Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How many vegans on /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 31
How many vegans on /b/?
>>
File: veg.jpg (75 KB, 1200x964) Image search: [Google]
veg.jpg
75 KB, 1200x964
Are you?
>>
probably none
vegans belong on reddit
>>
>>701375598

you mispelled RETARD, bro...
>>
>>701376248
tumblr*
>>
How come you aren't vegans?
>>
>>701376610
because i don't eat the food of my food
>>
kys OP
>>
>>701375598
Vegans are so 2003, it's not bait anymore for years...now it's all about muslims
>>
>>701376610
See no reason.
Meat tastes good.
>>
>>701376698
>>701376894
But theoretically speaking, shouldn't we as a society aim to minimize the injury and damage we make towards others? It is not a secret that eating meat is directly harming others.
>>
>>701376610
Because I enjoy happiness in my life instead of suffering just for the sake of a high horse.
>>
>>701377099
no
>>
>>701377099
plants are living organisms too, they have genes, they avoid damage as good as possible, they reproduce sexually, stop lying to yourself
>>
File: 676.gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
676.gif
546 KB, 255x255
>>701376610
even if I gave up beef, most other animal products are still good
>eggs
>bacon
>chicken
>turkey
and even then steak is good stuff
I do primarily eat vegetables though just because they're cheaper

>>701377099
>others
animals are not people, especially so for animals born and raised for slaughter
>>
>>701375598
Veg man here
>>
>>701377229
Isn't it pretty counter-intuitive to compare the suffering of an animal to the suffering of a plant? Don't joke yourself, but I get your point.
>>
>>701377099
we should be moving towards curing the problems eating meat cause and smoking and all that stuff instead of telling people what they should do
>>
>>701377315
Well the primary goal wouldn't neccesarily be to remove all sorts of animal products, just to decrease the consumption of them.
>>
>>701377505
But but but if eating meat IS a problem
How isn't NOT eating it a solution?
>>
>>701377149
Are you completely sure that happiness is unreachable without the consumption of meat?
>>
>>701377445
suffering. again you lie to yourself. animals FEEL pain, yes, but they lack the ability to contemplate their own situation in the context of the surrounding circumstances, which means that they are not able to actually suffer like a human being is
>>
>>701375598
serious question for the vegans, Do you find that you spend less money than when you consume meat or veggies plus vitamins ends up balancing out to the same spending
>inb4 found the jew
>>
>>701377640
if it causes problems to your health we should cure those problems. if it causes no problems to the individuals health then there is no problem
>>
Im vegan. By the way Im vegan
>>
>>701377758
I guess that depends on your view of who is included within "individual". Some include animals, and they are with no doubt harmed.
>>
File: 1414201764806.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1414201764806.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
>>701377543
I agree with that, primarily because meat production is extremely inefficient

>>701377689
if you picked just anyone off the street and told them they got a free salad or a free steak, how many do you think would choose the steak?

>>701377814
>spot the vegan meme
pic related
>>
I'm a vegan. Not a preachy one though. I use to give vegans a bad time until I started dating one who convinced me to give it a shot. It's definitely a great lifestyle choice. Much cheaper, and also great for the environment. I still eat meat and animal products occasionally if know it's been produced in an environmentally friendly way, and not mass produced.
>>
>>701377745
Vegan here, it depends on what I eat. There are plenty of substitutes for meat (soymeat etc) which can be quite expensive. However, most food you make yourself, with lenses, chickpeas or beans as bases can be incredibly cheap.
>>
lab meat is developing nicely, I think in 5-10 years we will have lab grown juicy red meat available, and in another 25 years we won't even question eating lab meat as opposed to factory farmed meat
>>
>>701375598
I'm veganish. I've cut out meat/fish completely but I still occasionally have dairy products like cheese or sometimes lactic acids or other bi products because I live in butt fuck nowhere and there's few places to go out and eat so when I do go out I won't deny myself something I like every now and then.

This is more for environmental reasons more than anything, even if ultimately they don't make perfect sense weighed against the issues with soy agriculture.

I'm not militant, defensive or vocal in anyway about my diet. For a long time I outright hated vegans and veganism in general until I started seeing documentaries about the enviromental issues with agriculture.

I don't oppose game hunting when it's regulated, nor do I oppose meat eating in general, and I am in support of the consumption of insects. If I could find a steady and reliable source of insect based proteins I would likely at the very least try it out for a while.

Obviously I don't see the consumption of meat as unnatural or immoral, just unsustainable.
>>
>>701377938
I think most people would choose the free steak, but I don't see how that equates happiness.
>>
from where you vegans get Vitamin B12 from?
>>
>>701378038
>cheaper
Except for all those supplements you have to take to stay healthy. and nowhere is organic food less expensive than non organic food.
>>
>>701378084
Very likely
>>
File: Iceland 732.jpg (475 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Iceland 732.jpg
475 KB, 1600x1200
>>701377689
It contributes to the overall joy from life.

Whenever I travel I sample local cuisine, be it springbok in South Africa or puffin breasts and Minke whale steak in Iceland.
>>
>>701378184
As a vegan, I can promise that there is not a bunch of supplements to buy, I think that has been excessed. However, it may be for some.
>>
Pretty much, have been cutting down from beeing a vegetarian for a few years now.
Im eating like a vegan now and have done so for a while but i feel i cant really call myself one until im entirely certain i wont "cheat".
>>
Im vegan
Best thing i ever did
I actually feel good every day and ive only been sick once in 2 years
>>
>>701378171
Same place malnourished meat-eaters get theirs.
>>
>>701378146
I had the wrong idea with that one

If you took someone out to dinner because they were feeling sad or depressed, what do you think they would order?

I'm not one to deny that you can make a pretty damn good salad, but I wouldn't feel very excited about looking forward to one after a long day of work.
>>
>>701378184
Eh the supplement thing is kinda of a myth. Plus if you workout, you're probably already taking the required supplements. I also grow a majority of my own food.
>>
>>701378333
It's a little silly to have to take supplements just to eat a certain way
>>
>>701378429

which is what?
>>
>>701378448
Oh I get your point. But it can as well be argued that we have taught ourselves that we find happiness in that kind of meat. I know I have once comforted myself in meat in sadness.

However, even if I do understand your scenario, it creates a false dichotomy. Vegan food does not eqaul salad. There are fantastic substitutes which can taste extremely well, even close to steak.
>>
>>701378426
how do you know that this is solely because of being vegan?
>>
>>701377099
I'm vegan, and I disagree.

Altruism is fine, but not natural. Good for you for having your beliefs and sticking to them, but you shouldn't try to force them on others based on altruism.

The simple reality is that some animals are evolutionary predestined to be food for others. The problem with this reality is that somewhere in the past 150 years, humankind severely fucked up and moved beyond the point of being an apex predator. Never before has an apex predator numbered 7 billion and counting, nor has one ever grown to the social or technological point we have, that it requires mass industrialization of its food sources to survive. We've outgrow our hunting grounds, and traded necessity for pleasure.

That's the only real problem with meat. Nothing else.
>>
>>701377745
I spend way less.
I dont buy fancy expensive vegan stuff though.
Dried soy-"meat" in bulk (20 kg dried lasts like 2 years and is about 80-100 euro), lenses, beans and whatnot.
I spend maybe 5-10 minutes more to create food (maximum) and save shitloads.
Only vitamins i need are b12 which is not that expensive.
>>
>>701378679
lol, if you want a taste close to steak, then for fucks sake eat a god damn steak
>>
>>701378540
You don't. I know vegans who don't take supplements and it's fine for them.
>>
>>701378584
Local pharmacies.
>>
>>701378090
The word your looking for is vegetarian. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>701375598
faggots? like thousands
>>
In the latest UN report the largest contributor to greenhouse gas build up was the raising of livestock.

Why don't we hear about this?
Because the meat industry is one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the world.

In fact, even if we literally reduced all other contributors (fossil fuels etc) to absolute zero, we would still destroy the earth relatively soon.

A good documentary on this is cowspiracy which you can find on netflix and youtube.

We're literally going to wipe out life on earth for something as trivial as our tastebuds and money. We deserve it I guess.
>>
>>701378721
faggot.
your family is just too poor to buy meat.
>>
>>701378679
>Vegan food does not eqaul salad.
I know, it's just a easy thing to say, compared to whatever abominations people make with tofu
>>
>>701378757
Good point, but then we're back at square one. I don't eat steak because it is unhealthy, unsustainable and unethical. Not because I dislike the taste of it.
>>
>>701378855
worth it TBH
>>
>>701378698
>eat meat
>get sick every few months
>stop eating meat while every other factor in my life stays the same
>stop getting sick
???
>logical conclusion
>>
>>701378855
We have it coming.
>>
>>701378801
While only morons argue semantics, I will endure you.

I'm aware of that, but ultimately I stick to a vegan diet. Just very occasionally I stray from it. Because of this I identify as veganish.
>>
>>701375598

Veganism is fucking stupid.

You're competing against other neurologies utilizing pragmatic heuristics that deal with levels of valuation other than morality.

Your morality for animals is useless if the people, without your valuation, are in control. Therefore being in control IS morality for a neurological entity seeking to instantiate a moral-aesthetic vision.

aka lift weights, eat the shit out of meat and fats, and bully the fuck out of fucktards who don't deserve positions of power.
>>
>>701378867
Vegan diets are often at times more expensive, depending on what you're buying you silly nigger.
>>
>>701378962
you could've tried eating DIFFERENT meat, not the supermarket shit you were used to eating
>>
Vegans ALWAYS have an agenda and are extremely militant about it. They can't leave it at simply, "oh, thanks for asking, it's my diet choice". (Notice how we don't ask yet they push it on us anyway.)
Yes, meat it's fucking tasty and no, it does not cause cancer. That is dumb and untrue propaganda.
Fyi, I absolutely love veal. I would totally eat a veal sandwich in front of a vegan but I don't have a burning need to tell them about it.
>>
>>701378928
>unhealthy
wrong
>unsustainable
wrong
>unethical
relative
>>
>>701379032
>being in control is morality
Can you say that in german with your right arm raised?

>I use babbys first big words to hide the fact that my post has no substance
>>
>>701376610
It's simply too much effort. I don't have the time or patience to try and find replacements for meat or products containing animal derivatives.

I don't want to have to check the ingredients of every single thing i pick up off a supermarket shelf, i don't want to phone 12 different pizza places just to find one that offers soy cheese (or whatever the fuck they use instead of cheese), i don't want to be the dick in starbucks who asks for soy milk or who has to pay 5 times the price for a carton of it just because i drink tea and i don't want to have to check totally innocuous shit like shampoo for animal derivatives because there is a LOT of shit that contains something that came from an animal.

Meat is cheap, tasty, easy to find, easy to cook and so versatile.
>>
>>701378540
Not that many supplements you need (only one i know of if you eat properly).
Most vegans are probably a lot healtier than the average meat-eater as they have to be more conscious with what they eat.
I eat a lot more healthy now than when i ate meat, back then i figured you only need proteins / carbon hydrates and thats it. Most meat eaters i know still eat like this.

My point is, being a vegan is a bit of a hassle in the beginning but once you get used to it (which goes surprisingly fast) its not.
Everyone should eat whatever they want, i just kinda dislike how "meat-eaters" in general have so many wrong assumptions about veganism/vegetarianism. (my grandparents basically believe i live on only salad)
>>
>>701379032

Did you even read a single word I wrote, or were you too busy checking your thesaurus for ten dollar words to help compensate or your stupidity?

Nowhere did I say it was based on morality.

I believe that omnivorous diets are entirely natural and beneficial to human health.

But, at this point in time, the international meat agricultural industry is unsustainable in the long term.
>>
>>701379232
The unhealthyness is debatable, that I can agree upon. It's also debatable if it's unethical, but it is unsustainable in most cases. Not the least for humanity.
>>
>>701379178
I love this argument because it assumes a few things about the person your arguing with.

1. Access and funds for locally sourced/organic/ethically raised meat

2. That it invalidates the argument for reducing meat consumption despite the fact that 90% if not more of the meat consumed is from large scale producers that sell to supermarkets
>>
>>701379215
But at the same time, you have to have sympathy for them. They discovered something they feel is truthful, why wouldn't you want to tell people about it. Same thing with foil hats.
>>
>>701378962
>eat meat all the time
>rarely wash hands
>never get sick
git gud

>>701379215
>it does not cause cancer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_(cooking)
>Smoking of food is known to contaminate the food with carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
not in some ways
>>
I like eating animals too much
>>
>>701379340
>drinks tea with milk
faggot
>>
File: images (3).jpg (44 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
44 KB, 448x328
Gee i wonder where all this stigma about vegetarianism came from :^)

Definitely not shalom goldstein who owns le cheap bloody meat good goy kill shop

Stay asleep plebs, enjoy your cancer tbh
>>
>>701379215
I only tell people im a vegan if asked or if someone offers me food and i have to ask if it is vegan so i know if i can eat it.
You probably met shitloads of vegans without knowing it.
>>
>>701378084
As a vegan, I sincerely hope this is true. I miss Taco Bell.
>>
>>701375598

mediterranean diet master race reporting in

I eat predominantely plant based foots, organic eggs and fish
>>
>>701379799
It is true, amazing progress is being made.
>>
Humans have always eaten meat, and always will eat meat. Vegans and vegetarians impact on that fact is like pissing into the ocean
>>
>>701379529
and that still doesn't say anything about why veganism should be fundamentally better, LOL
>>
>>701379879
This right here is why europe is healthy and attractive and america is fat and stupid.
>>
>>701379957
Not really. It took awhile into the human evolution to be able to create tools and weapons. Until then we presumably ate berries, fruits or other plants.
>>
>>701379767
fuck off, brainwashed sheep
>>
>>701380028
>being healthy isn't fundamentally better
The thing about knowing what you're talking about is that you also know when the other person doesn't.

Might be time for that 10 second google search homie.
>>
>>701380145
you don't need tools and weapons to kill small animals, fool
>>
>>701380145

Are you one of these people who thinks we were never meant to eat meat?

I suppose you better stay away from grains too if that's the case
>>
>>701380212
kek, this bullshit about being healthy again, it's perfectly possible in a non vegan diet, you fucking plant nigger
>>
>>701379957
Hunting your own meat when you were lucky enough to catch it. Living sustainably off the land.

Vs

Rolling up to walmart in your motorscooter and buying a plastic wrapped freezer full of hormone pumped, anemic cattle mass produced on a metal slaughterhouse production line.

Such comparable much natural
>>
>>701375598
>major cancer risk

what the fuck is major about it, fuck man there's a chance I'll get cancer when im 70, better maintain a life of eating cashews for protein instead
>>
>>701375598
Vegan here
>>
>>701379563
And that foil hats are such a wonderful fashion choice. Not only do they look good, they protect you from the cancer of xenu.

>>701379585
Because everything from Wikipedia is fact. Yup.
>>
>>701380313
Not really, I just want to call bullshit out. I'm not disagreeing upon the fact that we have ate meat for a long time.
>>
>>701377099
no, if you think this you should've been wiped out by natural selection eons ago
>>
>>701380477
because 1 lb of plants is just as nutritious as 1 lb of meat, sound logic
>>
>>701375598
20% of worlds population comes from meat produtction
>>
File: IMG_20160304_174159.jpg (809 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160304_174159.jpg
809 KB, 1600x1200
>>701376610
Burgers give me life
>>
>>701380456

Yeah and it's fucking awesome. I probably wouldn't eat meat if I had to catch it myself. Thanks Walmart.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1200x800
>>701378733
You only need the b12 but the type of b12 used in supplements are not biologically available for humans to use. So you are not getting enough b12 and causing your self neuron/brain damage.
Enjoy your "healthy life style"
>>
>>701379215
Let me make a comparison for you

Vegans have included animals in their sphere of moral concern. So like the people who wanted to free the slaves vegans feel it a moral obligation to argue for the liberation of sentient beings that suffer.

If dogs and companion animals were killed like this there would be an uproar but we've created a false dichotomy between companion animals and those reared for food that blinds us to the inherent needs and worth of all animals.
>>
>>701380477
yeah that's it. demand everyone follow your lifestyle choice.
you must be vegan because these statistics say so.
next up a picture of cows and percentages of water that could be saved.
with regards to animal flesh, it's not just that which is used, there are more products so for your ratio of carrots to steak, take into account dairy, leather & other by products
>>
>>701380456
growing your own fruits and veggies

Or

Buying them at walmart
>>
>>701377099
>minimize
That's a strange way to say maximise.

We're at the top of the fucking food chain. It's pussies like you that give animals the confidence to attack humans. Guess which ones they try to go agter? The hunters. So basically it's your fault more animals are dying cos you're a vegan pussy bitch.
>>
>>701381001
The veggies are grown sustainably or at least more sustainably than literally destroying the earth

I think you missed the point there, go back to lurking. The adults are talking.
>>
>>701380829
Look at all those words you wrote! I'll still order a steak
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

Your move vegans

Inb4 >le meme frank
>>
>>701381171
Enjoy. Sincerely.
I like writing.
>>
>"veganism is totally natural"
>breastfeed child while on a vegan diet
>child dies
>>
I'm a vegetarian, not a vegan. Those fucks are pretentious preacher cunts.
>>
Reporting in
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1020x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1020x756
>>701381168
Kek, thinking growing mono-culture crops is sustainable and doesn't destroy the environment. Have you ever seen a farm?

You maybe an "adult" but you are a stupid one
>>
vegan checking in

entire extended family vegan, and my wife's entire extended family also vegan

people that aren't vegan are the same cucks that buy bottled water. they'll buy anything.

"good source of calcium in milk" they proclaim without doing any research whatsoever.

I challenge any meat/dairy/egg eater to prove with peer-reviewed scientific research that animal products are better than vegan alternatives. And no, blog sites and corporate news websites aren't valid.

wake up you diabetic fucks, for your own good. you don't see the elite oligarch overlords eating fucking mcdonalds, so take a page out of their book and stop letting them treat you like they treat their livestock - fattening you up and killing you for profit
>>
>>701381255
my throat gets tired just listening to him, why does he talk like that, does he think it's funny?
>>
>>701381293
Niggaz dont know bout nutrition
My uncle raised a family vegan, his kids eat meat now but grew up vegan
Don't lump everyone in with retards who cant into health
>>
>>701381299
See, I have no problem with you vegetarian niggers. It's the damn vegan faggots that's the problem.
>>
File: Vegetable puppy.jpg (15 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
Vegetable puppy.jpg
15 KB, 208x243
I'm vegetarian, and was vegan for two months, but it's socially hard in the South (United States). It felt amazing energy-wise, but I was constantly shitting fibrous material. I love animals, and find that I can keep my weight off better without meat (lost 50 lbs), and I have more energy. Adding dairy back in, however, helps with the shitting problem!
>>
>>701375598
i wish i could be vegan but animals taste to good
>>
>>701375598
non vegan - there are major health risks involved in consuming only vegan diet. it is so malnourishing to the human being that weaker individuals, like babies, actually die of malnourishment if they are given only milk of their vegan mother. also there it requires a person to carefully manage what they eat just to compensate for a lot of basic nutrients and vitamins that they would get if only they consumed meat/fish and dairy.
vegan - LET ME TELL YOU WHERE I GET MY PROTEIN
>>
>>701381255
>this is what i think vegans are like
>why are vegans like this?
>this is problematic

i have to do it, it's le meme frank
>>
>>701381375
Chicken meat production consumes energy in a 4:1 ratio to protein output; beef cattle production requires an energy input to protein output ratio of 54:1. (Lamb meat production is nearly as inefficient at 50:1, according to the ecologist's analysis of U.S. Department of Agriculture statistics. Other ratios range from 13:1 for turkey meat and 14:1 for milk protein to 17:1 for pork and 26:1 for eggs.)

Nigga please.
Source: http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat
>>
>>701381453
Exactly! Those vegan fucks just need to grow some balls and kill some cows, and eat them. Fuck, i did, and i didnt die or feel bad, it just tasted like garbage. Fuck vegans.
>>
>>701381399
Easy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/
>>
>>701381399
>calls non vegans water buying cucks
>is a plant buying cuck
>>
>>701381625
we are not in danger of running out of energy for protein output so your entire ratios mean jack shit.
>>
>>701381625
No author, no sources, not a scientific peer reviewed paper from journal

What are you stupid or something?
>>
ITT: vegetarians rationally outline their position with a few 'fuck yous' for good measure while meat eaters type 'hurr durr fuck vegans go kill a cow lol im gonna eat a steak haha fucking fags'

I personally eat meat 1-2 days a week because im selfish and like a steak.
>>
>>701381941
lack of nutrients causes brain damage
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 2048x1536
>>701375598
I'm a Vegitarian, does that count?
>>
>>701381600
Read the thread. 70% is Im vegan, my family is vegan btw Im vegan. Why arent u vegan? The animals strawman.

Pretty accurate description from meme man.
>>
>>701381992
>ITT: it's selfish to live according to your nature
>>
>>701381588
Its so funny when people talk about things they have no idea about. There are vegan bodybuilders and ufc fighters you ape, how the fuck you gonna say they're malnourished?
>>
Because meat is absolutely delicious. Caught, killed, scaled, and cooked some fish I caught last night. Fucking heavenly.

Veganism is for pretentious faggots. No two ways about it. Enjoy eating like a rabbit and still only living to 70 while I dine on meat and die at 70
>>
>>701382014
Lack of b12 specifically...which you get from meat

Inb4 supplements, humans can not absorb the b12 from them
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10552882
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (557 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
557 KB, 1600x1200
I worked at a Child Development Center for 3 years with kids ranging from 6 months to 4 years old and I would hate the parents that would force their children to have vegan diets. I always wanted to call Child Protective Services on their parents.
>>
>>701382120
Because (trigger warning) it's a troll thread fam
>>
>>701381670
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/

>points out that b12 needs to be supplemented on a vegan diet
>doesn't realise food animals are supplemented b12 which is why they are a 'source'

Modern water sanitation is a good thing, but it means there's no naturally occuring b12 - which comes from bacteria found in soil (and therefore natural water sources).

Since livestock have the same water sources as us in modern farms, they also need to be given b12 supplements. Eating animals for b12 is literally the most retarded way of ensuring you get your b12, since the negative impact of animal products on the body massively outweighs the benefit
>>
>>701381941
The name of the scientist from Cornwell is in the first sentence of the article you obviously didn't read.
>>
>>701381848
Citation needed
>>
>>701382120
kek, vegans on steroids are still on steroids
>>
>>701375598
I'm an omnivore but have reduced eating meats.

I'll never be a "true vegan" because even if I stopped eating animal products, I also have to stop using anything associated with animal products, including conducting experiments using mice.

PS don't go near people who claim to be intersectional vegan radical feminists
>>
The RDA for adults for vitamin B12 is 2.4 micrograms daily (1). About 2 rounded teaspoons of large flake Vegetarian Support Formula (Red Star T-6635+) nutritional yeast provides the recommended amount of vitamin B12 for adults (2). A number of the recipes in this book contain nutritional yeast.
>>
>>701377099
It's /b here, i'm agree with you but there are too much retards in this channel...
Selfish ver.: yes but meat tastes good
Retard ver: the food of my food
Edgy ver: we are superior
So...
>>
>>701382219
i drink to that, cheers!
>>
>>701381399
I actually find it's the vegan that are the fags that buy bottled water. Water is free. Might as well get it from a tap.

Diabetes is related to being fat, not from eating meat. Regarding your "overlords" comment, actually I bet some of them would eat McDonald's although steak is hardly McDonald's. In fact, fast food does not equal most meat.
Nothing compares to a good steak. Meat is tasty.
>>
>>701376248
this
>>
>>701379767
But i eat ONLY pork. jews and mooselimbs hate pigs
>>
>>701382079
>its natural to buy vacuum sealed meat at low low prices
>>
>google "do fish feel pain"
>greeted with a box that says "no, they don't"
>along with a bunch of science articles that say "no they don't"
>and one article from peta that says "FISH FEEL PAIN"
every time
>>
>>701382120
i never said nate diaz or any other particular person is malnourished. but i also said that there are serious health risks if you don't properly manage your diet after going vegan. a simple google search reveals plenty of stories or death and hospitalization due to malnourishment related to veganism. so your idea of being right is to pretend i said something else than i said and then name call me? that's exactly my problem with vegans defending their position, they have to twist the words of someone else or twist the facts into something else because if they are faced with reality they would have to admit that just maybe their dietary choice isn't all that great.
>>
>>701382394
yeah it is, doesn't matter how you get the meat, the hunters hunt it, but you eat it all the same because your body demands it. assignment of tasks according to ability has been around human tribes since tens of thousands of years
>>
>>701382394
>it's natural to use a computer

Must not be healthy either Better run
>>
>>701378184
those supplements are given to animals you eat, the same supplements.
>>
>>701382556
idk dude, I don't eat meat and my body doesn't really demand it, but it does demand protein
>>
>>701382471
Well fish do feel a pain-like stimuli since they have a nervous system but not to the same degree like humans. PETA are generally retarded though.
>>
>>701382222
Checked
It's in my breakfast cereal fam, comes from cobalt
>>
>>701382471
The fishing issue is more about destroying the marine ecosystem due to overfishing and bycatch.

I don't know what effects this might have to be honest but it can't be a good thing to remove an entire species from what may be a delicate biosphere
>>
>>701382247
>everyone who disagrees with me is a troll
how about you respond to >>701381588
>>
>>701382630
i got some protein for you in my pants, sissy boy
>>
>>701382556
>the hunters hunt it
10/10
Meat eaters actually believe someone hunted their walmart burger patty
>>
>>701382274
Citing him for a quote doesn't mean
>he wrote it
>he published it
>>
File: 1361640497471.png (151 KB, 397x379) Image search: [Google]
1361640497471.png
151 KB, 397x379
>>701382717
>>
>>701381625
Why does it take 4:1 for chickens but 26:1 for eggs? Chickens make.eggs no matter what you fuck
>>
>>701381399
Enjoy growing tits and becoming a fucking faggot from all that phytoestrogen. Soy products have a correlation with the increase in diabetus.
>>
>>701375598
I suck cock for my protein gains
>>
>>701382041
No. You are a good nigger. Vegans are total faggots.
>>
>>701382648
might I add that the fish need more pain/gains than humans so humans are just all around better and should eat the fish and end their pain to get gains/10
>>
>>701382580
I didnt say unnatural things were unhealthy i said that buying vacuum sealed meat isnt healthy

Pls l2comprehension b4 u post ok ty
>>
>>701382729
industrial food processing is just an extension of the hunting process. it's just way more efficient if you breed the animals yourself so you can just kill them as needed
>>
>>701375598
not actually a vegan since i do consume eggs and milk.
>>
>>701382341
Meat is tasty. No vegan denies that.

Vegans get diabetes too, because they overdo the refined sugars and oils. In fact oil is considered the 'vegan killer' because they use it assuming it's healthy.

Plant-based wholefoods diet is the optimal human diet, but people will only be convinced by doing their own research and ignoring mainstream media sources.

Whether you eat meat or not, you could definitely benefit from eating more fruit and veg. Many people on the 'standard american diet' are hugely malnourished - and surprisingly more iron-deficient than a lot of vegans (this is probably because people tell vegans they will be iron deficient so they up the iron intake)
>>
File: 1456795098701.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1456795098701.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
>>701382783
>>
>>701379032
shut up.
>>
>>701382250
>implying chickens and cows digestive systems work exactly like ours and they cant absorb it

>implying they don't still eat dirt

Do you even biochemistry?
>>
>>701382767
Its the finding of his research that is relevant to this discussion, not whether he wrote one of the articles that let us know about his research
>>
>>701382079
Which is weird cause these vegan sjw cucks love living as how you FEEL. ots my NATURE, i was born this way

Fuck em, i know a vegan bitch whos been hospitalized 4 times for malnutrition and yet she still talks shit about me raising chickens
>>
>>701382250
You can just eat b12 fortified cereal or tofu if you don't want meat/animal products.
>>
>>701380477
Ok no reason to keep farm animals. All cows, chicken, pig can be slaughtered and made extinct. A few billion animals dont matter
>>
>>701382976
Oh then WHERE HIS PUBLISHED PAPER stating that in a scientific journal? Since they didn't cite it in the crap link posted
>>
>>701382244
You should have given the poor kid a ham sandwich then called the cpa.
>>
>>701382788
Well you see only half of the chickens are female (they're the ones that lay the eggs) and they have to be a certain age and health to produce eggs!

However, chickens are actually MADE OF chicken! All of them! Even the males. They dont even have to be healthy or a certain age to be made of chicken, so their input is much much lower!

This has been animal planet with david davidson, stay tuned for the response to your next dumb question!
>>
>>701382855
Factory-bred animals are not the same animals you might find in the wild, so it's not more efficient. They are basically frankensteins

If we compare an american tomato with a european tomato, an american tomato looks beautiful, and huge and brightly coloured, but has no flavour or nutrients. Americans don't notice because they are used to tasteless produce (hence cheese, salt, sugar poured on every salad).

a european tomato is smaller, tastier, ripens at odd times and might be inconsistent in colour but it's delicious and full of tomato goodness.

American fruit/veg and obsession with profit over quality is why they obsess over meat because it's the only flavour they get in a meal.
>>
>>701382976
Kek, do you understand what a credible sources are?
>>
>>701376610
I eat meat
>>
>>701380828
search again.
>>
>>701383244
>meat
>flavor
if you like shit, sure
>>
>>701383036
mmmhhh chicken
>>
>>701383068
Expect for those fortified food don't have b12 that humans can absorb
>>
>>701383251
No, maybe you could post one that says meat is more efficient and less environmentally damaging than grain and veggies to show me? :)
>>
File: download (4).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>701380477
>>
>>701382954
> Thinking cows and chickens eat dirt/grass in 2016
> doesn't realise they're fed processed soy beans and grains in a giant garage
> can't fathom b12 injections alongside the antibiotic injections
>biochemistry expert
>>
>>701383162
Google.com
>>
>>701382976
Cite multiple, (recent if possible), peer-reviewed and published scientific journal articles. That's the best source.
>>
>>701383329
Learn2biochemistry
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10552882
>>
>>701383318
Who doesn't? Fucking boozenoggle
>>
>>701377715
Further, it should be pointed out that no life is taken when unfertilized eggs and milk consumed. A life is usually snuffed out when you eat a plant.

Here's a new movement for you: Vegans that only eat plants that were not entirely killed in harvesting.
>>
>>701383228
>Implying that half the chickens means that it deserves a 5x ratio
See, thats the fucking problem david davidson, that makes no fucking sense. A hen will lay an egg no matter what. You keep male and female chickens, half will lay eggs
No matter what
Not one in five chickens. And hens eat less than males do
>>
>>701381014
there is no top you asshole it's a cycle not a fuckin competition of who is the most powerfull, humen are these little things hunted by predators, they don't need toolsn they dont need to cook to not be poisonned
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 275x184
>>
>>701383542
dont go full retard please
>>
>>701383386
even if it's synthetic b12, itcan still be absorbed, not 100% is absorbed. Same thing goes for eating iron rich foods, you will not absorb 100% of that iron, more like 10-20%.
>>
>>701375598
Being a vegetarian is hilarious. There will always be more regular people who will keep the meat industry alive, at the end of the day you are just depriving yourself for naive reasons and your struggle will amount to nothing being changed.

Additionally, when someone that isn't a uneducated brat finds out you're a vegan they will immediately know your opinions and thoughts are ill-reasoned and topical.

Do yourself a favor and live out your meaningless life in silence, no one cares that you're an idiot. It's weird that nowadays the dumbest people tend to be the loudest, it's just a sign of the mental struggle they face with daily living.

You're a joke.
>>
>>701382322
Cows digest fiber, we can't digest fiber. Why not give fiber to the cows and eat the cows? It's logic.
>>
>>701383386
>thinks humans can't absorb b12 in varying supplement forms despite being able to absorb it from fucking dirt splashed on vegetables for hundreds of years before concentrated animal feeding operations and widespread meat availability
>>
>>701383436
>thinks animals still don't eat shit off the ground
>thinks all animals digestive systems all contain the same enzymes to break down the same types of compounds

Being this stupid
>>
>>701383621
#plantlifematters
>>
>>701381293

>breastfeed child while on a normal diet
>child dies
Stop being stupid.
>>
>>701383436
Chickens yes, cows hell no. Do you have any idea the cost of housing all the cattle in the US? Most of them still wander outside in the midwest. What do you think we use all the non-ariable land for? Why do you think our average beef is the best in the world (Kobe is not what most Japanese get to eat). It's cause we have a shit ton of land for steers to wander on until we decide to eat them. For dairy cows, you're right, but not for the meat we eat.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>
>>701383383
Its pretty dope man. I got 6 chickens, 4 female 2 male, i got fresh ass eggs, and whenever the males piss me off
I organize a cockfight and eat the loser
>>
>>701382900
I'm amazed. That's an actual intelligent argument from a vegan. Very rare, sir. My meat eating hat off to you.
>>
>>701383436
Those animals are weened off antibiotics before they are processed for food. So there will be negligible traces, if any, in the product.
>>
>>701383504
Vegans. Are you stupid?
>>
>>701383551
Yeah you just got trolled faggot, they throw away males, nearly 100% of chickens reared are female

If you want an answer go to google, do you think hens just shit out eggs all day? Compared to the protein in their flesh? You are a dumb face.

- from the master ruseman
>>
>>701378038
>Letting a whore make you're life choices

Beta af
>>
>>701383750
fantasy world inhabitant not reporting in: go to american midwest, gaze upon the average cattle farm. shitclouds and cows stuffed in bins.

I'd still eat tho.
>>
>>701383657
Meat industry is dying, price of animals is skyrocketing whilst the price of plants alternatives is plummeting.

Tyson foods shareholders are begging them to consider plant-based options because of this fact

Athletes are going vegan, the last bastion of "muh proteins" excuse.

The day of the meat head is over and it's all because you american fucks couldn't stop eating yourselves to death
>>
>>701383647
The liver has a 3-4 year storage of B12, you would be hard pressed to deplete the stores to the point of developing anemia.

Any OTC B12 pill would be more than sufficient to replace B12 not obtained in a vegan diet. The only vegans that develop anemia are retarded.

Not saying being a vegan is not fucking stupid, cause it is. Just saying that your implication that "synthetic" b12 somehow doesn't get absorbed is ridiculous.
>>
File: breadonheadretarded.jpg (142 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
breadonheadretarded.jpg
142 KB, 550x733
>>701382900
>have retard friend
>"I eat plenty of fruit"
>mfw he means he eats like a banana a week
>>
>>701383896
I raise chickens, they literally shit out eggs all day
>>
>>701383856
Fuck you, you neckbeard.
>>
File: enough.jpg (49 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
49 KB, 803x688
>>701383945
>prices are skyrocketing so the industry must be dying
>>
>>701383677
>thinks we got b12 from soil/plants and not the animals we ate
>doesn't understand that animals have the enzymes required to make a b12 from plants/ecoli and we do not
>thus we get the b12 from animals by eating them to bipass this problem
>>
>>701375598
I'm trying to become a vegan. i'm about 90% of the way there
>>
>>701383621
Can vegans eat things with bacteria? Are bacteria lifeforms?

Can vegans eat complex organisms, such as flatworms, nematodes?

At what point do you consider not eating other life forms?
>>
>>701383228
Can humans digest fiber? Can cows digest fiber? From the human point of view (fuck ratios) vegans have no use for fiber while meat eaters are using natural resources in a more eficient way
>>
>>701384021
Liar, they lay like one egg a day.
I grew up on a farm you cretin.
>>
>>701383945
let's not talk about china where the middle class is only just started to emerge, shall we? those chinks eat red meat like there's no tomorrow. Keep living your fantasies herbivore
>>
>>701383945
Meat industry is dying - needs source
Athletes are vegan - needs source
Meat heads are dying, because can't stop eating? - logical fallacy.

Might need some work
>>
>>701375598
Fuck you vegan pieces of shit. You motherfucking weakling see thru motherfuckers. If y'all weren't so god damn light in the ass I'd slap the shit out of you.
Faggots the whole lot of ya"s.
>>
>>701383945
Nigga
I paid 3 bucks for a skirt steak, and 6 bucks for 3 pounds of pork

Fuck you
>>
>>701378039
Are lenses good for your eyes?
>>
Veganism saved my life, and I hated vegans before
>>
>>701383726
vegan mothers need to take supplements to prevent their children from getting a vitamin A12 and A deficiency

I see you can't be assed with googling it, so I'll do it for you

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/
http://www.parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/lauren-parentingcom/vegan-nursing-moms-baby-dies-malnutrition
>>
>>701383945
You know higher prices means higher demand for the same production?
>>
>>701384030
>Why aren't you vegan
>I eat meat
>Who doesn't <- You
>Vegans
>Fuck you <- You

Are you trying to tell me something?
>>
Nazism save my life, and I hated nazis before
>>
>>701384125
I have chickens that produce more than one egg a day. I must be some sorta produce god. Get me a goddamn cape
>Also
If you kill a female chicken and gut it, youll see 3 fully formed eggs at all times,
>>
Another vegan reporting in. "Everyone is a critic". I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince someone of something they won't change their mind in, that's just a waste of my time. Not everyone really spends time thinking about fundamentals and consistencies in their life.
>>
>>701378855
>In the latest UN report the largest contributor to greenhouse gas build up was the raising of livestock.

Sounds like bullshit to me. All the carbon going into a cow was once CO2 in the atmosphere. The only way this claim could be true is if they count slash and burn agriculture, which would happen anyway, or fossils fuels use, which would also happen anyway.
>>
>>701384192
Yeah and that'll feed your fat ass for a day and you'll still die at 40
>>
>>701384070

No human or animal can digest fiber! Its actually made by god to fuck with all of us puny earthlings.

The thing about using these natural resources is that you destroyed nature to get a use for the natural resource you're using so efficiently! That doesnt sound so smart now does it boys and girls!

I'll have you know sir that my stool is perfectly formed and slightly green every day!

NEXT WEEK ON ANIMAL PLANET FIND OUT WHERE MONKEY BRAINS ARE A DELICACY
>>
File: tumblr_mdvma08afD1rbvfr7o1_500.jpg (35 KB, 493x344) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdvma08afD1rbvfr7o1_500.jpg
35 KB, 493x344
>>701378867
>>701379172

This, and I'm not even vegan
>>
>>701384333
You vegan boozenoggles will die some time cause you don't eat tasty ribs
>>
>>701375598
haha I am. have been for ten years. I don't remember what meat tastes like so can't remember what I'm missing out on. I can't stand vegans crying over people's diets it's fucked and I can't imagine how annoying that shit is.

Just have an understanding of where your food comes from, try to limit your meat/dairy intake as much as possible, but from local butchers when you can and even if it's possible buy organic food. better for the environment and your body.

Talking about diets is stupid. Either eat steak and do some roids or buy a fixed gear and get your parents to buy you tofu.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>701378721

>Humankind severely fucked up

>Guys, continually advancing medicine and food cultivation practices which allow for less people people to die from disease and malnourishment and therefor increasing the population was a big mistake
>>
>>701384390
"Not everyone really spends time thinking about fundamentals and consistencies in their life."

You do realize this is pseudointellectual nonsense right? I can tell you're trying your hardest though so good job.
>>
>>701384451
Nice
Attack the debater, not the topic
VEGANISM!
>>
>>701377149
You know, I think you're getting it all wrong. A high horse would propably be stoked to have all the greens to itself.

Or what were you trying to say?
>>
>>701384282
meant to say vitamin B12 and A, by the way
>>
>>701384390
Are you a vegan who supports intersectional feminism?

Do you support all the science experiments that have crucial animal testing?

If not, you're not a true vegan.

t. REAL vegan
>>
ITT: people distracted from real issues like fags and nigs
>>
>>701384390
It's not about changing minds, it's about showing them it's possible to change their mind if they want to.

My own doc told me not to be a vegan years ago, and now I have his support - he just didn't know it was possible (and neither did I back then) until he read the research
>>
>>701383036
>4 times for malnutrition
Anorexia is dangerous, vegan or not, your argument is invalid.
>>
File: 1472126189572.png (43 KB, 706x669) Image search: [Google]
1472126189572.png
43 KB, 706x669
>>701384158

Word.
>>
>>701384444
Go read the report then. (UN stands for united nations btw- they probably have a website and everything)
"Sounds like bullshit"
Are you psychic? Fucking idiot.

This is literally how uneducated people form opinions. We're all doomed.

P.s. nice quads you cunt
>>
>>701383542
They're called fruitarians. Yes, they exist.
>>
>>701376329
Edgy
>>
Guys, can we get to the real issue?
There are no true vegans
They all eat cock like its going extinct
>>
>>701384764
Cum is a good source of protein
>>
>>701380145
Wrong. We didn't beco e human until after we made meat a significant fraction of our diet.
>>
>>701384461
Didn't know that. Sorry m9
>>
>>701383484
>.gov
search again.
>>
>>701383542
>>701384728

Yeah man, Fruitarians are actually real.
They only eat food that falls from trees and don't consume any animal products. I'm vegan and even I think that shit is fucking crazy
>>
>>701384650

He brother the regular meat eating joe, is perfectly.healthy

VEGANISM!
>>
>>701384444
You underestimate the methane cows emit when there's millions of them
CO2 isnt the only greenhouse gas
>>
>>701380212
vegan diesnt equal healthy desu senpai
>>
>>701384444
it's methane gas not carbon dioxide you spastic
>>
Vegan hate thread
>>
>>701383945
>if a price is skyrocketing, that means the industry is dying
>if a price is plummeting, that means it's blooming

I think that carb and protein deficiency is getting to your brain retard
>>
>>701380477
Completely bullshit numbers.
>>
File: hp_vegan.jpg (46 KB, 450x558) Image search: [Google]
hp_vegan.jpg
46 KB, 450x558
>>701376610
I tried to eat a vegan hachis parmentier (pic related) once.
The smell when it was in the microwave was quite but I tried to eat it anyway.
I LITERALLY vomited.
>>
>>701383669
you can eat fruits, vegetables, cereals etc etc...
Veggie don't mean eatin cows food you 'tard.
>>
>>701384444
The chemical structure of methane stores about 100x time more heat than CO2 does. Making methane about 100x more potent that CO2 as a greenhouse gas.
>>
>>701384868
Kek, not surprised you're this dumb and don't know what the NCBI or ACS is

Learn2science
Learn2peerreviewjournal
>>
File: 1461200024576.jpg (44 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
1461200024576.jpg
44 KB, 533x400
>You meat eaters are ruining the world

>Please ignore the fact that my ancestors definitely ate meat to survive
>>
>>701376698
Kek
>>
File: image.png (342 KB, 452x402) Image search: [Google]
image.png
342 KB, 452x402
>>701385020
>>
>>701385020
>eating something that has shit inside it
???
Carnist logic
>>
>>701385122
Hell, most vegans parents eat meat to survive, and their children will too
>>
Whether it's methane from cows or industrial waste polluting the atmosphere, the choice is clear:

We need to raze all modern structure and reduce the world population to 1 billion through genocide and mass murders.

It's the only way we can save the environment.
>>
>>701385168
>Eating something that grows in shit
Vegan logic
>>
>>701378448
Come round my place, Anon, and I'll serve you up my baked veg steak salad on rye, and I'm sure you'll change your mind.
>>
>>701385122
This comparison comes up every time

>Our ancestors definitely raised millions of animals in confined spaces and ate meat every meal
>>
>>701385168
If there's shit in it, it's fun
Just like anal sex
>>
>>701384192
Shit nigga! Where do you get skirt steak for $3. I have to pay like twice that amount for skirt steak.
>>
>>701385111
Do you know what molecule contributes more to greenhouse gases and stores the most heat?
Water!
>>
>>701385222
I propose a global thunderdome and hibachi buffet
>>
>>701385168
>carnist
john sakars pls go
>>
>>701385114
calm down poindexter
>>
>>701385255
>eating something that eats something that grows in shit and then has even more shit inside it
Retard logic
>>
>>701385319
Texas my nigga. We love meat.
>>
>>701376610
I'm not a faggot and i actually want to make gains
>>
>>701376610
Because I own chickens and use them for eggs and meat.
>>
>>701385407
So starve, vegan trash.

Oh, wait. You already do.
>>
>>701384065
you are the cancer of the planet
>>
>>701385441
Screenshotted because its extremely gay and thats funny because texas

Should be a billboard

TEXAS: we love meat!

Inb4 texas swarmed with lgbt communities
>>
>>701385407
>Eating something that grows in the shit, of an animal that eats something that eats the thing growinf in shit, that has shit inside of it
My head hurts
>>
>>701385320
water vapour, CO2, methane, NO2 are some naturally occuring greenhouse gases, the problem is we are releasing a shit tonne more greenhouse gases and interfering with the carbon cycle. We're accelerating climate change.
>>
>>701375598
Vegan fag checking in.
Been vegan for 5 years and doing Muay Thai for 6 years.
Not only am I eating clean but I can also kick your ass. 6'2 205 pounds
>>
>>701385373
Sorry I'm educated, wait no I'm not sorry
>>
>>701376248
this
>>
>>701384567
vegans are the attacked guys here, dont inverse roles.
>>
>>701385548
>I hate a state cause they have cheap beef and i am a hipster vegan douchebag

Man, next tell me how i should turn in my guns cause of "the children"
>>
>>701385522
Today i ate toast w hummus and sprouts, maple syrup/dijon/chilli/pistachio encrusted tofu, and a tomato based chickpea curry w/ mushrooms and veggies (with dope spices and lime)

And for desert I had hella blueberries and some coconut milk/vanilla bean icecream

I eat like a king every day
>>
>>701377099
I agree with you but vegan food for the most part is fucking nasty.
>>
>>701385536
Scientists consider flatworms and nematodes complex life just like humans, although we're more complex. I don't see vegans complaining about experiments done on them, only on cute fluffy animals.
>>
>>701385111
Because people and animals never farted until now.
>>
>>701385767
Its ok to love meat my texan friend

W-would you like to try some of my grass fed meat senpai?
>>
>>701385548
>Hahahahaha guys look at this screenshot ill post in a ylyl or cringe, they always get laughs
>Hahahahahah -sobs uncontrollably-
>>
>>701385645
>So the world gets hotter
>more water vapor goes into sky
>Creates more clouds
>clouds block sun
>planet cools
>>
>>701384228
Not when you eat them
>>
>>701385880
Thats exactly what went down just now, then i ate a bag of leaves
>>
File: k.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2500
>>701385711
kek ok don't drop your vape rig
>>
>>701376610
Because I like meat, I also hunt so I know what I eat. I know that the sausage I make from boar or deer is not filled with some junk. I know that those animals are as free range as they get.
>>
>>701385859
Id prefer a steak over that tiny thing you call a cock, if thats what you are asking, faggot
>>
>>701384931
wut?
>>
>>701385441
Holy hell. I'm moving there to get some of that that meat you lucky SOB.
>>
>>701386005
I love it when you talk dirty. Degrade me daddy.
>>
>>701385963
Real talk, did your dad hit you when you ordered a well done steak, and now you just eat foliage to piss him off?
>>
File: 1462422505089.jpg (94 KB, 572x488) Image search: [Google]
1462422505089.jpg
94 KB, 572x488
>>701380031
I've seen more hamplanets when I lived in EU, theirs alot of fit and healthy people in USA as far as i've travel'd through the place seen maybe 3-4 hamplanets in total. Stay bootyblasted bucktooth timmy
>>
>>701385835
no shit, but having modern farms with cattle specifically bred for meat, farmers are breeding them ranging from millions to billions, much more than ever before.

We're also releasing much more stored carbon deposits, and destroying natural carbon sequestering plants.

It's more complicated than your simple farting in the sky nonsense.
>>
>>701385645
>thinks a few hundred years of localized poor weather data can accurately predict climate of the globe

>we can't even predict the weather a week out
>>
>>701383945
>Athletes are going vegan
can you cite any source on that, without just namedropping random athletes no one's heard of?
>>
>>701386064
You a nasty little vegan aint you? I bet you love when i drip the juice from a rare steak down your asscrack
>>
>>701386113
My dad cooks steak for like 12 minutes its an abomination

Yes i hit him for that
>>
>>701385114
what a retard
Learntosucklobbies
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 615x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 615x717
>>701385972
Can't argue the point so changes the subject
>>
>>701386226
D-daddy no theres blood of innocent animals in that ;_;

I'll be a good little vegan faggot please dont hurt me with your mighty superior sources of protein
>>
>>701386246
12 minutes? Were the coals even lit? Shit would be a goddamn nigger cutlet
>>
>>701386208
Don't hold your breath
>>
>>701385917
>So the world gets hotter
yes
>more water vapor goes into sky
yes
>Creates more clouds
Yes
>clouds block sun
Not entirely
>planet cools
No, if there's increased temperature, it's too hot for water to be condensed into rain. Not only that, think of the clouds as an insulator, keeping all that water in. Do you not understand what a greenhouse gas is?
>>
>>701382671
I'm too lazy (must be le malnourishment) so I'll respond to you instead. Children in Africa generally don't get meat in their diet until they're 15 and they successfully don't die most of time.
>>
Cutting out excessive meat consumption, greasy foods, and white bread products makes you feel so much better physically... more energy. Meats should be smaller portions, and not every single meal, greasy and salty foods as a treat, and use whole grain breads. We are not designed to eat excess meat, heavy salts, refined flour, or even dairy and vegetable oils. Use that crap in moderation with some exercise, it is as good as being a vegan.
>>
>>701386349
Real talk, as much as i want to keep roleplaying big daddy meat and sissy vegan, people are staring cause im laughing so hard.

Good show anon>>701386349
>>
File: 2424.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2424.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>701385797
Tfw that actually sounds good except for the tofu
>>
>>701386197
>Thinking weather is the same as climate
>Being this retarded
>>
I've a vegan girls swallows after a bj is that a cheating on veganism ?
>>
>>701386501
Two sides coming together to erp on an Egyptian knitting forum :')

This is what world peace looks like
>>
>>701385917
But if the planet cools the water that is stored in the clouds will fall as rain.
Do you even science ?
>>
>>701385168
>Eating something that uses shit to grow
It works both ways
Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 31

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.