Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Post your darkest secrets, no matter what it is.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 58
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 540x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 540x541
Post your darkest secrets, no matter what it is.
>>
A Dr from our town was condescending to me on a local sports team forum over a period of months, eventually I lost my temper and called him a cunt or something that got me banned.

Seeing me in the street soon after he laughed.

I took his five year old girl from the street one morning, just picked it up and ran with it. Shoved it in the freezer back home and kept there for six months or more.

The following year, season party. Like tailgate party in USA. Everybody bring food and all share.

This night, still grieving Dr and now mental Ill wife eat daughter burger.

I smile still.
>>
>>702033253
Screw you Cartman
>>
I steal my best friend's mom's panties and fill them up with my man jelly.
>>
>>702033557
Film then post fag
>>
>>702033557
That's kind of cool actually, as long as you don't fap to it
>>702033700
Can you show pics of all the dried cum?
>>
>>702032347
To violate hot straight men and watch them break. No homo, and I ain't no sadist. Just love thinking about it...
>>
>>702032347
Came on my little sisters vag when I was like 13 and she was sleeping.
>>
From like ages 7 to 13, every April Fool's Day I'd pee on everyone in my house's toothbrushes and then clean them in the toilet. I don't think they ever noticed.
>>
>>702032347

im racist, never would say it or come off like one.

i do accept people, but would love the blacks to stay with blacks... working with them... do they all steal? just need to steal from others? When I see pro black bullshit I love it... stay together.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 700x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 700x433
>>702033955
What
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
My best friend came out to me as a pedo. For some reason been straight my whole life but had bisexual feelings towards him (no fag shit like kissing, just wanted to suck his dick) we jacked off to cheese pizza a lot together but I was just getting off to him stroking next to me. ....anyway that was years ago and now I'm the godfather of his child.
>>
>>702032347
i fucked my cousin when i was 12 and she was 10
>>
File: thefuck.gif (248 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thefuck.gif
248 KB, 400x300
>>702034307
>"(no fag shit like kissing, just wanted to suck his dick)"
>>
When I was 16 my friends taught me about alcohol. Party games and shit. Of course at that age it can be difficult, in America, to actually acquire enough alcohol for a couple dozen dumbass teenagers that think they're a sorority/frat. I knew this 40 year old retard. Actually clinically retarded. I thought what the fuck I'll ask him. Dude didn't hesitate he was making friends. So all summer I had this secret supplier providing cigarettes and beer. Well he got weird. He'd watch porn a lot when I was around. Eventually he started shaving his balls right in front of me than he beat his little dick and came on the floor in front of me. He wanted me to join but I ain't a fag. I kept returning for cigs an beers but I'd always leave when he started bein gay. Eventually he died of a heart attack on the sidewalk in front of the hospital after they refused him treatment. Doctor must have known how he was. Friends never found out where I was getting the party favors.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
I raped my best friend repeatedly until stockholme syndrome set in and he began liking it
>>
Im trying not to killmyself , its because i want to live life first but i feel like im going to just loose my mind one day and snap ans just end up killingmyself
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>702034797
No homo we smokin penises out here
>>
>>702033425

Not for many years since, now.
>>
>>702035289
Same, almost robin Williams'd the other night but opened closet door and belt fell down before I lost consciousness. ...it gets so much worse when I drink. Hope things get better for you anon.
>>
>>702035289
You think you may kill yourself so to prevent this eventuality you're going to..kill..Yourself
>>
>>702035365
>>
>>702035553
Thanks & same towards you anon hope shit picks up for you
>>
>>702035274
Should've tried this instead of pretending to be a pedo
>>
no friends, gonna kill self after parents die.
>>
im black. and on the internet.
>>
My friends and family think I'm crazy for saying this. They've all disowned me and I can't go to anyone else but you /b/ros. So here goes...

I can believe it's not butter
>>
File: fucking moon.png (190 KB, 517x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fucking moon.png
190 KB, 517x800
I helped start Moon man back in 2008. If it wasn't for me it may not have took off. I know alot about the early history of the meme going back to 2007 on YTMND.com
>>
>>702035684
I'm hoping, actually have a job interview tomorrow so we'll see. one thing that's helped me, is when I really feel like dying, I write out every reason why, burn it, then tell myself I'll do it tomorrow. Luckily it's always today.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 413x395
>>702035679
>>
I hate fat people, they make me sick. i live and work in germany on a gas station everytime one of them commes up to me my gag reflex kicks in.... anybody feel my pain?
>>
I drank from a bois cup and I think im pregnant.. Im 11 and my friends keep punching me in the stoumach to kill the baby..
>>
>>702036097
How can you not love this anon?
>>
>>702036097
Yes, it's disgusting and anyone who says they are fat yet healthy deserves to die. I hate fatties so fucking much, fat shaming is SUPPOSED to happen, so people DONT want to be fat. Makes me so fucking sick.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 400x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 400x426
>>702036219
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x625
I've always felt attraction to my mom, so a while back, a couple year ago, I'd suggest her to give her massages cause stress and shit. So, while doing those, I'd get on top of her and start throbbing my obviously hard as diamonds cock on her ass cheems casually while "massaging her".

One time I just lost my shit and start semi-dry humping her ass while doing no massage whatsoever.
>>
>>702036097
Oh god i feel ya dude, leaf here, its worse cause im in an area where its full of fatties and old people, shit doesent mix well
>>
File: 1470794323363-b.jpg (69 KB, 820x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470794323363-b.jpg
69 KB, 820x820
>>702035893
HEY GUYS, WE GOT A NIGGER OVER HERE
>>
>>702036390
Her reaction? U git da puss?
>>
>>702036097

A fat woman aggressively hit on me once. I couldn't fap or two weeks cause her trichinned face kept popping up in my mind.
>>
>drinking alone one night
>need more vodka but no money
>go out to try and sell some smokes
>meet some native guy and ask him if he's got liquor
>no shit he does, pulls out a whiskey bottle
>share some drinks and smokes
>at this point i blackout somewhat
>decide im going to into some liquor store with no real plan
>try to grab a bottle and leave
>asian store owner trips me and him and his wife yelling in chinese kicking the shit out of me
>leave and blackout somewhere
>some guy finds me and somehow helps me get home

Lost my phone, hat, and glasses

Lucky I had an old pair of glasses, was never charged either which I'm thankful for, I went to the liquor store the next guy and me and the asian guy just laughed about it and I apoligized.

I dont tell people about my idiotic night out, but fuck what an adventure.
>>
>>702036499
Who cares, can't rob through a thread, just ignore it and it'll go away.
>>
I'm depressed and don't have a reason why, I have a pretty good life but something in my head is fucked up and causes me to have very low moods to the point I contemplate suicide.
Don't want to tell anyone or goto the hospital because I feel like shit for not having a valid reason
>>
>>702036197
0/10 b8
>>
File: dankestsecret.jpg (23 KB, 405x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dankestsecret.jpg
23 KB, 405x720
behold the skull of my enemy.
>>
File: 1472549670101.jpg (11 KB, 480x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472549670101.jpg
11 KB, 480x530
>kill self
>not die
>tummy hurts
>tell nobody
>shit blood months later
>prolly gon die
>oh well
>>
When I was 14 I would get on omegle and masturbate
>>
>>702032347
My first crush was a gelding named Dusty.
>>
File: 1467222472498.jpg (17 KB, 424x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467222472498.jpg
17 KB, 424x424
>>702032347
>Got busted for a DUI.
>Car impounded, all the jazz.
>Had another car, walked home from station that night, drove to work.
>Drove to all court dates.
>pleaded guilty. ordered to not drive for one year.
>Drove through whole thing.
>insurance was rape after the suspension
>drove without for 4 years.
Still driving the same car as I did when I walked home.
Got a pardon 3 months ago.
>mfw
>>
>>702036979

what state?
>>
there was a group of very butthurt people in our class
one time me and my friends started doing 9 11 jokes
one of them got very butthurt and at the end I wrote him just 2 emojis
a plane and 2 skyscrapers
he was very angry and stuff
calling me a nazi at the end for some reason
on the next day at school he told a teacher that someone in our class is racist, but he didn't tell him a name
time went on the whole thing got cleared up
but till the end of the year the teacher in our class thought that some faggot in our class is a nazi
and he didn't even know
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 320x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 320x227
I enjoy causing pain to women. I'm cheating on my wife with another woman, planning on leaving her at some point because she cheated on me first. In the mean time I use her for sex and what not. I think she knows it's over but she hasn't accepted it yet. In the mean time the woman on the side is deeply in love with me and will do whatever I say.

I kinda wonder if I'm like a sociopath or something. Either way I know I'm shitty and shouldn't be like this, but I know I won't change. I've considered suicide but I don't want to leave my kids like that and I'm probably too selfish anyways.
>>
>>702036979
Kek
>>
>>702033955
>no homo
>>
>>702036219
disgusting picture but somehow i still want to hit that
>>
>>702036979
lol nice job man
>>
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PUT THE SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IN THE TUNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
My friend is way younger than me but I want to fuck her bad. I'm also a Marine and am violent as hell... I am now a locksmith and try to keep it all legit but sometimes its hard
>>
File: 1464708109555.png (1 MB, 800x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464708109555.png
1 MB, 800x1280
Got a femle roomate.
She's prolly a 7/10 on her best day.
Her work shift has changed so we don't wake up at the same time anymore.
I shower about 1 hour before she does every morning.
I've been cumming in her shampoo, conditioner, lotions, face wash, and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on.
I also piss in anything clear liquid like one of her acne bottles.
Been doing this for about 3 weeks now.
On the days after I see her get out of the shower I can't help but smile.
I think I went too far pissing in her contact solution though.
She's been complaining about her contacts itching her eyes and how she has to wear her glasses more.
>>
I'm a femanon and when I was fourteen I used to walk through dark alleyways and shitty parts of town to try get raped
>>
>>702032347
Brought napalm to my exs work
>>
my darkest secret is that I don't actually give a fuck about being a good person or alpha or manly or anything
>>
File: pepe.jpg (30 KB, 680x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe.jpg
30 KB, 680x680
>>702037105
Wouldn't you like to know. hmmmm
>>
I'm a very lonely individual that has nobody to talk to when I need it, fortunately for me I work at a college as a mac technician so I can talk to people all I want, really. The problem is that despite the fact that I can make small talk with people pretty much when I want, it doesn't supplement the need for having an actual conversation with someone that I actually like. Introverted or not, I fucking hate people and by proxy, I hate myself. One day I won't have to worry about being so lonely anymore, laying in my bed all day, watching whatever fucking Bullshit that they call television or playing vidya because I'll cease to exist.
>>
>>702032347
>Post your darkest secrets, no matter what it is.

> I stalked the living shit out of a hot teacher.

> I have a momcest fetish, because my mom is a bitch.

> I beat up a freshman when I was a senior and gave him PTSD.

> I'm racist and anti-gay and anti-tranny

> I get happy-ending rubdowns . . . like them better than fucking

> I had my gyno surgically cut out. . . best $7K I've ever spent

> I will probably move to Prague because there are lots of hot Czech girls who throw themselves at Americans hoping for a husband & US Citizenship
>>
>>702037604
did you ever get raped with a penor?
>>
>>702032347
I'm currently in a long distance relationship with a sex doll.
>>
>>702037663
you can make napalm easy
>>
About two months ago I bought up a bunch of shitty second hand cassettes. I wiped them all, extracted the audio from a bunch of liveleak execution/rape/violent porn videos and recorded it to both sides of each tape, looping it to fill the entire running time.

I left them in their original cases, and redistributed them to a bunch of thrift stores about 5 at a time. Somewhere out there is a bunch of innocuous-looking tapes filled with a cacophony of human depravity. I'm not much of a musician, but it's the greatest act of guerilla artistry I'll ever commit. I wonder how many have been immediately thrown away, how many have been surreptitiously masturbated to, and what's happened to the rest of them that weren't immediately disposed of.
>>
I still love my ex
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>702035983
Hey bro
>>
>>702037815
So you're like the 2% of the 4chan users (mainly women) who aren't browsing /b/ grasping their erect dick while looking at memes and calling someone a cuck?
>>
>>702035274
Go to bed, billy
>>
I have killed someone and got away with it
>>
>>702037990
"it's complicated"
>>
I WENT FROM LIKE A HALF FRIEND TO ZERO FRIENDS
>>
I posted cp
>>
i lived with my dad and step mom when i was 15, my dad was away most days of the week and i fucked his wife every other day for a year
>>
I ran someone over a few years back and left the scene.
Shit bricks for a few months but was never caught
>>
>>702038022
HA!
>Fag.
>>
File: 1472611259690.png (3 KB, 493x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472611259690.png
3 KB, 493x402
>>702038044
i guess so
>>
>>702037604
only asshole would rape you
>>
A guy sucked me when I was 13
>>
File: 1463343662060.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463343662060.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>702038133
Summer?
or
>>702038095
>>702038207
Real summer?
>>
>>702038256
should I an hero?
>>
>>702038022
Top Ken faggot
>>
>>702037231
Oh man, I love breaking bitched down. I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with. Always starts nicely and gets a bit kinkier each time until I have them bound and gagged pissing themselves crying, choking on my cock until they puke on themselves then I wash it off with my piss. I've done that exact scenario with minor changes with so many college sluts (I manage a hotel right next to a college) ...sometimes leaving them tied and messy, crying for help. I just zip up and walk out leaving the dorm door wide open for all her roommates to see what a whore she it. I knew I was a sociopath when I was very young, now I just have fun with it and try not to take any lives.
>>
>>702038003
Where can these be found?
>>
I used to clog the toilet at my gfs house and fish out her turds and use them for masturbation. Eventually I'd stash them in a trash bag hidden in her over-stuffed closet for possible future use. Broke up with her and never took the bag out. Can't imagine the horror when she decides to clean her closet and finds that.
>>
I stole my ex's silver quarter and replaced it with a replica I have multiple of.
The real one is in my hand right now.
>>
>>702038022
:^(
>>
File: the-flash.png (1 MB, 1200x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the-flash.png
1 MB, 1200x670
>>702032347
My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly with the help of my friends I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash.
>>
im gay
>>
>>702038379
Yeah that's basically my whole fetish in a nutshell. Dick got hard reading that shit.

Only good news is this new girl really seems to enjoy that shit. Every other girl just did it to make me happy.

I do kinda wonder what made me this way.
>>
>>702038101
You have no fuckin idea
I still can't figure out how the fuck she keeps calling me on Skype.
>>
I was playing games with my friend through the computer, and he was telling me about how him and his girlfriend were planning on getting married and shit, and he was telling me how he was going to propose to her. I was sitting there just saying "nice, nice, nice" while his GF (now wife) was asleep in my room because we fucked not even an hour earlier. I still feel like shit to this day, and know that one day I'm going to tell him.
>>
>>702038340
What country you from?
>>
When I was 16 I accidentally tripped on a stair step and fell on my dog I said I found him like that
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 276x183
When I was in kindergarten I lied about my mother abusing me and she was sent to jail. I am 22. I have not seen her sense. It eats me up to this day.
>>
>>702038671
he's dead
>>
>>702038671
kek
>>
>>702035274
Peter?
>>
one time i stuck a handle of a hairbrush in my ass because i was curious of why gay people liked it, then my mom knocked on he door and asked for the hairbrush so i had to wipe off the shit and then gave it to her
>>
>>702038463
Oklahoma City.

I'd love to know where they've ended up, because it could go either way. They're all bible thumpers down these parts, and bible thumpers are either going to burn them on the spot or keep them as fetish fuel because they're repressed as fuck.
>>
>>702038664
it's a meem pham
>>
>>702038579
Trust me motherfucker, that's not a goddamn secret.
>>
File: 1459455581977.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459455581977.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>702038671
It was a child wasn't it? Tell us the truth Anon.
>>
>>702037955
Nah never happened :(
>>
I only recently learned how to fap
I'm 18
>>
>>702036917
Ayeee same bruh
>>
>>702032347
I'm 21 yr old virgin. Never had a girlfriend.
It sucks man, because I had to make up a story or my friends would've ripped on me endless about it.
It's not that I'm ugly, I just don't know how to talk to women.
>>
File: Dog.png (398 KB, 800x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dog.png
398 KB, 800x480
>>702038614
you need to tell him
>>
>>702036390
Cmon. More. What else happened?
>>
>>702038304
No summer fag

5 years ago roughly
>Iam not store front checker
>>
File: kkken.jpg (29 KB, 371x408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kkken.jpg
29 KB, 371x408
>>702038371
>>
I want to fuck and get fucked by a tranny
>>
>>702038244
lmao nigga boutta greet you when u die bitch why u kill me st peter send this nigga to hell
>>
I've jerked off think about fucking a 14 years old
>>
My secrets:

I am racist

I am deeply misogynistic

I am a pedophile (just pointing out that merely BEING a pedophile is not illegal, I've never done anything wrong). Interestingly my father was also a pedophile and he's in jail for touching up my sister. I got compensation as well even though I don't think he even did anything to me really.

I have a crippling inferiority complex

I do not care about my family

I am bisexual
>>
>>702039010
liar or newfag
>>
>>702038859
The idea tickles me.
>>
>>702039254
well no wonder you have an inferiority complex
>>
In real life I'm extremely cold, sarcastic, cynical, and mean spirited but feel horrible inside about the way I treat people
>>
I sucked another kids dick once on a bus after school. He sucked mine as well.
>>
>>702032347
So there I was, balls deep in a gopher hole. I was going at it and then I felt it. The little fucker came up and bit the tip of my dick. I saw him though, I saw him. In one hand he had a set of tweezers, in the other, a magnifying glass.
>>
>>702037815
Since you don't have the ability to be any of those, it's probably just as well you dont.
>>
I butt-raped a tantric 'masseuse'

Didn't want to . . I suffered paralyzing anxiety and was on my way to a lifetime of misery until I took a psych class and learned
- People work out their parental abuse issues in sexual relationships
- Rape is about power affirmation, sex is incidental
- People act in ways consistent with the way they see themselves (keystone of psychology)

Plot forms in my mind
> overcome my crippling anxiety and depression by affirming my power through raping a woman in lieu of my mom

I picked an older 'masseuse' who looked like my mom. I knew she couldn't run to the cops because she was involved in an illegal activity.

It worked very well . . talk about shock therapy: one day I'm too shy to say "hello" to a girl and then I'm completely dominating and humiliating one. Made tossing out a cheesy opener very easy.

I don't recommend it . . it's risky and harmful . . she was someone's daughter maybe someone's mom. . . she didn't deserve it, but I needed a radical alteration and took action.
>>
>>702039254
I'm gonna bet you lowkey browse /pol/
>>
File: gayman.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gayman.jpg
165 KB, 1000x1175
>>702033955
what you mean is
>i FANTASIZE about violating straight men (which is gay as fuck) and watch them break. I'm retarded, and I ain't no (double negatives cuz retarded) sadist. I just love thinking about gay shit.

seeing a pattern here
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 192x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 192x263
>>702039010
>>
>>702032347
I can't stand my pos family and literally wouldn't care if they all died tomorrow.
>>
I masturbated to pics of the daughter of someone from my high school class...twice now.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x916) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x916
I ALWAYS GET DUBS
>>
File: ass.png (231 KB, 374x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ass.png
231 KB, 374x364
I eat ass.
>>
>>702039430
not a secret
>everyone knows you're a pussy
>>
>>702039588
Billy, GO. TO. BED.
>>
>>702039628
who doesn't?
>>
A couple of weeks ago I came home drunk and ridiculous horny and did a request thread on b/ where I ended up Sticking a cucumber an egg and three pairs of scissors up my pussy, no regrets will probably do it next time I'm horny.
>>
i cut myself. a lot. I understand its pretty fucking retarded by i dont really care.
>>
>>702032347
I fuck women who aren't my wife and I'm actually a racist. Phew. Glad I got that out.
>>
>>702039757
To Bed NOW, Billy!
>>
>>702039541
>- People act in ways consistent with the way they see themselves (keystone of psychology)
You mean that I waste my life because I think I'm worthless?
>>
>>702038673
Dude.
>>
When I was 15 I stayed the night over a friend's house. I've had insomnia for years so my friend would always go to sleep way before me. I got up to go take a piss and heard his mom and stepdad arguing downstairs. I decided to stand at the top of the stairs and listen, and among the incoherent arguing, I heard scuffling, like a struggle.
When we woke up the next morning and sat around the table to eat breakfast (his stepdad was into that shit, me and the friend were from single mom homes so we were used to eating wherever the fuck we wanted and going about the rest of our day without the wannabe "family" time) his mom looked roughed up. Nobody said anything but she looked like she had been through some shit.
Anyways, I had a crush on his mom so it kinda pissed me off a little. I took a shit later that day and scrubbed his toothbrush on it and then had to rinse it off because it was too noticeable. That guy was a fuckin prick....but then again....I'm older now and I understand things better....but still........touch my woman faggot.
I'd still fuck her to this day.
>>
>>702039410
Explain please.

Not being accusatory, I'd genuinely like to know why I have an inferiority complex.

I think my misogyny stems from my inferiority complex as well.
>>
>>702039841
IT'S NOT A PHASE, MOM! IT'S A LIFESTYLE
>>
>>702035700
Underrated post
>>
>>702039254
>What a fuckin basket case you are.
>>
>>702039554
You are correct!

I don't agree with a lot of stuff on there though, I'm not obstinate, and I can change my mind on issues, which most people on /pol/ cannot seem to do.
>>
File: 1445096966865.jpg (58 KB, 474x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445096966865.jpg
58 KB, 474x595
>>702039757
next time cut from wrist up.
none of that pussy across shit.
fucking faggot.
>>
>>702039853
>You mean that I waste my life because I think I'm worthless?

Could be. Maybe you see yourself as less competent.

It could also be your "homeostatic mechanism" that keeps people from making changes even if they're miserable.

Perhaps you are not intelligent.

Self-image psychology works well, but it's not the only answer.

It was my problem so I used it to treat it.
>>
>>702033253
I call bullshit.
>>
>>702032347
I am a white supremacist but have only dated niggers. Fucking end me.
>>
File: 1306291891240.jpg (36 KB, 294x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1306291891240.jpg
36 KB, 294x299
>>702040149
>I can change my mind on issues, which most people on /pol/ cannot seem to do

it's an anonymous board. How the fuck do you know if people change their minds?

>mfw being this fucking retarded
>>
>>702040150
slitting wrists is how attention-whoring niggers do it. Shit goes deep in my thighs lmao
>>
When I was 15. I made my 13 year old sister suck my dick in exchange for scanning and changing the grades on her mid term report. Then again for her report card that semester. Never did anything else
>>
>>702040011

If it makes you feel better I have a superiority complex.

I love women, but think it was a mistake to give them the vote.

Single mothers and wogs are why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>702040168
You got that from my motorcycle thread, didnt you, you little cunt.
>>
>>702040071
Am I really?

See, I don't see myself as messed up or anything. What are the main things in that list that make me messed up? What can you tell me about myself?

Oh yeah, I also have Asperger's and have had anxiety and later depression (no longer :) ), but I don't consider those 'secrets'.
>>
>>702032347
I want to touch and lick my little sister
>>
>>702039955
P.S.
Fuck you Steve.
>>
>>702032347
Not me, but my brother fed a guy to alligators. The guy was raping his little girl and beating his wife. He became all buddy buddy with him, invited him fishing (florida), and shoved him to the gators. He told me this one night while we were both super drunk. I was shocked but he's not the type to lie. Then I looked for alligator deaths in Florida and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_alligator_attacks_in_the_United_States

Don Owen fits the time. Now read this:
http://www.theledger.com/article/20050316/NEWS/503160335

Pretty sure that's the guy. I really just don't want to ask. I'm still dealing with the fact that my brother is a murderer.
>>
>>702032347
i use the MAC filter from our router to block my 2 younger brothers from the internet, it's been about a year and they still know nothing
one of them even bought a highspeed internetflat for his handy(hotspot) with unlimited data volume which costs him 20€ per month
>>
>>702032347
Sometimes at night….. I put my hands down my pants and touch my peepee
>>
My dad started abusing me when i was 9. I mean I guess it was abuse I really didn't mind. It made him happy and I wanted my dad to be happy. It was just oral for a few years then he started having sex with me around 11. It felt good (except the first few times) and he never forced me. The only bad that came from it is I find little girls sexually attractive even tho I've never been with a girl or another woman past making out and petting. I'm married and live a normal life but I sometimes catch myself staring at young girls.
>>
>>702040403
All of it anon.
>All of it.
>>
>>702033955
That sounds pretty gay and sadist, anon
>>
>>702032347
I'm fairly racist but I'm only attracted to dark skinned girls, half niggress', latinas, asians, indians etc.. Even have mixed kids with an ex..
>>
>>702033955
>no homo
Fuck off you nancy
>>
>>702035994
You wil get this job faggot do not give up!
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1366x768
>>702038583
I don't ask what made me like this, I just try to use it to my benefit. Have manipulated many co-workers, bosses, friends, girlfriends. People are easy to control when they trust you. My last college girl was into "rough stuff" as she called it, she stopped wanting to chill after the night I hanged her until she lost consciousness and then woke up to me fucking her and strangling her again when I realized she was conscious. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had, and we even chilled and watched tv after and ate like it was all normal, but I could tell I broke her.
>>
I sniff my mother-in-law underwear and suck on her various vibrator.
>>
>>702039541
What the actual FUCK, anon.
I'm pretty sure there are better ways to set yourself straight than becoming a sex offender.
>>
>>702040360
What's the difference between an inferiority complex and a superiority complex?
>>
File: giphy.gif (935 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
935 KB, 320x240
>>702033253
That's....ice cold
>>
>>702040533
>I'm fairly racist but I'm only attracted to dark skinned girls, half niggress', latinas, asians, indians etc.. Even have mixed kids with an ex..

Is your racism a dislike of other people and a belief that they're inferior

OR

Is your racism just noticing that groups differ?

I can't help but notice that Blacks are crime prone and unintelligent, but don't hate them and don't judge them all based on their average.
>>
>>702036917
14? Hah! I would get on at 11. Now they all want kik and shit though so I dont do that anymore.
>>
I'm soldier in the army and I'm sleeping with another soldiers wife
>>
>>702040267
When you engage them in debate they will refuse to listen to valid points. I acknowledge other points though and change my mind on occasion.
>>
File: pwned%20DH.jpg (52 KB, 540x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pwned%20DH.jpg
52 KB, 540x511
>>702040300
>talking about cutting
>calls other cutters attention whores
>is still alive
>>
>>702040441
Jesus.
>>
File: redoing.png (267 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redoing.png
267 KB, 400x400
>>702040846
how the fuck do you know it's the same person?

>is shown he's retarded
>too retarded to understand why
>def retarded
>>
>>702040375
No, I got it from FunnyJunk, you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>702032347
I don't have any feelings besides pain.It's going on like this for 2 years,but i'm "hiding" it and i always act when i need too(laughting at something,feelind bad for someone,,)I never talked to anyone about this and it's probably too late already.Considering to an hero
>>
If you've been lurking and have yet to post anything, reply to this with your record number of ejaculations in one day
>>
>>702032347
Have a secret wife and son. Live with gf of 7 years she still doesn't know.
>>
My brother has anally raped me 11 times now, and I'm starting to like it.
>>
>>702040459
why though
>>
>>702041067
4
>>
>>702040728
>What's the difference between an inferiority complex and a superiority complex?

Belief that one is inferior vs that belief that one is superior.

Some argue that a superiority complex is an overcompensation for a hidden inferiority complex. . . I say bullshit.
>>
>>702040512
That's because you want from them what you'll never be able to attain again; innocence.
Like the dead envy the living, you'll resent anyone and anything that reminds you of what you'll never have.
Instead of anger, it manifests as sexual attraction, because you want to dominate them just as you were dominated.
Also, you're just a fuckin pedo.
>But whatever I just wrote is pretty fuckin accurate aint it?
>Captcha: stop sign
>>
>>702039541
Did it really fix things though? You've gone from one extreme to the other, now feeling the need to completely dominate women. You haven't really treated the core problems.
>>
>>702041067
7
>>
File: 20160704_215822.jpg (2 MB, 2880x2160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160704_215822.jpg
2 MB, 2880x2160
I raped my ex girlfriend. She still comes around to fuck me every now and again, so this one night we were fucking when I told her I was gonna put it in her ass.

She laughed like I was kidding, until I got out the lube. She's the type of girl that will let me stick it in just to try to please me but call it quits when it "hurts too much"

But this time I didn't stop. I grabbed her arms and held them behind her back and kept fucking her in the ass. She screamed a lot and begged me to stop, but I kept pumping telling her I'd be done in just a minute. I kept fucking her ass until I came.

The weirdest part is she didn't make a big deal out of it and still comes around to fuck me.

She brought it up once but I played it off. "Oh stooooop it wasn't RAPE, it was just screwing around Yada yada"
>>
>>702041106
our internet is slow
>>
>>702036659
Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. It can also be situational, but if nothing's wrong with you life and you still feel like shit, then you probably have clinical depression.
>>
>>702036659
You should watch this anon.
Get some help. I do understand that feeling, and this guy talks about it.
https://www.ted.com/talks/andrew_solomon_depression_the_secret_we_share?language=en
>>
>>702041067
I posted, but I'll bite. 12. Well, I masturbated and had an orgasm 12 times, but after the first few times I stopped ejaculating. It just kind of oozed out of the tip. I was dry.
>>
>>702040441
holy shit
>>
File: specialsnowflake.png (11 KB, 265x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
specialsnowflake.png
11 KB, 265x190
>>702040149
>>702040846
>thinks he is special snowflake
>is retarded
>>
>>702041103
classy
>>
>>702040727

/b/ is not for you, go back to red dit you fucking normie.
>>
>>702040808
>Welcome to clicheville, where nothing you will ever do is original AT ALL.
Also, your superiors all know, and.......most of them don't approve....a few don't care.....and some commend you.
>>
>>702041067
15
>>
>>702041144
same probably
>>702041233
impressive
>>702041344
even more so

also, rape is funny. learn to respond appropriately summerfags

>>702041511
bullshit
>>
>>702040350
hot
>>
File: Azula.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Azula.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>702032347
I am secretly a very jealous and competitive person even though it might not seem like it. I try to find out everything about everybody so I can use that information against them. Although people may think I am friendly I secretly want to watch them suffer.
>>
>>702040775
I wish I could know you
>>
>>702041105
guy or girl?
>this is 4chan
>I realize you're more than likely a guy
but on the off chance you're a woman
>it's not rape if you like it
>also, it's not rape, it's bloodline fuck time
>>
>>702041629

3edgy5me u r so dark omg
>>
File: 4701s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4701s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>702039123
>topken!
>>
>>702036790
Nice skull o: ! ! !
>>
one time there was this old lady who computer was broke, i was expecting like some old celeron rig but to my surprise, it was an i7 rig. i put an i3 in there and took 8 gigs of ram. the problem was the video card so i gave her an old 1 gig card i had lying around and charged her 50$

am i going to hell?
>>
File: 007.jpg (20 KB, 388x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
007.jpg
20 KB, 388x300
>>702041145
It is, but it's about a different aspect of the person.
>for example:

1. real buff dude
2. spouts the fact he's bigger and says he's tougher than everyone else
3. compensating because he has an inferiority complex about his lack of personality and feels he has to socially make up for it by making examples of his more dominant traits

>people do this with their dominant vs non-dominant traits all the time.


>bachelors in clinical psychology
>im a big meat-head
>>
>>702041708
You gotta do what you gotta do to get ahead
>>
>>702041145
Isn't feeling superior just overcompensation from feeling inferior though?

What do I have? I absolutely cannot stand it when I perceive other people being better than me, but I often feel like I'm better than people, not because of anything I've done, but merely by virtue of existing.

What would be the key differences between someone with an inferiority complex and someone with a superiority complex?

Whenever you see some villain in films or tv or whatever who is hellbent on getting power, why are they often described as having inferiority complexes and not superiority complexes?
>>
im bi
>>
>>702036659
Chemical imbalance is chemical bro
Go get help
live free
like Django
>>
>>702041224
>Did it really fix things though? You've gone from one extreme to the other, now feeling the need to completely dominate women. You haven't really treated the core problems.

I disagree.... I saw myself as weak. Powerless. And I acted as such and so was.

Now I can relate to women normally, if a bit arrogantly and, yes, a bit domineering, but not overly.

>>702040727
>I'm pretty sure there are better ways to set yourself straight than becoming a sex offender.

The best treatment would not to have a cunt for a mother --- an oz of prevention = a pound of cure, etc.

Maybe after years of Paxil, talk therapy, and social coaching I could've approached a girl in a bar or not turned bright red when one said hi, but I didn't want to wait or subject myself to the humiliation of medical treatment.
>>
File: 1342342418.jpg (172 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1342342418.jpg
172 KB, 960x720
>>702032347
I really really want to fuck this bunny...
>>
>>702040441
First legit post in this entire thread.
>>
>>702041065

Coming up 5 years and have yet to an hero.
>>
File: EzdPhzL.jpg (47 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EzdPhzL.jpg
47 KB, 540x960
I hate people who:

1. Cant spel
3. Cant count
4.copy and paste
5. dont like comments

Like if you agree
>>
>>702037231
I can see this happening without the need to be categorized as a sociopath at all. You're getting revenge on your wife for breaking the compact and getting what you wanted from your wife from the obliging side chick.
>>
>>702041221
Not really. I mean thanks for the backseat therapy but there's no way you could know how my experience effected me. I'm not angry I'm not "dominating" little girls. I just wish my vagina still looked like that. Besides I'm guessing your a boy and as far as innocence goes girls know about sex and sex stuff way before boys. I knows boys like to think their dicks give them he man like knowledge and strength but they don't. What I am angry about is every time I tell someone about it they basically say what you say and tell me how I feel and when I disagree it's because I'm "traumatized" no my feelings of liking simply scare you because your not as thrusting with your dicklet as you thought you were.
>>
File: hulk_smash.jpg (228 KB, 826x984) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hulk_smash.jpg
228 KB, 826x984
When I was 7 I broke all the windows on my crushes house. Their parents never found out who did it.
>>
>>702042037
>can't spel
>>
File: 1459470739076.jpg (8 KB, 318x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459470739076.jpg
8 KB, 318x318
>>702041045
Because they have ID codes next to their names.

Have you ever been to /pol/?
>>
>>702040441

Reported to FBI
>>
I fucked the girlfriend of my platonic female best friend's older brother. Took advantage of the fact that she likes xanax.
Also fucked my coworkers gf, after working with both of them for 2+ years. Was really drugged out and could hardly keep it up, so mostly just ate her pussy and sucked her tits.
>>
>>702042037
downvoted you shill
>>
>>702038859

Also a 405 anon. Such a shitty state.
>>
>>702041749
no
but you're an asshole
and when she finds out she's gonna know you're an asshole
and now everyone in this thread knows you're an asshole
and your parents are ashamed of you
because you're an asshole
and you take dicks in the face and talk a lot of shit
because
say it with me
>YOU ARE ONE FAGGOTY ASS ASSHOLE
>>
>>702038022
>I still love your dubs
>>
>>702040505
You sick motherfucker.
>>
>>702041922
If you're a woman, that doesn't exist, we just call that being a woman.
If you're a guy, that doesn't exist, we just call that being gays and confused.
>>
>>702039009
You'd probably still report it. You're a stupid slut
>>
>>702042229
As if they're not trolling the 4chan already....
>>
>>702042299
say it with me
>WHITE
>KNIGHT
>>
I go to secrets thread to jack off to stories about people who commit incest
>>
>>702036790
where did you get it?
>>
>>702035893
who tought you the white man ways
>>
I catfished a depressed girl in another country for 4 years. She sent me regular nudes until I eventually cut her off because I felt bad that she was literally only talking to me and thought we were going to meet and get married and shit.

I still visit her social media and see what she's up to in her life now we're now longer in contact. It's been almost 5 years and I still miss her.
>>
>>702042117
>girls know about sex and sex stuff way before boys
wrong, this has nothing to do with gender, depends on the people
>>
I almost fucked my cat once.
>>
I have a huge masturbating problem, terrible sleeping habits, and I'm addicted to the Internet and vidya.

I started watching porn at around 12, the first thing I remember fapping to was Zone cartoons on Newgrounds. I looked up bestiality (horses) out of curiosity at around 14, I didn't get into it but it still disturbs me to this day. I also developed a trap fetish , mostly in the last 3 years or so, which I'm still trying desperately to stop because I think it's wrong. The existential crisis is putting a huge drain on me.
I started masturbating frequently at 5 years old before I even knew what it was that I was doing, so I guess the compulsion isn't very surprising in that light.

I have big dreams, but I also have this self defeating, self hating complex of sorts. I've gotten stuck in a rut of bad habits and laziness and I take an almost perverse satisfaction in loathing myself and my stupidity.

I hate mysrlf, but I cling to hope and believe that I can find a way out of it on my own. Somehow.

I'm a bit of a basket case.
>>
>>702042205
i don't browse circlejerk boards
>>
>>702042500
I wouldn't want it now. I was only a kid with an extreme fetish I was completely obsessed with and had no idea what to do with. And I wouldn't have reported it. I was cripplingly shy and would have hated anyone to know it had happened
>>
>>702042987
I hate people who don't finish a job, you can't trust em
>>
>>702040441
Your brother is a hero. Not the one we need, but the one we deserve.
>>
File: 2l9Up_8q731xN3uf4g.gif (494 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2l9Up_8q731xN3uf4g.gif
494 KB, 200x200
>>702043056
could just kill yourself... in the end your life means nothing either way... if you aren't enjoying the ride, why not get off at the nearest exit?
>>
File: you.gif (497 KB, 450x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you.gif
497 KB, 450x252
>>702042751
awwwwww
>>
>>702041344
Same dude. Jerked it all day. Just couldn't stop
>>
>>702042677

I've written a few posts that are commonly used as copy pasta.

I'm actually proud that people saved them and paste them on 4chan. . . it means more to me than publishing in The Atlantic.

I hope they continue to be copy pasta'd for a long time.
>>
>>702042751
if you're a girl, then tell her. maybe shes bi.

if you're a guy, and she is les, then tell her. whats the worst that can happen?
>>
>so be me 25 and in a shitty apt
>drunk and going to bed
> here screaming in the apt next door
> go over and two drunk people are
>saying you have to save my mom
>she's like 85 and been smoking forever
>she's flopping in the the floor
> I try to do CPR her breath is keeping up with my mouth to mouth
>I can hear her ribs break while I am doing chest compressions
> the family later thanks me for trying
> death right in my hands don't know
>how I should feel
>>
File: 20160803_163323.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160803_163323.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
ITT
>>
>>702040740
underrated
>>
>>702043058
then why would you talk about something you don't know ?
>>
>>702032347
A boy at my daughter's school beat her up and she was sent home to me with a broken nose. I found the kid's info, and by extension, his address through the school, I went to their house, kicked in the door, ran inside and smashed a bunch of shit, including their TV, video game consoles, dining room table which was glass, and then knocked over their refrigerator before running out the back door and climbing the fence into another backyard and running back to my car.
>>
>>702041629
Who doesnt
Lel you think your a special snowflake
>>
File: triggered.jpg (110 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered.jpg
110 KB, 500x333
>>702043619
>>
>>702043627
What happen after? kid move away?
>>
>>702036659
I am the same way. I have been on anti-depressants for 10+ years. I feel normal when I am on them. When I am off them, small things make me downward spiral. Get medicated.
>>
>>702043452
Honestly, if their ribs broke, that only means you were doing the compression hard enough. Lady was likely screwed no matter what though.
>>
>>702043627
Good for you anon I have a similar situation on my hands. I will get retribution.
>>
File: 1460354245959.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460354245959.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>702043627
Absolutely Based
>>
File: butts.jpg (52 KB, 211x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butts.jpg
52 KB, 211x198
One time I ran a red light and got away with it
>>
Femanon,
I used to hump this stuffed tiger I had when I was little and I'd talk dirty to it about how my grandmother was going to catch us some day.
>>
>>702042117
Well then you're just a pedo with stockholme syndrome.....dumbass.
Men don't have He-man like knowlege, we're just not as susceptible to manipulation and we're not a slave to our emotions.
We're better at compartmentalization and keeping the right perspective despite our current mood, anxiety, or frustration.
As far as me not knowing how "your experience" affected you; your hole is bigger, and you're a molested child who now browses anonymous message boards and talks about their problems in secrets threads.
i don't need to have your whole psychological breakdown to tell you that you're fucked up.
You should seek help, but what with your attraction to little girls, you'll probably opt to keep believing you enjoyed whatever the fuck happened to you because it's your own special little way of coping with the fact that you were robbed of all power before you even knew what the fuck that meant.
It's a catch 22, you're damned if you admit it was wrong and you hate him, and you're damned if you keep up this self destructive charade.
I'd advise offing yourself but 4/10 lookin guys like me need practice girls.
>>
>>702043452
CPR only has like a 10 percent chance of success
>>
>>702042668
white knights help people retard
I just came up with a really creative way to continuously call you an asshole.
>>
>>702032347
Cheated on my ex with a vampire
>>
>>702043908
anything else fucked up?
>>
i lost my parents as i was 7 years old they died when our house burned down police was thinking that my dad fall asleep with a cigar and that the cigar got the fire started but its wasnt my dad who was smoking i was jung and saw a movie a day before where it looked tasty and fun ao i tried it out and it didnt tasted at all so i tried to blow it out and hide it under the a seat downstairs it began to stink and i was scared they find out and i would get beaten up by my dad so i closed he door of their room and went into our backyard and hided there i saw the windows turning black and my home filling with smoke i didntknow what to do so i ran to our neighbours and just cried they checked outside realising that our house is burning
>>
Be me 14. Sister 20. Falls asleep on floor one night. pretty clear not wearing a bra. Everyone goes upstairs and leaves sister and me downstairs. Gently lift bottom of tshirt and slip hand inside. Touch tit. Progress to slipping into her room at night and sliding my hand insider her covers. Deep sleeper so feel her tits and make her nipples hard multiple times. One night pull back covers, unbutton her pajamas and look at her naked tits. Gently lick one nipple and then wuss out. Finally got caught one night in her room but she was so groggy she didn't seem to remember the next day. She doesn't seem to know I felt her up at least 20 times. cant believe she slept so deeply.

Last time I did was the day before her wedding. Tons of guests so I shared her room. Played with her tits the night before her husband fucked her virgin pussy.
>>
cant tell u its a secret
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 712x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 712x498
I've been dealing with depression and anxiety for some time now.

In the beginning, it came as waves of huge emotion that actually enhanced my creativity (I make music). It has slowly dulled all of my emotions to the point where nowadays I don't have the energy/motivation to do anything I like anymore. The only thing I look forward to these days is drugs/alcohol. I also used to have a ton of friends, but I started to become antisocial because I don't have the energy to have a social life, which has resulted in me rarely ever hanging out with anyone.

I'd imagine a lot of people on /b/ have dealt with similar situations
>>
This kid who I went to high school with and was dumb enough to trust (15 or 16 at the time) started selling ecstasy. I wanted in, easy money. I fronted him almost $500 so he could buy some for me. He made up a bullshit story and I never saw any ecstasy or money. Pretended to believe his story and be his friend. This was years ago. I still keep tabs on him. Address, license plates. When the time is right, I will murder him.
>>
I left a man to die in las vegas and I'm pretty sure he's trying to kill me now
>>
File: 1472658158302.jpg (15 KB, 395x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472658158302.jpg
15 KB, 395x393
>>702042117
>I'm don't want to sex little girls because of psychological reasons that have been thoroughly researched and shown to be common in child molesters across the board, I'M DIFFERENT OKAY
>You're just jealous because GIRLS know about sex better than MEN
>Also, DADDY LOVED ME MORE THAN YOU HISSSSS

Oh great, you've already drank the Pedo Kool-Aid.
And holy FUCK, you just have a whole smorgasbord of issues don't you?
>>
>>702043056
yeah, that's not accurate at all
>good try tho
>>
>>702044395
I use my depression to write. It's about sad things like suicide and things like that but people seem to think it's really beautiful. They say that i have a unique way of looking at life, that I can see beauty in the saddest things. It feels like a cure and a blessing to me but people enjoy it soo
>>
I accidentally killed someone back in 1999 ocean county new jersey
Bar fight gone too far and he ended up dying because he apparently choked on his blood whilst being too drunk to fix himself. I could have moved him but left him gurgling on his vomit and blood.
At the time i didn't think about him suffocating to death and it wasn't until a few days later i heard about someone found dead on
HoopereAve toms river by the old compass bank.
I was scared shitless & stayed that way for a long long-time. Image in California now & no one ever came looking for me to ask questions no police ever bothered me & it still sits in the back of my mind that's night i got away with murder
It was an accident however, it has taken a toll on my nightmares & mental health, but its better than dead
>>
>>702043756
police investigation, some dindu nuffin got arrested for breaking and entering, along with destruction of property. Apparently he'd done the same shit to 2 houses last week. Kid and his family kept living there, but apparently the kid is so afraid of my girl now he doesn't go anywhere near her anymore. If I had to guess, but this sounds kinda stupid, my little girl likes to wear my shirts because of how big they are on her (I'm an XL, she's some tiny girl size that her mother keeps track of) and because of how loose they are. I think she wore the same shirt I wore the night I did it a few days later, and I'm almost 90% sure that kid saw the back of that shirt, it was a tour shirt for Aerosmith from the 80s that my older brother got for me when I was like, 7.
>>
>>702043627
Wow you're a faggot
little bitch don't like equality?
>>
>>702044419
tell me more
>>
>>702041045
mos def.
>>
File: specialsnowflakes.jpg (106 KB, 500x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
specialsnowflakes.jpg
106 KB, 500x276
>ITT: Special snowflakes everywhere
/thread
>>
>>702039751
i found an elizabeth figure from bioshock infinite. decided to let dubs decide and of course it went in my ass. that was the first time anything went in my ass and i didnt enjoy it at the time but since then ive tried a little bit more. i know its vanilla but it makes me feel nasty
>>
>>702035994
Keep burning the notes fag...some of us have love left here..inb4 some 15 year old says do it...peace and love
>>
When I was 11 I was walking home from school and some tweaker that slept on the side of this bridge I passed on my way home was on some serious drugs and he tried to rape me. I hit him over the head with a set of handlebars that were near a pile of trash and metal. I hit him over and over and over again until he stopped moving. his head and neck had blood all over them and I just left him there. Walked home and threw my clothes away because they were covered in blood. my friend at school said they saw the paramedics bagging the body the next day and I almost turned my self in. I was so scared for about a month then the whole thing blew over and I haven't really thought about it in years. he might not have been dead but my friend said he saw a dead body.
>>
I strangle kittens.

There. You HAPPY NOW?
>>
>>702035893
Since when has the government started subsidizing the internet?
>>
>>702044941
They will rip ur forwarms to shreds of you don't wear a long sleeve shirt
>>
>>702044794
don't be a fag, anon.
what would you have done?
told their teacher?
>be kid
>beat up girl because fuck girls and cooties
>get suspended for 2 days for beating up girl
>life goes on

To be fair, if I were in his position, I would've signed her up for some sort of martial arts instead of doing something like that.
>>
I once ate a bowl of nails..... without any milk
Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 58
Thread DB ID: 76879



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.