Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Is there really anything wrong with interracial...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 47
Is there really anything wrong with interracial relationships? If yuou are against it, explain why? It's beautiful.
>>
>>701667695
No but interspecies is wrong.

Genetically compared to all other people and races, blacks are far enough away to be considered a different species.
>>
>>701667695
It's wrong since all races should be preserved as is.
>>
>>701667695

It's not beautiful. No relationships are beautiful. We're all just experiencing a painful cosmic mishap, and the human species is just counting the days before the sun goes out. None of this thing we call life is full of any beauty or wonder. We're all just trying to get by and maybe do some drugs in the process.
>>
>>701667695
Its called beastiality.
>>
>>701667695
Nothing wrong with an interracial relationship as long as one of the races isn't african.
>>
>>701667932

logistically you must know how impossible that is right?
>>
>>701667695
interracial relationships aren't beautiful, you're racist for thinking its something special and unique, its simply two people in a relationship, they aren't fucking dinosaurs or something.
>>
File: diversity5.jpg (95 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
diversity5.jpg
95 KB, 600x450
>>701667695
interracial relationships will destroy diversity.
>>
>>701667932
Typical white trash mentality
>>
>>701668283

good
>>
>>701668283
Are you really telling me this is shit?
>>
>>701668359
is it just me or does the kid on the right have one eye higher than the other?
>>
>>701668283
lost but true
>>
>>701668432

Most people do. Most women also have one breast larger than the other.

Please tell me this isn't new information to you.
>>
>>701667878
show your work,
>>
>>701667695
nothing against it, it's not beautiful either. the only problem i have with its how its portrait it in the media, its always a black guy and a white girl.
i haven't see in a while a pair of asian/white, latino/white or anything else, it's always black and white, i think the last time i saw a native american/white woman was with Dr. Quinn.
srly the are really pushing an agenda of only black dudes and white girls
>>
>>701668477

So life and all its intricacies and complexities can be compared to paint? Please put nails in you.
>>
>>701667954
you must be fun at parties.
>>
>>701668479
I knew about the breast thing but I wasn't aware about there being eye placement disparity.
>>
>>701667878
If two animals (humans in this case) can breed and produce fertile offspring, they are considered the same species by the literal definition of the word, so that statement is false.

I do not, however, promote or accept interracial relationships.
>>
>>701668359
What fucking mix is that? That's like the worst facial symmetry I've ever seen in my life. Not even trying to be racist they look like fucking aliens.
>>
>>701667695
The kids don't deserve to be born subhuman. That's why.
>>
>>701668571

You must be really unfun at parties with you're stock lines.
>>
Interconnected world means fixed races are doomed. It doesn't matter if you like it or not, it will still happen. I don't really care, girl I am dating is mixed like a cocktail and I'm bread and butter white - whatever.
>>
>>701668359
Jesus, looks like someone just hit "Random" on the character creation screen.
>>
>>701668359
Yeah that's pretty sick. Look at their noses. It's like when you have a nice purebred dog and it has pitbull mix puppies.
>>
>>701667695
OP.
I'm not trying to tear down your worldview here or anything but you really need to try and think past the bullshit your high school and college professors told you. The truth lies somewhere in between the two extremes, but the first step is to realize what they taught you in school was definitely an extreme.
>>
>>701668628
Tigers and Lions can interbreed, making Ligers.

But they are definitely different species.
>>
>>701668688
Well guess what. This is what the near future will look like. Get over it faggot
>>
>>701668359
The only beaufitul features of them are the white features.
>>
>>701668571
He's probably doing drugs at the parties, so yeah, probably is fun.
>>
>>701668872
You clearly have not looked at marriage statistics lately have you.

What you wish would happen and what is is vastly different. Get your head out of your utopian ass. Your professors are wrong kid.
>>
>>701668869
Ligers arn't fertile
>>
>>701668879
This, you can tell how hard they are trying to be on the white side to with the bleached hair and everything.
>>
>>701667695
there is nothing wrong with in any sense. in the human en devour one of the most common desires is to find the romantic conception of love. we all want someone else to share ourselves with and if that person happens to be another race who cares. from the point of eugenics we are fucked anyway. our immune systems rely heavily on antibiotics and inoculations, we need to have so many faulty genes floating out there right now from years of free breeding that even if we did start on the colonizing bred humans it would take hundreds of generations to remove defective genes then hundreds more to naturally expand and globalize these colonies on super humans. either accept it or commit a hate crime. idc.
>>
>>701668869
Ligers are infertile.
>>
>>701668978
Niglets aren't smart
>>
>>701668974
You don't need to married to have kids
>>
>>701667695
Miscegenation is shit.
>>
People who would be considered "white" will account for only 10% of the world population by 2060. It is something to be preserved. I love being white and the beauty of my people. I want it to live on. There is nothing racist about that.
>>
>>701668628
Horses and donkeys
>>
File: so hot.jpg (220 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
so hot.jpg
220 KB, 3000x3000
summer is over, gtfo
>>
All the white people stem from genetical error. I'm white, but Know history. White people is acctually a type of albino, if i look at the DNA.
>>
>>701669121
Mules are infertile.
>>
>>701669121
Mules are infertile
>>
>>701669233
Evolution at it's finest. Every good thing came out of a genetic typo.
>>
>>701668293
Alpha male with family. The way america was intended to be.
>>
Nothing wrong with it, it's actually good for the genepool, the bigger the genetic differences in the parents, the healthier the offspring will be. I'm always happy to see a not so attractive fat white chick date a black guy. I sometimes catch myself thinking "what a dumb whore" when she's hot, not sure why... sometimes it's totally different, when I see two black people with a black child I think why didn't they both go for white partners?
>>
>>701669394

Yeah I'm sure he has a real nice construction job. Lot of smart folks doing construction and retail jobs. Nothing but scholars and well-tempered gentlemen.
>>
>>701669045
Yeah that's called being a nigger.

But I digress look at birth rates interracial children have not gone up exponentially. People still tend to stick with their own race, or something close to it. This is not racism it's biological attraction. Stop parrotingthe bullshit your sjw professors crammed down your throat.

You can say it all you want but it won't make it true. You're failing to differentiate morals and what is empirical, you're fucking Mortals will not change facts no matter how much you wish them to. This is literally philosophical deduction entry level shit.

Your bullshit views will weeken and maybe hopefully you'll become a contributing member to society when you grow up.
>>
>>701668359
They are beautiful!
>>
The point of sexual reproduction is to achieve diversity. To have a large gene pool so that the individuals are different to each other, thus reducing the risk of the entire species dying from a single virus etc.

If making babies with people different from yourself was "unnatural" we would use sexless reproduction and just clone ourselves.
>>
>>701669531

You don't use enough correct punctuation and grammar to be taken seriously.
>>
>>701669519
Probably a construction job, fixes cars or welds on the side. Makes more than he needs but isnt chasing 100k a year. Smarter than 80% of blacks.
>>
>>701669617
Until there's so much interbreeding that the gene pool becomes equally distributed and we run out of unique genetic material. Granted humans won't be around long enough for that to happen, but say we get lucky, it's a real risk.
>>
>>701669627
Using correct grammar and punctuation to argue with a summer kid... naaa.
>>
>>701669519
Are you mad that he has children, and you never will? How does it make you feel that your family's history and genes will die with you?
>>
>>701667878
Mainly due to their lack of neanderthal genes. But not enough to deem them another species. Actually they are more homo sapiens than whites.
>>
>>701669712

Violent temper. Ignorant views. Apathetic towards destructive consumerism. Apathetic towards the fact that he pays taxes and it doesn't go towards his community or even clean drinking water. Listens to new country and thinks it's great. Listens to Rush Limbaugh and other pundits like it's gospel. Swears in front of his kids. Very religious, but cherry picks the rules he follows.

Oh yeah I've met these people. Unbearable. Not white people. Just this variant.
>>
>>701669777
Interracial breeding doesn't mean you get a set blend of the two races. What genes transfer to each individual is determined by chance. Hence, I would think that (long-term) interracial breeding would result in a population with more possible genetical combinations, rather than a population where everyone has the same "half-black half-white" genes.
>>
>>701667695
Yes. I don't have to justify anything to a niggerlover.
>>
File: wifey4.webm (756 KB, 480x852) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wifey4.webm
756 KB, 480x852
>>701667695
>>
>>701668772
Leave the lady be
>>
File: 1458937609984.gif (97 KB, 350x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458937609984.gif
97 KB, 350x283
>>701667695
calling dubs on a white baby ape mom combo
>>
>>701668283
Save this image for further use on those pro-immigrants.
>>
File: image_3_0.jpg (21 KB, 432x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_3_0.jpg
21 KB, 432x332
>>
File: Alicia keys.jpg (91 KB, 657x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Alicia keys.jpg
91 KB, 657x370
Alicia Keys.. Proof Race Mixing is not all bad
>>
File: 1339933785568.jpg (28 KB, 690x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339933785568.jpg
28 KB, 690x228
>>
>>701669325
Yes, otherwise we coulden't live in the north because of the sun(lack of sun). Bur different amount of pigment does not mean different race. Its evolution, the Blacks dies when They went North and the whites would die in Africa. Its like the jamaican is fast runners because the weak slaves died in the boat to Jamaica. Evolution is beautiful
>>
>>701667695
What kind of seems a shame to slowly remove all the different societies that have developed around the world to lose the diversity that we already have but I guess it's also an inevitability with the ease of travel
>>
File: 1468856937579.png (2 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468856937579.png
2 MB, 917x4143
>>701667695
I don't care either way as long as they are civilized people reproducing instead who can afford to to care for a child, are functional as a family, an raise their child to not be a dindu.
>>
>>701667695
>Is there really anything wrong with interracial relationships? If yuou are against it, explain why? It's beautiful.

Hideous crossbreeding.
>>
>>701667695
HARAMBE'S STILL ALIVE.
>>
>>701668511
You know I've had the same thought,for different reasons. There are three interacial couples on my street, all are white man / black women. This seems far more prevalent to me than the other way around.
>>
>>701667695
if you want the human race to be a watered-down piece of shit then its fine I guess
>>
>>701667695
>beautiful
That bitch looks like she fell out of harambes ass
>>
>>701667695

The arguments against it are all weak appeals to emotion. Human beings are one species in the sense that we make viable offspring with each other. Certain proteins involved in the immune system called MHC's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_histocompatibility_complex) provide a stronger immunity when the component of the father's DNA and the component of the mother's DNA in a child encode a different MHC.

You're currently seeing the effects of small populations who strive for "purity" in places like Saudi Arabia, where pretty much everybody has die of beetus and a bunch of hereditary diseases because of inbreeding.

The superficial differences are just a way for retards to distinguish their in-group from out-groups and give the illusion of belonging to one ethnicity, while we're genetically all human.

Weak sauce genetic traits like the lack of alcohol dehydrogenase and lactose intolerance (lactase deficiency) in asians or sickle cell anemia in africans can be fixed if they breed with superior white genes.
>>
IT is wrong, why? Because reasons, it's antinatura.
>>
>>701667695
That is one hideous woman, plenty of attractive black women but that ain't one of em.
>>
File: just been stabbed.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
just been stabbed.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>701667695
I don't really care about anyone's dick but my own, and I like all kinds of girls, white, latina, asian, middle eastern, what ever... just not blacks
>>
>>701667695
Disgusting
>>
>>701667695
he sure picked an ugly one for a wife,
>>
>>701674350
While there is no good justification for the retention of 'purity' many arguments against interbreeding stipulate similarity between populations.

There are significant statistical differences between various populations, interbreeding reduces those. So interbreeding between a high iq and low iq race create a person in between. This is good for the low iq participant and bad for the high iq participant.


Additionally, significant interbreeding actually reduces biodiversity, which will reduce the survivability of the entire species in the event of disaster or plague.

all in all, interbreeding is bad in excess, but limited interbreeding is actually good for various populations.

>using (((wikipedia))) as a source on political topics.
>>
>>701670601
well that's a special kind of person there
>>
>>701670712
she favors the black race and tends to hate white people
>>
>>701667695
I wonder if the doctors and nurses are laughing their asses off about this.
>>
>>701670712
Agreed.

Blacks that say they are going to breed out the white race are completely wrong.

By mixing race they are diluting their own populous.

And most of the time the good genes float to the top.

So go on race mixing.

Halley Berry as evidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 464x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 464x600
>>
>>701667695
Several studies have showed that biracial kids tend to suffer more psychological problems, pointing to a correlation. Be it genetical or enviromental factor (biracial kids get a lot more shit than others from the rest of the kids), this is a fact. Having a biracial kid is deliberately putting extra shit on his/her plate.
Other medical journals have described how biracial genomes tend to present infrequent combinations of genes, with several interactions; which can be good or bad, but statistically, also tend to screw the kid. Though this hypothesis sound racist, note how the human evolved initially in clan-based structure where first cousin coupling were usual, thus most of the human subgroup kept gene sets that were good working with very similar gene sets.

You can have your whatever-fever you wish, but having kids outside your race generally implies increased chances of screwing them.
>>
>>701675093
That picture is fake.
>>
>>701667695
That looks like surprisingly white child.
Also dat bitch is ugly.
>>
>>701675380
>>
>>701667695
I'm not a yank, so I don't really care what people do. I don't give a toss about the various variations of the human race.
Some absorb vitamin D better than others, that's about it really.
>>
>>701667878
Your pseudoscience and plesse understand i used the word pseudo, is based out of non factual arguments. If you can prove it go ahead show your work.
But when you come upon genetic diversity which you will and it shatters your world you'll inderstabd why mixed ethnicity children are the future of humankind.
>>
>>701675380
Monster's Ball
>>
>>701667695
Its not beautiful, that is arguably the one thing wrong with it. My issue is that most blacks and jews have very ugly features and need to evolve thier own beauty before they can copulate or even cohabitate with our beautiful people. Unfortunately too many americans can't think straight and the water is already getting too muddy. Asian mixes can make for beauty but not always, gotta be selective.
>>
i'm a product of an interracial marriage (dad was german/dutch and mom was mexican) so I don't really have an opinion on it. It's amazing how many mixed-race people act like niggers, though
>>
>>701670130

This is correct.
>>
>>701675200
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>701667695
What the bloody hell? Give that baby back to his real parents.
>>
>>701675200
>You can have your whatever-fever you wish, but having kids outside your race generally implies increased chances of screwing them.

And not having them means they never would have existed at all. What great reasoning.
>>
>>701667932
This is bait right?

you either fuck your cousin or there is disease and sicklyness abundant in your family. I am so mixed i can hardly count, my bones heal in werks as opposed to months i havent had a cold or gone to the doctor in 5 years and im 6' flat.

White people have this obsession with genetic purity that borders on the chinese mentality of the fragile and frail arent the working class therefore superior except only looking at colour...but then die at 50. Your bodies are genrtically weak. Do your grandkids a favour mix them
>>
>>701667695
No, but th is the Internet and b/fags like to be as edgy as possible. Gotta love free speech huh?
>>
>>701667932
>all races should be preserved as is.

Have you ever heard of begging the question?
>>
>>701668578
...pretty much one half of your body is larger/displaced from the other

Leg length
Leg widtch
Arm length
Arm width
Eye height size
Shoulder heigt
Ear height
Hip height
Foot size and width
>>
>>701668359
is this bait?
they don't even look human
>>
File: bbgtfo.jpg (35 KB, 630x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bbgtfo.jpg
35 KB, 630x630
>>701667954
>>
>>701675200

note how the human evolved initially in clan-based structure where first cousin coupling were usual, thus most of the human subgroup kept gene sets that were good working with very similar gene sets.

However, (and this is very important), there were also couplings to memebers outside of the the 'clan', which introduced novel genetics into the group. Gene flow is very important to keeping a population robust because otherwise, inbreeding results in smaller genetic diversity for the population and thus exposes it to greater chances of extinction (ie: a greater resistance to a certain disease or poison would be absent and the population's chances of remaining extant would lessen). For examples of inbreeding resulting in worse vitality, look no further than hasidic jews, who only intermarry with other hasidic jews and who suffer from much higher rates of genetic disorders because the inbreeding had become so severe.
>>
>>701674350
>we're all human
get the fuck out
>>
File: 535984.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
535984.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>701676442

That's because they're dressed stupid and have dyed hair. It's like their parents are deliberately going for the look in this pic, but with stupider clothes.
>>
In a hundred years or so I feel like the white race will be gone forever and we're all going to be a shade of fucking grey. I'm proud of my pale skin, light hair and blue eyes and will only breed and marry with the same.
>>
>>701667954
This guy knows.
>>
>>701676789

Actually if you look at OP's picture you can figure out why you're full of shit about the white race disappearing.
>>
>>701676480
>>oh gowd my sciatica
>>my hypochodria
>>my wallet
>>you want how much for a perscription?

Yeah seems right. Adding to this look at the make uo of hesidic jews.
A majority of them all look alike
Fucked up teeth
Rotund
Short
Poor eyesight
Excessive body hair
Skin conditions
Poor bone structure
Respiratory problemss
Digestive issues
Cranial structure

literally the charicature of the jew guy guy is a hesidic jew stereotype of an inbred monster.
>>
IDGAF what other people do. I just prefer white and light-skinned Asian women. Black women look like animals, and Hispanic women have mustaches and huge hips. Just not my thing.
>>
>>701676789
Right but why are you proud... All of your traits you just mentioned are genetic mutations. Sorry to say but white people came last. Not even as an insult just as a fact all of the things your proud of ehere caused through inbreeding and are the result of weak genetic diversity. Again these are just facts the mutations just so happened to work out aesthetically so you look good but your blue eyes are more sensitive to light and less adept at seeing at night, your skin is less likely to protect you from the sun and elements. Your body is more fragile and likely to get sick if youre tall chances are your bones are weaker and will be less likely to hold you up or even give out in your old age. Your bodies are not meant to last.
>>
>>701674750

> So interbreeding between a high iq and low iq race create a person in between.

Even assuming that IQ is entirely genetic, no. It doesn't work like that. Assuming it is genetic, a high IQ and a low IQ person's offspring could be anywhere along the spectrum depending on how the genes interact. It is entirely possible for the high IQ genes to be completely dominant and thus most of the offspring would possess high IQ, or the opposite if the reverse is true. If shared dominance is occuring, then yes, some offspring would posses middling IQ, but there would still be very high IQ offspring and very low IQ offspring and plenty in between depending on how many genes are responsible for IQ.

>Additionally, significant interbreeding actually reduces biodiversity, which will reduce the survivability of the entire species in the event of disaster or plague.

No, nigger. That's not how that works. What you said makes no sense to anyone who has studied evolution for even a month. Read a book, not wikipedia, goddamn.
>>
>>701677227
Lol that ok because I don't live on the African plains. It must suck to be a shit skin.
>>
>>701667695

wtf, why the black father is in bed and the shaved white female is kissing the capucino toddler?
>>
>>701667695
Why is the baby white. Did he cheat on her?
>>
File: 1472249431653.gif (547 KB, 258x206) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472249431653.gif
547 KB, 258x206
>>701667695
yeah, maybe you'll like to marry a fucking dog you weirdo
>>
>>701674750
>Additionally, significant interbreeding actually reduces biodiversity,

How does access to a larger gene pool reduce biodiversity, exactly?
>>
W + B = B
>>
File: 1472082529219.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472082529219.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>701677664
>>
>>701677664
>Why is the baby white.

It's because the "People will all turn grey if they interbreed!" is complete and total bullshit. It's simply false.
>>
>>701667695
The Jews are trying to eradicate the whites by subconsciously putting interracial relations in all the media, with enough mix breeding our race will be no more, there are even quotes by Jews saying that's their plan
>>
>>701669032
this
>>
>>701667695
nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>701677664
You're even more stupid than the niggers you hatre so much. Babies don't come out grey like you're so scared of.
>>
>>701670074
>getting this mad over a hypothetical family
>>
>>701668151

>logistically

I... wat...?
>>
>>701667695
>>701678069
The Jews are trying to eradicate the blackes by subconsciously putting interracial relations in all the media, with enough mix breeding our race will be no more, there are even quotes by Jews saying that's their plan
>>
File: 31.jpg (62 KB, 500x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31.jpg
62 KB, 500x357
>>701677664
bruh
>>
>>701677227

You do realize that saying that those features came about solely due to inbreeding is incredibly fucking retarded, right? Those features came about because they were more advantageous to those people's survival in their environment. Also, weak genetic diversity requires a stop in gene flow which never occurred.

>blue eyes are more sensitive to light
>and less adept at seeing at night

Also this makes no sense. How can a greater sensitivity to light make one less adept at seeing in the dark when seeing in the dark is all about being sensitive to the little light that is present.

>Your body is more fragile and likely to get sick

[citation required]
>>
>>701667695
I married an Asian woman. I did so not because of any fetish but because she was the only girlfriend I ever had out of several that actually cared about having a family. Every fucking white girl I dated was "maybe when I'm 35" or something similar when it came to having kids.
>>
I have a black girlfriend, it's not a big deal, we're happy.
>>
>>701667695
I have no problem with interracial relationships, per se. The idea of two people being free to associate with and love whomever they choose is a basic freedom I support.

However, the social and cultural portrayal of interracial relationships today is that they are inherently superior or that intraracial relationships are somehow inferior. This is what I take issue with: the bullshit political agenda attached to it.

One isn't better or worse than the other. They're both equal, they're just different. Those who would seek to uphold one above the other automatically lower themselves and the beliefs they support. They are bigots and racists.

Let me be very clear: if you think interracial relationships are superior, you're a bigoted racist.

There seems to be a concerted effort to constantly drone about the "superiority" of blacks and minorities. You see it constantly on /b/: BBC threads, "you mad, white boi?" threads, blacked.com threads. I get the shits of it. It's racist, it's bigoted, and quite frankly, it seeds hatred and makes little of itself.

So if I don't support interracial relationships, it's because they're not genuine, they have a political agenda attached. And in practice I believe that a good portion of people who find themselves in an interracial relationship are only doing it because they've been subconsciously programmed their entire lives that it's the right thing to do. That it's the only way to be "un-racist". And that's racism, plain and simple. I refuse to be told that I'm a racist for not kowtowing to a different group of racists with a political agenda. Fuck you.
>>
>>701680204

You've overthought this entirely.
>>
>>701681255
To the contrary, I've thought about this just enough. I know what I believe and I know why I believe it.
>>
>>701681938

That the "social and cultural portrayal of interracial relationships today is that they are inherently super" is a fantasy you concocted. So is the "droning about the "superiority" of blacks and minorities. You've concocted an ex post facto rationalization of your irrational racist purity response to interracial relationships and minorities in such a way that you can soothe your racist conscience. But you're fooling yourself by appealing to naked falsehoods.
>>
>>701682898
Exacly.
>>
>>701682898
You must be new here. I take it you don't spend any fair amount of time on /b/. Or /gif/ for that matter. Likewise you probably don't spend any amount of time on social media. Either that, or you're willfully blind. There is a media effort to portray interracial relationships in a positive light. Additionally, they are over-represented.

Furthermore, it's clear you didn't read my entire post. It's right there in the beginning. I don't have any issue with interracial relationships. I have an issue with the politics that surround them. Who you love should be apolitical.

If you can't accept that, if you still think I need to embrace the politics in order to accept interracial relationships, if you think the two can't be separated, then you're the bigoted racist.
>>
>>701682898
>>701683402
>Samefag, the post.
>>
>>701683555
>You must be new here. I take it you don't spend any fair amount of time on /b/.

I spend enough time on /b/ to know the majority's opinions on niggers. It's complete and total nonsense to believe /b/ is somehow pro-minority. You're utterly foolish if you genuinely believe that. Staggeringly, aggressively ignorant.

> it's clear you didn't read my entire post. It's right there in the beginning I don't have any issue with interracial relationships.

Yes, and then you dismiss them as inauthentic because they're generated by political bias rather than love. But your opininon is based on a false rationalization. You're lying to yourself. That was the point of my post.

>There is a media effort to portray interracial relationships in a positive light.

That's not what you said in your post. You said there was a deliberate effort to portray them as superior, but there isn't. The fact that you yourself confuse the two perfectly illustrates the rationalization you're employing.

>Who you love should be apolitical.

You're the one imagining its politicization.
>>
Nothing wrong with race mixing. The thing is, smart people shouldn't breed with stupid inbred retards. And sadly, a lot of niggers are just that. Some niggers however, are of normal intelligence and just good members of society. It's fine to breed with them.

You shouldn't breed with white trailer trash cousin-marrying retards either. The percentage of these morons is just higher among niggers.

tl;dr
Just shoot everybody with an IQ under 100. Coincidentally, well over 50% of them will be niggers.
>>
>>701683672

Wrong, my response is the one below yours.
>>
>>701670054
>Actually they are more homo sapiens than whites.
true but thats not a good think
at least not for them
>>
>>701683672
Tragically no.
>>
>>701667932
>what is evolution
>>
File: 3632190-nay[1].png (411 KB, 438x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3632190-nay[1].png
411 KB, 438x522
>>701667695
>>
>>701667695
To me the only bad aspect of it is the fact that with race mixing we'll end up all looking the same. In the end everyone will look like an arab with light brown skin, dark hair and dark eyes. I find that sad, because to me light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes is just beautiful. Anything with white skin, actually. So it's an aesthetical thing to me.
>>
>>701667695
Kill all three of them, quickly.
>>
>>701667878
Yes, they are quite distinct, but since they can breed with whites they are by very definition the same species. That's the one characteristic that determines if two sets of DNA are two distinct species.
>>
File: 1418112211534.png (507 KB, 906x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418112211534.png
507 KB, 906x594
>>
>>701684191
>I spend enough time on /b/ to know the majority's opinions on niggers

Then you'll also be fully aware of the constant presence of pro-black and pro-minority threads that are clearly intended to illicit a negative emotional response.

>Yes, and then you dismiss them as inauthentic because they're generated by political bias rather than love

I never said that all interracial relationships fall into this category. I did say that there are a portion of those relationships which are encouraged due to political bias.

>You said there was a deliberate effort to portray them as superior
See point number one, then go to the catalogue and find your nearest "you mad, white boi?" thread. I guarantee there's at least one.

The politicization of interracial relationships isn't imagined. Your ardent defense and insistence that such politicization doesn't exist suggests that you're either willfully ignorant or complicit. To go even further, if I could sufficiently prove it to you, I think I would then find you in support of it.
>>
>>701668359
they look fucked up
>>
>>701668359
It obviously does. Different races have evolved differently because of the geographical locations they (and the arising necessities) they were in. If we mix together this biological diversity will be gone. That's just a fact, not even judging whether it's good or bad, it just is.
>>
File: Mike E Disgusted.gif (1 MB, 400x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mike E Disgusted.gif
1 MB, 400x226
>>701667695
>>
>>701667878
Im not racist I think everyone should own one.
>>
>>701685141
> then go to the catalogue and find your nearest "you mad, white boi?" thread.

That's the second time you've appealed to that example. But nigger threads and white master race threads outnumber whiteboi "I like black cock" fetish threads by thousands. If you don't acknowledge that, you're a liar.

The very fact that the thread we're in exists and hasn't died yet is evidence that people still mistrust interracial relationships. The idea that there is some unconscious endemic cultural affinity for interracial relationships is beyond stupid. Most still marry within their own race. Sure, jungle fever might be a thing, but it's not an expression of our culture's overly positive posture toward interracial relationships.
>>
>>701667695
What the fuck. In all honesty, I get the idea of white women wanting black man (a tiny minority, of course, but they exist). They're usually tall and muscular. Some of them have really masculine faces (not the wide nosed nignog faces, you kno what I mean). They excel at sports and they have this animal flair to them. I see how that can be sexually appealing to some women. BUT WHO IN THE FUCK would be attracted to a nigress? Seriously, they all look like fucking Bill Cosby, but even darker. I'm disgusted by black women to the point that I actually physically and openly visible cringe when I see one unexpectedly in public. There's nothing feminine about them, everything is big and clunky, their hair is frizzy and all that. I just don't see it.
>>
>>701685752
>But nigger threads and white master race threads outnumber whiteboi "I like black cock" fetish threads by thousands. If you don't acknowledge that, you're a liar.
I think that 4-Chan should change the /n/ "transportation" to "nigger" threads
>>
>>701685752
>The idea that there is some unconscious endemic cultural affinity for interracial relationships is beyond stupid.

No, of course not. There is a concerted effort to change the culture. I never said it was the accepted norm. I said there is a concerted cultural and political effort to portray interracial relationships in a positive light and to obliquely suggest that they are superior. It's a subversive counterculture.
>>
>>701686375
I didn't read any of you guy's discussion, but this post is absolute truth.
>>
>>701670231
SAUCE IT
>>
>>701667878
>interspecies
I want idiots who dont know biology to die, IF YOU HAVE A INTERSPECIES OFSPRING IT WONT BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE YOU FUCK NUGGET, THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF A SPECIES IS A GROUP OF INDIWIDUALS ABLE TO PRODUCE FERTILE OFSPRINGS
>>
>>701686375
>. I said there is a concerted cultural and political effort to portray interracial relationships in a positive light and to obliquely suggest that they are superior.

See, there's that confusion again.
>>
>>701685752
Go live in detroit.gett shot robbed raped by some niggers, and reincarnate as a racist. most of /b/ are not racist, becouse we only hate 99% of them.
Being a racist these days is not a 'bad' thing.
Becouse most of the minority's here are fucking our country. west europe u.s... look at what was one's the beautifull city of love. Paris.that became a city full of violant raping beating stealing niggers. #rip paris. rip the white race.
>>
>>701686684
you are a fucking dumbass
>>
>>701686375
>It's a subversive counterculture

I'm also wondering why, even if you're right, you would consider it subversion, since you don't have any issue with interracial relationships.
>>
>>701675126
love it
>>
File: Back_To_POL_.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Back_To_POL_.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>701667932
There's no way to draw the line as to distinguish one race from another. We're 99.999% when you compare any two "races". Even when you contrast the differences of two people of the same "race"; they'll show the same variance as comparing with someone on the other side of the earth.
>>
>>701687031
please explain how so
>>
>>701687010

I sympathize. I lived in Calgary and every single homeless person was a drunk-ass native. I'm not saying you should marry gang member niggers or drunk ass indians. But if you find a good one, marry away.
>>
>>701686722
I refuse to believe that you're too stupid to understand what I'm saying based solely upon the language you use in your replies. Therefore I can only assume you're deliberately misinterpreting me in order to find footing for your opposing view.
>>
File: 7.jpg (81 KB, 653x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7.jpg
81 KB, 653x544
>>701667695
>If yuou are against it, explain why? It's beautiful.
>it`s beautiful
>it´s

not even refeering to that negro as a her, nuff said your argument is invalid
>>
>>701667695
No although these two are ugly as sin
>>
>>701676084
>implying the second option isn't better

i'm no conspiracy faggot, but we're headed towards a population bottleneck in the next century anyways. So none of this matters. Whites and asians will be the only ones to survive in safe numbers
>>
>>701676669
hair dye doesn't affect facial symmetry, the #1 thing we notice as "attractive"
>>
>>701687031
He's pointing out a simple fact. I think your definition of "species" isn't accurate to the actual meaning. You can hate niggers without being bioligically illiterate.
>>
>>701687110
you replied to a person who is clearly a fucking moron. probably a fucking nigger :D
>>
>>701675502
have you seen a baby at birth before?

my baby brother has parents straight from africa and he was white as snow when he was born. they adjust into their proper skin tones later.
>>
>>701687435
>You can hate niggers without being bioligically illiterate.
hell, it's actually easier to hate them when you have at least a basic understanding of biology
>>
>>701667695
There is something deeply wrong with everyone in this thread /thread

btw i was never here
>>
>>701687162

Here's a charitable reading of what you say. You don't actually mean merely that interracial relationships are portrayed in a positive light. You mean that they're portrayed as superior. But merely portraying them in a positive light is not an oblique suggestion that they are superior. That's the nature of your confusion: you see a positively-portrayed interracial relationship on TV, and you move to the conclusion that some secret counterculture in the wings is trying to convince us interracial relationships are better. But that doesn't follow. Your jump from one to the other is a reactionary racist (probably involuntary) purity response to something utterly innocuous.
>>
File: 1447176880344.jpg (52 KB, 479x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447176880344.jpg
52 KB, 479x523
>>701687545
waat?
>>
File: 1432133836188.jpg (12 KB, 300x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432133836188.jpg
12 KB, 300x180
>>701687757
JIDF please go away
>>
>>701687162

You're like those people who say "I don't have anything against homosexuals, I'm just tired of hearing and seeing them or being expected to interact with them in a civil way."
>>
>>701687206
>>implying the second option isn't better

Depends on the nature of the problems. I seriously doubt most children of interracial couples would prefer not having be born.
>>
>>701688169
Actually, it's more like "I'm fine with gay people, but if you believe how the media portrays them, you'd be led to believe that 1/3 to 1/2 half of people are gay. You'd be led to believe that ALL gay people ALL the time ALWAYS embody a better sense of morality, they make better parents, they have happier relationships, etc."

One could get the notion that it's a shame they're not also gay, since being gay seems pretty great.

It's simply not true. At the end of the day they're human. And human beings are generally shit. Some are good, some are bad. Gay or not has little to do with it.
>>
How can you convince someone who is of moral relativism that they are wrong? If you are curious, investigate these things on your own. If these things will never mean anything to you and you know that, do not bother. Race mixing = race destroying. If all race mix, separate races lose existence, the product, a mixed society of shit, has a new human condition. A new identity. One that is unattached to values of the past or history or old culture. They become destined to have their culture imposed upon them by the elites that run their society. Destined to forever believe in the degenerate cultural values that are given TO them by their Hazidic overlords. Destined to be a mob of stupid, collectivist, sexually immoral wage slaves. A mere shadow of their proud and honorable unique identities, with no respect for nationhood or self determination, most likely smug in their mixing, and desiring to force all remaining races to mix. Except Jews, who will rule over them as master and slave. That's what's wrong with race mixing as far as I'm concerned. The respectable multiculturalist, will want to preserve their own culture, to keep the world multicultural, and not monocultural.
>>
>>701688552
It doesn't matter what they want. Australopithecus, for example, have been gone for millenia, and nobody gvies a shit, we are 10 times better off without societal parasites just human enough to fuck things up, but not quite human enough to integrate or develop society or accept advanced culture.

Most people don't have the education or context to think about it, but without niggers, society could advance in ways that would take millions of years to get some of the defective genes to catch up or wait for them to die out.
>>
>>701677227
Every single thing that makes a human a human is the result of a genetic mutation, you tucking idiot. Mutations are the driving force behind evolution. If white people came last, that basically means they are the latest updated version of humanoid - pretty cool, actually.
>>
>>701676834
Nothing*

If life really is meaningless (which it fucking obviously isnt) then none of you faggots would have any qualms with pulling out a pistol right now and putting a bullet in yours or literally anyone elses head
>>
>>701688868

Sigh. I'll give you that gays have been caricatured too much (particularly in the 90s), but that's going away now that they've become more accepted into the wider culture. Early portrayals of interracial relationships might be guilty of that too (think of how flawlessly Sidney Poitier is portrayed in Guess Who's Coming to Dinner). But those kinds of unlikely positive caricatures are a way to get the wider suspicious culture to chill out a little in order to earn money, not to express a thesis about superiority.
>>
>>701689011
This

The only people who want racemixing outside of some fetishist degeneracy are people who don't have family trees, or who don't understand the value of genetic heritage out of immaturity or whatever reason.

Most people don't seem to think past their singular moment of the present, let alone think about their contribution to society or even the family.

Frankly, many are lost.
>>
>>701667695
because go back to Africa that why
>>
>>701689327
Well then shouldn't mixed breeds be the "end all" of humanities is evolution?
>>
i wouldnt want to be in one myself but i really dont give a shit if other people do.
>>
>>701689515
No, dude, evolution is specialization and adaptation. You don't get something better by mixing what's good with garbage. Evolution is refinement of what works, not introduction of faulty mechanics with the hope that it improves. It generally does not.

Evolution works best through death. Mass extinction, genocide, and apocoluptic events all seem to accelerate evolutionary development. Overpopulation and race mixing do the opposite. It's like watering down something new, good and tested that's going int he right direction with something old and stupid that's just around because it didn't get a chance to die off yet.
>>
>>701689515
I disagree with his theory so don't misinterpret this as support for him, but by his logic, no.

One could argue that if whites are the "newest and therefore best" race, then mixing with other races would be like deliberately downgrading parts of your car with older technology.

It's all bullshit, of course. We're all equal, just different. Some of us are good, some are bad.
>>
>>701689882
>We're all equal
>different

Pick one, you disingenuous, double-thinking fag. We can't all be equal. It's impossible. We are, objectively, each granted a unique set of DNA from our parents. it's all direct linage inheritance. There's no confusion or mistake. WE are ALL different, and nobody is equal.

A direct result of one's genetic heritage there are groups that are substantially more similar to each other than other members of the species in other geographical places, and we call these "races" or "breeds".

Nobody is equal. That's some shady legal bullshit from an uneducated past where people had not the tools we do now to understand the material reality of what we are.
>>
The biggest mistake we made as a race was letting the mud skins into our countries and now in a couple of hundred years the aryan race will have become a thing of the past and we are to blame for that. We dungoofed guys.
>>
File: 1470984097151.gif (1 MB, 295x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470984097151.gif
1 MB, 295x255
>>701677664
fucking kek'd audibly
>>
>>701689327
That is stupid and wrong, all races are equally old and have continued to develop for equally long. The white race stopped developing traits that help in Africa and started developing traits (like white skin) that help in Europe. But while the white race was getting worse at living in Africa and better at living in Europe the African races continued getting better and better at surviving in Africa.

Evolution is not perfect, however, it only rewards the genes that procreate, meaning it has no long term plans. Which is why we should consider what genes to cut today.

Giving black women a dose of white sperm might or might not help with the world's problems. The best solution to race inequality problems would probably be to have all black men be cucked for a generation so fewer children grow up fatherless. While it would mean a number of men would have to have two wives it would be far superior to all the black women missing husbands. Half a husband is better than none.
>>
>>701690342
The Aryan race isn't going anywhere without some kind of world decimating super-event that cleans house. You can bet on that.

There are still many powerful people who understand genetic heritage and practice selective breeding, like any competent human should.
>>
why are blacks just flat out worse than whites?
>>
>>701690654
They're worse than any other race, flat out, dude. Don't be under any illusions. And I hate to say it due to confirmational bias, but, the Asians have whites beats. They have held a stable society for longer than any other modern civilizations, and have an incredibly long and prolific history of creative invention and discovery that rivals Caucasoids easily.

But yeah, dude, niggers are too feral. It's like talking about the difference between a dingo and a housedog.
>>
Sometimes i wish the nazis won even if it ment i was never born i feel it would have made this world a better place. Makes me sed :(
>>
>>701689496

Why should I care about my ancestors? They're a bunch of dead Swiss German alcoholics.
>>
>>701691007
Because you are them, and they are you.
>>
>>701690910
Well, there's also the several massive revolutions, the Second Sino-Japanese War, the millions dead by Chairman Mao, North Korea, North Vietnam, Indonesia (Horrendously evil government), and the ungodly level of exploitation and poverty that goes on there.

But sure, let's just focus on the weeb shit.
>>
>>701691148

No I'm Canadian, and I work in ethics and law. None of my ancestors did those things. They were farmers and then fisherman. I wish them well, but I don't give a rat's ass about farming or fishing.
>>
>>701690910
Yeah the chinks didn't welcome multiculturalism as whole heartedly as western society did
>>
>>701691155
I'm talking about human hisotry, and there's no other modern civilzation that can trace its lineage farther back with written records than the Asians, and that's a fact.

Their history goes into such distant past with clear record keeping that early Western scholars simply could not believe it. While Greece and Persia were in infancy, China had already developed a culture and stable society for millennia.

Part of being the best, is aggression and the will to power, so don't let unrest mar your judgement. Just look at Ireland, ffs, a bunch of white Christians killing each other for decades, and that's fairly recently, too. Unrest and upheaval are just integral parts of societal evolution, since old organizations that don't work anymore take on a life of their own and must be uprooted, often at great cost.
>>
>>701669519
as opposed to robbing shit and murdering fellow gang bangers. Fuck off kike nigger.
>>
tfw Africa and India did better off under the control of the British empire and now they're independent they fucked up and are doing worse than ever before
>>
>>701691389
that's really sad. I can only imagine you must still be young to act that way. Most mature individuals tend to embrace the realities of what they are, and your ancestors are direct precursors to your existence.

And you don't really know, dude, they may have very well had a great interest in ethics and law, but were farmers and fishermen because they didn't live in a society of litigation. They lived in a society of base survival.
>>
>>701691674
Look at China, a bunch of Asian <Insert Religion Here's> killing each other for millennia. A good number of the greatest losses of life in human history were all there.

The fact of the matter is: Civilization breeds war, war breeds travesty.

Anywhere there is a government and men who love it or are indebted to it, there will be bloodshed.

The Eastern Asians managed civilization earlier, but they also managed genocide, civil war, and widespread poverty earlier as well.
>>
>>701691885
I thought it was tragically hilarious that they rounded up and kicked out the whites in some places, only for the places collapsed and dilapidated within 2 years, and them literally begging for more white people to come invest.

Niggers lack coherent "Independent Agent" Theory. They see the world from their own eyes and have a lot of trouble seeing through other people's eyes or thinking too far ahead, which makes them entirely incompetent at executive functions, and why "regional warlord" is more common in Africa, than "President" or "King".
>>
>>701691943

All that's fine. But I don't owe them anything. I'll owe my children.

> must still be young to act that way. Most mature individuals tend to embrace the realities of what they are.

34, philosopher, lawyer, teacher. That's what I am. I admit I share the alcoholism with them though.
>>
>>701691969
Civilization in general always leads to overpopulation and strife. It's the nature of life. We're still in the middle of evolving a society and the people that can work in it.

Even the earliest North American cities met the same apocalyptic fate. Inevitably, eventually the cities grow from prosperity and abundance to overpopulation and scarcity, and when the system is strained too far, it breaks and has to reshuffle itself.

The alternative would be scrapping modern society, so I don't think that's happening for centuries or another couple of millennia, unless the bombs drop or something weird.
>>
>>701667695
Let me tell you why it's wrong, fucko. We, white people, got the fuck out of Africa 100,000s of years ago. We not only built the modern world you live in we shaped the very Earth itself to OUR needs. Niggers on the other hand built a mud hut out of straw and hyena shit yesterday in Africa. We whites ARE the superior race, fucking niggers is below 99% of us.
>>
>>701668628
African killer bees are fertile hybrids. And a very good example when you cross a normal, civilised species with a deranged one.
>>
File: Fail0243.jpg (52 KB, 400x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fail0243.jpg
52 KB, 400x534
>>701667954
>>
File: 1386198044151.jpg (302 KB, 530x970) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386198044151.jpg
302 KB, 530x970
>>
my girlfriends mom is ridiculously against it. we were watching TV in her kitchen and there was a cheerios commercial or some shit with an intteractial couple and she just looks at us disgustedly and asks "how are you two watching this shit?" like we fucking casted and created the commercial.

shes always bitching about there not being enough white people on TV. a commercial with that big titted spanish chick from modern family came on and shes like "this is fucking bullshit, why are all these fucking spanish people taking over everything." I don't care if shes racist but its just annoying to hear over and over. its like who really gives a shit. but its her fucking house so what am I supposed to say.
>>
>>701668259
>its simply two people in a relationship

This. Making a big deal out of it because the humans have differing skin colors is just as racist.
>>
>>701692454
> I admit I share the alcoholism

Well, dude, I don't know what to tell ya. Why do you hate your family? It sounds like you have experienced some kind of disconnect. Do you talk to your parents?
>>
File: here is the thing.jpg (308 KB, 1809x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
here is the thing.jpg
308 KB, 1809x741
>>701667695
>>
>>701668628
>If two animals (humans in this case) can breed and produce fertile offspring, they are considered the same species
False
>>
>>701692929
FUCK YOU RACE TRAITOR!!1111
>>
>>701693007

Don't hate my family. Home staying at my parents' house right now in fact. I love my immediate family, actually. I had a great childhood and early adulthood because of them. I just don't see the value in revering strangers in my family tree because we share genes.
>>
>>701693166

There are sticky cases where A and B can successfully reproduce, and B and C can, but A and C can't.
>>
>>701692682
More like 40-60,000 years.

It's also kind of obvious why Africans never reached the level of industrialization that other cultures did.

Their land just blew total cock, and they stayed there.
>>
>>701692904
I want to marry your gfs mom.
>>
File: 1457023453667.gif (56 KB, 628x932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457023453667.gif
56 KB, 628x932
>>701667878
Fyi, this graph is made with recent data.
The graph concept of the line length indicating the genetic distance is from 1988.
>>
>>701692929
Race isn't just skin color though. That's a lie and modern myth.
>>
>>701667695
>Is there really anything wrong with interracial relationships?

You mean like Muslim man, Jewish woman?
>>
niggers might be the same genus as us white folk, but i'd sure as shit argue they ain't the same fucking species. fucking one is basically beastiality.
>>
File: Fixed..png (509 KB, 780x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fixed..png
509 KB, 780x464
>>701668130
>neither
>>
>>701668879
agreed
>>
>>701692904
>its her fucking house so what am I supposed to say.

I sat with my girlfriend's mom one day while she cooked me breakfast and ranted about the Jews. It's a tough situation man.
>>
>>701693276
They never crossbred with based Neanderthals either.

Blacks don't have Neanderthal DNA.

Interbreeding with Neanderthals is thought to have caused an explosion in intelligence and creativity.
>>
>>701692929
I don't really give a shit when someone I don't know kills themselves or blows themselves up, either, but I don't think "Gee isn't that nice" either.

It's like anything else. Some people lack the discernment and personal perception and senses to see and appreciate the problem of breeding with niggers. Sometimes, the people are just catastrophically immature and do it to spite their family.

I can't really blame the shitskins and subhumans from wanting to breed with superior whites, but for a white to date a nigger, there's something wrong with them. Either flat out defective in some way, or hasn't matured enough to see what's going on and still living in the childlike fantasy of "equality"
>>
>>701693467
WHY ARE YOU BITCHING ABOUT A GOOD THING

YOU SHOULD DUMP YOUR GF AND MARRY HER MOM
>>
>>701693198
I'm not talking about worshiping them, but accepting your heritage. It sounds like you are actively rejecting it. why?
>>
>>701693276
what? the black warlords that started the slave trade had vast empires and regions of land and incredible wealth. and like all worthless niggers they choose bling (plates in mouths) over industry. can't expect a nigger to not be a nigger even in 2016.
>>
>>701676114
Wtf asians become the oldest of all the people, niggers have the most health problems.
Hybrid black Caucasians have a whole range of disease neither race has.

If you interbreed everything will revered to the lowest common denominator.

What we need is the weak to die out no more hand outs no more welfare no more vaccines.
>>
>>701668688
White father black mother im guessing.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.
>>
>>701689395
THIS guy knows
>>
File: 1468549620212.jpg (13 KB, 225x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468549620212.jpg
13 KB, 225x211
>>701674870
Most half-black celebrities latch on to both when needed. Just look at Drake. He reps the black half in his lyrics and rapper image, yet he started his career on one of the whitest TV shows of all time Degrassi.

Take a look at all the old rappers too. They're all doing dad flicks and cop shows. Cashing in their white cred while at the same time building their careers off of the same ol' "Fuck da police" rhetoric.

Alicia Keys is only relevant BECAUSE she's half white. If she was full black, midnight black, she would never have gotten a record deal. But because she has the nice caramel skin tone with the white features, she ends up coming off as exotic instead of hood. She wishes she was hood, but has no idea how thankful she should be for being born half white, instead of looking like a hairless ape with a fat ass.

Even the brothas don't want to fuck full black women anymore.
>>
>>701693703

Not rejecting it; ignoring because it has no value to me. I sounded maybe a little aggressive on the Swiss German alcoholics thing. I don't mean to deride them, but I also don't really care. I accept that there are facts about how I got here, and that those involve my ancestors, but I tend to be much more future-looking than past-looking in connection with my own life...which actually is a little odd because I'm generally fascinated by history. Just not my own, it would seem.
>>
>>701689395
Life being meaningless doesn't mean it isn't worth living m8.
>>
>>701692929
>skin color

Truly the biggest red herring when talking about race.

"How are you going to judge two dogs as different just because the color of their fur!"

>ignoring the jaw
>ignoring the skull
>ignoring the eyes
>ignoring the muscle ratios
>ignoring the hair
>ignoring the blood
>ignoring the temperament
>ignoring the impulsiveness
>ignoring pretty much everything else but the skin/fur

"but.. but.... yeah, it's just fur!"

Yeah, it is skin, and it's ugly in black, but that's not why people hate niggers.
>>
File: Diversity.png (10 KB, 216x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Diversity.png
10 KB, 216x234
>>701668359
>>
this all started when a typical fucking jew stole an apple. fuck jews.
>>
>>701678765
There are hundreds of millions of whites. How is white + white inbreeding?
>>
Why can't we just send all the fucking refugees to somewhere in Africa i mean there's plenty of space for them and they can rape all the ooga boogas they want.
>>
>>701687177
bad bait or seriously retarded
>>
Eh, black nah. My girls Hawaiian though, cute, fucks good, tons of the same interests.
>>
>>701667695
Nothing wrong with it, except for BM/AF
That shit is sick
>>
>>701678765
Are you black lil nigga?
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472317188893.webm
If so watch that it will teach you a lesson or two.
>>
>>701668359
Reverting back to a earlier primitive step in evolution is not progress, it is like crossing with a chimp and celebrating the resulting diversity.

It is not bad to have less genetic variance because they had more genetic selection and specialization

Allot of the dumb and weak died of , this did not happen to africa there are almost twice as much africans. They had no selection to adapt to the unforgiving winters and harsh climates in eurasia hence they never evolved, they stayed dumb weak and have a little bit more genetic variance because less of them got selected off.

How ever african negroes do not have more genetic drift, Caucasians actually have more genetic drift and are less the same then africans are.

Just take Asians and Europeans , you cant find genetic differences that large any were like that in negroes,

Even the bush men and younger african races are more similar compared to each other then Asians and Europeans whom only separated 38,000 years ago.

Now being a young race is not a bad thing as the older are less developed and not genetically specialized you see this back in todays accomplishments.
>>
>>701668259
Agreed
>>
>>701667695
that is a big black nose
>>
File: 1472043822583.png (94 KB, 1047x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472043822583.png
94 KB, 1047x625
>>701675760
>>
File: Jewss.jpg (81 KB, 925x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jewss.jpg
81 KB, 925x512
>>701669054
>>
>>701667695
not really, but I think if there too much of a difference between the two it looks weird but its not my place to police others choices
>>
File: Dont be racist.jpg (89 KB, 545x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dont be racist.jpg
89 KB, 545x547
>>701669086
>>
>>701694735
Ever advocating for Jews. Kys
>>
>>701669627
Wow good arguement there sally.
You just got some extra cedit towards your womyn power class whoch will go towards your degree which will go towards you gettinga job at mcdonalds where you will ultimately get pregnant with a child from the black fry cook and he will get fired for selling drugs through the drive through and leave you before the niglet pops out
>>
>>701694735
okay, so the natives get America and Canada back and all the millions of white people there get shipped back to Europe? seems like it'd be kinda crowded
>>
>>701669233
Bullshit niggers always say this crap , whites are albino.
If you know what albinos are you wouldnt say that.
Further more , africans and caucausians had a common ancestor caucausians did not develop from blacks.

People were mere monkeys that recently lost their fur and did not adapted a dark pigment, they had not even left the jungle for the savannas.
>>
>>701694802
He's not. That statement is making a point.

Ever heard of sarcasm?
>>
>>701669468
It is never good for a stable healthy genepool to interbreed with inferior stock.
>>
File: 1461260088865.png (207 KB, 735x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461260088865.png
207 KB, 735x480
>>701669627
>>
Is it racist for liking my own skin colour(white)? I would hate to be any other race.
>>
Niggers are pretty ugly
>>
>>701668283
Humans aren't red or this shade of yellow tho honestly if we all mixed together we would look like Hispanics
>>
File: Did not read TL.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Did not read TL.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>701669627
>>
Would you have a relationship with a dog? What's the difference? Black people and white people are NOT the same.
>>
>>701694911
No.. just stop encouraging crossbreeding.
>>
>>701695104
white is the most desirable skin color
>>
>>701668130
antiblack racism amuses me because it was literally created out of whole cloth to support the economic interests of the same class of people who fuck you (much more gently) today.

It's worked so much further beyond its initial purpose of countering the arguments of decent people appealed by chattel slavery, now it's a rabbit hole for every disaffected loser to fall down.

Join a fucking union.
>>
>>701694126
And there's only tens of millions of Jews.

It follows that whites should be left alone, since they are already genetically diverse enough, but Jews should be forced to interbreed with blacks to strengthen their gene pool with strong genes and eliminate their many recessive diseased genes.
>>
>>701695288
why? you just get sunburnt more.
>>
>>701695214
Natives were not making use of the land so fuck them you snooze you lose its not like we were leeching off of them as if there was anything to leech
>>
>>701695375
This is a good idea.
>>
>>701695104
not really despite what other people would tell you. as long as you don't think your skin makes you inherently better than someone else, having pride in your race/nationality is alright, I think
>>
>>701695461
Aesthetically.
>>
>>701686539
google "woman fucks animal"
>>
File: donnie.jpg (70 KB, 625x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donnie.jpg
70 KB, 625x468
>>701675897
>>701670130
No it is not, the mutations dont come from admixture, the combinations come from the specialization in genetics.

Without isolated groups we will all get the same defects.

In fact by admixture you reduce the combination as before you had 2 sets of combination but because of genetic dominance you will end up with only one.
>>
>>701695466
how were they not making use of the land, they were excellent farmers and all tribes have a deep appreciation for nature
>>
>>701670712
1 in a million show my a semi atractive halfbreed and i show you 10 10/10s
Can you Imagen if it wasnt a nigger who fucked her mother.
>>
>>701695375
or we could just not regulate intermarriage, because why would you? Many ethnic groups that did exist no longer do, including many of the historic ones that "pro-whites" identify modern white people with.

200 years ago people would be appalled at the cultural and ethnic mixing that produced modern white people. Your opinion will be about as significant
>>
>>701668359
This is a better picture she is part black part white and part indigenous
>>
>>701695625
Ok so if we never colonised there it would be better off than it is today?
>>
>>701675093
>And most of the time the good genes float to the top.
This is not how genetics work.

Good genes are specializations not common denominators.
>>
>>701695782
face looks like an ape and has pasty skin
>>
>>701695749
i mean you hate black people so why are your opinions on this credible
>>
It's evolution in action.

It is kind of cool to bear historical witness to the final homogenization of the separate races who have been around since the dawn of history.
>>
File: 1469939311990.jpg (858 KB, 2127x1814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469939311990.jpg
858 KB, 2127x1814
Because black pussi is the fucking best.
My black wife is literally my sex slave lmao
Niggers don't want their women, they want the superior whites. That's why the mix to try to make their blood line more white. They're ashamed.
>>
>>701695783
they would've advanced certainly but it likely wouldn't be "as advanced" as it is today. I don't think utter genocide (and the later slave labor and war needed to get america as it is today) is really worth those "advancements" by maybe that's just my bleeding heart talking. with a mutual agreement among Europeans and natives along w peaceful cultural exchanges things could've ended up similar to how they are today. that's assuming the Natives stopped killing each other to make peace w the whites
>>
I thought its pretty much been confirmed now that in about 10,000 years everyone is gunna look half cast. No matter what people say or do now, its inevitable.
>>
>>701693341
Link to where you got this? Very interesting stuff
>>
>>701676480
Those "memebers" were still of the same race.
You dont need admixture with primitive humanoids to maintain diversity.

The minimum lays at 160 specimens.
>>
>>701696146
I get this probably isn't even your wife and is purely a fetish thing but I hope this kink of hers isn't a first reflection of her self esteem... Had an Uncle Tom-like gf in HS that had terrible elf esteem issues cuz she equated herself with the ignorant black people. also wanted to be called a nigger in bed but I wasn't down with it really
>>
File: nigger.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>701675126
lol is that the nigger from SNL omg
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 76241



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.