Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why do wives get all hot about this, whether...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 96
File: Jamaica.jpg (159 KB, 456x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jamaica.jpg
159 KB, 456x576
Why do wives get all hot about this, whether they carry it out or not?
>>
I hate to see niggers with white womens.
>>
>>701373248
Because women are inherently stupid and want hiv
>>
>>701373248
Because theyre all whores.
>>
My wife has this fantasy she brings up periodically. Makes her wet. I don't mind.
>>
>>701373248
Tall, dark and handsome. White boyz can't compete
>>
File: Lets see..jpg (2 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lets see..jpg
2 MB, 2800x4000
>>701373248
they dont
>>
>>701373248
Mine doesn't, she's more of a bigot than me...
>>
>>701373248
That picture was taken right before they stabbed her and took her purse.
>>
>>701373248
My wife dated black guys before I met her just to get it out of her system.
>>
>>701373870
Enjoy your aids
>>
Went on vacation to Jamaica. Wife wanted to flirt around with black guys every day (they are everywhere on beach). Each time getting bolder. Last day, pulled a dick out and sucked it a little. Maybe 5 minutes. Guys loved squeezing her ass.
>>
File: 1239321234756.jpg (31 KB, 375x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1239321234756.jpg
31 KB, 375x349
>>701373929
GTFO cuck, this is a nigger hate thread
>>
>>701373920
She got checked. Doesn't have it.
>>
>>701373920
>every black person carries aids
>>
File: raped for days.jpg (113 KB, 425x711) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raped for days.jpg
113 KB, 425x711
>>701373929
>>
>>701373870
>had "getting fucked by a nigger" in her system

into the trash she goes
>>
>>701373819
Those are the ones at higher risk.

Its sort of similar to how closet homosexuals act extremely homophobic to hide their true feelings.
>>
My wife and I were seducing a woman at a convention. Had her up in our room drinking champagne. As soon as she said she had dated a black guy, I lost all interest.
>>
>>701373248
because they are not supposed to.
>>
>>701374178
so, every man is gay, and every woman wants to fuck black guys.
>>
>>701374258
You got it friend
>>
>>701374246
this. women are so basic and fucking stupid that they never progressed past the 4 year old mind set of wanting something they shouldn't have.
>>
>>701374188
Do you make everyone you're about to have sex with fill out a questionaire about their past relations?
>>
>>701373248

The same reason we get hot about enslaving black women.
>>
>>701374350
Im not that guy, but you're a fucking idiot. People talk about that kind of shit when they get to know each other.
>>
In our high school, there was one nice looking black guy who played all sports. Every girl in the school wanted to fuck him, and a lot did.
>>
>>701374178
At risk for murder or rape maybe, not so much smiling and laughing with minorities while nude. I've never witnessed her show anything but disdain, especially for blacks, plus she has a normal sized ass and is very sensitive to smells.
>>
>>701374316
Damn near everyone is like this. That's one of the basics of human nature. Why do you think we war all the time? Why is there a commandment in the bible expressly forbidding coveting? Because everyone does it.
>>
This thread is the epitome of the inbred redneckery that makes murica the shittiest place on earth
>>
>>701374491
She totally wants some dark chocolate.
>>
>>701374582
>thinking wars only happen because we want what we can't have

anon are you real
>>
>>701374647
Why you so racist?
>>
It's mostly the taboo idea.
>>
>>701373248
Still, she is hot as fuck. Any more pics of her?
>>
>>701374582
This anon is right: >>701374744
We have wars to gain resources, not because its taboo
>>
File: harambe sister 1.jpg (102 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
harambe sister 1.jpg
102 KB, 960x1280
>>701374647
Yeah well maybe but niggers are still disgusting

Any girl that has ever dated a black nigger man (including black women) are forever tainted and useless to society as far as I'm concerned. They'd be better off the faster they realize this so they can start building a single life for themselves. And a lot of people think that way. Trust me. I'm definitely not the only one.
>>
>>701374895
this.

it's called the "irremovable taint" for a reason.
>>
File: LiveBlackMattress.png (443 KB, 608x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LiveBlackMattress.png
443 KB, 608x341
>>701373248
>>701374895
>>
>>701374748
Murican is not a race, its a mental disorder

>>701374895
You sir should be made sterile so you cannot pollute the gene pool with your nonsense. Go back to redneckistan
>>
We were at the Superbowl in Atlanta (Titans vs Rams). We were at same hotel as Titans. Wife was determined to fuck a pro football player. Easier than you might think. I watched and was turned on. He was a beautiful specimen. We remember it often in bed.
>>
>>701375139
>Murican is not a race, its a mental disorder
You specifically referenced rednecks, ie whites. You're a racist.
>>
>>701375245
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, calling a bigot a bigot does not make one racist
>>
>>701375054
Yes, where I'm from that's exactly how it's known -- "tainted."

>>701375139
Well, you can say whatever you want, but this is still reality.

>>701375190
Written by a desperate black nigger man who wishes it was acceptable for him to date white women.
>>
>>701375541
So racism isn't discriminating against a race now? Ok got it.
>>
>>701375662
it's only racism when white people do it. it's called benefiting from centuries of slavery. this is just a drop in a bucket compared to what you deserve.
>>
Wife and I went to swingers convention weekend 7/7/07 in Charlotte, NC. Many events. On final night of party, they had various theme rooms people could go to. One was "black room." Women could go in and have BJ or sex with black men (or just watch). After we watched a while, she took the plunge.
>>
>>701375797
You realize that definition of racism is racist right? Are you fucking retarded or what? Dont answer that, it was rhetorical.
>>
>>701373870
So, the studs fucked your wife, used her like a slut, banged her in her pussy and ass as they pleased, put her to suck their cocks, balls and (lets be realistic) asses, came on her face and in her mouth for her to swallow all the times they wanted, and you are perfectly fine with this?
Congrats, mate.
>>
>>701375834
>>701375190
Written by a desperate black nigger man who wishes it was acceptable for him to date white women.
>>
>>701375662
Rednecks are not a race, they are inbred country folk who should not be allowed to polute the gene pool
>>
>>701375943
Pretty sure whites are a race.
>>
File: 1471663762576-1.png (293 KB, 2268x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471663762576-1.png
293 KB, 2268x900
>>
>>701373248
It's hard-wired into them, the carnal desire to be ravished by the savage beast.
>>
>>701376066
I think so..
>>
>>701375883
the power balance is too out of whack. whites deserve a century+ of racism just to get things back to equal.
>>
>>701373248
I do like this woman a lot, and her with the black dudes seems to make her more sexy.
>>
>>701376286
Nigger you dont even know what you're talking about. Your logic assumes racism didnt exist before american slavery. If anything blacks should feel grateful for the white man taking care of their sorry asses during and after slavery up til now.
>>
>>701373775
Betabux

>>701375893
>he thinks this doesn't happen

You guys already know your women are the biggest liars of all, you have to accept the grim reality that she loves the chocolate.
>>
File: 0 dance 27.jpg (74 KB, 720x735) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0 dance 27.jpg
74 KB, 720x735
>>
>>701376714
Rape porn
>>
>>701376448
i cant talk to the racism of other places, just the racism in america. if this country can ever be fixed, white people need to be treated like shit until 2116.
>>
File: 5a.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5a.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>
>>701373248
coz they got big dicks?
>>
>>701376832
Well that isn't going to happen, you're in our country, get it straight...and racism existed before slavery in the US too ya moron.
>>
>>701376500
I hate to break it to you, Tyrone, but my girlfriend doesn't like black niggers either. And if there's any white girls that do, like i said before, you can go ahead and have them. They're not worth anything to anyone. They are TAINTED.
>>
File: 016.jpg (134 KB, 1192x744) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
016.jpg
134 KB, 1192x744
>>
>>701376832
Isn't the fact the other races feed off them like parasites enough?
>>
>>701373714
Kys faggot
>>
File: 0 dance 10.jpg (48 KB, 604x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0 dance 10.jpg
48 KB, 604x459
>>
>>701377090
same
asian gf / her sister would never date a nigger
>>
My gf loves black guys, but she doesn't fuck them anymore since we got together
>>
>>701377049
is it your country if we built it
>>
>>701374895
Preach brother. Preach
>>
>>701377237
>>701377093
>>701376851
>>701376714
Forever TAINTED
>>
>>701377344
Do little asian kids own Apple? Nope, you just did the work, we own it.
>>
>>701377143
LOL

its like saying "oh yes we started a new game of football, one team is at score 255, the other team is scored at 0, but we're giving them the coinflip, isn't that enough"

no you fucker it isnt
>>
>>701373667
If they are all whores why can /b/ not get laid?
>>
>>701377691
/b/lack anons can and do, trust me, just ask your wife ;)
>>
>>701376010
Keep ignoring it shills
>>
>>701375797

> implying modern blacks don't also benefit from the infrastructure built partly by slavery
> implying whites invented slavery
> implying "white" is even a race
> 1900s, italian irish hispanic weren't white
> 2000s, now they are

Fuck your ignorant sjw bullshit and learn to take the long view of human history. America is a blip on the radar of human history. Our so-called "atrocities" are the "drop in the bucket" in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>701376286

Now I know you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
It's simple, don't end up with mud sharks and degenerates; never have this problem. If all these cuck stories are true, it's pathetic. You let your women walk all over you. It's a part of this white apologist neoliberal wave.

White man has nothing to be sorry for. You don't need to be submissive. You don't need to feel bad about being assertive.

My wife is pretty racist. Probably stems from her experiences with working in social services. She's Hispanic too, so that contributes too
>>
File: Capture2cccc.jpg (47 KB, 593x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture2cccc.jpg
47 KB, 593x602
>>
>>701377344

> we
> implying you aren't a middle-class sjw suffering from white guilt

Or do you identify as black?
Maybe you're transracial?
>>
>>
>>701378282
This makes me so sad. When I see an attractive white woman with a nigger I feel like she just threw away her potential of a good life. Like wasted talent.
>>
>>701378479
This is literally how all whites feel aside from the faggots who are into it.
>>
>>701377344
How did you build it by picking cotton?
>>
>>701378479
She could do worse.
She could meet anon.
>>
>>701375797
Niggers should pay us reparations for the free ride over and decades of criminal behavior and destroying so many urban environments.
>>
>>701378479
I just feel like he's casin her bike.
>>
>>701378697
They didn't. Just another WE WUZ KANGZ shit. It was the Chinese that ushered in the industrial revolution. They're responsible for the railroad system connecting east to west, not the blacks.
>>
>>701377839
I know they do. Its weird how some girls are specifically into black guys.
>>
>>701379103
darker the fruit the sweeter the juice

white guys are just insecure with how fucking boring they are and the small size of their dicks
>>
>>701377344
Niggers didn't build shit. They picked cotton. The Chinese indentured servants built our rail roads which contributed far more to the country than anything any nigger slave ever did.

Niggers have successfully turned most of our urban environments into the equivalent of third world countries.
>>
>>701378931
kekkling
>>
>>701379086
This doesnt even make sense for my comment. Slaves picked cotton, they didnt build the infrastructure.
>>
>>701379347
>slaves were so unimportant, all they did was pick cotton
>civil war over abolishing slavery

are you actually this stupid or playing stupid
>>
>>701379478
Id ask you the same question. The reason people wanted slaves was because they were making a killing in the cotton industry. That doesnt mean slaves built the country, chinese and white immigrant workers built the country.
>>
File: 1468158625295.jpg (108 KB, 575x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468158625295.jpg
108 KB, 575x387
>>701377483

Romans destroyed and enslaved Gaul > Gaul thriving decades later.

Japanese destroyed and raped China > Chinese thriving decades later.

Persians destroyed and enslaved Greece > Greece thriving decades later.

Throughout history when a civilization filled with people capable of higher intelligence and hard work gets destroyed and enslaved those people bounce back extremely rapidly.

There is little question to whether or not niggers are less intelligent. It's so obvious in the science that they stopped even bothering to try to prove otherwise.
>>
What I find to be most hilarious, is that niggers think they built America. A white man told you to dig a ditch, haul lumber, carry supplies to the skilled workers. Niggers think they was decended from Picaso.
>>
>>701379614
Holy shit is this quote true? I hope so
>>
>>701379614
give me a fucking break

back then you could take over a country with an angry horde that had sticks for weapons

were being shot for taking a fucking walk in the street

in what way possible could we ever "bounce back"

after slavery was "abolished" we were segregated, lynched, and kept down

after segregated was "abolished" we were incarcerated, deprived, and murdered in the streets

we're still being treated like slaves, only now whitey has to watch over his shoulder before he says "nigger"
>>
>>701379614
>Greece thriving decades later.
about that...
>>
>>701379874
>were being shot for taking a fucking walk in the street
No, those nigs are shot for resisting arrest and pulling guns on cops. Learn how to be a good citizin and that shit wont happen.
>>
>>701377483
Blacks hadn't even invented the wheel before white people came along. They didn't make a sailboat, any sort of advanced architecture, or anything resembling that which an advanced society would build or create. Because of slavery they've ended up in a first world country and highly athletic as a result of our breeding practices - which has allowed them to thrive in many modern sporting events - he sole advantage they hold over other races. Black Americans should thank god for slavery every day of their fucking lives.
>>
>my lack of a face when I was a communist
>my lack of a face when I became homeless in Los Angeles

Jesus fucking christ, I understand racists after that experience. You don't want that shit around your kids, no matter what race. Except blacks tolerate it.

It boggles my fucking mind how an entire people can whine so much about conditions maintained by their own fucktarded actions. I can never move to a black majority area ever after that shit.

If you want to wake a blue-pilled cuck, make them become homeless for a bit. They'll see how short-sightedly selfish and brutal other races act in that position and realize there is a "difference" in both minor and major behaviors which sum up to agreeableness and compatibility with sane civiilization.
>>
>>701379982
Are you stupid enough that you think I'm referring to modern Greece?
>>
File: download.jpg (18 KB, 346x146) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
18 KB, 346x146
>>701379478
>civil war over abolishing slavery
>he believes the lies taught to him by the federal education system

No, it was over the upset of power balance in the union when the confederacy seceded.
>>
>>701380120
Exactly this. Even at our lowest most white people have a sense of decency.
>>
>>701378469
Yes, like this. She thinks it's so hot. We think it is slutty and makes her look like trash.
>>
>>701379874
The Chinese example is from WWII you fucking dullard. And implying the Roman and Persian armies took over with sticks would be indicative of borderline retardation.
>>
>>701379211
When fruit turns black it's too late. Gone rotten, y'know.
>>
>>701377344
To be fair it was Irish immigrants who did most of the hard work like construction.
>>701376832
Get real man. Next president is going to be white, and if that hasn't happened by now with Obama imposing some 'recompense law' it sure as hell won't be happening any time soon.
>>
File: Irish.jpg (100 KB, 600x679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Irish.jpg
100 KB, 600x679
>>701377483
stfu nigger
>>
>>701373248
"Black" culture is usually associated with lower-caste/lower culture on the hierarchy. Since women are fickle cunts they are pretty much saying "I am so horny I would even fuck someone who is in a lower social standing." Its just a way to say "I am so horny that I would literally fuck (Insert some bullshit theyre fucking)." Kind of similar to the stranger fantasies women have.
>>
File: 1801906477.jpg (138 KB, 915x997) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1801906477.jpg
138 KB, 915x997
>>
>>701380253
AND WHY DID THEY WANT TO SECEDE HMMMMM


MAYBE BECAUSE

OF SLAVES?
>>
I have seen white girls in dance clubs put up with getting groped and shit from black guys, that they would knock the shit out of white guys for.
>>
>>701380319
how long did the japanese occupy china again

and how long were we bound in chains

remind me you stupid fucking racist
>>
>>701373248

>be me, 16 in high school
>best friend has the hots for qt
>best friend bitching how she rejected him
>best friend bitching about how she only likes black guys
>look at qt...easily 9/10
>look at negro she's with...swole, outgoing, putting his hands all over her perky bottom like he owns that shit
>look at best friend...white, skinnyfat, sad beta moping about this qt
>best friend looks like the kind of guy that hoverhands

Lift, white boy!
>>
>>701380536
Because theyre afraid of getting knifed.
>>
>>701380392
actually most irish are trash people anon

obvs blacks are worse, but irish are like the blacks of whites
>>
>>701380353
Except on the west coast. Chinese did that shit. Always cracks me up how some people have literally 0 clue about their own home's history.
>>
>>701380536
it's almost like if they want you to fuck them, they will let you grope them

crazy
>>
File: slide_14.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slide_14.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>701380503
Nah it wasn't because of slaves. It was because of..... DRUMROLL PLEASE

TAXES AND TARIFFS

Surprise surprise, the same shit this nation has been fighting about since it's creation.
>>
>>701380634
They are trash, but you wont hear them saying theyre owed anything.
>>
>>701380453
Why didn't you show the other set of balls?
>>
>>701379614
Why the fuck would Larry David say something like that?
>>
File: 1470090852820.jpg (120 KB, 465x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470090852820.jpg
120 KB, 465x750
>>701380439
Black men have superior bodies, naturally, and mature faster.
Black mens auras are inherently different, and more powerful due to having been bred for sexual gratification and to be workhorses on plantations.
Village culture of less developed countries typically favor alpha males, who have the best chance at reproduction and survival, where as in "white" societies, those with business acumen typically succeed and reproduce.

Black people are just better, on the whole, at survival, and women know it.
>>
>>701379874
Let's see:

Colleges are far more lax in their accepting of black students
www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/the-sad-irony-of-affirmative-action

All big companies find a need to do everything they can to get some qualified black people. Affirmative Action encourages them to hire less qualified blacks.

Hate crime laws make punishments worse for a white killing a black than a black killing a white even though blacks are around 20 times as likely to kill white people than a white is to kill a black.

>muh oppression

Everything is in your favor you dumb nigger your people just aren't intelligent enough to stop fucking shooting each other and pick up a book.
>>
File: 1454517278018.jpg (48 KB, 526x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454517278018.jpg
48 KB, 526x526
>>701377483
So what about the 1400 years of Muslims (including blacks) in europe and asia?

How does that way up against 150 years of only 500k ppl, who otherwise would have died in slavery in africa with out having 50,000,000 offspring.
>>
>>701379763
Yes it is. He was ostracized from the scientific community for speaking a blatantly obvious truth.
>>
>>701380634
I prefer the company of the Irish to uptight faggoty WASPs, personally.
>>
>>701373248
Seriously /b/, can we just have one thread called "I'm a Stupid Fuck that just wants to blurt out the dumbest shit imaginable"??

It would free up a hell of a lot of room in the other threads, if there'd be any threads left after extracting all the brutally fucking moronic shit thats repeated over and over and over.
>>
>>701381138
butthurt sister fucking potato eating irish fag detected

don't you have a woman to beat and some scotch to drink
>>
File: 1462498252159s.jpg (2 KB, 93x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462498252159s.jpg
2 KB, 93x125
>>701381031
Nice bait.your reward is some nice white ass.
>>
>>701381031
>auras
lol
>>
File: cersei-meme-13.gif (829 KB, 500x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cersei-meme-13.gif
829 KB, 500x225
>>701381096
it is true under the umbrella of british, pig fucking, crossdressing culture.
If we look at it from a survival, HUMAN point of view, what he is saying is just an opinion based on "testing" (to a set of standards created by man). Ignorant child.
>>
>>701380574
Why would length of time be a factor in any way? Did slavery make you as dumb as you are because your stupidity progressively increased over time?
>>
>>701381031
>naturally
>bred
Pick one
>>
>>701381249
nice thumbnail
>>
>>701381221
Descended from Dutch immigrants.

I just think WASPs are turds.
>>
File: Police shootings.jpg (116 KB, 580x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Police shootings.jpg
116 KB, 580x469
>>701381044
https://youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
>>
File: 1472181097675.jpg (466 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472181097675.jpg
466 KB, 2448x3264
>>701381249
Nice thumbnail asshole
>>
File: blujoo.jpg (41 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blujoo.jpg
41 KB, 512x512
>>701373248
>Why do wives get all hot about this, whether they carry it out or not?
mostly jewish "wifes"do
>>
>>701373248
Tha Fuck is this shit?
Do I look like some kinda cuck to you, faggot?
>>
File: kundalinik.jpg (190 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kundalinik.jpg
190 KB, 1280x1280
>>701381249
not bait, it is true. you are weak, whitey.
>>701381296
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectromagnetics
Brush up on your sciences, faggot. What do you think EEG's and ECG's are measuring?
>>
File: 1470188735060.jpg (98 KB, 640x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470188735060.jpg
98 KB, 640x495
>>701381401
>>
>>701381031
>and mature faster.
Their brain stops developing 7 months before the white brain stops.
>they die sooner
>they cost 40% more in healthcare
>>
>>701381339
Its both, obviously. The good 'white' men died at war defending their countries, which is why this generation of white people are pathetic faggot weaklings. For example, this site and trap-chasers and undercover faggots. What demographic do you think visits 4chan the most?
>>
File: murder.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murder.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>701381516
>>
>>701381338
because it's harder to institutionalize oppression when you don't have total control for centuries
>>
>>701381593
Reason why germany and sweden is cucked for 500 alex
>>
>>701381422
seriously. i don't know why those kikes crave dark chocolate so bad, but they do.

liberal jew, gonna fuck a dindu, as they say
>>
>>701381593
>both
Real African dudes weigh forty pounds and die on average at like 45 years old, you mean descendants of American or British slaves that were bred like showdogs for specific traits right? Guys with names like Robert and William, not guyes with clicks and five "a"s in a row... It's good b8 though, it must really suck to be a nigger.
>>
File: Aid.jpg (1 MB, 1200x3166) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aid.jpg
1 MB, 1200x3166
>>
>>701381917
>>
>>701381543
Posting some sociologically derived material is so weak and pointless- it doesnt take into account education, economics, history, and only shows numbers reflecting the state of being that all of history has brought us to.

Thats like me saying white people are the most cuckolded and seek gratification by having their wives fucked by black men.
What good does the information do? Its a statement of fact- the only difference is I dont get a rise/feel better about myself for thinking what I am is better than what you are.

You are a weak faggot- only because you attempt to flaunt your "superiority", which was not your choice, rather your parents choice to have a child.

strongman sports played by superior bodies.
>>
>>701381775
Why were the Africans brought here living in huts, sitting in the dirt with bones through their noses and paint on their faces, beating a drum, doing ritual dances and living a hunter-gatherer life from a thousand years prior.

You know, when they were not oppressed and while during the same time other cultures were coming up with things like boats, guns, literature and art not painted on the walls of caves?
>>
>>701382128
Holy shit, you are 3/5's of a person, even in sports...
>>
>>701382128
>>
File: black pest.png (585 KB, 530x970) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black pest.png
585 KB, 530x970
>>701382128
`
>>
File: 45.jpg (65 KB, 488x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45.jpg
65 KB, 488x640
>>701382293
That is some old scared/weakling faggot's law haha. You are so pathetic you think its true. short dick faggot.
>>
File: KKK.jpg (64 KB, 640x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KKK.jpg
64 KB, 640x349
>>701382128
Kek , that fact that american niggers do good in sport means that the slave holders did a good job selecting their farm animals.

I really say we do this for all races, just dont kill of the smart ones but the dumb ones and we will be alright.
>>
File: 555.jpg (53 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
555.jpg
53 KB, 720x540
>>701382585
>>701382654
see >>701381031

If you think any of these stupid graphs mean shit to me you are mistaken. You can cherry pick data all day and it wont represent the true nature of human beings. Stupid social-science retards, move on to women's studies.
>>
>>701373775
Don't get me wrong, but 3 million really isn't enough to show accurate results. There are over 300 million people in the United states alone. Also there is a massive group of people that don't use this dating app, pretty much anyone living in a country where smartphones aren't common.
>>
>>701382677
And this?
>>701382292
I'm sure your reply won't be some old weak,self-excusing victim mentality that can't accomplish a fucking thing of significance even with affirmative action. Right?
>>
>>701373775
https://ghettobraggingrightsmagazine.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/sarah-coit-raul-barrera-did-she-want-it-we-can-foresee-a-day-when-white-women-will-no-longer-want-sex-from-black-men-and-will-only-want-us-to-violently-slay-them-kirk/
>>
File: Carl...jpg (232 KB, 500x1122) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Carl...jpg
232 KB, 500x1122
>>701382292
Actually sfrica was at constant war and many genocides have been taken place.
This constant war and dispute aka chimpouts prevented them to socialize and communicate ideas.

They only need to communicate enough to fuck and they dont need any ideas as africa is a lush and rich continent were food is readily and easily available.
>>
File: f18.jpg (39 KB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f18.jpg
39 KB, 800x450
>>701382789
Its more that our bodies ARE that way, not that we have been bred- which is just the icing on the cake. Because body morphology is diverse in all 'races', its not even the fact that blacks are superior- its that smart, well meaning and good white men have been dying at war, and what is left are pathetic faggots who talk shit lol (you).
>>
>>701373248
Don't worry bruh
Only american women think like this...
Their next vacation trip is for the black cock strip...
They share this experiences with their girlfriends AKA 'cum-dumpster-companion'

You don't have to worry about anything... Unless you are an Americuck
>>
File: no welfare.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no welfare.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>701381031
>>
File: 1431067590204.png (85 KB, 180x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431067590204.png
85 KB, 180x272
>>701383033
My response is who gives a shit; life is not a dick measuring contest. Life will continue on despite who has the bigger bombs, who can build the greatest castle, who has the bigger dick. You are wasting your shit life trying to size yourself up against what you perceive to be different. We are all humans. You are just being a faggot by judging, and not accomplishing anything.
>>
File: black white iq.jpg (40 KB, 887x508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black white iq.jpg
40 KB, 887x508
>>701382883
Off course you wont understand these graphs , you don't even grasp graphs.
>>
>>701383122
No shit. And if slavery hadn't happened most blacks would still be there in the jungle Maybe by now they'd have dropped the bone through the nose but not much more advancement than that. And George Washington Carver wouldn't have been blessed with the opportunity to be over here to work with fucking peanuts either so let's get that in as well.
>>
File: jewsandwich.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewsandwich.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>701381878
yes its a shame. much of them are 10/10
its their need to mix their genes PLUS the hate for white people.
>>
>>701383199
we can go back and forth posting the worst of what humanity has to offer, with difference in skin color, and it does not mean shit.
or i could just say www.efukt.com and you can witness what your 'race' has accomplished. pure faggotry.
>>
>>701383165
No, the strongest were brought here as slaves. There are plenty of scrawny blacks all over.
>>
>>701383382
I understand them better than you, weak bitch. you're just regurgitating some bullshit you heard because you're insecure about dick size and muscle mass.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html
>>
If my wife banged a person in jolts it's over!
>>
>>701383349
I didn't judge anything you dumb fuck. I stated facts. Your people were primitive fucking savages living in the jungle before we rescued your ancestors and brought them into the civilized world.

And the thanks we get? Centuries of whining and bitching from your kind because at some point your ancestors had to actually fucking work instead of fucking around in the jungle liike animals. Sorry motherfucker. Go back to the jungle if you don't like that shit.
>>
>>701383543
That is retarded. The strongest were the ones enslaving others (through tribal warfare and disputes) and selling. Its just so fucking obvious, on average, that a black body develops with more mass and faster than a white person. Who give a shit.
>>
File: #Justice4Koko.jpg (475 KB, 1152x1008) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#Justice4Koko.jpg
475 KB, 1152x1008
>>701383165
>less endurance
>gets vitamin d deficiency
>gets a shit to of diseases caucasians dont get
>borderline mentally retarded by genetics
>less muscle strength, how many actual black strong man are there compared to white that's right zero pros
>10% less bone density
>15% thicker skulls
>up to 200cc reduce brain capacity
>>
My wife is close to hating niggers more than I even do.
>>
File: This is better yes.jpg (246 KB, 594x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
This is better yes.jpg
246 KB, 594x440
>>701383539
This isnt the worst , this happens all the fucking time in africa.
They are lazy and dont grow food yet just fuck around like jungle bunnys.
>>
>>701383857
rofl koko the ape
>>
>>701379874
You just don't have that borderline autistic drive to build shit that white people have. Be it a saw mill, a company, wagons, a farm, a bridge, guns, a house or functioning government.

White people evolved in cold climates (Hence our white skin to get more from the scarce sunlight) where we had to plan and hoard stuff to survive the winter. The lazy ones who just wanted to fuck around quickly died off.

Black people lived in warmer climates where the fruit was plenty and you really did not have to do much in terms of practical stuff to survive. Competition with other nigg noggs for women and whatnot was more important than figuring out how to build shelter and grow food.

It is why people in warmer climates usually are seen as lazy layabouts who barely have invented past the level of pointed sticks.
>>
>>701383826
how do you think the most of eastern europe lives? Ireland, the UK? Motherfuckers live in villages as well.
You clearly dont know history though, because like white people lived in villages, they also had castles and such- JUST LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.
Empires, you ignorant fuck. You are no better because of your skin color, period. You as an individual are probably weak, ugly and pathetic. Fuck yourself.


https://dailyscribbling.com/forgotten-empires/the-songhai-empire/
>>
>>701383851
Bullshit, but it does make a good point how some of your other ancestors were traitors to their own race and more responsible for slavery than Europeans.

And on top of the strong ones being put on the boat, not all survived the trip to America. So it was actually the strongest of the strongest who made it here from Africa.

Side note, it's a little politically incorrect for you to use the term "retarded".
>>
>>701377483
Muslims have been enslaving/oppressing Africans for thousands of years. How come you're not begging for some of that oil money?
>>
File: chimplets.webm (1 MB, 224x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chimplets.webm
1 MB, 224x400
>>701383990
Kek this is why they have to mature so fast , parrents just abandon them.
Some are to young to survive, though shit should have evolved bitch

150 years from now niggers come out of the womb they will be able to walk and sling meth from birth.
>>
File: Coco.jpg (80 KB, 683x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Coco.jpg
80 KB, 683x743
>>701383998
>>
File: 8d2.jpg (21 KB, 500x584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8d2.jpg
21 KB, 500x584
>>701376832
An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. I can assume you've never read the bible or any other holy book, which is fine, but even if the religion itself is wrong and jesus/etc isnt the son of god, many of the teachings about kindness and morality are still relevant. Maybe not all, but the basic 'treat others as you want to be treated' is.

And you realize no white person alive today was even alive for slavery in this country? Not one white person alive today had anything to do with it.

Also, you're openly advocating treating people differently based on their race. By definition, you are a racist. There is no defence against that.

You are a racist.
>>
File: gdp_vs_fertility.png (47 KB, 720x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gdp_vs_fertility.png
47 KB, 720x600
>>701384066
Have a nice info graph anon.
>>
File: The Departed.jpg (210 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Departed.jpg
210 KB, 1131x1600
>>701379985
>citizins
first part
>>
>>701384179
Right, europeans just fucking genocide eachother. So much better LOL. idiot.
In this sort of thread, are you really dense enough to even think of calling out someone for being politically incorrect? (yes)
moron.
>>
>>701384128
Aw, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings little fella?

I would appreciate your history better if your people had written things down somewhere besides in the dirt or in a cave.

If you can't acknowledge that white men were the primary driver behind what we now know as the civilized world? Well, then you're a liar on top of being ignorant (and politically incorrect)
>>
>>701383851
You do realize that the strongest race based on muscle mass and strength is the white race right? Why do you think while blacks excell at running sports, whites excel in things like bodybuilding and power lifting.
>>
>>701384475
No feelings hurt, you are just triggering me because I cannot stand perfectly capable people being retarded/self-centered/inferior/weak, and then projecting that.
I appreciate my history extremely well, weak coward white people shrink when they see me, women want to fuck me, I make friends with other alpha males who dont talk/care about this kind of nonsense you faggots are propagating.
Life is good, Im trying to help YOU out.
>>
>>701373248
It's time for someone to explain interracial porn to the niggers. White men have always taken a distinct pleasure in degrading and subjugating their women. Having a nigger fuck a white woman is on the level of bestiality, so it's a turn on to see them used by an animal. White women have been trained, so if she wants to fuck a nigger it's because she knows it will please her man. So wake up Tyrone, sexually you're considered nothing more than a dog in a K9 fuck film.
>>
>>701384485
If you want to measure who can move the most inanimate object the farthest, longest, etc. Sure, white people who compete at it are "stronger".

If you want to measure ones capabilities against another human, black people win all day. Lets get on the same page.
>>
>>701384458
You silly boy. Do a little research into the Roman Empire and how the assimilated cultures. We don't just resort to genocide. Of course, if we had to I'm sure we could be exceedingly efficient.

Oh, you don't understand irony hence your remark about being politically incorrect. I guess I;ll need to remember constantly do dumb down any comments to adjust for your centuries of oppression. That, and in the actual lives of the ones living now, decades of worshiping drug dealers...shuckers...jivers.....and "men" who abandon their children so they can smoke dope and chase pussy until they're 80 years old.
>>
File: SA.jpg (988 KB, 1238x2513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SA.jpg
988 KB, 1238x2513
>>701384458
Europeans did not commit genocide.
They were Christians.
Now if you look at the zulus, when was it that they killed of the bushmen and whites in south africa? 20 ish years back maybe?
>>
>>701384892
Then why are all the ufc champs white?
Why are kickboxing champs white?
Why are wresteling champs white?
>>
File: 4321.png (169 KB, 450x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4321.png
169 KB, 450x344
>>701384783
The fact that your wife derives increased pleasure from our sex, and craves for our cocks afterwards is enough. Your children will be tainted with the same inferiority you possess, and that is a win hahaha.

You treat your lessers (women) like shit (degradation) and think thats good. Pathetic, psychopathic weaklings
>>
>>701384693
Funny you say that because you're shrinking right now like a pussy.

Face up to the reality and make a straightforward comment about the fact that your ancestors were living like animals in the fucking jungle before we welcomed them to the civilized world.

Hell, by 2016 there might not have even been any blacks in Africa if we'd just shunned you and your ancestors. If nothing else, AIDS would've wiped them out since I don't see a scenario where they'd have come up with any modern medicine...what with hunting their daily food with spears.
>>
File: home invasion.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
home invasion.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>701385094
Nigger calling others psychopaths :S
>>
Muh dick..
>>
>>701385088
>economy
>gyms
Have you ever trained at a gym? I go to a UFC brand gym, my cousin trains at American Top Team in Danbury; its near 600 to start and 150 a month.

I doubt you could afford that, and you think shit-culture fed black people give a shit, when they have children to feed? use your brain faggot.
>>
>>701384428
Breeding like cockroaches does not make you more intelligent. It is a good proliferation tactic tough. In the end utbreeding the brainy ones you depend on for food and smartphones will just fuck everything up for everyone. But then again niggs will be niggs so you can't really blame them for doing nigg shit.

Just look at Zimbabwe and what happened to the farms there after the proud black man took over and got rid of evil whitey. Everything just went to shit. Because black people just don't know how to make shit work.
>>
>>701384892
I'm a White hispanic who grew up around black people. When I was in grade school I was chubby, so the black kids would "try" to pick on me until I beat their fucking asses. They would always resort to jumping someone. So you're very wrong.
>>
>>701384693
>I appreciate my history extremely well
Which part do you have more appreciation for? Bones through the nose, hunting with spears or eons in existence without producing a single book as a culture?
>>
>>701385017
I'm not South African. Don't be a racist and group me in with them. It's always skin color with you guys huh?
>>
>>701385221
Im not shrinking anywhere, you just assumed my motives, and think you are correct lmao. I didnt start this faggot thread. Ive never started a thread talking about how black people are superior, or how white people are inferior.
Pathetic bitch, I know better and it doesnt make me feel good to put down others. Youre just getting a taste of what it feels like to be told "the truth" haha

My people lived n jungles, your people lived in temperate forests- I REALLY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about the past, what matters is now, ya faggot.
>>
>>701385094
The only increased pleasure a white woman gets would be from knowing she is pleasing her white man. Why would any woman crave anything from a black man when his entire body smells like to bottom of a foot and his dick looks like a shit log?

You only find that treatment pathetic because it's also how we treat our other lessers, the niggers.
>>
>>701385094
Remember that when we elect Trump and round up all you BLM motherfuckers and send you back to the jungle with nothing but the clothes on your back. Us whiteys already have the secret plan in place. Shhhhhhhhh
>>
>>701385264
>generalizing

Do you see how retarded and intellectually WEAK that is? Its ok for this entire thread to do it, but not me haha.
fucking loser
>>
File: img56442a10833be.gif (2 MB, 500x581) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img56442a10833be.gif
2 MB, 500x581
>>701385094
https://soundcloud.com/bacd/air-sprays
PEACE
>>
>>701385420
You are a faggot. Ive beat up a few black fellows myself, and have been jumped. generalizing is so dumb.

>>701385469
I appreciate my naturally muscled physique, my superior senses, the cultivation of the use of the third eye of which my ancestors partook. I am a superior being, period. You can be one too, once you stop harping on the achievements of others, and worry about yourself.
>>
File: mirko-cro-cop.jpg (33 KB, 400x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mirko-cro-cop.jpg
33 KB, 400x548
>>701385387
>in russian village we had no gym
>in russia we had no 150$
>ppl in village though i was crazy
Is in the Top 5 of most famous fighters.

Do you have any clue how many poor kids there are in ufc , pretty much all of them have shit backgrounds
>>
>>701373714
>handsome

Literally 1 in a million black dudes are actually handsome.
>>
File: Simbaland.jpg (1 MB, 3904x1788) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Simbaland.jpg
1 MB, 3904x1788
>>701385390
>>
>>701385621
By your logic you've been oppressed by being kept dumb and lazy for so long you can't make a statement about knowing the truth...not to mention teaching it or telling it.

My people lived in civilized communities when yours were in the jungle. And it still seems like you're at least a little bit ashamed about all that bone through the nose shit and living exactly how primitive savages had been living a thousand years earlier at that point.

If I'm wrong, embrace it. Tell us how fucking proud you are of the bone through the nose business and how the world would be better off it that was the great contribution of mankind to posterity.

Na, you just dodge it like a coward and say you don't give a shit about the past.

Really? Seems like every fucking word out of your people's mouths is about the PAST and how you were oppressed. Typical. Talking out of both sides of your mouth knowing you're totally fucking wrong. And all you can do it close it out calling me faggot. Ouch! You got me mr. black man. Hahaha
>>
>>701382919
>3 million isnt a big enough sample size
meanwhile people throw around scientific studies with sample sizes of 7 people like its nothing
>>
>>701385746
>fucking loser
>>
File: socialism.jpg (242 KB, 861x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
socialism.jpg
242 KB, 861x1000
>>701385608
>skin color
>>
>>701385684
I cant begin to fathom how you would know what/how a woman feels, Im guessing it has something to do with your inferior body/mind, as a man.

If blacks smell like feet, white people smell like wet dogs lol. Generalizing is for weak faggots.
Its not like women can see our dicks when their face is buried, and theyre in blissful agony from us fucking their little cunts with our thick, long powerful cocks.
>>
>>701386131
>one fighter
nice one.
I guess I woudnt know what its like to have a shit background. My parents are successful and I live in the NYC tristate area haha. wooops
>>
>>701386481
Nate diaz , poor guy spend his whole childhood around niggers
>>
>>701386223
>"you"
>generalizing me as one of the worst displays of humanity, with correlation to skin color.

Not even going to read the rest of your bullshit, youre not getting it. Youre making points that do not matter one single bit lol
I dont expect you to be able to own up or explain all of these displays of faggotry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L4yIq59sM8

Stop being a retard and expecting me to be able to do it for "my people"
>>
>>701385990
Ahhhhahaha, your physique and senses. What a fucking joke. The only superior sense you have is the sense of how to sling crack on the street corner at the age of 10.

And, really? Superior being?? Oh, and that third eye shit is a fucking riot. And I'm fine. I just like hanging out on rare occasion to point out the glaring truth that the only thing you're superior at is playing the victim card, begging for affirmative action, being the only group of dumb fucks so politically incorrect and arrogbant to still use the word NEGRO and COLORED PEOPLE in the year 2016...unless the NAACP and the United Negro College Fund changed their names earlier today.

But keep believing that shit. You guys are right on track with that little bit of piss and vinegar. Just keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>701386368
Mah dick....that's the best you got Tyrone?
>>
File: soc.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soc.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>701386760
>NAACP
>founded by jews

>negro
>not typically derogatory
dumbass.
>>
>>701386730
Oh, I get it. You don't want to face reality but I guarantee you that I get it. I actually feel a little sad for you that the best you can come up with is to call me a retard and clinging to this fantasy that you've got a bod you feel really awesome about. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: k.jpg (343 KB, 640x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k.jpg
343 KB, 640x638
>>701386936

>>701385684
>smell
>shit color dick
>lesser

Worry about yourself faggot lol
This isnt a competition for who can cry the loudest. I really dont give a shit, I feel you faggots' weak energy and insecurities when you read my posts. This is fun for me haha
>>
>>701386975
Haha, what the fuck ever. So, what, those groups actually DID change their names earlier today?

Love it when people get pissed and cry racism over facts that are unquestionable.
>>
>>701380784
Stupid fagot

Confederate States of America - Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_scarsec.asp

Read that, and tell me it had nothing to do with slaves you stupid faggot bitch trap cum guzzler
>>
>>701387099
>reality
white people start wars, have built up money supplies, have superior numbers in places that horde technology, have colonized less technologically advanced nations for resources with technology derived from the Chinese (gunpowder).

Im very aware of reality; its pathetic what white people do out of fear- this thread is an example of that.
kys weak bitch
>>
File: shiteatinggrin.jpg (8 KB, 249x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shiteatinggrin.jpg
8 KB, 249x203
>>701387270
I dont know what youre talking about ya dumb cunt, I didnt actually read your shitpost.
>>
File: XKnkasn.jpg (140 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XKnkasn.jpg
140 KB, 1080x1920
>>701373248
The same reason you want to fuck your sister, it's taboo and forbidden. Stop acting like you care and they won't want to fuck black guys anymore. In fact the only guy they'll wanna fuck is you, because their goal is to constantly win attention.

Seriously though, the black guy thing is mostly a meme. Every girl I've ever dated, fucked, hung out with, or been friends with said they wouldn't touch a black guy with a ten foot pole for a multitude of reasons - the number one reason being that they do not find black men attractive. Some of them have said the most they could do is a half-black so that he "doesn't look black".

It's so bad I actually feel bad for black guys. I think thats why you always see them with either giant niggress's or fat ass ugly white women because they don't get anything else.
>>
i think its mother instincts kicking in,like when a woman gets dogs instead of kids,i think theres pitty and they feel sorry for them
>>
File: whites.png (624 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whites.png
624 KB, 1200x1600
>>701387391
>have superior numbers
First of all that is not really true
2e thats not gone be true for long
>>
>>701377401
>forever virgin
>>
>>701386730
Well, this is almost fun. Not a lot of fun but at least a little amusing. But now you've used all your best lines but were trumped each time you tried.

Now you're just boring me. I expect you to keep going. Even past today. That might be a way of life for you but it's just a brief distraction today for me to discuss this. So continue your crusade. Talk that shit like it's true and keep talking it. And don't worry, we'll be watching and we have everything under control.

As you were...
>>
>>701373929
sounds like your using your wife to hide how gay you really are
>>
>>701387627
Its true in America and Britain, and it has been true in America for at least 200 years- long enough for the world to be in the state its in, today.

come the fuck on man lol
>>
File: Lmeow.jpg (117 KB, 497x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lmeow.jpg
117 KB, 497x640
>>701383990

KEK

Donna Karan New York
>>
>>701387863
If my "best lines" were trumped, then so were yours. I feel exactly as you do kid. Fuck off and die.
> So continue your crusade. Talk that shit like it's true and keep talking it.
>this entire thread

weak faggot
>>
File: Dont be racist.jpg (89 KB, 545x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dont be racist.jpg
89 KB, 545x547
>>701387979
There are almost 2 billion africans and only 500 million europeans
>>
>>701373819
Same
>>
>>701387391
"White people start wars"?

What a racist you are. And talk about making excuses??
>>
>>701388092
>google keywords "african, invasion, migration"
>no results concerning Africans leaving the continent and invading other's for resources, rather establishing trade routes and diplomacy
>white people

OK? This is always the argument I find- black people live in jungles etc.; yet they are somehow surviving and thriving in number hm?
Strange how what you say do not really matter a single fucking bit lol
>>
At least I'm a Pacific Island male, rich in culture and deeply rooted.who gives a fuck about what color dick a bitchh prefers.theres more to life my dudes.
>>
>>701380024
truth
>>
>>701388192
>What a racist you are

This entire thread of people can do it, but I have to be held to superior standards to make a point- which is only reflecting the dumbass ideas held by you faggots

>thinking im serious

KYS please, none of this is of consequence to me, I will be superior and more capable than you all are, regardless of the outcome of an argument (that I'm having, for fun)
>>
>>701382919
Are you stupid?
>>
>>701388357
Wise man
>>
File: Critical mass 2.webm (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Critical mass 2.webm
1 MB, 426x240
>>701388328
>invading other's for resources
Welfare
>>
Have some history, ya faggots
spread love, not pathetic white-pity party, "we're superior" faggotry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td1bQOoolRg
>>
>>701374036
U MAD LOL
>>
>>701379478
>Thinking that the civil was fought over slavery
Kek
>>
File: Critical mass.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Critical mass.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>701388328
>african, invasion
>>
>>701388658
>welfare
see
>>701382883
cunt lol
>>
>>701373248
Everyone hates niggers so stop baiting
>>
>>701387454
You think I give a fuck? But good for you since not reading spared you from truths you can't accept.
>>
Checkem
>>
>>701385264
I would totally fuck that ass
>>
>>701388766
Cant blame you for being an ignorant, pathetic weak faggot- you havent seen war.

http://waronwant.org/media/fears-mount-mercenaries-abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8
>>
File: Dumb niggers again.jpg (102 KB, 563x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dumb niggers again.jpg
102 KB, 563x697
>>701388794
Shit that graph doesnt accounts for the numbers
Whites are 70% and blacks are 17% , yet they still take half of what whites take
>>
>>701388886
>since not reading spared you from truths you can't accept.
says the weak cunt who harps on the achievements of others who share his skin color hahaha

pathetic
>>
>>701388888
checked them
>>
>>701388888
Faggot
>>
>>701388983

truth hurts lol
>>
>>701388495
Higher standards lol. A joke, like you and your "culture"

Get this man a bone for his nose.
>>
>>701388958
Very clear set of rules when it comes to convoys.
Every iraqi was informed , yet they still acting in treating was cause they are shit in traffic, they dont look they pray crossing the street.

Source humpvee driver with 2 road kills to his name, thx for showing me this vid again fucking awesome.
>>
>>701389173
For whom, i dont think you realize how stupid you are.
>>
File: 196_1000.jpg (209 KB, 1000x752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
196_1000.jpg
209 KB, 1000x752
>>
>>701389059
Have plenty of my own. Not relevant to their victim mentality propaganda.
>>
>>701374050
if all blacks left America the percentage of people with AIDS would go down 60%
>>
File: 197_1000.jpg (178 KB, 1000x732) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
197_1000.jpg
178 KB, 1000x732
>>
File: 198_1000.jpg (316 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
198_1000.jpg
316 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>701373248
4chan is fucking pathetic anymore all I see here anymore is fucking cuck and trap threads, so I'm leaving I'm going to get a job and fuck my girlfriend.

All you betacucks enjoy what you've created out of this website, a cesspool of bisexual interracial degenerate jewery.
>>
File: 199_1000.jpg (135 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
199_1000.jpg
135 KB, 1000x749
>>701389543
citation needed.
faggot.
>>
>>701382919
>Don't get me wrong, but 3 million really isn't enough to show accurate results
>3 million isn't a large enough sample size
>>
>>701388888
holy fucking quints
>>
File: 200_1000.jpg (195 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200_1000.jpg
195 KB, 1000x743
>>
File: 201_1000.jpg (206 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
201_1000.jpg
206 KB, 1000x748
>>
The Jews are behind this thread I can feel it.They are right down there with the blacks.
>>
File: what a night.jpg (26 KB, 408x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what a night.jpg
26 KB, 408x439
>>
File: 206_1000.jpg (302 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
206_1000.jpg
302 KB, 1000x750
>>
File: 227.jpg (249 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
227.jpg
249 KB, 960x1440
>>701390227
check em
>>
>>701389371
>>701389754
Haha when words elude them...

From the days of cave painting...however many decades ago that was for them, they can always fall back on pictures when they can't get it done with vocabulary.

So boring. As you were my black friends . I'm done here.
>>
>wives
Marriage is a scam
>>
File: 207_1000.jpg (329 KB, 1000x1366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
207_1000.jpg
329 KB, 1000x1366
>>
File: 202_1000.jpg (206 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
202_1000.jpg
206 KB, 1000x677
>>
>>701373248
Hey I have fantasies about fucking negress slaves. Big deal. Black giels have three big kinks

1)Blue eyed men
2)Oil on their skin
3)the feel of heavy metal chains against their skin

All true.
>>
File: 203_1000.jpg (467 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
203_1000.jpg
467 KB, 1000x1333
>>
File: 204_1000.jpg (228 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
204_1000.jpg
228 KB, 1000x750
>>701390470
I liek the way this guy reasons.
>>
>>701390510
do you fantasise about being all chained up and your white mistress playing with you op?

So nagger of you.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 192x136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 192x136
>>
File: 208_1000.jpg (190 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
208_1000.jpg
190 KB, 1000x750
>>
Guys. You do not need to the take bait or to get mad. Just remember. Once you go black, you got AIDS.
And for white girls this is just an IQ test.
>>
File: 1471815573472.jpg (75 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471815573472.jpg
75 KB, 1024x682
>>
>>701390620
all those sets are old as hell.
>>
>>701390620
Every time,,,,just leave a bit of heavy chain around and before you know it they are naked and seeing how it feels between their legs.

Its all black american womens no 1 fantasy to be made oil up, get chained up and fucked by a blue eyed man.

Same reason small dicked ghetto welling US black male teens consume so much interracial porn. They are slaves at heart and dream of being picked out by a white mistress.

They are all sexually servile deep down.
>>
File: 1470673562296.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470673562296.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
>>
>>701385088
Because niggers need guns or all of their homies to win a fight.
>>
File: 1470655962956.jpg (30 KB, 604x451) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470655962956.jpg
30 KB, 604x451
>>
File: kekk.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kekk.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
Love how everyone comments in this thread and gives attention to something that pisses them off, there's a thing that they teach you when you're children... If someone tries to make fun of you don't give them attention, basically all of you getting mad about this kind of shit are made fun of big time. Shit even my comment won't help you fucks wake up.
>>
File: 1470470130970.jpg (307 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470470130970.jpg
307 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>701390957
Name one fight a large group of back men with guns have won against an equal number of whites. Ever.

Never happened.
>>
>>701391018
I'm not mad about it, I've picked up 6 US black girls touring in Europe and they all danced, oiled up and came with heavy shiny steel chains wrapped around them, They will fuck any blued eyed man who looks at them.
>>
>>
File: 1470470709059.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470470709059.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>701387391
>>
>>701388092
>There are almost 2 billion africans and only 500 million europeans
Wrong. There are 1.1 billion Africans and 742 million Europeans.

>>701387979
>>701387627
The number of Europeans that invaded North America, South America and Australia, and multiplied and destroyed the local culture, vastly outnumbers the number of muslims/blacks that are coming into Europe.

USA:
>whites: 75%
>original population (native Americans): 1%

Europe:
>blacks+muslims: 5%
>original population: >90%

Fun fact: fertility among Turks in most European countries is lower than native population.

Muslims and blacks will never be more than 10% of the population of Europe. I have researched into this for quite some time, I know a lot of statistics, I'm quite right-wing anti-multicultural society and I'd like to see the borders close, but the notion that Europe will "soon be muslim" or that Africans/Arabs will soon be a majority, is ab-so-lute BULLSHIT.
>>
File: 1_03.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1_03.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
>>
>>701391228
Yes a prostitute who has to be paid more to work with a black man instead of w white who made porn for tiny dicked blacks teens to fap to while on their American black lave gets to fuck mistress fantasy.

So serile by nature.

They would be happier if the US reintroduced black slavery.
>>
>>701391228
All you got are broken frustrated bitches with backstories that fucked up they now make money out of porn movies. Of course they are stupid enough to fuck a bag full of STDs.
>>
>>701391297
is this supposed to annoy us? kys ugly nigger
Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 96
Thread DB ID: 75667



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.