Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why do military fucktards think they are...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 60
Why do military fucktards think they are worth anything?

>They so suck at life that their only option is to join the millitary.
>They are considered so worthless by people who matter that they are sent overseas to be shot at by sand niggers.
>They come back from 3rd world countries and expect to be given paid work in the civilian sector. What about those who didn't go overseas? Who stayed behind to pick up the slack, to work and pay taxes that paid their millitary salary, who were worth more than being sent overseas to be shot at.

I have no respect for millitary fucktards. I would never hire one.
>>
>>701763805
Of course you wouldn't understand anything about honor.
>>
>>701764156
/thread
>>
>>701764156
>muh "honor"
>muh "loyalty"
>muh "sacrifice"
>muh "military"
>muh "camaraderie"

Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you.
>>
>>701764156
Where's the honor in shooting 3rd word retards, or worse being shot by them. I get more honor stamping on fucking ants, and I don't whinge about ptsd afterwards.
>>
You're not important if you're in the military. The important people are safely at home telling you what the fuck to do, and they smart worthwhile people are safe at home electing people that tell you to do what they want you to do. You see how if you're in the military you are like THE lowest rung on the ladder? The only rung lower than you would be slaves.
>>
>>701763805
You didn't fight at the Blackwater, you didn't see hundreds of your comrades, brave men fighting for the true King, Stannis, burned alive by the Imp's wildfire. You didn't charge across the burning bridge of ships, and find yourself on the cusp of victory before the traitor Tywin Lannister's army hit us from behind. You could never understand.
>>
>Why do military fucktards think they are worth anything?
Because of the military meme. They get told that they're the greatest thing ever by random dickheads all the time and it's treated as borderline sedition when you don't say that shit about them. Why would they not think they're pretty good?
>>
>>701764574
>Muh memes
If you want your own independent nation, it's going to need protection. If you don't want protection, then go choke on a Muslim/Mexican/Nigger cock.
>>
>>701765530
You down syndromed autistic nigger. No-one is saying we don't need a military. I'm saying that the people in it are not important. They don't rate. They've failed at life. That's why they're in the millitary. I fully recognise that in an armed conflict we need retarded fuckmonkeys like you to put on a helmet, shoot in the air and run screaming towards a group of another nations gun shooting fuckmonkeys, but you're effectively a meat shield for people more important than you... which is everyone not in the millitary.
>>
File: lol desk.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol desk.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>701766089
>but you're effectively a meat shield for people more important than you... which is everyone not in the millitary.
Savage
>>
>>701765530
yeah, north korea, vietnam, grenada, iraq, iraq again, and libya were such huge threats to the usa
>>
>>701764156

wait, can i start a club and we all pretend we're special and we pat ourselves and each other on the head? is that honor?

see, there's a certain function of the mind that works in "joiners". symbols work well; the cross, the swastika, logos, etc. they see joining something and the symbol as making them who they are.

it came to me on LSD once. "meaning/less in/formation". you mean less when you're in formation. you are just one of many. is there "honor" is just being a tool?
>>
>>701766089
>you're effectively a meat shield for people more important than you... which is everyone not in the millitary
>>
>>701763805
I assume OP just got cucked by a military man, and wants to be a big guy on the Inter webs
>>
>>701764574

You're just a giant fucking pussy. Do you have any idea how potentially important it could be to have combat experience/know how to react? Some jobs are completely unique to the military, like the infantry. What's wrong with wanting to know what it's like to get in a gunfight? Some of us aren't pansies and are willing to sacrifice bodily harm to find out
>>
>>701763805
FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!! THIS IS A SHILL!!! ONLY COWARDS AND SHILLS TALK SHIT ABOUT THE MILITARY!!
>>
>>701766089
>I'm not saying we don't need a table, but who cares about the shape or if it has legs or not.
I bet you hold your tongue like a bitch in the presence of a real man.
>>701766524
If you own the resources, you can start a business and take a large percentage of the U.S. economy home with you. We can't have other nations owning us. We have to show them who's boss.
>>701766582
Depends if your club does anything of value. People don't pat themselves on the back in the military. They follow their orders. Citizens do the patting.
>>
G8 b8 m8, r8 8/8
>>
>>701766486
The honor-less niggers who stay home and fuck white bitches and abuse their freedom of speech. I hardly think any of you are more important than anyone in the military. In fact, if the military ever takes over you little bitch boys are going to be fucked.
>>
>>701767504
>People don't pat themselves on the back in the military. They follow their orders. Citizens do the patting.

Wong.
Citizens give the orders via their duly elected government. We frankly don't give a toss about you or whatever medals or ribbons you chose to give yourselves in your circlejerk club.

>>701767270
>What's wrong with wanting to know what it's like to get in a gunfight? Some of us aren't pansies and are willing to sacrifice bodily harm to find out
That makes you important now? It doesn't you know. It makes you a retard.
>>
it's just a job

they deserve neither worship nor disdain
>>
File: lol elaine.jpg (44 KB, 646x631) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol elaine.jpg
44 KB, 646x631
>>701767852
Oh no, please no! Anything but hypothetical threats!
Holy shit you're pathetic for a number of reasons.
>>
>>701763805
you dont want to shoot at sand niggers?
>>
>>701767852
>I hardly think any of you are more important than anyone in the military. In fact, if the military ever takes over you little bitch boys are going to be fucked.
>I hardly think any of you are more important than anyone in the military.
>I hardly think.

There you go. The truth of the sentence.
>>
File: traitor.png (219 KB, 500x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
traitor.png
219 KB, 500x354
i love my country and id take a bullet for gutless cunts like you op , war is coming sooner than you might think... when a foreign superpower is kicking in your door you might change tact pretty fast!
>>
>>701768013
It's unfortunate that people are giving you a false sense of your own importance by replying to your fucking ridiculous "logic". Keep munching on those microwave dinners and watching loli porn. Let men be men and do what you're too much of a pussy to do.
>>
>>701767598
Call it "bait" all you like, you bombastic idiot, there's the propaganda that's been shoved down your gullible throat from day one, and then there's the truth that OP is enlightening you to.

Some day you may be wise enough to know the difference. Today won't be that day, however.
>>
>>701763805
Society cannot exist without a means to protect itself and its interests. To think else would be foolish.

Those "fucktards" are our own countrymen. They face danger to protect the interest of the state.
Our society needs a warrior class.
>>
File: wake up.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wake up.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>701768579
enlightening......
wise....
not understanding you are the retarded ones....
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 625x626
Gr8 B8
>>
>Haven't really browsed or posted on /b/ much for about a year or so
>Think to myself, "It's all 4chan. How much different from the other boards could it actually be?"
>Decide to come back and see what's going on
>See the type of people that post on here
>Immediately reminded of why I left to begin with
Wow. You are all losers. Both sides of this argument, you are losers.
>>
>>701768634
Never said they weren't needed, only pointed out not important, not intelligent, and not worthwhile. Lowest rung of the ladder. The first to get thrown into the grinder while the more important people sort things out.

>>701768470
Again, you're up your own ass. The millitary simply provides protection while the people and their government sorts shit out. Look at them like the crumple zone in your car. They're there to get squashed.
>>
File: 1472489193601.gif (2 MB, 363x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472489193601.gif
2 MB, 363x269
All this moaning and crying from people who never actually attempted to join any branch of the Armed Forces.
Half of you fucks wouldn't make it through basic.
>>
>>701763805
Funny how you don't seem to have accomplished anything worth touting...
>>
>>701768013

Wanting to experience the thrill of shooting someone else makes me a retard? It's not my fault you're a massive fucking pussy. It's alright, you'll find out the hard way when you can't get female attention because they all know how much of a low-energy beta you are.
>>
>>701764574
>Dude im too smart for the military lmao
>>
I could understand military pride during wars that meant expanding territory, killing sick fucks like the nazis, or at least demanding not to be spit on for fighting a war you didn't want to fight during draft times, but all this shit the last 14 years is hardly a war let alone a good cause.

Exactly what should I admire about modern soldiers? Their low wages, lack of education, or job that's less risky than being a police officer, oil worker, etc.. They know how to shoot a gun and some basic fighting technique, big deal, takes a few weeks to months to learn that shit, not exactly an impressive skill set.
>>
Y'all is dumb. All of you. Op already said he appreciates the job you do protecting the rest of us and that you are needed. He's just saying it the way a 15 year old who just discovered critical thinking would say it.

In truth, op is making good point and so are some of you pro military anons. But you're still dumb, including op.

Ps, op is basically right, at least on some of it. Just a dick.
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
>>701769302
I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.
>>
>>701769109
Most people are too important to join. That's the point. The millitary is the scum at the bottom of the barrel of society, the ones that society least needs to keep safe.

>>701769151
Yup, makes you a retard. If you can only feel important by shooting people, you're a retard. If you think it makes you tough to have a gun, you're a retard. And you're not alpha if someone else (me) is giving you orders via my elected government on where to go, what to do and how hard to suck my cock.
>>
>>701763805
Kind of hypocritical that you hate the very people who preserve your right to be an asshole, but most people like you are usually hypocrites. I would never hire you.
>>
>>701769384
He's just saying it the way you armyfags can understand it.

Fixed it for ya.
>>
>>701769505
Damn, all those accomplishments and you still can't get any pussy
>>
>>701769925
>preserve your right

That's a funny way of saying "kill women and children in other countries, so old men in grey suits that they'll never meet, can secure resources to make themselves wealthier."

Still, it's all the same to you because logic has never been your strong point.
>>
>>701769505
Fucking kek'd
Thanks for making my night :') you are indeed VERY SMART, aren't you? Can you also tie your own laces? What a big boy! Mummy is proud of you! Daddy is too! Your IQ is even of 147...! Wow! Oh my God! I can't. You're too smart for this website.

Go be a wanna playboy crybaby somewhere else :)
>>
>>701769925
I don't think you hiring me is ever going to be an issue, since you obviously don't have the ability to grasp a basic concept, and that makes you far from the kind of person that should be assessing the merits of other people in an employment situation. Let me dumb it down for you.

Military are necessary, but they are not important people. People in the military who believe they are important have lost touch with reality.

I am important. I stay home, work, raise a family, pay taxes, vote.. I contribute to society.

People in the military are paid by my taxes, take orders from my elected officials, and do whatever they fuck they are told.

They are the lowest rungs on the social ladder, they should not expect better. By joining the military they have demonstrated that they have failed at life, are unable to think for themselves or forge their own paths. They are not relevant.
>>
Joined for the college money.
Ended up liking it. Probably gonna go flight warrant officer once I get my fully paid for 4 year degree
Dont believe I fucked up in life
>>
>>701769522
Important?
Yes, because the military is only comprised of the thickest scum society has to offer.
I know you don't believe that.
>>
>>701770268
>>701770412
>falling for copypasta

People still do this?
>>
>>701770540
You just made my point for me. The fact that you don't know you've failed at life is the problem.

Basic training should start with a lecture "You are useless morons who cannot think for yourselves. Shut up and do what I say."
>>
>implying the military isn't a corporation
>implying any corporation values human life other than as a tool
>>
>>701769505
Please tell me you are a troll. Regardless of how smart you think you are, you're still a cog in the wheel. How much was your parents income?

Let's hear some exact figures.
>>
>>701771083
Don't reply to copypasta idiot.
>>
>>701770501
Let me get this straight:

You toil away at work and pay THEM and they're the idiots?

Sounds like someone is bitter they didn't get in on that.
>>
>>701771204
I'm actually surprised that no-one has pasted that "The fuck did you say about me" shit.
>>
>>701766582
You really dont know much about christianity if you demean it to the level of a symbol. Christians dont follow a cross; they follow the power/message behind it.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8
>>
I'm an amotivational loser who basically dropped out of life. When i applied myself i got 90% in school but generally i'm just a lazy twat who skips class to play vidya games.

I don't wanna join the army for life but im considering a 4 year stint in the army to whip my ass into shape. Is this a terrible idea? I don't wanna be a loser who collect porn anymore. I wanna become a hard working successful type A motherfucker
>>
>>701771083
Don't reply to copypasta, idiot.
>>
>>701771270
I work hard, and pay my taxes.
I pay people to work for me. I value them, as they make me more money.
I pay the military to work for me via my taxes and my government, but I don't rate them as highly as I rate my employees.
If it came between hiring someone in the military against someone who wasn't, I'd hire the civilian because at lease the civilian hasn't failed that hard that they had to sign up to be given direction.
>>
>>701766582
Yes. I want my parents to boast that they have a son that fought in Syria.
>>
File: 1465851674602.jpg (20 KB, 328x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465851674602.jpg
20 KB, 328x312
> a bunch of basement dwelling nerds and cashiers at gas stations

> too fucking important to join.

> more like to weak to do a 2 mile run.
>>
11/b/ here. Left the crust punk scene and joined. 7 years later I'm a 26 year old E6 (in the guard now) make over 30 an hour at my civvy job and honestly enjoy both the guard and my regular job. I hope the diabetes takes you all swiftly to minimize the pain of being a human tumor. Also, we all know 8th grade is hard but you guys need to focus your puberty angst on something else, bleach chugging contests perhaps?
>>
>>701768013
>Wong.

Oh really, the citizens gave the orders to invade Iraq and Afghanistan?
>>
>>701771661
Ok, fair enough. However, you've yet to explain why military people have "failed". At least, not in any sort of coherent speech.

Why do you feel like they've failed? Have security guards, police, or other similar government jobs failed in your mind as well?
>>
File: Gawd.jpg (19 KB, 239x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gawd.jpg
19 KB, 239x211
>>701771790
>entirely useless with regard to anything requiring cognition

>reduced to the absolute basest of human traits - physicality

>hired to be a meat popsicle, based on the one simple fact that he is a purely physical being and absolutely nothing else

I'm crying. Crying with laughter.
>>
>>701768984
What did we lose?
>>
>>701772034
The people elected to governments who did, so we need to take responsibility for that.
>>
>>701769030
Not intelligent? What about George W. Bush? He was in the air force.

QED//
>>
the military is definitely a big joke at this point. really obscure opaque wars that are carrying out fringe objectives that aren't readily apparent to the average voter - in the worst cases it's just straight up misled on false beliefs.

also take it from someone who has lived in an area where there's a bunch of bases now - military jobs are a huge racket. I saw a fucking job paying like $70K a year with a "prior military background" preferred that required the person to know "basic Microsoft office skills" and fucking visual basic. like fuck off. people talk about the US government wasting money, but all that wasted money is actually going to military CONTRACTORS and is not actually being used by the government. it's a total sham.
>>
>>701771539
stay on the couch
>>
>>701772445
And JFK was in the military, but obviously wasn't trained to dodge a bullet.
>>
>>701772512
Then go out a get a job. If the only job you can get is potentially catching bullets in some god forsaken corner of the earth, you've failed at life.
>>
>>701771539
The military can instill some discipline but only if you take it seriously
Dont get married while your in
As soon as you get out use your GI bill on a 4 year and basically get paid to go to school and fuck college chicks
College is so much easier after serving at least from my experience(engineering major)
>>
>>701763805
Protip: McDonalds restroom cleaners aren't in a position to hire anyone
>>
>>701769505
All you'll ever be is a nerd, nerd
>>
>>701766089
>you're effectively a meat shield for people more important than you
Service member here
Your welcome
>>
>>701764644
>3rd word
>this b8
>>
>>701769522
Glory in combat is as old as the Y chromosome itself, cuck
>>
>>701771861
Sup 11/b/! 68W here love working with you glories alcoholics
>>
File: image_2 (1).png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_2 (1).png
17 KB, 600x600
I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
>>
File: OP.png (167 KB, 681x798) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OP.png
167 KB, 681x798
>>701763805
>you
>pic related
>>
>>701770501
People who go to school don't make money, are assigned homework by their teachers, and do whatever the fuck they're told too
>>
>>701773225
Cheers doc! The next one I drink is for you. Also I'll change my socs and take ibuprofen
>>
LOL.....OP is just jealous because he failed the ASVAB and was rejected by the military.
>>
>>701773197
What glory?

If you can remember the names of more than 10 people who died in battle across the last 200 years I would be very surprised. But we remember names like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln. Jefferson Davis. Winston Churchill. Joseph Stalin. Adolph Hitler. Harry Truman. The glory is with those who pull the strings, not with those who fight. You may feel glorious, but no-one other than you shares that feeling with you. It's all in your head, right next to your inflated ego and your vision of what is masculine.
>>
File: 1467472933778.jpg (236 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467472933778.jpg
236 KB, 960x1280
>>701772991

Thanks bud. Are army chicks any good/easy to bang?
>>
File: Trigglypuff.gif (300 KB, 300x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trigglypuff.gif
300 KB, 300x200
>>701771861
>semper fi, guise, baby killers fo' life, amirite?

The world's biggest military against a bunch of rice paddy gooks in black trakky-daks. LOST IT.

The world's biggest military against a bunch of goat-fucking camel herders wearing towels on their heads. LOST IT. TWICE.

The world's biggest military against a bunch of woman-beating camel jockeys with no prior military experience other than fending off the Russians. LOST IT.

The United States Armed Forces is the biggest joke in the modern world.
>>
>>701766089
>meatshield
Son, you need to stop playing video games if you think soldiers are your meatshield. I would love to see you say anything like that to a real killer. You are just some liberal cuck.
>>
>>701773948
Easy, yes. Good? Go for chair force wooks, they tend to be the hottest
>>
>>701774015
Biggest reason we lost is because we couldn't use our forces to the maximum due to projected civilian casualties as a result.

You know how easy it would be to air strike a shitskin hubble? Literally no casualties. ISIS just doesn't have the ability to deal with airstrikes, so they set up their rat nests in places with high civilian concentrations so that we can't airstrike it.
>>
>>701774015

The US actually has one of the world's smallest militaries, but don't let facts cloud your thinking. Carry on, anon....carry on.
>>
>>701770501
That's an interesting argument, are you this anon?>>701769505
Because the whole forging your own path thing sounds like a lot of talk if you had an easy path to success your whole life and were surrounded by others with the same.
I'm just curious if you were so smart and successful, why is it you don't think you could go somewhere someone else told you and complete an objective, you're given a mission parameter and tools to do it. Wouldn't a smart person be able to do such a job? Expressing a lot of contempt for any risk to your personal safety it really doesn't sound like you're capable of it.
>>
>>701774059
Explain to my how they're not?

Go on.

Explain to me why you think you're more important than me?
>>
The fedoras and neck beards are out in full force tonight.
>>
>>701774015
>11B
>Semper Fi

The diabetes has gotten your brain, I'm sorry
>>
>>701774347
That isn't me. That was copypasta. The fact you couldn't pick copypasta reinforces the idea that you shouldn't be given the keys to the stationary cupboard, let alone be in charge of hiring people.
>>
>>701774015
They aren't all just stupid sand niggers. If you had an education you would learn who taught them and for what reason. The problem was of course their religious bullshit causing strife after their exchange in warfare education
>>
File: lel.jpg (34 KB, 400x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel.jpg
34 KB, 400x283
>>701774311
>so they set up their rat nests in places with high civilian concentrations so that we can't airstrike it

So you admit that a bunch of shitskins are smarter than every single so-called "brain" in the world's most powerful military? Semper fi, you fucking rhesus monkey faggot.
>>
>>701773948
I havent worked with to many female types (was a 68W tide to mostly infantry units) But when ever i did there was like a 50/50 chance she was a slut
Probably wouldnt marry/go out with one until after she ets
>>
>>701763805
TL;DR
He's right though. Some of the worlds finest people join the military. Many people are not smart enough to join, or have proven they cannot be trusted with important information or responsibility.

Additionally, these people (me included) are willing to sign a blank check that is cashable for up to and including our lives for our country and for each other.

The USA, capitalism, free market and all the bill of rights are worth keeping. I hope we can keep the socialist dickheads from taking over and ruining civilization for us when we're done doing what the rest of you idiots can't do, and would not ever do.
>>
File: 1470974757101.jpg (65 KB, 1118x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470974757101.jpg
65 KB, 1118x640
>>701763805
>>
>>701774182
And before you deploy predetermine which chicks in your unit are bang able and which ones are not
Couple weeks into the deployment the line gets fuzzy
>>
>>701774641
It doesn't take a genius to observe and figure out a course of action.

They know that US won't strike if it means lots of civilians will die, so they hide around a lot of civilians.

But everywhere else they go they get absolutely destroyed. Personally I think that civilian casualties are acceptable if it means stopping a growing threat, even if it would risk breeding animosity towards the united states.
>>
>>701774359
Become an hero anon its your only hope
>>
>>701774983
Pro-tip, hotshot. There already IS animosity towards the United States. From every single other nation on EARTH.
>>
>>701772305
Actually, courage is a big part of it.
My friends who have fought have talked about having to scout out areas with snipers or transport goods on roads with RPGs firing at them from the sides, at night too
>>
>>701772396
Lol
>>
>>701774603
Okay, I wasn't aware you were hiring. I'm a little bit heart broken that I wasn't aware memorizing copy/pasta on a mongolian throat singing fan enthusiast message board was a requirement.
I'm going to go shred my resume. This is my two week notice I've disgraced my famiry Sudoku time.
>>
>>701774641
>So you admit that a bunch of shitskins are smarter than every single so-called "brain"

Well, if you call hiding behind their own children when engaging in battle smart, then here's your sign.
>>
>>701774986
And you fail.

My life has too much worth to take, whether by my hand or someone elses, and while it's possible I could get shot in a robbery or hit by a car, it's stupid to deliberately put your life on the line unless you have no other options. If your only option in life is that you need to risk it to make your way, to have someone tell you what to do and how to do it, then I put it to you that you have failed at life.
>>
Its so funny 90% of them have the most asinine pointless jobs and they come back acting like a hero when they basically went to summer camp.
Ive never known any succesful person that entered the military because they wanted to as a career path.

Its always a kid that slacked off his entire life then posts on facebook how hes "gettin my shit together 100 fam" and the military gives him a free pass to be babied and placed in a gentle career path.
>>
>>701772623
Andrew Jackson was in the army, and he killed the banks
>>
>>701775116
And yet the rest of the word still deals with the US, makes trade alliances, asks for help, and the US still remains the most powerful nation on this planet.
>>
>>701775395
Obvious copypasta is obvious, even if you've never seen it before. There lies your problem. No deductive reasoning.
>>
>>701763805
Even as a military guy, I agree to a point. I love my country and I fight for it because that's what I want to do, I feel it in my blood for whatever reason. Idk why so many people suck military people's dicks even if they were in for just 4 years to get free college and not actually join because they want to serve. I grew up in a military family and was taught that you have to fight for what you believe or people will come and take it away. I have no desire to kill people, and with my job I shouldn't have to. I mean that's what makes America great IMO. Everyone can have an opinion and not get prosecuted for it, and that's part of the reason why I defend it. Now if there were a humanitarian military I'd join that because I believe it's more important to save innocent lives than to say like "it's not here so why do I care"
>>
>>701775116
>There already IS animosity towards the United States

Confused jealousy and rage with animosity, They can't figure out why their fucked up governments don't work, so they do the same things over and over again and try to come to the US.

Pro-tip Einstein, you're in the country you are for a reason.
>>
>>701775651
As OP I do wish to thank you for your service.
>>
>>701773443
kek saved
>>
>>701773927
A lot of those people were in the military. I'm joining as an officer too. What do you do? Can the average American name someone in your line of work?
>>
>>701763805
Bait this shit tier.
>>
File: 1472308187121.jpg (179 KB, 850x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472308187121.jpg
179 KB, 850x850
>>701775496
Your life has too much worth to take?
Where does all this self-importance come from? Why is it you try and separate yourself from everyone else like you're not a part of everyone else?
But I did have to kek at

"to have someone tell you what to do and how to do it"

I take it you never had an employer before.
>>
ITT a hot-dog-on-a-stick employee trolls the military
>>
File: Anthony.png (466 KB, 676x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anthony.png
466 KB, 676x637
>>701776205
>this narrow-minded gumbold genuinely thinks OP's post is bait
>>
>>701766524
>Establish a communist striking distance within Japan if SK fell
>bunch of college students held hostsge by pro USSR fuck heads gunning for their island to become Cuban Missile Crisis 2 eletric boogaloo
>>
>>701776190
"Were" in the military. They succeeded after they got out. You might say they succeeded in life despite their military service.
>>
>>701764156
Sounds like someone bought a load of bullshit.
>>
>>701763805

We get it. You vape.
>>
Just think, while your watching your brothers in arms breathe their last from an IED, I'm tearing your wife's sugar walls up.
>>
File: kekekekekekek.jpg (113 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kekekekekekek.jpg
113 KB, 413x395
>>701764644
top fucking kek
>>
>>701776364
Yep, but he never asked me to go overseas and live in squalor while risking my life, and I'd certainly never volunteer for that, or respect someone who did.
>>
>>701764955
Underrated post
>>
File: 1471799494022.png (7 KB, 294x171) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471799494022.png
7 KB, 294x171
>>701763805
>>
>>701776701
You don't have to either. I see it as a job just like any other one, this one just has some different risks.
>>
>>701775642
Well okay, good luck winning the internet guy.
Apply a little deductive reasoning why it's important to always avoid bait, I'd love to hear your thoughts on why it's so important to avoid.
>>
>>701763805
Meh, it's not so bad. After 3 kills you get a UAV and after 5 you get to call in an airstrike.
>>
I mean yeah...yeah actually you're kind of right. Nevermind that they mindlessly do whatever someone with a imaginary title tells them to do.
>>
File: image.png (308 KB, 492x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
308 KB, 492x419
>>701769505
>bragging on an anonymous imageboard
Copypasta/10
>>
File: 1467857211304.png (354 KB, 966x821) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467857211304.png
354 KB, 966x821
Same here. Fucking sick of young vets. FUCK you.....And No I Will Not Thank You For Your service.
>>
>>701777073
>someone with a imaginary title
Shouldn't you be doing your homework about now?
>>
>>701763805
>ignoring the fact that without a military presence we wouldn't be a somewhat free country so you wouldnt be able to post retarded threads
>>
File: all dat war.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
all dat war.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3364
>>701763805
>>701764574
>inb4 biting this bait

OP, grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiny little emo bitch. Life sucks, get over it, or do the world a favor and hang yourself; oxygen is valuable, and you are wasting it.

I know this fact is hard to accept, but there is nothing you can do about the dark powers that rule this world, this applies to everyone from the faggot working in a fast food joint to the marine turning sandniggers into gibblets.

Also, you use the term, "Those who join the military are failures.", when quite frankly, you're the one who seems to be a failure.

You obviously feel inferior to men in the military, especially considering you're probably a skinny faggot, or a fat as fuck momma's boy. The aforementioned traits of you are also why you don't have a girl.

Get off /b/ and bash your skull in on a counter-top corner.
>>
>>701776469
Yes, I'm sure being in the military had nothing to do with their success
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 970x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 970x344
>>701763805
I want do argue with you OP but everyone I know who joined the military was pants-on-head had-a-minder-in-middleschool killed-stray-cats for-fun retarded.
>>
>>701777385
have fun with no standing military of any sort when another foreign nation invades and blows up all the schools, hospitals, and don't forget, your favorite starbucks then puts you in a work camp.
>>
>>701763805
Shut up you fucktard!!!
They do raise because they think we respect them. Don't ruin a good deal cause you're a faggot.
>>
>>701777777
>>
File: Image.jpg (98 KB, 900x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Image.jpg
98 KB, 900x675
>>701776701
Sure, that's understandable.
But truthfully, I'm more interested in seeing what gives your life more value than others.
What about your consciousness is so vastly different that the thought of taking a risk in your life is unthinkable?
>>
>>701776661
wow you're so cool dude
>>
>>701767852
But wed win.

Some people come out of the military more intelligent than the upper middle class. But thinking that the "entire military" and "everyone that used to be military" would join this cause is the same reason coups dont work. Because its fucking stupid. And you lose.

But yes, while military is an easy way into a better life that doesnt make it worthless.
>>
>>701777828
Let's see, the last time that shit happened........oh 1812!!
>>
>any life matters
>>
>>701778142
Well clearly the military's doing it's job then.
>>
>>701778291
Lost last 4 conflicts.....ummm...no
>>
Being in the military used to be something people did because they loved the country, and they genuinely felt like it was something worth fighting to protect.
The reason only idiots join the military now is because we only fight to control more than we already do. Our military is strictly for profit now.

It sucks. I don't want to die so that someone above me can buy a new car.
>>
I do believe that there is a universal goodness worth discovering and sharing.

Until people actually start thinking and meaning it, however, instead of feeling and acting on said feeling, people are going to fight and kill. It sucks shit.

If only we would use our heads instead of our guns. Call me a faggot with a lot of ideals, but if you practice now what you believe and are able to spread it in any way shape or form, it can go very, very far.

We live, breathe, and prosper off of one another's happiness, and until that ideology becomes universally accepted around the world, expect people to be recruited and fight for their country, good or bad. Let's use our brains as much as possible this time around fellas.
>>
File: 6523746.png (93 KB, 382x289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6523746.png
93 KB, 382x289
>>701763805
>be me
>have gf
>gf basically cheats on me with this firefighter guy
>feelsbadman
>fast forward a bit, see that she posted on facebook that her "fiance" was joining the marines
>get back in touch with her after he goes to boot camp
>slowly work my way back into her life
>I was always the guy who was there for her when she needed someone
>bitch I just wanted in your pants
>she calls him and they get into a big fight, he says he was stressed because of training
>she is very upset
>comfort her
>ask if she needs me to stay over that night
>she says yes
>fuck her brains out, fuck her in the ass, cum on her face
>come over maybe 3 times a week and fuck her
>he's gone for two years
>one day i'm over there, she's in the shower after intense doggy style
>hear a ding on her phone
>it's a facebook message from him
>just a bunch of lovey crap
>send him a message back
>"call me jody because I just fucked your bitch"
>send him a picture of her in the shower through the shower door
>turn her phone off
>get dressed and leave
>never speak to her again
>mfw they broke up and he tried to commit suicide
>>
>>701778474
>I don't want to die so that someone above me can buy a new car.
What makes you think those people couldn't buy all the cars that exist already? New ones too. They don't need that many cars.
>>
>>701778454
Yeah, but those were on foreign soil. So they don't count.
>>
>>701769030
Well you're half right the government wasn't allways able to to solve problems diplomatically and people would have to fight aka soilders but now wmd or weapons of mass destruction made diplomatic problem solving for lack of a better word easier... But then again we're all faggots on b so...
>>
>>701769505
You sound like a psycho, ever seen a psychologist? You sound like the "smart kid " that never could get the girl and are going to go for the high score
>>
File: 1442571422947.jpg (220 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442571422947.jpg
220 KB, 1182x966
>>701778454
>tfw we won every conflict in the middle east
>mfw I'm right and you're wrong
>>
OP is right. The military is for brainwashed douchebro fascists and people who have no skills and no options in life.
>>
>>701768470
>foreign superpower
Rofl get a load of this faggot. Thank god our military thwarted saddams invasion plans. Next up Mexico is going to invade unless we build a wall.
>>
>>701778838
Honestly it sounded to me like he never had a choice in life. Didn't pick his parents, didn't pick his schools or class mates, didn't pick what he worked on in school or really how to work on it since there's a right answer and not really a new right answer when it comes to teaching and grading.
Military sounds like the same to him, doesn't pick what he jobs does, doesn't pick who his boss is. Basically the same thing except military just requires a degree of selfless service that seems to get him a wild hair up his ass when he wrote it.
>>
>>701769522
>Most people are too important to join. That's the point. The millitary is the scum at the bottom of the barrel of society, the ones that society least needs to keep safe.
Confirmed you never attempted to join or looked into the requirements to be able to join.
Your health needs to be perfect, no prior broken bones, no prior invasive surgery of any kind what so ever, no allergies, beyond a certain eye sight prescription renders you ineligible, no prior psych visits or mental health history, have never been admitted for an addiction, no convicted felonies as well as have misdemeanors wiped from your record, must pass urinalysis (even after you hit the fleet you are tested at random aka all the fucking time), you must have a home address, you must have a certain IQ, ASVAB score, GT score, high school diploma, and if no HS diploma you must have a GED with college credits
Yeah, really scraping the bottom of the barrel, fuck wit
>>
>>701773443
>this
>>
>>701779160
China
Russia
India
North Korea
Iran
>>
File: image.gif (404 KB, 475x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
404 KB, 475x259
>>701763805
I make 6 figures a year because of my TS clearance and experience gained in the army.

OP is a retard.

I got to kill shit skins overseas, visit dozens of gnarly countries--fucking bitches around the world, and get PAID to get my physics degree.

All while OP maintains his NEET status and neckbeard in mom's basement.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 125x125
>>701763805
>>
>>701778684
LOL. Military fags love to kill themselves. Fucking retards sign up to see fucked up shit and then an hero when they actually see fucked up shit. Soooooo manly lol. Cry more. That's what you get for being such a fucking tool.
>>
>>701779952
Two decimal places at the end of your salary doesn't make it "six figures."
>>
>>701780194
So do traps, yet you still bust loads to them daily faggot
>>
>>701764955
kek
>>
File: image.png (298 KB, 495x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 495x640
>>701764955
This generates hearty keks within me loins, because all these cucklords will preach about how
>muh military for morons
>muh intelligence too high
while jerking it to the wars in GoT and al the rest of their fantasy shows.

Mfw you fat cucks will never be warriors
Mfw you pussies will never get pussy
Mfw ww3 pops off and you're all crying for our help
>>
>>701763805
You do realize millitary pays just as much state and federal taxes as everyone else right.)?
>>
>>701781262
Implying WW3 won't be a nuclear apocolypse.
>>
>>701764574
preach it, brother
>>
>>701773443
chortled
>>
You're all ignoring the fact that KILLING PEOPLE IS FUN.
Most will never know what it's like to lie in cover and wait for your victim to walk into your sights. To feel the exhilaration of seeing a half dozen armed sandniggers come into view. To watch as they approach knowing that certain death awaits. To move the crosshairs across them as you decide who will die first. To flip the safety off and feel your finger touch the trigger. Heart racing from the rush, you hold steady as you watch the crosshairs bounce with every heart beat. "Time to die" you think as you take a slow breath and let half of it out. And, in between heart beats, you feel the break of the trigger. The recoil of the rifle. You see the puff of red mist as your shot connects.
>cont
>>
>>701763805
Ten to one I pay more taxes than you. We pay taxes just like any other citizen.
>>
File: approved.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
approved.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>701773443
kek
>>
>>701766089
Why do I have a feeling that you're just some butthurt faggot that probably got cucked by a soldier because you're too much of a bitch to please a woman? Guess what faglord? I worked for one of the biggest banks in America before I joined. But I got to the point in my life where I felt the urge to just kill little faggot slike you on a daily basis, but I did the smart thing and joined the infantry so I could put my aggression to use. There's a lot of smart people that joined for other reasons. Only like 10 percent of soldiers actually join as a last resort. Your obviously just some butthurt retard that for some reason has animosity towards service members.
>>
>>701766089
Failed at life?? Most service is done at a young time in life, so there is still a lifetime of opportunities ahead.

You must be very young and inexperienced.
Hopefully, you won't wallow in the gutter for much longer.
>>
File: 7526503_orig.jpg (185 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7526503_orig.jpg
185 KB, 1024x691
>>701782371
It's fun to see vets get their legs and arms blown off and still hear them say how it was "worth it" and how they "sacrificed for muh freedums".
>>
>>701763805
being a soldier makes you a murdering prostitute for the powerful elite.
i pity people in uniform.
honor and sacrifice are abstract constructions to justify murder on behalf of the powerful elite.

op is right.
>>
>>701764156
>honor
>I signed my life over to someone else because I can't be trusted with making my own decisions
>>
i dont think people realize that most people in the military dont have a combat MOS
>>
>>701782936
Gonna come out and say it.

Most people in the military these days will come out, cry about their ptsd, and basically be a drain on welfare for the rest of their lives.

A few might make something of themselves, but they could've made so much more if they hadn't had 4 years at their prime of life sucked away in mindless drills and obeying orders.
>>
>>701782371
One down as the others stand in shock and surprise. You could drop another with a quick follow up shot. But you don't. They don't know where the shot came from and you don't want to give away your position. So you watch as they dive for cover. Slowly, you rack the bolt. Placing your hand to catch the spent casing and keep the spinning brass from throwing off a flash of sunlight to show the enemy where you are. And they are looking.
>cont
>>
File: arte_macabro.jpg (333 KB, 1155x989) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arte_macabro.jpg
333 KB, 1155x989
Such a proud, dignified veteran here.
>>
>>701769030
Not intelligent??
You have not known anyone in the military.

I am far more intelligent than you on the best day of your life.

Your erroneous statement about the purpose of the military, whilst "important people sort things out", shows an utter lack of politics, history and philosphy.
>>
>>701783493
>Someone called me stupid?
>Quick, throw in undergrad buzz words!!!
>>
>>701769505
Oh, you're double BS, alright.
>>
>>701783493
>tries to use big words to appear smart
>misuses a comma

You failed hard friendo
>>
>>701768013
Hey fuckstic, you do realize service members were civilians before they joined and will be once again? You act like your part of some fucking elite club, you dumb little cum guzzler. Some people feel a sense of duty and that they ought to pay back to the country in which they love. I bet your some little rich faggot that lives with mommy and daddy, bit supports things like blm and feminism because you're so oppressed.
>>
>>701783587
>don't have a degree
>quick sound like I have one
>>
>>701763805
>I would never hire one

If a veteran has the right qualifications for a job why shouldn't they get hired?
>>
File: 1920-SkatPlayers.jpg (47 KB, 333x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1920-SkatPlayers.jpg
47 KB, 333x450
Dem veterans. Such a great life. Muh freedoms. Muh legs. Totally worth it.
>>
>>701769522
Civilians who are not in the DoD don't tell the military to do squat.

Neither do your representatives.

What a retard.
>>
>>701783741
I have an associate's and bachelor of science, actually. Keep on being a bullet magnet, son.
>>
>>701783737
This. I love my county and I put in four years because I wanted to give back to the ones before me.
I don't believe that I fought for our freedom, but I honor those who truly did.

Why do people hate on he military? I've met worse civilians than soldiers, regardless of how fowl some of the troops were.
>>
>>701783741
Get on my astrophysics life pussy
I'm more physically fit than you, more accomplished and respected as an American, AND more intelligent than you.
Not only do I research for NASA at cape canaveral, FL, but I also got to kill sand nigs.
You're such a coward.

You'll never make it brah
>>
>>701783369
Time moves slowly as you wait. An occasional head pops up from behind cover but you don't shoot. There's a chance you could miss and you don't want to give them the satisfaction. You want a chest shot. A sure kill. Soon, one stands up. Gun at the ready. Still you don't shoot. Ahmed is the sniper bait. Nobody likes him. He's the most expendable. So you wait. Seeing that Ahmed is still alive after a couple minutes, the rest slowly stand up. This time, Mohamed is going to die. Again, you squeeze the trigger.
>cont
>>
>>701784286
>Work for NASA
>Uses "Brah".

Proof NASA is overfunded.
>>
File: image.jpg (669 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
669 KB, 960x960
People who join the military are retards and also there wives and girlfriends get boned by dudes while they are got getting there limbs blown off. Then they get to spend the rest of there days having psd and crying to a inch of men. Talk about being cocked + 100
>>
>>701783337
That is a really narrow view.
You are very young and inexperienced.

The self-discipline required to be a soldier, is an important part of learning to act in a collective of very different people.
Such is needed not just in the military, but in police forces, firefighters and emergency room staff.

They do NOT want automatons.
In any given order, there is room for initiative and opportunity.
>>
>>701783976
I'm not hating on the military here. I acknowledge that they are an important part of our country. I hate that people feel entitled because they served. They are not entitled. For whatever reason they chose to give up on free will, self determination and self reliance, and they feel that makes them important. It doesn't. It makes them a resource to be used by the rest of us.
>>
>>701782371
>>701783369
>>701784477
What it was like for me:

Forces on the ground call out a position, coordinates X-Y confirmed. Awaiting confirmation. Confirmation granted. Payload ready and inbound to target location. Squeeze the trigger and deliver 500 pounds of precision laser guided explosive death.

You don't see it, only the white cloud and the parts flying. Awaiting confirmation...

Confirmed, targets neutralized.

Mission accomplished.

Chairforce4life
>>
>>701783976
>Why do people hate on he military?
There's been years of civil unrest. Military is just the strongest fist the system has. Picking at the nails won't really pull it apart but people do it anyway probably because they think soldiers are drones or at least stupid enough to be considered one. I really wish I could say I was different before I joined despite knowing vets I thought were smart, some people are just ignorant and lash out at the system and anyone in it.
>>
>>701784941
>on 4chan
>browses /b/
>sarcastically uses green text to hate on NASA physicist
>>
>>701766582
>it came to me on LSD
Sign #1 of a shit idea
>>
File: image.jpg (938 KB, 2843x2087) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
938 KB, 2843x2087
>>701763805

Why do civilian fucksticks think they are worth anything?

>They are so fucking weak that their only option is to not join the military.
>They are considered so worthless by people who matter that they are left in their useless routines in the us to be shot at by sand niggers.
>They come back from 3rd rate leadership credentials and expect to be given overwatch position work in the civilian sector. What about those who went overseas? Who put foot to ass to all those international threats? Who went boldly foreword to pick up the slack, to fight and earned respect that paid civilians in blood with a check written for any cost including their very lives so these worthless sons-a-bitches could still be sad sacks of shit scared at being shot at.

I have no respect for civilian fucksticks. I would never hire one.

Fix'd
>>
>>701783737
>Some people feel a sense of duty and that they ought to pay back to the country in which they love.
then kill Obama, Hillary2016, the jews, feminists, etc.
>>
>>701785238
Any service member who acts or feels entitled is a piece of shit.
Any good troop knows that.
There are shitbags in every organization, even your own fucking family.
And that's coming from an Army SGT.
We do not "give up on free will." What the fuck is that shit. We give 4 years in exchange for 4 years of free schooling.
Insecure civilians are the only ones talking shit and making claims here.
>>
>>701785886
Same. Civilians are entitled, worthless crybabies. I seriously couldn't believe it after getting out. They're always slow, late, and disrespectful.
Also, no ambition.
>>
File: napoleon-11.jpg (238 KB, 1920x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
napoleon-11.jpg
238 KB, 1920x481
>>701783708
Okay.

"Friendo" is not a proper word.
You failed even harder.

Minor grammatical errors are found in the texts of even the greatest writers.

You haven't proven any intellectual ability.

Would you prefer worldly philosophy or a more abstract form, such as logical positivism?

Care to discuss Debussy??

How about compare/contrast the French Jacobins and the Directory?
>>
>>701769505
Get a load of this copy pasta.
>>
>>701786690
If took you that long to google smart sounding stuff, right?
>>
>>701787363
Your responses continue to show a lack of insight.

Why do you need to puff yourself up with poorly reasoned opinions, with no life experience to back them up??

You sound like a young callow fellow.
>>
I work at a bar near an naval base. You can tell when the fleet is out because the place is full of wives and girlfriends looking to hook up. I usually have anywhere between 2-6 of them on the go at once. I hear more about the lifestyle from them, the reality that is. While they're away they're all macho and loving and shit, but when they're back they're all emo, brooding and acting like a victim.

Most of the wives are in it for the pay without the responsibility. I'd say 25% are hoping that hubby catches a bullet overseas so they can get the widows pension for life. Smart really.

Anyway. Sure, call me underachieving because I work in a bar, but I earn more than those jarheads do, and don't have to risk my life. I have pussy on tap, and all the conveniences of not living in a tent. That's a win for me.
>>
>>701763805
Military grunts work hard. You don't hire them for their brain, you hire them for their other qualities.
>>
>>701788017
That's so fucking depressing I would hear about it before joining up but hearing about that kind of shit all the time in the military when I got in really sunk that idea in my head.
You'd think it'd be easy to meet a girl that could uphold some marriage vows for a year. Makes you wonder how the heck guys who work a lot of hours don't catch their women doing this stuff not having to go out of town on business.
>>
>>701766967
Or he's fat, weak, and got disqualified by the military; so he goes home and says "I'll show them!" As he's stuffing the remainder of a party size bag of cheetos in his miserable gullet, sweating and breathing heavily as his fat fucking dick beaters mash the keyboard with the intensity of a rhinoceros taking a shit. Fucking kids man....
>>
Most military guus are dumb as shit. I worked in the writing center at my college and almost all of the military guys who walked in for homework help were barely literate. There were more than a few who couldn't put a complete sententence on their fucking resumé. It was sobering seeing people 10 years older than me who seriously struggled putting their thoughts into words. Felt kinda bad for em. They probably weren't read to as kids or seomthing.
>>
>>701763805
I'm gonna say this for the record... I was in the Air Force for telecom for just under 5 years. I completed my BA degree while on active duty, and when I got out, I had relevant job experience, and zero college debt. Fast forward 5 years... I make more than the bulk majority of my peer group (I'm 29) - 6 figures, and I'm currently getting my Executive MBA at a top tier b-school paid for in full by the Feds. It's a $110k program. Now, do you mind telling me how I'm such an idiot? I'd love to hear it...
>>
>>701789956
If you don't use it, you lose it.
>>
>>701789994

You joined the military.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>701791807
You post ignorant uninformed opinions.

Hooray for you.
>>
>>701792952

> says he was in military
> stated he's a moron for joining military
> suggests person is uninformed
> has autism and confirms OPs original statement

Thanks for your service moron. You're still a fucking moron.
>>
File: Bad Poast.jpg (45 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bad Poast.jpg
45 KB, 500x750
>>701763805
Yes, let us just toss the military and its "fucktards", lets see what happens then.
>>
>>701793240
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
BTFO
T
F
O

I really can't even say nice shot man, what was that?
>>
>>701793514

You're missing the point. Yes the military is required.

But the people in it are fucking morons.

This is still a bait thread though.

The point OP was making is so fucking obvious that the only reason he would have any need to post it is either a) he's fucking twelve and just figured out how to critically think or b) it's a bait thread.
>>
File: Randy.jpg (24 KB, 994x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Randy.jpg
24 KB, 994x431
>>701793514
I'll join a local militia that doesn't, you know, invade other nations, murder their citizens and steal their resources, at the behest of faceless, old men wearing expensive, grey suits.

Hoo-ah, faggot.
>>
>>701768072
True we shouldn't shit on them for their choice to join the military, but they shouldn't act like entitled, self righteous pricks
>>
>>701763805

Does this make you mad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
>>
>>701793578

Yeah I get it, you cannot come up with a valid point to prove you're not a retard for joining the military, congratulations.

P.S. Judging by your ridiculous damage control statement, you're a nigger right?
>>
>>701793826
>I'll join a local militia that doesn't, you know, invade other nations, murder their citizens and steal their resources, at the behest of faceless, old men wearing expensive, grey suits.

So what you're saying is you want to do that in your own nation.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>701794114

Service member detected.
>>
I guess
>>
>>701793826
Murdering citizens and stealing resources is part of the world friend, the strong will always take from the weak.
>>
>>701766967
>implying the military fags aren't the ones whose wives are getting gangbanged while they're deployed
>>
>>701794294

Then come home and complain about PTSD yet telling Civi's that they're pussies for not signing up.

Ultimate cucks.
>>
>>701794067
I'm not the anon you were replying with before.
It's alright if you're too soft for military service. Not everyone is cut out for it.
>>
>>701763805
Some people are meant to be cannon fodder
I bet a single bomb with the same price tag as a Col. Could do what that Col. did, but in minutes not years.
>>
>>701794504

> not everyone is born retarded and wanted to be cucked by politicians

No shit retard

Remember that at your next PTSD session while in fucking your wife in the ass faggot.
>>
>>701794294
>implying you could even get a girl when their not around on that continent

Some guys in the military have bad taste in women, but no women have a taste in you.
>>
>>701763805

Congrats, you hold exactly the same opinion that like 95% of Americans do. How brilliant of you.
>>
>>701794687
If you're so much smarter than politicians, why didn't you get a law degree and run for office?
>>
File: 1353066675224.gif (344 KB, 160x120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353066675224.gif
344 KB, 160x120
lol stupid americunts
>>
>>701763805
OP is troll
>>
>>701794721

Not the anon you're replying to but honestly man don't kid yourself.

Military wives are so fucking easy to pick up. Go to any dive bar near a base and you can probably find your buddies wife there looking to fuck.

Go hit it. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>701793240
You are an uninformed, empty-headed, wussy little douchebag.

I'm infinitely more intelligent than you.
You only post childish insults.

I have challenged you.
You continue to post juvenalia.

You're a pathetic weed who doesn't even have the capacity to define "autism".

Open your mouth wide, little boy.
>>
>>701789994
>money is what defines my worth
>anecdotal evidence is acceptable
Fucking retard
>>
>>701794789

Holy shit your retardation knows no bounds.

My not being in politics has no relationship with your stupidity for blindly following them.

I'm really sorry you cannot keep up but you continually valid the OP with your statements.

You're a stupid individual and that's okay. Just suck it up and move on cuck.
>>
>>701795007

Lol.

Keep foaming at the mouth fuckboi.

You still haven't provided anything to prove you're not a moron, on the contrary, your inability to present logical arguments continues to show how fucking stupid you are.

Keep trying to insult me but I know more about you than you do about me.

You joined the military, therefore, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>701763805
Some people aren't born with opportunities. Some people are born into lower class families who can't pay for higher education. The military offers education for free, and helps pay for college when you get back. A huge portion of America's military come from poor families. The military offers opportunities. And not all MOS's are combat related.

Besides that, there is military tradition in some families. The military instills discipline and other values like loyalty and sacrifice. It forces you to work hard in order to achieve. This is good for you.


If you're actually this stupid that you think there is no benefit to joining the military you're literally retarded. The only explaination is that you're blatantly trolling or reacting to some "hero" worshipping garbage on facebook. Stop being a fag and read a book or something nigger.
>>
>>701795138
>>701795386
>Disagreeing with me is stupid
>It's not logical to disagree with me
>I'm right! I can't do anything about the things I'm complaining about because I don't understand how things work and just want to childishly scream about how it's all wrong!
>>
>>701795386
OK I'm just a bystander who saw this post on the end of the thread, but nothing pisses me off more than people who are pseudo-intellectuals that simply say shit like "YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE IRRATIONAL AND ILLOGICAL" and resort to insults without furthering their argument at all and think because they used big words that makes them a genius just like mommy and daddy told him/her when he/she was a kid.
>>
>>701795760

You realise you're the one just throwing shit and screaming right?

You still haven't presented anything yo prove you're not a moron for joining the military.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 610x813) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 610x813
lmao, in the military, you sign your fucking life over to people who would never think about your existence once. You are a meat shield. Your purpose is to do dirty work for your boss. They do not care if you die, they will send you anywhere. You shoot weapons that cost more than you will ever make sacrificing your fucking life at people who will never have that kind of fucking money in their lifetimes.

>inb4 you're just a pussy
A pussy is a fag who go and signs off his life to kill sand niggers because the government wants him to
>>
Britfag here

>Mum left when I was little
>Dad beat the shit out of us constantly
>good at school but needed to get out
>joined Para reg at 17
>few tours later thought fuck this
>left
>did a foundation degree in Biosciences
>now work in a biofuel lab synthesising fuel from blue-green algae
>life is good now
>>
>>701795827

> pissed off at nothing
> thinks that asking for a logical statement is the same as saying a statement is illogical
> thinks that "contrary" is a "big word"

Okay
>>
>>701764156
>honor
>Doing whatever a superior tells you to regardless of logic, effectiveness or morality
Fucking pick one you slave.
>>
>>701794294
Hot damn that's a zinger. lmaooo
>>
>>701795507
I served as a conscript nco for 18 months (never saw any action) and learned a lot of things. With hindsight i agree that serving in the military 'is good for you".
>>
>>701796274
>Has to try and sum up posts incorrectly because they can't come up with a logical argument
Okay
>>
>>701763805
Well for one the have all the things most people here would kill for..


Lovely gf or wife
House
School
Insurance

All this stuff that you guys get from mommy lol and im glad you think EVERY part of the military is just frontline grunts.
If you're worth a shit and join, youll be behind a computer-except in awesome shape, lots of confidence and extra money.

Its honestly a lot better than being a whiner on a japanese image bored at 3 am. Being too "woke" and too "smart" to bother going outside and attempt to live a little. But hey, if you re not instantly good at something and cant find a job, might as well make fun of the others who were smart enough to know they need assistance and a form of discipline they didn't get growing up
Inb4 wahhhh goodluck being cheated on
>>
>>701796031
Why don't you respond to my post >>701795507
here then?

Tell me why you're a moron for doing the following:

- Getting free education that would otherwise cost thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars
- Making around 50,000 dollars a year while getting your food, water, electric, and everything else paid for you for free
- Joining an organization that teaches discipline and to achieve your goals at any cost
- Getting disability support for life from VA
- Joining an organization that will give you connections and making you much more marketable to employers

Please tell me how this is retarded?
>>
>>701763805
I know it's b8 but
>Only option is to join the military
>Currently a real estate investor
>Setting up forex trading
>>
>>701796483
>I learned how to become a mindless killing machine to help drone people's kids
>>
>>701764574
Clearly OP is some kind of fat beta fuck who gets kicked around by military alpha males and his butthurt has grown over a long period of time. Case settled. Another homo whining on /b/
>>
>>701766967
sounds like someone who can't accept that people are different unless they're "worse" than himself. I think you, sir, are the cucked.
>>
>>701764156
War is about interests. Economic interests. Honor and muh feelings are shit to manipulate people into wars.

Done since the crussades and the jihad. "You will all go to heaven or get your 50 virgins".

Only thing happened was people being slit open and quartered.
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 938x1265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 938x1265
>>701796516
>learning how to bow down and suck cock is a good thing

Keep licking that boot, buddy
>>
>>701764574
Very true, the Iraq war was fucking useless anyway even Trump is saying this. The people their don't give a fuck about freedom they just want to be left alone.
>>
>>701796274
>"You still haven't provided anything to prove you're not a moron, on the contrary, your inability to present logical arguments continues to show how stupid you are"

Nobody talks like this in real life. Professors don't talk like this in real life. People with doctorates in English don't speak like this in real life. Authors don't write like this. Nobody talks like this.

You're trying to sound smart when in reality you're so self absorbed in your own pseudo-intellectual world you don't realize how pretentious you are.
>>
ITT: MUH REAL MEN
>>
>>701796570
I really don't think anyone would leave you alone with kids. Crying about children when you're the creepy /b/ weirdo their mother would cross the street to avoid. Do you really think anything through before you say it?
>>
>>701796867
There***
>>
>>701796891
>he disagrees with me, must be a neckbeard
>>
>>701795386
You are obviously a child, and a whiny one.

But I will give you a chance to prove yourself.

What is your opinion of the annales school of history? Have you read Fernand Braudel's " The Mediterranean and the Mediterranean World in the Age of Philip II"?

I have the 3 volume Folio Society edition.

Do you feel that their contribuion to history and historiography have supplanted the great man/great event perspective, or has it enhanced all perspectives by introducing daily life, weather patterns, climatology and other non-political , non-military topics?

Do you consider the annales to be Marxist in outlook?

You get extre credit for reading "The Structures of Everyday life".
>>
>>701796997
>disagrees with me, must be a child
>>
>>701796541

Well firstly because I'm not OP and never bothered to read your shit wall of text original post.

In response to everything you've said though.

I came from a ghetto, I'm black, I learnt software engineering using a c++ book from the library when I was 12, I build a start up when I was 21 I'm now 27 and am earning 250k+ via multiple sources of income.

Annnnnddddd I didn't risk my life shooting at sand niggers for some old fat white guy in DC.

If you needed the military to teach you all those things I ready knew at 12.. Then you, are a fucking retard.

P.S. I am still fucking your wives at the local dive bar haha.
>>
>>701796989
I wasn't implying you're a neckbeard, I was implying you're pretty gross looking but I think you got some bigger problems than that.
>>
>>701763805
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>701797053
Very true, politicians will start the war but the poor will have to fight it
>>
>>701783708
>Calls someone out on grammar.
>Didn't use a comma or period.

Nice.
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 458x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 458x389
>>701797065
>using an ad hom and not an intellectual argument/thesis
>>
>>701796850
See? Its this shit

Here's your ((you)) faget

Society won't cry when you kys
>>
>>701763805
>thinks these things are true
90% of a military is kept at home ya know
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 715x975) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 715x975
>>701797279
>caring about what others think
Cuck
>>
>>701797053
I didn't say that joining the military is your only option, I'm just saying it's not a bad one. He's saying you have to be retarded to join the military when it clearly offers many benefits.

Also, why is it that you all keep acting like because you're in the military that means you're an infantryman? 80% of the military is non combat MOS. 80%. Tell me again how this is a bad way to go? Just because there are different options doesn't make the military a bad option. Just like working in the government, it has its upsides and its downsides. For one, you'll have a stable job and income and get benefits. On the other hand, you won't make as much money. Is one inherently better? No. Same for this.
>>
>>701797026
What is your response to my questions??

I have posed serious queries, young fellow.

At least give it a try, nimrod.

And you still have not defined what autism is.
>>
>>701797234
Ad hom eh? That sounds like a big word. Did you hear that from Reddit?
>>
>>701797652
Ad hominem isn't even a big word.
>>
>>701797710
Well maybe you should tell Reddit your degree in internet argument debate points is worthless in the real world and you need a refund then.
>>
>>701797652
I learned the word ad hominem in the 10th grade. Are you still in high school anon?
>>
>>701797378

I think you're very confused.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1024x768
>>701797885
Your stupidity is showing.

>constantly attacks individual and not their stance

I'm noticing a trend among the boot lickers here.
>>
>>701797946
Nice response man pretty much proves my point you cant think of anything to say against my argument OP still hasn't responded gg thread over
>>
>>701797946
Care to explain why? His post seemed reasonable.
>>
>>701797378

Joining the military is a very good idea, if you're a retard. That's the fucking point.
>>
>>701797919
Still arguing at a 10th grade level.
How have I found this shit show so amusing?
No I'm not in high school, let's not bring that into this because I don't think you have enough education or taste to argue at that level.
>>
>>701797885
>>701798103
Yeah sorry buddy regardless of where someone learned the word "ad hominem" that doesn't invalidate the point
>>
>>701798177
>Still not attacking argument in any way

alright im out OP confirmed retarded
>>
>>701798145
Why? It worked out fine for me. The work wasn't hard, it paid for my degree, I was able to get a decent job with my degree and experience. Worked out pretty well for me. How was that retarded?
>>
>>701798231
Just fucking Google ad hom and you will see what we fucking mean you troglodyte
>>
>>701798104
>>701798120

Confused because the post you replied to seems to be arguing a different point to the one you're saying they're arguing.

Just, seems confused.
>>
>>701768013
>We frankly don't give a toss about you or whatever medals or ribbons you chose to give yourselves in your circlejerk club.

I have never seen such hate projected on to military vets. What is your deal? vets are highly reapectable people assuming theyre fighting for something that makes sense (unlike the iraq war).

I completely disagree with you otherwise
>>
>>701768245
spend less time on tumblr
>>
>>701798857
>he disagrees, must be a tumblr fag
>>
>>701798583

Because you have to be a retard to join. Again you're missing the entire premise.

Only retards join. Hence, it's a decision only retards make.

So if you were in it, you're retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1242x1714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1242x1714
>>701798999
Take this tranny for that statement and those trips
It's FREEEEE
>>
>>701769505
>age 17
b&
Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 60
Thread DB ID: 76424



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.