Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Hillary or Trump
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 96
File: Capture.png (195 KB, 632x732) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
195 KB, 632x732
Hillary or Trump

help me decide /b/
>>
Why would Hillary post this? This makes Trump look totally fine.
>>
>>701668765
isnt he?
>>
>>701668904
What a post. Answer the question before asking another.
>>
>>701668904
He's
>>
>>701668677
No.
>>
>>701668961
you should ask her
>>
>>701669003
He is*

lol you can't use a contraction like that by itself it makes no sense >.<
>>
>>701669213
I'll if I want to
>>
>>701668961
it's fake
>>
>>701669314
Nobody said they want to stop you, Gomer.
>>
I can't vote for trump or hillary. In my state hillary will win, so I plan on going to vote for every republican house, senate seat there is so she won't be able to get any legislation passed. hopefully in 4 years we have better options.
>>
As a non-American, I am telling you that Trump is your only realistic choice. Hillary is easily one of the most corrupt and evil people I have ever had the misfortune to learn about. She symbolizes everything wrong and awful with today's politics and governments.
>>
>>701668677
trump or bust
>>
>>701668677
Hillary is observably incompetent and has used her power / social standing to sway the highest authorities in her favour in the most egregious case of visible unchallenged corruption ever.

Trump is a jackass but he's never done that, in fact the current corruption won't serve Trump because they all hate him for ruining their thing (DNC railroaded Hillary for election, you think Hillary won't railroad herself in to power using the known corrupt government connections?).

No choice really. Hillary: guaranteed corruption with a retard at the helm. Trump: almost guaranteed no corruption (at least not like we've seen) with a retard at the helm.

Think of it this way: they're both fucking retarded but one is in a position to further entrench top level corruption and the other is not in a position to do so. Which is preferable to you?
>>
>>701668677
One's a slick experienced politician and the other is the worst human being ever to run for the president, outshitbagging Goldwater and Nixon.
>>
File: 1437544912643.jpg (1 MB, 990x1146) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437544912643.jpg
1 MB, 990x1146
>>701668677
Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM
>>
>>701668677
Can't really help on that one. I live in a swing state, so I'm tempted to vote for one of the major party candidates, but I think I'm probably voting for Johnson because although he's not a great candidate, I can't vote for Trump or Clinton in good conscience. Right now I'm like 95% I'm going to pull the lever for Johnson, 3% not vote for president, and like 2% Trump just because my vote actually kind of counts and I really don't want Clinton.
>>
File: trump_pied_piper.jpg (22 KB, 480x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_pied_piper.jpg
22 KB, 480x319
>>701670459
Fuck Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
>>
>>701669946
Go back to Tumblr or NeoGAF you faggot.

Trump 2016.
>>
>>701669930
>Trump: almost guaranteed no corruption (at least not like we've seen)
being this naive
>>
>>701669946
Hillary was a lawyer involved with Watergate during the whole Nixon thing.

While she's indeed experienced almost all of that experience is based on fucking things up. Benghazi is just the tip of the iceberg. She's certainly experienced in covering her tracks. She used specific software to delete "just personal emails" AFTER it became apparent that she's going to be investigated for a massive security breech of confidential information. She lied about the content of the emails, some were recovered proving this, then used her power and the promise of continuation in the highest court authority in the land to get the charges dropped and has "learned a lesson". The director of the FBi reports directly to the same person that Bill had a chat with about "golf" just before the charges were dropped. Imagine if you or I did that? Went to see the judge about charges before a case is brought? There's laws against that, well, ones for you and me at least. Not for Hillary!

No one is above the law, right?

But yeah, Trump is a dick, so let's vote for the singularly most corrupt person to ever approach the presidency ever because Trump has dumb hair and says dumb things. This is of course ignoring the dumb things Hillary says and does.

The best way to show a liberal that their perspective is fucked is to hold them to their own rules.
>>
>>701670670
i mean if you vote for either of these candidates without any reservations you just have to be a stupid individual, if you listen to Trump speak it's immediately apparent he's not particularly smart or informed which is obviously "sorta important"

and then hillary is an evil witch but at least she knows what's going on in the world, it's a trade-off really
>>
>>701670773
Oh I'm not saying he's not going to abuse his power, but I don't see the director of the FBI pass up a chance to impeach him, do you?
>>
>>701670790

>But yeah, Trump is a dick, so let's vote for the singularly most corrupt person to ever approach the presidency ever because Trump has dumb hair and says dumb things.

Trump being a dick doesn't even begin to qualify as one of my biggest problems with him. You people seem to think that anti-Trump people are only concerned with the fact that he's supposedly racist and mean or whatever.

The glaring problem is that he's not smart and not qualified for the job. That's it.
>>
>>701669930
>>
File: 125912.jpg (108 KB, 1085x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125912.jpg
108 KB, 1085x1600
>>701668677
The Clinton's are crooked to the bone, HIllary may be convicted of treason, look it up
>>
File: Hillary_171465372.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary_171465372.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>>701670790
>>
>>701668677
doesnt matter, the country is fucked either way. trump will bring civil war and hillary will bring the country to a slow death with economic down fall and free speech will be kill
>>
File: Clinton_13659103.png (531 KB, 446x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Clinton_13659103.png
531 KB, 446x405
>>701670965
>The Clinton's are crooked to the bone
see
>>701671011
>>
>>701670793
She knows alright. Her top aide Huma Abedin works for an Islamic organisation that's on the terrorist watch list and published an article blaming America for 9/11. She's well aware of what's happening, she just doesn't give a fuck.

> http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/huma-abedin-worked-at-a-radical-muslim-journal-for-10-years/

She's also part of the party that's given >$1 billion to Iran and paid $400 million for a hostage release (don't negotiate with terrorists?) while Iranian naval vessels are harassing US ships in friendly waters.

They know full well what's going on, they just have no idea how to stop it. Or perhaps they just don't care because one way or another they're still getting paid and are still in power.
>>
>>701671011
This picture is just completely retarded
>>
>>701670965
...and Trump may be convicted of fraud.
>>
File: trump_face05b.jpg (254 KB, 1312x1316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_face05b.jpg
254 KB, 1312x1316
>>701671092
>This picture is just completely retarded
>>
>>701669877
this basically, hillary is political corruptness incarnate and the literal avatar of corporate greed
>>
File: Hillary_171465373.jpg (164 KB, 760x557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary_171465373.jpg
164 KB, 760x557
>>701671092
maybe you'll like this one better
>>
>>701669003
Go back to rerereeeeeeditt
>>
>>701670884
I'd rather have someone ignorant of the law in a position to change it because it's not JUST that one person who changes it.

Having Hillary in that position is worse because not only does she know the law she knows how to break it and get away with it and has demonstrated that she will do exactly that for her own benefit.

Which is more dangerous? I say Hillary because it's proven that she will break the law and face no consequence. Trump? First sign he fucks up every fucker will be on him like a ton of bricks to shut him down.
>>
File: 1441514681540.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441514681540.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>701668677

CHOOSE OR! FUCK VOTING FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM. i honestly don't know who else we could pick,but it shouldn't be shill or drump!


REMEMBER THERE IS NO U.S.A WITHOUT US!!
>>
File: Trump_supporter10.jpg (138 KB, 1063x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_supporter10.jpg
138 KB, 1063x700
>>701671185
see
>>701670951

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

keep believing Trump...
>>
>>701671011
The director of the FBI clearly stated that if it was anyone other than her they'd have faced charges for what they did under the same circumstances.

You're absolutely right, she's a very smart crook with the corruption to back her up at the highest imaginable level. Ideal for the presidency, right?

Also please cite the sources for that figure and time frame.
>>
>>701671322
>The director of the FBI clearly stated that if it was anyone other than her they'd have faced charges for what they did under the same circumstances.
no he didn't.
>>
>>701671089
>She's well aware of what's happening, she just doesn't give a fuck.

True for the most part, but here's what many people aren't getting: Hillary is purely concerned with herself. We all know she's a sociopath and not genuinely concerned with everyones well-being. However, in caring about herself, she also cares about her own legacy. If there's one thing she DOESN'T want, it's to go down in history as an objectively "bad" president.

So you have someone informed who's trying to do the right thing for purely cynical reasons (and only sometimes succeeding), which is bad.

But on the other side you have someone who might genuinely care (no real reason to think so, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt), yet completely lacks the kind of political vision and experience to be able to do the right thing. He's planning to waste money in the most obscene and inefficient ways, can't be relied upon when a new global crisis emerges, isn't very calculated diplomatically, etc

he's a great mascot for "le edgy anti-libs xD", but as a real political candidate he's just horrendous
>>
>>701671311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfFGgzhfhY
>>
>>701671311
>literally control the people investigating you
>but look guise, those totally impartial people who just happen to be entangled in the clinton foundation didnt find anything

literally how retarded can you be?
>>
You are a nigger if you do not vote for Trump. He is here to make America great again. Lets make America pure with white people only, just like it was at the beginning of this great country.
>>
>>701669314
Perfect Trump supporter. You're pretty dense.
>>
File: 1443470962062.jpg (103 KB, 601x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443470962062.jpg
103 KB, 601x665
>>701671264
>CHOOSE OR! FUCK VOTING FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM. i honestly don't know who else we could pick,but it shouldn't be shill or drump!
>REMEMBER THERE IS NO U.S.A WITHOUT US!!


LOOK AT WHAT IM TYPING AND DO THE RIGHT THING! DON'T VOTE FOR EITHER ONE! FFS
>>
File: Co-bKPyXYAA2GUf.jpg (105 KB, 815x815) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Co-bKPyXYAA2GUf.jpg
105 KB, 815x815
>>701671398
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (48 KB, 399x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
48 KB, 399x482
Don't be a pussy
>>
>>701671409
obviously less retarded than you.
>>
>>701670648
lel ha ha so fun e dats y us smarties is has to vote for Hillory ha ha right!
>>
>>701671674
>>
Gary Johnson.
>>
>>701671646
>no saudi donation while se was secretary

except that literally is not true, you can go look it up. just because you have an info graphic does not mean it is true you actual retard
>>
>>701671211

I'm not sure where you got "of the law" from. That's not all I'm talking about. When I say he's ignorant I mean he's ignorant of science (anti-vax), geopolitical tensions across the world, the economy (yes, being a businessman is nothing like being an economist), the law, boundaries of acceptable discourse, the implications of some of his policy ideas, and even the positions he's SUPPOSED to be holding as a republican. He completely misrepresents the republcian position on climate change, and said on hardball that he thinks the top 3 functions of the government include education and healthcare. this man is a total imbecile.

>Which is more dangerous? I say Hillary because it's proven that she will break the law and face no consequence Trump? First sign he fucks up every fucker will be on him like a ton of bricks to shut him down.

This isn't a particularly strong argument to me. You're basically saying "Hillary is smart enough to get away with breaking the law, but Trump is so stupid he can't fool us". True, but not exactly at the top of my list of priorities.

Of course Clinton will be corrupt and benefit from her presidency in illegal ways. But these simply aren't very important issues in the grand scheme of things. This doesn't even come close to the hilariously unethical idea of deporting immigrants who have been here for over a year (deporting them right after they cross the border is obv fine)
>>
>>701668677
If you believe anything coming out of Trump's mouth, I got three failed casinos in Atlantic City to sell you.

There is a reason no bank in America will do business with Trump.
>>
File: 1468756841975.jpg (285 KB, 960x1133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468756841975.jpg
285 KB, 960x1133
>>
>>701671580
Why would they use that quote, do they not know that Chris Rock is a huge Trump supporter just giving critisism
>>
>>701671359
"110 e-mails and 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. "

So we know she lied about the content of the email.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences."

So yes, he did. Look here:

> https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

You are wrong.
>>
File: 1471922881195.jpg (45 KB, 512x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471922881195.jpg
45 KB, 512x680
You're a massive cuckmaster if you vote for this hole.
>>
>>701671714
ha ha YES! trump men r so idiot ha ha lets mock stupid man and vot efor hillory all tha way !!!!!!!
>>
>>701671580
Chris Rock supports Trump and the point of that video was to demonstrate why someone who lies more frequently isn't the biggest liar.

Were you looking at her ass? No!
Small lie told a thousand times = still small.

It's your baby.
Big lie told once = life ruined.
>>
>>701671978
>makeameme.org
>>
File: 1447531775765.jpg (62 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447531775765.jpg
62 KB, 540x960
>>
>>701671984
to be fair, repeating someones viewpoint in a silly tone doesn't count as a counterargument
>>
>>701672075
>reply to this or your mother dies in her sleep tonight
>>
>>701672160
xD lelelelelel nice meme friendo!!!!!!
>>
>>701672232
yes, typing like an autistic retard will make you look less stupid after being called out on typing like an autistic retard
>>
File: hillary.jpg (20 KB, 451x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary.jpg
20 KB, 451x342
>>
>>701672265
wo there bud e rnt we on the same side here im hillory 24/7 all the way!
>>
>>701671852
lol no....he isn't

at all

Trump's most famous supporter is Chachi.
>>
>>701671646
Ok, so straight up lies about the Hillary Foundation then?

Charity Navigator, and other similar organizations, don't even quality the Clinton Foundation as a charity at all because of how they operate:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?keyword_list=Clinton+Foundation&Submit2=Search&bay=search.results

If they were operating as a charity then their 10% "charitable spend" and 300K+ per year executive salaries would draw significant scrutiny. They avoid that by operating differently to a charity to the point where they can no longer be assessed as such but still claim to be one.

Also the thing about Saudi donations is simply a lie. Once again we find ourselves making Hillary look good by a: comparing her to Trump and b: telling lies about what she actually does during that comparison.
>>
>>701672265
Its okay man, you don't have to cry
>>
File: 1449973544915.jpg (59 KB, 791x518) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449973544915.jpg
59 KB, 791x518
>>
>>
File: 1472274171079.jpg (228 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472274171079.jpg
228 KB, 1250x1250
>>
>>701672356
Oh that's funny, didn't know Stephen King was a self hating cuck. Huh
>>
Trump is proto-fascist nativist corporatist and daft. Hillary is a neoliberal elitist warmongering imperialist. There is no choice this year.

Oh I forgot stein who believes in the power of magic crystals and Johnson who kids on he wants to weaken the state but actually wants to privatise it.
>>
File: 1471017504676.jpg (42 KB, 564x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471017504676.jpg
42 KB, 564x536
>>
>>701671552

by any chance has everyone else typing in this thread been paid by one side or the other to fucking post? or are my words falling on blind eyes for some other reason.
>>
>>701668677
>>701668765
>>701668765
No.
1) this shows he's lying all the way through because it isn't possible without any compromise
2) an economic plan is supposed to be a LOT more detailed. If he just said "higher wages and tax breaks" without an extremely specific course of action, then he's not actually planning to do anything.
>>
File: trump_and_Friends.gif (129 KB, 644x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_and_Friends.gif
129 KB, 644x366
>>701672381
>Saudi donations

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/

http://qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html
>>
>>701671067
I was in my twenties when Bill Clinton took office and I can attest to this. I never struggled with finding employment and had money to take care of my young family.
After Bush came in 9/11 happened and the economy took a nosedive and Cheney's Haliburton was the main rebuilding contractors after the US bombed the shit out of Iraq. I voted for John Kerry but people believed Bush as the man to continue rebuilding the economy but it was four more years of the same shit. Then the economy took another nosedive in a global scale. This is a true testament to the Republican Party's greediness and inability to create jobs and maintain a stable economy.
>>
File: 1470669982011.jpg (75 KB, 638x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470669982011.jpg
75 KB, 638x960
typical libcuck voter
>>
File: trump_cuck02.png (107 KB, 475x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_cuck02.png
107 KB, 475x583
>>701672484
and there it is
>>
>>701672685
>Wanting to have a woman rule your country
C U C K
>>
File: trump_truth02.jpg (49 KB, 766x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truth02.jpg
49 KB, 766x571
>>701672639
Trump agrees with you
>>
>>701672529
I always wonder about that. I always hear about shills, I want in on it. Pay me to shill, please. Idc who I shill for, I just want that green.
>>
File: trump_cuck.png (457 KB, 695x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_cuck.png
457 KB, 695x460
>>701672761
>C U C K
>>
>>701671745
>But these simply aren't very important issues in the grand scheme of things
If this is how you feel then it's clear to me that there is no common ground to base any sort of discussion on. This is genuinely the worst thing that I can imagine, an authoritarian government with flagrant corruption to drive whatever their agenda is with no checks and balances to stop it. That's not a big thing for you I guess. I don't think I'm capable of expressing just how bad that is if you don't see it already.

> Hillary is smart enough to get away with breaking the law, but Trump is so stupid he can't fool us

This is absolutely NOT what I am saying, don't twist words to suit yourself. What I am saying is that if Hillary wants to exercise corruption for whatever purpose then she is willing and capable. If Trump tried the same then everyone would want to see him fail, not succeed, so he won't be able to be corrupt in the same fashion that Clinton is right now.
>>
>>701672793

well, i think you just confirmed it for me anyway. pretty sure everyone else itt HAS been paid and they're all sellout greedy fucks just like you.
>>
>>701668765
Holy shit people this dumb will be voting in November
>>
File: fuck magic.png (314 KB, 979x816) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck magic.png
314 KB, 979x816
>>701672602
>all these amazingly credible and clearly unbiased sources
>>
>>701672781
Don't speak for him you twat. He's just riding the hate wave.
>>
File: 1471670039654.jpg (96 KB, 981x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471670039654.jpg
96 KB, 981x741
>>701672639

protip: economies ebb and flow, always have. Another protip: presidents don't control the economy. They don't have an economy lever under their desk that they play with at their leisure. Presidents execute laws given to them by the legislative branch, hence executive office. They aren't kings. They aren't supreme overlords of the economy. Congress makes laws. The president puts them into action. People are dumb.
>>
>>701672602
Hey, lets show how good Hillary is by comparing her to Trump! Lets also ignore the fact that the lie has been outed and show just how bad Trump is instead! Watch the birdie!

Snap:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639865/Clinton-s-aide-Huma-Abedin-Saudi-spy-terrorist-agent-says-Trump-backer-access-secret-emails.html
>>
File: yes.jpg (42 KB, 319x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yes.jpg
42 KB, 319x320
trump is rich. rich people dont need corruption money.

trump =/= corrupt president
trump = racist
trump = make murica great again
>>
>>701673030
Stay in school kid. Your view is only limited to what you've read in books.
>>
>>701672542
how someone is going to put so much detail in just 140 characters?
>>
>>701671067
I was in my 30's during this same period. They inherited a Bush economy and rode it out for the 2-3 years before their policies took effect. Hence after 8 years in office, and Bill loosing his law license, they were "broke"(in hillarys' terms) and felt the need to steal over $200,000 in art and furnishings from the White House, which they had to return. Seems they couldn't rent the Lincoln bedroom quite enough to line their pockets.
>>
>>701671891
Burn.
>>
>>701673112

It's not a view, it's how the government operates.
>>
File: 1472337091278.png (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472337091278.png
18 KB, 600x600
>>701673112
>muh illuminaty
>>
File: troll-media..jpg (42 KB, 552x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
troll-media..jpg
42 KB, 552x443
>>701672999
>you

just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it's untrue
>>
>>701669930
Trump is at least 1000x more retarded than Clinton. Both are wrong about everything, but at least Clinton is wrong within normal parameters. Plus you never know what you'll get with trump because he flip flops weekly in an attempt to say what he thinks people want to hear.

Also zero political experience, laughable policies, vocabulary tinier than his hands, calls for Russian intervention in a US election, insinuations that someone should shoot his opponent, paper thin skin, Putin's bitch boy, etc
>>
>>701671105
treason =/= fraud, since when?
>>
File: 1469216600749.jpg (141 KB, 681x767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469216600749.jpg
141 KB, 681x767
>>
>>701673180
>>
>>701670603
Libertarians are pants-on-head retarded tho
>>
Write in 'God', the only true candidate.
>>
>>701673289

have another sip of the koolaid.
>>
>>701673250
ya because telling blatant factual lies makes you look so much better right?
>>
>>
File: 1457023453667.gif (56 KB, 628x932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457023453667.gif
56 KB, 628x932
>>701668677
Little comprehension of reading test.
A you think this graph is made in 1988
B You think this type of graph is made in 1988 and the date of the data used is not listed.

Also mention who your candidate is
>>
>>701672992

so long everybody enjoy your shills/schekels/rubles.

i wish i could pay you all to not vote for either one since it seems like votes are won with money now..but i simply don't have the income to back that up.


try to do the correct thing when its voting time. don't vote for either one. it will be the end of us all. immigrant or not.


DONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTEDONOTVOTE
>>
>>701671978
she can't even handle stairs anymore.
why the hell hasn't she had a press conference in nearly a year?
>>
File: hillary_surekid.jpg (51 KB, 435x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary_surekid.jpg
51 KB, 435x580
>>701673385
haven't lied yet
>>
>>701673289
>Also zero political experience

What does that even mean...? And the presidency is an executive position, something he has mountains of experience at and hillary has zero.
>>
>>701673315
And I'm over here like "bye Felicia"
>>
>>701673289
Please keep going shillary, my sides are almost at their limits
>>
>>701672542
>If he just said "higher wages and tax breaks"

He didn't though, he has explained for months that bringing jobs back to the US through smart trade deals and tax reform will both create jobs and raise wages in the long run.

He wants a progressive tax for citizens that allows the poor to build up economic stability and the middle class to keep more of what they earn and a flat tax that does not cripple small businesses.
Lying crooked Hillary can tweet that trump just wants
>herp de derp errthing good we do dis

But he has put forth valid reasoning for his policies.

meanwhile she wants to continue bad trade deals that send more and more jobs overseas or outright destroy them, increase taxes on the 99% and continue importing low skilled workers to fight with the ones we already have over the few low skilled jobs there are and bottoming out the private labor market.
>>
File: 1471267611771.jpg (154 KB, 953x923) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471267611771.jpg
154 KB, 953x923
>>
>>701673455
>the clinton donation did not accept donation from the saudis during her term as secretary
>i didnt tell lies

uh huh
>>
>>701669930
You're wrong on the account of considering Hillary incopetent. She is fully competent when dealing with issues within her interest.
She is a hell of a corrupt lawyer, perverter of justice and democracy, liar (good at keeping skeletons hidden), and has managed to be the very influential.
>>
>>
File: erligh.webm (1 MB, 390x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
erligh.webm
1 MB, 390x226
>>701670648
>>
>>701673476
Did you have an actual argument or even a point?
>>
>>701673385
i'm sorry, what is a "factual lie"?
>>
>>701673459
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>701673534
All star is a good song
>>
File: hillary_sure-kid.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary_sure-kid.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>701673535
citation needed
>>
>>701673580

sore bottom detected
>>
>>701673459
It means zero experience in an elected office. Listening to voters, forming and implementing policies, interacting with foreign dignitaries, etc etc

Did you really need this explained?
>>
>>701673289
>Also zero political experience

I agree

We should only elect people from elite political dynasties

No one else is fit to rule over us plebeians
>>
File: Hillary_umad.jpg (12 KB, 277x182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary_umad.jpg
12 KB, 277x182
>>701673568
>>
File: 1470091568139.jpg (112 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470091568139.jpg
112 KB, 960x960
>>
File: bigot.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bigot.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>701671011
How is it possible for a government employee to become a multi millionaire?
>>
>>701673371
You tried
Just not very hard
>>
File: 1470103763096.jpg (260 KB, 800x752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470103763096.jpg
260 KB, 800x752
>>701673625
>citation needed

what is this a fucking book report? Look shit up yourself if you don't believe it you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>701673320
The answer is actually Newt Gingrich shutting the government down and making him pay his damn bills.


The actual effects of the Clinton presidency can be seen in the disastrous effects of the housing market crash and NAFTA

but the CTR shills here won't mention any of that.
>>
>>701673681
Or how about someone who at least been a fucking city councilman? Or senator/governor? You realize you don't have to be le elite illuminati dynasty to serve in politics right?
>>
>>701668677
Neither. Both are garbage.
>>
>>701671543
No.

You're.
>>
>>701671067
>>701672639
Internet boom vs internet crash, silly buggar.

Neither of them are presidential candidates today faggot.
>>
File: HNI_0061_MPO.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HNI_0061_MPO.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
Trump
>>
>>701673731
>say anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
>>
>>701673659
Sore about what? Donald is going to get trumped and the Republican party might actually reform and shy away from the teabaggers.
>>
File: 1470569934713.jpg (40 KB, 667x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470569934713.jpg
40 KB, 667x453
>>
>>701673848
>anti-porn trump
>Internet boom
Wut
>>
>>701668677
Gary Johnson
>>
File: donations ..jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donations ..jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>701672602
>>
>>701673204

>I know how the government works.

I do as well, but you don't see the whole picture.
You only say how it's supposed to be run but it's just a dream now.
>>
>>701672639
>the republicans crashed the economy

>NAFTA and the Clintons creating the housing market system that tanked the economy have nothing to do with it
>>
Idiocracy really did predict the future guys.
>>
>>701673922
He will lose in a landslide to one of the weakest democrac candidates in history

And the Republican Party will fracture

Hard truths for trumpanzees
>>
File: hilllary.png (597 KB, 626x734) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hilllary.png
597 KB, 626x734
>>701673289
That is just your opinion man
>>
>>701668677


Jesus Christ is Lord.
>>
>>701673211
It's rea life experience and you lack it.
>>
>>701673815
>You realize you don't have to be le elite illuminati dynasty to serve in politics right?

You don't have to be a former senator either.

What accomplishments did Hillary do in the senate? Bailing out banks with your money?

She learned to take money from taxpayers and give it to a very small elite class.

That sounds like she represents me and I should vote for her just because she was a senator.
>>
File: 1472325048034.jpg (1012 KB, 1019x870) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472325048034.jpg
1012 KB, 1019x870
hillary is unfit to be president
>>
>>701668677
The next president will change the face of the supreme court for the next generation, so unless you think lying and cheating to try and keep supreme court decisions progressive (or at the very least not regressive) is such a bad thing, then vote trump and watch the country go to a more oppressive, yet less diverse, hell.
>>
>>701673913
>promise to fund his own campaign
he set up a donation website so that people sending in micro donations didn't have to mail a check to his house. he never asked for people to fund his campaign, they chose to do so themselves.
>changed from democrat to republican
ideological shifts are not unheard of.
>abortion
dont care.


what are his current positions on the rest?
>>
>>701673612
no it isn't
>>
>>701674073
The difference is she changed her policies over decades full of changing societal attitudes and personal experience. Trump changes his mind on a whim from what he ardently believed the previous day.
>>
File: .Hillary.jpg (104 KB, 599x751) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.Hillary.jpg
104 KB, 599x751
>>701673687
You use the name pied piper but you dont recognize one of the best scenes from the show.
Shills need better briefing.
>>
Trump
>>
>>701674069
>He will lose in a landslide

>dems literally being proven to thumb the scales to give Killary minor leads
>can't climb a flight of stairs on her own
>wikileaks and FBI still finding/releasing new scandals
>Trump filling stadiums for his rallies
>Hillary can't find 25 people in cleveland

yea ok


>And the Republican Party will fracture

Good, the GOP establishment is shit.

Why do you think the majority of votes went to outside candidates?
>>
>>701668677
I hope its Trump, but would rather have Stein/Johnson. just want this shit roller coaster of an election to go over the climb and drop us into whatever fucking false flag disaster the .01% have planned next
>>
>>701673934
sauce?
>>
I mean at least admit she's a piece of shit cunt. I get that you absolutely have to cheer for your team, but surely you don't actually like this old witch.
>>
>>701674114

>less diverse

Sign me up

"Diversity" is code for white genocide
>>
Trump will just have his advisers do everything while he is out on the streets making america great again. Hillary will sell our country to ISIS and doom us all
>>
It is saddening, that this whole election is so broken, we cant even find humour in chauvinism
>>
>>701674100
Right. So trump is just as capable as Clinton of being a politician and working with those in Washington and abroad to achieve his goals? That's why he's an international joke and can't get his own party to coalesce behind him?
>>
File: #nother.jpg (535 KB, 1069x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#nother.jpg
535 KB, 1069x625
>>701673913
You call that changing your mind.,
A slight adaptations on stance.
>>
>>701672684
it's hilarious to see that some people here are so sheltered that they think the typical millenial (who is a liberal, as typical millenials are) thinks the whole safe space thing is acceptable and not laughable.

this is just a vocal minority on the internet my friend, most people are actually pretty normal out in the real world
>>
>>701674299
>a flight of stairs on her own

Nigger she needs help up a front porch of 4 stairs.
>>
>>701673934
>>
File: Aid.jpg (1 MB, 1200x3166) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aid.jpg
1 MB, 1200x3166
>>701674438
>>
File: 1472242095535.jpg (101 KB, 600x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472242095535.jpg
101 KB, 600x502
>>701674114
>durr diverthity

No thanks.
>>
>>701674114
>so unless you think lying and cheating to try and keep supreme court decisions progressive
So you are pro hillary?

>(or at the very least not regressive)
Trump?

>is such a bad thing
Trump

>then vote trump and watch the country go to a more oppressive, yet less diverse, hell.
Hillary?
>>
>>701671389
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>701674299
WIKILEAKS hasn't released a thing that matters since the DNC

When was there proof of democrats influencing polls? The primary was another beast entirely.

And fuck your stadium anecdote, it's the sad argument of someone whose candidate is getting ass-raped in national polls.
>>
>>701674318
i hate when people are out to kill me lol
>>
>Presidential candidates flinging shit at each other over social media

These are the people we've elected as the best candidates to lead our country. Bad-mouthing each other on the Internet like good grownups in 2016 do. What a fucking time to be alive.
>>
File: Gold water.jpg (682 KB, 1361x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gold water.jpg
682 KB, 1361x1500
>>701674217
They way she changed away from wanting segregation and hating niggers?
>>
>>701674348
>So trump is just as capable as Clinton of being a politician

Being a "politician" is not a good thing.

I fucking hate politicians. They do not represent me. They do not pass laws that help me.

The fact that the Republican party hates Trump proves that a group of people in politics are scared they will lose their monopoly of power and their political dynasties will fail.

You did not answer my question, friend: what experience in the US senate did Hillary Clinton go through that made her a better person and more qualified over anyone else?
>>
>>701673848
Narrow minded drone.
9/11 happened after the Bush idiot son took over and the Internet crash was settled after about a year.
>>
>>701674550
good counterargument you butthurt 90 IQ basement dweller

anyone who hears Trump speak and isn't immediately put off by his 5th grade vocabulary is hilarious tbh
>>
File: Not well.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Not well.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>701674105
>>
>>701674563
>implying that was the reason she supported Goldwater
You realize she was a conservative republican in high school at the time right?
>>
File: 1469917326071.jpg (113 KB, 443x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469917326071.jpg
113 KB, 443x694
Trump is going to destroy this bag of wrinkles in the debates. Yeah, she's a polished politician who does not utter a word that isn't based on polling data and hasn't been run by a focus group, but him debating her like an actual person is going to throw her off her game and she will look like a fucking retard. I hope it triggers her parkinsons on stage.
>>
>>701674579
If you're working in politics, being a politician is essential. We're not voting for emperor dipshit.
>>
>>701669579
*wanted
>>
>>701674551
>And fuck your stadium anecdote, it's the sad argument of someone whose candidate is getting ass-raped in national polls.

Yes goyim, ignore the empty high school gymnasiums for Hillary and the stadiums being sold out day 1 for Trump.

Turn on CNN and look at these polls! Trump is going to lose! Democracy is working!
>>
File: Diversity.png (10 KB, 216x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Diversity.png
10 KB, 216x234
>>701674533
i wanted to post that one , checked
>>
File: 1415938998414.png (68 KB, 600x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415938998414.png
68 KB, 600x477
>>701674533
>ethnical
not sure if troll or just average 'white nationalist'
>>
>>701668677
Trump for God Emperor
>>
File: 1472241777313.jpg (135 KB, 656x785) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472241777313.jpg
135 KB, 656x785
>>701674842
>>
>>701674745
Then why are you fucks complaining abuot trump saying democrat stuff?
>>
>>701674810
>You did not answer my question, friend: what experience in the US senate did Hillary Clinton go through that made her a better person and more qualified over anyone else?

You keep calling Hillary Clinton the P word and saying that it makes her a better candidate.

How does being a politician make her more qualified? What did do or learn?
>>
>>701674817
>Yes goyim, ignore the empty high school gymnasiums for Hillary and the stadiums being sold out day 1 for Trump.

you really do have to be incredibly stupid not to understand that one candidate can have more enthusiasm but less voters

it's almost like most hillary voters are disgusted by her, but just a little less disgusted than they are by Trump

Trump supporters are particularly laughable because they're actually passionate about one of these 2 immensely flawed candidates
>>
>>701674756
>does not utter a word that isn't based on polling data and hasn't been run by a focus group,
Like trumps 180 on immigration? Or his constant excuses of sarcasm when the shit he says bombs? Or giving speeches that are just incoherent strings of buzzwords?
>>
Gary Johnson
>>
>>701674627
no it wasnt
>>
File: 1453140561577.jpg (84 KB, 599x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453140561577.jpg
84 KB, 599x743
>>701674867

It's a word you stupid faggot, look it up.
>>
>>701674932
minor difference when Trump is accidentally saying "democrat stuff" on tv in 2016 during his republican presidential campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eltr9XkNliE
>>
File: Trump.jpg (380 KB, 980x1953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
380 KB, 980x1953
>>701674674
So you are saying you dont listen to what he says.

Good to see you are staying informed.
>>
>>701674551
Assange says he has more coming

The FBI just found another 14,000 that she did not turn over to them

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll


>And fuck your stadium anecdote
It's not an anecdote when you can continue to get the same result state after state.

But I guess her receiving less votes than she did in 08 when she lost and democrat turnout being down across the board shows that the people at home are really pumped up for her in spite of her shit rallies?

But hey 268 days since her last press conference in a presidential race, I'm sure people like her and stuff.
>>
>>701674932
I'm not, other than his warming stance toward amnesty because his deportation plan was the bedrock of his campaign
>>
File: 1451319987090.jpg (88 KB, 388x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451319987090.jpg
88 KB, 388x551
>>701674961

How much does Dame Cankles pay you for each post?
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (201 KB, 1536x1014) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary.jpg
201 KB, 1536x1014
>>701674961
>180 on immigration
citation needed
>>
>>701671185
>literal avatar of corporate greed

trump is literally a greedy moneygrubbing billionaire with corporations. he abuses all the loopholes that he claims to be against.
>>
>>701675075
Assange says a lot of shit, that don't make it so
>>
File: White.jpg (2 MB, 1580x3431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
White.jpg
2 MB, 1580x3431
>>701675001
>>
you could just fucking vote for a third party like any sane person who is fully aware of the voting system. that's like going into a store with four options, ignoring two of them and complaining about the others. There's a simple solution. If enough people vote for a third party they're no longer a third party.
>>
File: dsgd.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dsgd.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
>>701668677
Trump for teh lulz
>>
Alt-right army unitee
>>
File: 62460893.jpg (96 KB, 407x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
62460893.jpg
96 KB, 407x405
>>
>>701675074
>I'll destroy the loopholes I use to pay less

suuuuure
>>
>>701674960
>you really do have to be incredibly stupid not to understand that one candidate can have more enthusiasm but less voters

0 enthusiasm = 0 reason to go to the polls

Black people aren't going to vote for Hillary. They don't give a shit.

The Democrats are going to have an awkward awakening when they realize they will have a lot less turnout when they're not putting a black candidate up for president.

And this time, whites will actually turn out because it's not fucking Mitt Romney on the ticket.
>>
>>701675074
Trumps haircut is weird. All you are trying to do is in vain because of this.
>>
File: 5% mad.gif (111 KB, 160x157) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5% mad.gif
111 KB, 160x157
>>701675045
As a democrat why are you bothered by him saying democratic stuff?
>>
>>701675166
Said he'll deport the illegals, now he just wants to deport the "bad" illegals. Meaning amnesty for our hard working mexican neighbors.

Do you live in a cave?
>>
File: 1427936182781.jpg (95 KB, 394x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427936182781.jpg
95 KB, 394x960
>>
>>701668677
This is going to be a great year for libertarians. Maybe when Chump/Shillary runs this flaming wreck of a government into the ground, people will be more inclined to vote third party
>>
>>701675186
Literally not an argument

>The guy that has been BTFOing her said he has even more juicer stuff that he is going to release that will guarantee she is arrested and her campaign ends.

>w-well I said no!

it's okay anon, nobody cares.

>>701675277
>Black people aren't going to vote for Hillary. They don't give a shit.

You should have seen Trumps event in Akron, it was a stadium full of black and brown women.
>>
File: 1433881852070.jpg (109 KB, 667x789) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433881852070.jpg
109 KB, 667x789
>>
>>701675328
>>Said he'll deport the illegals, now he just wants to deport the "bad" illegals.

He specifically said he's getting rid of the criminal illegal immigrants for good, and that the non criminal ones we deport can come back through the usual legal channels.

I swear, if your only argument is misrepresenting someone else's argument, you are really grasping for straws.

Can't you at least be truthful?
>>
>>701668677
>MORE JOBS
>LESS DEBT

I hate politicians that say shit like this and people that buy into it. they're just stating generalities without saying what their actual position is.

like shit pop brands that say BETTER TASTE. better than what, motherfucker?
>>
>>701675426
>You should have seen Trumps event in Akron, it was a stadium full of black and brown women.

I didn't see that on MSNBC, I just saw the LATEST POLLS! Ignore the sample size, Hillary's in the lead by 2 points! (5% sample error)
>>
>>701675074
I'm sorry bud, but if a surgeon tells me he believes aliens abducted his wife, I'm never ever getting surgery from that man. You can do far more damage saying irrevocably stupid things, than you can repair by saying "decent" things. Trump tries to parrot the republican stance on global warming, but completely fails and comes up with this hilarious theory about climate change NOT EXISTING AT ALL rather than not being man-made.

Trump has spoken out against vaccination publicly.

Trump has consistently shown to have the vocabulary level of a 5th grader.

Trump has said on tv that he thinks education and healthcare are among the top 3 functions of the government. If this doesn't prove to you how fucking clueless he is, I really don't know how else to break it to you.

He could be a perfectly reasonable politician apart from all these things (he isn't, but still), and he'd still be a shitty candidate just because these negatives speak INCREDIBLY poorly of him.

How he tries to damage control when reading off a teleprompter filled with text written by his campaign manager is irrelevant.
>>
>>701675412
>Voting Libertarian

>begging for Koch money as this occurs at your convention.
>>
File: Margret s.jpg (42 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Margret s.jpg
42 KB, 480x480
>>
File: 1458621916371.jpg (71 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458621916371.jpg
71 KB, 960x960
Trump's going to make America great again. Get the fuck on board or shut the fuck up you faggots.
>>
>>701675475
my question to you: how do we deport 11 million people?
>>
>>701675229
but dont you understand anon? The average american can fathom more than two options. The average american only understand black and white, left and right, there is no room in there minds for various other options
>>
>>701675186
Assange says a lot of shit and delivers on it. If he didn't have more emails he wouldn't say he does. What happens from the point of release is up to the corruption machine of Hillary of course but even so, I believe him when he says he's got more because he's never told a lie of that fashion in the past.
>>
File: back peddle.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back peddle.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>701675082
> warming stance
You called it flip flop
>>
File: 1469481601694.jpg (101 KB, 528x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469481601694.jpg
101 KB, 528x528
>>701675528
>they're just stating generalities without saying what their actual position is.

He keeps stating his position, you are too retarded to follow politics and find out what it is as you get your minute political blurbs from facebook posts and 4chan.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>701675412

If the country was ever run into the ground, the libertarians will be the first people I'll shoot to steal their resources.

It's easy. Every time they hide just yell out some shit like "let me see your papers" and they'll go off into an unstoppable half hour rant on rights while you chase them down.
>>
>>701675614
Trump has dumb hair though.
>>
>>701675277
>0 enthusiasm = 0 reason to go to the polls

Wrong, you clearly have no idea how badly these people want to prevent a Trump presidency. They're just not "Hillary supporters", they'd have voted for me over Trump if that's how they thought they could stop him.

Doesn't mean they're coming to my home to cheer me on.

>Black people aren't going to vote for Hillary. They don't give a shit.

They always have and will obviously continue to lol

>
The Democrats are going to have an awkward awakening when they realize they will have a lot less turnout when they're not putting a black candidate up for president.

Yes, after 200 years of black candidates they finally put forth a whitey, and now they'll lose all their voters.

>And this time, whites will actually turn out because it's not fucking Mitt Romney on the ticket.

Most people just aren't unintelligent enough to listen to Trump and not immediately be repulsed by the uneducated manner in which he speaks though
>>
>>701675637
Go to Southern California and start rounding them up.

They don't hide their immigration status.

Start in every California kitchen. You'll find more illegals than you will cockroaches.

Don't forget to shut down these businesses that survive on paying illegal immigrants sub minimum wage, even though us progressives need to raise the minimum wage and these businesses need to be shut down anyway.
>>
File: 1447468750797.jpg (43 KB, 960x762) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447468750797.jpg
43 KB, 960x762
>don't like Trump because he doesn't want to give illegal immigrants amnesty
>Trump now wants to give illegal immigrants amnesty
>don't like Trump because he wants to give illegal immigrants amnesty.
>libruls
>>
>>701675179
>abuses
>uses
>knows them
>knows how to close them
>common sense to use them if they are there
>>
>>701675322
are you really this dumb?

it just proves that he's clueless, i'm not bothered by the fact that he actually holds that position, because he doesn't. it puzzles me how you do not understand the problem with him accidentally revealing he has no idea what a democrat or a republican even thinks and what his party stands for lmao

p.s. not a democrat and voting gary johnson, probably would have voted for like Rubio over Hillary, thank you very much
>>
File: image (1).jpg (141 KB, 640x760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image (1).jpg
141 KB, 640x760
>>
>>701675859
>don't like Trump because he wants to give illegal immigrants amnesty.

wait, can you link me to the liberals who dislike him because he's in favor of amnesty?
>>
>>701675831
>Yes, after 200 years of black candidates they finally put forth a whitey, and now they'll lose all their voters.

The last 2 presidential elections the Democrats won easily just because they had a black candidate, both blacks and guilted whites flooded the polls to vote for them because "we's president now!" and because "I can't be racist because I voted for a black man."

Voter turnout will be way higher up for Republicans, and way down for Democrats. Whites will actually go to the polls when John McCain or Mitt Romney aren't on their ticket.
>>
>>701675836
>start rounding them up.
How? Where do we put them? Where do we divert police from? What about the illegals who aren't Mexican?
How do you know when you've got them all?
>>
>>701673365
That's Republican, we count those.
>>
>>701675637
Flipflop subjects much.
If you have banks first of all card people you prevent them from staying very long as they work illegal to send money to mexico.
Control job sites for safety and illegals.

BUILD THAT WALL
They migrate back and forth between Mexico and America , stop them from coming back in.
>>
>>701676074
>The last 2 presidential elections the Democrats won easily just because they had a black candidate

You probably weren't around for this, but you know that an arguably even scummier Clinton (who's equally white) won 2 terms as well over more impressive republican candidates than Romney and McCain, right?

You're actually mentally ill if you think Obama wouldn't have won if he was white btw (at least 1st term)

Obviously you're not stupid enough to actually believe what you're saying about voter turnout, you just want to hang on to your fantasy world where the hilarious dipshit guy has a real chance to win, sadly it's not the case.
>>
File: 1471958537421.jpg (36 KB, 520x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471958537421.jpg
36 KB, 520x416
>>701671414
>>
>>701675570
> among the top three
They are though. He doesn't specify the third, so what?
>>
>>701670951
>>701671011
>>701671067
>>701671311
>>701671646
$0.25 have been deposited to your CTR account. Keep up the good work shilling goy.
>>
>>701676049
>wait, can you link me to the liberals who dislike him because he's in favor of amnesty?

scroll up faggot
>>
vote for neither, other candidates dipshits
>>
>>701676074
>won easily just because they had a black candidate
>honestly thinking politics is that simple
christ you're a retard.
>>
>>701675831
>Democrats
>200 years of black candidates

Are you literally retarded?

You know the KKK just endorsed Hillary right?

You know that democrats were slave owners, confederates and anti civil rights?

>inb4 oh we had the big switch

The big switch is a democrat backpedal meme that the blacks fell for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnLR1tuqI5k


Democrats have been and continue to be the party of slaver in one form or another.

First it was plantations, now it is welfare and the ghetto but they continue as parasites sucking the life from the black community.
>>
>>701668677
either trump or third. don't fucking vote for the same corruption we've dealt with for years.
>>
>>701668677
Johnson
>>
File: radical.jpg (148 KB, 494x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
radical.jpg
148 KB, 494x622
>>
>>701675963
Or it proves that he's more concerned about real problems and not bipartisanship.
>>
>>701676198
are you actually unaware of the fact that they have hundreds of drug smuggling/border crossing tunnels

for the record though, stopping immigration is 100% fine, deportation of existing immigrants is ethically retarded of course
>>
>>701675831
Republicans ended slavery.
>>
>>701673533
Do you have any video or an article where he articulates this plan himself, because so far I've never heard any of these ideas come out of HIS mouth at all.
>>
>>701676087
>>How? Where do we put them?

On trucks directly to Mexico

>Where do we divert police from?

Special task force of local police funded by federal subsidies.

This is a crime prevention program because illegal immigrants commit more crime than native legal citizens.

>What about the illegals who aren't Mexican?

Deport them to Mexico, let the Mexican government who aided their immigration through their country deal with them.

Do you want to see some pamphlets Mexico's government gives out to help people jump over the border into the US?

>How do you know when you've got them all?

We don't have to get them all. When we actually enforce our laws and stop people from hiring illegal immigrants and do not let them collect from our welfare services, they will leave.
>>
>>701676280
there aren't any in this thread, you must have misread
>>
>>701676367
>>701676333
>>701676286
>>701675685
>>701675229
muh niggas
>>
>>701676378
>deportation of existing immigrants is ethically retarded of course

Not if they are criminals here illegally.
>>
I've voted R 3 times and Dem 3 times. I dislike Clinton but Trump can't seem to go a day without overreacting to every generic campaign slight. He's demonstrated repeatedly that he has no idea what the consequences of his actions will be and his plan for everything is "Trust me, I'll figure it out later.". It's like he has no executive level brain function, none whatsoever. Putin is playing Grandmaster-level chess while Trump is fumbling with his checkers. That's just not a situation I want to be in as an American. Putin would shit all over Trump and I worry that a Trump presidency could be an extinction-level event, no joke. It's been said before but Trump is thin-skinned as fuck, reactionary and has no impulse control. Fuck that shit I can always vote R again in 4 years when they put up a real conservative.
>>
>>701676266
so you actually don't know what republicans think the functions of government should and shouldn't be?
>>
>>701676396

I don't know why people think of it in those terms. The United States ended slavery, not a party. And as a side note, they only did it because it became politically advantageous. The war was going very badly and Lincoln needed to rebrand it before public opinion caused him to sue for peace, i.e. lose.
>>
This post shows the worries of the democratic retards that keep voting democrat just cause they were told to vote democrat back in high school. I think you should go read a book and read up on some real literature so you are able to make some better decisions and not just watch television. Trump 2016.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x614) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x614
>>701676450

wipe that nigger cum out of your eyes and try again
>>
>>701676415
>On trucks directly to Mexico
How many trucks? Where do they come from? How much does it cost? Who pays for it?

>This is a crime prevention program because illegal immigrants commit more crime than native legal citizens.
This is simply untrue. Illegal immigrants commit less crime.

>let the Mexican government who aided their immigration through their country deal with them.
So the Canadian illegals went theough Mexico? The people who came to America legally on a Visa and never left, they came through Mexico?
Holy shit dude where are you getting this information?

>We don't have to get them all.
Oh, okay, so when Trump says "Deport them all" he doesn't actually mean it.
>>
>>701676303
>You know the KKK just endorsed Hillary right?

It's almost like they're not stupid enough to realize that endorsing Trump would be counterproductive, and "endorsing" Hillary would be a good political move to help Trump win.

Like Jesus dude, do you actually take EVERYTHING you read at face value?

and yeah the rest of your comment is some really interesting stuff about what happened centuries ago and no one cares about anymore lol. democrats are pretty bad but unfortunately for you their candidate at least knows how to think and the GOP one doesn't this time around. vote gary johnson idiot
>>
>>701673731
>You should just accept the things said to you with little to no questioning or information provided to back it up.
>I support Trump.

Checks out.
>>
>>701676217
>an arguably even scummier Clinton (who's equally white) won 2 terms as well over more impressive republican candidates than Romney and McCain, right?

That wasn't in 2008, back when Democrats actually had to run campaigns on more than the fact that their candidate is a specific skin color.

White voter turnout in the US has been dropping while the GOP put two pieces of shit who no one likes on the presidential ticket for the last 2 elections.

Voter turnout for Republicans is SURGING this election.

And Democrat turnout is not going to keep up.
>>
>>701671089
Well if we bomb these fucks back to the stone age where they belong we'd have the international backlash because everyone sees that muslims are a very big problem but we've been forcefed acceptance and tolerance since we were shitting our pants so it is a bit of a tricky situation. How to commit genocide while making people believe its the right thing to do?

Hitler pulled it off pretty well and since Trump is a descendant of his he seems like the best man for the job
>>
>>701676533
Tu quoeue yourself buddy.
>>
File: 1433002330146.jpg (93 KB, 750x726) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433002330146.jpg
93 KB, 750x726
>>701676732

You must have missed the part where I said look it up. If you think it's wrong or want to question it, then look it up yourself, faggot. I'm not here to provide you with a fucking bibliography page.
>>
>>701676412
I don't have an archive of all the trump events with tags or anything

I would go find one of his recent rallies or press conferences.

the rallies are all essentially the same message being delivered on a local level so any of them should be fine, his foreign policy press conference was good. I don't remember if I caught a domestic policy press conference but I read all the positions so I didn't look for it.
>>
>>701671543
>viewing that post as dense
Oh, the irony.
>>
>>701676582
The party that was the Democrats didn't want to end slavery at that time.
>>
File: hispanicgrowth.png (9 KB, 310x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hispanicgrowth.png
9 KB, 310x437
>>701676709
>So the Canadian illegals went theough Mexico? The people who came to America legally on a Visa and never left, they came through Mexico?

South/Central Americans and Mexicans are the vast majority of illegal immigrants in the USA.

You're simply delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
>>701671646
Wow, Hillary is so nice giving away money her husband made, such a generious soul.
>>
>>701675570
Hillary has consistently shown to lie through her teeth and get away with it.

Better an idiot than a cunt.
>>
>>701676769
oh, you can predict the future, that's cool. give me the next powerball numbers, please
>>
>>701676494
if they are criminals here as in, committing other crimes, then yes that'd be fine

if they're "criminals" as in guilty of the crime of illegal immigration and have been here for at least a year then only people who are damaged beyond repair could be okay with that
>>
File: 1470786973382.png (675 KB, 610x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470786973382.png
675 KB, 610x632
well it was a fun thread but I'm tired of picking out street signs and store fronts, so laters
>>
>>701676582
So you're saying the reason why they ended slavery is more relevant than ending slavery?
>>
>>701676624
le edgy posts xD i vote tromp he is LE EDGY CANDIDATE!! NIGGERS!!
>>
>>701676928
Giving away? I don't think you understand how the Clinton Foundation works...
>>
>>701676875
So? I thought you wanted to deport all illegals? All illegals are criminals? All illegals take jobs from Americans, right?

>>701676769
>Voter turnout for Republicans is SURGING this election.
You mean poll turnout, righ? The election hasnt happened.
>>
>>701674318
And "white genocide" is a code for "some white people are having mixed children in interracial relationships."
>>
>>701676983
Look at the Primary turnout.

How many Democrats do you think are going to show up for the general election when there was such a huge wage of support for Bernie only to be crushed by the political elite ruling class?
>>
YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>701676819
first of all learn to spell before trying to act fancy lmao

secondly, if you're going to misspell the name of a logical fallacy, you best be aware of what the fallacy entails. tu quoque isn't even close to being relevant here
>>
>>701677096
If you're edgy you'd be voting for the candidate that has the courts under her thumb and doesn't care when military / diplomatic assets are killed in foreign nations due to the poor aesthetics of having the ability to defend themselves.
>>
>>701677182
You mean the same political elite ruling class that runs the Republican party and hates Trump?
>>
>>701676978
yeah, maybe if you're voting for your new best friend. not if you're voting for the PRESIDENT dipshit.

if i'm flying a plane, i'll vote for the pilot who beats his wife over my best friend who can't even ride a bike
>>
>>701676731
>ex KKK member 30 years ago endorses Trump

>everyone loses their minds
>trump must be a racist

>Trump does not know who the guy is then tells him he does not want his endorsement
>Hillarys mentor is literally en ex grand wizard or whatever
>the current KKK endorses her

>how dare you!
>they were doing it ironically to trick you into voting Trump!

>hurr that was like history man I can't follow any of what you said so it only applies to 200 years ago lol imretardedmeng


>vote gary johnson idiot

I refuse to vote for a Koch money backed ticket with Bill Weld on it


>>701677041
Illegally invading a sovereign nation is a crime.

I don't care about your hippy values and am voting against people like you.

>illegal immigration is fine as long as you can hide for a year then you are legal woo!

How about this? Your home will be partially my property as long and I can hide on your property for a set amount of time.
>>
>>701676983
sadly there are no polls for the powerball you fucking imbecile
>>
File: ShE2q.jpg (59 KB, 400x593) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ShE2q.jpg
59 KB, 400x593
>>701676978
>Better an idiot than a cunt.
That's some campaign slogan you got there. You Trumpets are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
>>
>>701677236
>benghazi
That shit's been out to rest buddy. No amount of whining about how "she let it happen" will ever make it true.
>>
>>701677151
>You mean poll turnout, righ?

No primary turnout was Surging big time for republicans, dems are down like 40% across the board and republicans were breaking records
>>
File: image.jpg (963 KB, 1464x824) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
963 KB, 1464x824
>>701672542
Here's a single slide to help you out.
>>
>>701677236
no, that has literally nothing to do with being edgy
>>
File: Trump.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1075) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
83 KB, 1080x1075
trump has a great brain in his head

he pointed to it once
>>
>>701677206
This coming from the person who hasn't capitalised a single sentence or used a single period...

You decided to attack me directly when I pointed out a flaw in your point. That's exactly what tu quoque is: "Avoiding having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - answering criticism with criticism."

You know, like you're doing again.
>>
>>701674299
lol, the dying gasps of a man flailing about as he sinks beneath the surface to drown.

>Someone tampered with the polls showing my candidate is getting his ass handed to him, even though that's what pretty much every 3rd party pollster is reporting! Any I can find that give him the edge are probably accurate though.

>People have come to some of his events in large numbers, as have for Hillary, but instead I'm going to compare those to one instance of small turn out for Hillary. Clearly the fact that I need to contort my thinking with these absurd mental gymnastics is no indication at all that I'm being completely dishonest with myself.

lel
>>
>>701672639
The economy in the 90s under Clinton occurs due to a lot of things, despite our outsourcing and influx of foreign workers. But, his economic policies ballooned and popped under W. Obama has done nothing to change course, and has instead double downed.
>>
>>701677275
Yep.

Which is why the GOP party is throwing a fit.

The Republican elites can't stop Trump because he already is on the ticket.

How many Democrats do you think believe in the political system after the DNC conspired against Bernie despite huge waves of popular support?

It looks more like the elite Democrat politicians know better than the Democrats who show up to vote.

Very Democratic!
>>
>>701677339
I don't even like or support Trump though but I stand by that point. Trump won't be able to get away with the shit Hillary currently does and we know Hillary will get away with even more if she makes it to the top. Quod erat demonstrandum.
>>
>>701677295
>>Trump does not know who the guy is then tells him he does not want his endorsement
But that was a lie. He knew who he was. They were Birthers together.

also
The whole "the KKK endorses hillary" thing is a meme, it was one guy alleging that the KKK supports her.
He said stuff like this

>Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.

Which is bullshit.
It's clearly a ploy for media attention.
>>
>>701677295
I don't think Trump is a racist, that's a stupid argument people make and I do not agree with it so save yourself the trouble of making that point.

It is however obvious that REAL racists will in fact vote for Trump. That again does not make Trump a racist, but clearly racists will like his policies (for different reasons).

as for David Duke: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/donald-trump/trumps-absurd-claim-he-knows-nothing-about-former-/

>they were doing it ironically to trick you into voting Trump!

I mean, you have to be REALLY dense to not see that this is what's going on lol. It doesn't even speak poorly of Trump either, don't get so worked up over it.

>I refuse to vote for a Koch money backed ticket with Bill Weld on it

Funny how you can't overlook that but can overlook that Trump is legitimately unintelligent

>I don't care about your hippy values and am voting against people like you.

God you are mentally ill holy SHIT

>How about this? Your home will be partially my property as long and I can hide on your property for a set amount of time.

yes, privately owned property is the same as public land that belongs to a country xDDD

jesus christ man this is depressing to read
>>
>>701677344
Just because you don't believe it, for whatever reason, doesn't mean it's not true.
>>
>>701677585
>People have come to some of his events in large numbers, as have for Hillary, but instead I'm going to compare those to one instance of small turn out for Hillary


You are delusional if you think any of Hillary Clinton's events have even touched anywhere near Trump's average event.
>>
>>701677557
kek
>>
>>701677344
>SEKRET MUSLIM
>BIRF CERFIKAT

>BENGAZZY
>CLASSFYED EMALES

Same shilling, different election. Only tinfoils actually believe that bullshit.
>>
>>701677745
Same to you.
>>
>>701677840
Well hello Clinton Social Media Correction team!
>>
>>701677729
>The whole "the KKK endorses hillary" thing is a meme, it was one guy alleging that the KKK supports her.

She is quoted saying that a KKK member is her friend and mentor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA

Show me any quote from Donald Trump where he even acknowledges David Duke's existence before he got the endorsement.
Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 96
Thread DB ID: 76205



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.