Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Go.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 19
File: think.jpg (23 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
23 KB, 320x319
Go.
>>
Hey man. he is the most part, I have been in a while, and the rest of your life, and the other day 6th
>>
hey how acome ht eyh hpenis smash lofjhat sfuckw aht
>>
Yo good to catch up soon though the the other day too long you to the station or something like this in a couple or not to get the same time couldn't see it as the other gdkffj to you soon
>>
>>701911127

So this one time I'm fuckin this chick in the ass when the phone rings. It's my cousin asking how many kids are in the motherfuckin brady bunch and I'm like theres five or six of the little mitherfuckers theres that punkass bobby, that stupid ass bitch marsha anyway like five of em. So I hang up and finish fuckin this bitch because I have to get a slushie before I get home right? So I'm at the corner store and this drunk mexican bitch comes out the store and tells me to hop in her 89 mustang Because she wants to show me her stereo right?
>>
the things that the birds talk about is crazy. one day they see a dog, the other day they are flying into windows and forgetting how to bird.
>>
Life is a threat
to you and I get
and here we are now
as a big fat cow

then i go show
that i really know
there is no reason
to be angry this season
>>
>>701911755

Continue?
>>
>>701911127
Fromt
>>
>>701911127
It wasn't the fact that she was an employee of Taco Bell, as much as the fact that she was a nigger lover. I was standing in line like I usually do during my lunch hour from work, usually get 3 five layer burrito's no sour cream, cheesy potatoes no sour cream, a large Sierra Mist
>if I am still hungry I will order a single pizza and bread stix from the pizza hut side of it
>its one of those taco bells with two Yum! brand franchises in it.
I fell in love with a girl that worked there, we will call her Victoria. Each day I came here and would always pull out the same routine, pull out my wallet (which has a batman symbol on it) and say wittly mind you.
>You see that baby
>That's my symbol
>I can be your hero anyday
This made her laugh the whole summer except, today when I did it, she just kind of smiled non interestlingly and said here's your change, and the name for that? I was furious a customer for so many months and this is what I get, not even remembering me. Afterwards while waiting for my food, a middle aged black man, came up to the counter and throughout the transaction, he said "thank you very much, young lady." She then said "Awwww, how cute..." This made me so mad I demanded my money back, when she inquired why, I was so livid, I couldn't speak right I just told her, I needed to leave so she could be with her Mr. Right. Now with a puzzling look on her face, I Screamed, you just don't get it do you, fine keep the change, but I will be talking to your manager about the shitty service. Walking out the door I slammed them open, and walked out. And this is why I will never go to another Taco Bell Because they are all nigger lover's.
>pic unrelated
What are some of your bad customer experiences?
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
FoodS area really go yeah I want go
>>
>>701912148

So we don't make it to the spot and instead we end up at a food court. She gets the chicken and I end up ordering the clam chowder because, you know me I like expensive shit. Halfway through the meal mexican bitch tells me that if I'm willing to eat her pussy she'll pay for the eats. So I'm going to town on this chick when security rolls up and kicks us the fuck out right? I'm standing outside the mall when this business suit lady walks up on her cell phone blabbin about stocks and bonds and shit when I step in front of her and I'm like "My stock trading skills are the bomb bitch! Let's get down!
>>
im sad want 2 die ;) fuck fam this shit lit nigga im cool for that rite my niggas? no dont leave okay see you later god want to die lol haha jk :(
>>
I have alot of stuff to do I should really go to sleep why did I wake up at 1pm today that's so shitty fuck me god damnit I wonder if my friend has a problem with me what was the deal with that asian girl today does she really want me to text her back i'm not sure got damnit I really need to get to sleep I have an 8am calculus class I really got to go to sleep fuck why haven't I started homework It's the first week and I'm already falling apart I don't wana talk to my aunt about my finances
>>
>>701901097
COME TO THIS THREAD FOR SOME SOLVING PUZZLES
>>
>>701911127
op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...
>>
its not very common in this world ot say how to see the wisher well bran scanners are the test subjects of tosteris alminal in solice for a sake of the future subjection of toy soldiers for winslows isnt his name it is a lost noise of corsone in bet year dog fuck in the sillouhete of a minotaur in washington state carl inside forensics studies in massedonia frogs on stilts in 1996 lp album cover salamander backslider oppossum turtle shell egg lamp poppies opium pot head fucj nut tits are not my name in megans panties
>>
>>701911127
Fuck, I'm only a fucking liar. Lying my friends about my life! They think my life is great with a lot of sex and partys everynight. I'm so fucking tired of lie to them, but that's because of my lies that they are my friends. So, all my life I was boring as fuck, staying in home with my ex gf or watching series... Fuck
>>
When the ice cream thinking pizza if that show goes to the mall then paper plate it
>>
>>701911127
woo her brother is back on the mic wow they wont be quiet its pretty load oh theres the file he needed to send me so i can get rid of this dumb bitch with weird gore
>>
>>701911127
I miss you and I really hope you don't respond like a bitch when I text you on your birthday
>>
bag the bitch and hit the snith witht the brick it shit in the hedge the ledge yhtoh jub hut grreatness is in the pudding like sometype of salmenella coffin where the beefcakes beet the the cheese and cantalop freeze he said as he entered the room for a box of tissues and a blue bloom of perfume hit the lace in the face like a cat to count with split the difference likean accountant counting
lay the eggs take the reverse split to the grave go the core ask for some more leave home with out your whore someone keeps saying i'm afraid to complain about a shottgun wedding andd a stain on my shirt don't believe everything that you breateh maggot don't be that kind of faggot weld in the dark with the eyes cut out so you can burn it all out fho
>>
dam what's do? horatio please again? Sodomy, grape algonquin lord a bichu
>>
Fuck my life, teddy is injured, this seasons about to be unbearable, this is fucking shit, everything was looking so hopeful but whenever I begin to have hope everything goes to fucking shit. Im so done right now.
>>
>>701911127
i want to kill my self because toaasters are gay and they killed my entire family please ned my existance without my family my flying robo raptor killed my aunt suzan dingleberry op is a fag op is a fag op is a fag fags are good though because i love fags cuz im a fag just kidding fuck fags and smoke fags and light fags on fire because fags are very flamable because they're sticks
>>
>>701912713

Keep going
>>
i want to die like you know i dont really think life is all that great motherfucking bees
>>
>>701912729
yo it's gonna be ok it's gonna be ok though it's gonna be ok because the problems get harder but dealing with them gets easier having major depression life problems stuff makes you wiser than the majority of your peers even those that are academically inclined or highly successful socially or monetarily you gonna be aight you gonna be successful you gonna be aight you are learning problem solving ahead of your peers you are learning ahead of your peers this is your path you gonna be alright
>>
Even if the bible darted on somebody is Dublin donuts free enough knapsack porridge licking my uncle's medicine cabinet because Russia sucks and that teakettle over there assaulted my feelings, and your dad eats germs when he sleeps.
>>
The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way for a few years back on my way home
>>
>>701913268

(Fuck you I'm running out of shit to say)

So I'm tryna mack this bitch out with a mouth full of clam chowder and cunt hair right? Next thing you know, cop rolls up in a squad car and we end up yelling at each other. Turns out the pig's the husband. So I end up in a jail full of stinkassed homeless motherfuckers spooning each other for warmth right?
>>
Man I wanna go home i don't know about this at all I feel like shit anyways so whatever even though you don't care I couldn't give a fuck about all of this
>>
>>701912895
take 2:

poor little salad man in his sports car that his daady sold to the truck seller on avenue 4b it nt a foreign fathers wish to see his daughter buy a token of bronze so she can give in to a lesbian corn nibbler on a fuck in a fuck in a cukc anight like a breath of metzer i am kurt cobain tug boat breath crease inside of asoup of thoughts
>>
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure . It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.
Non-Western traditions have also distinguished variants or symbioses of these states; words like storge, philia, eros, and agape each describe a unique "concept" of love. Love has additional religious or spiritual meaning—notably in Abrahamic religions. This diversity of uses and meanings combined with the complexity of the feelings involved makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states.
Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
Love may be understood as a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species. This is why it's so hard for me to come forward with the secret I've kept all these years. You were my one and only. Forever and always, Harambe. RIP partner.
>>
>>701911127
Hatred and unforgiveness are what keep me alive, keep me from an heroing. That's not trying to be edgy or emo, the idea that someone who has hurt me would hear about my suicide and laugh about it is what ultimately keeps my finger off the trigger. I hate to live, and I live to hate.
>>
Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina
>>
swear to fucking god everything about you will be scrubbed from the earth like a bad stain
and i'll stare at your emptiness from miles away, getting laid, like always.
>>
>>701911127
I really fucking miss her godammit I don't understand why it has to be this way I had a dream today and it ducked me over because it made me think that maybe I could be with her again but then my hope got crushed in my own dream and then I woke up and it was even more crushed and I just wanna see her but she is already starting to not care about meet I sit here and get drunk until im sick every chance I can because I fucking care about her so much yet
>>
Wow this thread ia weird I havent looked at it or anything but it looks weird and fun so yeah I dont know what to say but fuck commies and jews cause Stalin is a dog shooting hitler guns at fags that are also Jews and dinosaurs from the past that got sent by skynet and are transformer s that are made of kryptonite cause fuck superman
>>
>>701912270
dude you got played
>>
i wanna be he very best like no one ever fucking raped their family and it just makes you think milfs arent too great but i digress midgets arent great either however they are pretty funny especially falling down the eiffel tower and shit i think that would go in a rekt thread though
>>
Death grips suck dick and donald trump will win.
>>
>>701911127
I LIKE TO DO THE THING WITH YOU OR MAYBE NOT MAYBE I LIKE AVOCADOS BUT WHO IS THAT MAN OK BUT YES OR NO OK LETS GO TO THE VALLEY MAYBE THEY HAVE THE GOOD STUFF WITH THE RAINBOW OR MAYBE NOT
>>
>>701912955
I do this too, I used to do it more, now I've had things happen and I'm a more interesting person and I don't have to lie as much to make friends.

You are teaching yourself that the best answer socially is the correct answer. This is bad, but it is not the end nor is it even really that bad. There will come a time when the friends you have, you will realize, if they are truly your friends, will continue to accept you even if you told them your whole life was a lie. If they would not accept you for that, then you must find new friends and start anew.

You will not need to answer with socially correct things anymore the older you get. This will get better. You can speed up the process by doing more things, having more experiences, going to actual parties, finding actual sex. These things might take years, that is okay. What you are doing isn't as bad as you think lots of people do it it is okay to want to be socially successful at the expense of the truth it is a normal part of growing up it will be okay you will be okay your friendships will be okay
>>
hee wooont to puttelwedwe
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (82 KB, 1118x738) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
82 KB, 1118x738
god damn all of this shit really makes me erect man i cant stop thinking about it it you ask? well i cant quite tell you or else it will be a shameless event in which we can not return from. unfortiunatly for you i have relived this scene atleast 2.6 times and have a very good memory of each situation.
>>
>>701911127

We're born free, and then we're imprisoned by our culture, the ideology our parents had, and whatever other bullshit the society fed us.

I think the path to self realization won't be easy or clear until you're able to see the mold that's restricting you. So for each of us, regardless of nationality, ethnicity etc, is to overcome the years of programming - and realize that we're truly free to be who we are deep down.

I'm not saying you should get rid of culture, no. Once you're free, you may revisit and appreciate your culture/belief system as it is, objectively without being overwhelmed by it.

Ok, I have to eat. Feeling really hungry now.. maybe I'll have chicken rice again, had some yesterday, I know I'm gonna complain that it's boring, but I'm gonna have chicken rice again anyhow - coz it's convenient.

Bye fucktards
>>
My nigga licken kfc i eat hit penis juice for a living and it tastes good ya cheeky basturd eat my schlong i fingered a cat for cash once and scene...
>>
File: 1425490473199.jpg (103 KB, 922x720) Image search: [Google]
1425490473199.jpg
103 KB, 922x720
i cant even begin to fuck shit i dont know and cant even with the fuck tits my girl ass balls can the teller understand what the fuck i think with the you mazda iron horse cause the lie is too grand with all that is known of things to die in agony my main man
>>
>>701911127
I literally want to die nah just kidding but seriously life just fucking sucks like there's no fucking purpose anywhere. There's no craftmanship no greatness in anything. Qe just come here to work for hours and hours until we die. What the fuck is the point of an office? it's all jewy jews running a shoah with money that's not even a fucking real value thing i just want this shiot to be over and get the smell of pine tress and lemons in the fields of Italy or something
>>
French kids need shoes as soon as possible, keep that garden clean you fat possum. Brandy made of nothing but oats and Mormon chowder for three days. I've got half a mind to fuck your dad! Tell me more about how your Indian exchange student is afraid of roundabout lions, you stinky old Jeffery. My pee is your pee, now go grab the owner and tell him Duncan sent ya.
>>
I need to finish my fucking invention but just taking the time for the stiching and ordering is slowing me down. Everything is s fucking daunting about it. How the fuck am I going to pay for a patent? I need to fuck more rich old ladies who believe in me. Then I will have enough money to finally be free to make horror movies. That would be dope. I know I am just going to sit here and play dota 2 instead of learn something impressive like the violin. Me typeing this just shows how much I love to piss away my own time.

If I got a movitaving partner he will want a cut and just be replacing my lacking ability to stay on task. I am trapped into being nocturnal. Should I just give up and go back to school? How long will I stay in this fucking country doing nothing getting closer to being nobody. What is going to wake me up? I can't wake up.

Who is going to save me from the nothing Ive become?
>>
File: Billy-D_Approves.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Billy-D_Approves.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>701911755
>>701912713
>>701913417
>>
>>701911127
my penis was in my brain when i typed this
>>
I'm wondering if I've lost my innocence, and if getting it back is the best way to stick it to that fucker.
>>
I fucking hate niggers but I love Hanna I wish she would fucking realize it I spend all day thinking about her and how cute she is her freckles make me wanna kill myself she's so fucking nice and just so sweet I don't know why I can't just bring myself to talk to her I'm going up there this Thursday to see her I promise this to myself I WILL DO IT THIS TIME
>>
why are we here? what is the point of life? why do we live to serve the machine? why not live to serve humanity and improve lives of humans? time is precious. we must make the most of it. and that would be by doing what we enjoy, and working to improve other lives
>>
i would fuck a cat if it was gay but only if it was to have an tight pussy HAHA get it funny memes, 2016 trump will fuck me im a dank memer from the common era while mis gendering all the female fat cows and then hitting them with my rock in rust.
>>
Another one flies to the end of the earth like puppies in a forest...and my pain is extending.
>>
dundundndunudndnundundudndun wub wubuwbw
i dont give a fuck fuck off
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you all
fucking fuck this fucking shit
god motherfucking dmmit
>>
>>701911127
Fuck tomorrow I will fuck with her, she wants to... but she had a bf but she do me so wrong, I cant think this is a good idea, i need to have a dignity but, she's hot and I have no sex since a month fuck, need to fuck her with love, men
>>
cool thread. i like it. i like girls. im 27. i work with a very thick 16 year old girl and i want to touch her all the time
>>
Humanity is concerned with your efforts, young one. I must go, and I am sorry your father is not with you today. If only the flowers would bloom again, and the moon would be my home and one true friend. :()::::::::::::::::::::::::______{}{}{}{}{}{}{} >>>>>€€€€€€€€€€€€
>>
What do you want my nigger. Can I fuck muh dick please?
>>
Typing from the phone slows down my ability to actually think what i want to say and puts me i to an autistmo kode that allows me to browse gif thread on 4chan for trap japs
>>
/b/ is shittier than it used to be
>>
I am your mother
>>
hi mi ypiung

shit imade a mistake and imade two more just than. im not supposed to be thinking pink elephants fuck my tounnge isnt resting and i am manually breathing i see this on 4chan all the time but its way more common on reddit i remember three years ago or so sitting on reddit in my chem class and the teacher was talking about light absorbtion patterns. neal degrass weedson made a show about scientists and there was a lady who helped in discovering lihgt absorbtion rays the show was real good but neal is a fucking meme and isnt legit. carl sagan seemed nice but honestly he is a meme too and edgy athiest edgelords always talk about him i bought a telescope about a year or so ago because of neal memesons show and now im into astronomy its a very fun hobby except the dark freaks me the fuck out sometimes i feel like its not just whats in the dark that im afraid of but actualy because it reminds me of a memory which i can barely recal it is so nebulous in form but it had something to do with a ghost i remember my grandpa he died about a year or so ago he was a greedy jew and is the reason im so frugal today and i thank him for it he died of cancer and i felt sorry to see him become the way he was over the course of his illness. people always tell me ill come up with a cure to cancer some day but i really doubt that that would happen considering i am more into computer engineering.
>>
Ello guys i've Bern trying to think but my brain was just hurting a ton so i'll better fuck off
>>
>>701914822
Fuck off mom im on the internet
>>
>>701911127
Hitler wasn't totally unjustified in his actions I hate life and people
>>
>>701911127

Why won't the NSA/DARPA push me in any direction?
>>
File: 1459928629876.jpg (107 KB, 666x641) Image search: [Google]
1459928629876.jpg
107 KB, 666x641
This is a good thread.
>>
>>701911127
To say, type or do anything without thinking is literally impossible.

These threads are fucking stupid and only lead to spazzes attempting lulrandom stream of consciousness bullshit.
>>
I want a nice redhead girl that wears oversized grey sweaters and chokers and shit and like black leggings that make me wanna grab her cute little ass and has freckles and cute, long curly hair and sings to me at night and I can sing to her. Fuck I really wanna lay down by some girl's window and just sing to her all fucking night and kiss her and do all this amazing lovely shit that I've stored up inside of me for these years because sex is gereat and the pussy I've gotten is great but it itsn't cuz it doesn't make me feel the way it did/ Lik elast time I was with a girl it was just bullshit and I felt fucking nothign, like the feel of her kisses was fucking whatever and sucking on her tits was whatever, and even though she was a redhead she was whatever even thoig I like redheads, no I love redheads, but this is just fucking ridiculous because I justwant to be loved but love is bullshit and I can't find it anywhere. I just want that nice redhead girl so I can take her to a walk around Cardenas at night and taklk to her about cars or bees or music or the pages of allt he bpooks I've read that are not in japanese but I'll tell her about the japanese i'm learning to impress her and then we'll be at her porch and I'll be looking at her like she's stars and diamonds and fire and ther'es honey between her thighs and her pink lips are the only thing that's real and kiss her, and it'll feel real, more real than anything and more real than a job opr a fucking 20 dollar bill or a fucking car or a fucking promotion or even a fucking class about fucking accounting or spanish or how the niggers ina maerica were freed by abe lincoln, and she'll be more real and more intense than that, and we'll kiss and I'll kiss her neck and her chest and her cute little collarbone like I've done so many times but this time it'll be real butceause she'll be real, the most real the realest thing ever known to me or manking, and we'll be there in her porch erasing the world around us
>>
File: running on empty.png (325 KB, 587x796) Image search: [Google]
running on empty.png
325 KB, 587x796
i love sniffing Jews they really add to the aroma of my specs on my csgo lotto ticket that i got yesterday at my local dmv. i'm not sure why i got the ticket at the dmv but i know I wanna die right now, I've tried a variety of methods but I find battery acid to be the most effective and painless. in retrospect, that sounds like one of the most painful methods of suicide, but i digress. if you made it through my ramblings, then you're probably the girl for me.
>>
everyday i come on this shitty site because i have no real life friends and I dont feel like talking to many people around me my job sucks more cock than OP and his mom combined and I would commit suicide but its just too damn tempting to see where life goes
>>
>>701911127
Op is a faggot
>>
Hehehhehehehehehwhehwhwhhwhwhhwhwhhwhehehehhehehe
>>
I wish I could live in the world that is portrayed by vaporwave. Imagine it, never having to do anything besides staring out windows into the purple night sky while cars go by, speeding up irreversible society, with your favorite companion, whoever it may be. Hearing nothing but calm, relaxing, slowed down, obscure 80's Jazz mixed with new-age electric beats. If I had a wish, that would be it
>>
although everything in life feels like Caesar salad, ive come to realize that maybe 4chan isnt the place for me through all my belongings and a bar of soap. eventually some things have pestered my well-being although poetically injustices shines through like a labored light of morn.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 201x251
Nigger Jim was brown I am gay deez nuts va fail gwynbleidd the meme queen was probably a shirty bean CNN is the the channel above the Discovery channel and it's full of library Vicks lol,,,,,,;;;;;;
>;
>>
>>701911127
Hitler did nothing wrong, jews and niggers are bad news all round 365. israel will burn because they are the ones behind ISIS, JFK was assassinated because he wanted to reveal what was going on in area51, all the technology you have today comes from there.. they are running this ponzy scheme right infront of your eyes and no one can see past the lies and propaganda..
>>
I am a little bit of a sinner the same time has no idea what direction its in the middle of the night to find out more about the same time has no idea nine of my life and death in my ass I was nothing more information and resources on my own bliss the first to know that the new year with you can find the perfect place in my ass I was nothing more information and resources on my own bliss them in a little bit more than one person who has a great day for the first one is the most part I am not a big fan and the value in a little bit more than one person who has a great day for the first time in the middle of nowhere else is a great way of getting to be the first to know that I always get the best way to get the best way for the first time in the middle and I have been in business and I will be a great day for me to the fade out to you soon as I can do to improve my life is a good point of the number is not an easy fix this is not a problem with the intention to be a scale of the number is not an easy fix it is a good time for me and I am entering the best way to go back and forth between
>>
People don't care about each other enough. There are more than enough resources for everyone but people who have more than they need are selfish and refuse to share.
>>
>>701911127
Fuck
>>
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.
>>
and she said you're moving with you auntie and uncle in bel air.
>>
September 16th, 8:00 AM EST Watch the news.
>>
>>701916423
let me put me decryption glasses on
>>
>>701915402
I feel this so much anon.
>>
>>701916843
Miss south Carolina 2007
>>
>>701916148
Found the nigger
>>
i guess if i thought you that ireland is that what you said is wrong but iv seen it wrong but i guess thats how it goes but if you think hard enough it will go any either way before you look about life in a different perspective beyond what you see now is your future in life and space and time without looking you will know all and nothing without even knowing it behind the scenes
>>
Port wine and blunts nigga
>>
i really need a job so i can buy some new games because i dont have the attention span to
>>
I dont know what to type here, you fucking faggot og shit niggat three sixhty no spocope mohomeboye lit fam faggont nolnonononoasdfsadf it nod no more to say
>>
I don't care what happens to me I just walk this drooling path in the hopes that I can feel something good were all organic pain collectors on a collision with oblivion only those who accept mortality can be truly happy and I never will sleep is wrong consciousness can't be continuos tomorrow you are dead for all we know everyone's a p zombie anyway
>>
i like to make thoughts but you might just stop in the thought of it all and stopping is a lie, for life isnt a truth but a mirror that shows persepctive and thoughts of everyone and no one at the same time because of the simple fact of retrospection
>>
too be honest I really want to fucking die because I will never be able to fucking get her because she's so fucking beautiful and I'm just me. I want to just kill myself because of how close she is but still so far.
>>
is life a thought or a fact neither its nothing because life is empty is what you did is not the fact in the world that was in the way of living for the fact of facts
>>
sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage not spam sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage
>>
im gay nigger faggot i dont like nigger im gay lol poop tickler all day hehehehe me gay guy me gay guy hEHHEHEH XDddDd
>>
AaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
man, what a ridiculous post. like how am i supposed to know when to stop? am i supposed to keep writing forever? I dont know what else to say, wait, i was in the middle of a fapping session, god damnit i better leave right now to finish as soon as possible, shower and go to sleep, tomorrow I hope my mom remembers my appointment like she's been like that for like 3 months, im so mad at her im about to vent at her, if she really cared about me she wouldnt ignore me. wow writing this made me realize that my life is boring enough to be doing this, maybe I should join the gym, that way I'll have something to do every day and maybe meet people, oh I hadn't thought of that, maybe I'll be too awkward to even talk to them, hell, maybe I'll be too awkward to even go there, damn this post. I almost had a plan that could better my live and confidence. I better go back to fapping again, maybe I'll come back to this post since I have nothing better to do
>>
How many times do I have to wake up and go through the same shit every single goddamn day I really want it to just be over. I'm not gonna kill myself but I don't really care for life or death. Maybe you could just say that I haven't lived life and maybe you're right, but I can't shake the feeling and it's tearing me apart, Lisa.
>>
why do we even bother and tyr make history, it all dies eventually out right, our star will depltee and metoers and shit nigga i just want us to succed we wuz kangs and shit nigger also 4chan took over my life but i like it cuz beta male fuck me i love latex femboys fuck man i should stop now yep gonna stop now stopping
>>
thought is your life you is that you thought the words will stop and everything will end in the end of the words in the end of the thought in the ends of the ideas and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going
>>
i dont even know where to start i dont know what to do anymore i want it to end and i want to go i cant do anything anymore nothing makes sense nothing matters i want to go i want to fall asleep and get everything sorted out i cant anymore i cant anymore i want to go i want to go
>>
I just wish we could all live in peace and not have petty wars over oil and religion that get us nowhere. I hate religion and think it's the source of our problems and the reason we aren't as advanced as we should be. I hate being picked on where I live because I'm gay and religious people telling me to go to hell, I can't even show my love for my boyfriend because if word gets out that he's gay his friends and family will disown him and neither of us make enough money to support each other.
>>
Ok so a stream of conscious broke me up with a little or none thing that one day became something that was not really anything special to me or anyone else at that moment I knew that I could fly out the door and never come back because if I had just been a little more careful then I know for a fact that the worst that would happen against me would happen soon enough or not at all I don't know but on that other special subject I think that a day or two at a time is a decent amount to begin with when you haven't tried yet but at the same time I know that nobody really cares about if it is something worth pursuing or not when in the end it is not special at all.
>>
>>701918668
haha your a faget
>>
>>701911127
y an trrtubg ti tyoe wutg ny etes ckised giw dud U di
>>
I am a creepy Uzbekistani dude with a lot of fucked up fetishes and a soul sold devotion to Nissan Titan Poker game of the world of the world of the world of the world of the world of the world
>>
Being a hu is gettin.. geting... I can lol lol
>>
>>701918668
wow wjaty a faggopt I a can even roasy you with my eyes closed
>>
Jesus Christ there is a big ass whale shit on my lap.
>>
>>701911127
Omce, I knew what it was to live, now I know only what it is to be
>>
>>701918913
try typing with ur eyes closed man ashit fewts alot easier agyer you relac your mind
>>
Why is everyone writting a fucking novel goddamn
>>
>>701911127
And I was all like yeah man I can't even take this right now with the year going by and everything I almost feel like without it it would be nearly inexplainable but what can someone with moderate psoriasis say to someone without a clue on what they're gonna do next fall
>>
>>701911127
Hey hey yo! So the life continue. From it what foods so I'm I come? OP it's fuck when woo I bag. Damn fuck I. Keep I yo, even the fuck man take love. Hatred penis swear I. Wow dude, I death I. I hee god. We're my I. I French I. My I'm I why I another? Dun fuck cool humanity! What typing /b/? I hi. 'ello. Fuck Hitler. Why this to I?
>>
>>701911127
holy fuck i mean seriousl ah why am i even doing this i guess its cause i'm a worthless nigger or smthing idk
>>
HAHA fags if you type without thinking you'll forget to breath and die
>>
One time o pen the forr a cabbage hach saggy rp furry feet of shit i said that my fetish is reveiled im sorry guys for that i can post pics of sone cool stuff of nyself underage jk thats a joke pls dont ban me i like 4chan kinda all because kf the g/fur threads
>>
So one day i was walking around down town so then i went and i grave mistake there buddy, because i am real edgy like that kid who sang wake me up in 8th grade back in 2002 that was a great time hey wanna do a do a i cant think of anything else so im eanding it here
>>
>>701911127
Fuck I can't take this anymore please end my fucking life just let the suffering end all I want is to feel good and love somebody but can't it so hurt please end kill God why fuck
>>
File: 45645374.png (332 KB, 498x622) Image search: [Google]
45645374.png
332 KB, 498x622
>>701913666
>>
AJSGHLVADHSBNVDCA VD XCL
>>
>>701919912
That's Baphomet, not Satan stupid.
>>
can't i fucking kill some cucks so i can keep the wives to meself i want them wives
>>
simetimes I want to kill someone new in my life but they will be sad and am too much of a pussy to do it so fuck it holnes what can i do with the pain that i feek i really hate my life and i want a gf
>>
>>701911127
the life of ted grainy is a life without pain or suffering when a black man wheres white face to get into collage is a day when blacks dont need to be black to be happy
>>
>>701920094
No shit, dumbass.
>>
Well shit i will try my best, its pretty hard to think on the fly about how a sewer would rape an alligator on a tuesday night after getting some drinks with the elephants. The bulls were acting like complete assholes to this one hunter and the hunter proceeded to have sexual relations to the boys over at the religious camp. It was spicy, as he was spreading his hunter genes to a bunch of 10 year olds without the consideration of how the parents would feel. If I was the parent I would hire the bulls to fuck him up and probably have them get paid in food for having to cuck his wife in front of him. Boy that would be a sight to see. I think my pizza rolls are done but I am not sure, I got to keep this on the fly so I cant fucking check if they are to the amount of crispiness that I am currently trying to cook them at in hopes that they will actually taste like happiness rather than a depressing, cardboard like food that I have to choke down if I want to see another day without either being hungry or 6 feet under. But humans luckly can live off no food for a few weeks to near a month so thats pretty fucking cool. Oh well shit I think they're burned now so thanks a fuckin lot. Ah well I am wrapping this up, make sure to pull your dicks out for my man adolf, peace!
>>
Sometimes I think gay people are oppressed mpre often than blacks. But then I remember that I hate them both, only thay in society I have to act and pretend I care about them, specially around my GF, she's so hot, I don't think she'd be with me of she finds out my true nature.
>>
>>701911127
Well, here I sit, single again. I would ask myself how I ended up in this situation but it's basically because I'm too damn nice. I would really like some hot poon right now to cheer me up. I'm tired of typing. Guess I'll hit post now.
>>
>>701920951
I'm the dumbass? If you knew that wasn't Satan, then the only reason to post is garner the exact response I posted. Then, you go and get butt hurt over getting what you asked for. Dumbass indeed.
>>
>>701911127
When the beat be a droppin, I sexually abuse chipmunks for ruining modern music, and indoctrination kids into believing that all music is wholesome, when negro beats be teaching people to rape, murder, and run from police. Fuck obama, man. I wan't to remove the chipmunks testicles one millimeter at a time, and attach a number of batteries to their genitalia, so that whenever they scream in their highpitched fucking voices, they get shocked. I will then put them into a cage where the floor is made of fiberglass insulation, so that whenever they move, or sleep, or even stand, they get fiberglass splinters, and when they have given up all hope, I'll hot glue them all to the moving handle of an escalator, so that they die slowly, and painfully. Also, immigrants cause aids. Goodnight anons, sleep tight, don't let the bed jews bite.
>>
>>701921790
Go to sleep moon man
>>
Harambe was just a stupid fucking gorilla why the hell are people getting so uppity he's dumber than a toaster just in the wrong place at the wrong time dumb nigger ape
>>
What do we call this world which we love and live in and why do we call it that do names have a year value or at they simply something we make your claim ownership simply to satisfies the needs of human greed. Why are we aim taking why not give to this world and why are those who give labeled negatively. I hate to sound like something sort of a self righteously cunt but it seems like we need to just stop being so awful to one another why can't we all get along?
>>
i dont wanna live anymore and i don't even think about what to do with cockatiels and my fingers when I have them on my hands and I don't know how I ended up like this butt I know I don't like it and the only thing I think about every day is how to get out but I know there is no where to go and no where to be because nobody is really like me and I don't want them to be even though in my dreams that's the only place where they are like me and I never want to wake up
>>
I understand that the wireless USB cable has a problem, but ma'am, I can't really understand your mitigation of my mathematical theorem. While murder isn't the best option, sure, I can understand that, your mouse pad is still wet and I can't turn it off no matter what I try. No way that there's a finger licking good underestimation of the problem here. The problem here is that I type at 70 words per minute and that, in order to not think, I need to make typing less automatic than it already is. But in order to do that, I need to find a chipmunk in the post above mine so that it can eat Earl's balls off and be nice and fat for the winter. Geez, what a weird place this is... I feel like if I hit the post button, then absolutely nothing will happen and nobody will read my post, which I'm actually very okay with. I think I'll just read the posts above mine just to make people feel a little better that somebody paid attention to their dumb asses.
>>
geefuck you niggashit cats and pussy niggers iom on beeee high guys hshit kwork in 5 hours fuck my speeliong that was a good beer fuck yaaaaa
>>
File: bees.gif (2 MB, 419x253) Image search: [Google]
bees.gif
2 MB, 419x253
>>701911127
eleanor rigby, shits in a bag that she keeps on a desk by the door. who is it for? only the dog knows. why does she do this. please stop this right now eleanor.
>>
>>701911127
OP is a faggot. lither did nothing wrong. niggers tongued my anus. banana
>>
I should go to sleep dude. Fuck me. Lol wat. Weird. 2 message. Im just looking at my phone and trying not to think consciously but it's hard when im typingand have to correct typos because i have to re-read what i wrote in my head and ot makes the new thoughts come slower. Kinda gay. Kinda. Idk. I wish i could just look for fake shit as a job like ghost hunting or looking for bigfoot and get paid. How the fuck do i get a show bruh
>>
>>701918668
maybe you need to make money even though i guess you probably can't because the society you're stuck in hates what you are and you don't have enough mobility to get to a part of it that doesn't hate you
>>
>>701911127
suck my ick you stupid ass cracker ass bitch fart fag typing is or faggots anyway butt ghole penis munch hello pretty lady i would like to put my penis inside yu fuck homework i dont want to do that shit so instead here i am being an idiot like a trained monkey dancing for the audience fine fucking go i dont even care anymore
>>
Sometimes life takes you by the lemons, but as the saying goes it ain't over til the shit hits the fan. And brother, shit has left the asshole at a rate of light speed.
>>
>>701911127
im really stuggling with adhd and that to the point where i think that its a part of my personality as much as it is a disorder and i dont know what to do and added to the fact theat im felling lost as a 20something and my friends have bachelors and are inenjoying atheir lives and im delivering pizzas and taking one class a semester to get my associates. i really fucking suck
>>
>>701922298
>wireless USB cable
Goddamn, this poast is fucking fire from the word go. Good job, anon.
>>
>>701921761
I didn't realize the sigil of Baphomet wasn't a symbol in Satanism.

But seriously, go be an autistic 14 year old elsewhere. I picked the first picture I had saved with something related to Satanism. That's kinda obvious, and you're definitely dumb if you don't realize that. I'm sorry I didn't post a picture of Satan himself and you asspied out and got overly specific with it because I irked your edgy aesthetic, or whatever.
>>
waka flock flame one hood ass nigga, i got main bitch. got a mistress, a couple girls friends, im so hood rich!
>>
people on 4chan singing onto boards on keyboards about the things that didn't go right like rape and hate and failure and lack of light and i don't know what to do to make it right

sometimes i think of what kind of way would show you the way to find ourselves something out of this plight but i know that try as I may there's nothing i can do when I'm still myself buried in the night
>>
Fucking niggers are the right bad drunk in a fuck Vick
>>
Anal pope kill me pls
>>
File: 1469493789928.jpg (131 KB, 645x827) Image search: [Google]
1469493789928.jpg
131 KB, 645x827
Sometimes I dream about cheese
>>
>>701911127
faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot
>>
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day.
>>
Oh dear god i hate my life so much. I'll never be big enough and everyone hates me. I only have one friend and he never wants to hang out or talk to me. It's been 3 months since the last time I talked to a girl who wasn't my sister. The cat just farted I think. My house is infested. I need to call an exterminator. I'm gonna join the marines and i hope i get shot
>>
Welcome to my fucked up mind. Inside are all of the dank memes and rekt webms. That is all
>>
>>701922987
>autistic 14 year old
Actually those digits are transposed. Am wizard + 11. My autism knows no bounds. That's why I know that Baphomet is more associated with the Knights Templar than Satan. Sorry to trigger you, but I find it hilarious.
>>
>>701911127
In wondering about shagging Matty with the spoon and the hat Marty marty leave by 8 I'm gonna have Ann organ spasm when I leave with my mate
>>
Im a prejudice black male who thinks white people should all die because of there obvious
superiority when compared to me
>>
i feel bad and sleeping will probably not help but i have to rest and see if tomorrow i will have energy. i hope something comes along and ends this.
>>
What should I get on my pizza, what should I get on it, pepperoni is good, is that from Italy, I've never been to Italy and never want to need to get a haircut it's long, these chips are very loud good thing my girlfriend isn't sleeping because she isn't here because she dumped me I haven't dumped since yesterday I should squat
>>
I'm going to an animation studio tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous, I don't know what to ask or how to treat the fact that i get to go at all. I wanna do something in animation, so this is kind of a big deal for me. I don't want to go back to school but i know i'll have to to get a job in a field i want. thanks for the vent time OP. <3 you bb.
>>
>>701911902
facts
>>
Im so fucking sad. I wish someone would help. Even if someone did, what could they do? Theres gotta be a way to be happy, almost everyone else is, atleast for the most part. Im somewhat attractive, i have a better personality, i have a couple friends who care about me, but im so unhappy. Every decision i make is wrong. Why am i so broken. Why cant things ever work. Why cant i be helped. Why do i feel so alone. Why am i me.
>>
>>701911127
just started my nightly 5th. dishin out good advice on /b/ and hunting for good conversations or debates. is this bait? just wished some sad nigga happy birthday. bummed cause i dont know what anime to watch next.
>>
>>701924036
baphomet is an appropriated deity representing hedonism from a destroyed shamanistic tradition of ancient europe

those records and traditions were intentionally destroyed, and now just as runes are impossible to read, baphomet means nothing, unless you want to raid the vatican itself
>>
>>701924739
youre gonna believe whatever you think about yourself.
>>
>>701924940
What does that mean?
>>
Lloyd Banks doesn't get enough respect
>>
>>701924739
nobody else is happy anon I'm sorry I wish I could help but I can't even help myself and everyone else is lying anyway
>>
im sitting on a bed that doesn't have a lot of air cause theres a hole somewhere and i can't even find it and plus there are bedbugs knawing at my fucking soul everytime i reach for a mt dew or some sort of doritos no joke and because they keep biting me i have to go smoke a cig and then i get outside and it's hot as hell and my mom stays at her boyfriends while im crashing at her place cause i didn't finish highschool and i feel like a loser and now my autistic brother is trying to ask me why i'm typing so much i justg wish he would shut the fuyck up i should have never let him play pokemon ruby on my computer while i was sleeping at the park cause now there is like 100 dvd drives. I dont even have optical drives like its so fucking retarded that he did that and now im trying to think of a new alias to go by so i can start fucking around as a cyber terrorist again hopefully i think of a good one i was thinking of marian cause its kinda old but w/e i think imma stop typing because my brother just called my mom and he autistic so the convos carry for a while anyways later /b/ you fucking niggersa im gonna try and go find something to eat bye
>>
i believe in illuminati, and i hate the bastards, but i also hate myself. I must remove myself from the Ego.
>>
>>701924984
the one who's really judging you more than anyone else is you
>>
Go ddamnit I wish that I could just stop being lazy and just do stuff. I know what I need to do to be successful but I just can't. Why can't I leave my girlfriend whyyyyy. It makes no sense. Ahhhh I don't want to leave her but I want to leave her more than anything. AHHHHHHHH.
>>
>>701923670
I fuck with Vick
>>
sitting down, attempting to regurgitate nonsense from the bowels of my psyche, trying to understand why life is such a fucking piece of rotting cake. sometimes computers make me want to reinvent the blanket, because i realize the inefficiency involved in having to constantly change my sleeping position due to a lack of proper blanket temperature is reminiscent of my consistent need to constantly change the pixels in front of this screen that faces me. why is it that i am being destroyed by people who seem to care for me. why do these people, after telling me they love me, proceed to destroy my mind repeatedly? why is it that they do not allow for me to express my personality in an unfiltered manner? why is it that they are uncomfortable with me expressing the slightest semblance of dominance? why am i typing these completely unnecessary sentences on a fucking board full of human beings dedicated to sexually drowning themselves in cuckoldry. i'm so sick of these fucking question marks. my motivation for typing this stream-of-consciousness rant is starting to wane, yet i proceed despite my dissipating energy, mainly because it seems to contrast the constant lack of will power i seem to exude when attempting to actually accomplish things that i know will elevate me. my motivation has waned completely
>>
I hate the Jews they fucking suck please end my life this is fucking gay kill the kikes gas em stupid Jews end them now Seig heil
>>
>>701925212
Leave her you little bitch if thats something that you should do. No one else is going to go out and do the things you want to do for you so just do it pussy
>>
>>701911127
But what if the train will never stop at the destination of your will? Your just sitting in that train without any dreams or goals. You were born in the train und will die in it
>>
>>701924984
im happy. i would like to help someone. im sure i could. theres a way to be happy. theres alot of sadness around. im somewhat attractive, people like me. i have friends i love. every decision i make is an opportunity to learn. i will build myself. things will work out. let me help others not feel alone. i am me
>>
>>701925080
if you hate them you should kill them

what they fear is that you have the power to turn and kill if you only held the intention but they bury you under mountains of inhibition and brainwashing and limitations of society that you never ever try or think to disregard the value of money and distrust and hate and selfishness
>>
One time during the summer I watched the Spongebob Squarepants movie seventeen times in a row and I still can't recite any part of it besides the bubble blowing babies thing and now I'm just wondering why I wasted that much time on it.
>>
Its depressing knowing I will never have sex
>>
the computer just fucked me in madden
>>
>>701911127
my toes probably itch like fruit if i stare at this screen long enough...
>>
>>701924880
You can't read runes? Fucking plebe.
>>
>>701924739
Everyone else just pretends to be happy
Nobodies truly happy
Hitler killed 6 millions Jews and thought it would make him happy, but was he happy when it was all through with? Yea for his brief victory, but after the fuss was all over he felt just as sad as he did before.
What in trying to say is fake it till you make it anon. I've been feeling like absolute shit and wanting to kill myself for months, then I was like wait. Just pretend to be happy like you used to be. And after a couple days of fooling myself I feel fucking Great. Kind of. But nonetheless.
Go out and do things. I've become a metaphorical neck beard recently and I realized its because the Internet.
Another tip, if this is your problem, don't let yourself neck beard anymore and go outside.
>>
>>701925492
if you were really happy you wouldn't be posting on 4chan, we all know that anon it's okay to tell the truth
>>
and so i'm going to shit it out my ass. Today is the day I get that shit out of my ass. The ass shit is going to fly so hard into the toilet like those 4 niggers from Cool Runnings that John Candy is going to rise from his grave and make another movie but it stars 4 of my butts painted black.
>>
>>701925823
thats a fact. something makes all of us unhappy to come to this place
>>
>>701925811
oh shit didn't know I was in the company of fucking odin the all-seer here
>>
You're an awful fucking cunt, who just needs to fucking get on with your life. I've walked on eggshells for months and some shit I have no control over makes it way to you and you blow up at me? No, fuck you. Fuck you. FUCK. YOU.
>>
File: tumblr_mkykgmgm9Q1s7yyqno1_400.gif (679 KB, 252x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkykgmgm9Q1s7yyqno1_400.gif
679 KB, 252x199
well, this should be fun. Right now its 1:36 AM and im doing nothing on my computer but watching Big Black Cock gifs on /gif/ and other than that i'm talking to two girls who i shouldnt be talking to right now because one is my ex and the other is a girl i really wanna fuck. However, plot twitst, I just told My girlfriend Goodnight. I have College classes all week but tomorrow isn't until 3:35 Pm so im just fucking around having fun while I'm Still 20
>>
>>701925817
this guy believes that what the jews said about the holocaust actually happened like holy shit do you really think if six million of them died they would so callously propagandize it like the soulless demons hitler supposedly said they were
>>
>>701925823
no one on earth is truly happy bro. i was mirroring the opposite of anons post. people can be more happy than they are sad though lol and not everyone here is depressed that bad
>>
>>701925492
Im not happy though. I can tell myself im happy, but that doesnt make me happy. I feel alone and so out of place all the time, and just telling myself its okay or that its all in my head doesnt help
>>
>>701911127
I want to have a girlfriend
>>
Why am I on 4chan. Seriously.
I'm a hot blonde, asexual gender fluid, who practices finger fetish and rimjobs. I shouldn't be here, somebody untie the knot around my hemmohoid and set me free. I'm tired of being trapped, all feminism does is produce racism and prejudice Anne frankly I'm sick of it.

Nobody likes being called a "they" WHEN TJEU ARE NEUTRAL.
I GO BY "HIMSER". SO FICK OFF. your the reason I switched schools, you're not here but fuck you, oh and humiliating me by calling me "he"? FUCK OFF YOU BLOODY HOMELESS LOOKING CRAB FREAKAZOID
>>
gfheuywjvnasbcbjdia bjcalsafbcsefbc sdjbfc sbv jksnvb vsbjkvb kjbv bdkjvb zB vjksdn jvc bvhskz c dkl v jk nx cakbfbhjv hjnm ,zcnKJFBBzmNVC NBFC JKA
>>
>>701911127
I actually don't care whether or not Jessica does drugs and ruins her life, it's trash anyway, all I want to do is get in her pants. I mean really why the fuck should I be the one that does something? She's just a shitty junky trashy Freshman Whore. She's constantly getting high and drunk and she's worth less than shit on the bottom of a hobo's shoe. I don't have any obligation to help the bitch she's just some skanky slut I happened to meet and I happen to talk to often, the moment after I fuck her I'm fucking done and out of there, I want nothing to do with that bitch. Seriously fuck her and fuck any asshole who thinks it's my fucking job to help her out. Because I know for sure her shit ass would sell me for half a gram of weed. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>701911127
right now i really hates cats cats are so fucking stupid they eat shit all day they was to cum in my pussy because it is a hot orange volcano that looks like a pussy volcano I don't want to be a slave to the pones the phones are so fucking stupid
>>
i have this great thing in my closet dresser drawer and sometimes i lick it ferociously because i love the taste of a good caramel cheese sandwich
>>
Honestly I can't think so I'm just typing saying what comes to mind well immediately is her but I can't have her I'm too me and she's too she and life is life but what is love and what is this and what is that why am I here if I can just leave if the water can hold fish I wonder how many fish there are I've never had fried fish actually ice had it once it's pretty okay I guess we'll I think I'll go ahead and end this is been fun but I need to fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and here comes the depression
>>
>>701925073
Thanks for the laugh anon I thoroughly enjoyed reading that
>>
>>701925187
I know. I know theres no one out there thinking about me and trying to make me unhappy. Chances are, theres no one who really cares about me enough to think about me when im not there. I know i judge myself more than others judge me. But im not unhappy because of the judgement of others, i dont know why im unhappy. Im not happy. And i pick up all these hobbies and go on dates as often as i can but nothing is ever fulfilling. I want to be happy but i dont know how
>>
allah akhbar, dont come to any mall tomorrow in germany
>>
>>701925948
Well, I suppose Odin is close enough an association for your feeble headmeats to contemplate. It is but one of my many emanations as The Ain Soph.
>>
>>701926248
sometimes I see someone like you and I think oh that's a cute boy I wonder if I could make him happy somehow or we could just be friends and I realize it's impossible, it doesn't matter what I do or what I say because you'll reject me, because no matter what I think or what we want you reject being accepted, no matter how you're accepted, no matter what you're accepted as, you have to reject it no matter what happens, because inside you the fire keeps burning and if it ever goes out you'll die and you're afraid it will never come back
>>
>>701926633
yaldabaoth get out you fucking robot
>>
The problem with jews is that they cant stop being jews and the worst part of all of it is that gary the goat is gonna die. I cant believe youve done this OP. why cant soda be good for you? I cant think of any reason jews are still a thing. They have ruined so many good things and are so much craftier than niggers. Pepe is an abomination and needs to be culled from the internet. I should have fucked elle.
>>
what you do hot that get to the dinner plate coward cash to the like and jeez energy merry soup love to the sky also james tilts the family sky and fairy lights to on murica spin.
>>
File: 1472453538510.gif (975 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1472453538510.gif
975 KB, 250x227
Now we understand pholosophy as this great thing in life when in realith it isnt; ehrar treat ir useful in life when it comes ro solving problems. in reality it s the most useless thing we could ever cincebve because tall ut is nt nnotbhing but thinking and nont any actual doing ersya, it diesnt jeep food on the table and doesnt help solve problems directly in life.
>>
This tea is hot and also isn't it cool that I can feel what's happening inside of me, like there's some physical contact in my stomach and it sends an electrical signal to my brain that interprets what just happened and then somehow the thing that is "me" experiences it like I don't get how that transition happens but I guess it's because we don't really know how consciousness works
>>
I like having a job and a nice future but I wish I would've tried to do something in college that wasn't smoking weed and sleeping. Im in too deep to go back and give up my job but I know I will never have any cool stories or any of that shit. I'm shit at talking to chicks and can't even make friends anymore the only people that talk to me are co workers and my family my cat keeps shit real but thats it. 10/10 tho
>>
>>701926847
since when have we ever actually solved any of our problems
>>
I've tried my best to maintain my vegan title, and I'm so proud of myself..
But if the guy your fucking with eats meat, and I eat his semen does that mean I'm not a real vegan ?
Cause I mean my brother eats so much fucking meat and animal products, like yogurt and shit. Like I mean there has to be some trace of the animal product in his semen? Right.... ? Or no...
>>
honestly i dont really give a fuck anymore life is just so weird and i dont know what to do please help me ive lost control and just doing what people say and i dont know what i want
>>
>>701926159
Ik not everyone on earth is happy. Theres alot of shitty things, theres not alot of happiness going around. But my life isnt all that bad. The only problem is im the one living it. Im so unhappy, empty, and unfulfilled, no matter how many hobbies i take up or dates i go on or video games i play, i feel like a broken bowl that is constantly leaking, i cant be fulfilled or at peace or happy. I just live unhappily
>>
>>701911127
ok fuck I don't know what I'm doing someome give sirections plox cmon I don bt like typos doom mucic is playing in the background
>>
>>701926645
You took the words outta my mouth
>>
Bee movie is about communist propaganda. If you see this spread it or die in 1 day.
>>
Fuck you you son of a bitch I want to fuck your ass and rick and mortys fucking vagina. Your pussy will no longer be safe by the coneheads of your mommas ballsack. It is hot as a fire and furnace when eminem spits in your mothers leaky cunt. Fuck off /b/ you are a gay bunch of a faggot. Bye.
>>
I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to get the best way for me to be the first time. the first to review and update your information. this is drama and a lot of 9gag post a link. I will be a good time to get the most part, I have to restart my favorite part is that it is not an issue with my family and I will be in the morning of a new one of the filth every anime evr, but I have been using the same time, but it will take you to know about the same time. it was the last time I was a good idea, I will be a good time. it will 5 the fuck does that work for 2nd. I have been here for more than a year. the first time 2hwt the same time as the first one to two of us. I have to restart the computer. the other side. the only way you could get a chance to win the game. I say that I am going on in my opinion is the only thing is, and the rest. the first one is a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. it will take you up and running.
>>
>>701911127
dsadasodj[dj]asdkas]podkadpasdkas what am i writing i am not thinking at all this is so gay you deserve to fucking die hope u and ur fam is raped and murdered child porn and how to kill the president cvhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh daddy fist me
>>
>>701926995
to some degree we habe soveed some problems we have faced bit in very moinimql qoimts like in local goverenments and sucj. we habe yet to do so aon a national lefel, and i don think we will do so in this generariotn or anu qt thos poiimt
>>
>>701911127
fuck it fuck it fuuck it i am done I just can't handle this shit any more why do I keep putting off what is really inevitable at this point. It's not like I'm going to be missed for more than an hour, let's be honest. I'm nothing special. And all my efforts are really just for mediocre success anyway, I ride whatever luck comes my way like a lazy sack of shit. Why am I even writing this? Oh, yeah, because I'm desperately trying to take my mind off what is coming.
>>
>>701926918
the heart body and mind are like three recursive circles endlessly cycling information with no clear beginning or end, the soul existing a virtual projection of the sum of that information, somehow always a step ahead of reality, watching what happened just a second ago
>>
laexxperiencia lleva consigo ocho mil brazos de plutonio abastecido por la puta grandeza de tianjuajuato sskjdnfksdj
>>
I'm just sitting here with my laptop and watching netflix and I feel like I dont' want anything else but at the same time I'm horribly sick of all this bullshit but I don't know if what I mean is my current dealings or just life in general, and now I have nothing else to say
>>
>>701925038
Its ok man. Thats the thing, people are happy. I used to be happy. I know its possible to be happy. Nothing changed, but over time i got so sad and broken and lonely. Now im unhappy for no goddamn reason and i just want to be happy again or atleast neutral or atleast anything but constant feelings of shittiness like im worth nothing and the world is terrible and i just encompass hate
>>
I'm going to roll
>>
Before a player ever met his omega they were effectively reducing his behavior into data. With plans to build a dais where the people grow potatoes and cabbage dont make him raise the gate between the betas
>>
>>701926962
stop doing drugs you might get better
>>
>>701927145
>a bunch of faggot
>uses plural verb and singular noun together
THE CORRECT FORM WOULD HAVE BEEN "BUNCH OF FAGGOTS"

KEEEEKKKK

fucking retard. Go back to to school and maybe retake Social Studies and learn some grammar .
>>
>>701911127
Currently trying to study for an APUSH test, seems like a shit ton of history to compress into such a terse class, but however, that is how the school system sadly operates in today's day and age.
>>
>>701911127
She was always there for me, never turned her back on the things I did and supported me till the end. I look back on the grievances that many people will have to face due to my decision but since then the pain has stopped. I feel no remorse as I am perpetually stuck repeating the last years of my life. Watching the accident over and over again. I contemplated whether or not she would miss her son like she did her husband. I guess I'll never find out.

-John Madden
>>
>>701926782
But without chaos there can be no order. Nature is a balance. Now, about this robot for fucking that you mentioned...
>>
I honestly don't know why I'm on this thread and I don't even know why I'm on the internet. All it is is just mindless entertainment and it just wastes time and takes away from me doing anything productive, yet I feel like my life is so fucking boring without it, I would take the challenge of procrastinating and making it harder on myself just so I can have more of that time where I forget about everything and just focus on what's on the screen, but this is a year of school that really matters to me because it decides whether or not if I go to college since I got good grades my first semester last year and absolutely abysmal grades last year and the thought of being an adult soon is terrifying but being online and forgetting about my future and the hardships that come with life are worth my life now being a little bit more difficult fuck man i don't know
>>
>>701927362
i dont do drugs. i just work lol
>>
Has been a long time what's up I'm not but I don't know and is not a good day still in the world today and tomorrow is a good day yet but I don't know together with the same time and is a lot of the most recent version for free download from is the most of us are you going with me on the is for people who want a girl who is in a bit
>>
>>701927056
yo i feel this alot, i figure im young and you may be too so we got a lot of time so im taking each day "seriously." yknow no fucking around, not worrying about whether im happy or not but just doing shit, so maybe i do enough stuff and ill learn something eventually and grow out of it.
>>
There is a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning to see if I have to do the needful and confirm this is a great time and I am going on with my wife is a great time in total and the other hand the morning and then delete this email is confidential information and I have to be in a couple of weeks to go to last week I will have the time to do with it are intended only have a good idea for a while ago I was just thinking of you to see if you are not a big fan of MIUI Brazil most active member of your website on top and bottom line if I can do to get the chance you can see that you are you going on with my new address is not an issue with my family is in a few weeks and then delete this email and delete the message to the sushi place from you and the market is a very nice of the day and the market is very much and we will need the following link and I will be in the morning and I have a nice day and I am not able to get the same time I am not a problem with the following link and it is a great day and I will be in the morning and I will have a nice to hear about it but the only way you want you are doing a good day I am a very long day at a very long day for you are you doing this

(Auto complete from phone)
>>
>>701927235
we haven't solved them we just pushed them around and reframed them but they didn't go away they just changed shape a little bit and we still have the same problem and no matter how much we improve our technology it won't fix our culture
>>
>>701927243
mediocre people are needed too
>>
>>701927249
But the question really comes down to whether or not there is a "soul". Like it could just be physical processes in your brain which might seem unlikely to some people but it could be because we don't have that much knowledge when it comes to how our brains can create consciousness.
>>
Fuck this, I'm on blog TV with my fucking hands up, I'm not starting my fucking self. You fucking stupid bitch. This stupid justice, all fucking righteous fucking NIGGER, ALEX, is doing this shit. YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
All I want is to be able to hang out sometimes, tell stupid stories, jokes,... did I really fuck things up so badly that you don't even feel like trying to be friends again? Is it really that difficult for you to just try?
>>
>>701911127
jewjewsjewsman aretheycoolmanjewsarrejewyintheirjewsihnessicity
>>
>>701911127
Im so fucking bored this is the only mildly entertaining shit ive found. No its avtually fucking not. I cant wait until shit takes off - how the fuck did I even end up back here its like the fucking movie said. Every shit situation stems from 1 fuvking bad decision you can usually backtrack to fuck fuck fuckkkkk.
>>
nigger cuck black cocks poo poo trump lonely
>>
>>701927630
everyone is a cunt. the world is full of people wanting the exact thing you offer so go find them
>>
>>701926271
>>ow the edge
>>
>>701927317
at one point I thought I was happy for a while and for a while I remembered that and thought that that was something happy but now when I remember it I understand that I was just really glad at the time and felt a sense of relief because I wasn't feeling sad anymore but I wasn't really happy, because she didn't trust me and she didn't listen to me and she didn't tell me what was going on with her or with us or with what she wanted from me
>>
Everything I wanted is just a bunch of common materials that was turned into new things. Money is just a piece of wood praised by billions created by a fucking shitty person that didn't have gold to use by themselves. I wanted to change, yet I keep procastinating because the future doesn't show up, you can't view what the hell is going to happen within 10 seconds. Everything we do is to have pleasure and whenever we have this pleasure, you feel unbeatable, you feel better than anyone. But we all know we are doing something wrong, we are just losing time that might have been used to see the future, we're losing the time we needed to be great and end every bad shit we have had in our lives. We are losing what we most need.
>>
without thinking the typing makes no sense. People on /b/ already make little sense so your request will likely be a horrible mistake
>>
what the fuck am i doing with my life i mean really i mean, i sit here in the bed touching my cock it feels pretty good and soft, but i havent changed my underwear in a while, need to have a shower and put some of that lotion on to nice and clean mmm im hungry what am i going to eat yiros? kebab? fuck knows
>>
The only one that I can do to get a new message via MSN messenger gallery registered in the fucking windows vista ultimate team of professionals and are intended for use by any virus or any of these are all well with the new sprint and I am a bit more than one person who has been checked the box is full and I am a little more about your order is ready for a while and then you will have a good day please see the attachment for your help with this one and the rest is just the same time I am not a good time for a few weeks and then I can do to get a new message via MSN messenger address send me a copy to the tape to the moon is the same time as well and that you have a good day I am a bit more than one of my resume and I am not a good time for a while back to me and my family is in a while and then you will have a great weekend too late for me know what to expect to see you then I can get the best way for you and I will send a message to you soon to discuss this further and can you send it back in town for the first one I am a little more about your website is a great weekend too late for you and I am not a problem for you and I will send another one for you and your team to help me out with a lot more than a year and a few weeks and then I can do it in a while back to me know what to expect from me and my wife is going well with the Casey I have to do with it and it was the only one who can do to get a new one for you and I am a bit more about your website is a great weekend too much to me and my family is in a few days and then you will have a good day I am not a good time for the use the following link unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook page view the document is attached to the tape and the other hand if I could get it done in a while and then I will send a message to you soon and will have a great weekend and we will have a good day please see the attachment for your help with this mail is not the best way for you to see you then you will have a great day
>>
>>701927616
you only have a soul if you bring yourself into some level of harmony and create it, like playing a song on an instrument it's only by ringing yourr rings with a purpose that a melody is made

right now everything in the future exists at the same time and your soul is all over the place but with each step futures disappear and we can never change the past but that doesn't mean you can't send some part of your soul back by playing on the strings and choose a different future

even if you do, this sad future still happened
>>
memphis bleek is a legend and I fucking hate how white people ruin hip hop. fucking frat bros who play good music but jump around like faggots and taint the music
>>
Just this is that shit what to do it do. JEV idng DJSUDBSNS ricin their dick is good imi gay dos di doc
>>
I really dont get why people like bleu cheese so much, the shits moldy and gross as all fuck. Why do they even put it on salads??? Fuck i want salad now but i gotta wait til the stores open up cause its so damn late cause i slept in till 11 at night on my day off which i forgot it was when i woke up and hadd a mini heart attack, shit was spooky. Which reminds me, im sso fucking ready for halloween and all the spoopy scary skeletons that send shivers down my spine. Why the fuck are chiropractors considered doctors??????????????
>>
im on steroids at the moment making some really good gains but its making me really horny and the gf is doing uni work in the lounge room so i gotta wait until later to give her the dick but i feel like i need to hump a bed post or something fuck
>>
>>701927448
get out of my universe or I swear to god I will purge your ego from the cycle of creation and destruction forever

I'm really not fucking kidding you don't know how pissed off I am that I ever created you do you really think any of this shit you've done is acceptable you selfish cunt
>>
>>701911127
I am feeling like I could rape this bitch, but I don't wanna be that guy.
>>
i dont even know what the fuck. i just shit and everything and the toilet told me to go fuck myself fuck that toilet im using the toilet upstairs it doesnt talk back to me when i make it eat my shit man what a nigger. also i dont have a gf but i want one but they're all sluts and shit and I'm like "ew u pussy nasty bitch" i still don't know what the fuck adfbdadbjdkb akjdbvKJBSSDKJBSDKJB DbsJBkjSDbdjb,Hldfznkkndbttbtbtbtbtbttftftftftfdhfjfdujfbdjv why the fuck is my grandma yelling at the cat what did the cat ever do to her why is she such a bitch god dammit my cat never does anything i man all he did was bring back a dead bird and rip it to pieces on the porch its no big deal he does that to rats too and he comes up and expects rewards and stuff so i just pet him for it he's probably just having fun unlike me im sad my cat has more of a life than i do it makes me sad and mad at the same time why cant i be as badass as my cat ripping up animals and shit i even see him outside befriending raccoons sometimes man the local raccoons are awesome because unlike most other places these ones love the cat population.
Also, cocks.
Also, COCKS.
ALSO, COCKS.
damn im running out of ideas what the fuck do i say i dont even know what the fuck i should say anymore this always happens i cant do anything right i should probably just fucking kill myself but i have a cat i need to take care of him and shit and keep him away from bitches like my grandmother but my grandmother's pretty cool actually sometimes sort of so yeah in conclusion penis i also like girls once there was this one girl named Clarissa i thought i had a chance with her and she moved and went to college i also knew a girl named Chelsey but she also moved I also knew a girl named Monica once but i dont know what the fuck happened to her she's probably getting reamed by that italian kid named Brandon or some shit what a faggot she is and Brandon's a faggot too she liked me though at one point she thinks im handsome
>>
>>701928145
So are you saying that a soul isn't an actual thing, and rather it's something that we can conceptualize to further benefit us as people? Also some of what you said doesn't quite make sense so idk if you're just fuckin around or if I'm just not picking up on some things.
>>
File: fight.jpg (30 KB, 247x255) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
30 KB, 247x255
>>701927830
I not cunt! Am dickhead and proud. Big whoop, you wanna fight about it?
>>
>>701927830
I know the answer is logically simple but I'm not really sure how to make new friends. She's funny and smart and I miss her a lot, I keep telling myself I can change and she'll want to be close again but I don't really know if I can
>>
>>701927605
as sad as it may seem have a littl e bit of poptimism anon, maybe some day we can finaly fix our prblems but that day sis not apporaoching anytime tsoon
>>
I think that in a parallel universe I must be a better person, because in This one I'm an awful piece of shit.

It not doing the right thing that feels wrong it's doing the wrong thing that feels right, like walking past a homless got with a cup, or trying to look down a girls shirt, or not paying for that case of coke I put on the bottom of the shopping cart.

I want to light the world on fire.

It shouldn't feel good, the world tells me it shouldn't but it doesn't...it feels great.

I love being wrong.

I am damaged and I like it.
>>
Itt we autism without judgement
>>
>>701928517
it exists in a real physical form once you conceptualize it, because it can be transcribed materially onto yourself in an adjacent potentiality of existence

this is not the first time you have tried to live this life and it won't be the last and I'm not sure if we can get it right or not

life is just like infinite groundhog day or something, there is no exit
>>
My first day of college was so different in my head. Never did I think there'd be so few people here, I thought there'd be more people like me. But nothing changed. I still feel alone, like I live in a completely different world than everybody else. I don't know if things will get any better, and I don't know if I want them to. This is all I know. I'm this king of this world, in theirs I'm just another glass half full mindless drone.
>>
The plce that I would love to live most would be off of 8th ave in the northern district of my town. there I would own multuple firearms. An SG553. AK12 and a mossberg 500. My home defence would be an african child bearing one of these arms.
>>
>>701911127
You're a fucking dick OP, a complete fuck up, you're a disgrace, you're completely worthless and without any respect, it's about time you fucking got clued up you rat faced cunt and learnt what a pathetic little bitch you are, you motherfucker, you degenerate piece of white trash, you're a waste of oxygen and it's about time you fucking grew up and stopped posting shitty threads like this, you fucking tosspot, honestly OP, i can't believe what a fucking dickhead you are, you're a fucking twat, I don't know what else to say, you're nothing, you're a retard OP, you're an autistic on a scale never before seen, it's off the fucking charts OP! you've COMPLETELY lost the plot! PS you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1467256258004.jpg (234 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
1467256258004.jpg
234 KB, 1024x574
>>701911127
I need to die. I'm stuck in this rat race called life. There's no point to anything but to get that peice of pie in the sky. Heaven. I seen the rich life growing up. They seem all fine and dandy, but their is so much snobbery and stuckuppery that truly that is not absolute happiness. I've seen the philosopher's life of poverty and thought, but that still ended in unhappiness. I found the reason we are here. THis dust. It's temporary. Trivial. Nothing is everything. But, Christ is the only one now that keeps me sane. Nothing but a ride. Drifiting. Gone. Forgotten till the next generation. What to do? Do I just wait? no. I need to stir up this soil that I've been placed on. Puching rocks and dirt. Reassmbling them to make my children's lives more interesting. If I have children that is. NO matter what technology advanced. NO matter how far the lifespan is pushed. I am doomed to push this dirt over and over. I cannot wait to meet my redeemer. I hope I do well.
>>
Jews, Muslims and niggas should all die
whites are the masterrace and asians the workingclass
>>
File: photo.jpg (2 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
2 KB, 48x48
May I should write an impromptu. I have some ideas. No I have to get back to working on the game music. But the fact that it's in a game devalues the quality of the music. No it doesn't. Get your head out of your ass. You're not Beethoven. But how good was Beethoven anyway? Pretty damn good. But if I make music for a video game I'll never have a legitimate career. I'll just be another one of these pigeonholed chord wizards who aren't allowed to write real melodies because somebody's breathing down their neck wanting something simple. Video game music isn't really that interesting anymore. You'd have to be working on an indie game to really express yourself musically. Like Shovelknight. But I am sort of making an indie game. I'm getting paid but that doesn't mean no more than 40 people will play it. We aren't exactly Blizzard. We aren't exactly Valve. Just write the impromptu then get back to writing gay town music and drum and bass battle music shit. Good point.

I'm gonna write an impromptu.
>>
>>701928665
I will fix them I just need a little bit more time and some compatriots some where
>>
>>701928824
this person is a newfag
>>
>>701911127
Less than the last nice guy to walk the earth I have never been one to resolve
>>
I was having super hot sex with this blonde girl and i feel you have to pick me to pick me to pick me feel you dont know how to pick me on social media i feel you mean you have a long cock
>>
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great time and effort and I have been trying out for you have to go back in town this is an issue that needs attention that there was an easy one I am.
>>
>>701911127

DEATH TO NIGGERS, GLORY TO WHITES,
I RAISE MY RIGHT HAND TO EXPRESS MY MIGHT,
THE POWER OF HITLER IS IN MY HEART,
AND THE RACE CLEANSING WAR IS ABOUT TO START,
JEWS, NIGGERS, MICKS, AND SPICS,
ARE GONNA TASTE HOT LEAD FROM MY DOUBLE BOOM STICK,
THE PURE WHITE MAN WILL SAVE THE DAY,
ELIMINATING GYPSIES AND MURDERING GAYS,
SEIG HEIL
>>
File: frogtron.png (5 KB, 139x127) Image search: [Google]
frogtron.png
5 KB, 139x127
>>701911127
Alright well shit I don't even know what to type about? Type? or write? i think my caps has been on this whole time. I would check but I'm to busy typing/ Speaking of typign my Y key broke. I bet youre wondering, if his Y key is broken how does he type all those Ys? Well, I lugged in another keyboard to my laptop. Pretty gay right> Well, I have nothing to really talk about. Except for the fact that I love FrogTron, It's fuckin stupid and I love it. Annika! Annika! fruity Fables, Fruity Fables! Honestly, I've been really into Robot Chicken lately.... I could go for a chicken sandwich.
>>
>>701928808
I'm curious as to why you would say that though (And I'm not trying to be hostile by questioning you, I'm just trying to think this through). But are you talking about a big crunch theory type deal? Where the universe is infintely expanding and contracting, playing out endless possibilities? Or do you mean something else? And if you do mean something else then do you have any philosophical or scientific arguments to back it up?
>>
>>701929036
"Newfag" is relative. I've been on and off of 4chan for a couple of years.
>>
>>701928824
anon you have to go and find something to do and talk to people and it will be hard and humiliating if you're not used to it because they really aren't that much like you, nobody is like anyone, and pretending makes us feel so sad

also it will be hard to change if you still live at home or anything like that
Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 19

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.