb to even understand it if you explained the faults in their reasoning and logic, too which the americans will clap and applaud theselves like the unhinged chimpanzees they are because they "won" the argument since their opponents "don't have any arguments to counter them".

Just why
>>
File: thatboyaintright.jpg (56 KB, 539x710) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thatboyaintright.jpg
56 KB, 539x710
>>702042714
Don't you judge me judgmental sheep.
>>
>>702036167
Because they can stop and deter most people from taking your shit. Also it makes it easier to threaten a revolt because people with guns can take out the assholes on top from longer distances and fewer points of failure. Also legal hunting tends to actually help wildlife conservation far more than it hurts it and provides a decent source of food for hunting families.

>the military has tanks and guns and body armor and shit, you'll lose anyway!
Funny how so many people who like guns try to pursue a profession in which they use them on a semi regular basis.
>Hunting isn't necessary, wildlife naturally balance their numbers!
The money from game tickets, mandatory safety courses, and taxes from firearms and accessories are often used for national park services and wildlife conservation programs. It's more money for the local government to manage those sorts of things.
>The police are supposed to protect you from crime!
Except due to (justified) restrictions we place on our officers for training and background checks, there are not many people qualified to be an officer in the first place. Considering being a police officer isn't necessarily the desired profession for many people either (due to the high stress of the job combined with average pay) the chances of a police officer being just around the corner when we need them to be is relatively low. That's why many Americans believe we should be allowed to keep highly effective deterrents of our own and sadly, nonlethal alternatives are either not garenteed to work well enough or are so heavily restricted that having them is a bigger hassel than carrying a gun which is usually more effective anyway.
>>
>>702037378
Write test. Get license. Join fire range. Get handgun.
>>
>>702043059
i look at this and can't help but to think the computer is beeping due to the keys pushed down.
>>
>>702036167
Because guns are cool as fuck.
>>
>>702037594
Found the cuck nigger Hillary shill
>>
>>702043133
Why are you posting then?
>>
>>702042672
>Implying only ameritards can talk about guns and gun control.
Stay retarded friend :^)
>>
>>702039158
try shooting up a school with that garbage. one shot and that shit is destroyed. you better bring a truckload of them.
>>
File: desk.jpg (582 KB, 1500x997) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
desk.jpg
582 KB, 1500x997
>>702043300
>[barely audible coil whine]
>>
>>702043133
You do know that you are on /b/, right?
And that 4chan is an anonymous image posting anime board?
Why would you expect any logical argument anywhere? Hell, even your argument ain't very logical. You got a problem with the thread, leave, and go fap to something while the arguments blow over and we achieve absolutely nothing.
>>
>>702043043
you're partly right but i can understand it a little more from them considering there are undeniable cases of violence against them from the police in the first place
>>
>>702042776
niggers would get weapons regardless if they are legal or illegal.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (159 KB, 737x955) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_1.jpg
159 KB, 737x955
>>702036167
I love being able to pull it out and pointing it at niggers when try some shit on my property. Have done it at least three times.
>Feels good man
>>
>>702043622

No issue with guns but why do you live in that shithole bro?
>>
>>702039771
you're very lucky or extremely skilled to kill 10 people with a knife, but any autistic kid can murder twice as many with a gun. you can run away from a knife, but not a bullet.
>>
>>702042881
>yeah i heard about that, but he was a stupid fuck who never had a chance of succeeding. i mean i a country where so many people have their own gun im surprised no-ones tried to shoot the most controversial politician in years

Because generally speaking the people who like guns, use them responsibly, respect them, and know how to operate them well enough to carry out an assassination like Trump. The people who don't like Trump either don't like guns or like guns but only use them because criminal reasons and know jack shit about them use them irresponsibly and have no respect for them.

>pic related
>Pro tips
>gun is in shit shape
>not a Glock 40
>a cheap as fuck entry level gun
>the melanin enriched male holding it is statistically speaking most likely not a registered republican
>>
>>702043092
Thats quite the jump you did there...murder will happen regardless of the tools they use. A gun is a better defense from being a murder victim than having nothing at all but the police 20 min away
>>
>>702043545
Why is it surprising that the groups that commit the most crime have the most run-ins with police?
>>
>>702036167
There's a lot of people who are legit crazy and want to kill and murder people and don't care about the repercussions, so I need to have a loaded shotgun in two rooms of my house and a loaded magnum under my mattress to assure that I can be completely safe.
>>
>>
>>702043715
It used to be very nice as a kid and late teens but niggers are like cancer and spread rapidly they ruined the area rather quickly.
>>
>>702043980

liberals don't like racist statistics
>>
>>702043852
Def not a glock
>>
>>702036167
you try living in a black neighborhood carrying no heat, twat.
>>
>>702036167
Because I'd rather not have to rely on the police coming to my rescue when BlackLivesMatter tries to loot my house.
>>
>>702044135

Time for fire cleansing.
>>
>>702044110
First thing i noticed was no mag...am i gay?
>>
File: buttpluggun.jpg (56 KB, 559x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buttpluggun.jpg
56 KB, 559x469
>>702043982
>no anal cavity gun

What are you? Some kinda democrat?
>>
>>702040629
You play too many video games faggot
>>
>>702037432
>more gun control leads to less guns
Ever hear of something called a "criminal"?

Government banned alcohol during the early 1900s. Guess what? Hillbillies were getting rich selling moonshine, if you're too stupid to know what moonshine is, it's illegal alcohol.

Governments has banned drugs for years and years. But tell that to the methhead down the street and see if he gives a fuck.

America was built with guns. Not as easy has hitting a button then poof, no more guns, no more crime like you dumbfucks like to think.
>>
>>702044299
I don't know Jack about ars but there aren't flush magazines?
>>
>>702039283
What the fuck walmart sells automatics. I legit want to know so i can pick one up
>>
File: ammosexual.jpg (148 KB, 1340x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ammosexual.jpg
148 KB, 1340x583
>>702044299
No anon. You're what's called an ammosexual. And you're not alone:

>>>/k/
>>
>>702040492
learn to read past the first part you feel justifies your position. at the very least finish the sentence:
>"at a care home for disabled people"
he had to attack vegetables to be able to do it. some even died from panic without him ever touching them.
>"While rampage killings have become more frequent over the past decade in the US, there have been just three mass killings in Japan in the past fifteen years."

your source basically proves you wrong.
>>
>>702043980
its not, but the whole point of having a judicial system is that people even who break the law get a trial not just a summary execution. If you're actively trying to hurt police then fair enough but otherwise the police shouldnt jump to getting their guns out
>>
because i can only throw knives and an axe so far and fast at an attacker. that's why i own guns.
>>
>>702044448

Well, to be fair they have gun control in Australia and UK and they both have very little guns and gun crime. We make explosives illegal and they are pretty rare and much easier to make than a gun, so his premise is reasonable.

On that note, I don't really care, I own guns but your argument is kinda stupid.
>>
>>702043299
Retard Trudeau is making people store them at caches I think at some point/already
>>
>>702044287
Already have . I've been setting fire on the homeless that set up a "home" around the city .
>>
File: egwhrsU.jpg (2 MB, 3549x5324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
egwhrsU.jpg
2 MB, 3549x5324
>>702044299
that happens all the time here

there was this one instance where a fine young woman was doing yoga in front of a beautiful background. I think she was in ireland? it was a gorgeous background though.
>>
>>702044448
no one thinks it would get rid of all gun crime. but it would stop the average autist going and buying one and shooting up his school
>>
File: 1452456400626.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452456400626.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>702044866
>>
>>702043982
so basically you live in somalia. seems like your politics are working perfectly.
>>
>>702044883

After looking at that pic, why the fuck don't I live there?
>>
>>702036167
MASSIVE insecurity. They don't feel "confident" unless they have the power to take life with them at all times.
>>
File: 1469818521853.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469818521853.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>>
File: CenRliRW8AAIjMu.jpg (32 KB, 600x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CenRliRW8AAIjMu.jpg
32 KB, 600x336
>>702045177
>>
File: 1469819757990.jpg (182 KB, 1080x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469819757990.jpg
182 KB, 1080x1152
>>
The problem isn't the guns, it is the people. I live in Canada and per capita more households here have guns then the states. (Of course the states has more guns but that is obvious considering the population difference) Yet we have very little gun deaths and a minimal amount of mass shootings. I mean there are more factors to take in but the guns really are not the issue, just a means to an end. It is the society bred on hate and violence that the problem lies with, on top of the horrible treatment of the lower class citizens who turn to crime cause they have no other options cause the US is built on a system of failure for the poor.
>>
>>702045090

> be poor
> live in crappy neighborhood
> spend meager savings on stupid shit like guns
> stay in ghetto forever
> dat white trash lifestyle
>>
>>702043937
but you just said making guns or drugs illegal won't stop people from getting them. so naturally that should carry over to any crime. we know making dui illegal doesn't stop people from doing it. so clearly the problem doesn't go away by making it illegal, and if you should make guns legal just because criminals will get guns anyway, then might as well make dui legal. or murder... either one... maybe also theft.

or maybe... you just want your favorite crime to be legal... you know, because you're a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>702036585
why do people even bother living in the u.s.a? I've lived in 4 major cities in canada and never been robbed once.
>>
>>702041079
You're the retard. The moment the U.S. Government decides to declare war on the public is the moment it loses
>>
File: HSC-HomepageImage.jpg (3 MB, 2540x1492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HSC-HomepageImage.jpg
3 MB, 2540x1492
>>702045586
Tired is a kind of sick. Pride is the problem if it's any ideology.
>>
File: Katharine_Hepburn.jpg (99 KB, 500x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Katharine_Hepburn.jpg
99 KB, 500x550
>>
>>702036167
Just for the simple fact that I can legally own a firearm and most of the world can't, makes it worth owning one.
>stay cucked faggots lol
>>
File: A1J3KW.jpg (132 KB, 846x1390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A1J3KW.jpg
132 KB, 846x1390
>>702045177
It is something to consider.

>>702045531
I am Irish so, I'd probably fit in with the rest of the micks.
>>
File: 1469823889579.jpg (115 KB, 676x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469823889579.jpg
115 KB, 676x960
>>
>>702038592
>implying we haven't been shooting each other since the 1700s.

K.
>>
File: 1469823952497.jpg (166 KB, 718x882) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469823952497.jpg
166 KB, 718x882
>>
>>702045999
Keep telling yourself that :^) I wont stop you.

(Also nice trips)
>>
File: 1469829328830.jpg (70 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469829328830.jpg
70 KB, 480x480
>>
File: 1334360453478.gif (651 KB, 500x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334360453478.gif
651 KB, 500x422
>>702036585
>You're asking to get niggered if you don't at least have a concealed carry
fuck me murca sucks... literally no country with sufficient gun control has such a huge problems with that. sounds like you live in fucking brazil or something. do people ride around on scooters and shoot and rob you as well? do you live in mad max?

clearly your current gun laws don't work if you're living under such third world conditions.
>>
>>702045999
You goddamn right brother!
Who's in charge of the government again?
Who's the government supposed to be working for?
We the fuckin people, that's who!
>>
File: 1469830296537.jpg (88 KB, 600x945) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469830296537.jpg
88 KB, 600x945
>>
>>702037432
>Thinking the shitland to the south would stop the overflow of illegal guns that comes over
>It's racist if we put a wall along the south border to help stop this

Can you cucks stop contradicting yourselves?
>>
>>702046631
Even if that is true and not at all an exaggeration do you really think it's solely the guns that cause those mad max conditions? And that getting rid of those guns will just make those mad max conditions disappear?
>>
File: 1469830051499.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1065) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469830051499.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1065
>>
>>702046845

Wait, do you think the guns go from south to the US? It is the other way around bro, used to know a guy that ran guns down to mexico and brought steroids/pills back to sell here. Gun laws there are quite strict.
>>
>>702038174
i feel your pain
>>
>>702038100
implement gun control, slowly over the years reduce the number of guns. the japanese managed to do this in the 1500's, but usa can't do it today? and no one says the effect will happen over night. if you demand instant effect from every political move, then you might as well dismantle the whole government, as no laws will have full effect instantly.

why would you even think that?!? that's pretty moronic.
>>
>>702046631
You're on /b/ mate. It is full of racist edgy teens and fools. They act like they will get robbed at any moments notice to justify being savages. I bet 70% of them never even came close to being robbed but got wet in the pants cause a black guy looked at them and reached for their guns.
>>
>>702047063
Well the obama administration gave a shitloax of guns to the cartels so maybe it goes both ways
>>
>>
>>702038246
gun ban=/=gun control

you don't even know what you're arguing against.
>>
>>702039255
WE JUST WANT LESS PEOPLE TO DIE HOLY FUCK LISTEN TO YOURSELF
>>
In case the government fails, chaos breaks out across the world and I need to protect myself.
Oh and the blacks, they like to steal things.
>>
>>702047294
Gun control leads to gun bans...look at kommifornia
>>
File: aa001.jpg (66 KB, 736x552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aa001.jpg
66 KB, 736x552
>>
>>702036167
>Because none of us are retarded enough to listen to another country about changing something about OUR constitution that enables everyone to be on equal footing.
>would you listen to a mechanic for smart cars if they told you your Camaro goes faster without gas?
>same answer for both; That's a really big fuckin change and you have no evidence it would work with OUR shit.
>>
>>702047336
Then protect yourself before you wreck yourself
>>
>>702047228

Which is still from the US to central and south america bud. We feed them with weapons, sometimes on purpose to keep them destabilized. This pretty much shoots down your response to the other guy.
>>
>>702037618
No it doesn't.
>>
>>702044766
They're also both islands, and dont have a large border with lots and lots of smugglers on the other side, nor were there more guns than people.
>>
>>702036167
one cant invade mainland america, there would be a gun behind every sword grass.
>>
>>702047336
If you want less ppl to die then look at the actual roots of the problems and not the tools being used.
>>
File: 1471296143395.jpg (311 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471296143395.jpg
311 KB, 1280x1707
>>
>>702039158
Wouldn't work. .22LR is rimfire
>>
It is easier to get a gun than a driver's license ans a vehicle in America yet more people are killed in vehicle accidents. Riddle me that one you liberal nazis. It's an idiot problem not a device problem. 99% of legal gun owner shootings of other people are self defense and the other 1% is mostly domestic disturbances. Meaning nearly 100% of all illegal homicides/gun assaults are illegally obtained guns. Banning guns will change nothing for at least a hundred or more years.
>>
File: Barbara_Palvin.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Barbara_Palvin.gif
4 MB, 400x400
>>
>>702047704

Smugglers from where? The US is the manufacturer of all major weapons in the Americas, we are the supply. There is literally a market to buy guns in the US and smuggle them to central and south america, that's how they get them.
>>
>>702043750
>you can run away from a knife
can't run away from a truck, aka france, dude got like 86 kills with a truck.
>>
>>702038727
>airguns
oh nos... maybe i get a red mark ;_;

>machetes
if you live in fucking brazil maybe, but the second you look at first world countries (i know you muricunts prefer to compare yourselves with third world countries to make yourselves look better, but i'm not allowing it this time), you'll notice that nearly no one uses machetes for anything ever.

>knives
in my 30 years living, i've never seen a knife ever being used for any crimes harder than engraving a heart on someone else's property. that's seriously the only knife related crime i've ever experienced in my country.

the few robberies that occur, and they are very few, are mostly just with words and looking scary.
>>
>>702039324
>The NRA was so afraid of the stats that could be connected to gun violence that they succesfully crippled any objectifiable way to prove that guns are a major problem.
Thanks for correcting the record. Obviously the government "totally" wouldn't abuse the ability to fuck with gun owners....

You liberals just want Blacks disarmed. The Blacks should be armed.
>>
>>702047825
That's not really a good comparison anon. Way more people own and drive vehicles than firearms.
>>
File: 1451815312597s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451815312597s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>702036167
Why are Europeans into sandniggers again?
Why are Europeans so against self defense?
>>
>>702047796
As long as the nail is hitting the rim it would work, especially if you flattened the end of the nail first so it made a wedge shape
>>
>>702047825
>100 or more years
You just wanna make it outta here alive
>>
File: 1469829989314.jpg (84 KB, 736x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469829989314.jpg
84 KB, 736x720
>>
>>702042804
You're right.

Its not a "human right", its a fucking right that humans have.
>>
>>702037529
Sounds like a stupid plan. I dropped one chinaplate yesterday. It shattered, think how a chinaman or millions of them would shatter.
>>
>>702047904
Congratulations, you live in a country that doesn't have a nigger problem
>>
>>702048014
If you hate multiculturalism you're literally hitler!! Especially you Germany!
>>
File: 1471255260161.jpg (57 KB, 676x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471255260161.jpg
57 KB, 676x960
>>
>>702047874
i love how you always have to cherry pick. compared to usa's 372 mass shootings in 2015, france is doing pretty damn well, and that's including the terrorist attacks and the fucking truck.

you always go "well this one time this bad thing happened once... that means we having a mass shooting every day is not so bad". fucking worst attempt at logic ever.
>>
File: 1469820496352.jpg (204 KB, 1080x1268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469820496352.jpg
204 KB, 1080x1268
>>
File: 20160831_221212.jpg (476 KB, 2896x2896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160831_221212.jpg
476 KB, 2896x2896
>>702048008
That's the argument you're going with huh? Fucking hillary voters
>>
>>702048329
we have plenty of niggers, we just don't have a gun problem.
>>
File: simpsons bart5.jpg (16 KB, 361x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
simpsons bart5.jpg
16 KB, 361x361
>>702036167
why's the bart doll white?
>>
>>702048352
Whoooa! Not cool, man.
>>702048443
But you remember those pretty well don't you?
>>
File: 1471490558452.jpg (71 KB, 472x608) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471490558452.jpg
71 KB, 472x608
>>702047825
Liberals just want Blacks disarmed. You literally can't find a better explanation as to why liberals try so hard for what would otherwise seem to be a losing battle.

The Blacks must be armed.
>>
>>702039158
Lol at .22 @ 4 cents a round
>>
>>702048520

Not him but it runs into things like you drive your car tons and the interactions make it very likely you will die and usually every individual over 16 has a car vs guns they are usually a household has like 20 and then a lot of houses have none and they don't use them constantly. It is an apples to oranges comparison and really impossible to put side by side.
>>
>>702048008
>Way more people own and drive vehicles than firearms.
No shit. You can't drive a fucking gun.
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (198 KB, 598x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gorilla.jpg
198 KB, 598x900
>>702048014
america is full with niggers and you are the most culture-mixed country on earth.

all your universities are stacked with over sensitive pussies and all SJW/feminist ideas originate from USA.
>>
>>702047412
no it doesn't. canada, scandinavia, britain, germany, switzerland, denmark, and most of europe, if not all of it, has gun control, yet nearly no one has gun ban.

can you name a preferably huge list of countries that has banned all guns as a result of gun control?
>>
>>702048759
Buy online
>>
>>702048738
>Claims
Got 'em
Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 71
Thread DB ID: 76887



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.