Mmm... anything you want
Why? Because I have never had a gf?
90% of females support Hillary just because she's a female. The other 10% are redneck trash.
Deal me in if it means being with the most beautiful girl in the world.
Well, that makes things a bit more fun
Let me start by just teasing the tip a bit with my tongue...
If you want to discuss celeb politics, go make a thread for that. Besides, she's not a feminazi, few sjw's would accept a role in which the cast argues over who gets to rape her first.
Your welcome anon! I know you guys like to just circle jerk over women who are celebrities. You guys guys forget there are perfect women next to you, but I thought I'd just let you know. It helps when someone tell you your God's cunt isn't that great. Because you might at least circle jerk over something that is deserving in the loss of life your going to shoot into socks
157 Million Females in the US
90% of 157 Million = 141.3 Million
she would be miles ahead of Trump in that case, alot of females despite fighting for women's rights usually dont trust other women in positions of power