Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
SO /b/tards why are you waiting to destroy...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 49
File: niggerspiritgirl.jpg (108 KB, 1024x967) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggerspiritgirl.jpg
108 KB, 1024x967
SO /b/tards why are you waiting to destroy Aryanna Gourdin's life? this little bitch kills crappy animals and thinks its cool, she should be raped by a fucking mammoth, pic related it's her.
>>
>>701954185
Your thread is bad and you should feel bad about it. Here's a free bump, you're going to need it.
>>
Oh no an animal that none of us were ever going to interact with is dead
>>
>>701954185
WTF is wrong with you? that's awesome as fuck.
You should be the one that gets raped you beta cuck
>>
>>701954185
But the meat goes to starving little shitskins
>>
>>701954185

Nice .223.
Nice giraffe
Nice girl
Nice b8
>>
>>701954364
>exterminating a unique race of sentient life
>not even for scientific purposes
Kys, fucking human cancer
>>
>>701954500
>race
Enjoy your shitty thread you fucking faggot
>>
>>701954500
>kys
>should take your own advice
I'd kill the last fucking Dodo just for the tasty wings.
>>
>>701954185
I could not give any less of a fuck about a dead giraffe.
>>
>>701954500
>exterminating a unique race of sentient life
>unique race of sentient life
>race of sentient life
>race
Kys, fucking human cancer
>>
iirc the giraffe got sent to a village and it fed like 800 nig nogs, fuck off op.
>>
>>701954185
Your salty tears poison the soil and do more damage to the earth than some dead animals will.

Grow up.
>>
File: op is a fag.jpg (89 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
op is a fag.jpg
89 KB, 400x300
>>
>>701954185
I bonered so hard to this.
>>
>>701954500

They're not even endangered

> giving a shit about something that has no effect on you whatsoever
>>
>>701954185
I agree. she should kill much cooler animals
>>
>inb4 op claims to b8
>>
Saged. Fuck off with your bullshit
>>
>>701955139
OP here. It was b8. I was foolin y'all!
>>
>>701955249
kekkkkkked

>funny middle finger old lady
>>
File: 1467300122416.jpg (44 KB, 876x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467300122416.jpg
44 KB, 876x493
>>701954185
>SO /b/tards why are you waiting to destroy Aryanna Gourdin's life?
SO faggit, why does destroying a young girls life matter at all to you?
>>
>>701954185
Why are you not posting the rest of the set? This is inconsequential. 1) the meat feeds a village and B) the giraffes slotted for hunting are old alpha bulls that can't mate anymore but they still fuck with the rest of the males to keep them from mating. What she did was a service to the giraffe population, fed poor villages that otherwise wouldn't have meat, and stimulated the local economy in that region. You're just a bootyblasted faggot.
>>
>>701954185
>Aryanna Gourdin
who is this cunt?
>>
>>701955439
underrated toast
>>
>>701954185
Is that a Sauer P90?
>>
>>701955358
bc i get bonners when they suicide. not when animals get killed though
>>
>>701954185
Of all the things to worry about, why this?
>>
>>701954185
sigh, this triggers me, still triggers me.
>>
>>701955439
so you are implying that niggers cant hunt for themselves?
>>
>>701956266
too lazy to organize fresh meats

They prefer to eat the halfway rotten chicken meat Germany is sending them.
>>
File: killernigger.jpg (4 KB, 120x90) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
killernigger.jpg
4 KB, 120x90
look at her face and imagine her dead body and the possibilities
>>
>>701956969
>antposting
>>
File: 1371182544767.jpg (84 KB, 400x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371182544767.jpg
84 KB, 400x246
>>701956969
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 600x800
>>701954185
ITT: Niggers and teenagers that don't understand the concept of legal tourism hunting and how positive it is for developing nations AND conservation.

Facebook normies ffs
>>
Maybe direct your rage for endageredspecies or industrialised meat
>>
>>701957220
"positive" lel
you obviously never went to any developping african country
>>
>>701954586
Heard they were bomb af back in the day doublefried and triple basted with honey bbq
>>
>>701954482
Thats not a .223
Thats a 7.62 R700 special
>>
>>701954185
She only kills them coz she secretly wants my D.
>>
>>701957412
What is controlled/regulated hunting?

And no I just studied them for 4 years m8
>>
I would marry this 12 year old.
>>
>>701957565
>>701957646
she'd wreck you in an instant, if not snipe you before your smelly ass could get anywhere near her.

Don't kid yourself mouthbreathers
>>
Maybe she'll kill OP and help keep /b/ clean.
>>
>>701957739
kill the cancer
>>
If she is sithing on that giraffe, that is how you get ticks
>>
>>701954185
If she eats them of at least donates the meat to people then it's okay. If she leave the bodies to rot then she should be killed
>>
>>701954482
>.223
It's a 7mm RemMag, 'tard.
>>
File: only 12.jpg (299 KB, 960x956) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
only 12.jpg
299 KB, 960x956
>>
>>701957855
It's trophy hunting. Take the head, leave the rest
>>
>>701957855
>implying rotting meat isn't well used by the environment
>>
>>701954185
>>701957967
>blue shirt out hunting
>makeup and probably perfume on
>made sure to have a camera there for selfie
1/10 would not hunt with.
>>
Fact: there is more land conserved through hunting than anywhere else in Africa.

Fact: Kenya has lost 85% of its wildlife since prohibiting legal hunting in the seventies.

Fact: In contrast, South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, and Zimbabwe have seen a resurgence in their wildlife headcount since the introduction of legal hunting.

Fact: 80% of you Western faggots will never ever spend a dollar in Africa to see a wild animal.

The niggers here get it, in fact they depend on hunting or else they'll fucking poison the lot to make way for cattle and maize.

You're a sick pedo fuck OP for trying to wage an online war against a 12 year old.
>>
>>701954185
It's just a giraffe. Infact it's a reticulated giraffe, those things breed like rabbits. One of the most best zoos in the world. The Sedgwick County Zoo, puts their reticulated giraffes on birth control. Just like people that hunt deer to help control the population, giraffe hunters are necessary too. Oh and I'm a vegan.
>>
>>701957967
She's got a nice rack for a 12 year old
>>
>>701958121
So little girl is a killer and is saving the world? Awesome. /b/ status: BTFO.
>>
>>701957993
That's fucking gay, I bet she didn't even have to stalk the animal and her gun is a kill guarantee for everyone who can use it. It's not even hunting

>>701958059
Still wastefull
>>
>>701958261
I was just thinking that - also too bad by the time she's 16 they will be all saggy and wrecked.
>>
File: 1308775475557.png (173 KB, 316x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1308775475557.png
173 KB, 316x330
>>701957993
>It's trophy hunting. Take the head, leave the rest
How do you make your ass talk like that?
>>
>>701954185
I hope she yelled timber.
>>
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>701958096
>1/10 would not hunt with.
The element of surprise is not a factor. They lead you right to the animal you'll be taking. FFS, so many uninformed dumbass making rash generalizations.
>>
>>701957508
This sounds so good.

I might go to Antarctica and dig in the ice for years just to pray on the 0.1% chance i might find frozen Dodo meat
>>
>>701958507
filename is comedy gold
>>
>>701956969
Pretty fucking hard to see her face.
>>
File: foscam_cbit_person.jpg (160 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
foscam_cbit_person.jpg
160 KB, 1280x960
>>701958248
If this vegan hippy can get it why can't you normie facebook faggits?
>>
>>701954185
she's a hunter and pays good fucking money and stimulates the African economy and helps villages doing safari hunting.

quit being a pussy.
>>
>>701957993
no it's not. that's illegal as shit.
>>
>>701957508
I can just imagine...mmmm, good. I've always wondered what a big, beautiful parrot or like a cockatoo would taste like. Or sthose little green and blue parrots that people keep as pets. That just seems like a perfect beer-bite.
>>
>>701954470
That's the worst part, if those worthless NIGGERS are unable to hunt their own food they deserve to be wiped out. It's nature's way
>>
Her parents must be rich. It costs like 100 grand to hunt big game in Africa. And before any moar liberal tears are spilled, that money goes toward conservation and policing poaching. Not to mention the meat feeds the local skinnies.
>>
>>701958543
>implying animals in canned hunts can't run
It's fucking Africa. They don't know what a fucking fence is there, they can barely build mud huts. You think those niggers know how to corral a herd of animals?
No, otherwise them niggers wouldn't be starving if they knew the basics of fucking ranching - keep the animals in a fence to eat later.
Jesus fucking Christ you're a dense mother fucked. Does stupidity get pulled into your fucking black hole?
>>
>>
>>701954889
damn seems like a waste of a good dead giraffe
>>
File: 136.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
136.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>701958897
Clearly clueless on the matter. Also, don't cut yourself on those edges, son.
>>
>>701954470
encouraging bushmeat consumption is probably more destructive to starving niggers than just starving. bushmeat is how ebola and many other epidemics in africa start.
>>
>>701958619
>one of the most best zoos in the world.
you must work at Walmart
>>
>>701958914
This young woman was clearly raised properly. No doubt she will mature into a poised and elegant lady with great moral integrity and a bombshell body.

She's going to make some lucky guy very happy one day.
>>
>>701958633
I can't believe you trust what people tell you....
>>
>>701958897
>hurr hurr the stoopid niggas are in charge

No you retard, the conservation effort and the smart people in charge of that take care of the animals and keep track of them.

Jesus it's like you literally know nothing, yet spout off as if you're so well informed. Must be american.
>>
File: 963.png (66 KB, 172x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
963.png
66 KB, 172x433
>>701959144
>Quoting the hippy vegan
>Replying to the anon that replied to the vegan hippy

all of my watts
>>
>>701959202
>I can't believe you trust what people tell you....
Yeah, right. Not like they did their own research and your shitty troll attempts aren't blatantly obvious.

Oh, wait.
>>
you know what tastes good? ostrich. giraffe tastes like old horse meat
>>
>>701954586
Killing for eating is ok

Making sure your food reserve is properly managed (in a sustainable way) is better...
>>
>>701959390
buffalo and deer are also tasty
>>
>>701954185
There are so many more important elitists to kill for so many more important reasons, fucking veg fuckers all ass backwards again, keep your false morality to yourself fagots.
>>
>>701954185

I think that's awesome for her! Anyone that complains is just a little bitch that needs to get a fucking life. Armchair activists that the internet has become full of. Some fat ugly fuck jealous of someone else going out and living their dreams.

This girl is going to make one hell of a wife one day.

Keep doing it babe
>>
>>701959202
oh you're right a fucking 12 year old just goes on a safari and takes down random animals and leaves the carcasses in the sun.

god damn you're so fucking stupid it hurts.

also you can read about it, it's not hard considering you're on the internet.
>>
>>701959449
bear is bomb af when marinaded for a couple days.
>>
Not your personal army faggot.
>>
>>701954227
Sorry, what was that?
>>
File: inigomontoya.jpg (45 KB, 500x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inigomontoya.jpg
45 KB, 500x420
>>701954364
>>
>>701954185
I don't care.
>>
>>701959253
yes tess
>>
So many libtards butthurt over hunting. Its just a fucking animal.

Seriously, I hunt hogs and deer. I don't eat them, I don't feed them to the dogs. I do it because I can, and I'll do it again and again, just for the fun of it.
>>
File: 1457693986908.jpg (64 KB, 460x690) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457693986908.jpg
64 KB, 460x690
>>701954185
I hate to break it to you, but we hunted the mammoth to extinction. Perhaps I can I interest you in a large yak?
>>
>>701959328
I can't believe you're not butter!
>>
File: 8d4~2.png (2 MB, 1600x1797) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8d4~2.png
2 MB, 1600x1797
>>701959168
Wait, you mean a young girl isn't being raised as a little slut?
>>
>>701959514
yes........ YES LET THE ANGER FLOW THROUGH YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>701958866
Who says they're not? If someone from the UK goes on a hunting trip in the USA and that meat stays in the country to feed people there, does that mean the USA can't provide for itself? I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>701954185
Fuck off i couldn't care less
This is as interesting as a bag of rice falling over in china
>>
>>701959014
Bitch I am a game guide. I fucking take people on canned hunts for a fucking living.
Animals, when spooked, are gonna run, even if I know where they are, you still gotta use a modicum of stealth.
Holy fucking Hell you're stupid.
>>
>>701954185
I'm with you OP. Dumb fucking skank.
>>
>>701959224
Show me one goddamn fence on an African game preserve where they have tourist hunting.
Go ahead bitch.
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/701478/hunter-girl-defends-big-game-kills-outrage-trophy-hunting
>>
>>701959514

No fucktard. The hunter takes the trophy, the locals/authorities take the money, the niggers take the meat. The crafters take the pelt and the bones. The hyenas and the vultures take the rest.

Everybody is happy! Except you, you misguided cunt.
>>
>>701960087
I'm not even part of this discussion and so far I've concluded that you're a dumbass. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>701957412
(I went there. But note that all national park are not always well managed)

In brief you are participating to animals population regulation. Basically you pay what you kill, you are not allowed to kill certain type of animals. Cost for 1 lion can go up to $50,000 if I remember correctly!

With the money, people can live, maintain the natural park, and fight against poacher.
>>
>>701954185
Why the fuck do you care, OP?
They are fucking animals.
Their lives don't matter.
>>
>>701954185
no one actually cares about this shit do they?

Who gives a fuck she killed a random animal which will have no impact on any humans life

RIP
>>
>>701955505
She killed harambe
>>
File: america fuck yeah.jpg (82 KB, 540x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
america fuck yeah.jpg
82 KB, 540x535
>>
She should be killing niggers instead
>>
File: ClGGpcXVAAAVWnv.jpg (91 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ClGGpcXVAAAVWnv.jpg
91 KB, 750x1334
Off-topic for a second.

Played with this married chick while in college (husband knew, we tag teamed her frequently), qt3.14, short af, gawjuss thighs, tight squirter and pert little titties.

FF to about a year or so ago

Married, wife not anywhere near as fine as the qt3.14. qt3.14 calls and we get to talking, now she's got a kid, still with her hubby, needs something done at her house, go over do the chore (non sexual), get a quick flash of those sweet titties and a nice handful of dat ass. Go home tell wife we should consider fucking them both. She's down. We all start texting each other. The hubby gets a little weird with my wife, we back off. Couple days later and long before I married wifey, went over to qt3.14's house and got mah dick wet one last time. Best sex in a long fucking time, that tight little mouth and box of hers had mah dick like diamondz mang

FF to today

qt3.14 still with her hubby, my wife is fatter than before. I want to get shit together, hit the gym, lose a few extra #s so I can get back in bed with qt3.14 and her hubby (though theyve even mentioned, the few extra #s don't put them off or anything, but it matters to me). How do i get wifey to share my same enthusiasm??

I need to fuck qt3.14 again, there is no question about that. I need that tight wet little box of hers and to feel that petite little frame up against me, especially dat ass.

Thoughts?

>Pic related, qt3.14 is essentially my little slut puppy, when im in touch
>>
>>701960196
Says the dumbass. Don't worry you little PETA cock slurping faggot, I plan on killing an animal in your name this weekend, just because. I'll let it rot there too.
>>
>>701954185

How does OP feel about a hyena eating a calving wildebeest from its anus, or a lion crushing a springbok's neck with its jaws.

Or is that okay?
>>
Back in the day, you could do whatever the fuck you wanted and be proud, maybe show a few of your friends, and that was that. You fucking retards think this type of thing is new? People have been doing this for years. But now people have become uber narcissistic. They feel the need to use social media to show everyone what they do to somehow gain notoriety, and that's the only issue I have with this. It's like people can't do shit anymore unless someone else they don't even know approves and if not, they do it anyway just so they can have an excuse to have an argument with retards on the internet. Without it, you neckbeards wouldn't have anything to bitch about.
>>
>>701960428
Jack Hanna shot harambe, you dense shit.
>>
>>701960443

Caption should read
"A mighty hunter.
Killed by a worthless cunt"

You want to hunt prey animals fine deer, elk ,duck, etc
but this is bullshit.

Should throw her in a cage with a lion.
>>
File: meat baby.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meat baby.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>701955439
>>>701955439
Why do they have to kill animals for meat?

Everyone knows that meat comes from supermarkets.
>>
>>701959408
You got me all wrong. I'd kill the last dodo for a SNACK, not for food.
>>
She should get her own TV show where all these issues are explored.
>>
>>701960641
Once again another short bus window licker misses the point,
It is not about what the end result is but what caused it.
Nature killing nature =/= cunts getting their thrill from killing.
>>
>>701961039
>>701961039
>Should throw you in a cage with a lion.
For being so fucking retarded.
>>
>>701961058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTK6rb1hzZQ
>>
>>701954185

butt hurt vegan detected.

fuck off with this shit, fag.
>>
File: unnamed.png (265 KB, 620x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.png
265 KB, 620x310
>>701960428
the prove
>>
>>701961244

> be 2016
> still doesn't know humans are an animal too
>>
>>701954500
Are you vegan? Have you ever sat on a leather chair? Do you know the rate at which animals are killed as pets to efficiently grow the vegetables and grain you eat?
>>
>>701960552

Happy hunting!
>>
>>701954185
No one fucking cares faggot
>>
>>701954185
go back to sniffing your own farts you bleeding heart liberal.
>>
>>701960552
this is one of the most virgin posts i've ever read

that's riley reid u fuck. I don't even care if this is bait.
>>
The only animal we give two shits of a fuck about is Harambe. Unless this is for him YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH
>>
>>701961452
Lol
>>
File: knifeyspooney.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knifeyspooney.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>701954482
Thats not a knife
>>
>>701961039
The lion was old and no longer able to sire cubs.
It's called culling - it benefits the animals by freeing up resources that would have gone to the old animal.
>>
>>701960552
Just for clarification, what did hubby do that was a little weird with your wife?
>>
>>701961244
>
Fuck you PETA asslicker.

Implying we're not part of nature. And animals kill animals for fun too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/642731.stm

Ever had a cat bring you a trophy, douche-bag?
>>
>>701961489
You silly shit, that is riley ried. But she is proportionally similar to qt3.14

>>701961638
made comments that were a bit to personal for wifey's taste. he would make mushy remarks and wifey would be uncomfortable because she didnt want to make him feel bad.

It wasn't due to anything sexual. They were trading nudes and reading their convos would get me hard as a rock. It was just the mushy stuff that rubbed her/us the wrong way
>>
File: meh.jpg (47 KB, 500x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meh.jpg
47 KB, 500x361
>>701955249
saged, posts image
>>
>>701961850
Like what would be an example of a comment he made that made her uncomfortable?
>>
>>701961618
People who are against what she did need to refute this argument or STFU.
>>
>>701961039
agreed
>>
>>701955249

>i dont know what sage means : the post
>>
>>701962041
It was so long ago, I can't remember a specific message.

But the vibe was not strictly platonic or sexual, it was more like something a lovestruck teenager would write in a note to their crush. Or better yet, something he should have been writing to his wife.

Wish I had the convo to share excerpts, but that phone is long gone
>>
>>701954227
>>701954280
>>701954364
>>701954470>>701954500
>>701954586
>>701955102
either i'm getting baited or summer really did some work this year
>>
>>701960146
nigger I am agreeing with you.
I know what entails a safari hunt and I know everyone comes out better for it.
I'm getting tired of bleeding heart pussies getting butthurt an animal was killed.

something >>701959837
doesn't comprehend.
>>
>>701962155
#oldlionlivesmatter
you racist pig
>>
>>701954185
Big game hunting isn't illegal. I'm sure the animal was used.
>>
>>701961618
So euthanising the elderly is a good way to get them resources, amirite?
>>
>>701962336
Ok, thanks. I get the picture from that.
>>
>>701962487
>So euthanising the elderly is a good way to ensure the younger generation get them resources, amirite?

Yes.
>>
>>701962389
Can you explain your thought process behind this post? I assume you CAN think since you coherently made words.
>>
>>701954185
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

MODS BAN HIM
>>
>>701954185
If you eat meat your argument is invalid, and you're a hypocrite
>>
>>701957993

False, retard. She donated hundreds of pounds of meat to local villages.
>>
>>701961039
how is a lion any different than a deer,elk, bear,etc?

that are not endangered and their meat goes to a starving village.
>>
>>701957993
Doesn't even matter. Killing the giraffe and leaving it there to rot (which didn't happen) would help the species as a whole.
>>
>>701961277
yeah right lol nice come back you fuck up failure.
She is so right doing that shit.
>>
>>701962622
How do you know when a meat eater is in the room? They're eating.

How do you know a vegan is in the room? They won't shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>701961618
That is not why she did it you fucking moron.
>>
>>701961039
So hunting is bad but murder is acceptable?
>>
>>701961618
Got proof of that?
Of course you do .
mfw
>>
>>701962389
Redditard moralfag detected
>>
>>701962982
Can she not feel strongly about only killing animals when it benefits the group and at the same time take pride with a kill?
>>
>>701962794
Go read up on it .
Lion and leopard population are low and decreasing.
some 50 years ago there were an estimated 250 k lions in Africa now 50 k.
Great trend.
Also it is the idea that that is not a prey item.
It is an actual true hunter. Not a cunter like her.
>>
>>701962794
>their meat goes to a starving village.
That old bullshit argument point.
That is not why they do this shit.
They could not give a shit about starving villagers.
Neither do you so why are you even bothering to mention it?
Hey what if those villagers need clean water or medicine?
Is that cunt (or really her shit tier dad) going to pay for that?
derp!
>>
How is that I know nothing about hunting and I'm wrecking everyone in this thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 600x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 600x366
I didnt know about this little bitch, discusting
>>
>>701963015
>murder is acceptable?
No it would not be murder it would be a fair fight as she is a mighty bad ass as shown in the pic.
>>
File: kiltheniga.jpg (15 KB, 400x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kiltheniga.jpg
15 KB, 400x299
i will love to know when she gets murdered
>>
Lest hunt her Instead
>>
>>701963471
200% mad
>>
>>701954185
making a long ass neck girafe kiss the ground
>being this alpha
>>
>>701963607
Rt
>>
>>701963471
Nothing she did was outside the confines of the law. The meat was donated.

Theres is literally no problem but the one your creating.
>>
>muh autistic notion that its okay for humans to die but animals are sacret


Didn't know /b/ got invested with psuedo intellectual 14 year olds and SAND NIGGERS.
>>
>>701963480
If you are wrecking the hunters it is because they are full of shit.
they do not do it for meat for themselves or other.
Hence they pose in pics looking like fucking assholes like we see here ITT.

Real simple. If you kill something for you own enjoyment.
Something that doesn't have a chance.
Then you are morally a piece of shit!
>>
>>701954185
You sound like one of those PETA faggots. Fuck off
>>
>>701963782
It's ok, he's fixing the worlds problems by complaining about other people not being good samaritans on 4chan.
>>
>>701963471
>"derp"

Hey 2012 9gag called, they want their faggot and his memes back. Close 4chan, retard and do your homework and chores.
>>
>>701963648
100% for good reason.
Humans and their arrogance should be hated.
>>
>>701963272
Killing the older lions free up resources though and that helps the population increase.

>>701963471
What are the consequences? Are they good or bad? Forget for a second why they did it and look at the effect. It's good for the animals, which means good for tourism in SA and people going on hunting trips also brings money into SA.
>>
>>701963886
Right? He sure showed this whole thread what for. Kek
>>
>>701963782
Legal or not it is still shit.
As is she and faggots like you who support such shit.
>>
>>701954185
>tfw no /k/ gf

Also fuck off you stupid turbonormie.
>>
>>701954185
she has a well developed body for a 12 year old. she's very attractive
>>
>>701963920
>humans and their arrogance
Alien detected.


And by that I mean some emo teenage loner douchebag. Fuck you and your sheltered life
>>
>>701963590
So she gets to keep the gun?
>>
>>701954185
That girl has more balls than you'll ever have, you beta faglord.
Kill yourself pussy.
>>
>>701962487
Wait, were they euthanizing niggers? What did I miss?? Or is this guy just full blown retardo
>>
>>701963886
I work as a PA in an ER in NYC

Wtf do you do with your day off or even your day on . That is if you have any days on ya cuntkid?
>>
>>701964020
Because it hurts your feelings?
>>
>>701964020
How. How is it shit? She hunted an animal.

That's it. She likely took it in one shot like a hunter should. You're mad over nothing and you know it. That's probably the worst part.
>>
>>701954500
Race???
>>
File: 234242345.jpg (29 KB, 393x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234242345.jpg
29 KB, 393x281
>>701962575
>>
>>701954185
Me so boner
>>
>>701964135
So you make sure drug addicts survive to OD again, nice.
>>
>>701963797
Hunters are full of shit? Well, there are a lot more hunters than just this little girl. There are hunters that kill less exotic animals in the USA. There are people who fish for sport, to show off what a catch they made. Why is this any different?
>>
>>701957509
Nice
>>
MORALFAGS
GO
BACK
TO
FUCKING
REDDIT.
>>
imagine the smell of her panties after a long, strenuous hunt in that desert heat
>>
>>701957967
She's a badass.
Love it!!
PS: OP is a fag
>>
>>701954185

Because money from animal hunting goes directly to conservation efforts that wouldn't exist otherwise. Animals die anyway. There are more alive because of hunting.
>>
>>701963926
>Killing the older lions free up resources though and that helps the population increase.

What are the consequences? Are they good or bad? Forget for a second why they did it and look at the effect. It's good for the animals, which means good for tourism in SA and people going on hunting trips also brings money into SA.

Is there proof of any of this shit you type or are you just full of shit?

But even if so she is still a piece of shit.

I kill one person in self defense.
or
I kill another person because I fell like it.
Whats the difference I killed someone right?
The difference is why did I do it?

It's not like she goes there thinking "wow I have to cull the population and feed the starving "
>>
>>701958886
It's not even close to 100 grand, but it's not cheap either.
>>
File: aryanna.jpg (124 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aryanna.jpg
124 KB, 750x750
>>701954185
>Aryanna Gourdin
I don't know, she is a cool girl
>>
>>701964056
Or someone who has enough brain power to see our species for the shit things it does.
Sorry if that escapes you while you wander the halls of HS.
>>
>>701954185
At least she has a hobby. Every other girl is just trying to replicate some shit they see in a Coke-a-Cola commercial. If I was invited to shoot some shitty animals or run around on a beach during the sunset while listening to boring indie rock, I think I'd choose to kill the fucking giraffe.
>>
>>701964551
those hips don't lie
>>
>>701959728
Thats the most majestic derp face I've ever seen
>>
>>701964234
lol comparing cunts who kill lions to people with addictions.

you should shoot up and OD and do us all a favor.
>>
>>701961362
But that would destroy their faggy belief system, so of course they won't answer
>>
>>701959728
he thinks nobody can see him because of the grass
>>
>>701959034
Hiv is believed to have come from bush meat too
>>
>>701962930
An atheist, a vegan, and a feminist walk into a bar...
I only know this because they told everyone in the building within the first five minutes.
>>
>>701964585
>waaah humans are harmful

And what do you want me to do about it? Hold a candle light vigil for every animal that's been wrongfully killed by humans? Personally contact every single human and tell them to be a better person?

You're full of complaints yet have no solutions for these problems. Quit your bitchin and come back when you've got some constructive advice to dish out.
>>
>>701962930
Hahahahah
>>
>>701958096
>jackets exist
> R E A C H I N G
>what are phones
>>
>>701963607
That pic is rustling me in too many ways
>>
File: rustling.jpg (96 KB, 500x647) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rustling.jpg
96 KB, 500x647
>>701964722
It's ok anon, we support you and somebody has to buy the drugs, otherwise what would the politicians use to make policy.
>>
Why would anyone shoot kawaii giraffe?
>>
>>701958339
"instead of letting the meat naturally decompose, I think that someone should eat it and sequester all of those nutrients in their septic tank"
t.dipshit
>>
>>701964321
Fucking Sunmerfag kys
>>
>>701961362
Does he pose with his foot on a pot roast or his leather chair like he is oh so special.

Necessity vs arrogance ya dope!

>>701964758
Here ignorant and small minded faggot I answered for him .
>>
>>701964861
>if I relate unrelated things I'll be right

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
>>
>>701964502
No, she probably doesn't think like that. Does any hunter though? We should have this outrage for all hunters though.

And, no, I don't have any proof for that. Except that is seems reasonable. There is also the fact that what they're doing is most likely legal, which means some people who actually know about these things think that it's okay, which suggests some benefit. But: since you are calling her a piece of shit, shouldn't you be the one that says whether it's beneficial or not?
>>
>>701964127
Underage b&
>>
>>701964861
oh wait you want to elevate people to a hire level a a species but want to down cast some of them at your own choosing.

lol please OD.
>>
File: betterthanhunting.jpg (51 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
betterthanhunting.jpg
51 KB, 1024x512
>>701964872
BC THEY TO NOOB FOR CS:GO WICH IS THE REAL SHIT!
>>
>>701964965
There is no right or wrong, just you getting upset over other peoples activities
>>
File: discard.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
discard.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
>>701965057
>hire
>>
>>701964996
>I don't have any proof for that. Except that is seems reasonable
Holy fuck you're a retard
>>
>>701964996
>There is also the fact that what they're doing is most likely legal,
>fact
>most likely

Sure is summer
>>
File: 1471836474757.jpg (180 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471836474757.jpg
180 KB, 1056x1080
>>701965128
You sure seem to be.
>>
>>701964996
>But: since you are calling her a piece of shit, shouldn't you be the one that says whether it's beneficial or not?

Uhhh no.
You kill something you should have to justify why you did it.

How the fuck can you miss that simple idea?
>>
obvious fake and/or live giraffe
where's the fucking blood?!
>>
>>701964954
Fuck off. It's not even summer anymore you faggot
>>
File: archer.jpg (164 KB, 768x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
archer.jpg
164 KB, 768x960
>>701954185
She is brave and she is a good archer too.
I think she deserves all our sympathy and admiration.
>>
>>701965184
I have no point so I will pick out a spelling error.

Make me fell gud as I NO I crushed you pussie!
>>
>>701965227
>>
>>701963782
> meat was donated to Niggers
> there is literally no problem

Pick one.
>>
>>701963272
Weird that, with the exception of Botswana, by 2020 all Africa's lions will be confined to the countries that allow lion hunting.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/big-cats-initiative/lion-decline-map/
>>
File: zing.gif (3 MB, 319x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zing.gif
3 MB, 319x239
>>701965234
I suppose that's why I'm the one sperging out calling random people pieces of shit
>mfw
>>
>>701965363
>more spelling errors
>really not helping his case
>>
>>701965363
Spelling error? Heh
>>
>>701955439
>feeding hungry niggers
you're goddamned right I'm bootyblasted
>>
>>701965019
Kek I'm 40 and i'd put my money on her against your sorry weak pasty vegan bitch ass any day of the fucking week.
>>
>>701965441
African niggers. They're basically still in the stone age. They need the help.
>>
>>701965325
with a bow like this its not even a competion anymore
>>
>>701957412
>positive
every african country is HIV positive
>>
File: yfw.png (453 KB, 853x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yfw.png
453 KB, 853x472
>>701965475
>Takes those errors seriously

YFW
>>
>>701965258

> should have to justify it


That sounds like an opinion to me.
>>
>>701962487
Yes. Even for what your implying for people.
>>
File: 1457610087701.gif (27 KB, 24x20) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457610087701.gif
27 KB, 24x20
>>701956969
>>
>>701965191
No, i'm not. Innocent until proven guilty. If I give an alternative theory for why someone did something, you have to show that isn't the case before you can condemn them. Both theories being equally strong, you can't say that the person did something wrong. First you have to disprove the alternate, equally probably theory.

>>701965258
You called a piece of shit, you have to prove that what I said is wrong. You're the one making a statement not me. There are strong grounds to suggest that this is good for the species. One, from reason: just think about it. Second: it is not illegal. Why? Surely they care about conserving their species.
>>
>>701965523
And then that makes what she does right???
You are 40 with the mentality of a grade school punk.
lol you being so old and undeveloped should be what gets shot.
>>
>>701965525
I'm aware of the situation there.

My point still stands.
>>
>>701965764
You should've been aborted.
>>
>>701962982
That is all the game guides allow them to shoot legally according to their laws and regulations.
It doesn't matter why SHE did it, what matters is WHAT happened - the pride will be stronger without an older male fighting younger lions for resources and mates.
It's the same reason why you should be culled - for society's benefit.
>>
>>701965649
It's a social fact you kiddo summer fag.
>>
>>701963056
Use google, you can read it was an old male.
>>
File: cascas.jpg (208 KB, 1318x813) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cascas.jpg
208 KB, 1318x813
This is NO laughing matter, retards.

A teenage girl named Phoebe Connop in the United Kingdom posted a photoshopped image of herself with darkened skin and wearing a headscarf on Instagram. She shared the image with friends, and jokingly suggested that she’d only get the approval of the parents of the boy she was interested in, who is of South Asian descent, if she resembled the edited photograph.

Unfortunately for her, the image was shared outside her private circle of friends, and Connop feared a backlash that would lead to her being branded a racist and subsequently ostracized. So Phoebe Connop, age 16, took her own life.
>>
There's very simply recourse to those opposed to hunting: DON'T FUCKING DO IT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO HUNT.
>>
>>701958794
>wants to taste a cockatoo
why stop at two?
>>
>>701964832
>whiteknighting like a boss bitch
>>
>>701964786
underrated post
>>
>>701954185
nudes. She's hot and animals are assholes.
>>
>>701959390
>giraffe tastes like old horse meat
That's probably why they're feeding it to niggers instead of selling it for human consumption
>>
File: fuck you faggot .jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck you faggot .jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>701965828
No as I am here to point out selfish ignorant cunts like all of you faggots who support this shit.

Once again for the socially and morally retarded kids.
If you kill something for you own enjoyment and/or self aggrandizement you are total shit.
Especially when it is something that does not have a fighting chance.
It's the same moral and mental development as people who abuse kids.
>>
>>701965916
No one is forcing you to be a bitch online, yet here you are you whiny fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1401765054091.jpg (95 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401765054091.jpg
95 KB, 625x626
>>701954185
/thread
>>
File: hurtofthebutt.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hurtofthebutt.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>701966170
>>
File: image.gif (213 KB, 176x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
213 KB, 176x176
>>701965764
You're the one calling for /b to ruin the life of a 12 year old girl. Who's the grade school punk now??
You're a fucking virgin, a cunt, a complete pile of human shit. Find the nearest skyscraper and take a fucking dive off the top.
>>
>>701959722
Seriously, I hunt hunters and rednecks. I don't eat them, I don't feed them to the dogs. I do it because I can, and I'll do it again and again, just for the fun of it.
>>
>>701965996
Well played, anon. Well played.
>>
>>701966170
Gonna go kill some animals today and leave them to rot in a field in your name.
How's it feel knowing you caused these animals early death due to you being a little bitch?
>>
>>701965841
Still no proof to all the shit you put up as fact.

I would say go hang yourself but you would probably fuck that up to.

btw dickhead I save people's lives wtf do you or any of your shit family do in this world?
>>
>>701965910
i wish every white race traitor killed themselves
>>
>>701966199
Come sit on my lap, sweetheart, and I'll show you whose the bitch.
>>
>>701964961
animal products arent a necessity you absolute retard.
>>
>>701966290
The edge is strong with you son.
What do you hunt them with? Harsh language behind a computer screen? Baahahhahaha
>>
>>701960545
good point
>>
>>701965878
Sooo google isn't working for you?
Look it up and put it up.
Support your own point you lazy summer fat kid fag.
>>
>>701954185
>kills a retarded stretchy yellow goat
>reeeeeeeee
>>
>>701965851
Nope. It's popular OPINION that hunters need to have a legitimate reason to enjoy hunting.

There is no law in SOCIETY that states that a hunger needs to have a justification for hunting, ie survival.

If there is no law created by society to fulfill YOUR requirement for justification, then it isn't fact. It's just your feelings. Laws aren't created because some fag who thinks he has some sort of moral high ground got his feelings hurt.

So yes, your point is nothing beyond popular opinion.
>>
>>701954185
>not understanding that wildlife in Africa only exists because of the market for hunting

educate yourself you dumb faggot
>>
>>701966324
ahahha you would probably drop dead before you find one. You unconditioned old fat fuck.
So go for it.
>>
>>701966335
You donating blood once a month for your GBP and Doritos fund does not count as saving lives.
Besides, basement dwelling neckbeards like yourself are NEETs. It's why you get morally outraged by outdoor activities like hunting.
Go back to your dungeon raid.
>>
>>701965916
Do do it. Hunting tourism helps SA economy directly because Americans pay to hunt. It also helps it indirectly because the species grows (a benefit in itself) and this helps wildlife tourism.
>>
>>701966382
You are.
>>
>>701966390
Yes protein isn't needed you uneducated fucking jack off.
>>
>>701961362
I eat a mostly vegan diet, but it's to cut calories while keeping a good macronutrient balance
I'd kill fuzzy bunnies and throw them away if it kept me in decent shape
>>
>>701966405
Nope, rather let you rage like a bitch.
>>
File: gourdin.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gourdin.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
>>701954185
who can hate her??
>>
>>701956873
Whatever, we want just the filet parts
They make less work and have a nicer texture
Let the niggers have the wastes
>>
>>701966170
Morals are subjective and no set of morals are superior to another.

Anti-hunting is a legitimate moral stance but not necessarily a viewpoint that should be forced onto others.
>>
>>701966674
no one. she's too wholesome and awesome!
>>
>caring about a legally shot animal while thousands of babies are aborted every day

whine more faggot
>>
More
>>
OP, why do you care about a dead giraffe in Africa when there are innocent black men being executed by police in the streets in America?
>>
You don't think her dad is telling her how important killing is when it comes to conservation and conservation is the reason they do it?
>>
>>701954185
If you're not a vegan you should literally kill yourself in real life for being such a hypocrite
>>
>>701966466
>Nope. It's popular OPINION that hunters need to have a legitimate reason to enjoy hunting.
You are killing something so yeah you should have a legitimate reason or be seen as what you are. A cunt!


>There is no law in SOCIETY that states that a hunger needs to have a justification for hunting, ie survival.
Nice comprehensive sentence . rofl


>If there is no law created by society to fulfill YOUR requirement for justification, then it isn't fact. It's just your feelings. Laws aren't created because some fag who thinks he has some sort of moral high ground got his feelings hurt.

Once again you dumb illogical fuck up.
Social norms are not only what is written in the books it is also what makes sense.
In society it is popular opinion that you need a good reason to kill something.
If not (law or no law) you are as I have stated.
A PIECE OF SHIT!!!
>>
>>701956266

Are you implying that having someone do the work for you and pay you to let them kill the animal, essentially double-dipping, is a bad idea on the shitskin's part?
>>
>>701965910
hitlarious
>>
>>701966527
PA ER MED NYC
Now you trail park faggot .
Lets hear it!
>>
>>701954482
> .223

Literally squirrel caliber
>>
>>701966640
haahah wont = can't = cunt
>>
>>701967279
I've seen a 223 take a head right off.
Devastating. Just not a big game round
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 49
Thread DB ID: 76739



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.