Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Would you?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 18
Would you?
>>
rolling
>>
>>701288325
literally would spin it until i landed on red
>>
>>701288442

This simply will not do. I want more money, so I'm gonna go again.
>>
Not about to die hmu 50m
>>
spin
>>
roll fucking biased wheels these days
>>
Why wouldn't i bet on a 70 percent chance
>>
Im fucking rich
>>
>>701288569
rip faggot
>>
Roll
>>
roll
>>
>>701288325
>>701288325

TEST
>>
>>701288325
Roll
>>
roll
>>
roll
>>
>>701288325
Im hoping it lands on the red.
>>
rloll,
>>
>>701288516
Heh, nice...
>>
Yeah, if every slot was equal.
>>
>>701288325
lets do it
>>
>>701288325
70% chance of money
30% chance of sweet release
Either way my life would be better
>>
Yes, fucking worth it either way.
>>
rawl
>>
I would be happy with literally any result
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
rrrr
>>
Fuck it rolling
>>
Rolllllllliiiiiinnnnnngggggg
>>
Easily. Either way my problems are solved
>>
>>701288325
sounds like a win/win to me tbh

spin it
>>
Worst case scenario half a mil? 1 in 8 chance of death?

Fuck dude I'd probably do it for 100k. I'm indifferent to death.
>However
If that red space was burning alive or drowning I may reconsider!
>>
>>701288325
roll
>>
>>701288325
fucken what do i have to lose
>>
>>701288325
roll....
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
sure
>>
File: Neckbeard.jpg (55 KB, 600x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Neckbeard.jpg
55 KB, 600x500
>>701288906
My odds were wrong, 30% chance of death but whatever. I'm $10b richer. So glad we had this conversation.
>>
>>701288325
pls give me monees
>>
>>701289117
>ifunny watermark
>>
Of course. Rrrrrrrollin
>>
>>701288325
roll
>>
roll
>>
>>701289117
well now you're dead so way to go
>>
>>701288325
this is a win win then
>>
spin
>>
Shit
Either way Ima die happy
Roll
>>
>>701288325
Definitely.
I would do it without think twice.
Even is the price is 1 thousand dollas.

Rolling.
>>
roll like my life depends on it
>>
>>701289230
Feelin greedy, second roll
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
yep
>>
sure
>>
roll
>>
Rullo
>>
rolling right now honestly i would
>>
>>701288325
rollerino
>>
>>701288325
roll dezz nuts
>>
>>701288325
Sure.
>>
>>701288325
Rollerino
>>
6 get
>>
rollo
>>
Rollen
>>
>>701288325
Yeah im down
>>
>>701288325
Fuck yes
>>
>>701288325
Yes because my wife and daughter get my paycheck for the rest of their lives if I die.
>>
>>701288325
Rolling
>>
>>701288325
Yes
>>
>>701288325
THIS. also rollin
>>
File: !vuzegotmydata.png (383 KB, 671x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
!vuzegotmydata.png
383 KB, 671x377
dude i get 7 all time daw
>>
roollloing chef
>>
Roll
>>
r9llling
>>
Roll, win-win either way
>>
>>701288325
honestly getting shot in the head is the easiest way and most painless way to die, its over in a second and when your dead you feel no suffering, you dont have to care about anything, just embrace the void, this is legit one of the best things u can ask for. so if u did land on the red, you would be the luckiest. i wouldve killed myself by now if i had a gun.
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
yes
>>
Yolo
>>
Well there is only a 14.28% chance of losing... I'd try it.
>>
File: LonelyNights.png (393 KB, 744x514) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LonelyNights.png
393 KB, 744x514
>>701289857
I mean see that? fucking first roll 7
>>
Roll
>>
prob red lets see
>>
>>701288325
If you dont youre a nigger
>>
>>701288325
yes
>>
File: CHnnsu.jpg (32 KB, 190x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CHnnsu.jpg
32 KB, 190x219
>>701290127
>>701289857
Aye lemme get 3 in a row
>>
>>701288604
>>701288771

wrong and wrong cause dumb and dumber

learn to math dickhead

12.5% you kys and many keks are had
87.5% you don't and continue being a dumbass
>>
>>701288325
yes i would i hate life, if this was IRL i would roll. so rolling.
>>
>>701290127

Haha, the fates are telling you something.

Enjoy hell, motherfucker!
>>
rollar
>>
roll.
>>
This is the stupidest post ever
>>
>>701288325
end me
>>
>>701288325
rolli
>>
9 get
>>
roll
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
Roll
>>
9GET
>>
>>701290087
see >>701290318
the same applies
>>
i would
>>
>>701288325
Meat spin me roll roll like A rabbit om bom bom
>>
Rolling
>>
>>701290339

Well fuck.
>>
Rolling
>>
>>701290383
it's a thread clownfish
>>
rell
>>
>>701288325
Let's roll and see.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (3 KB, 125x84) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ddd.jpg
3 KB, 125x84
>>701290339
I mean lel if i overdose one day i'm hero then?
''When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell''
>>
>>701290526
that went better than expected.
>>
Rarfag
>>
Roll
>>
roll
>>
Go
>>
>>701288325
yes
>>
Gif
>>
>>701288325
roll
>>
TFW this is a fortune telling post and I die tomorrow.
>>
roll. i wanna kms anyways
>>
hmm
>>
>>701288325
nyrucan
>>
No balls
>>
ye
>>
File: 4chan2.jpg (217 KB, 1200x833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chan2.jpg
217 KB, 1200x833
WHY YES I WOULD

OP IS A FAG

ALSO HEAVEN
>>
>>701288325
I have nothing to lose
>>
http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=500k&c2=1M&c3=5M&c4=50M&c5=100M&c6=1B&c7=10B&c8=Death+by+bullet+in+head&t=would+you%3F&time=5

Lets see.
>>
Why not.
Rolling.
>>
>>701288325
Roll
>>
I believe i would.
>>
>>701290318
Learn to look at the picture. It's obvious that you die if your post ends in 7, 8 or 9, and since your post can end in any whole number from 0 to 9, I think that their math is correct.
>>
Bsisjamkak
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325

Fͤͮ̊ͯ̾̎ͮ́̏ͯ̚͏̶̨̳̹̩̙͙̠U̸̜̗̝̹͇̩͖͎̱̣̫̻̹̫͍̱ͩͣ̀͒͂ͩ̇̅̕͞͞ͅÇ̣͕͕͉̯͔͋̈́͆ͪ͌̽ͯ̐̊̄͊̐̆ͦ̈́ͩ̂͊͋̀K̗͇͔̮̱͇͎̲̬͓͚̩̦̣ͣͮ̅ͫ̀͑͌̌̀̚͘͝ͅ ̴͙̻̮͈̜̤̙̓͗̂̈́ͯ̇̊̓͒̈́̏ͦ̀͌ͪ̚͠Y̨̠̼͉̫̯̒̀̿̋̓̂ͨ̾ͨ͋ͮͦO͂̓ͮ̏͗ͫ̍͂ͭ͏̵̙̟̻͖͍̦̪͙̻̜͙̬̺͙͎̀͜Ū̷̷̠̬͈̮̪̫͎͎͙̼͔͂̿̏̈ͩ̈́͐ͤ̾͘͘͡ ̢̣̫̱͈̓̓̽ͮ̋̓ͭ͛̊̍̍ͫM̨̫̫̺͙̰̯̩̩̙̳͆ͩ̃͛ͮ́ͧ͌̒̉͟O͉͈̲̞̗̪̭̜̪̹̪̤̼̟͔̦̜̫̹͒̅ͧ͗͑͛̊ͪ́͊͂ͮ̅̓̑̒́̚͢͜͠͞Oͣ̂͆͊̋̔̓̏̄̿͊̐ͦ̽̄͐̚̚͏̧̯̗͖T̴̛̉̾̉̃ͬͩͯ̉̌ͧ҉͕͍͚͇͚̩̞̣͙̻̻̬̣̲S̷̤̜̭̮͈̫̤̯̙̳ͩ̇̍͗̆̚
>>
Rollino
>>
ROLLIN' MOTHERFUCKER
>>
rollerino
>>
I'm invincible, rolling for headshot
>>
You know I would

Rolling for my nigger Trashaun
>>
>>701290527
Rolling without heda. My money here I cum
>>
>>701288325
roll fo 6
>>
>>701288325
rall
>>
Rollin
>>
ight
>>
>>701290999
Lmao ur ultradead
>>
>>701288325
Roll
>>
>>701288325
spin the wheel boy
>>
>>701288325
hell yes
>>
ok..
>>
Rawl
>>
>>701288325
rholl
>>
>>701288325
sounds good to me
>>
>>701288325
Yes
>>
>>701288325
eek
>>
May the ods be ever in my favor!
>>
I hope i live
>>
>>701288325
Of course, m'boy. Rolleru.
>>
>>701288325
Gimme that gun
>>
they see me rolling
>>
>>701288325
10b ez money
>>
>>701291250
rip
>>
>>701291377

Does this fucking mean I die twice or what
>>
>>701288325
Rawl
>>
File: z2dDKiO.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z2dDKiO.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
Ive got nothing to lose by spinning this wheel.
My life will improve, or this suffering finally comes to an end.
Pic related, that one dingdong's shotgun suicide helmet.
>>
Roll
>>
SPIN THIS SHIT
>>
>>701288325
Rawl
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
yes
>>
Rolling
>>
i wont die anyways u know PUTAS
>>
>>701288325
yee
>>
Rroll
>>
>>701288325
12.5% chance I kill myself. 62.5 percent I get rich enough to have diminishing returns in life. 25 percent chance I get enough money to get a great foundation going in life, (nice car, good house, ect.) and I won't be so spoiled by riches that I won't get severely depressed and end it all.

75 percent chance I die and 25 percent chance I get a decent life going. The odds are in my favor considering how cancerous this post is.

Kill yourself OP
>>
>>701288325

Yeah, I would. Minimum is 500k.
30% of chance of death.
30% chance of a small fortune instantly in my lap.
40% chance of large fortune in my lap.

Of that, 40% is sufficient enough to never work again in my lifetime, while 20% is sufficient enough to ensure my heirs never work in their lifetime, either.

Realistically speaking, a 70% of hitting big is nice. I wouldn't mind doing this, and this is why I roll. Anyways, it never says I die if I get shot in the head. 10% chance of surviving if I do get shot in the head.
>>
Rullz
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
Let's do this
>>
;;ets go
>>
>>701288325
Well, let's find out
>>
>>701288325
roll
>>
Damn right. Any number is a win.
>>
Ayyoo lma9o
>>
Ofcourse, im not seeing a downside here.
>>
Rollllllll
>>
Rollerino
>>
Niqqa
>>
>>701288325
mognoose
>>
>>701288325
J.K. Rawlings
>>
>>701288325
i hope it lands on red
>>
>>701288325
roll
>>
>>701288325
Literally nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1471157293213.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471157293213.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>
>>701290645
ayy my man biggie didnt expect to find it on a shitty thread
>>
>>701288325
fuck it
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 640x1075) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 640x1075
>>
i love you puta
>>
File: 1471157375729.jpg (63 KB, 898x886) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471157375729.jpg
63 KB, 898x886
>>
>>701288325
C'mon c'mon C'MON
>>
spiiin you faggot dooo iiiiit
>>
>>701291882
Apparently nothing to gain either. ;_;
>>
7 8 or 9 get
>>
Judicial
>>
yollllo
>>
>>701288325

i really need it to land in red
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reeeee.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>701291999
Does this mean i would get shot 3 times in the head ?
>>
>>701291997
FUCK
>>
roll
>>
>>701288325

roll it.
>>
>>701288325
Let's get rekt
>>
money me money now
>>
File: mr.meeseeks.jpg (376 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mr.meeseeks.jpg
376 KB, 1600x900
Rolling for red!
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
Always rollin'
>>
>>701288325
6 get
>>
I'm cool with 500k shit
>>
spin
>>
>>701292173
>50 000 000
im okay with that
>>
Toll
>>
>>701288325
Rollin'
>>
>>701288325
yes, ive been trying to kill myself for years
>>
Rolling for reed, fucker
>>
Bitch I want to die
>>
>>701288325
roll for bread
>>
>>701288325
Ok, let's see !
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Rolling 4 doe
>>
>>701288325
shot in the head by a water gun.
>>
Dgaf
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
for a izi life
>>
>>701290880
another idiot or samefagging
I'll say it again...learn to math

ask an adult if you can't work it out but don't shitpost because you're a dumbass shithead
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
mine roll is holy
>>
Niggers!
>>
>>701288325
roll
>>
>>701288325
I will
>>
Hi
>>
SPIN
>>
> test
>>
Spinn
>>
Rolling
>>
let's DO IT
>>
>>701288325
reggiN
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
Of course
>>
J.K. Rolling
>>
LLOR
>>
>>701288325
ROLL NIGGERS
>>
>>701292666
30 billion fucking sweet
>>
>>701288325
Roln
>>
>>701291676
>30% chance of death

the retard is strong with this one
>>
wololo
>>
>>701288325
rollan
>>
El rollio fagets
>>
ayy lmao
>>
rollerino
>>
>>701288325
Yes
>>
>>701288325
I'd spin it until I can't
>>
>>701292939
Fuck I'm ded
>>
>>701288325
fuck yeah I would
>>
>>701288325
rollin
>>
ASD
>>
Rollin'
>>
Roll
>>
I would. Roll
>>
i rich
>>
>filename keked
Rawlin
>>
fuck
>>
rolling
>>
>>701288325
sas
>>
>>701288325
roll
>>
>>701288325
lol?
>>
>>701288325
Yes I would
>>
hola fgt
>>
>>701288325
Nope, money doesnt make you happy
>>
>>701288325
Do it
>>
Roll
>>
>>701288325
Rolling for pleasure
>>
sure
>>
>>701288325
Rollen
>>
Rollllll
>>
Why not
>>
>>701288325
2nd time
>>
Rollerino
>>
Let's do it.
>>
>>701288325

Go ahead. Make my day.
>>
Rell
>>
>>701288325
Roll boii
>>
roll
>>
>>701288325
lets go i win either way
>>
roll
>>
>>701293456
Fuck, missed by one
>>
>>701288325
rollinxdroflmao
Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 18
Thread DB ID: 75498



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.