Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why does everyone hate Russia. Basically they did nothing wrong

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 37
File: Screenshot_2016-08-28-15-54-52.png (164 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-28-15-54-52.png
164 KB, 480x800
Why does everyone hate Russia. Basically they did nothing wrong in this post. And the Americans and the Europeans are making the look bad for no reason at all. The title doesn't have anything related to the post
>>
Putin pls
>>
>>701527403
This is the question i am asking myself too. My family was born in russia(i was born in germany) and sometimes i get hate
>>
>>701527403
Never trust the Russians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact_invasion_of_Czechoslovakia
>>
>>701528068
Never trust the AMERICANS.
Weapons off mass destruction .
>>
>>701528214
I don't trust the Americans. Only a fool would trust the Americans. It's not even about the WMD (are we talking about Iraq?) -- just look at Contras or how Pinochet got to power.

But the fact that Americans are scumbags does not make Russians trustworthy.
>>
>>701528436
We make Russia look 1000000 times worse that Turkey.
>>
Western media and politicians are constantly brainwashing its people to hate Russia. Russia is to blame for all bad things according to the western propaganda. It's beneficial for them to have a big scary villain out there they can "protect" you from. That's why so many idiots hate Russia.
>>
>>701527403
>>701527403
Russia has done a LOT wrong in Ukraine. Anyone who denies this is a braindead, Putin-propaganda spouting faggot
>>
Russia kills people in Syria . everyone reports it.
America and France kills people in Syria nobody cares
>>
>>701528754
>>701528754
A. LOT . lol one thing = invaded don't see how that is a LOT
>>
File: 1452563632247.jpg (185 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
1452563632247.jpg
185 KB, 1024x725
>>
>>701528754

They have done the exact same shit the rest of the world does. If we thought we had a right to Ukraine, we would just take it and pretend we were giving them freedom or some such bullshit. It is retarded to sit and pretend russia is wrong for doing something the rest of the world would happily do if in a similar position.
>>
>>701528754
EU is responsible for triggering the situation in Ukraine. Russia reclaimed an area which belonged to them only 10 years earlier, an area which historically belongs to them, an area made up of 90% RUSSIANS who want to be part of Russia. You idiot.
>>
>>701528591
Sure, and it's not fair, but Turkey is nobody. It's a shitstain on world's jocks that has no power or consequence globally.

Russia has actual, real geopolitical power.

There are many countries that are worse than Russian -- Saudi Arabia, Turkey, a bunch of south-east Asian countries, a million others, but they are all inconsequential.
>>
File: 1452672721452.jpg (208 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1452672721452.jpg
208 KB, 1200x900
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
>>701528754
And this guy is the good guy
>>
anyone forgot communism ??
>>
Putin is the only one left who has a fucking pair of balls and common god damn logic to not let stupid Allah Snackbars into the country.
>>
whoever the perceived aggressor is becomes the bad guy i guess.

remember back in 2004 when everyone was calling America imperialists no different than the Third Reich?

now that the Red Kodiak has finally been shaken to act, of course everyone will freak the fuck out.
i think people are actually scared of Russia, especially Americans, too much pride to admit it.
>>
>>701529501
DA fuck do you care . its in there country not yours. Its not like the Russians are forcing you to be communist
>>
>>701529501
Communism is a German invention inspired by what the French did during the Paris Commune.

Besides, the Communism that was not part of the COMINTERN over the world was pretty good.
>>
>>701527900
Ivan!?
>>
>>701527403
>Why does everyone hate Russia. Basically they did nothing wrong
Except annex other states left and right to perpetuate the fever dream of a Русси мир reich-type empire on one hand, and to swashbuckle with monsters in the closet on the other, both serving to legitimize Putin's rapidly destabilizing platform underwhelming results without someone else to blame, and escalating authoritarianism as he fights for control over his people vs. the information age.
Russia's involved in numerous fictional conflicts all of which it will perpetuate until they become real ones because god knows its leadership won't give up on that before the bombs fall.
>>
>>701529632
That's because refugees want to live in a nice and warm first world country. Not the huge patch of ice known as Russia.
>>
>>701529903
>rapidly destabilizing platform underwhelming results
*of underwhelming results
>>
>>701529632
Half of Russia IS muslim turf you goddamn retard. Southern/eastern Russia is ruled by islamic law.
>>
File: 1464828952749.jpg (15 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
1464828952749.jpg
15 KB, 244x206
>>701527403
>>
>>701529913
"Nice warm" lol leave the capital city for any country in the EU a d it will be a poor piece of shit with tractors.
>>
>>701530061
Lol. So is china in that category too . its on the same side
>>
>>701528754
They literally voted to be part of Russia...
>>
>>701529729
Honestly real Marxism is staunchly pro-private property. It was created in a time when in e.g. czarist Russia the serf caste wasn't allowed to own any.
The early revolutionaries fought the czar on equalizing rights among the people and allow property ownership and literacy among other things among the working class.
These results were attained but unfortunately other, opportunistic groups of radicals capitalized on the movement and hijacked it, some of which (communists later on) taking it in the polar opposite direction.
Essentially to them this was just a way of raising a cheap, quick army of expendable grunts, and the state they were fighting for was basically Czarism's final form - which would become the USSR.
Lenin got in on one of these movements after his brother became an hero for them and Lenin inherited his seat. Cue raids, plunder, raping the doctrine and the movement, and then founding the USSR.
Lenin was a self-serving traitor driven by greed and vengeance, nothing more.
>>
Fuck EU and Merkel
>>
>>701529050
Wrong is wrong, fuckwit. Countries invade other countries and go to war against other countries all the time, so the fuck what? doesn't make it "good" or "right".

>>701529132
Ukraine doesn't want to be part of Russia in any way you retard. If they did, why are they at war? Why are so many people displaced and dead? Here's a clue: it's because Ukrainian people want Russia to get the fuck out of a country it has no right to be in.
>>
>>701529903
That's Merkel and the EU you're talking about.
>>
>>701529132
Bullshit bullshit bullshit

> Crimea was transferred to the Ukrainian SSR in 1954. Same treaty also tranferred Rostov, Kursk, Voronezh, Belgorod and Bryansk to Russia. Will Russia be returning these 5 provinces? Do they need to be repo'd the same way as Crimea maybe, if we're annulling this deal?
>There's a 7% ethnic Russian minority in that region.
>The first edition of the "referendum," held among the fucking Sevastopol base, featured 15% -fifteen percent- in favor. Kremlin did not like this, published second edition next day with 99.9% in support.
>>
>>701530721
Go ahead and name one single territory annexed by anybody EXCEPT Russia since WWII.
>>
>>701530337
God you're stupid if you believe that. Ukraine and the vast majority of other countries do not recognise that referendum, that was conducted while Crimea was under military occupation by Russia itself.
>>
File: the great escape.png (2 MB, 1142x1468) Image search: [Google]
the great escape.png
2 MB, 1142x1468
>>701527403
Well I'm glad Britain won't be part of this war.
>>
>>701530721
Also why the fuck Merkel?
You know she retired from the EU in 2013 right?
Is she like "the jews" nowadays? Is this gonna be a thing for the next few decades?
>>
>>701530536
There is no such thing as "real marxism" though. If anything, the greatest contribution of Marx to political and economic theory is that it should be treated as science -- after all, before Marx people believed that the market price is set by God (i.e., the "invisible hand" was meant quite literally).

So referring to "real Marxism" and treating Marx's works as infallible works of truth is very anti-Marxist. Lenin, as flawed as USSR was, did have some good ideas about organising the actual practicalities of the Revolution and defending private property on very weird interpretation of Marxism is in staunch contrast to everything that Bakunin ever wrote.

We all should remember that the game of political ideologies is not (or should not be) some clash of the giants but a science and when actual state is being constructed it should be done reason, not with blind religious faith in your pet ideology.
>>
>>701531265
You do what you're good at - Hide on your island and wait for the Americans to bail you out.
>>
>>701527403
>Why does everyone hate Russia
FALSE
not even the americans supporting that agenda hate russia
the idea of hating russia is just an emotional argument so people dont actually discuss your proposal in a ratinal matter

what this actually is about is to ensure that any escalation between superpowers happens in europe, and not on US mainland.
the greater the concentration of military forces in europe, the more important europe becomes for both sides, the more likely a conflict will escalate there (instead of anywhere relevant to US interests) - and also the more likely a conflict can be deescalated before US mainland is hit by ICBMs.

>tl;dr: US doesnt care about europe OR russia, they just to preemptive damage control against anyone owning nukes.
>>
>>701531373
>not with blind religious faith in your pet ideology.
So I'd like to see these guys not claim it while not understanding the core concept of the ideology they're championing.
>>
>>701531397
>Being butthurt because another country won't be plagued by war and immigrants.
>>
>>701530666

>Wrong is wrong, fuckwit. Countries invade other countries and go to war against other countries all the time, so the fuck what? doesn't make it "good" or "right".

Doesn't make it "wrong" either, just makes it something you don't like. They had some important pipelines going through there, they had it for a lot longer than they didn't, so they took it back. Welcome to reality.
>>
File: 1405273532637.gif (456 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
1405273532637.gif
456 KB, 160x159
>>701531265
>>
>>701531655
>immigrants
Speaking of, recall your people. This place is teeming with Brits trying to move here quickly because of Brexit. Not to mention the ones clogging the queues at cash machines and store registers, trying to get Euros paper. I thought a brexit meant we wouldn't have to deal with you fucking chavs anymore.
>>
>>701531968
That's because they were naive enough to be fooled by the remain propaganda.
>>
>>701531755
The reality is: now they're at war, and because they're in the wrong, everyone hates them, just like OP is whining about. On /b/ of all places, like a little faggot
>>
>>701529050
>In my mind I pretend some people commit X crime and probably other people would too
>Telling myself this justifies committing X crime
It ain't that easy, these half-assed justifications may work in the deeply corrupted Russian culture but it doesn't fly in the free world. Russia as it stands faces another 50 years of isolation and economic recovery. Keep pushing and it's gonna be a pockmarked parking lot.
>>
>>701531968

>get rid of immigrants and shitty brits that should leave anyway and were part of the original problem

Sounds like a win win for Britain.
>>
>>701532383
You mean the ones with money or international interests?
You gonna go back to Thatcherian coalmining m80?
>>
>>701532243
>>701532371

Samefagging.

They aren't at war, no one is going to actually escalate it and you know it. They will do the usual stupid chest puffing to help support giant defense budgets they want, pushed heavily by military contractors. Your emotional responses are a joke. We have destroyed most of south america as well as large parts of the middle east purely out of our interest in oil and keeping our southern border poor and weak. We do what we think it in our best interest just like Russia and everyone else does. Being some moral crusader is a joke, everyone generally does what works out best for them.
>>
People don't hate Russia. People hate Putin and what he do with other countries. It's big difference.
>>
>>701532492

>muh doomsday scenario that will never happen

Good luck with your wet dream bro.
>>
>>701532691
What dies he do with other country's. Name 2 Ukrainian doesn't count man. I can name more than 2 country's that america is messing with
>>
>>701532886
Does. Not dies
>>
>>701532886
All 3 Baltic countries and Georgia. Btw why Ukrain dosen't count?
>>
>>701533040
Simple targeter
>>
>>701532681
>>
>>701527900
There's a lot of hate inside Russia too, for example guards calling people American as they hit them.
Both places are a bit unlucky.
>>
>>701532840
Yeah yeah I know, and the jews at the money exchanges are faking it with the currency value uh huh. All this liberal "data" is an elaborate ruse and doesn't discount feelings, which are equally if not more valid than facts huh?
>>
>>701532886
Last time America annexed anything California was still a part of Mexico and Asia was called "the Orient"
>>
>>701533040
And what have they done to little Latvia and Lithuania
>>
File: no.png (19 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
no.png
19 KB, 353x353
>>701532681
I live in Ukraine you moron. I think I know if we're at war or not, you know seeing as I actually live here?

Btw:
>>
>>701533138
Still 4 countries which dosen't agree to Putin. Putin allwayd wants to fuck with smaller countries if they don't agree with Putin
>>
File: samefag.png (7 KB, 441x126) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
7 KB, 441x126
>>701532681
>>
>>701533630
>>701533692
Kek so hard
>>
>>701533603
Almost every day NATO fighters fly to country Baltic borders, because Russia violates air borders. Also lots of other kind of provocations
>>
>>701533299
I am from lithuania and we truly hate Russians they occupied us for so many years and to make it worse they tried to exterminate us by sending us to Siberia and even trying to ban our national language for a long time. Please name once country America did this to anyone else.
>>
>>701534023
This
>>
>>701530943
>completely skipping over the fact that the EU started the proxy war with russia in ukraine via economic warfare
my more paranoid side makes me think the syrian refugee crisis was only created as a hoax to plant the start of a russian invasion.
happened immediately following the EUs declaration of economic warfare on russia.. boy did merkel ever fuck up.
>>
>>701531755
>they had it for a lot longer than they didn't
1. No
2. Will Russia be handing back the 5 provinces it took in the same territorial treaty?

At any time you can stop with this insultingly bad twofaced act and just own up that you want survival of the fittest. I'd love to poach me some more bear and would greatly appreciate it if we could remove the lying component and just deal with this straight up.
>>
>>701534023
Im from Lithuania myself, and tbh, it should be exterminated, its full of such stupid people you wouldnt even believe. Also, its government is pure crap, thanks god i left that shithole 18 years ago.
>>
>>701534190
>Completely disregarding current events and local history and covering it up with a baseless conspiracy theory while denying visible reality as it happens
For the record the sanctions only came six months into conflict, after a Russian infantry unit manning an SAM launcher brought down an international flight, thinking it was Ukrainian and boasting about it on their media for an hour before they got the news that it wasn't. I watched Girkin gloat about it.
>>
Russia occupied our contry, made us a shithole, now we have to rebuild because of you fuckers
>>
>>701534023
Lol kill your language. We need source on that. I can say the same thing about UK and Ireland. Those sacks of shit UK fags wanted to ban our national language for a long time. Guess what it worked . nobody call them evil
>>
>>701534497
Then i'm glad that fucktards like you left Lithuania. We don't need you here. Keep cleaning toilets in UK
>>
>>701534571
Was the printing press even invented at this time?
That being said nobody sympathizes with that shit. So why do you?
>>
>>701534539
The exact same thing America and Europe done in the middle east and Israel is doing to Palestine.

I'm not saying to accept Russia, I'm saying hate America and Europe as well as Russia.
>>
>>701534678
Actually im living in Spain, and with my wage i could buy your whole family and all of your houses. So stfu and keep making "šprotus" and paying your bills to survive another day
>>
>>701535016
You bring back anyone who did this in the mid 19th century, we'll gladly try them for it.
>>
>>701534571
Learn to use google. Since 1865 for about 40y Russia baned Lithuania language and forced us to to speak and read russian. If someone found lihuanian books in your house, you be sit in a jail
>>
>>701535016
You know, a lot of the world does hate America
>>
Pay attention to the classical Russian deflection mechanism ITT
> Say/commit X crime
> Get called on it
> What about <historical reference>?
> That sucks too
> What about <another historical reference>?
> That also sucks

Notice how we're now talking about the tales of yesteryear and who all sucked then, while nobody actually condones crime X committed by the Russian, but the Russian has plainly managed to divert attention from it so he can carry on his behavior while he keeps the normal people busy.
This is how Russian culture works. Among Russians themselves, they simultaneously disbelieve the response, and don't even bother to contest it but habitually pretend it was entirely truthful. Out of force of habit they weave intricate lives of lies and it's normalized to just play along, and do whatever the fuck you want anyway no matter how wrong it is. In classical sociopathic sense, they'll cry foul when *they* are met with consequences of course, but only so long as the spotlight remains on them. In Russia it's not about what's right, it's about what you can get away with. You can be a childraping genocidal klan patriarch, but as long as you can manipulate/divert/dominate people and keep doing it, this makes you a "man" in Russian culture. The greatest aspiration in modern Russian culture, is to be the greatest crook, after crooks spent 120 years raping their once promising ideology to legitimize their own behavior.
>>
Meh. I'm from Russia and there are a LOT of peeps who hate our government because of levels of corruption. And 100 USD/month here is a GOOD payment for a medic. Around 200 for a teacher. Government? Luxury yacht, offshore, and yadda-yadda. Ya'all read about Panama and shit.
But we can't do shit because of our Riot Control. You try to protest - you're dead or in prison, even if you post something in your social media like "I'm against Crimea/other shit like this). So, nobody protests, because Russia recently allowed their troops to SHOT peeps while they're rioting (yup. how much of western media told you about it?) and not much of peeps wanna die.
So, EU and US can enjoy their Putin as much as we enjoy it. We have our rednecks, as much as every other country does, but we also have people who just want to fucking live in a proper country, not some half-empty half-dead shithole, but can do nothing.
>>
>>701535058
You know not all people in Lithuania work for minimum wage. And i don't fucking care how much your wage is since i'm not coward and won't left my country, because "grass is more green there". I'm happier working here normal job than pick oranges from trees in Spain
>>
>>701535742
I'm sorry things are looking bleak for you.
I anticipated the current situation as one of two possible outcomes some 3 years ago, have a 150 page analysis drawn up (which I needed to do for reasons)
Basically Putin would either acquiesce and allow his nation to evolve and flourish, or he would get in an exponentially accelerating fight with his people to maintain control and invariably reach a NK style dictatorship soon.
I guess it was foolish of me Putin would even once consider the best interests of his people.

As an outsider I'm sorry for you. But as such I also can't get involved (and if else, would only make Putin's preemptive tales about foreign bogeyman into a reality, further radicalizing his ultranationalists)

Right now this can end in one of three ways.

- Putin keeps up the theatrics to the point where he HAS to go to war with <insert foreign EU states>. It doesn't really matter which one, any one will do. His recent Baltic behavior got very close to this. He will do this to displace the initiative for the upcoming world war outside Russian territory, so that central Europe will get pounded to dust
- Putin is beaten to the punch. The initiative is taken from him. While I do not want to see Russian citizens get hurt, I would prefer Russian casualties over Russian casualties + Polish casualties + Baltic casualties + Austrian casualties + German casualties etc etc.. It will end with a pushback to Moscow, we cannot avoid people dying, the only thing we can control is how many people die.
- Third (CONT)
>>
>>701536516
- Third, most interesting option. One of the four officers to Putin currently most ambitious and eyeing his position with a clear veneer of rivalry, takes over. Ideally Putin dies first, so they don't have the threshold to cross, plus they need to beat the other 3 to the throne. Putin can be assassinated by anybody including foreigners, there will be no backlash. Russia will break apart with state institutions following their respective leaders, and Russia will be busy the next 3 years with a civil war that has at least 6 sides - loyalists, reformists, and the adherents (mostly military/GRU/FSB) of each of his four capo's. This confines the bloodshed to Russia itself, and we could catch refugees along the borders to keep them out of the fighting while it proceeds. This is the most ideal scenario, going by bodycount.
>>
>>701536516
>foolish of me Putin
*foolish of me to think Putin
>>
>>701533630

I don't mean with Ukraine, I could care less what they call that, I mean russia and the rest of the world, as implied. Ukraine can't win that war, let's not kid ourselves. You are part of russia whether you like it or not, you will be part again. All the pissing and moaning won't change that and the rest of the world is not going to risk an all out conflict over your pissant country.
>>
Can't wait for WW3
>>
>>701534207

Why would they hand back anything? They are in a position of power where no one can really stop them from doing what they want with that area. You make this sound like there is some "mom" you can tell and they will fix it cause you don't like the outcome. It is a childish understanding of the world.
>>
>>701527403
>We need an army to fight the devil russians and also all those refugees we shouldn't have let it

LOL
>>
>>701537158
No I'm saying that if you're gonna hold onto a legal process, then let's go through the legal process.
Otherwise just drop the bullshit. It's a landgrab plain and simple, no justifications. In which case great, let's all embrace this and act accordingly. They're vulnerable right now and the earlier the attack the better.
They got nuclear reactors lining their side of the border all the way from Norway to Georgia. We can turn their border territories into a radioactive no man's land and deter any further large troop movements.
>>
>>701535665

All superpowers do this though, we fight proxy wars with shitty countries over resources, we take pot shots at one another and pretend the other is the devil. No one thinks russia is doing great things, but the reality is there is little that can be done to stop it and other super powers will do the same shit if russia were to disappear, leaving a power vacuum.
>>
>>701537823
No. The apologism is really uncalled for. Nobody in the last century has done anything like it. Partly because for the rest of the world apologism is the default mode while Russia's leadership proliferates a culture of universal entitlement and supremacy.
>>
>>701537816

Why should they? They literally have no repercussions. It would be like if someone told you not to grab this million dollars, but there is literally no consequence if you do other than a few people calling you mean.

If they were dumb enough to try to attack a reactor, first off it won't make it a no man's land, you are a tard with a poor understanding of a reasonably modern reactor and you would be destroyed, possibly nuked and they would claim they were justified based on terrorist actions.
>>
>>701537823
>>701537955
Moreover the cultural qualities I was actually referencing are truly unique. Only in Russia will you find this MO, this well worked out, this rhythmically followed. It's entirely possible to get burnt by a scandal in the west and land in prison or at least fuck over your life. In Russia it means you're a man's man.
>>
File: you shall belive.jpg (97 KB, 388x494) Image search: [Google]
you shall belive.jpg
97 KB, 388x494
>>701527403
It simply shows how strong the propaganda machine of the west is.
You are socially engineered true the nose.
https://youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
>>
>>701537955

Actually the US (where I live) has quite a few times, look into the many times we destabilized southern american countries with CIA led coups, etc., we helped demolish most of the middle east, Iraq was run by a dictator we put into power, then when he stopped listening, we used an excuse that Iraq had nothing to do with to invade.

You have blinders on my friend. I like the US, I live here, but I don't pretend we are innocent of atrocities.
>>
>>701536965
Ww3 is just over hyped. Every year its the same bullshit. Ww3 soon soon soon. Nothing happened yet.
>>
>>701538026
>modern reactor
kek. No, the dust would be enough really.

>you would be destroyed
As opposed to sitting back and letting him destroy us?

>possibly nuked
In the history of mankind nobody will ever fire a nuke again.

>and they would claim they were justified based on terrorist actions.
It's an act of war, not an act of terrorism. And fuck yes we're all in baby, that's why it needs to be part of immediate, large scale action. Before they get to respond the fight needs to be entrenched on Russian soil.
>>
>>701538181
Man Iraq was a stable country. But then NATO killed the president , and turned into a terrorist zone
>>
>>701538181
>Iraq was run by a dictator we put into power
No you didn't. You are however lamenting your possible role in that. As opposed to taking pride in it. This is how I can tell you're not a Russian.
>>
File: TURKISH-INVASION-GREECE.jpg (154 KB, 917x597) Image search: [Google]
TURKISH-INVASION-GREECE.jpg
154 KB, 917x597
>>701529158
Less then 50 years ago turks were enslaving europeans.
>>
>>701538224

It sort of already is, we all spy on eachother, espionage is rampant, we use proxy states to wage war on one another, they don't have to declare formal war anymore, they realized that a while ago.
>>
>>701538343
It already was a terrorist zone + the occasional genocide
>>
>>701536934
Admitting you're too retarded to care what's really happening in other countries, but are still arguing your dumbass opinions with people who live in those countries, is just hilarious. Enjoy your ignorance, faggot
>>
File: England tower hamlets.jpg (80 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
England tower hamlets.jpg
80 KB, 620x413
>>701530333
China reigns down hard on muslims were they can, well only on there faith their numbers are still growing rapidly were as china is in decline with its birt rates.
Muslims will rule the world because they will have 7 kids per familie the next 40 years and its its done..
Russia balklands are invested by them
>>
>>701538526
Let him reminisce on the last century when his country meant something and I guess, by extension him. It gives him a spark of hope in his backwoods forgotten life.
>>
>>701538392

Except there are shitloads of americans who defend these actions. Even in the face of the fact that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and the guy in power actually held that region together, they will still just say murca.

>>701538295

You are pretty delusional if you believe any of this, mark my words, none of it will happen and if you did something stupid like blow up reactors, they would nuke. The rest of the world would wag their finger but there would be no real repercussions. The only reason they wouldn't want to nuke is their oil pipeline.
>>
>>701531221
They voted 3 times also before the russians invaded.
>>
>>701527403
>Why does everyone hate Russia.

They paid off their international debt and have a robust gold-backed ruble to trade with. They've been weathering the artificial suppression of oil prices fairly well. They deflated "ISIS" in Syria and pointed out that the US and Israel have been supplying "ISIS" all this time.

Russia hasn't done a damned thing wrong, but they have pissed off the (((globalist bankers))) and other Jews who run the US and its foreign policy.

Want peace on Earth? Round up all the Jews on a global basis. Keep them contained. Jews cause wars due to their usury and secret deals. One perschent, two perschent... greedy little devils.
>>
>>701538526
>>701538659

The irony is Ukraine is a pisshole no one really cares about, you will see that when russia takes it and they get nothing more than a slap on the hand for it and the rest of the world moves on after the show.

Your country is powerless in this battle, you should have stayed with russia and tried to get some political sway, then change from within. Trying to wage war with superpowers is just a failure in the making.
>>
>>701538690
>Except there are shitloads of americans who defend these actions. Even in the face of the fact that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and the guy in power actually held that region together, they will still just say murca.
But they will not say "Yeah we did that, we destabilized it and it was a testament of our power, what're you gonna do about it subhuman?"
They don't simultaneously acknowledge and take pride in the crime on the basis of indoctrinated supremacy.
Sure you have patriots in denial, and very few people usually actually know what's up, but that's a different story.
>>
File: 2621065687.jpg (8 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
2621065687.jpg
8 KB, 240x180
>>701536516
Meh. There are already jokes that Putin is immortal (probs as much as Lenin is).
I'm not rising my hopes anyway. I'm living more that fine because I come from a small Republic, where shit is really weird, but point is - I have my money to live, I'm ok with 400 usd/month and my own flat to live in.
But shitton of my friends don't have it. They have their room at max. And before you talk about it - picrelated is kind of an AWESOME room for 90% in Russia. Like really, I'm not joking. It is better than what those 90% have.
I'm a girl (no tits, I'm fat and you'll probably throw up) and I can't live with my gf without the fucking fear to be mistreated, because "gay propaganda" bullshit. Like, even if you are just telling your friend that you're happy with your gf they can count this as gay propaganda, I'm not talking about parades and shit (couldn't care less about them). They can count anything as anything, if we are to talk about real things - you post some meme on your wall in social network and you're an extremist (and there were already more than 100 accidents like this).
Chances are, I'll die by 40 because of cancer this country gives me. :\ But this is kind of russian mentality by now - lay low and shitstorm will go away, sooner or later. Don't forget, that this country lived through around 3 revolutions in 100 years, so peeps are like "meh. I just don't want to die".
So... Don't know why I'm writing it, because my English sucks and you won't understand shit. Just wanted to say, that people here are already on their stage of "don't care until it hits me", most of them are. I am too. I can have my fun with my internets? Then I'm good, I personally have nothing to achieve. But who has - well, they are fucked.
>>
>>701538876
There's much more afoot /b/tard. I'm not Ukrainian in origin, but I am part of the pack.
Russia is about to get completely dominated, and Ukraine is honestly largely through coincidence, socially and economically perfectly positioned to become a global tech hub of the 21st century.
>>
>>701538730
The referendum voting Crimea to be part of Russia is not internationally recognised. What part of that don't you understand? It was a corrupt referendum, and everyone except Russian propagandists know that
>>
>>701538917

They actually take pride in destroying the country and decry them as sandniggers. I don't really care one way or another, they are just another shitty region of the world that can't get their collective shit together.

>>701539043

Dominated by whom? Pretending you have some magic inside knowledge is cute and all, but you don't have shit to back it up. Ukraine will be russia's, it is just a reality.
>>
File: Trafalgar Square 1960's.jpg (67 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
Trafalgar Square 1960's.jpg
67 KB, 400x211
>>701531968
Britian has been losing the top people of its country for the past 10 years.
10% of the upper class/higher educated has left britian.
With the increase of sandpeople your whole system is collapsed , not enough doctors shit you dont even have enough ambulance personnel.

British response
LEts get more immigrants in higher education surely they are equal and just as smart and capable.

Hires shit tons of poo in the loo doctors with a equivalent of a British kindergarten diploma.

Bretexit is the best they ever could have done and should have done 5 years ago
>>
>>701539226
Don't know where you're getting that. Do know from association with Horizon 2020 that I saw lots of dosh headed your way. But we can keep it, it's fine.
>>
>>701539226

This is accurate. Indians are fucking retards and their school systems are a joke, degree mills and rampant cheating.
>>
>>701527403

Eurodude here.
we don't hate Russia.
noone hates Russia.
we strongly support Putin.

but our government has to obey to Zionists and their US military-industrial complex (pun intended)
>>
>>701538876
Just because a country is "more powerful" than yours, doesn't mean you roll over and die, you cowardly dumb fuck. Wtf is wrong with you, get some fucking balls before bothering me with your defeatist, sad little faggot opinions.
>>
>>701539222
>They actually take pride in destroying the country and decry them as sandniggers. I don't really care one way or another, they are just another shitty region of the world that can't get their collective shit together.
And yet there is a profound voice of dissent among your people and so far nobody has been executed for it.

>Dominated by whom? Pretending you have some magic inside knowledge is cute and all, but you don't have shit to back it up. Ukraine will be russia's, it is just a reality.
I guess we'll just have to wait huh.
>>
>>701539400
>Zionists
the hell doesn that have to do with anything?
Russia and Israel get along just fine.
>>
File: 0 Snezhana.jpg (107 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
0 Snezhana.jpg
107 KB, 533x800
>>701527403
I don't hate Russia, I like sucking Russian shemale cock.
>>
File: It's a conspiracy!.jpg (58 KB, 591x443) Image search: [Google]
It's a conspiracy!.jpg
58 KB, 591x443
>>701539400
Doxed
>>
>>701539471

You are still delusional, Ukraine will not be able to take out Russia, that is just a reality. You can play this little guy complex bullshit but it just isn't possible. Even the most loved underdog story of America was heavily bolstered by support from the French, they didn't even expect us to win, just to drain the UK so they could take power.

The rest of the world isn't going to risk all out war with Russia, it isn't worth it. At best you will get some random weapons, but Russia has superior firepower.
>>
>>701538652
By that logic Chinese, Indians and Africans should rule the world today.

Fruitful proliferation is not enough to establish dominance. Muslims will never have a stronghold in USA and if the pendulum in Europe swings to the right they will be quickly ousted -- in EU there is less than 4% of them. And their numbers are growing more slowly than hatred towards them increases.

And once the Western world and eastern Asia decrease their dependence on fossil fuels Arabs are fucked. And this is coming. It's coming like a freight train and nothing can stop it. Saudi Arabia is already starting to hurt from low oil prices and this will only get worse in the not-so-distant future. The entire Arabian peninsula will look like what Syria looks like today, only all foreign powers will pull out so mudslimes can kill each other uninterrupted. Like sub-Saharan Africa nowadays.
>>
>>701539500

Ha, the mysterious "just wait, i have all this inside knowledge" joke of a post. You don't know shit, quit pretending.
>>
>>701539852

Pretty much this, other than the ultra rich and investment diverse arab ruling elite countries, they are fucked.
>>
>>701539901
Inorite. But, remember this discussion when bratva start getting purged in Ukraine
>>
>>701539209
Offcourse the west wont recognize it as it means they wont be a part of the eu.

The eu has this 24 billion in trade arrangement set up to entice the ukraine, meaning Europeans have to cough that money up.
The ukranians get market advantage and nato weapons.

This is all to set them up to join the eu.

When a country joins the eu it is cucked.
>>
>>701539043
Ukraine's azov battallion is basically made up of neo-nazis. So I reckon you're right
>>
>>701540157
Not Azov.
>>
>>701540079

OK bro, really excited to watch this amazing david vs goliath wet dream you have.
>>
File: jews.jpg (75 KB, 481x703) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
75 KB, 481x703
>>701539400
>>
>>701540334
>EU founding father
>1925

Dude...
>>
>>701540232
It's not goliath vs. goliath. It's bigger goliath vs. old goliath.
This wouldn't have been possible before Maidan but while a lot of its standing institutions are still corrupted enough has been opened up to let outsiders in, which they're desperate for for oversight and assistance.
Corrupting an institution from one state is easy. From two states, it's extraordinary. From three states, it's literally impossible.
The reformers are mobilized and the heavies are being brought in. The old guard is a fucking joke in comparison.
>>
>>701527403
Stop expanding and conquering shit
>>
>>701540456
Not to mention they're beyond reproach from the endemic leadership.
Ask them what happened the last time GK Sierra came to town in Minsk.
>>
>>701540108
Ukraine doesn't care much about the EU anymore, we're fine with our own military. Our Govt is corrupt as fuck though, which doesn't help anything
>>
>>701527403
They didn't do anything "wrong" per se, but their recent actions in Ukraine and Crimea have been viewed as a security threat to NATO and the European Union. There's some concern, particularly within Scandinavia, the Baltic States, and Poland, that once the Russian Federation has finished consolidating their gains in Ukraine, they might try and expand further eastward. Currently, if Russia were to, maybe, invade one or more of the Baltic States for one reason or another, NATO would be in a rather poor position to stop them, which would have far reaching implications for the balance of power in Europe.
>>
File: 1472147393808.png (202 KB, 471x492) Image search: [Google]
1472147393808.png
202 KB, 471x492
>>701539852
Some countries in europe are up to 10% and they dont count the 2e generations like they used to , those kids are now classed as European national citizens and dont count as muslims.

PS they have the same rights as you after staying in the country for 5 soon to be 3 years.
Unless you go all nazi on there ass they are here to stay and to breed.
>>
File: population-density.png (12 KB, 387x361) Image search: [Google]
population-density.png
12 KB, 387x361
>>701539852
Africa is a huge unspoken problem.
>>
>>701540456

Ukraine isn't a goliath, you are clearly biased here. Get ready to be severely disappointed.
>>
>>701540738
I already told you I'm not Ukrainian.
>>
>>701540624
EU did try HC to get you in it.
>>
File: Critical mass.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Critical mass.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>701540734
>>
>>701540795

Yet the bias remains, I never said you were in any of those posts, just that you have a bias and an expectation that is unrealistic.
>>
>>701540624
Is that the same military that allowed Russian troops to walk into Crimea and take over the entire peninsula without putting up any meaningful resistance?
>>
>>701540847
This is not natural at all.
>>
>>701541024
No shit sherlock. All those houses? Who the fuck do you think built those? Fire ants?
>>
>>701540987
That was when Ukraine was still in anarchy, not when they were organized and prepared to respond, much less when they had weapons technology neither Russia nor the west even know exists yet.
>>
>>701540987

Clearly an amazing tactic by the superior Ukrainian military, sit back and let them take what they are after, then cry about it to the rest of the world, then claim you will strike back with amazing power.
>>
oh someone that uses opera too, i luv u
>>
Post some Hot Ruski girl
>>
File: jewbolshevik.jpg (145 KB, 722x463) Image search: [Google]
jewbolshevik.jpg
145 KB, 722x463
>>701539400
>>
>>701527403
What's going on here?
>>
>>701528618
I live in the US and I haven't seen shit about hating Russia in years. The only real stereotype is its depressing as hell and vodka is good.
>>
File: Critical mass 2.webm (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
Critical mass 2.webm
1 MB, 426x240
>>701541024
>>
File: africa.jpg (108 KB, 780x294) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
108 KB, 780x294
>>701541111
Silly hippy africans
>>
>>701540987
Please actually have a clue before you argue dumbass opinions like this, it's embarrassing for you. The military that Ukraine is using now is nothing like what it was back then, clearly it has responded and recruited as needed. Maybe learn something about it before wasting time trying to be a smartass, it's not difficult
>>
File: 1469172646204.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1469172646204.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>701541276
>>
File: Communism.jpg (87 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
Communism.jpg
87 KB, 638x800
>>701539400
>>
>>701541810

Way back like 2 years ago? Man, shit was crazy back then, not like now.
>>
>>701541758
I still can't believe this actually happened last year.
>>
Stop being a whiny bitch.
You can't have a cake and eat one.
If you want to be a country conquering provinces and expanding your influence you have to deal with some political flack. Stop being a fag, it's illegal in your dream country.
>>
>>701541810
Oh yeah? Are they eventually going to respond by actually going on the offensive instead of holding their positions?
>>
File: russian elena.jpg (54 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
russian elena.jpg
54 KB, 640x426
>>701541810
Then why when they have this big badass army they fight with little bitch tactics like terrorism instead of actually fighting like they did when they just threw a bunch of tards at Russian special forces?
>>
>>701542199
Who you talking to yourself???
>>
>>701542122
It just shows your ignorance of the Ukraine military situation here. It's not my job to educate you on it , but I don't know why people like you bother trying to argue stuff they clearly have no understanding of
>>
>>701542587

Yea, I am sure they went from being walked over to destroying russia already, big media just won't tell anyone about it.
>>
>>701539016
>because my English sucks and you won't understand shit.
Your English is actually very good.

Also, that shit sounds like it sucks. Is it hard to move to another country?
>>
>>701542587
>not my job to educate you

Haha, code for "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, I just like to talk shit".
>>
>>701542669
Not the guy you're responding to, but I can tell you one thing
Ukraine is on an incline, it's in motion and progressing
You're in decline.
Their economy is overflowing with what's gonna be vital in the next 50 years. Yours is falling short to the point of imminent industrial stagnation.
Good luck in the 21st century.
>>
>>701542977
Fucking kek, Ukraine's economy contracted by over ten percent in 2015. They're experiencing massive inflation AND they defaulted on their debts. How fucking delusional can one person be?
>>
>>701542977

Keep telling yourself that, has been going on for years how the US is going to fall, but if we do, the rest of the world comes with us, so I wouldn't get too excited.
>>
>>701527403
But modern Russia is best Russia.
Also Rus will be le only country left standing when the a-rabs have finally dispersed sufficiently and start slitting throats en masse
>>
You can't trust the Ruskies.

They're a bunch of cockeyed, vodka-drinking Mongoloids just waiting for the chance to hit us with a sneak attack.

The cold war never ended. Those Commies tricked us all and made us believe things progressed.

Nothing progressed. Just a buncha lying Russians waiting for the moment to attack us when our guard is weakest.

I blame Obama. You and Bill Clinton and that disgusting scumbag Gorbachev. Reagan too.
>>
>>701542932
Well I live in eastern Ukraine, so I imagine I know more about what's going on outside my front door than a dumb fag in another country does. Try again retard
>>
File: 1453129495212.png (168 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1453129495212.png
168 KB, 446x357
>>701543521
>the rest of the world comes with us

That's some top notch self-aggrandizing bullshit you've got going there. But the truth is you can fall and no one will notice.
>>
>>701540847
Realize that this sort of sight has been seen thousands of times in the past, and is why you and your ancestors, are where you are.

...and that pretty much every time a sight like that was seen, the streets and rivers ran red.
>>
>>701543499
>>701543521
I know they're experiencing inflation. They're at war. They're also very interesting for investment particularly with international trade opening up like this, current conflict notwithstanding.
They are also one of at most, 3 countries on Earth, none of which being first world countries, that presently have an abundance of engineers. This is due to their cultural predisposition stemming from USSR education/job allocation.
Europe and the US meanwhile are hitting critical lows in engineering staff. This is at this point causing companies to stand still for >1 year, and leading to bankruptcies, which snowballs into further economic hits on business contingent on them.
We're trying to educate and retrain them in the west, hell some even try to pull immigrants for it, but we can't hope to remotely keep up with demand.
If Germany doesn't pull an additional 1.5 million data scientists out of its sleeve by 2018, it will hit a critical point in that area, for instance. The same principle applies across nearly every discipline though to varying extents, with proportional shortfalls occurring throughout Europe and the US.
In the (near) future you will be turning to these countries for brains. Or you will accept the end of your pole position in global economics.
>>
File: 1465830580558.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1465830580558.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>701543810
Right, of course you do bro.
>>
Because the russians doesnt support cuck agendas of western governments
>>
>>701544031
Not to mention the abundance of metallurgists and local natural resources.
The engineering is really a leading issue though, and one of the main reasons Russia is reluctant to let go. Why do you think they want it so bad? Russia's missile technology was being developed in Kiev, Shevchenko district, until Feb 2014.
>>
>>701543794
Actually the Mongols are the mongoloids.

And how fucking new are you? You can't trust anyone you don't know personally, and only half of those. Never trust ambitious or intelligent people.
>>
>>701542740
Yeah. I mean, minimal vage is less then 100USD, as I mentioned. And that's ok if you're living in a small room. I have to pay for my flat, so I'm back to the living word with ~200USD after all bills. Also I'm just a student, so have no actual degree yet.
I'm no good in being a prostitute (ugly af), so not really many options left. Also, have no savings because you can't really live on my payment here, you survive.
TL;DR: Nope, I'm fucked and stuck here. No skills, no money.
>>
>>701544255
Spoken like a true rat commie jew
>>
>>701541636
The best propaganda is the one you don't even realize is propaganda.
>>
>>701543861

We make up a large part of world trade, our currency is the defacto standard and people buy our bonds like gangbusters. Keep lying to yourself all you want, we can't fall without huge hits to the rest of the world.

>>701544031

There is no shortage here, there is just a shortage of cheap shit labor they can bring in from the third world, pay nothing and lord their visa over them to keep them in slave conditions. We have had an abundance of engineers for decades, they just don't want to pay them.
>>
File: 1471938005744.jpg (357 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1471938005744.jpg
357 KB, 1280x1707
Im from poland and i love russia. I started learning russian. I fucking love russia.
>>
>>701529638
hahahahahhaa! oh wow... haha. wow. That was a good one. Yeah, we've got that whole mutually assured destruction thing going on that has stalemated us and probably always will, we are not afraid of russia at all. we're more afraid of N Korea honestly because Kim would shoot a nuke at another nation without giving two fucks about the suffering the retaliation would bring his people.
>>
>>701529501
ah the good old days
>>
>>701529632
And yet his country's economy blows for being theoretically a first world superpower. What's up with that?
>>
>>701544519
>There is no shortage here, there is just a shortage of cheap shit labor they can bring in from the third world, pay nothing and lord their visa over them to keep them in slave conditions. We have had an abundance of engineers for decades, they just don't want to pay them.
No not really.
It's true that there are highly dodgy orgs dealing in imported staff. Infosys comes to mind, with bribing the state department to reserve 25% of visa requests and then mistreating its employees.
Those orgs too, though, employ the exact same rates as US engineers do, PLUS a commission for the deploying agency. In addition, they cannot legally be hired until local resources have been exhausted, which they typically are.
Starters, to an extent juniors, are easy to find. Medior positions take some months to fill. Senior positions take one year to several years to fill, and it isn't uncommon for them to remain vacant forever. This is using a *selection* of staffing agencies.
There is a rapidly growing disparity between available resources and required resources. This is due to our technological development as a society. It's not inherently a bad thing and the payoff is tremendous if we manage it properly, but we are well past the point where we can rely on local resources to cover it, and we simply cannot retrain people fast enough. Furthermore our people *do* need to be retrained because we plainly don't need as many laborers anymore. This is the crux of our unemployment issues and economic disparity. There are more jobs than people in our countries and there is enough money to throw around, it's just that bluntly put, many people have been rendered obsolete in our economy over time.
>>
>>701527403
Russia does nothing wrong, even the whole Crimea/Ukraine thing was fine really. The whole world, particularly America, just feels the need to intervene in everyone elses business which is ironic considering America was founded on stolen land from Indians who were mass murdered.

Putin is a great leader, better than any of our American leaders in the last ~20+ years, it's just that he's essentially a dictator of sorts (not really elected democratically despite what they say) and the rest of the world has a problem with that. Even so there's no reason to fear the word "dictator" if the country is run successfully and the general population isn't being tortured.
>>
>>701536516
so.. why does putin need to escalate?
he has been quite content with more-or-less unchanged situation for what, 15 years?
>>
>>701545211
>if the country is run successfully and the general population isn't being tortured.
He fails on both counts
>>
>>701528754
imagine arizona was illegally gifted to mexico by someone in parliament.
And all the americans in arizona really wanted to be american again.
Would america be the bad guys for reclaiming something that is theirs?
>>
>>701527403
EU gets standing army
EU is France + Germany + Debtor nations
Brussels calls shots, but does what Germany & France want
France may yet leave EU
Remaining EU states owe Germany their economies
Remaining EU states rely on Germany to bolster & fund their defense from Russia
Becomes german empire in all but name
Merkel out in Germany's 2017 election
Radical right-wing groups & sentiment on rise in Germany
In 1 year, we have German empire w/ huge population, massive technological capacity, backed by the west, up against an upwardly mobile Russia backed by China.

I have dreamed of this since I was a boy. Nukes + chemicals + viruses + androids. Total fucking chaos.
>>
>>701541758
>>701540847
holy shit man. sandniggers walking faster than anyone would wealk comfortably in near-perfect rectangular shapes? 50€ this is germany.
>>
>>701545259
Because when you tell people about an enemy they want to confront it at some point. Fear is dynamic, and you need to maintain it, which means cultivate it. If he goes stagnant suddenly they'll turn on him, especially now that ultranationalism is back in full swing.
The situation has changed DRAMATICALLY over the last 15 years, by every year. This is because he needs to suppress moderates. In order to suppress moderates, he needs to restrict civic rights. To justify this, he needs to pander to ultranationalists. In order to pander to them, he needs to prop up an enemy. This means he needs enemies to keep people looking at not-him. This means invasions and ultimately, a war. It is a delicate balance on borrowed time, and the more he suppresses, the more he needs to escalate, which leads to needing to suppress more, which means he needs to escalate more, etc.
He has at most one, two years left in him before the bomb bursts and he retires to bumfuck, Siberia while leaving a country in an impoverished warmongering and internally conflicted chaos behind him, where political violence is normalized.
>>
>>701544389
Close. USAF. My job is bombing people like you in every other country but, lucky for you, this one.
>>
>>701531397
literally sits out an entire war until the end then drops 2 nukes on civilians and calls themselves heroes.

All other wars been involved in have been against tiny countries with a fraction of your military power and you actually lost to a bunch of asians in a jungle even though you were using chemical warfare.

Fucking americans lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 469x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 469x256
>>701527403
Eurocowards has been running their mouths for years about Americans and running as fast as they could towards cowardly liberal retardation of no guns and no military. Reap the seeds you sow you new Islamic converts.

Fuck NATO.
Fuck giving Eurocowards one thin cent.
Fuck wasting one second of American military time.
Fuck Eurabia.

Let them get crushed and have the iron curtain fall once more. I hope Putin kills no less than 80% of all Eurocoward jellyfish when he steamrolls them and Russian flags wave on the beaches of France and Portugal for their new western borders.

It will be hilarious and at the same time all liberals and the liberal cancer in America will be purged. Win/win.
>>
>>701545259
>>701545605
For example, back when he had Politkovskaya gunned down on his birthday people just called him iffy, and foreign leaders minded their business. Killing Nemtsov outside the goddamn Duma execution-style now has resulted in his people calling him a patriot, in condemnation from the outside world.
2001 Russia and 2016 Russia are worlds apart.
>>
>>701545456
Would the apaches be bad guys for reclaiming something that was theirs?

Not to them.
But definitely to the Mexicans and the Whitefags shitting up their lands.
>>
>>701534207
will jews give back israel
>>
>>701546021
Don't try to deflect to unrelated issues with your whataboutisms.
Pro-tip you are actually agreeing with me, you're just deflecting. See >>701535665
>>
File: russian qt.jpg (67 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
russian qt.jpg
67 KB, 600x412
Why are Ukrainians as delusional as Turks?

"So you sayin we gonna be tech superpower?"
"So you sayin we have an abundance of engineers?"

Fuck off, your country is shit m8. Shouldn't you be drycleaning your track suit and looting blown out Uke BMP's?
>>
>>701545309
the only failure in running the country was him underestimating the possibility of embargo after the Crimean thing two years ago. Other than that the country is being run well.

How are the people being tortured? If you're politically right-leaning it's a great country. Sure it might suck if you fall into particular minority groups (opposed to the general acceptance America has for these groups) but that doesn't necessarily translate to mass-torture or hardship.
>>
>>701529746
Nope. Alex.
>>
>>701545605
>maintain it, which means cultivate it
sure?
i mean, russia was ALWAYS a fucking brutal country. that remains simply unchanged.
i wouldnt even argue they lost civil liberties. they gained some, lost some. their anti-terror laws and oppressing opposition stuff is pretty much on par with all european nations.

>>701545941
as far as i can tell, that example proves that the traditional media companies have changed and is constantly dramatising and exaggerating stuff to get some attention back from alternate news sources.

disliked people in russia have been shot, poisoned and made disappear for ages. i would not use western media outrageas a measurement for how much political events matter for anyone.
>besides almost nobody knows who nemtsov was outside of russia, reporting was relevant for 2 days and thats it
>>
>>701545963
its fucking hipocritical for them to kick up a stink about russia taking land as their own while supporting israel
>>
>>701546225
>How are the people being tortured? If you're politically right-leaning it's a great country. Sure it might suck if you fall into particular minority groups (opposed to the general acceptance America has for these groups) but that doesn't necessarily translate to mass-torture or hardship.
You just answered your own question. Though you whitewashed false imprisonment, torture through means like starvation and TB infection, and good ole executions.
>>
>>701545088

Yea, no. The scam with those visas is they make up jobs that no one can fill. I am a network engineer, I see it all the time. They will do things like ask for someone have more experience in a tech than it has existed or mix completely different disciplines together so basically they can write it off as unfillable with US labor. They might ask for a network engineer to do sysadmin, security, software engineering and DBA duties and only want to pay them 80k. They will never fill the role cause the person that does all those things doesn't exist and if they actually do, they would never take the pay. Then they say we can't fill this role, get their visa and tada.

There are plenty of mechanical and electrical engineers, a lot of the electrical engineers end up moving to software engineering or networking cause there aren't many jobs left in electrical engineering. You sound like you are kinda young and likely haven't been in the work force long enough to actually see the market.

There aren't many in emerging tech like bioengineers, but they are working on churning them out obviously and there is no shortage of just importing the good ones, we have done that for about a century, so it isn't like it is a new practice.
>>
>>701546440
And yet as someone involved in staffing I see this shortage all the time. If you are a qualified senior engineer, I can hook you up with pretty much any company right now, and get you into a job specified as however you want it in about 12 hours.
Even then, they usually take years to fill positions at any considerable level. With my background I personally get bombarded with requests from anywhere from Germany to Washington to Barbados. I shoot them all down because I'm already busy. Repeat situation ad infinitum.

>There aren't many in emerging tech like bioengineers, but they are working on churning them out obviously and there is no shortage of just importing the good ones
Surprisingly both measures combined aren't sufficient anymore.
>>
>>701546376
So the fact that Russia doesn't accept all minorities and all kinds of fucked up groups like transfags, homos, and other mentally ill, you consider that torture? If you're a stereotypical American libcucktard then I bet Russia probably feels like hell but if you're a Conservative it probably feels like a pretty great place.

How is that a bad thing? It's a country that has a dominant ideology that differs from America, that doesn't make it a bad place.
>>
>>701546177
>shit country calls other shit country shit country
>>
>>701547027
No, I would rather say that expressing disagreement with gov't policy on your facebook, landing you in a prison without charges where you're deliberately infected with a serious disease to wear you down, would qualify as torture.
>>
>>701545540
That would be horrible, but awesome to watch. Please let it be...
>>
>>701545876
fuck off, tyrone-hussein gonzales
didn't read btw
>>
>>701546798

That's cause they don't pay. I have talked to tons of hiring managers bitching about not being able to fill it then talk to people qualified and they say it doesn't pay enough to make them leave. When you ask them why they won't raise the pay rate when they can't fill it, they say it should be enough. This basic economic concept is supply and demand. They won't ever raise the money high enough to attract the talent, then complain they can't find talent.

Most people who are good already have a job, but they are willing to leave for more money as long as the position is good, a lot of those positions just suck a fat cock and we aren't dumb enough to just take it on a whim, especially not for similar money. Most fields have a large portion of retards, you take what you can get or pay more.

People aren't just sitting around on their hands when they have those skillsets, you either train people up, take in interns and deal with it or you pay for senior talent, you choose.
>>
File: elena.jpg (97 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
elena.jpg
97 KB, 700x500
>>701547134
Russia is a shit country but at least we're not like the Turk-roaches and neo-nazis in Ukraine going around saying "We wuz kangs"
>>
>>701527403
They enjoy conquest and are led by a buttsore soviet relic
>>
>>701547503
>Most people who are good already have a job, but they are willing to leave for more money as long as the position is good
Still means you got 2 jobs per 1 resource.
Tomorrow it'll be 3 jobs per 1 resource.
Then 4 jobs per 1 resource.
Then 3 jobs per 1 resource cause 1 company went under
Then back to 2 jobs per 1 resource cause the economy is starting to seriously shrink.
We're at the second last step right now.
>>
>>701547714

That's good though, means eventually they have to pay. As the pay rises, it attracts more people to the positions. There isn't going to be a shrink, they just find ways to fill it by either importing talent or training people up, the latter being preferred. It is in the best interest of a labor market to have less workers than jobs, it keeps wages high. What you seem to think is good is just a glut of highly trained people sitting on their hands so you can just pick any of them on a whim. Not only is this retarded, their skills go stale from lack of use.
>>
>>701547506
why don't you like guys I dunno
leave the ukraine alone?

and there's nothing wrong with nazis tbh
>>
>>701527403
hi Ivan, how is life in the Putin disinformation factory? is it $800 a month you get?

basically, since you live in an oppressive nation with no free press and only know the propaganda that Putin, your paymaster, lets out on state TV, this is the problem

not only do you live in a dictatorship run by a criminal gang, who murder journalists, lock up dissenters and persecute people based on race, religion, sexuality and gender, as well as political orientation, your country is also trying to acquire power outside its borders. Crimea was never Russia, and the recent invasion was illegal, and the so called referendum was cooked. Ukraine is being bullied, badly, and your country is running a terrorist campaign there. your country has tried to establish power in Africa, the middle east - intervening in Syria, and threatening Turkey, and of course, has interfered in other countries. not least the current interference int he USA elections - where you, and others are being paid to support Trump, a Putin loving fraudster who is soft on Russia, because you guys bought him a few years ago.

so basically, apart from the whole cold war, which you know is still going on, as Russia never quit, and the world domination and thing, You guys are just great.
>>
>>701547908
It's in the best interest of the economy overall to strike a parity.
If companies start going bankrupt because they outnumber workers due to market demands changing, what do you think that does to the overall economy?
This isn't like the bank bust where you can just throw some trillions at it. This is a serious downsize in the economy.
When one of them goes under so does administrative staff, so does sales, so do the cleaning staff and the kitchen, so does the realtor, so does maintenance and their business partners, and *their* business partners, and employer B who you DID sign up with also takes a hit.
Ultimately you set your economic development back, throttle its growth from there on out seriously, and you certainly lose your economic position vs. foreign markets i.e. you are no longer the first world.
>>
>>701548295
Hating Russia will only make war ,you dumbo . lol why do americans make cancer america look so great, even trump knows america ain't shit and I agree
>>
>>701548298

Yea, except it doesn't happen. We had a supposed shortage of engineers in the 70s too, then we pumped out tons and wages drooped, that was on purpose. When they are forced with going out of business or actually paying talent/training, they take the latter, happens all the time. You seem to think people in business and government are so retarded they can't see basic trends.

You aren't some magic future teller, there are people dedicated to analyzing these things and make recommendations based on that data, happens all the time.
>>
>>701549217
>there are people dedicated to analyzing these things and make recommendations based on that data
You're talking to one.
>>
>>701549217
>then we pumped out tons and wages drooped
FYI when your shortage is as small as that one was, then it's possible.
Now we have radically changing market demands and infrastructure, and the shortage is in the order of hundreds of thousands to millions, per discipline, per country.
There is absolutely no way we can fill that void. Large parts of the market will be culled at this rate. Or are being culled, rather.
>>
>>701549587

If you are the same person that originally started this, you said you were a fucking recruiter.

>>701549808

Then we have a contraction around the entire world till they can meet the new demand, this is what is known as a market correction, if it is as bad as you claim, it will eventually correct itself and then market will continue from there. You can't grow to perpetuity, that would imply infinite resources, so only a fool would think you wouldn't have corrections.
>>
>>701550032
I said I dealt with staffing. I spent a good part of 2013 gathering data and getting a study together into this, particularly with an eye on near future market prognoses and staff demand/supply in Europe and north America. I deal with a lot of recruiting agencies both to offload people and because they come to me for hookups. The study itself related to an enterprise undertaken by yours truly in coop with some other firms though (don't want to name them on /b/)

>Then we have a contraction around the entire world till they can meet the new demand, this is what is known as a market correction, if it is as bad as you claim, it will eventually correct itself and then market will continue from there. You can't grow to perpetuity, that would imply infinite resources, so only a fool would think you wouldn't have corrections.
Of course. But you can milk the situation for all she's worth, or just let it happen. Without rigorous intervention the market will correct yes, but not just the domestic market - west Europe and north America will lose their relative position, i.e. become the new Poland especially contrasted to countries that are stocked to the ceiling with people ready to handle computer age jobs. Our western firms, they will happily (and work with me to) set up remote departments or farm out work to these other nations. Aside from that, but augmented by this business influx, you need to account for those countries' own rate of growth and their competitiveness towards us.
>>
>>701550032
>>701550604
I.e. say you render more people obsolete, correct high earnings downwards and take away just 10% of revenue generators in America. That's a massive hit. And the worse the hit, the richer those other places get per capita relative to your peeps, both because they fill your gaps and because your market value is sinking.
An economic pole position doesn't just happen, much less just stays.
>>
>>701550604

A correction is what you want, it just isn't what a lot of short sighted people want. The correction ends up better for everyone in the end, besides the market correction it slows down breeding cause people become worried about being able to pay for them, it slows down debt accumulation, etc. and then you have some deflation. It is painful for a period, but then you come out of it better off. Prolonging it is silly, you just drag out the pain for decades.

To imply the US will become poland cause of a correction is insane, our businesses and influence are basically all around the globe and a hit here would affect everyone. People seem to have a hard time with global markets, but we are all heavily tied together now and the bigger the player, the worse it is for everyone when they take a hit.
>>
>>701551153
>you just drag out the pain for decades.
No, you build up a bigger baseline for the downtime.

>To imply the US will become poland cause of a correction is insane, our businesses and influence are basically all around the globe and a hit here would affect everyone. People seem to have a hard time with global markets, but we are all heavily tied together now and the bigger the player, the worse it is for everyone when they take a hit.
Great news for American shareholders. Even worse news for Americans. On top of that, American companies have competitors just the same, and balanced relationships with foreign companies. That balance is shifting away from the US.
In business, America doesn't enter the mind outside the US at this point, typically. American policymakers are still favored! They're a dynamic bunch and easy to get on board, easy to deal with. And sure some American firms have a global presence, even if they pay taxes to other countries and salaries to foreign employees, but I guess they're there. Shareholder wise I wouldn't hold my breath though.
>>
>>701551614

>In business, America doesn't enter the mind outside the US at this point

Complete nonsense, our markets and companies are watched heavily around the world, our bonds are considered the safest place for money in a downturn, our culture and products spread around the globe. You think suddenly the iphone demand will fall off? Suddenly they will be buying Ukrainian phones? What a joke. This horseshit is parroted and has been for the last 4 decades, it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>701552023
That's all well and good for stockbrokers. For non-stockbrokers it's quite irrelevant.
For the average American what matters is high dollar value, high compatible job availability, high domestic market stability, high relative wealth v/foreign markets.
All of those are on the chopping block when the market contracts and you leave market segments for those who DO have an abundance of relevant personnel to pick up. Which you can get in on in partnerships, or you can rapidly try to retrain as many people as you can, but honestly we're hitting a rather unique gap, and one that actually keeps growing as we go on despite many initiatives to that effect. In the current age we are seeing some problems that are (at least partly) unique to this age. Consider it a novel hurdle on our development, it's a good thing we've gotten to this point, but we need to proceed with caution for optimal effect.
>>
>>701552394

All of those come with our market dominance. It doesn't work out well for stock holders as major market corrections cause sell offs and stock drops. Sorry, this is just a complete misunderstanding of economics.

Any mild competitor would get bought, talent poached or just pushed out of business. Businesses don't just bend over and take it with a market correction.
>>
>>701552942
They're not gods. They have a finite set of options. We just covered their talent poaching problems, and pushing someone out is easier said than done especially in a foreign market.
Of course the latter depends on local circumstances, I'll give you that. But while you could take a Cisco Systems with 50 bil annual revenue - they've got capital to throw around. They also have a plethora of vested interests that constrain their options. They also have to pay attention to local establishment, and to top it off, these foreign parties typically have associations of their own. There could be a long snake of European holdings behind it, that might just as well dwarf Cisco's assets. Or that snake could take you back to Cisco. In that case they'll be purchasing services most likely, probably delivering them locally too. So they pay foreign taxes, hire foreign staff, and buy foreign services which in some cases, American consumers would see back yes.
>>
>>701552942
>>701553417
Which, btw, I did rope a set of American companies into this. Referencing the earlier research. They don't see borders dude, in fact they're already seizing opportunities.
That 80k you spat at, the places they're throwing those salaries around, you could literally live like a king. It's a much easier sell.
>>
>>701553417

Except we don't just have them, we have cisco, PAN, juniper, arista, fortinet and so on. Between them they can easily keep large portions of the market and so many people are so heavily tied to them, they can't just wander off and stop using them. This goes for so many other portions of the market.

You can rope all you want, the outsourcers are failing all the time. Look at HP, they are on their death bed and they loved that bullshit, but their customers hated it. Poor talent from counties that heavily cheat, lie about credentials, can't speak the language and are slow quickly catch up to them. Another fine example is Avaya, another shitshow getting ready to die as the other players slowly kill them off cause of their piss poor support by outsourced garbage workers.

You can always sell it to a moron, but it quickly catches up when the customers respond poorly.
>>
>>701554256
Alright so let's walk through the process.
Say you take VMware. You're a business partner looking to get dev done. You contact your VMware rep, what does he do?
They don't develop shit inhouse, they're a brandname. Well they do develop their own products of course, but they don't do custom work.
Instead you get pushed out to one of their business partners who then contacts you for the functional scoping leading op to dev, or who contracts yet *another* dev party.
That switch, to an external provider in their network, that's where it leaves VMware's business. They still make their fee of course usually, which is taxed in the jurisdiction they're based in.

At this point the only things exclusively done in the US are the things requiring a security clearance. This is chiefly because the entity heading the work needs to qualify for it i.e. needs to be run in the US by US citizens.
>>
>>701554587
>which is taxed in the jurisdiction they're based in.
Sorry, I should specify, in the jurisdiction the activity is based in.
Customer to VMware minus whatever gets passed on (say about 80% of total figure), minus operating cost, that portion of net profit is taxed in the US. The rest flows out.
>>
File: 1463647136729.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463647136729.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>701541276
hated christians in this contest means 'hated peasants'

because. u know. chirstians are peasants
>>
>>701527403
The russians and americans both have awful leadership.

Nothing wrong with having bros from either country though.
>>
>>701554256
Or even easier, let's take Cisco. Their products are near universally physical.
So what do they do when they engage in long term foreign business? They set up local facilities. Training centers, manufacturing plants, integration crews you name it. They register a local business entity for this purpose.
Especially in Ukraine this is appealing because the quality is at a fair parity, costs are atrociously low, materials are available locally and you know how much tax they would pay there? 5% income tax, ZERO VAT for their industry. 0% VAT dude. Add in the production cost per unit of, whatever really, and that makes it an extremely lucrative regional production/RnD center. Frankly it wouldn't even make sense to tranfer the annual gains to their headquarters in the US, they'd just be getting taxed by uncle sam for no motivation on their end.
>>
>>701527403
Because Putin is going against the globalists, Zionists and is denying them from taking their culture via mass migration. Russia is actually blowing up ISIS unlike the US and Europe.
>>
>>701555513
I want you to take a Russian map. Draw a straight line from Arkangelsk down to Rostov. Anything east of that line is muslim.
>>
>>701529158
>Turkey is nobody
The are the worst scum cunts on earth, only a handful of people from there have some decency the rest are worse than americans
>>
>>701530337
A region on the country under military occupation by Russia voted (in a Russian administered and ratified election) to be part of Russia? Either you're mouth is filled with Putin's semen or you're tragically retarded.
>>
File: Islam_in_Russia.png (246 KB, 2000x1154) Image search: [Google]
Islam_in_Russia.png
246 KB, 2000x1154
>>701555830
And anything east of that line is also sparsely inhabited. What matters to Russia is the survival of their culture, and their people. Their people happen to be in the western part of the country. That's what matters to them.

Pic related Green is Muslim areas, does that look like everything to the east is Muslim?
>>
>>701556486
You just excluded Mongolia and all the 'stans as muslim turf. Try again.
>>
>>701539603
Zionist are not isreal
>>
>>701556486
>>701556643
I mean we're talking fucking border with Iran being what, atheist?
>>
>>701554587

VMware develops with their own teams, not sure where you got this crap from. Sonus is another example of software outsourcing and after they started, their code went to shit and customers complained, so they are changing it. No major company outsources their core business to a third party, they might hire some teams in other countries, but they are still owned by them.

>>701555305

Cisco is only partially hardware, most of their silicon is standard, off the shelf ASIC circuits bought from another company, the Trident silicon used in the Nexus line is made by broadcom, everyone uses it. Some of their processors were developed in house, but they are moving to standard off the shelf processors as well. They are primarily a software company at this point and that shows if you were actually even mildly involved in this business. Simple look at their recent acquisitions would tell you their play, Sourcefire being an example along with their heavy push towards orchestration software and monitoring. Everyone makes pretty much the same hardware at this point, their biggest threat is open source switching, which is why they are more focused on the software heavy side of the house as switching is becoming a commodity.

Sorry, but you are talking out of your ass at this point and don't understand these businesses clearly. I am a core telecom engineer, I deal with all this bullshit and since we do voice heavily, lots of Broadsoft and Sonus interaction. I see it all first hand. Telecom is a small world, we all talk.
>>
>>701556643
"Try again"? It's literally a fucking fact you dipshit. You can look it up. And Mongolia + ALL of the stans are separate countries dumbass, they're not a part of Russia.
>>
>>701556922
>VMware develops with their own teams, not sure where you got this crap from. Sonus is another example of software outsourcing and after they started, their code went to shit and customers complained, so they are changing it. No major company outsources their core business to a third party, they might hire some teams in other countries, but they are still owned by them.
Nope. VMware employs third parties for third party dev. I can defer you to some American firms who deal with their clients. Maybe they're not as candid about it I guess, I mean it wouldn't sell as well, but when you're out 250/hr 220/hr of it is going to an independent consultant.
>>
>>701557216
Didn't know religions and cultures so strictly adhered to borders! I guess over a millennium of all that turf being pitched back and forth from khanate to caliphate until the last 80 years had zero impact on the people huh?
>>
>>701540624
And who are you to say that, you don't know that
>>
>>701529659
Yeah the eastern bloc countries wanted communism for sure, too, and the russians didnt even force it
>>
>>701527403
globalists want WW3 so white nations can finally kill themselves off.
>>
>>701557338

I think you are confusing their partner program with in house core development of their product, which I figured was clear when I said "core business" in that sentence. They did outsource fusion to china, but that isn't a core business.

http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Vmware&rbc=VMware&jcid=c762a27145bd166e

There is a simple search for VMware, look at all those US based software engineer jobs along with many other engineering positions. VMware is also just one company and there are shit tons of US based software engineers at major firms all over. You are cherrypicking.
>>
>>701527403
>Invaded other European country.
>Threatens with nukes every chance they get.
>Uses gas delivery as a political tool to embargo eastern europe into submission
>Still thinks old soviet satellite states are part of it's sphere of influence
>Can't understand that other sovereign countries can join whatever alliances they want
>instantly plays the victim when called out on their bullshit

Doesn't really build trust you know. Europe should take precoursions until the day that Russia wants to join the rest of the civilised world.
>>
>>701548948
>Hating Russia will only make war ,you dumbo

"Love us or we kill you". You are the islam of countries.
>>
>>701527403

Because our leaders need an external threat in order to keep us distract from the fact that the overclass is stealing us blind. They also hate putin because he tossed the Russian billionaires in jail.
>>
>>701558409
>I think you are confusing their partner program with in house core development of their product
That's what I was saying dude.
Of course they develop VMware products in-house. However when it comes to integration, custom software based off their product, etc. it gets farmed out.
>>
>>701558956

Everyone has a partner program you tard, this is how they get their product out easier. Literally anyone can get in on a partner program you dumbshit, jesus christ, this is standard across the industry. That is completely different than outsourcing.

Give it up, you clearly don't know the tech world at all, this is like talking to a woman.
>>
>>701544453
This
>>
File: jews.jpg (246 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
246 KB, 650x650
>>701544453
that's right
>>
>>701531019
Palestine
>>
>>701540847
Who the fuck didn't put up the siege tower.
>>
>>701541758
Where are the women...
>>
>>701527403
I like Russia. But the world needs villains and the Nazis are dead. also """""toxic masculinity""""" and butthurt betas, Jews and tublrinas
>>
>>701545848
>eurocucks always forget the part where russia raped half of yurp and the US stopped them from raping the other half.
>must be eurocucks wanted the russian dick in their sisters while they watched.
>>
Just when you think my thread is dead nope its still alive. For fuck sake. And I cannot delete it
>>
File: 1459488677840.jpg (52 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1459488677840.jpg
52 KB, 716x724
>>701529158
>Russia has actual, real geopolitical power.
kek, explain that
>>
>>701527403
Putin is expansionist and seeks to rejoin the old USSR back together as one.
The breakaway countries obviously see no benefit in this happening so they expect war with Russia is inevitable. They can either hide their heads in the sand or confront the problem.
>>
>>701538026
So then what is the purpose of a thread titles "why does everyone hate Russia" if you fully acknowledge that they are acting in a way worthy of hate?
>>
>>701563815
They wan't to invade other countries and maintain their victim complex at the same time. it's very tiresome.
>>
>>701527403
I don't think the people in charge of the US government hate Russia. I think they just see them as a rival power, but they think it's necessary to get the US people emotionally involved so they don't question their government's actions. Russia's government does it too.
Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 37

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.