Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Had my foreskin removed this week. As me anything.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 43
File: circumcision.jpg (18 KB, 476x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
circumcision.jpg
18 KB, 476x224
Had my foreskin removed this week. As me anything.
>>
>>701420377
Do you feel like something is missing?
>>
>>701420377
Why are you such a fucking jew
>>
Are you a fucking gay nazi jew?
>>
>>701420719

Kinda, It's more weird thinking how I was out under general anaesthetic with it, and woke up without
>>
File: 5069602.jpg (70 KB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5069602.jpg
70 KB, 360x270
>>
>>701420377
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>701421255
This
>>
do they give you any meds
>>
What are you a fucking faggot?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
>>701421682
Im from germany and i must disagree.
>>
>>701420989
Good job, you got rid of the most sensitive and stimulating part of your dick.

Props for being a complete retard.
>>
>>701420377
Underage B&
>>
WHY?!
>>
File: 1471051052256.jpg (27 KB, 591x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471051052256.jpg
27 KB, 591x448
>>701421682
>>
Lost mine in an car accidant...
Can i have yours?
>>
>>701420377
why ?
>>
>>701422612
I miss it...
>>
>>701420377
who cares
>>
>>701422823
YOU WERE ASKING FUCKING NEWFAG
>>
>>701421682
>guarantied replies
>>
How's it feeling have a dick that is both clean and not disgusting to look at?
>>
>>701422955
>guarantied
is that really how it's spelled? looks weird
>>
>>701420377
Did they give you your foresking in a nice jar, or maybe in a collar so you can show your friends and family?
>>
>>701423169
Or for your canibalian girlfriend to cock
>>
File: jew.png (160 KB, 1209x1106) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew.png
160 KB, 1209x1106
>>701421682
>There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

I think we already settled this out then.
>>
>>701421682
>>
>>701423324
Yeah fuck those yews.
#HDNW
>>
>>701421682
Artgerechte haltung.
>>
>>701423925
What does this mean?
>>
>>701424282
>Artgerechte haltung.
juden zutritt verboten
>>
File: 1471963664763.jpg (58 KB, 960x943) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471963664763.jpg
58 KB, 960x943
>>701424427
genau
>>
>>701424427
That´s helpfull as shit
>>
>>701424547
eSeSkaliert
>>
>>701424282
>>701424580
Species-appropriate attitude
>>
>>701424734
>>
is there like a jewish equivalent of the tooth fairy for foreskins? put it under your pillow and collect the jew golds.
>>
>>701420377
can we see before and after pics?
>>
>>701424734

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.
Don’t teach a man to fish….and feed yourself.
He’s a grown man.
And fishing’s not that hard.
>>
>>701425179
apparently it is
>>701424580
>>
File: 423727p3_b.jpg (47 KB, 620x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
423727p3_b.jpg
47 KB, 620x413
>>701424990
Here she is:
>>
>>701425654
The joke is the has no jew gold.
She will just but an belgien waffle under your pillow and fart in your room
>>
Jews and niggers, the two "races" that practice genital mutilation without the backlash
>>
File: 1463878967336.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463878967336.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>
>>701426073
Whe should get rid of them...
>>
>>701426095
Why on the seven hells would someone do that to themselves willingly?
>>
>>701420377
Did you convert to Islam or something?
>>
>>701426288
Allah ist gross allah ist mächtig wenn er vor dir steht ist er eins sechtzig.
>>
>>701426479
>Allah ist gross allah ist mächtig wenn er vor dir steht ist er eins sechtzig.
Gegen Dummheit gibt es keine Pillen
>>
I don't get why everyone is legitimizing discrimination due to people being related to a certain nationality like being jewish. Alot of jewish people are brilliant deep and smart people.
I get that it's 4chan and everyone is "so much smarter" and supposedly get the whole picture of life than the normies but some of the arguments are just plain dumb
>>
>>701426830
Juden nach ausschwitz!
Sieg heil!
>>
>>701424580

weiss macht frei
>>
>>701427092
What are you a fucking newfag?
>>
>>701420377
Can one do like a partial circumsition?
>>
>>701424427
Juden sind Verräter
>>
>>701427092
judaism is a religion. Jewish is not a nationality, idiot.

It's not even an ethnic group, there are black ethiopian jews, chinese jews, east european jews and marrocco jews. They don't have any blood relation, they are just following the same religion, like christians or muslims do.

AND ISLAM IS NOT A RACE for ffs.
>>
File: 1472066420977.jpg (17 KB, 222x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472066420977.jpg
17 KB, 222x225
>>701427092
>>
>>701427748
>there are black ethiopian jews, chinese jews, east european jews and marrocco jews.

Yeah man, I know, they just spread everywhere like it was the fucking flu.
>>
>>701420377
Y tho?
>>
>>701427748
Judaism is passed down through blood.
You're not a jew if your mom is a gentile.
Read a book.
>>
>>701427267
I know you'll say that and I know the personality this site has but I still don't get why people actually think they are smarter than everyone else just because they are confident being racist. You don't get to prove you're right by being stubborn.
>>
>>701427977
Rebuild the conzentaition kambs
>>
>>701424990
disgusting cock
>>
>>701428282
i would suck it
seen worse.
tasted worse.
>>
>>701428613
>tasted worse.

Come on, it looks so bad you could even taste it over the internet.
>>
File: 1472335563558.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472335563558.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>701428613
>>
File: Falasha_makstyle.jpg (181 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Falasha_makstyle.jpg
181 KB, 600x800
>>701428086
yeah, jewish religious beliefs. Reality is far from it. Like it is with all religious beliefs.

Here is a Beta israel jew.
>>
File: 1472337241013.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472337241013.gif
382 KB, 392x500
>>701428860
sorry wrong gif
>>
>>701428993
When you are a niggajew you know that life lottery has really shat on you, I guess.
>>
>>701428819
bra dat dick is fine.
>>
>>701428086
and here is a chinese jew.
>>
>>701429219
Those chinese motherfuckers burn like shit.
>>
>>701420377
REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN WITH FOREGEN
>>
Well if it was for a medical reason, then I'm sorry. But if it was your own personal choice... then you're fucking retarded. I would beat up a nun to get my foreskin back... As I got older, (and you will experience this too) you will start to lose more and more sensitivity and sensation due to the abrasion of your exposed glans rubbing on the inside of your underwear. By your mid-30s, you'll barely have any feeling left. Not to mention the foreskin contains about 20,000 nerve endings... Regret incoming.
>>
>>701427748
k so I used the wrong word faggot, you didn't prove me wrong you just said what I already know. Although religiously being jewish has a tight blood relation faggot, don't tell me to read a book I know about judaism better than you
>>
>>701429150
but he still gets to shoot arabs, and everyone knows nigger foreskin is a bitch repellant, so he isn't doing too badly.
>>
>>701420377
How does it feel having a mutilated dick?
>>
>>701430013
ha ha ha much butthurt ? :D
>>
>>701430592
idiot you just asked it yourself opfag
>>
>>701429622
look how the skin magically slides up that metal pole though. I hear a comedic sound effect in my mind when I look at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 277x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 277x280
>>701421255
>>701421304
Faggots detected
>>
>>701429622
>By your mid-30s, you'll barely have any feeling left
That is in no way normal. You have something wrong with your penis. Why don't you see a medical professional?
>>
>>701430770
Yeah, so funny. So funny to watch someone's sexual sensation vanish before your very eyes ...
>>
File: 1471982559156s.jpg (3 KB, 100x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471982559156s.jpg
3 KB, 100x125
you do realize sex and masturbation will be less pleasurable and you will have to use lube to masturbate now. you just wasted money for what feeling less,spending more money and feeling like a dibshit.
>>
>>701431054
If it's not mine yup, pretty funny.
>>
>>701427748
>Its not even an ethnic group

Is this bait or are you actually this stupid?
>>
>>701431054
https://youtu.be/-9FrPAB7Jes
>>
>>701421893
Fuck off dick cheese farmer you're shit is disgusting and most women think circumcised dicks are more appealing
>>
>>701431057
the upside is he will be less likely to contract diseases
>>
>>701430979
LMAO. Do you ever wonder why Viagra is so popular in the States? Maybe it's because the vast majority of the males here had the most sensitive part of their penis mutilated. Lmao a doctor would probably prescribe me Viagra or some shit. So not only do they not make money off of you when they mutilate you at birth, but then 30/40+ years later they make money off of you AGAIN once you tell them your dick can't get hard.
>>
>>701431342
im sorry someone made a choice for you that
you are now defending.

TE-HE
>>
>>701431342
I really don't think women are looking at your dick before they get to know you on a more personal level.

srsly wtf?

and if you do fuck them after the first few minutes of getting to know them you'll

a. contract aids
b. get your dick sucked without any question

it's not like she's going to get up and leave when she sees you're not circumcised
>>
>>701431336
You're right, it is sort of funny. It's an adults dick so he's fucking stupid enough to get cut. But baby circumcision? Ehhhh that's a little too far for me.
>>
>>701431854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtjCRomtRO0

If you find this funny, then you deserve to be castrated.
>>
>>701431370
that's if you aren't and even if tru use a condom
>>
>>701420377
why did you wait so long?
>>
>>701429622
Yeah I fucking hope he didn't do it to himself.

This is how I imagine most people for it:
>I didn't get to choose when I was born
>I will defend the choice I didn't make
>I will never know how much feelings gone
>I am mad at people who still have a choice

Either that or trolling.
I can understand medical reasons though.
>>
>>701432353
people that aren't circumcised are more likely to contract diseases

(not sure wtf is going on) just making that clear
>>
>>701431956
3:24 to go from natural healthy body, to raw bloody stump.
>>
>>701431342
MFW circumcised guys are weirdos in my country. No bitch has even batted an eye over my mighty foreskin.

You are delusional.
>>
File: 1469397077801.jpg (22 KB, 300x309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469397077801.jpg
22 KB, 300x309
>>701420377
you retarded cunt! I had mine removed at birth without any way to refuse, do you know what I would give to get my foreskin back?! DO YOU!!!
>>
>>701432724
Why are you putting your dick in diseased holes?
>>
File: CfiDUDVUEAAk6ry.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CfiDUDVUEAAk6ry.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
Here, amerifags. I found a place where they sell hats for your little soldiers so they don't get cold.
>>
>>701421682
get out.
>>
>>701432697
Circumcision is a hazing ritual. A circumcised father will circumcise his son because he realizes that his son will have more pleasure than him once the boy starts having sex. He doesn't want his son to be able to "explore the unknown", so to speak. My father is a brainwashed, Israel loving Christian who thought circ was great because it is in some way related to the Jews. I scorn his decision for me and will not choose to mutilate the genitals of my son(s).
>>
>>701433109
0/10 bait
>>
>mfw adult onset phimosis
>skin is literally ripped apart
>might have to get circumcised to remove all the scar tissue.
>>
>>701433168
Yeah, I think that's pretty messed up.
I'm sorry to hear.
>>
>>701432856

does it not mean anything to you that someone with foreskin willingly cut it off? does it matter that you couldn't refuse? you seem like the kind of ragey cunt that would be cursing your parents for not getting you cut as a baby so you have to go through the pain as an adult. everybody wants something to fucking complain about
>>
>>701433174

>Cut off part of dick to protect against STDs
>Realise you can just have sex with people who don't have STDs
>An hero
>>
>>701433677
are you autistic? All I said is that there's an upside to being circumcised. I don't know why you're getting all personal faggot.

Fuck you idiot, fuck you for making me type this shit but you're obviously under age and stupid as a pile of shit
>>
>>701433677
>Realise you can just have sex with people
>/b/
> >>701419614

kek
>>
>>701430730
Not OP retard. Circumcision is literally genital mutilation.
>>
>>701434065
Sorry I will correct it.

>Cut off part of dick to protect against STDs
>Realise you are /b/ = no sex
>Browse /b/ defending circumcision
>Always think about an heroing
>>
>>701424547
As someone learning German, this exchange fucking murdered me.
>>
>>701431675
I'd be more afraid of women leaving when they see you ARE circumcised.
>>
>>701433928
Chill
>>
>>701433168
Actually it's more sinister than that. A circumcised man is never 100% certain that what was done to him was the right thing, no matter how much he professes to be happy with it, and lives in a sort of permanent state of denial. He reasons to himself though "my parents love me, they would never hurt me, cutting part of my penis off must have been for the best."

When he has his own child he has to follow this same logic, otherwise the bubble will burst. "I love my child, I would never hurt him, but I'm choosing to circumcise him because it's the best thing, just like my own circumcision was a good thing."

If he veers from this course he has a painful realisation "If I'm not going to circumcise my child, then why not? maybe it should be his body and his choice? maybe it's not the best thing? maybe he might want his foreskin? maybe it should have been my body and my choice, maybe I would have wanted my foreskin, maybe it would have been better for me to be intact?"

This is why it's hard to break the cycle, because not continuing it with their sons forces them to fully confront for the first time what was done to them.
>>
Would be willing to commit murder if it meant I could get my foreskin back.
>>
>>701434895
I'd beat up a nun to get mine back.
>>
>>701434531
see this is what I mean man you're fucking grasping at straws and trying to make a point to someone that is NOT circumcised.

?? you're a fucking retard
>>
>>701434526
If you are a jew too that was intended. Else, please go yell at google translate.
>>
>>701434611

or it's not a big deal

as a circumcised man, i don't care. i think my dick looks and acts fine. i'm 100% certain that i don't give a shit.

who bases their entire worth and worldview on their dick?
>>
>>701432802
> CDC and WHO are wrong about circumcision.
What shit tier country to do live in again?
>>
>>701435423
Faggots do. Thats about it.
>>
>>701435423
I see you did a good job at self denial then. Enjoy not ever knowing how real sex feels like.
>>
>>701435445
Spain. Drinking a sangria right now in my patio.
And I'm not even lying.
>>
>>701429622
I've been uncircumcised all my life.

Clearly I am learned that uncut fags will say literally anything to make them and their kind feel better about having horrifying cheese-dicks.

My orgasms could take the wall out of a building.

I once heard some uncut fag say the foreskin turns, "leathery."

Its clear that uncut culture is all about blatant lies when it comes to their insecurity. Just snip it and catch up with the times. Jesus.
>>
>>701435534
LOL You literally fell right into what >>701434611
said. Dude just accept that you were mutilated. No one is going to shame you or anything. You and I were both fucked up by a doctor, we need to admit it and break the cycle.
>>
>>701421682
fook
>>
>>701435534

there's no denial going on. i just don't care. you can pretend that i do, but no amount of you caring about whether or not i'm circumcised is going to change how i feel about it.

i'm sure you'll enjoy sex just as much as anybody if you ever get the chance to have it
>>
>>701435818
Dude, my foresking is intact and it plans to stay like this for a long time. I think you didn't read me well.
>>
>>701431854
Modern anesthetics, easy and fast recovery, no memory of it....

Saving your child from a life of cheese dick.

*doing something good for my kid* "that's too far for me"

What the hell kind of backwards ass country are you from?
>>
>>701435646
I kek'd
You're making the bait too obvious
Be more subtle next time, unless you're being sarcastic...
>>
>>701423151
yes.
>>
>>701421682
Hold this thread while I pop some popcorn
>>
How much did it cost, and do you worry about it going wrong? Cause im thinking about doing it too,.
>>
I had the operation on Thursday. did not remove all of it.. still got stitches on my dick.
>>
>>701436012
>i'm sure you'll enjoy sex just as much as anybody if you ever get the chance to have it

Someone seems buthurt for some reason. My sexual live is better than ever, thanks for caring.
>>
>>701436280
pics
>>
File: Dong Eye Expand.png (91 KB, 229x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dong Eye Expand.png
91 KB, 229x335
WHY DID OP DO IT. HOLY FUCK WHY!?!?!
>>
File: archer.jpg (46 KB, 555x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
archer.jpg
46 KB, 555x313
>>701436280
I kinda wanna see some pics, or at least tell us WHY you did it. FFS WHY?!?!?!
>>
>>701420377
GOOD! Now you will not have penis cheese if no shower in maybe a week xD
You can now avoid showering normally!! :3
>>
>>701436517
I actually don't have a camera available. It was to tight. they did a cut so the foreskin would become looser. I did not want to go full Jew. foreskins are useful
>>
>>701421682
>>
>>701436332
I'm glad I was cut while young.

No cheese dick, I'm sensitive as fuck, but not so sensitive I cum in 3 seconds...

Removing the foreskin is like removing wisdom teeth.

Sure your kid could live with it.. But he'll thank you 100% of the time.

Uncut culture is based on lies about circumcision.

Cut culture doesn't give a shit.

There is some common sense to this. Its because uncut fags are super insecure about their nasty cheese factory dicks.

Cut fags do NOT care... Because they know they look better and they know they cum buckets.

I could leave my wisdom teeth in and have my mouth hurt but live with it...

But I'm glad my parents made me get them taken out.

Shit is nasty man. I think all uncut fags subconsciously know it, which is why they get so vocal and passionate about it. Also, why they are willing to blatantly lie about it. (loss of sensitivity, dick turning to leather)

Notice 90% of these posts are from uncut fags...

Why all this energy about your dicks?

Oh right... Same reason dudes with tiny cocks are 25x more likely to get sports cars. .

Insecurity. Shit is and always has been so obvious.
>>
>>701437126
Now some countries give your dick steroids until it shrinks to the size of the hole if you have partial phimosis:

http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/

Not sure if good or bad, though.
>>
>>701437259

>Didn't get to decide yourself
>Defend a choice made for you

Top kek if real
But I feel it is bait
>>
>tfw uncut gayfag with a massive fetish for cut dicks
thanks porn.
>>
>tfw uncircumcised
>live in a place where circumcision is weird

Feels amazing man, I still feel really bad when I read that child circumcision is a thing.
>>
>>701421893
Lol the uncut fags trying to pretend the smell and loose skins isnt completely disgusting .

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it.

Im a girl btw
>>
>>701437786
Damn right man, if you ever want to you can cut it off too!

But really... Why would you unless for medical reasons haha
>>
>>701437407
I tried a steroid cram that helped stretch the foreskin. but it did not work.
>>
>>701437671
I didn't get to choose to keep my wisdom teeth. Glad they are gone.

Nice try though.
>>
>>701426239
either acute phimosis or being a retard
>>
>>701437259
>Same reason dudes with tiny cocks are 25x more likely to get sports cars
Source? or are you just poor
>>
File: cac.jpg (85 KB, 400x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cac.jpg
85 KB, 400x334
>>
>>701437934
I have phimosis and still won't resort to such a disadvantageous measure.

I don't get how it isn't illegal yet.

>>701438120
Don't respond to shitposters.
>>
>>701437259
Whatever you want to believe. In my country this is a surgery that's only done if it's really needed. All reasons about "higiene" and "aesthetics" are a stinking pile of bullshit.

If you happen to shower as a normal person does you should never in your life see fucking smegma. Anyway if your personal higiene is so poor that you have it I don't think any woman will ever get close to your dick.

You say you look better, I say you just look weird. Only jews and Amerifags are cut sistematically as far as I know. No woman on this planet will have anything against your foreskin (never happened to me, and yes, I have fucked a couple American girls too).

It seems that you are trying too hard to justify a process that's only done in your country because the hospital getst to charge it.
>>
>>701426239
>>701426288
>>701429409
Better heigene and looks better
>>
>>701438283
phimosis can get incredibly bad though, some cases just need it
>>
>>701437786
I feel really bad knowing that parents removing their kids tonsils is a thing.

And wisdom teeth...

And who would remove an appendix. What the hell is wrong with ppl. Just because it doesn't serve any evolutionary purpose any longer doesn't mean it shouldn't stay on the body, even if its easily removed and leads to no health problems (other than fake ones insecure uncut cultures make up)

>sarcasm
>>
>>701437983
I get it, you're shit posting.
No need to rub it in with the teeth = part of dick

I get it, I fell for your bait.
>>
>>701438283
I feel really bad for you. Is there nothing you can do to avoid getting cut?

If it does get worse do you have any other options?
>>
>>701438489
>Being this insecure
>>
>>701438741
Not OP, but depending on his case this might work:

http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/cuckow/
>>
>>701438480
I understand that, but many don't yet still resort to it.

>>701438489
Beautiful false equivalency anon, I'm sure someone might believe it.

>>701438741
It isn't serious, it can be treated with steroid cream from what I know (And I am confident in that).

Even if worst comes to worst, there is a lot of progress made in the recreation of the foreskin, Even those who had no choice in being cut may one day be able to undo the mutilation that was forced upon them.
>>
>>701438377
Tl;dr

Already know what it says though.

"hurr-durr I'm not insecure. Just because 90% of these threads are initiated by and responded to by uncut fags doesn't mean anything"

*insert skewed "scientific" study I know doesn't prove anything because my cut cock isn't smelly or disgusting and is fun to cum buckets with.*

Hope you dont get dick cancer. I know the foreskin is great for that... And UTIs...

Seriously just take a step back and be honest with yourself for one second.

Oh and try not to make your girlfriend gag from the smell. And keep telling yourself that just showering gets rid of it.

Laughinggirls.gif
>>
>>701435646
>Catch up with the times
Not realizing that most Americans get the end of their dicks cut off because some Jew's told your great grandparents it helps stop masturbation.
>>
>>701439062
>Still being this insecure
>>
>>701421682
SHEKELS INTENSIFY
>>
File: unnamed.png (575 KB, 519x766) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.png
575 KB, 519x766
>>701435608
>Implying that Spanish people ever tell the truth
>>
>>701439062
Holy shit, it really looks like you didn't really read it. Kudos.

Anyway, following your train of thought, I've heard prostates tend to get cancer too, better get an appointment to get it removed ASAP too.
>>
>>701439062
>Just because 90% of these threads are initiated by and responded to by uncut fags doesn't mean anything"
[citation needed]

>*insert skewed "scientific" study I know doesn't prove anything because my cut cock isn't smelly or disgusting and is fun to cum buckets with.*
[citation needed]

Sums up most arguments made in these threads.

If you want it cut, get it cut. If you don't, don't.

However, if you're defending a choice that wasn't made for you, that reeks of denial.
>>
>>701437907
>im a girl btw

TITS OR NOT FUCKING TRUE
>>
>>701439049
That's true, I hope you never get to that point.
>>
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2012/08/31/cut-the-penis-cut-the-risk-why-circumcision-is-a-good-choice/

This why ppl get their kids cut. Well, besides not wanting them to make any woman who goes down on them puke and die inside each time...

But you guys wont read this shit.

90% of your are insecure uncutfags.
>>
>>701439322
We do if there is nothing to be scammed out of you otherwise.

You don't have your foreskin anymore and I completed my foreskins collar last year, so you can trust me on this one.
>>
>>701437907 no one gives a fuck about your opinion tbh
>>
>>701439415
We're all girls sure.

ALL OF US.

Guy
In
Real
Life
>>
File: 1472169295240.jpg (540 KB, 1008x1580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472169295240.jpg
540 KB, 1008x1580
>>701439423
Thanks bro, I do too.

Here's something for anyone who would like to question the ethics of cutting a child who can't make the choice for themselves.

For the record, I don't care what you do or who you are. Live and let live, but misinformation is the mind killer.
>>
>>701439682
You know you shouldn't be here. now go
>>
>>701420377
Why
>>
>>701437907
Yeah, gonna need tits and timestamp to prove that. Then a blowie to prove there's nothing to be afraid of, you know.
>>
>>701421777
Oh shit you skinhead, you done fucked up. I work for the cyberzion defense unit of Mossad, whose sole purpose in life is to eliminate the world of your anti Semitic kind. Right now I have gained access to the 4chan severs and am tracking your IP. In the coming weeks as we make our way to you, methodically elongating those before you on our list, I hope you repent and realize the error of your ways. Of course it will make no difference to your fate (we're going to wipe you and your lineage from the face of the earth), but when we are going about this process, at least you'll know why.
>>
File: 1459952204722.gif (1 MB, 263x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459952204722.gif
1 MB, 263x201
>>701439062
>>
File: cff.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cff.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>701437907
>>
>>701439489
>http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2012/08/31/cut-the-penis-cut-the-risk-why-circumcision-is-a-good-choice/
>This why ppl get their kids cut.
Cut up the genitals of a child who can't consent, to protect him from a disease he could potentially catch from sexual activity he won't be having until he's at a mature enough age to contemplate and consent to such a surgery anyway. Stellar logic there.
>>
>>701441013
Genital mutilation is cool though. Gotta try that sweel clitoris ablation too. Makes everything so much more aesthetic.
>>
>>701439489
the USA has the highest circumcision rate and HIV infection rate of any first world country
>>
>>701435646
Retard. You haven't been "uncircumcised" your whole life. You are uncircumcised. Once you become normal, you don't somehow become uncircumcised again.
>>
>getting your penis plastic surgeried because you want women you never talk to to hypothetically like it more

Girls don't give a shit if its circumcised or not, just clean it in the shower and it's impossible to collect cheese or get phimosis
>>
>>701441913
Lol. "I was normal till I turned 7, when my foreskin grew back all of a sudden. Damndest thing too".
>>
Oh one of these threads again. Uncuts are usually people in poor places or shit tier countries. High class people have their kids cut because it is a benefit and prevents dicm cheese in the future.

Sensitivy argument? Keks
My cum shoots three feet away when I don't jerk off for a day or two. I think my orgasm and pleasure is fine, so I care more about my cock looking good. Not an elephant trunk piece of shit that stinks after 2 hours of not showering.
>>
Uncut women are disgusting, when I go down on a girl I don't want to lick a mini penis like a complete faggot or some stomach upsetting flaps, cut it off or I won't lick those cheesy penislike parts
>>
>>701442231
>Uncuts are usually people in poor places or shit tier countries.
[citation needed]

>one of these threads again
>posting with such a shallow front when your agenda is clear

It must be sad to be so insecure you need anonymous posters to justify your mutilation.
>>
>>701442291
>being this mysogynistic
>goes down on women
Which is you fucking cuck
>>
>>701442231
But anon, genital mutilation is only practiced in high rates in the 3rd world and the U.S and 3/4ths of the U.S is third world so don't even try
>>
>>701441962
>getting your penis plastic surgeried because you want women you never talk to to hypothetically like it more

And I don't even understand the "like it more myth". I get my dick sucked all the time, never had a problem. American girld enjoyed doing it too.

Just accept your place as a cripple and we might give you special parking spots or whatever.
>>
>>701442415
Who could be behind this bread
>>
>>701442464
>3/4ths
Three-quarterths?
>>
>>701442519
Wikipeepeedia?
>>
>>701420377
Welcome to the cosmetically enhanced master race. Girls overwhelmingly prefer cut penises because they are cleaner, look better and are far more pleasurable for them. You can also now last longer during sex and are far less likely to get some fucked up cock infection. Enjoy your superior cock my friend
>>
>>701442231
>High class people have their kids cut because it is a benefit and prevents dicm cheese in the future.
>and prevents dicm cheese in the future.
>dick cheese
>something that can be avoided by showering/washing
>which is something that well off people do, while poorer people cannot

Ergo, a cut dick is advantageous for people who live in areas where they cannot afford to wash. Furthermore, the supposed decrease in STI risk is only beneficial to those who live in areas without proper methods of protection.

Guess which areas can't afford sexual protection.

Poor areas.
>>
>>701421893
Yeah, like that area needs to be any more sensitive, he can now last a lot longer in bed.
>>
>>701423151
guaranteed, you faggot
>>
>>701443001
Another fag that will never know what a real orgasm feels like. Come get your diploma. son
>>
How come the majority of the people I talk to who were circumcised as adults talk of the matter with regret, even though they often had no other option, yet those circumcised as children vehemently defend it, even though they never experienced having an uncut penis?

Why would anyone trust the word of the someone who's only ever experienced the one side over someone who can experienced both?
>>
File: IMG_0625.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0625.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
>>701421682
>>
>>701431342
>>701437907
>showering more than twice a week is hard
>>
File: 1440359692007.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440359692007.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>701434478
>>
File: 1471818304072.jpg (47 KB, 500x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471818304072.jpg
47 KB, 500x392
>>701443925
all you guys are faggits,nice dubs
>>
>>701443925
When you are an ethiopian and have to choose between showering or drinking for the whole week I guess it can be. If you are not I don't get it.
>>
>>701438442
heigene lmaoooooooo
>>
File: feminazi.jpg (423 KB, 901x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminazi.jpg
423 KB, 901x1200
>>701421682
Fuck you
>>
>>701438442
Why worry about "heigene" when you are illiterate? Go grab a book, lazyass.
>>
>removing 20.000 nerve ends voluntarily
>>
File: 1446577549974.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446577549974.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>701447391
Yup, it looks SO much better than an uncut cock.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (20 KB, 251x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.jpg
20 KB, 251x249
http://www.circumcision.org/brain.htm
>mfw when cutfags are literally retards.
>>
>>701420377
Fapping will be harder, you retard.
>>
>>701420377
I have been considering doing the same. I have 2 problems; the first is the reason I'm considering getting a circumcision and that is Phimosis, My foreskin is too tight and doesn't retract over the head. The second is the reason I'm worried about having it done; no woman has ever been able to make me cum. I've only ever had sex with a rubber on but blowjobs don't work either, the only thing that works is my hand. At the moment I attribute it to the phimosis but I worry that it might be a sensitivity issue beyond that and that the circumcision won't help.
>>
>>701447905
wait a fucking month you retard.


>>701449207
The only studies that exist on the topic indicate that among men who get circumcised later in life, there is a minor tendency towards greater sensitivity after the circumcision. You wouldn't happen to take SSRI's would you?
>>
Why tf would you do this when you're not a baby
>>
>>701449207
With a functional foreskin you stimulate the penis by gliding the skin back and forth over the head.
With a circumcised penis you stimulate the head directly with your hand.
What you're attempting to do is stimulate the head through a double layer of skin which won't retract. It's no wonder you're having difficulty getting off. One of the functions of the foreskin is to specifically numb the head to unwanted stimulation while it's covered up. If you're wearing a condom too then it's only going to make it worse.

I'd get cut, but research it first. Get a high cut, so you retain all the sensitive inner foreskin, as well as the frenulum, and get a loose cut so you still have a lot of mobile skin on your dick, enough to pull back up over the head. This should get you the most flexible options on how to play with it afterwards.
>>
>>701449780
Nope, I did for a while a number of years ago
>>
>>701450703
the reason I asked was because a VERY common effect of SSRI's is that they make it harder to cum. So much so that most male porn starts take it off-lable to be able to last through the whole shoot.
>>
>>701451074
forgot to add, they definitely wouldn't have an effect that lasts after you've stopped taking them, though
>>
>>701450391
kinda weird, but I basically got this as a kid. My parents said the pediatric surgion said she didn't take very much. Fast forward 25 years and I have a kinda half-forskin. I do jerk with it, and it's pretty easy, but I have no idea how "easy" it is for anyone so, jej
>>
>>701452027
got pics by any chance?
>>
It sucks, doesn't it?

I haven't had an orgasm ever since I was cut.
>>
I'm 19 and my dickheadis really fucking wrinkly. Hell, I've had times as a kid when why penis was com!pletely crusted over with dry skin that turned white and flaked off, the pain was unimaginable and sole iimes it hurts to pee. Please realize, men suffer. We have problems to. Don't circumcise your kid, it is a barbaric practice. I know I am already fucked, on the fast track to erecttile dysfunction aswell. OP IS A FUCKING RETARD.
>>
>>701438442
>better hygiene
Except for the part where the foreskin exists solely for that purpose
>looks better
It's not really the same as plastic surgery amigo
>>
>>701443001

I was cut as a kid but late enough to enjoy masturbating, and this was the worst fucking "choice" I ever had

Fuck religious beliefs, those are the reason I can't orgasm anymore
>>
>>701426239
genital warts so severe you like.... doc just take the skin off.
>>
>>701452464
Don't wash the head of your dick with soap. It's a mucus membrane, this will damage it.
Use a heavy duty moisturiser on your penis daily.
Look into foreskin restoration if it's really this bad.
Check to see if you have meatal stenosis if it hurts to pee. you may require a meatotomy.
>>
>>701452647
Islam? I can't think of many religions which wait until almost the time of puberty to circumcise.

What's the story though? Did your parents just come in one day and say "right Johnny, you're getting your dick cut today" and you're like "er, no thanks" and they're like "well tough" and next thing you know you're lying there bandaged up with your dick forever altered?
>>
>>701452464
you have no idea what you're talking about. Your anecdote is negative. The data is the opposite. you're a fucking retard.
>>
Doctor fucked up my circumcision, AMA
>>
File: Literal Dick Pic.png (3 MB, 2424x1804) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Literal Dick Pic.png
3 MB, 2424x1804
>>701452193
I never thought I'd take a pic of my dick for the internet. well fuck me
>>
>>701453479
> are you mad?
>>
File: 1470366819301.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470366819301.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>701421682
>>
>>701453680
how? What kind of doc?
>>
>>701453680
how exactly did he fuck it up? and do you have photographs to illustrate the issue(s)?
>>
>>701453227

My family is Catholic but they cut for some reason, and my parents are lazy and take forever to get to anything. They intended to cut me at like 5 but it didn't happen until I was 12 for some reason. I didn't know anything about circum but they explained why I "needed" it. Although I kind of did because my foreskin was tight and could not be pulled down from my head all the way, but that could be easily fixed by stretching my skin or something, instead of mutilating my dick.
>>
>>701431342
oh look an fagget trying to feel better about his faggotry
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>>701453910
>quoting you
only to be asked
>are you mad
>>
>>701453906
oh that's fun, it looks like a short foreskin, when soft, and a loose cut when hard. best of both worlds.
>>
File: 1465809706240.jpg (20 KB, 259x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465809706240.jpg
20 KB, 259x259
>>701421682
>>
>>701453975
>>701454025
Legit doctor, not sure how it fucked up but now i only have like half a foreskin and the skin around the head had these creases and ridges, no pics sorry familia
>>
>>701453479
Holyshit, did your college English professor spit on your essay or something? you seem very smart...
>>
>>701423124
And dry as fuck with thousands of neurons ripped off of it?
>>
>>701454041
ouch, 12, that's got to have been unpleasant. did you ever have any luck figuring out how to jerk off with it once it had healed, or has it been a problem the entire time since?
>>
>>701453906
Holy shit, that's like mine, i don't feel so alone after all
These >>701453680
>>701454356 are me
>>
Instead of circumcising our boys we should be teaching them how to take care of their foreskin.
And hey, while we're at it, let's teach them not to RAPE! DEBATE ME ON HIS MRA MANBABIES! YOU CANT! MISOGYNY!
>>
>>701454181
th-thanks, I-i guess.
>>
>>701443925
>when circumcised fags are too jew to pay for hot water
>>
always been circumcised

they fucked it up too or it healed wrong or something b/c I've always had a tiny skin bridge between the shaft and the glans, it's fucking garbage
>>
>>701453906
that scar tissue though
>>
>>701454580
Mine is like a lion's mane, but not overly long, just leftover skin. That little piece of skin is the most sensitive part of my entire dick, fuck me, right? Wanting an un-mutilated dick, such a impossibility!
>>
>>701454986
>Always been circumcised
>Born circumcised
You retarded mate?
>>
>>701455240
>they fucked it up too or it healed wrong
reading comprehension mate
>>
File: 1379538657038.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379538657038.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>701454986
> I've always had a tiny skin bridge between the shaft and the glans
>they fucked it up too or it healed wrong
those things always weird me out. it happens because the parents don't take proper care of it afterwards. the head is essentially one big open wound once the previously-fused foreskin has been torn off it, so if the scar line touches it they can grow together. it needs to be monitored and separated if need be to prevent this.
>>
>>701455189
B-bbut fgm!!!!! Eh!!! Manbaby! Boyclub power fantasy!!! Eh! FUCK YOU MISOGYNIST NO ONE FUCKING CCARES ABOUT MEAN YOU ARE OUR DOORMAT DIE IN A FIRE CIS SCUM.
> "Oh my god..."
>>
>>701455607
Oh fuck, no no no no no.
Another reason why circumcision is an abnormal behavior. SAD!
>>
>>701455607
jesus christ

mine's only one of the tiny bridges, at least i'm not that guy.

literal tube on your dick that you need to clean out
>>
>>701421682
Beside the fact they like to multilate baby males cocks
>>
>>701420377
why faggot?
>>
>>701455869
except the incidence of this kind of thing is less than the combined incidence of the things circumcision prevents and reduces: penile cancer, STI's and STI transmission, and a variety of other maladies.
>>
>>701455950
you know there's an easy way to remove one of those tiny bridges.

Tie a piece of thread tightly around the bridge where it meets the head, then tie another around it where it meets the shaft, then leave it a few hours / overnight. The thread will cut off the blood supply to the bridge, which will then go numb, and eventually die. Once there's no feeling in it you can simply cut through it with some sharp scissors, and then leave it to heal.
>>
>>701454447

There's a little loose skin on my shaft, but I can only tug it just barely under my head, so I just tug it until it leaks out, it doesn't shoot anymore
>>
>>701420377
Ok ladies. Opinion from a real live female. Foreskin is great. Circumcised dicks look weird, there is no bigger turn off than getting all jazzed up for a good skull fucking then pulling down a guys pants and finding a gross mutilated dick. It doesn't matter if its 10/10 circumcision job, its still the biggest turn off ever seeing your gross dick scar. Little pussies like to bitch, "oh its cleaner, lol enjoy your dick cheese, foreskin makes your dick stink, blah blah blah" Who the fuck in this day and age doesn't wash their god damn dick. It doesn't matter if you have a fore skin or not, if you don't wash your dick, that shit gets nasty. I hate it when bitch little circumcised guys make the "its cleaner" argument. Pull back your lovely foreskin when you piss and shower regularly. Problem solved. Now boys....dick pics? ;3
>>
>>701431342
They realy don't and there is not real health advantage now that people bath daily.

Also the reason cutting off the foreskin is a thing outside of religon was it was belived to reduce the fealing and stop massturbation check it out i am not kidding.
>>
>>701456220
HEY! Hey. We like to bite the tips of their dicks off, not mutilate them. Come on, man,
>>
>>701456299
actually the reverse is true, and penile cancer is especially rare. Skin bridges, etc, are actually so common that they don't even bother to classify them as complications.
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 800x800
>>701429622
I've seen foreskin removing technology on my fucking kitchen oh my fucking god
>>
File: 1471542556365.jpg (113 KB, 900x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471542556365.jpg
113 KB, 900x658
Fucking jews
>>
>>701429219
a chew
>>
>>701456558
cutting off any part of the body when there is no health advantage since we shower and keep clean is mutilation the same as chopping off a girls clit oh and for the same fucking reason unless your religous
>>
>>701456564
Penile cancer is rare, but nonexistent among circumcised men. Circumcision also reduces the rate of STI transmission by upwards of 50%, as well as reducing the incidence of most other penile infections by close to 100%
Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 43
Thread DB ID: 75795



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.