Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
LET'S VOTE, WHAT DOES /B/ THINK OF FAGS
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 39
LET'S VOTE, WHAT DOES /B/ THINK OF FAGS
>>
File: Luckystrikes.jpg (56 KB, 300x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Luckystrikes.jpg
56 KB, 300x354
I think they're alright if you wanna get lung cancer.
>>
Well , I do care about them
>>
>>701960697

I don't.
But since you do, you obviously are one.
>>
>>701960697
>>
>>701960697
People can do whatever the hell the want unless they're trying to fuck my ass
>>
File: 384550.jpg (37 KB, 640x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
384550.jpg
37 KB, 640x427
Kill faggots
>>
>>701961111
Idk man i cant speak normaly with some gay dude, who knows what is in his head, i bet he is imagining how im sucking his ugly ass dick eww
>>
Male(gay)=ew gross queer
Female(lesbian)=Hawt
>>
>>701961309
Im not a fan of them as well
>>
File: Flo 3.jpg (93 KB, 811x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Flo 3.jpg
93 KB, 811x1280
>>
>Gay is fine
>Fag is meh
>Traps should be hung
>>
>>701961236
Women don't imagine you fucking them, so gay men won't imagine you doing anything. Fucking virgin
>>
I'm a fan.

Their degenerate lifestyle just appeals to me way more than the shy, conservative, apologetic, "oh god oh god, i'm so worried about what others think of me" shit that straight people have.
>>
File: 1470106119376.jpg (209 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470106119376.jpg
209 KB, 960x1280
>>701960697

Say it again :3
>>
>>701961802
I fucked more bitches than you have ever seen in your life, including your mom.
>>
I don't give a fuck about them.
But hate trasgender fags.
>>
>>701961961
You sick cunt that's disgusting, you cheeky bastard what the hell is this
>>
>>701960697
No strong feelings one way or the other. You can be gay, just don't be a fag.
>>
>>701961664
>>Traps should be hung
As long as the dick is still feminine I agree.
>>
>>701960697
wait...fag means gay.?
>>
>>701963322

Nah, OP means cigarettes.
>>
>>701960697
Caring what other consenting adults do in private is autistic as fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (4 KB, 351x81) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
4 KB, 351x81
>>701963322
>>
File: purge.jpg (140 KB, 540x803) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
purge.jpg
140 KB, 540x803
>>701963831
>consenting adults do in private is autistic as fuck.
you wish
show their affection in public places
pride parades
"i was fired because employer is homophobe, not because I cannot do my job properly"
constant media coverage
muh right, privilege, despite being <5%, wrse than niggers

I should not be afraid of hurting some faggot feelings, majority should not cater to minority
>>
>>701964678
You are absolutely right
>>
GAYS=AIDS
>>
I'm fine with gay people.
I'm bisexual, myself.

I think people can do whatever they want as long as they're not hurting everyone.

I just personally find it a bit annoying when men behave like women, so I try not to associate with that kind of crowd, but other than that, I don't really mind them.

I hate the SJW ones, though; I hope those ones die in the most painful death imaginable.
>>
>>701964678
But that's more of a problem because of attention whores, gays have been a hot topic recently that's why you see whiny gay people in media all the time
>>
>>701961961
Kill yourself you disguisting faggot
>>
>>701966021
I dont think that minority should affect on society that much. + Gay people arent tolerant at all
>>
gays and dykes are ok as long as they keep it in the closet where it should be.
trannys are mentally ill and no good to society.
>>
>>701964678
You again!!!!

Here's some advice.

1. Meet guys just to watch a porno together(wank buddy adverts)
2. If you cum buckets then you are gay.
3. Embrace your gayness
4. Stop hating your gay self and projecting it on to other gay people.
>>
>>701960697
I love how over here in the uk, saying "brb gonna have a fag" is normal and fairly common
>>
I think that gays do not deserve so much media attention and support, they are minority after all and they should try to fit in society not to change it.
>>
File: sir-ian-mckellen.jpg (651 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sir-ian-mckellen.jpg
651 KB, 2560x1536
>>701960697

If you like pumping some dudes hair butthole, good for you. Doesn't effect me in the slightest.

If you like dressing as a giant pink dildo and waving your shit around in the streets, fuck off.

If you like dressing as magic ghost people and burning god-killers in people's front yards, fuck off.

If you purposely make big rednecks uncomfortable by playing grab-the-straight-boys-ass in bars, fuck you.

If you try to start fights with people half your size because they happen to be effiminate and it makes your pee-pee feel funny, fuck you.

If you're Jennifer Lawrence, fuck you. This last one is just an offer, not a condemnation. Those sweet sweet titties. Hmmmm.

OP is a faggot. Gays are alright.
>>
>>701960697
It's cool honestly
As long as you're not hurting anybody then I don't really care where your dick or pussy goes
But I do kinda feel like we should treat it less like this huge revolutionary lifestyle, and treat it like the fetish it actually is.
>>
>>701966482
Go kill yourself you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>
>>701960697

that's a mental illness that the media use to divide even more the population, and so to destroy the "traditional family model"
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 290x174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 290x174
>>
>>701966381
>trannys are mentally ill and no good to society.

Most feared by homosexual homophobes because they think they could be tempted AND will like it.
>>
File: large.gif (464 KB, 500x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large.gif
464 KB, 500x380
>>
File: wtfpatrick.jpg (374 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtfpatrick.jpg
374 KB, 1024x651
>>701960697
> By all religious standards, wrong
> By all scientific data, pointless at best, destroys the species at worst.
> It's a mental disorder (which most of psychologist would agree with).

Personally, yeah I think it's wrong, but so is a lot of other stuff. If it's kept private then OK, it's between you and God, family, or whatever code you follow, but don't flaunt it, don't celebrate it, and especially don't demand special "rights" for it.
>>
>>701966046
no gay = no problem
no whiny gay people in media
no additional legislation and polcies
no additional pc culture rulesets for movies, games, art and literature
>>
dont worry about them
Mother nature will sort it all out. ;)

but if they act out in front of a child...
i will wrap them in a condom and through them overboard.
One of the less evil things I could come up with.
>>
>>701966619
I agree with you on some thing but gays themselves think that this is huge revolution. Only 5% of people on Earth are gay but look how many attention they get, its ridiculous
>>
I don't care much but it sure isn't beautiful.
>>
>>701961116
nah you say this familia but if you tried to fuck w/ me you would end up in a ditch
>>
Who gives a shit
>>
>>701966482
1st of all: It's literally the first time when I reply to some hread about faggots, so no, it's no "you again". I thought ignoring them will solve the problem, but no, 4chan slowly descents into faggotry. First came furfagotry, then trannies, and it's blatant gay shit.
2nd: In the future we will find a cure for people like you, I hope you'll still be around when we administer it.
>>
>>701966924
And you would end up with a bullet in your head my son
>>
It's natural, being that it occurs in nature.
>>
>>701967137
Sorry but its not natural
>>
>>701966648
I wont give up on you buddy, we're in this together now, use Google to search "wank buddies" in your local area, it's like a code word to other homos to not make any moves whatsoever towards you, while showing you their penises, you know that thing you spend every minute of the day thinking about. If you are gay then you will cum buckets and probably let the other guy lick you clean.

The key is we keep you safe. OK
>>
>>701966721
even we ignored the fact that homophobe=gay is a stale meme:
So fucking what? People are afraid of contracting said mental disorder, and would prefer burning everyone afflicted if it helps.
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>701967180
if it's not natural y do they exist lmao
inb4 flagrantly made-up faux-sociology copy pasted from /pol/
>>
>>701967252
You can try that with your daddy, now go grab a knife or jump through the window.
PS make sure you land on a neck, you wont feel a thing
>>
>>701967137
cancer is natural
should we embrace cancer?
>>
>>701966778
More gay people = less population growth
>>
I say we lure them all into one city.
God will take care of the rest.
Just like he did before.
>>
>>701960697
They're alright, as long as they don't hold their sexuality over me.
>>
>>701967497
You got a point
>>
>>701967499
Finally some common sense
>>
>>701960697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJtXBdeCDNI
>>
>>701967499
population growth (influx of babies) is actually ok
it's old people who are the problem

Anyway, kill all faggots and you have 5% less population. 2 birds with one stone.
>>
>>701964678
have u ever actually hurt someone's feelings or do they just tend to laugh at you?
>>
I support the right of gays to do whatever the fuck they want, all the rights straight people have.

However I will never stop thinking that it's some sort of disorder.

Humans were not meant to be gay, we were all meant to be straight. So if you're naturally gay then you were born with a disorder that set you apart from the norm.

Also the same thing with traps/trans people. I know this is a meme but it's actually a mental disorder.

A disorder that's becoming socially acceptable.
>>
>>701967688
Kill all faggots and we will get rid of AIDS
>>
>>701960697
were on /b/ so i think its safe to say were all fags bro
>>
God hates fags
Lev 20:13
If a man lieth with a man as he would with a woman both have commited an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood would be upon their own hands.
>>
>>701967542
Society is basically a heterosexual fuckfest and you worry about other sexualities holding shit over you.
>>
>>701967868
Well of course its some sort of disorder. Just use simple logic if gay is normal and if every single person on earth would be gay then we wouldnt be able to have babies and would eventually all dead
>>
>>701960697
They are massive faggots
But mostly I don't care for them as long as they don't fagg at me
>>
File: roofpizza.jpg (25 KB, 326x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roofpizza.jpg
25 KB, 326x326
>>701961802
>men and women think the same way about sex
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
>>701967696
DELETE THIS!!!!!!
>>
>>701961664
/Thread /
>>
>>701961802
is this guy serious?
>>
>>701966742
>don't do things because I say so.
Fuck you, I'll do as I please. The weak should fear the strong.

>>701960697
I think that you're a samefaggot, if that helps OP.

You've all been brought up in a rotting system, It's wonderful watching the sick and diseased corpse of it decay around you as you cry tears of impotent rage.
>>
Fags should be isolated from the rest of humanity
>>
would you rather live in a neighborhood of blacks or gays?
>>
>>701968311
Hard decision lol
>>
>>701967974
yes but he would receive their souls, so this is actually God wanting some more man meat in heaven and definitely not a criticism of homosexuality
>>
>>701968029

except if you call it out as a disorder then everyone flips their shit because were all supposed to be supportive of each other

let gays do whatever they want - just don't pretend like it's fucking normal.
>>
>>701967696
Personally I don't think I have, because I don't go out of my way to do so, but nowadays everyone and their dog screams about how their rights were denied, how they were offended, and so on.
>>
>>701968546
Wonder if you are straight or gay i got a question for you?
>>
>>701968587
You are right, its becoming annoying really.
>>
>>701966924
>>701967075
Gotta love keyboard warriors
>>
S
C
I
E
N
C
E

that's why.
Nuff said.
>>
>>701968447
kek'd
>>
>>701968311
oh boy, that's a tough one.
gays I guess
>>
>>701960697
Because /b/ is full of fags, /b/ hates itself.
>>
>>701969031
But imagine if they all jump on you and start raping you
>>
>>701968546
>just don't pretend like it's fucking normal.
What the fuck is normal ?
Who decides what is normal ?
Do you experience yourself then decide what is normal or do you just follow someone else's mantra?
>>
File: b wants more.jpg (20 KB, 522x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b wants more.jpg
20 KB, 522x522
gays are gross but at least theyre not niggers
>>
>>701969031
niggers are as likely to do that, while also stealing your shoes
so either raped or raped and barefoot
>>
>>701960697

I have no problems with fags my sexual intertrests would be deemed worse by todays standards.

I thunk by should be allowed marriage and be recognised by law by the different faiths should decide who to marry.

It juat boils down to finding a wedding office or mosque thats ok with gay marriage.
>>
>>701966329
What do you mean society? How have gay people or laws put in place to give them equal legal treatment upended social structures you care about?
>>
Faggotry is a fetish, there is nothing to stop you from killing those urges. Just don't feed it. It's like eating shit food. You won't be able to taste good food because you've fucked with your tastebuds. But stop eating that shit and you will want to eat good food. The appetite needs to find its expression somehow, as does the libido. Block off bad channels and it will want to flow into the good channels. Also, don't let it be purely mechanical i.e. just stopping yourself from indulging. Your feelings come from your thoughts so you have to think constantly that homosexuality is not good. But once or twice is not enough. Just with e.g. sweet food it's not enough for me to know that's it's bad on an intellectual level, I have to internalise it. You need to keep going over the reasons back and forth for why it is wrong (either moral or personal - maybe you just don't want to be gay) and make it so it your feelings change. This might be tough but just know that there is someone out there who loves you and that there is hope for you to change.
>>
>>701960882
>>701961664
>>701966021
These
>>
>>701961116
only the most unskilled doctors sever a limb
>>
>>701969150
>>701969031
>>701969344
i'm a retard
>>
They should be declared a worldwide health risk and be buried under 200 feet of concrete
>>
>>701969157
majority decides whats normal 95% of population behaves differently
>>
>>701969350
so youre a pedophile?
>>
>>701969501
Agree
>>
>>701960697
Burn them with the niggers and sand niggers
>>
>>701969552
At some point it was normal to kill jews.

I wish I could go back
>>
>>701960697
Gay men take themselves out of the equation, I approve. You should all be gay.
>>
>>701969848
And you should die
>>
>>701969779
as much as I hate jews, it was not "normal"
(unless you are talking about ancient times, with poyramids and all that crap)
>>
someone make strawpoll to settle this
>>
>>701969943
We all die bud. You first, tell me what it's like.
>>
>>701969977
Good idea
>>
>>701969954
Well in Germany the majority voted for that
>>
i get hit on by them all the time at work.. kind of uncomfortable.
>>
>>701970162
No they didn't. Most had no idea what was happening.
>>
i dont think about them at all

really, who cares if they want things in their butt
>>
>>701960697
Against god wishes.
Too loud
I hate them all
>>
>>701960697
I let a guy suck me in my 20s, total turn off, got limp stopped.
I kissed a 10 Trap in a club once just to see if I could tell because otherwise they looked feminine. Didn't enjoy skin was not soft and didn't feel feminine.

It kind of sad to realise there are so many people out there who say they are intelligent and yet never try half the shit they form strong opinions about. I guess it's an admission that there are far more intelligent people out there than them who decide what core values they adopt.

What would be more interesting is a survey of /b where the question asked is what have you tried and what do you think.
>>
>>701960879
My African Acquaintance
>>
>>701961111
Quads of fucking truth
>>
>>701970463
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us
>>
File: 1471557310538.jpg (23 KB, 459x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471557310538.jpg
23 KB, 459x459
I wonder how much samefag we have goin on in this thread...
>>
>>701970463
haha fag. I let a guy suck my dick and i didnt like it so im not gay...
>>
>>701961111
Quads don't lie
>>
>>701970463
lmao is this queer for real?
>>
>>701962268
Go back to class kid
>>
>>701970463
I should try molesting a child, see how I feel about it.
>>
>>701970463
Did you try women btw?
>>
>>701970755
kek
>>
>>701970463
That's pretty gay
>>
>>701970755
haha, take some pics while you're at it
>>
theres nothing wrong with gay people, everyone is equal...
>>
>>701967509
Sodum and gamorah 2 electric bugaloo
>>
>>701960697
Kill em along with the niggers sand niggers and kikes
>>
>>701967880
No niggers still exist
>>
>>701960697
Who cares.
>>
did they really delete my JESUS was a black man comment?
Of all the crap that is posted on these threads...
THAT?
SERIOUSLY???
wow
>>
>>701960697
A few of my friends are guy, largely respectable good guys. Frankly I don't care.
>>
>>701971608
Fuck off nigga
>>
>>701971608
Don't talk shit about jesus
>>
File: pol elephant.jpg (48 KB, 283x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol elephant.jpg
48 KB, 283x400
>>701960697
I think that OP is one
>>
>>701960697
Couldn't give a single shit, who they fuck does not affect me in the slightest.
>>
>>701960879
Goddammit, this was a goodie
>>
>>701971826
It can affect on your children in few years, think about that :)
>>
>>701971963
That's my major concern about that tbh.
>>
>>701971963
How?
>>
Why do retards take this bait?
>>
>>701960697
faggots are nearly as bad as shitskins
>>
>>701962268
Wow what a responce for an edgy 13 yeay old. MODS!
>>
>>701972138
>Why do retards take this bait?
>Pose question what you think about something.
>das bayte mayne!
>>
>>701960697
they are faggots?
>>
Go ahead and be gay/lesbian or whatever. But at the end of the day, if you make up your own sexuality just to fit your needs then you're a cunt.
>>
>>701970779
Yes I am so Alpha, but we watch pornos and most prefer watching a guy fuck a woman not just a woman so I wanted to know whether the sensations alone would be enough or whether gayness is mostly mental.

The hottest chicks are always at gay friendly clubs, if a woman is super intelligent and not a money whore then they prefer gay friendly clubs and not normal heterosexual clubs were drunk fuckwit men hangout.

Whores and trash go to regular hetrosexual clubs.
>>
>>701963322
Its like saying black man to a nigger

Asian to a chink

Mexican to a wet back

White man to a honky.
>>
>>701961236
Are you 14? What makes you think gay dudes want to suck your little dick. I am sure they are no different to girls who want fat cocks inside of them
>>
>>701960697
Why do people give a shit about who someone wants to fuck
>>
>>701972138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA
>>
/b/ never cares about faggots and a true /b/tard never will, because >INSERT RANDOM OPINION<
>everybody hates faggots, even their parents

9gaggers on the other hand are all raging homosexuals and thus spend alot of time shilling the faggot-life-choice on /b/ with neverending threads about the great black dick hoax, cuckolding, traps & lgbt bullshit
>>
>>701972137
Just look how LGBT agenda is aggressively promoted everywhere. Look at the media support they have, look at those disgusting parades (they are walking naked in public streets and do inappropriate behaviour- i should let my children watch that and think its normal?). They are promoting homosexuality in schools and even kindergartens- targeting children again. There is no equality whatsoever cuz if you speak agains it you will go to jail or you will be "a racist". So disagreeing with them is forbidden. We do not have democracy people.
>>
>>701960697
More girls for me.

Well there's the lesbians, but that's hot so they get a pass.
>>
>>701963117
Underrated comeback kek
>>
>>701972738
Fuck you, i am a true btard. Ive been here since the fappening. And I am pro choice for women, as well as allowing gay men to live out their sexuality. I am anti racism and islamophobia, and I post several cuck threads a day.

Get with it. We are Anonymos, we are infantry, dont forgive or forget
>>
>>701972865
>Just look how LGBT agenda is aggressively promoted everywhere.
Tin foil hat detected
>Look at the media support they have, look at those disgusting parades (they are walking naked in public streets and do inappropriate behaviour- i should let my children watch that and think its normal?).
If you know exactly what their "disgusting parades" hold (I don't, never seen one) and still willingly let your child see it, that's on you buddy.
If you argue that they'll see it without your permission, than you need better parenting skills.
>They are promoting homosexuality in schools and even kindergartens- targeting children again.
I'm going to need a source on this
>There is no equality whatsoever cuz if you speak agains it you will go to jail or you will be "a racist".
I hope you are joking, I refuse to think anyone is THIS fucking dumb.
>So disagreeing with them is forbidden.
Clearly it isn't.
>>
i may be Bi. I like both genders. But i wouldnt let anything up my ass. I dont think a man acting like a girl should exist. I mean, leaving 100% his manliness behind, that shouldnt happen. And trans are other level, scary unnatural level.
>>
File: NotGay.jpg (141 KB, 638x914) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NotGay.jpg
141 KB, 638x914
>>701970988
This is me being gay.
>>
we CARE because it is being pushed everywhere like it is normal.
You can not reproduce with F/F or M/M.
It is just not possible.

Now tell me again that it is completely natural for a man to shag another man...
I'm waiting.
>>
>>701960697
Faggots are fine. Not my business. They can marry and divorce and get babies or dildos or whatever it is they do with each other.
>>
>>701973346
>You can not reproduce with F/F or M/M.
>It is just not possible.
So? Are you trying to imply we need even more people?
Besides, there are animals out there that show homosexual tendencies. It's not unnatural, you are just a fear mongering faggot.
>>
>>701973346
>it is normal.
it is normal, there are gay animals. Learn to read you fucking bigot. I bet you are gay since you hate homosexuals.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11123918
>>
>>701973557
>Are you trying to imply we need even more people?
Actually, western countries might need a higher birthrate, yes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (558 KB, 572x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
558 KB, 572x429
>>701973157
>>
I'm a dude who always loved and still loves women yet I do like some pegging as well. Do I qualify as a gay or a bi? I don't feel that way. I still don't find same sex attractive. I'm totally cool with the LGBT movement and what not, just wondering what I'd be since it seems like being straight means exclusively nothing up the bum for dudes. But feels good m8
>>
>>701973557
we need more people, who's gonna take care of us when we'll be old ?
>>
>>701973703
Really now? what's your reasoning behind that.
>>
File: HEIL.png (541 KB, 960x943) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HEIL.png
541 KB, 960x943
>>701960697

Shitsniffers who deserve nothing less than Auschwitz.
>>
>>701973764
Why should anyone take care of you?
>>
>>701973157
You are free to google "Homosexuality in schools"
>>
>>701973822
I'm nice
>>
>>701973724
Did you ignore my argument? or are you just retarded? I'll post it again so you can read it, but try doing it slowly this time.

>If you know exactly what their "disgusting parades" hold (I don't, never seen one) and still willingly let your child see it, that's on you buddy.
>If you argue that they'll see it without your permission, than you need better parenting skills.
Pay special attention to the term "parenting skills".
>>
>>701960697
I'm fine with homosexuality because I, although hetero, am ugly to both sexes.
>>
>>701973765
Simple fact that politicians are pointing at failing replecement levels, and stating that is a reason we should open the borders for shitskins.
>>
>>701973839
I did, can't find shit about anyone pushing any sort of "agenda" to turn children gay.
You just be in denial, and closeted.
It's ok, that black guy in the white house said it was ok to be homosexual anon.
>>
>>701960697
Smoking is a bad habit. I vote to ban fags, it really should be illegal.
>>
>>701973939
I answered to you moron i posted a pic of naked gay guy walking in streets while children are there and for gay agenda in school google "Homosexuality in schools" blind fucking cunt.
>>
>>701974009
What the fuck are you talking about? what politician has said that?
>>
B-b-bu-butt Fag on Fag crime!
>>
>>701973346
What is NOT natural is for another male to be worrying about other males with males.

Do you see Lions fighting because Cecil licked Samson's nuts, it is you sir who is the degenerate.
>>
>>701960697
I don't.....I don't care
>>
>>701973557
Are talking about animals? NO
Are Humans animals? NO
There is no relevancy to your argument.

>>701973617
It is not normal. Has nothing to do with beliefs or ideals.
Science is all the proof we need.

What is the purpose of mating?
To reproduce.
Two of the same gender can NOT reproduce.
Simple as that.


-
-
-
-
Fear mongering...
Nice try.
>>
>>701974111
Huh, I guess I was right, you ARE retarded.
I'll say it again, slowly this time though.
If you know what gay parades are like, don't take your children there, very, VERY simple to do so. Get some more parenting skills, than they won't have to see stuff you don't want them to.
>google "Homosexuality in schools" blind fucking cunt.
I did, the "blind fucking cunt" must be you, since you are seeing stuff that isn't there.
>>
>>701973557
You can't sustain economic growth without births
>>
>>701974162
It's the main argument for immigration into Europe you retard. Even though they are not brining anything of value to the society, the argument is that Europe will need mroe young people and workers in the coming decades.
>>
>>701973557
>Are talking about animals? NO
>Are Humans animals? NO
>There is no relevancy to your argument.
>>
B thinks, they can live their lives as they see fit,leave kiddies be,keep teachers & school policies outa mom N dads kidbiz,do not beat them up,shoot them,if they can do the damn job,hire them,hire the most qualified ,2 washrooms only,hourly workers taxes permit only 2 washrooms,gender orientation are for the home to work out with the rugbunnies. ALL ELSE????
gee tee eff oh,oh aych move to norway,sweden,nederbongland,deutchland,
froggyland,any land but this land.
>>
>>701974363
So we should breed for "the economy",
fuck off dude
>>
File: 1472307877454.png (209 KB, 268x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472307877454.png
209 KB, 268x265
>>701969417
I kind of agree with you somehow. I believe its a state of mind. Maybe for some. I've seen people go into hardcore shit on the internet when their regular fetish doesnt satisfy them any more. It went from rape fantasy to rape killing and disremembering. Its got to the point he acted on it. Mother fucker, never talked to him again.
>>
>>701974273
>Two of the same gender can NOT reproduce.
Oh, so every time you have sex you also conceive a child?
>>
Lol im a faggot and i still think gay pride is a joke
>>
>>701974273
>Are talking about animals? NO
I assume you asked "are we talking about animals", which I guess you are correct, we aren't, but the statement was that it's being pushed around as if it were normal, which, with animals, it is.
>Are Humans animals? NO
Hmm...never mind, I shouldn't try to explain myself, I'm talking to a retard.
You may want to take a class in biology sometime.
>>
>>701974363
>What are baby boomers
Yeah, why don't you just go to your corner and be quite.
>>
>>701973557
as i said before, cancer is natural. Thre are animals who show symptoms of cancer. Should we embrace it?
And yes, there's always need for mor poeple, we need young people to sustain economies. Either that, or somehow kill old people so we do not have to pay their pensions, medical bills, so forth.
>>
>>701974273
Are you saying that humans are not mammals?

Science is anathema to fools like you
>>
>>701974201
I do not care. Just keep it in your own house.

I do not want to have to explain to my kid why that man just kissed another man in the line at the store.
Keep it in the bedroom. The rest of us are sick of seeing it pushed on every channel.
>>
>>701973739
If pegging comes from woman, then it's not gay. It's just another fetish. Even if you crossdress while fucking a woman - it's not gay. It's a bit retarded, but not gay.
>>
>>701974705
I agree with you my friend, its a cancer. Enjoy your day.
>>
>>701974655
quite what?
>>
>>701974273
>Are Humans animals? NO

Bait.

>It is not normal.

Nor would it be normal for human women to absorb their male mates bodies until only a pair of testicles remain dangling off her back. But for anglerfish...

>Two of the same gender can NOT reproduce.

Hermaphroditic species are all the same gender.

Are you going somewhere with all this?
>>
>>701974824
the ass and any assplay is gay
>>
>>701974585
> I'm talking to a retard
And I thought I was all alone.
>>
>>701974162
don't mind this clueless faggot. He lives in a retardation bubble.
>>
>>701974864
You know I meant quiet you finger puppet.
>>
>>701974934
All done what? making a fool of yourself? letting everyone know how ignorant you are about basic biology?
>>
>>701974523
Nope. It is the result of the function though.
Keep it up. You simply can not deny facts.
>>
>>701960697
I have nothing against them, only the monotheistic religions - jews and sand niggers - have hate against them, and i a a white, so fuck this, i have nothing against them.
>>
>>701975128
Have you ever had oral sex?
>>
>>701974338
Why the fuck should I cater to some retarded mental disorder minority abomination? Why do they get to have a fucking parade through our streets? I should be able to freely walk around my town, while naked ugly ass faggots should be beaten by batons and thrown in jail for public indecency.
>>
>>701960697
Fags are fine by me
>>
Why the hell are everbody arguing, let's have a civilized discussion
>>
>>701960697
OP is closet fag.
>>
>>701975128
Who here had denied that a man fucking a woman doesn't make a baby? No one here has, you strawman arguing faggot.
>>
>>701975235
I totally agree with you mate.
>>
>>701975082
No.......I am also arguing with the same retard as you are. I am disappointed that you thought the retard capable of such a come back.
>>
Numerous scientific studies have shown OP to be fag. Just except it.
>>
>>701975128
There are many biological processes that serve more than one purpose. Turkey vultures shit on their legs to keep cool.
>>
>>701975235
>Why the fuck should I cater to some retarded mental disorder minority abomination?
You don't, and clearly aren't. Are you saying people are forcing you to like them? because it doesn't seem to be working.
>Why do they get to have a fucking parade through our streets?
You must live in San Francisco or NY, the two places that has gay parades. If you don't, this argument falls short.
> I should be able to freely walk around my town, while naked ugly ass faggots should be beaten by batons and thrown in jail for public indecency.
Not an argument, so...ok.
>>
>>701960697
I'm fine with most. The only ones I hate are the ones who fought for the word marriage, not just the legal equivalency, and the ones who support gay pride things in this day and age where it is quite redundant.
>>
>>701975502
Judging on your reply i see that your mom was mentally retarded
>>
>>701975419
Oh, right.
I miss IDs.
>>
>>701975551
Go suck your daddies cock kid :)
>>
>>701960697
I don't care but i don't believe the argument "i was born this way"
>>
>>701975733
Me neither
>>
I think they're fuckin gay
>>
>>701975696
Oh shit! You fucking got me! How will I ever recover from that...
>>
>>701975775
Suicide is always a solution
>>
>>701975551
Chicago has a gay parade.
>>
Good God ALMIGHTY.
You people are dense, set in your ways.
You take in logic and facts, and spit out the same trash that everyone else does.

If God destroyed 2 COMPLETE cities because of this problem...
but no, times have changed. It's "OK" now.
You know, because things change with time.

I could argue with you all till I die from lack of oxygen.
You simply refuse to acknowledge facts.

- 2 of the same H U M A N gender can NOT reproduce
- Reproduction is the FUNCTION of SEX
- NATURAL - "existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind"

There are 3 irreputable facts you can not deny.
Done. Discussion over.
>>
>>701968311
Gays
>>
>>701974655
A generation who failed to make enough kids to sustain growth, thanks for proving my point
>>
>>701975851
Unfortunately
>>
File: Ruined.png (103 KB, 400x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ruined.png
103 KB, 400x392
>>701975584
Doh ho ho. You got me good you fucker!
>>
>>701960697
Fags are A'OK in my book - less competition and the ones that are normal and not over the top are just normal guys. Women Lesbians (Which I'm assuming you weren't considering at all) are OK in my book as well, especially the hot ones that get filmed.
>>
>>701975851
Well, I wouldn't know, I only know of the two biggest ones because I don't really follow their shit. I'm not closeted, so I don't care about them.
>>
>>701975551
Half of fucking Europe has pride parades. I did not look it up, but I believe that disease came from USA. I live in a small european country, veryone except brainwashed hipsters is quite conservative, but we still had 2-3 gay parades. First time hose fags got feces thrown on them. Shit was cash (no pun intended)
ven Russia, where faggots are mostly hated has illegal pride parades from time to time.
Fuck even sandnigger countries have those. Except maybe most hardcore, like saudis.
>>
>>701975890
>Baby boomers
>A generation who failed to make enough kids to sustain growth
wut
>>
>>701975870
But you're forgetting that God is imaginary.
>>
>>701976000
Sorry, I thought you lived in a relevant country (USA)
Carry on.
>>
>>701975733
You are giving away your age, I think by the time you get to 30 you will have seen enough families where you would say "No way could they have a gay child"
>>
>>701976000
Yeah you are right, there is anti-gay law in Russia.
>>
>>701975961
those who are filmed are as lesbian as blackface actor is black. 90% of actual lesbians are horrible ugly creatures.
>>
>>701975870
>believes god destroyed 2 whole cities because they were sucking eachother off.
>believes god
>god

who's the dense non-educated retarded again sir? The one who is tolerant, and understands being gay is just love, or the one who believes in fairytale gods, and still follows a book that talks about killing disobedient children, and beating your slaves...
>>
>>701976039
Nice come back. Is that all you got?
Disprove scientific facts now, please.
>>
>>701975870
obvious bait is obvious
>>
Kill them, kill them all
>>
>>701975870
It's been a while since I saw anyone use God as an argument in this cite unironically.
>>
>>701960697
Fags are gay
>>
>>701976246
Ok, fuck, I'll admit, you got me, you trolled me. You can stop pretending to be retarded now.
>>
>>701976239
it's some faggy dude posing as a god believer, to make fag-haters look bad, so clearly bait
There's no christian people on 4chan
>>
>>701976235
I know that, but there's still the 10%, and sucking dick for money makes you bi in my book. So those girls who lick snatch for cash, are also Bi in my book.

>stop putting logic into my fantasies, this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>701975961
Never got on or liked lesbians, they don't like guys and it shows, gays are awesome they always have the hottest straight female friends.
>>
>>701976395
Wow you are so smart
>>
>>701976239
What ever floats your boat.
Regardless, God(s) or not...
I have stated facts you can not deny.

You lose

Keep calling me retard though.
It makes you look all the wiser.
>>
>>701976395
Drugs are Bad M'kay
>>
Let me clear something for you...

GOD, god, gods, are all irrelevant to this discussion.

Please, define "Christian".
Go on, I will wait.
>>
>>701975870
>- 2 of the same H U M A N gender can NOT reproduce
No one has said otherwise
>- Reproduction is the FUNCTION of SEX
That's also true, and something that NO ONE HAS SAID OTHERWISE
>- NATURAL - "existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind"
Again, there are animals who show homosexual tendencies, something humans had no intervention in, AKA natural.

>God
You silly goose.
>>
File: RainbowSwastika.png (80 KB, 499x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RainbowSwastika.png
80 KB, 499x305
>>701960697
Depends if you're talking about faggots or just gays. I'm gay, not a faggot. But I, along with everyone else rightly hates faggots.
>>
>>701976797
Make your own thread for discussion about God.
>>
Homosexuality is a natural evolution to help lower population growth in a world that can no longer sustain itself in it's current trajectory.
>>
>>701961236
Don't flatter yourself. Just because there's a gay person doesn't mean they want to fuck you, you chubby li'l-dicked retard. If women aren't interested in you, gays won't be either.
>>
>>701976923
This is the stupidest shit i've seen today lol good job
>>
>>701976613
Dionysus=Jesus
I didn't read any of your facts before hand sorry. I just skipped to the bottom of the page and just got here, saw your moronic comment and thought.... damn I should feed this troll.
>>
>>701977020
He is mentally unstable so who knows whats going on in his head.
>>
>>701977055
This is the stupidest shit i've seen today lol good job
>>
>>701960697
We only like them if they're sluts and will post their asses with a timestamp and sharpie in anal cavity.
>>
>>701960697
They don't bother me tbqhwy family.
>>
File: -1.jpg (210 KB, 1600x1129) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
-1.jpg
210 KB, 1600x1129
Here you go OP. Now go jerk off.
>>
>>701977142
Clear example of an idiot here. Sir kill yourself and make a world better place
>>
>>701966021
Exactly. If a gay man acts flamboyant or soem shit, I'm more than willing to beat the fuck out of them. But if I see a cute gay or bi guy, there's no doubt I want to fuck him.
>>
>>701976923
I have nothing against gays, but we as a specials have not reached our carrying capacity, we don't even know what number that is.
Fags have existed for thousands of years (In Rome, Greece, ect), this is nothing new, it's just normal.
>>
File: mitchell.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mitchell.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>701977137
>>
>>701977020
... except in the case of lesbians. Plenty of lesbians are just rejects bottom feeding off each other because it is the only pool they can find play in.
>>
>>701977326
Thats fucking weird mate, wtf
>>
This is now a GET THREAD
>>
File: -1.jpg (53 KB, 500x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
-1.jpg
53 KB, 500x559
>>
>>701977347
You cheeky little bastard thats so creepy
>>
File: My_13af49_5429622.gif (2 MB, 257x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
My_13af49_5429622.gif
2 MB, 257x210
>>701977405
Lesbians aren't even real.
>>
File: 1280709367-6268.jpg (206 KB, 1183x890) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1280709367-6268.jpg
206 KB, 1183x890
>>
>>701961946

this. definitely this.

fuck the middle crass to death so it can burn in hell
>>
File: mmnythwkbl5m-0.jpg (40 KB, 577x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mmnythwkbl5m-0.jpg
40 KB, 577x579
>>
File: YUm.gif (806 KB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YUm.gif
806 KB, 320x180
>>701977527
You know you love it
>>
>>701977667
Fuck off mate you are weird omg
>>
>>701977649
No homo but that's a nice dick
>>
>>
File: mel_head.png (165 KB, 397x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mel_head.png
165 KB, 397x412
>>701977667
>>
>>
>>701963117
Most of these ones in porn are
>>
>>701977726
So how new are you?
>>
>>701977726
N'aw you're just shy
>>
File: 015.jpg (206 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
015.jpg
206 KB, 682x1024
>>
And i wanted civilized discussion here lol
>>
This world is lost...

I pity you all.
>>
>>
>>701978134
What the hell is that black thing?
>>
>>701978122
If you truly believe that you're an ignorant moron.
>>
File: C6A4DC0.jpg (1 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C6A4DC0.jpg
1 MB, 2736x3648
>>701978203
It's a cock ring, brah.
>>
>>701978243
No you are but besides that you are blind as well. Never leave your moms basement
>>
>>701964678
Remember this is fags not gays.

I'm a gay man and I hate these faggots. I wear suits, have a beard and love beer.

Its this feminist sjw bullshit as well thats taken away what it means to be a man. I don't wear glitter and sequined dresses. Not because im straight, but because I'm a fucking man.
>>
damn
>>
>>701960697
i think you're a fag

>if you don't reply to this post, your mom will die in >her sleep tonight
>>
>>701978348
Thanks for sharing your thoughts
>>
>>701966021
This. You took the words out of my mouth.
>>
>>701978759
Lol what a retarded statement, i bet your IQ level is around 23. Go suck some cock mate it will be good for you
>>
>>701978343
I'm actually a married straight dude. Why are you so worried about gays anyway? Afraid they'll make you feel funny in your wiener? Any asshole that wants to decry people that are "different" from themselves is the real problem with the world. You probably hate blacks and jews too.
>>
>>701967422
kek. This guy must be conflicted.
>>
>>701978348
The ones that annoy me the most are the fucks who use the fake fag-voice. They're the worst imo, they give us a pretty bad rep, easily the most obnoxious.
>>
>>701979115
Agree
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 39
Thread DB ID: 76762



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.