Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
How are you enjoying your mutilated jew dicks /b/?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 39
File: Natural-v-Cut.jpg (239 KB, 707x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Natural-v-Cut.jpg
239 KB, 707x800
How are you enjoying your mutilated jew dicks /b/?
Tell me, did a rabbi suck your dick when he finished the procedure?
>>
Natural is gross according to every good looking girl. Women don't want a skin flap dropping off a tiny dick. Get that shit cut so you don't look like a fucking weirdo.
>>
File: 1457946264024.jpg (6 KB, 250x141) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457946264024.jpg
6 KB, 250x141
>mutelate their sons genitals to please their jewish overlords while calling europeans cucks

USA USA USA
>>
>>701260124
nobody cares what american women think
>>
>>701259894
found the cock lover.
>>
File: dried-vs-fresh[1].jpg (215 KB, 570x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dried-vs-fresh[1].jpg
215 KB, 570x260
>>
>>701260124
>every good looking girl
you mean every good looking american

who have been programmed to accept jew mutliation like all the males

fucking cucks

america is a shithole
>>
>>701260124
Your a fucking idiot.
>>
>>701259894


I didn't consent to it and would reverse it if I easily could. Thanks for reminding me again you fucking asshole.
>>
>>701260154
staying uncut to please your muslim overlords.
>>
>>701260124
Only in America though. European women don't give a single fuck. Actually, they think circumcised dicks look weird
>>
>>701260218
beta virgin detected.
>>
File: loungin.jpg (250 KB, 995x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loungin.jpg
250 KB, 995x750
>>701259894

Feels good man
>>
>>701260331
this though
>>
>>701260333
muslims do it too, retard
>>
>>701260339
that's not what your mother said.
>>
>>701260124
kill yourself
>>
File: 1472058823933.png (443 KB, 655x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472058823933.png
443 KB, 655x653
>>701260333
hahah wtf are u talking about mad boi
>>
>>701260476
sure kid.
>>
File: 1471354525854.jpg (146 KB, 440x457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471354525854.jpg
146 KB, 440x457
>>701260331

It's bad enough I have to think about it everytime I piss, then I get reminded when I'm just trying to see funny pictures. Fuck you OP
>>
>>701260218

>American

>Good looking


hahahahaah get real /b/
>>
>>701260333
muslims also get circumcised....
>>
>>701260486
That makes no sense but at least you tried
>>
>>701260333
muslims literally invented genital mutilation, kys
>>
>>701260520
oh look here it is. the first response from the insecure uncut fag.
maybe you should stick to posting your BBC threads.
>>
>>701260486
you sure showed him kid.
>>
>>701260476
>>701260520
>>701260629
>>701260664
>>701260685
amazing the responses you get
>>
I never understood how something every man is born with can be considered gross or unattractive
>>
Femanon here. sorry mutilated freaks, but girls prefer uncut. Just to play with the foreskin is such a pleasure for us girls, and skin keeps the tip clean and hydrated aswell. Jewish mutilations dosen't attract women at all sorry :(.

you might aswell start competing in the paralympics with your mutilated little penis.
>>
>>701260788
sorry I forgot its children's hour.
>>
>>701260486
you must be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>701260949
lurk moar faggot
>>
ImaswedesologicallyIamnotcircumcised

butIdohaveatinypenis
>>
>>701260387
mad fagget detected
>>
>>701260920
Yeah and another thing, since when do women dictate how men look?
Like just shut the fuck up and get back to guzzling on my dick roastie bitch
>>
>>701259894
As a european woman (I'm from Spain) i prefere uncut dicks.
>>
>>701259894
no, but he did tongue my ass.
>>
>>701259894
honestly kinda pissed wish my parents had left it alone and let me choose. but cant change the past so meh
>>
File: 1471867478059.jpg (129 KB, 804x787) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471867478059.jpg
129 KB, 804x787
>>701260689
sorry to destroy your believes but Im far from being unsecure or a fag ;)
>>
Kek at all the cut people. Let me guess. after they mutilated you they threw the foreskin in a fire and did some voodoo ritual while dancing and watching the foreskin burn? >>701259894
>>
>>701260124
kike detected.
>>
>>701261202
Spanish woman are literally the sexiest people on the planet, its not the way you look with your shitty brown skin, its the way you carry yourselfs its too god damn sexy i will never date white women again.
>>
File: 62914193.jpg (90 KB, 407x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
62914193.jpg
90 KB, 407x405
>>701260949
...but you're right m8
>>
>>701259894
Don't know why you bitches complain. But not gonna lie cut is disgusting fem here
>>
>>701261467
Cut beta fag can't handle the truth
>>
Had to get it cut foreskin was way too tight and couldn't have sex cause of it without lots of lube. Tried stretching and steroid creams and it'd work for a while but would tighten up again. Finally jumped the gun and did it. It's not so bad and if a partner hasn't liked it I've never been told. Idk I think it's silly thinking about it, it's just skin.
>>
>>701259894
I had a medical condition where my penis would not fit trough my foreskin during an erection so they had to cut it off. So ye, bad sex is still better than no sex.
>>
enjoy your dickcheese eurocucks
>>
>>701261427
Thanks except for the shitty brown skin, not all spanish women have dark coloured skin. I'm one of them, i gel also sunburned quite easily.
>>
>>701259894
I thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ for my intact, perfect catholic dick. Also my parents, i guess. Those without foreskin look like their dicks have no belief in the Divinity of Christ
>>
>>701261202
Where in Spain?
>>
>>701260124
>every good looking girl
sounds like you are quite good at statistics jew
>>
>>701261613
learn to read, I'm uncut
now back to school
>>
>>701260685
>Muslims invented genial mutilation
>6,000 years after the Jews

Islam logic.
>>
>>701261664
You do realise you only get that if you don't wash for weeks. It's cum, enjoy never having sensitive sex your missing out jew
>>
>>701261776
Alzira, near valencia
>>
File: 1472059557787.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472059557787.png
116 KB, 589x493
>>701261622
>had sex
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: n9fmVA_web.jpg (71 KB, 714x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n9fmVA_web.jpg
71 KB, 714x430
>>701259894

Fun fact:

Did you know that the men and boys who were uncut in concentration camps were sent to work while the boys and men who were cut were sent straight to the gas chambers.

the more you know.
>>
>>701260949
>skin keeps the tip clean
Ye, lol enjoy your infections
>>
>>701259894
You're just mad that you have a three inch dick, and two of those inches is foreskin.
>>
>>701261937
Vigo
>>
> Be american
> saturday
> Human whale wife just woke up
> 5 pm
> demands tendies at bed
> Cant be bothered
> 350 pound 15 year old yells at me
> go to his room
> doritos all around his mouth and fingers
> watching anime
> Mfw.jpg he has no friends
> says his uncut cock is itching
> go to doctor
> Shows his dick
> 1 pound of dick cheese falls out

and thats why americans mutilate their dick.
>>
>>701261674
So youre basically white. congratulation. youre a whore and not fuckign attractive.
>>
>>701260124
>>701260219
>>701260333
>>701260387
>>701261622
>>701261664

good goyim
>>
>mutilated jew dicks
I save alot of shekels not having do deal with smegma
>>
>>701261622
>>701261649
whats the name of that?
>>
>>701262159
lazy cunt see >>701262081
>>
>>701261998
Fun fact:

Did you know that the holocaust never happened so your statement isn't possible.

the more you know.
>>
>>701261427
>Spanish
>shitty brown skin

That's Mexican, retard.
>>
>>701262233
Conspiracy nut with no proof to back up his claim detected.
>>
>>701262082
I was going to post a pic of myself because i feel naughty but due to this faggot i'm not going to
>everybody say thanks to this faggot
>>
>>701262248

some spanish are shitskins, all that interbreeding with sandniggers over 700 years

but not all of them
>>
>>701262011
How are you this fucking retarded, better cut my eyelids off, because according to you skin causes infection? fucking killyourself jewboi
>>
>>701260254
actually the dried tastes awesome
>>
>>701261674
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>701262358
kill your self
>>
>>701262011
You see, people in europe shower. We clean our dicks to keep them fresh, we dont like smegma either. the difference is, We are not lazy and dont have to mutilate our cocks.
>>
>>701262487
see this
>>701262358
>>
>>701262082

stupid faggot I wanted to see white spanish tits
>>
>>701262479
I like the sensation of the fresh berries popping.
>>
>>701260124
Maybe youre right since you obviously have more experience with the tiny dick thing, as for me and my 8" uncut, the women love it
>>
>>701262351
I could say the same of you. If you hadn't brought up something not needed in the thread in the first place, I wouldn't have had reason to reply to it.
>>
>>701262718
just having the dried in my cereal every morning.
its so bae with milk
>>
>>701262082
Fuck you faggot we could have seen some tits
>>
>>701262081
Blech
>>
>>701262773
Conspiracy nuts who bring up an argument with no proof can be dismissed with no proof.
>>
>>701262709
>white
>spanish
pick one motherfucker
>>
>>701262919
A lot of spanish girls have white skin and btw fuck you fag i wanted to see some tits
>>
>>701263300
Double dubs checked
>>
>>701261202
Primer español q veo aquí.... No me siento tan solo
>>
>>701262222
Fimosis, btw, check'd
>>
>>701262709
>>701262891
>implying she would have posted regardless
desperate faggots
>>
>>701263300
why would you want to see monkey tits, spanish people are niggers, look op hystory
>>
>>701260124
American women are fat and disgusting and they are all into jews. i prefer my europeans.
>>
uncut and proud!
>>
>>701263448
I'm not the spanish girl m8 and i'm not spanish at all but i've been in spain and i saw there are also white girls there. Btw i wanted to see the boobs
>>
>>701261664
uncutfag here. never had dickcheese. your argument is shit, jew puppet :^)
>>
File: 1.png (296 KB, 797x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
296 KB, 797x511
>>701260333
>>
File: 20160826_195314.jpg (641 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160826_195314.jpg
641 KB, 1920x1080
Kys americunts
>>
>>701263564
Because i'm a simple man..i see boobs i masturbate
>>
how can anyone doubt the Jews control america, they even make them all cut their dicks
>>
>>701262919

there are some white spanish people
>>
>>701262081
top kuk
>>
>>701263708
Same you have to be the dirtiest cunt ever to get cock cheese
>>
pro uncut:
- fapping feels better
- girls love to pull the foreskin down with their mouth
>>
notable absence of americunts in this thread
>>
>>701263555
We don't have proof that she would have posted them but we don't have proof she wouldn't either
>>
File: 4cb.jpg (72 KB, 1438x861) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4cb.jpg
72 KB, 1438x861
>every post ITT
>>
>>701264107
>schrodinger faggot
>>
>>701263564
Did you know that Europe has been mixed with negros
>>
>>701262082
fuck you!
>>
>>701264224

not all of Europe, nigger
>>
>>701264031
don't forget the forskin is also moisturizing the dick
>>
File: 1467387186112.png (30 KB, 812x727) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467387186112.png
30 KB, 812x727
>>701260154
>>mutelate their sons genitals to please their jewish overlords while calling europeans cucks
>USA USA USA

The Euro trash calling American's cucks? Hilarious. Jews are the reason the porn industry is so great today. How's Europe working out? Did any RAPE-U-GEES fuck your mom exposing her ankles. How's practicing tolerance going? Do you suck Achmed's dick every time he stops class to worship a goat fucker?
>>
>>701259894
Femanon here. Uncircumcised dicks are gross. Circumcision should be mandatory.
>>
>>701264206
Not schrodinger faggot just logic
>>
>>701264115

butthurt american detected. go cry moar over your mutilated penis
>>
>>701264107
In b/ we are all anons, no gender, just equality. If a girl wants to claim her rights to be a fenanon among us, TITS OR GTFO.
>>
>>701264311
lol no girl wants to look at your foreskin let alone have it near their mouth nerd.
>>
>>701264336
>logic faggot
>>
It's not the skin that causes it, smart one. lmao
>>
File: fem.jpg (77 KB, 407x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem.jpg
77 KB, 407x405
>>701264328
>>
>>701260124
Well, we have the option to remove it or not but you....
>>
Are people still arguing about shit that doesn't matter at all. Besides both sides are fucking wrong. The REALLY answer is ADD to the penis. Cyborg penis. Get on my level faggots.
>>
>>701259894

>Did a rabbi suck your dick when he finished the procedure

Still more head than you'll ever get
>>
>>701260218
> Nobody cares what women think
>>
>>701264224
Said the american nigger
>>
File: 1461335440555.jpg (13 KB, 201x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461335440555.jpg
13 KB, 201x201
>>701264361
try harder
>>
deal with the master race cock, or swallow a jewish/negro mutilated cock as a slave that you are....
>>
>>701264312
WHOS A GOOD GOY? YOU AAAAARE!!! GOOOOD GOYYYY
>>
File: meme5444523873.jpg (126 KB, 500x705) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meme5444523873.jpg
126 KB, 500x705
>>
>>701261683
Christ was Jewish and therefore circumcized

sorry to break it to ya
>>
>>701264455
It seems she was going to post but an anon said she was an unattractive bitch so she felt upset and didn't post
>>
File: 1459598957420.png (149 KB, 557x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459598957420.png
149 KB, 557x605
>>701264525
heknowshisshit.jpg
the future is now.
>>
ITT: Virgins.

The first few inches or so of a girls is the small region that receives the most pleasure. If you have a foreskin it adds extra girth and flexes this region with each stroke of penetration. Fact.

Check em.
>>
>>701264312
>bigger nigger-problem than some actual african countries
>gender studies in every major college
>pay doctors to mutelate their children

Countries who have fucking Hillary Clinton as a presidental candidate, have lost all rights to use cuck as an insult.

no sandniggers around where I live. Don't you have any BLM niggers to apologize for slavery to?
>>
File: Triggered_dude.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Triggered_dude.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>701264666
>WHOS A GOOD GOY? YOU AAAAARE!!! GOOOOD GOYYYY

Obviously you.
>>
I was cut at 4 because i had a disease...dont remember which one but ye
>>
File: 54577q3443772.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54577q3443772.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>701264572
OOOOOW OOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>701260124
Who gives a fuck what women think you cuck, its not their body.

The foreskin has a purpose, that being to lubricate and protect the glans. I always wondered why americans had to use lube to masturbate before i knew you were all cutfags.

You are basically the male equivalent of women who cant their coochies wet. Its sad.
>>
>>701265194
phimosis probably
>>
>>701264957
This

The main idea was to take focus away from sex so people could concentrate more on religion
>>
File: 20160803_181300.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160803_181300.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>701264637
uncut, fuck jews.
>>
I'm circumcised.

I prefer the look of a flaccid circumcised penis, while I think an erect uncircumcised penis looks better.

The difference between the two in terms of pleasure are best described as nonexistent. People who have been circumcised later in life due to medical or personal reasons (friends in real life and other anons) feel different things. Some say they feel the same as before during sex, less say they feel better, and even less say they feel worse.
The hygiene thing has been debunked, too. Though, the smell is something else. Most uncircumcised men smell... Different?
Though, your less likely to get STDs or UTIs when circumcised.

That being said, I'd gladly get my foreskin back if I could.
>>
>>701265325
yeah but you're a shitskin which is just as bad.
>>
Getting circumsized should be a choice later on in life. I wish I had the choice before i was mutilated as a baby.The foreskin is there to protect the head its a dumb thing to get rid of unless there are other medical reasons involved. Im cursed with possible nerve damage and a dry tip
>>
>>701261613
I think that's a little much to say disgusting. Just keep your neat little preference to yourself and get back to sucking dick you neckbeard.
>>
My GF loves seeing my skin halfway around the head of my cock when i'm hard so :^)
>>
any uncut americans ITT? how did you dodge it?
>>
Caring about another man's dick makes you a fucking gross Faggot
>>
>>701265408
At least im not jewish, czech slav or an asian beta male
>>
>>701265736
butthurt cutfag detected
>>
but you're americunt? I'm nordic&uncut proud successor of the vikings
>>
>>701265325
What the fuck is wrong with your dick, it looks terrible
>>
File: Lookatmypaleskin.jpg (278 KB, 859x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lookatmypaleskin.jpg
278 KB, 859x1200
>>701263555
I'm posting because i'm too horny
>in before that strange light is my piercing
>>
File: 1470127874656.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470127874656.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>701260333
>>
>>701266302

yum
>>
fememeanon here, cut cocks are way better imo :) uncut cocks are disgusting and smelly.
>>
>>701265336
What's wrong with you? Didn't you know this thread was meant for uncut faggots to shitpost about circumcision? Get outta here with your level headed comments.
>>
>>701266302
nice spanish tits! yum and you're definetely white
>>
>>701266302
damn
>>
>>701259894

I don't. I have my tugger on. Cost me 5 dollars to make, 10 from scratch with 0 materials to start. Eating lunch at a cafe.
>>
File: 1471206625110.jpg (21 KB, 228x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471206625110.jpg
21 KB, 228x222
>>701265336
>>
>>701265325
your dick legit looks like an alien lol
>>
These threads are cancerous, one day the man children of /b/ will realize that women don't want insecure faggots no matter what their cock looks like, they'd leave you for even showing insecurity about it in the first place.

In case it's still not obvious, which is evidently is not:

Uncut guys wish they were cut and are too scared of adult circumcision, so they make fun of cut guys. When's the last time you saw an anteater hate thread? Never, because cut guys don't care about other men's cocks, faggots.
>>
>>701266302
Yeah we finally got her tits! thanks spanish girl!
>start to fap
>>
>>701266725

Also, I'm 8" and fat cut.

Can't wait to be 8", girthy and restored.
>>
>>701266302
nice job, did you scribble that in ms paint?
>>
>>701266302

very white
>>
>>701260124
Hi, me again. You're all so insecure about your nasty foreskin. I never hear my clean cut brothers say shit about their sex lives. Take it from someone who actually fucks. You are inferior in every way and you're only fooling yourselves. Men and women prefer the sight of cut over natural, just look at every porn for proof. You're all fucking outliers who need to stroke each other's foreskin for security. Hang in their cucks, life only gets tougher.
>>
>>701265325
how can blacks compete
>>
>>701266302
would suck post more pls
>>
>>701266568
Yeah, yeah.
I've been shitposting all day.
Might as well take a break.

>>701266803
Kek.
>>
In the UK you're only cut if it's a part of your religion or if you have a fucked up diseased dick
>>
>>701266911
I used image search and there are no results m8 and it looks real cause the light of the piercing causes the letters to be more defined. Btw they are just yummies tits
>>
>>701266302

nice, moar
>>
>>701266302
Spanish, big tits, pale skin...would you marry me femanon?
>>
File: flme.gif (817 KB, 500x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flme.gif
817 KB, 500x227
>>701259894
This shit again? Fucking cancer... Get out, you autistic faggot. Every god damn time I've got to see one of these threads. Who gives a crap anyway? Ironic how they get mad when they're called faggots, yet they talk about cocks.
Kys.
>>
>>701259894
nope. Your momma did because she likes a clean non Muslim cock.
>>
File: ffBB2S0.jpg (229 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ffBB2S0.jpg
229 KB, 1080x720
feels fine to me
>>
>>701259894
MODS this is CP
>>
any britfags cut
>>
>>701262738
Yeah keep telking yourself its 8 inches and maybe it will grow
>>
>>701267296
you'd have to be an idiot to not realize the date is fake as fuck. it doesn't match the rest of the writing.
>>
>>701264599
Underrated and true
>>
>>701267558

scared americunt can't bear to see this thread, needs it removed
>>
>>701267554
Why does your dick look like shit? you need to see a fucking docter holy fucking shit!!!
not even trolling that shit looks gross
>>
File: Mypaleskinfeet.jpg (2 MB, 2165x1610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mypaleskinfeet.jpg
2 MB, 2165x1610
>>701267359
My feet for footfags
>>701267367
nope
>>
File: 1469645007035.jpg (153 KB, 1520x1044) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469645007035.jpg
153 KB, 1520x1044
>>701265336
How do you know how other guys smell like? Have you been sniffing men's crotches m8?

Yeah its good to have confirmation
>>
>>701267764
Those feet belong to a man. Kill yourself
>>
>>701260949
I've had both cut and uncut, and I prefer cut honestly. More lubrication with the uncut, but the cut is so much more clean
>>
I guess the cut supporters are overlooking human rights and functionality.

If you're that dumb don't reproduce. Never cut your child or make it a last resort for medical purposes only. I'm 22 with a TLC tugger because my dumb parents did that to me.
>>
>>701267764
Nice!
>image search no results probably true
>>
>>701267798
Nah.
Their bodies literally smell different.
Not bad.
Just more of a musk.
>>
>>701267764

nice white feet, moar!
>>
>>701267871
too skinny and no hairs probably of a girl m8
>>
>>701267885

Not true. Are you into that old American myth?

Cleanliness is not an argument. Vaginas produce 10x the smegma a penis does. Vaginas are way nastier. As for cleanliness, just wash your shit regularly. If 85 percent of the men on earth can roll the skin back and wash under it they'll be clean too and they are. In any first world country that doesn't hold weight.
>>
>>701267761
thats what a big dick looks like. you wouldnt know.
>>
Check out the Adam Ruins Everything video on circumcision. Circumcision started as a way to prevent kids from masturbating. The campaign that pushed it was financed by Kellogg. The cereal guy. You poor fucks got duped by a breakfast cereal!
>>
Jews started cutting off their dick tips because back in the day everybody was so fucking gross and retarded that they couldn't keep their dicks clean. These days circumcision is redundant and only remains because of "tradition".

If you use "skin = infected dick" as an insult then you're a fucking retard
>>
>>701268234
>big
>6 inches
>manlet
>>
>>701268336
nah, almost 8
>>
You stupid jews will never know the feeling of fresh sex
>>
File: Capture.png (5 KB, 406x101) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
5 KB, 406x101
>>701259894

>shoehorning this hard.
>>
>>701259894
You do realise that some people get circumcised because of other reasons other than religion, right? I got circumcised because my foreskin didn't develop right. The skin was fused to the head of my dick. So it was either lose the skin or get infections because piss got caught under it
>>
>>701267551
...you might want to rethink this sentence, Schlomo
>>
Why don't you guys cut your eyelids off? Surely with all that skin covering your eyes it's going to build up gross infections right? Right???
>>
>>701259894
Not pleased about it. I think it should be illegal to do the procedure on infants. If man wants to be cut for religions reasons or whatever else later in life they can certainly do that if they wish.
>>
>>701268527
its called hygenie you should have tried it
>>
>>701261622

Only it is MY skin and I would have preferred to have the choice whether i wanted it nicked or no.
>>
>>701268543
youd go blind without eyelids
>>
>>701259894
Hey OP, why are you so concerned with other guys dicks? OP confirmed faggot.
>>
>>701268746
you cant clean your dick when you cant pull the skin back and expose the head

fucking idiot
>>
>>701267764
Nice feet!
>>
>>701261622
I did not want to lose mine. I had the operation yesterday. still got stitches in my dick. you did not have to go full jew.
>>
>>701268795

He should have said earlobes. Would have been a more accurate analogy.
>>
>>701260124
I americunt yes. Only mudslimes are cut in my country.
>>
>>701268869
It just hurts more but you should have been able to pull it back at some point, even if you tore your foreskin in the process it would heal
>>
>>701262233
You have to be a stupid mother fucker to think the Holocaust didn't happen. My granddad was with Patton when he stumbled upon ohrduf.
>>
>>701268746
What was I suppose to do? I couldn't roll my foreskin back to take a piss, so how exactly should I have been able to clean it?
>>
>>701260124
This guy is right.
>>701260218
>>701260281
>>701260339
>>701263567
Stop samefagging you stupid cucks. Every girl I've talked too doesn't want that disgusting piece of shit un-cut dick. Don't be mad because no girl will ever look at your dick without actually throwing up.
>>
>>701267758
No person that starts threads so he can look a cocks all day the photo is obviously underage
>>
>>701265299
Which worked for me. God Hates Fags like you. Burn in hell gayfers
>>
>>701269179

Did he like Patton? I've read a lot of the soldiers really liked working under him.
>>
>>701267764
Amazing feet
>>
This thread smells like under cheese... Why do all of you uncut fags love to dock?
>>
>>701263794
And for all you stinky, ugly horse faced European dare you cuss US.you owe us your very existence, especially you brown guy.
>>
women prefer cut. end of discussion.

only way they pick uncut is if its bigger than another cut dick. at the end of the day, they care about size more than anything else.

just going by averages, most of you in here claiming uncut is better are average size. theres nothing worse in the world than having a small to average sized uncut dick. its disgusting.
>>
>>701269200
Hot water and force it back faggot
>>
>>701260949
>>701261202
Femanons love uncut dicks. Close this thread
>>
>>701260218
>>701260281
>>701260308
>>701260339
>>701260506
>>701261300
>>701260949
>this level of samefag.
>>
>>701269599
retards like you are the reason these threads exist
>>
>>701267764
I would like to rub my dick on those feet yummy
>>
>>701269922
just stating facts. dont get mad.
>>
>>701269599

True in America. In other countries outside of Israel the norm is preferred. IE uncut. I'm restoring because I'm not a dumb Amerifag.
>>
>>701264312
Come to Poland and show me one muslim that raped a girl and is still alive.
protip: you can't
>>
I am so tired of our nations forced circumcision tradition. Seriously, all they got is hygiene. That's their reasoning. Imagine if doctors said women should cut their labia off to make their vaginas easier to clean. What about having your ass cheeks removed so it's easier to wipe. How about cutting your nose off so it's easier to pick? If you can't be bothered to spend 30 extra seconds cleaning your foreskin in the shower, that's your own fucking fault.
>>
>>701270201
wrong. foreign women like cut because its different.

they still prefer cut.
>>
>>701269599
Not in the UK
>>
>>701269376
Never heard him say anything bad about him, not sure he liked it because Patton wasn't afraid of marching you're ass right into the frey.
>>
>>701269599
How many times do you think two people were about to have sex then the woman said "never mind, he's not circ'd"?
>>
>>701269695
Yeah, just tear the skin off instead of going to a doctor. Look, I was unlucky enough having my foreskin fused to the head, the last thing I needed to do is tear the skin off and risk fucking up the head of my dick.
>>
>be me
Fucking with fuckbuddy, fucking really hard, feel some pain,but keep at it.
Starts bleeding down there while fucking.
Are you on your period? not in another 2 weeks.
Fuck, it's me. foreskin had a tear in it.

Few days later get cut in hospital.

Dick looks way better now, sex is better, and the 2 bed partners that saw both liked the uncut better.

You just took the best normal photo, and the worst cut photo...
>>
>>701269217
sorry m8, thats really just something, indoctrinated americans think. stop crying because of your mutilated penis and accept reality.
>>
>>701270177
Excpet cut dicks look and feel disgusting compared to uncut. You're just a cutfag in denial trying to make uncut feel bad when in reality you're retarded
>>
>>701270290

People like the norm more as a rule of thumb.

You're still ignoring functionality, medical complication percentages and human rights. Circumcision fails in all 3 categories.
>>
>>701270408
thats irrelevant.
>>
>>701270481
Bitch so dry, you ripped your dick open.
Bad news for ya, m8.
>>
>>701265325
Oh god, those filthy nigger dicks. Do the world a favor and cut it off so you primates wont reproduce.
>>
>>701260124
>every good looking girl
American?
>>
>>701270481
Got a pic of the result?
>>
>>701270497
yet women prefer cut dicks.
>>
>>701270679
Sorry bro, dick to big for my skin.
Was always hard for me to retract it.
Always had an issue with this before it was cut.

Just saying, I had both, and I like cut more.
Anyone who doesn't know the other side, can't judge imo
>>
File: 1441973576785.png (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441973576785.png
36 KB, 250x250
>>701260333
or stoopid americunt
>>
>>701262558
This
>>
>>701270811
American ones who've never seen an uncut dick maybe.
>>
>>701270585
How? Once you're fucking, you're fucking. Who cares what she thinks?
>>
large uncut dick here

I can't even begin to tell you what you cutcks are missing out on. Not just personal pleasure but the whole package of a good sex life with girls that come back for more.

I'll admit nobody taught me how to clean my cock when I was a kid, and that will always be a tough topic in such conservative societies, so yeah there's some truth that. I did have to chip away at a crusty (but protective) layer when I finally braved the full pull-back aged 13. Since then it's been clean as a whistle, soft and sensitive yet a powerful tool to be respected.

I have a friend that suffered a foreskin injury (snapped banjo string during an aggressive blowjob) and had to be circumcised. He said it was great at first, but as the skin began to toughen he described it as 'frustrating'.
>>
>>701269599
>yeah bc u know every woman on earth rite
>ur some bomb ass statistician rite
>or it could be the simple fact that ur jewish or a muslim and this is how u calm ur tits about being mutilated for life
>apart from america, and jewish/muslim countries, Uncut enjoys World Domination
>Deal
>wipe the tear form your eye
>>
>>701262558
/thread
>>
>A cut fuck is cleaner
>Most Europeans aren't 500lbs and wash at least once or twice a day.
>Not an argument.
>>
>>701270811
Only in America...

The only places in the world which still cut in a majority are arab countries and America... Think about that.
>>
>>701261427
Denmark checking in. You're wrong. Scandinavian woman are #1
Blue eyes
Aryan skin.
/Thread
>>
>>701262558
>people in europe shower

kek. good one fam
>>
>>701259894
CUT FOR THE WIN. Uncut is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>701260124
All of these idiots getting triggered by obvious bait...This poster ain't even a woman...Also natural is best, having all the parts you're supposed to and offer's better sensitivity and disease protection.

It's basically saying what's better a vagina with a clit or no clit that's been cut? 95% of people will say a clit...Same goes for the cock...People that say cut is better are teenage trolls, this is just fact.
>>
File: Believe it!.jpg (74 KB, 625x457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Believe it!.jpg
74 KB, 625x457
>>701266831
>>
>>701259894
I'm thoroughly enjoying the reduction in std probability.
>>
>>701260308
You're *
>>
>>701270811
You can't even jerk off without lube, try again.
>>
>>701271645
STD risk is incredibly slim anyway with modern technology. On top of this we don't remove our appendix or nipples at birth to reduce risk of disease even though those are both useless, and have a higher risk of disease. Your argument is unfounded and Jewish.
>>
>>701271359
summer is ending soon
>>
>>701271693
>Correcting grammar on /b/
I thought summer was over.
>>
>be 12 year old me
>in uk
>cutfag, got it at birth bc my dad believed it was cleaner
>go to brand new high school
>few days pass
>first phys ed class
>have to shower afterwards due to the awful weather in P.E
>everyone being ironically gay as fuck, as expected
>hear someone shout my name
>" LOL ANON WHERE IS YOUR FORESKIN "
>oh god
>they start laughing and calling me a jew dick
>>
I'm cut and I'm happy and enjoy it. And to the anon who said you can't jerk without lube is wrong lol
>>
>>701264777
Gal 5:3, read your bible bitch.
>>
>saying uncuts are insecure
if they were why wouldn't they get cut? we have options
>>
>>701271275
you dont thread yourself you dumb nigger, who like white women anyway? fucking whores, go for a qt asian gf you dumb fuck
>>
>>701263794
you have a fauxhawk, you have no place to speak about anything ,you dumb cross tat having faggot.
>>
>>701272033
I'm not a summer fag, and I only did that because I thought it was funny that he called someone an idiot but couldn't use the correct you're
>>
>>701272407
>thinking this is a picture of him
>>
>>701259894

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

This should end this discussion MIC DROP
>>
>>701272445
Welcome to /b/
>>
File: 1471114812692.png (224 KB, 722x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471114812692.png
224 KB, 722x349
>>701272075

>Be uncut
>Make fun of the 1 muslim in our class cause he was cut and the rest of us weren't
>Few years later needed to be cut for medical reasons

Felt like karma
>>
>not wanting to feel significantly more pleasure during sex
>>
>>701259894
EH Femanon, I like cut dicks. Uncut looks like a ugly slug.. idk i think it is preference =... have not seen a uncut dick that i like..
>>
File: 1467388005575.jpg (52 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467388005575.jpg
52 KB, 625x626
>>
i would hate to have a dick that smells like feet.

good thing im cut.
>>
>>701273543
What if I happen to like the look of FGM
>>
>>701273918
you can wash under the foreskin if you could see it but your fucking amerifat belly probably obstructs your view
>>
>>701274195
you can wash twice a day and your dick could still smell like feet. its unhygienic.
>>
>>701275137
It doesn't smell like feet I don't know what nasty dicks you've been gagging on lately. I wouldn't be surpised if the smell turns them on since it does with our sweat as well, so kill yourself
>>
>>701275472
all uncut dicks have a scent. a bad one.

its unhygienic and an inconvenience.
>>
>>701275614
it only smells if you jerked off and didn't clean it afterwards, if you shower once a day like a normal person the smell isn't noticeable especially after the girl has her saliva all over it which doesn't smell any better
>>
I'm a mutilated American and I am NOT enjoying it whatsoever. Fuck circumcision 100%. I will never experience pleasure the way I am supposed to. Fuck the kikes that held me down and cut the most sensitive part of my penis off!
>>
>>701275830
wrong. once a day isnt enough. bacteria thrives under the foreskin and causes it to smell bad regardless if you beat one off or received some head.
>>
>>701276288
switch foreskin for eyelids.
>>
File: 1446557977244.png (431 KB, 800x1004) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446557977244.png
431 KB, 800x1004
Cutting is only shit if you cut off too much skin.

I'm cut, have loose skin and my frenulum is in tact. Enjoy the best of both worlds famalam.
>>
Cut fag here
I am about to have a baby boy, and I am not mutilating by child
>pro foreskin
>>
>>701276288
How would you know cutfag? I like the smell anyway
>>
>>701276375
eye =/= penis
>>
>>701276544
same. i feel sorry for cutfags. they dont realize its better.
>>
>>701276667
you like the smell of feet?
>>
>>701276544
Oh please. I'm loosely cut and it fucking sucks. I'm young and in great shape and I have weak orgasms because I'm cut. (So don't say I have ED.) Circumcision is fucking wrong and is obviously going to affect your sexual performance/experience. It's like burning the tips of your fingers off and saying you "still have nerve sensation." Just accept that your mutilation is wrong and get the fuck over it, like I did. Don't cut your son(s) if you have any.
>>
>>701266302
well at least you tried with the writing.
but thanks for the tits
>>
>>701276670
Basically what I'm saying is that Europe's scientific and medical community (as well as a good part of America's one too), don't seem to care about the smell (which as a gay man, I've never noticed) when they talk about the long-term detriment to human health and rights.
>>
>>701276818
that has nothing to do with circumcision. sounds like you have some type of hormone deficiency.
>>
>>701276777
It smells nothing like feet if you weren't a cutfag talking out your ass you'd know
>>
>>701276818
I'm loosely cut and I have strong orgasms. Even stronger when I'm balls deep in pussy. Your opinion doesn't mean shit when people are experiencing it completely differently.

Ps. You're probably low test kek
>>
>>701265325
That thing looks like someone 'shoped a mouth at the end, fukkin alien dick
>>
>>701260606
this
kek
>>
>>701262558
/thread
>>
>>701276733
And you know it's better how?
Stupid eurocucks always trying to find ANYTHING they're better at than Americans. Keep looking faggot. Your uncut, unclean, disgusting looking cocks fall short (literally) once again.
>>
>>701265802
fucks wrong with czechs?
>>
File: OH MY GOD.jpg (24 KB, 356x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OH MY GOD.jpg
24 KB, 356x311
>>701267017
>>
>>701267554
fuck is wrong with your dick head? you need some foreskin to cover that up
Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 39
Thread DB ID: 75461



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.