Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Britfag here, just need something clarified.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 51
Britfag here, just need something clarified.

Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win, a women who is responsible for the death of an Americans in benghazi, who clearly broke the law in the email scandal, who is going to usher in the start of a new cold war, and is the wife of a disgraced impeached president.

Americans are honestly going to choose that over a guy who wants nothing but peace with russia, who putin actively likes and is Europes only real chance at stopping the islamification of the continent, just because unlike the rest of the establishment he says it how it is?

I honestly thought America had more of a back bone then this.
>>
You guys are fucked either way.
>>
File: TransPacPar.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TransPacPar.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>701369508
You forgot this
>>
File: 1442098895811s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442098895811s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>701369508
>Britfag
>backbone
You lost that in 1776.
>>
I thought you Brits were too busy sucking Boris Johnson's orangutan dick to worry about the rest of Europe?
>>
>>701369991
>implying we cared
>implying we couldn't have just sent half our navy over and sieged you into submission
>>
Jesus, i thought it was just American rednecks who believed everything they heard on Fox "News".
>>
ITT: Americans get their feelings hurt and become defensive.
>>
File: c2j1c.jpg (74 KB, 490x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c2j1c.jpg
74 KB, 490x485
>>701370431
>>
>>701370586
Fox news hates trump, you brainwashed fucktard
>>
At least Trump can do something; Hillary is a useless bitch instead.
>>
9/11
>>
>>701370676
The brits got distracted fighting the french instead.
>>
>>701370726
Seriously? Just because they're not sucking his cock as much as you'd like them to doesn't mean they hate them. Go back to Breitbart.
>>
File: 1464628797646.gif (4 MB, 594x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464628797646.gif
4 MB, 594x336
>>701369508
Bait, but oh well.

First you're retarded. You seem to not understand anything and lack the ability to reaearch. You're just reciting conservative propaganda.

Also, Clinton isn't disgraced. Many people, even conservatives hold him in high regard for his surplus and many domestic policies that helped the country.

And Trump is a psychotic narcissist that would nuke a country for saying he was unfit for presidency.

Clinton isn't really better, but she sure as shit isn't worse.

Fag
>>
>>701369508
>a back bone then this
>>than
>>
>>701369508
>is Europes only real chance at stopping the islamification of the continent

tell me more
>>
>>701371190
Agreed. I don't like Clinton at all but compared with the scumbag in opposition, she's an absolute saint.
Johnson would just lead to an increase in corporations fucking us over and Stein is a scientifically illiterate moron.
There's only one good choice.
>>
>>701371504
She sucks scabs
>>
>>701371504
>Stein is a scientifically illiterate moron

Good job buying into the propaganda.
>>
File: trump win.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump win.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>701369508

Donald Trump does not believe in climate change.

Donald Trump will glass the middle east to wipe out radical islam.

This will significantly reduce oil production and contaminate tons of oil fields.

> tl;dr Donald Trump saves us from global warming.
>>
>>701369643
thinks there's only trump and clinton
>>
File: hillary.jpg (168 KB, 482x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary.jpg
168 KB, 482x598
if dubs, we raid /pol/ with this image and saying

"HILLOLI IS CUTE. CUUUUUUUTE"
>>
>>701371830
Not american but anyone else really have a chance?
>>
>>701369508
>Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win

According to who? The main stream media?

top kek
>>
>>701371190
>>701371504
The shilling is real.
>>
>>701371973
if americans weren´t retarded and actually voted for the others
>>
>>701372134
Well i wish i was paid to shitpost but I'm not. Do you think they'd employ an Irish guy? Is it good money?
>>
>>701371973
>>
>>701369508
>Britfag

You're a lefty pretending to play mind games
>>
>>701372245
I cant blame them, trump is an advertising genius that says whatever just to get people to notice him, pretty much everyone opposing this finds refuge in hillary camp, everyone else gets pushed to the sides
>>
File: 1332895455895.jpg (60 KB, 600x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332895455895.jpg
60 KB, 600x611
>>701369508
Nice try Putin
>>
Never forget 2000. Big mistake! Big consequences !
>>
>>701369508
>>
File: 200.gif (805 KB, 250x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200.gif
805 KB, 250x200
>>
>>701371504
This.
>>
>>701372402
>actually believing this.
Trump or bust
>>
>>701372849
>Saint
Used her position as secretary of state ro get other countries to donate to the clinto foundation.

Negotiated TPP.

Probably had people killed.

Trump just said things you don't like.

Refugees are an economic burden. Gun "control" is a meme.
>>
File: oysw.jpg (30 KB, 462x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oysw.jpg
30 KB, 462x263
>Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win
>>
>>701373318
the 'ole "You're not voting for Trump because he says mean things" meme.
People aren't voting for trump, because he says stupid things. He's an idiot. He doesn't have a basic understanding of US or world politics. This is plain to even the most casual observer.
>>
>>701371973
>Not american but anyone else really have a chance?
Not You
>>
>>701369508
>Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win,
A lot you fuckin know, Denunzio
>>
>>701373773
Yeah, you're right anon. He was just lucky to end up a Billionair
>>
>>701373773

Racist, bigot, xenophobic, womanizer, zealot, easily offended, holds grudges, likely to start a nuclear war, orange ape with weird hair.

And yet, still a better option than a Clinton.
>>
>>701373773
>He's an idiot
>>mirror
>>
>>701371852
do it anyway
>>
>>701374122
without a doubt
>>
File: 1337521585242.jpg (104 KB, 243x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337521585242.jpg
104 KB, 243x393
>>701374122
>>
File: 1468292089326.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468292089326.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>701369508
>responsible for the death of americans in benghazi
Oh, didn't realize she pulled the trigger
>wife of a disgraced impeached president
If you think Bill was disgraced you're an idiot. He is one of the best presidents America had in recent history
>guy who wants nothing but peace with russia
He encouraged them to hack American information. Putin, while hilarious as a person, is not who anyone should want as an ally.
>he says it how it is
Except the amount of things he says publicly are so easily shown to be lies that it's insane. More than any other presidential candidate that I can remember. Not to mention he isn't a smart person, who hasn't said one single specific plan for how he wants to do anything.

Hillary is just marginally better, but Johnson is who we SHOULD elect, even though it won't happen.
>>
>>701374325
Hitler's dead
>>
>>701369508

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, Wellington.

Back to your fucking soccer game
>>
>>701371983
>man doesnt believe polls that include right wing polls
>>
File: 1st_lady.png (170 KB, 480x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1st_lady.png
170 KB, 480x609
>>
>>701369508
>Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win

Tell me, my Britfag friend, where exactly did you get this information? Mainstream (dem-elite-controlled) media perhaps?

You will note that the State Department is announcing today that it is going to drag its feet and not release all the Hillary documents it has until after the election, in violation of a court order. This is the latest in a long line of Dem establishment acts blatantly declaring to the American public that Dems are above the law and can ignore it at will without fear of punishment.

Freedom loving Democrats, and there are a lot of us, are not even going to stand for corruption this blatant and of this magnitude.

If the choice is between party loyalty or an uncorrupt government, we will take the latter and vote for Trump. We will hate ourselves for doing so, but better to pin our hopes on the next election rather than to risk not even being allowed to hold a next election.
>>
>>701375231
If the elite have this kind of power what's to stop from just falsifying results?
>>
>>701371504
Tell me oh, great follower of Saint Clinton...who has Trump murdered? How many times has he committed treason? Yeah, that is what I thought.

Get your head out of your ass and face the FACTS about Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>701375074
honestly bill is more handsome than this makeup caked botoxed slavshit whore, no homo
>>
>>701373773
Here is the thing about that.
It is true, but the reality of that is that neither do I and I sure as hell could have done a better job of it than Obama has done. So those are really not fair criteria for being president. LOTS of presiednts have been inept at foreign policy. Lots of presidents have been idiots. But to this point very few of them have actively and unapologetically tried to undermine and rescind the Constitution. Trump may be exactly what you say he is, but he is not trying to destroy the foundations of our country. The Dem elite is.
>>
>>701375231
The worst part though, the part that really makes me hate life, is that there aren't a lot of us around these days. Most democrats bow down to whoever the party puts up there and spew copypastas on social media about how Trump is a meanie, and we can't have a meanie for president.
>>
>>701375356
Nothing. As you will see.
>>
>>701370676
Anyone who knows anything remotely about the time period knows that if the colonies were actually worth the trouble, GB would have shat all over us. The French were a much bigger problem and GB made much more money from India than the Americas. We still traded with them a lot so it didn't even hurt them economically, it probably helped since they didn't have to station troops and never receive the taxes they levied.
>>
>>701371190
Trump was against the war in Iraq. Why does nobody remember this?
>>
>>701375818
There are more of us than you think. We are stifled more than the religious right though, so our voice is small. We need to encourage everyone we meet that there are still freedom loving, Constitutionalist Democrats, and that we will NOT be voting for HIllary.
>>
>>701369508
>Britfag
I have bad news for you, shitty third world place... Nobody cares about wtf you think.
>>
File: 1469987079626.png (1 MB, 1608x905) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469987079626.png
1 MB, 1608x905
>>701369508
but news media is on my side
>>
>>701371504
>saint
>has everyone who was willing to testify against her murdered
Shit I mean, they all committed suicide with several shots to the backs of their heads, right shill-dawg?
>>
>>701369508
Clinton wasn't impeached
>>
File: 1472171424908.png (289 KB, 552x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472171424908.png
289 KB, 552x700
>>701369508
>>
File: 1472181431681.png (534 KB, 663x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472181431681.png
534 KB, 663x476
>>701369508
k
>>
>>701374358
I literally can't believe you can just dismiss the fact she actively receives money from major corporations and middle eastern governments since 20110 and then proceeds to delete all traces, pays off the head of the FBI to recommend no charges against her ( oh look he's a board member of one of the top banks that donates to her foundation? SHIT, JUST A COINCIDENCE) and then lie to everyone and their mother about her intent being non-malice, when snowden was made public enemy #1 for far less. You're literally retarded if you think she's a reasonable candidate or even a decent human being. If she gets elected she will die either from health problems or assassination before her term is over.
>>
>>701375480
Well, you fuck Bill then. I'd rather fuck Mrs. Trump!
>>
>>701376421
shouldn't this be a good thing from the /pol/ perspective though?
>>
File: 1472127863900.jpg (447 KB, 1330x1105) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472127863900.jpg
447 KB, 1330x1105
trump for president
>>
>>701374358
>>responsible for the death of americans in benghazi
>Oh, didn't realize she pulled the trigger

You're right, Hitler wasn't responsible for the holocaust cause he never put any jew in the oven himself

How many times did mommy drop you?
>>
>>701374621

> believing a poll of ~1000 people is even remotely accurate

> Total number of Americans eligible to vote 218,959,000
>>
>>701376605
nah I'll just take a 50$ whore that is visually appealing as opposed to that multimillion dollar whore that expired long ago

enjoy though
>>
Trump might be loud-mouthed and idiotic on some topics but Hillary is the living embodiment of everything that's wrong with modern US politics. Anyone willing to vote for her is completely ignorant of the facts, has no standards for what's right or wrong in politics, or is a low-life shill. Fuck them, no matter what.
>>
>>701376079
Because up until now Trump was actually a democrat and nobody wants to talk about that because that would look bad for him now.
>>
File: 1469838875576.png (797 KB, 758x804) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469838875576.png
797 KB, 758x804
>>
>>701376712
Yeah, a $50 whore is about your speed.
>>
>>701376553
It's like you didn't even read what I typed
>>
>>701376843
What a nice person she is!
>>
>>701376692
You realize that voter turnout is usually less than 60%
>>
>>701376514
Both can be true.
Stupid meme.
>>
>>701376887
not really, but it will still look better than that old rotten hag ;)
>>
>>701370586
nice meme
>>
>>701376843
>defense lawyer does her job

ok?
>>
>>701371139
why u mad tho
>>
>>701376933
It's like you still don't understand that she's literally the most corrupt person in the establishment since Warren G Harding's Ohio Gang. I can't even comprehend the processing and reasoning behind deeming her worthy of anything besides a public execution.
>>
>>701377025

And ?
>>
File: 1457555274242.png (202 KB, 368x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457555274242.png
202 KB, 368x475
>>701376668
So you're saying Trump is responsible for the illegal immigrants that have done work for his companies then?
>>
>>701376514
The sad fact is, both statements are true.
>>
>>701376814
Oh yea, so when he went to the RNC to endorce Bush Sr. he was a democrat?
Trump jumped back and forth between the parties like most Americans have. Nice try though shillbot
>>
File: 1427252676066.png (66 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427252676066.png
66 KB, 240x240
>>701377202
And I said we should be voting for Johnson.
>>
>believing your biased media outlets about a foreign event.

I'm not trying to say that Syria isn't a shit hole or that Russia isn't expansionist af, but I think you are listening to the same reporters who said Brexit would never ever happen the day before the vote.
You sure you or anyone in your country is in touch with the majority of voting Americans?
>>
what I hate about this election is that - people are voting for Hillary because she's not the worst choice, but she's not the best choice either.

Why can't America look at the other people running and their policies, there's 3rd party and independents running that would actually make good presidents, but America is so stuck on a 2 party system and it's really fucking us up this election,

>in b4 shill.
>>
>>701377235
No, but there's a difference between direct correlation and indirect. Hillary had a direct effect on what happen in Bengazi when she moved the marine security detachment from the embassy. Trump running a massive corporation puts others in charge of hiring and firing and while his company should be fined, he is not the one at direct fault for the criminal aspect of it.
>being this retarded
>>
File: hill.jpg (323 KB, 1024x790) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hill.jpg
323 KB, 1024x790
>>701369508
Its because the mainstream media keep attacking trump and promoting hillary.
>>
>>701377313
Johnson isn't the Gary Johnson of 2012, he's really moved from the Moderate Libertarian he was. He lost my vote.
>>
>>701377388
You just need to look to Bill Clinton's first election for your answer. If Ross Perot did not run as a 3rd party candidate Bush would have won his second term.
>>
>>701377313
>>701377388
These guys get it, lets start a Gary Johnson underground movement, before we lose this election to Shillary, we can steel votes from shillary - and the worst that happens is we disrupt her party, and we get Trump in because those guys aren't swaying.

I can live with trump, because yes he will want to Nuke other nations, nobody will actually allow that to happen, unless they deserve it.
>>
>>701377025
You realize that Trump has gotten people motivated to vote, some for the 1st time. Clinton can't even get people to fill her appearance halls. They have to position the cameras to make it look like they're full. Face it. She's unlikeable. She doesn't have what it takes to be President.
>>
>>701371101
brits were fighting the french
brits put taxes up to pay for the war
muricans threw tantrum and refused to pay taxes
french sent huge amount of weps and lots of solders to help murica
>>
>>701377593
What don't you like about him now?
>>
>>701377521

There is no embassy in Benghazi, moron.
>>
>>701377139
it´s a defense lawyers job to lie?
i mean correct me and my naive views but a defense lawyer is supposed to use evidence and logic to prove innocence not lie and fuck with evidence
>>
>>701369508
> a woman who is responsible for the death of Americans in Benghazi

Sure, just like you should be held responsible for a messed up food order as a waiter if the the kitchen staff makes the food.

>Who clearly broke the law in the email scandal.

So badly that the FBI really didn't give a fuck.

>Who is going to usher in a new cold war.

You mean with Russia? The country was in the wrong in the first cold war and is making all the same mistakes again?

>who is the wife of a disgraced, impeached president.

Was acquitted by Congress before he could be impeached and is literally half the country's favorite president ever still.
>>
>>701377729
maybe in a civilized country
>>
>>701377729
A defense lawyers job is to do their best to defend, even if it's the worst person on the planet
>>
File: I_4.jpg (34 KB, 450x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I_4.jpg
34 KB, 450x338
>According to a report by Moody's Analytics on Clinton's 2016 economic proposals, "Secretary Clinton's economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario."[17] Clinton's proposals would, if enacted, create 10.4 million jobs during a four-year presidential term (3.2 million more than expected under current law).[17] GDP growth would be 2.7%, as opposed to the 2.3% expected under current law.[17] The report noted that her immigration proposal would increase the number of skilled workers in the economy, her infrastructure spending would help business productivity, and her paid family leave proposal would bring more people into the workforce.

>According to a Financial Times survey of economists, roughly 70% of the economists polled between July 28–29 said a Clinton victory in November would be positive for U.S. economic growth (compared with just under 14% for Trump).[19] According to a survey of National Association for Business Economics (NABE) members, 55% of business economists feel that Clinton would do the best job as president of managing the U.S. economy (with 15% choosing Gary Johnson, 15% saying that they did not know or did not have an opinion, and 14% choosing Donald Trump).[20] According to a survey by the Wall Street Journal, 13 of the 20 former Democratic members of the White House Council of Economic Advisers openly support Clinton, and none of the 20 oppose her.[21]

>An independent report by Moody's Analytics issued in 2016 found that Clinton's proposals would, if enacted, create 10.4 million jobs during a four-year presidential term (3.2 million more than expected under current law).[17] The report used a forecasting model similar to those used by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) and the Federal Reserve.[17]

Thats why
>>
>>701377832
and? what´s your point
oh let´s just go and silence witnesses after all let´s do our best job to defend
there´s obviously a difference between doing the best and being a criminal
>>
>>701377540
No one needs to attack Trump. The things he says and believes do enough damage to him already. The media coverage of him is helping him stay afloat. They still twist the mans words despite the fact they are damning on their own with out any spin put on them. This keeps his followers on board because he points out the media being lying sacks of shit and the media proves him right.
>>
>>701377767
>is literally half the country's favorite president ever still.
That's because people actually liked him, unlike his unlikeable wife.
>>
>>701377685
I've watched mostly all of his interviews and debates since 2012, and he was vague in 2012 about most policies (as all 3rd party candidate usually are) but he directly goes against very fundimentaly libertarian ideals, but the one libertarian ideal I dislike is one he's strong on, which is the open border policy. It's too god damn idealistic and would flood the job & most likely the goods market. See ref. Napoleon III when he opened a tariff free trade with Britain, they flooded the market and caused massive havoc for the French industry.
Also he is for government intervention of business, which is anti-libertarian it makes me wonder why he's the choice candidate for the party.
>>
>>701369508
She's not going to win.
Go to Trumps facebook page, and go to Hillary's. Go to Trump rally videos, go to Hillary rally videos on youtube. Hillary averages 10k dislikes and 1k likes.

Trump has double the "likes" on facebook. Look at Hillary's posts, the top comments are a long list of people calling her a liar and shit. She has no REAL support. The only people putting her on a pedestal is the media and celebrities. Why? Because there's money to be made for the elite class. I travel all over the US for work and it almost doesn't matter what state you're in, you see no support for this cunt.

If she wins it's 100% undeniable proof that elections are a sham and there should probably be a full fledged revolution before they turn the U.S. into fucking Brazil.
>>
>>701370431
>Implying King George wasn't a pussy who literally gave up when his citizens stopped supporting the war and wasn't at war with France and Spain, requiring the full force of the Royal Navy.
>>
>>701377767
oh what people like someone
than that means that person is great and his wife too
it couldn´t possibly be that people are just idiots
>>
>>701377966
>silence witnesses
That didn't happen
>>
>>701377659
Were Trump to win. And he wanted to nuke another country there is no system in place to stop him. The president is the only person in the command chain for a nuclear launch.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 516x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 516x526
>>
>>701378122
it wouldn´t be the first time she fucked with votes
and it wouldn´t be the first time where she gets away with it
>>
File: 1430409564116.jpg (54 KB, 579x760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430409564116.jpg
54 KB, 579x760
>>
>>701376843
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

Check your facts moron.
>>
File: beng4.jpg (109 KB, 850x679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beng4.jpg
109 KB, 850x679
>>
>>701378122
>no support for this cunt
I'm glad someone else sees her for what she is!
>>
>>701370726
You sure?
>>
>>701378161
i don´t say it did i just want to show you simply how retarded it is to equate doing your best and what she did
since you seem to think it falls under "doing your best"
>>
>>701369508
the media is saying people are supporting her so that when the election is rigged people will not be supprised.
also any murican election thread is soon filled with curryfag shills for hillary
>>
>>701370726
Not as much as they hate the Blob
>>
>>701377696
Shhhh he's a Trumpy only his word is fact
>>
>>701378339
She never broke the law, so it does fall under doing your best. Are you a downy?
>>
>>701377729
Yes it is a defense lawyers job to lie. If they know the person they are defending did the crime it's is their job to pick apart the states case. They can't do this if they aren't allowed to lie.
>>
>>701378491
>She never broke the law
so delusional
>>
File: hair.jpg (25 KB, 613x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hair.jpg
25 KB, 613x400
>>701369508

Trump has "softened" on immigration, so why would anyone vote for him now?

That was his only issue.
>>
>>701378565
Still waiting on any proof that she did
>>
>>701378453
I'd rather be a Trumpy than a frumpy
>>
>>701378587
trump's businesses are based on immigration doofus, he only spoke out against illegals because what he said was true, and somehow that was twisted into ''WHITE SUPREMACIST ALL NON WHITES WILL BE THROWN OUT OF THE COUNTRY'' by both /pol/ and opposition
>>
>>701378587
The only thing that's soft is your head.
>>
>>701369508
>Britfag
>wants trump to win
not a Britfag
>>
>>
>>701378122
Basing your "facts" on facebook and youtube "likes". No wonder you Trumpies are retarded.
>>
>>701378587
The last two months of this shit show are going to be trump softening on every issue as he tries to avoid a clinton landslide. He's going to lose his base halfway through.

This is going to be the lowest turn out of any election in 50 years. The republicans are going to stay home and Trump will have effectively killed the party.

They need it though, they are out of touch on a lot of issues and need to start over.
>>
>>701378657
Good for you, ill visit you to wipe your tears when you loose like ya lost to Obama TWICE
>>
>>701378122

> msm convinces everyone she will win
> bad polling data says she will win
> election results are rigged so she will win

No sheeple will care because everyone was brainwashed to believe she would win.
>>
>>701378805
It's called a general consensus. Go to the damn grocery store and ask people. Nobody likes Hillary. When Obama won there was no question he was going to win. His name was EVERYWHERE. Bumpers, Yards, Windows, INTERNET. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>701378491
does getting rid of evidence not fall under breaking the law?
this is about the bloody underwear of the rapist
it was tested and the crime lab cut out the bloody part
you can call me paranoid but a crime lab doesn´t just throw out evidence
if you want the full one it´s "The Hillary Clinton Tapes" google it and you should find the full one
and of course she wouldn´t admit it since it would fuck her over
>>
File: 1458745338805.png (2 MB, 1232x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458745338805.png
2 MB, 1232x682
>>701379151
>>
>>701378720

but my penis is rock hard
>>
>>701379049
This is different. No one likes either of these two.
It's a matter of who's going to cause the most damage if elected.
>>
Good thing I am opting out of voting entirely. Won't be my problem and it won't be my fault. Go ahead and try to twist my logic and then think while you try to explain how my not voting means I have no say.
>>
>>701369508
america today = cuck
>>
Hey, atleast she has political experience. She's gonna be fine. I'm pretty sure ALL of us broke the law at some point or another.
>>
>>701379049
I do and i dont see anyone wearing a "make america grear again" because EVERYONES knows Trump wont do shit for America except fill his own pockets more, you think a billionare cares for the middle and lower class? You must be really white and stupid.
>>
PENIS or VAGINA
>>
>>701379030
Only a dumbass like you would vote for Obama
>>
>>701379151
You're a fucking idiot. A defense team doesn't have access to evidence to destroy it. "Thrown out" means she argued for the judge rule it as inadmissible. And the judge agreed.
>>
>>701379330
Breaking the law is not the same as committing treason...
>>
>>701379303
Time to look up what that word means son.
>>
>>701379378
>Clintons wont do shit for America except fill their own pockets more
ftfy

Like they have been for the past 2 decades.
>>
>>701379378
It's just a joke thats gone on for so long that people started thinking it was true. People say all the horrible shit about Hilary and Obama, but Trump ADMITS openly to everything he is and does. He's here for business, he's a bigot, and blah blah and people still want him as president, I just dont get it, it's mind boggling.
>>
>>701369508

Mate, get down to labrokes and put a hundred quid on hillary winning. Then whatever happens you'll be sorted.
>>
>>701379330
I'm sure you did, since you're so okay with it.
>>
>>701379531
But this is the democrat version of trickle down. As Bill lined his pockets the rest of the country did well too. What's good for the clintons is good for us.
>>
>>701379475
And he won, stay salty
>>
>>701379506
She accidentally emailed from the wrong computer and lied about it... Oooooh she betrayed America. You people need to get off your damn high horse. I would lie about it, too, if I thought I could get away with it. It was stupid as hell, and an "Oopsie" wouldnt make it go away. We all fuck up, it doesnt mean shit in the long run.
>>
>>701379548
>I just dont get it, it's mind boggling.
So is your stupidity
>>
>>701369508
Both of them suck. But while Hillary is unfit, Trump as President would actively insult important people everywhere, because that's just who he is. I don't see how that could end well in any scenario.
>>
>>701379720
That's all Anti-Hilarys say. Point fingers, say the same four lines, and expect us to vote for Trump. No one brings anything new to the table. You all are starting to act like Trump, which makes sense in the long run, because you are all fucking retarded, apparently.
>>
File: 1448993037892.png (878 KB, 1171x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448993037892.png
878 KB, 1171x287
>>701379479
i obviously talk about how a crime lab incidentally throws out evidence
that´s literally not what you think i said
>>
File: 1461391192495.png (860 KB, 879x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461391192495.png
860 KB, 879x398
>>701379479
>>
>>701379531
Same can be said for Trump, what has He done? Besides bitch on twitter

Ill wait
>>
>>701379875
What if they cut out the bloody part and didnt want the rest of the underwear to contaminate it?
>>
>>701379875
What the fuck would you expect them to do, cut out the part they were going to test, and then not test it? Do you need a fucking feeding tube or something. What are you trying to suggest?
>>
>>701380087
i don´t care about cutting it out that´s reasonable
the problem is that they threw away the cutout
>>
>>701380146
you fucking idiot you don´t throw away the shit after you tested it
>>
>>701379875
>>701380026
The crime lab fucked up and the defense jumped on it. As will happen. In any case.
>>
File: trump points.jpg (380 KB, 980x1953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump points.jpg
380 KB, 980x1953
>>701380034
>>
>>701380277
and that´s my point you say they fucked up
i say she had her hand in it
>>
>>701380259
I'd like you to explain how she had control of the crime labs actions
>>
>>701369508

Nice bait post.
>>
>>701380320
How
>>
File: wall of trump.jpg (378 KB, 2047x1365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wall of trump.jpg
378 KB, 2047x1365
>>
File: IMG_20160827_094630.jpg (163 KB, 1440x2053) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160827_094630.jpg
163 KB, 1440x2053
(Lets try again) Help me, /b/, does this make me a faggot?


>Last night, yes we're both 18+
>On kik with friend
>I tell him I got badass image folder off 4chins
>He likey, I likey, no problemo
>Tells me he was reading nudes with another dude
>(I thought he meant like what we were doing, female pics)
>I jokingly say "hopefully not his"
>Tells me he was LITERALLY trading nudes with guy and that he's bi or whatever
>surprise.jpg
>I tell him that's fine, I don't judge
>We cool
>Later on asks if I am up to trade pics "for real"
>He tells me he really wants to see my dick
>y tho
>I say "I don't care, I'll show you mine but I'm not into that so you don't have to send me anything
>He says he's impressed by pic
>Wants to do it again soon

So /b/, do you think this makes me a faggot? I don't have any feelings towards him or anything like that, he's just a good friend. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIS SCHLONG.
>>
>>701380388
the virginity cave
>>
>>701380259
What else would you do with it?
Alright, here's the thing. Some people are fucking stupid, and sometimes is JUST that. Not everyone who makes a mistake or fucks up their job is in on a conspiracy or a cover-up. We are all humans and we each all have our jobs we are barely trained for. We have all worked with "That guy" who just screws up everything he does and proudly announced how good he did while we pinch the bridge of our nose going, "Uuuugh". He's not performing a cover-up, he just did something fucking stupid. Take off your tinfoil hat.
>>
>>701380358
Because he said so, its the basic argument of a Trumpy
>>
>>701377540
did anyone noticed that the hillary campaign sign looks like the twin towers with a plane flying through ?
>>
>>701380399
Hey, just bend him over and fuck him in the ass, it's not gay unless you're the one taking it.
Any holes' a goal
>>
>>701380327
>>701380358
there´s such a thing as talking to the people responsible with it
after all it´s not like a crime lab is not corruptible

>>701380479
b...but sempai this is the only fun thing in this thread
if we were to just go and assume the easiest case then we wouldn´t have anything to talk about
>>
>>701380624
You know what.. Point taken. It's why I'm here, too..
>>
>>701380537
It's a pretty big claim to suggest that a crime lab would destroy evidence on behalf of some nobody defense lawyer. I'm not saying it isn't possible just that a claim like that requires more proof then "because i said so"
>>
>>701380304
I asked what has HE done in the past 2 decades to help America, NOT what he "said" will do.

You cant be this stupid to not know the difference between past actions and words
>>
>>701380399
>(Lets try again) Help me, /b/, does this make me a faggot?
>>Last night, yes we're both 18+
>>On kik with friend
>>I tell him I got badass image folder off 4chins
>>He likey, I likey, no problemo
>>Tells me he was reading nudes with another dude
>>(I thought he meant like what we were doing, female pics)
>>I jokingly say "hopefully not his"
>>Tells me he was LITERALLY trading nudes with guy and that he's bi or whatever
>>surprise.jpg
>>I tell him that's fine, I don't judge
>>We cool
>>Later on asks if I am up to trade pics "for real"
>>He tells me he really wants to see my dick
>>y tho
>>I say "I don't care, I'll show you mine but I'm not into that so you don't have to send me anything
>>He says he's impressed by pic
>>Wants to do it again soon
>So /b/, do you think this makes me a faggot? I don't have any feelings towards him or anything like that, he's just a good friend. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIS SCHLONG


Yup you're a faggot. You can't even fucking post your own thread. Also you're leading the faggit on. Stop it, unless you're gonna suck his dick.
>>
>>701377643
actually, perot pulled about even from both sides. this is a myth.
>>
>>701378948
>republicans are going to stay home and Trump will have effectively killed the party.

Republicans almost always out-vote democrats, especially in non-presidential elections.
>>
>>701380624
So your suggestion is she went down to the crime lab. And asked them the destroy evidence so she could free a man who raped a 12 year old. And the people at the crime lab said hey, I like the frumpy little nobody of a lawyer I'll do as she asks. This is what you are saying.
>>
>>701380719
Exactly, and that's what Trumpies do. Spill out bullshit without any facts to back up their claims.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 716x724) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 716x724
>>701371190
How much is correct the record paying you?
>>
>>701380927
And this year they will not. And when they stay home because of Trump, they will lose the senate and maybe even the house.

Trump is doing us a favor a better party will raise from the ashes.
>>
>>701380927
Funny didn't happened when Obama got elected
>>
>>701378453
Oh, so it's a diplomatic compound. In the words of your sainted goddess who has never done any wrong and is divinely infallible "what difference does it make?". She fucked up and American diplomatic and military staff died.
>>
>>701380927
Perot didn't have anything going the liberals like though did he?
>>
File: trump.png (525 KB, 1328x2582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.png
525 KB, 1328x2582
>>701380794
>>
trump gets way more attention here than hillary. you'd think otherwise with this being the possibility of a first woman president.

the problem is hillary is more robot than human.
and trump is more baboon than human.
>>
>>701369508
We don't get a choice. It just seems like we do. It's all predetermined by our overlords
>>
>>701380956
>>701380719
she wasn´t a nobody though
The case was in 1982
she was the first Lady of Arkansas prior to that date from 79 to 81 to be exact
she also was the wife of billy boy
who was the governor

bill also was Attorney General of Arkansas from 77 to 79
>>
>>701379548
>Trump ADMITS openly to everything he is and does

That's why. People are sick and tired of liars and crooks like Hillary. Everything she says is a fucking lie, she denies taking in millions from overseas investors and Wall Street, she's a criminal, etc. etc. We at least know what Trump actually thinks and feels. Hillary is a fucking robot.
>>
>>701381205
Oh look is that same song again..

Whats it called? "You cry about the same shit over and over"

Its a Trumpy hit!!
>>
>>701377669
then the french people were like "who is paying for all this shit, louis??

then they revolted and terrorized. And the brits were like "u can have all that shit to yourself"
>>
>>701371830
>>701371973
>>701372245
A third party will not win. The general population does not have the brain power to choose between more than 2 things.

I have asked people why they will vote for someone they know is bad over a third party who they feel is better. Every one of them justifies it with circular logic and other fallacious arguments.

Ever heard someone say "I will not for for xxx because I know he's not going to win." And they will nott win because people will not vote for them. But people will not vote for them because they will not win. But... etc.

I'm sure you see the issue with this argument. The supporting evidence relies on the argument it is trying to support being true. You can not do that. You need supporting evidence that is true independent of the argument. The 'I'm not voting for him because he will not win' argument is always invalid, and every single person using it is an idiot.
>>
>>701381681
scary to imagine that over half of the us population is literally mentally retarded
>>
>>701381205
No one cares when libs fuck up. Remember kartina? The press was on a 24 hour cycle of blaming bush for the weather.

5 times as many people are homeless from the flooding in LA this summer and you'll be hard pressed to see a mention about it in the news.
>>
>>701381509
So the suggestion is that the governor's wife walked into the crime lab, told them to destroy evidence and then they all said yes ma'am.
>>
>>701382123
>No one cares when libs fuck up. Remember kartina? The press was on a 24 hour cycle of blaming bush for the weather.

Sad thing is it was the local govt that completely fucked over that entire situation, not wanting to receive federal aid or what-not.
>>
>>701381552
Because you faggots and your biased media refuse to even acknowledge when a pinko does anything wrong. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hillary could murder an infant via shotgun sodomy on national TV and you morons would still enthusiastically support her. That's the difference between our parties. We're Trump to actually do something illegal he'd be called out by us, look what happens every time he says something offensive. Were he to do something on the same order of Hillary's corruption, we'd turn on him. You people wouldn't turn on the red queen if she ordered the sacrifice of every male child to Moloch.>>701381659
>>
>>701382388
you talk like that would never ever happen
she probably had money in it and most likely was acquaintance to the chef of the crime lab

and yes i too don´t think that she just went in and said "guys please destory this evidence for me"
that would be just dumb to assume

what i think happened was she talked to the chef who then made sure the evidence is thrown out
>>
>>701382123
Except for lying subhumans claiming Trump only brought play dough for the kiddies and nothing else.
>>
>>701381374
> asked what he has done in these past 2 decades to help America

> post a pic that shows(writen) he hasn't done anything

Point proven 100% Trumpy retards
>>
>>701369508
>britfag
kys mohammed
>>
>>701372402
Tell that to Ron Paul
>>
>>701381889
They are. I swear we need to cleanse the land of these people. Give them a critical thinking test of some sort to determine their ability to use basic logic. If they score below a limit, say the lowest 20% of the population, sterilize them.
>>
>>701369508
>"buhngazzi"
>"da emailz"
>"shill"
>"I'm not american, but..."

The only fucking arguments you useless rednecks have. Hillary Clinton will be your fucking president, instead of russian loving, ignorant Trump.

Deal with it.
>>
>>701382814
It's better than Hillary fucking things up.
>>
File: 1468819216195.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468819216195.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>701369508
1
>>
File: 1467823485561.jpg (43 KB, 540x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467823485561.jpg
43 KB, 540x450
>>701369508
>>
>>701382631
I like how you asume im a Dem, fun fact im neither. Its plain easy to see how Trump and its supporters are fucking retarded, have fun loosing. Another fun fact:: you are loosing
>>
>>701382932
>being this butt mad
>all liberals ever
>>
>>701382814
What has your sainted goddess done? Right now Trump has created thousands of jobs and pumped billions of dollars into the economy, that's a pretty big net positive.
>>
it´s nice knowing that one of the mightiest countries in the world wants to elect known liar
>>
>>701383161
Calls me retarded for assuming he supports Hillary while assuming I support Trump and misspelling losing. Which one of us is the retard? I'll just come out and ask you then, which candidate do you support?
>>
>>701383279
* a known liar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/23/recalling-hillary-clintons-claim-of-landing-under-sniper-fire-in-bosnia/
>>
File: 989.jpg (88 KB, 400x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
989.jpg
88 KB, 400x398
>>701377066

>Pretending this hard
>>
>>701382123
And who ya blaming now for Louisiana?

Oh right Obama. Funny that huh?
>>
>>701382932

You will be responsible for the deaths of millions of americans when shillary starts ww3.

I just pray for your sake you catch a klashnikov bullet in your head to snuff out your pathetic existence so you aren't gut wrenchingly riddled with the guilt you are entitled to.
>>
>>701376250
yes he was, you need to do more reading and understanding. Don't come back until you understand your post is wrong.
>>
>>701383161
>calling other people retarded
>loosing
>>
>>701369508
Lmfao, nope. You're forgetting that Trump is a racebaiting fucknut who only cares about himself.
>>
File: 1450047870826.jpg (51 KB, 750x931) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450047870826.jpg
51 KB, 750x931
>>701380602

Hildog did 9/11 confirmed
>>
>>701383470
So salty, so delicious
>>
>>701383678
Well played sir
>>
>>701383729
Given the behavior of the left wing you wanna call Trump a race baiter? It's like you have a total lack of self awareness.
>>
File: WHATTHEHELL.jpg (138 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WHATTHEHELL.jpg
138 KB, 1160x629
If you're only going to focus on the negatives the yes, I guess it looks bad. She's also had decades of legislative experience but i guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

>But da e-mails, won't somebody please think of the e-mails
I would if there was ever anything prosecutble found but it turned out to be non-story, just like the AP's recent piece on her donor meetings
>the death of an Americans in benghazi
like we were going to exit that situation in a clam, peaceful manner. there would've been more if Clinton hadn't intervened
>usher in the start of a new cold war
i don't know if you missed it but war is coming, regardless of who's president and i'd rather have a woman in charge who has the generals on her side rather than a orange meme who thinks he knows more than them
>the wife of a disgraced impeached presiden
even during the impeachment trial there was no disgrace. the public turned on the republican house and senate and bill now has the approval rating to prove it. it was a bj. get over it.
>a guy who wants nothing but peace with russia, who putin actively likes and is Europes only real chance at stopping the islamification of the continent, just because unlike the rest of the establishment he says it how it is?
Europes problems are it's own. handle your own shit because we're up to our necks in ours. as for putin, trump will be nothing more than his pawn just like he's becoming another republican pawn right now, moving to the center on every issue and backing off the rhetoric that made him a standout candidate in the first place. the guy's soft underneath. a trump presidency would actually be a trump cabinet presidency. the guy will leave all the heavy lefting to his people while he glory-hogs and becomes a de-facto cheerleader for his legislative team. what else could he do? lead? ha!
>>
>>701383729
I'd say anyone voting for the Blob is the fucknut
>>
>>701369508
Our election process is not so clear cut and concise. "WE" don't actually get to pick our president... and electoral committee does. Sometimes it coincides with popular vote, but most times it doesn't.

We are cucked and most don't even know it, those who do are shamed for "not voting". System is fucked.
>>
>>701384159
You seem to like that word, you use it a lot.
>>
>>701384159
Look dude, I'm not a fan of Trump either, but don't act like Hillary isn't a shitty, corrupt politician. Neither of them should've even gotten close to the nomination.
>>
>>701383314
Excuuuuse me for not spell checking while im at work. But hey mistakes can be made, oh wait i betrayed America!! Oh nooooo.

To answer you, i dont support anyone. Again is plain and simple to know that Trump wont do shit for America. When you work for millionaires for 8 yrs you see who actually cares for who
>>
>>701377313
The answer to your question is, "yes, you are a fucking moron."

But this guy, >>701377659,
is showing signs of intelligence and actual thought processes
>>
File: download (1).jpg (17 KB, 194x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
17 KB, 194x260
>>701384746
Did you just compare a typo to mishandling classified documents? I don't support anyone either, but I'd vote in Horsecock over hillary.
>>
>>701377388
Johnson is the only other candidate but he's too much of a pussy and he will just get pushed around if elected. Might as well be a Democrat if elected.
He would be a better candidate in 2020 or 2024, he would have a much better chance of actually getting shit done
>>
>>701384399
Why are like 75% of his supporters rural uneducated racists, then? Why does he retweet white supremacists? Why didn't he disavow David Duke?

Don't get me wrong, Hillary's a pile of dogshit, but Trump would be worse for the country TBH.
>>
>>701371190
Nice bait, anon. I'll bite.

Do you left wing leaning parasites not realize that no president alone can have complete access to the nukes? Both the president, and a high ranking military official have the two codes needed to launch anything. I cringe every time anybody on either side of the argument says "Do you want so and so to have the nuclear launch codes? You're crazy!"

They dont, they wont, they cant.

Clinton is disgraced. He's a bottom feeding degenerate who committed acts of infidelity. Lack of morals for somebody who has the most important job in the world.

"Trump is a psychotic narcissist..."
How can you prove it? He's said nothing that makes me, or anybody outside of the liberal echo chamber think this. You're just reciting liberal propaganda.

Hilldog is a corrupt snake who lies, cheats, and thinks she's above the law. She's a disgusting excuse for a human being and the fact anybody even considers her for employment anywhere is incomprehensible.
>>
Someone link
>>700000000
and
>>699999999

I was out of town
>>
>>701385492
Citation needed on all of that. Example, Trump did disavow Duke. http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/
Despite what the media craps out I think you'd find a large number of educated people voting Trump, myself included. I don't support him, or even like him. But he's clearly the lesser of two very evils. I hate that I have to do this but I feel the Democrats left me with no choice. I remember the 90s, and I absolutely will not do anything to allow Hillary any more power. She's awful. This election is like a nightmare for me.
>>
>>701379378
So you think the clintons are for the middle and lower class...
seems like she relates to and understands their struggles, since they are only millionaires and not billionaires
>>
>>701379840
Yep. Calling me names and ridiculing me is sure gonna make me want to change my vote.
Not.
>>
File: image.jpg (982 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
982 KB, 4032x3024
>>701370431
>this was tried in 1812
>what is scorched earth
>what is the battle of New Orleans
>who is Andrew Jackson
Yeah right britfag, you might try that stuff with niggers, but you treat fellow Englishman like niggers and you get revolution. All you had to do was give parliamentary representation to us and we'd still be sucking the queens teat to this day.
>>
>>701385492
>75% rural uneducated racists
>mfw you think half the US lives in rural areas, is uneducated and are racist
>>
>>701379709
hahahahaha! "accidentally" thousands of times?
>>
>>701385284
Btw what's in those "classified documents"? Do you know the exact content?
>>
>>701369508
>Plenty of legitimate reasons to have Hillary
>Only list the retarded redneck ones
You're a brit, alright.
>>
>>701385284
>Horsecock over hillary
The only logical choice.
>>
>>701377659
"Unless they deserve it"

You do know we are not the only ones that have nukes right? Him nuking a country will not stop others from nuking us. Him saying that has the world on itchy fingers. You dont want other countries ready to nuke us.
>>
>>701384437
>>the wife of a disgraced impeached president
>even during the impeachment trial there was no disgrace. the public turned on the republican house and senate and bill now has the approval rating to prove it. it was a bj. get over it.

It wasn't over a "BJ" it was over the fact he lied under oath to the American public. The Clinton's are liars.
>>
>>701369991
Top kek

>>701370431
Stay mad eurocuck
>>
>>701369508
>Britfag here

You misspelled alt-right shill
>>
>>701387340
Playing the victim now? Like you haven't done the same?
> this fuken guy
>>
>>701387198
Name me all the help Trump DID for lower class and middle?

Ill wait
>>
>>701388126
And Trump is not? Why hasnt he shown his tax records?

"Huuuurrr duurr he's under audit"

He CAN still show it, unless he's hiding deals with Russia
>>
>>701369508
1. Don't blame us for your Islamification. Your ridiculous immigration and migration policies are at fault. I'm lumping Britain in with the rest of Europe because you changed many of your policies to move closer to the EU's in order to allow your own citizens free movement. You guys have made your choices, deal with the consequences. I also have no idea how you're connecting Trump to helping Europe in any way whatsoever.

2. Yes to everything you said, because life is a fucking bitch. However, Trump is a joke. He has no experience at all. Not that "Obama is inexperienced" shit, I mean literally, not metaphorically, no experience in government. Everything he says is bullshit that would come from a teenager who thinks they can fix the world if not for stupid adults. He's George Bush, but aggressive. He's a disaster.


So, yes. Hillary is a monster who touts her experience until you mention how all of her experience is negative, then she calls you a misogynist. She's a vile cunt who just wants power by any means, and the only person the GOP could have ran that would lose to her is Donald Trump. I've mostly been a left-leaning moderate (I'm even registered as an independent) but the political left is a joke now. I wanted so badly for the GOP to have a contested convention and place Ryan up for vote. But he's not dumb, he knows it's better to run next cycle instead of now. But fuck, he could have set the GOP on the non-retarded path for the first time in 20 years, and taught the Democrats a lesson they need to learn.
>>
>>701388334
this will take me a little while, I don't currently have the updated employee list in front of me and I will have to find a link to "Economics for Dummies" for you...
>>
>>701387426

I said 75% of his supporters, dumbass, not half the entire U.S. population - Trump's supporter amount isn't even near that.
>>
>>701388334
you sound like the standard democrat, keep asking the question but don't provide the answer about your own choice.
>>
>>701386038
Trump didn't disavow Duke at all at first until he was pressured to later: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/28/trump-on-david-duke-i-dont-know-anything-about-him-i-dont-know-about-white-supremacists/

Trump leads with poorly educated: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/ (Although to be fair PBS has shown political bias before, so you might have a point with this).
>>
>>701386038
Oh, almost forgot: Trump retweets white supremacist: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276919-trump-retweets-another-apparent-white-supremacist

Trump is fundamentally a shitty human being.
>>
>>701371504
How does it feel to be this retarded?

You know there are third parties 178333x more competent than the current two choices. Fucking idiot
>>
>>701388839
>And Trump is not? Why hasn't he shown his tax records?

Not showing tax records has nothing to do with lying. Lets get those Clinton speech transcripts to all the big banks....

>He CAN still show it, unless he's hiding deals with Russia

What a huge jump. It was Hillary Clinton when she was at the state department received money VIA the Clinton Foundation, from a Canadian company, Uranium One, that was eventually sold to Russian interests who also donated to the Clinton Foundation during the time the transfer was taking place. Clinton's got paid, Russia got Uranium. But Donald Trump has ties to Russia because he said he would sit down and talk to Putin, and said he respected him...
>>
>>701369508
putin likes him because he thinks hell be a push over.

bill Clinton wasn't impeached, stop pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about. they TRIED to impeach him, as they've done with multiple presidents.
>is Europes only real chance at stopping the islamification of the continent.

I'm sorry, I thought this was the president of the U.S. not of the EU.
we don't vote in our leaders because we think they'll make other countries a better place you dumb faggot. stop looking to us to fix your problem and vote in leaders that will do it for you.
>>
>>701369508
>Its looking more and more likely Hillary is going to win

your point?

>a women who is responsible for the death of an Americans in benghazi

shit happens in that job, not a dealbreaker

> who clearly broke the law in the email scandal,
no she didn't
>who is going to usher in the start of a new cold war

with who? Your country?

>and is the wife of a disgraced impeached president.

so what?

Why are you even posting?
>>
Trump actually asked WHY we can't use nuclear weapons. He asked it multiple times in an interview. I can't with a rational mind allow him to have nuclear launch codes...
>>
>>701390546
>Trump didn't disavow Duke at all at first until he was pressured to later:

He didnt disavow because he didn't even want to acknowledge the KKK at all
has Hillary disavowed Will Quigg? http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton/

>Trump leads with poorly educated

The problem with this is it cites "un-college educated white males" no shit. Being one of those white males I NEVER had the opportunity to go to college. I grew up in a poor community where all my black and Latino friends got their college education paid for by the govt. My parents made too much money (they made less than most if not all the others in my community) for me to get any assistance. Im sure many other white males had this happen to them.
>>
>>701391657
>Trump actually asked WHY we can't use nuclear weapons. He asked it multiple times in an interview. I can't with a rational mind allow him to have nuclear launch codes...

It takes an act of congress to declare war and use nukes, or did you miss that class in school because it conflicted with your SJW classes?

Yet we have an idiot in office who let everyone know who has the codes. http://politistick.com/joe-biden-points-man-hillary-rally-holding-nuclear-codes-video/
>>
>>701391657
Yeah but Trump is a businessman. With 6 bankruptcies. He has the proper sense to use our nuclear infrastructure wisely.
>>
>>701391973
>It takes an act of congress to declare war and use nukes,

N it doesn't, actually. The President is the CIC and could order a strike like any other military action. And he US has for years claimed it has the right to a first strike in a nuclear war.
>>
File: trumpliftshillary.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpliftshillary.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>701369508
Trump is a full on retard. Clinton is awful, but you can't expect a retard to beat her.
>>
>>701371190
This
>>
File: melania_-_copie_6.jpg (202 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
melania_-_copie_6.jpg
202 KB, 2000x1333
>>701375074
I would rail the dyke Melania did lez porn with for sure
>>
>>701391683
>.thegatewaypundit.com

sounds legit
>>
>>701370621
ITT: Once again, the rest of the world pays attention to America because nobody cares about their dumb, boring country.
>>
>>701392086
No, that is not true...

"The United States has a two-man rule in place, and while only the president can order the release of nuclear weapons, the order must be confirmed by the Secretary of Defense (there is a hierarchy of succession in the event that the president is killed in an attack)." -Wikipedia

"There's a "must notify" part of the nuclear protocol that requires the DoD and whomever else inside the White House to notify senior leaders of the US government in the event of a nuclear launch. These leaders includeSpeaker of the House, President Pro Temp of the Senate, Majority/Minority Leaders of both houses of Congress, the Chairperson of the various oversight committees that are tied to war (Appropriations, Defense, Intelligence, Energy). The chain of command, that requires the Secretary of Defense and others to relay such an order is robust enough to handle such a statistically-impossible scenario of a "rogue president" ordering a launch."

TLDR: Any POTUS could order a strike but there are many checks and balances in place that prevent one person from launching nukes on their own authority.
>>
>>701390546
Trump didn't immediately disavow Duke because he was probably insulted people even felt he should have to. Hillary has had the vocal support of numerous racists, including Klansmen, and she hasn't gotten anywhere near the same flak. Honestly, it should've gone without saying.
That PBS poll is probably just political bias. Given the caliber of some of Hillary's supporters I don't think it's fair to say Trump has the idiot vote locked down.
That white supremacist is an asshole, and Trump shouldn't have given him any airtime. BUT you people seriously expect Trump to personally vet retweets? The guy is some nobody blogger from the Netherlands, if I'm not mistaken; how the fuck could anyone expect him to have caught that? Come on dude.
>>
>>701393345
Actually there was quite a bit of concern about Nixon going rogue and using nukes during --get this-- bouts of depression he had as President.

Protocols can be torn up like pieces of paper if you have the right nut in office. Don't think that's going to protect us.
>>
File: 1470830471716.jpg (21 KB, 446x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470830471716.jpg
21 KB, 446x319
>>701369508
ITT: The butthurt is strong. I'm popping popcorn in preparation of savoring every single moment of Hillary's overwhelming victory over that dumbfuck Trump.
>>
>>701393468
>Hillary has had the vocal support of numerous racists, including Klansmen,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
>>
>>701392915
>>>701391683 (You)
>>.thegatewaypundit.com
>sounds legit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
http://www.vocativ.com/312479/kkk-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-kkk_us_56e7373ae4b0b25c918304f2
http://ijr.com/2016/08/681616-website-digs-up-damning-video-of-kkk-leader-will-quigg-endorsing-hillary-clinton/

want more?? Instead of discrediting the source why dont you watch the video yourself?
>>
>>701393575

you are in for a big fucking suprise buddy
>>
File: 1467503009321-1.png (2 MB, 1520x7600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467503009321-1.png
2 MB, 1520x7600
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 300x57) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 300x57
>>701393622
>www.vocativ.com
>vocaltv
just gtfo faggot
>>
>>701393704
>buddy

sure faggot
Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 51
Thread DB ID: 75664



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.