Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Alt-right counter signal memes.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 97
Alt-right counter signal memes.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>701239443
>>701239513
>>701239564
>>701239677
>>701240003
You are a sad sad man
>>
>>701240495
t. carl the cuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcUi5_eNoqk
>>
>>701240495
Are you kidding me???
>>
File: 1449679516775.jpg (162 KB, 800x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449679516775.jpg
162 KB, 800x651
>>
>>701240639
kek. I knew you were just a feathers touch away from triggering. Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1455733667241.png (135 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455733667241.png
135 KB, 2560x1440
>>
File: 1458067046680.png (93 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458067046680.png
93 KB, 512x384
>>
>>701240495
Thanks for bumping the page. :^)
>>
File: 1458241535267.png (144 KB, 800x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458241535267.png
144 KB, 800x533
>>
File: 1463139350463.png (449 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463139350463.png
449 KB, 1000x721
>>
>>701241288
this is too real, you're going to hurt op's feelings.
>>
>>701241288
Who's that poster-mon?
>>
>>701241479
>>701241288
>post ad hom meme
Wew, thought you might have a legit argument for a second
>>
>>701241479
>>701241288
>2 posts by this ID
>>
File: 1465124250315.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465124250315.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>701241621
You are a Social Darwinist. Legit arguments don't work on idiots who use retarded memes as a point. the best counter to this is another meme
>>
>>701242017
>unironically responds with more ad homs
>>
>>701241288
>>701241479
Why do liberals love to samefag so much?
>>
File: svUDhbEh.jpg (125 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
svUDhbEh.jpg
125 KB, 1024x887
>>
>>701239443
A+ thread OP. This shit is gold.. because it's all extremely accurate.
>>
File: 8b1.jpg (47 KB, 960x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8b1.jpg
47 KB, 960x555
>>
>>701242109
>Thinks knowing what ad homines are makes them clever
>Uses other logical falsies like card stacking without understanding their failings
>>
>>701242596
>hominems not homines
I'm drunk, cut me a break>>701242109
>>
>>701242308
I'm not a liberal and nope. Only one is me. Why do alt-rightists like to connect dots that aren't connected?
>>
>>701242791
Post screenshot then :^)
>>
>>701242596
isn't that literally what you're doing as well with E P I C memes like >>701242017
>>
>>
File: Hippies.jpg (4 KB, 125x94) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hippies.jpg
4 KB, 125x94
>>701242566
>>
>>701239443
They're called Smuggies you pleb.
>>
File: 59370777.jpg (87 KB, 407x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59370777.jpg
87 KB, 407x405
>>701242017
>>
>>
>>701242791
S C R E E N S H O T
>>
>>
>>
File: 1464112433601.jpg (358 KB, 800x1077) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464112433601.jpg
358 KB, 800x1077
>>701240495
>>
>>701243025
>billionaires corrupt politicians and the democratic process
>fuck it let's just elect one president, cut out the middleman
>>
>>701242893
>>701243357
Always trying to connect the dots. get over yourselves
>>
>>701244344
>how to screenshot
every time
>>
>>701244461
Never done it before. So?
>>
>>701244344
>That last tab
Houston, the sides are have reached orbit.
>>
>>701244344
>no "gay men wearing hats" tab
6/10
>>
>>701246490
>it is called a mirror
>>
File: milo-1.jpg (53 KB, 400x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
milo-1.jpg
53 KB, 400x601
>>701246490
My favorite gay man in a hat.
>>
>>701239677
>>701241149
These ones are valid, the rest are only funny ironically

>>701247515
>cunt who bullies fat people at the gym
what a guy
>>
File: af5.jpg (21 KB, 596x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
af5.jpg
21 KB, 596x574
>>701247662
>Wah he hurts Muh Feelz™
>>
>>701247515
That dude is a such a cringy tryhard
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 634x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 634x566
>>
>>701240495
It's funny when the best argument the far left can make is "I feel uncomfortable with this" or "racist bigot".

Your discomfort is not a valid argument.
>>
>>701239443

Fuck off /pol/
>>
File: 1470461504040.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470461504040.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>
>>701250231
>>
File: 1470460657107.png (51 KB, 1234x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470460657107.png
51 KB, 1234x706
>>
File: 1470462514531.jpg (90 KB, 600x888) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470462514531.jpg
90 KB, 600x888
>>
File: 1470460887752.png (10 KB, 800x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470460887752.png
10 KB, 800x267
>>
File: 1470458482991.jpg (59 KB, 750x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470458482991.jpg
59 KB, 750x503
>>
File: 1470461902772.png (43 KB, 610x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470461902772.png
43 KB, 610x444
>>
Might as well just dump this imgur folder

http://imgur.com/a/n3jY2
>>
File: 1470631017098.png (55 KB, 1396x748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470631017098.png
55 KB, 1396x748
>>
>>701240495
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1470462596145.png (105 KB, 928x872) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470462596145.png
105 KB, 928x872
>>
File: 1470462173426.jpg (89 KB, 822x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470462173426.jpg
89 KB, 822x661
>>
File: 1470459445680.gif (19 KB, 727x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470459445680.gif
19 KB, 727x433
>>
>>701251242
This one is good
>>
File: 1470458507770.jpg (60 KB, 953x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470458507770.jpg
60 KB, 953x628
>>
File: 1470457843155.png (154 KB, 2696x1706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470457843155.png
154 KB, 2696x1706
>>
File: 1468818958367.png (514 KB, 655x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468818958367.png
514 KB, 655x517
>>701241288
>GG
>alt-right
>>
File: 1470457949780.jpg (56 KB, 960x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470457949780.jpg
56 KB, 960x541
>>
File: 1470458525231.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470458525231.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>
File: 1470458549051.jpg (48 KB, 687x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470458549051.jpg
48 KB, 687x476
>>
File: 1470461636822.png (51 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470461636822.png
51 KB, 1152x648
>>
File: 1470460012526.png (45 KB, 742x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470460012526.png
45 KB, 742x515
>>
>>701244021
Nigger, Bernie was the fucking head of the treasury committee.

Why doesn't that invalidate him from being anti-establishment, yet Trump being rich does?
>>
File: 1470463179464.png (48 KB, 908x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470463179464.png
48 KB, 908x539
>>
File: 1470465265807.png (26 KB, 608x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470465265807.png
26 KB, 608x409
>>
File: 1470460032694.png (192 KB, 816x947) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470460032694.png
192 KB, 816x947
>>
File: 1470460050055.jpg (75 KB, 885x518) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470460050055.jpg
75 KB, 885x518
>>
File: 1470461616139.jpg (100 KB, 733x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470461616139.jpg
100 KB, 733x578
>>
>>701250231
Well, now that someone has anonymously told me to fuck off over the internet, I suppose I have no choice but to leave now. I can't believe you have defeated me so easily. How could this be? :'^(
>>
>>
>>701251242
>>701251447
I agree. People with common sense and self actualization see right through the leftists retardation.

I can understand their hatred for Israel, based upon their cause (the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Ergo: pro Islam pro Islamic refugee immigration)
>>
>>701239443
Why are all alt-righters fags?
>>
>>701253404
What does homosexuality have to do with common sense and self actualization?
>>
>>701253577
>common sense
>alt-right

keep telling yourselves that
>>
File: 1469042440961.jpg (39 KB, 480x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469042440961.jpg
39 KB, 480x467
>>701244344
the last tab!!!!
>>
>>701251894
This is on-point. Additionally "Dabiq" spells it out pretty well, which leftists still deny their reasons for doing what they do.
>>
People on the right think people on the left are evil
People on the left think people on the right are stupid
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>701253577
I guess it's all that beta male vitality that you guys take
>>
>>701253404
Because us fags see through the stupid bullshit that feminists and niggers try to perpetrate on us. They literally try and force us to their side based on our sexuality, by calling them our ally. Using this, they are able to seem friendly and will eventually coerce their opinions on us. Yet, when someone who is part of the LGBT community has a different point of view, they will go out of their way and attack said person, such as Caitlyn Jenner, and stop supporting whatever struggle they go through. They will deny the rights of that person and treat them like a neanderthal. The fucking libs don't want to admit it, but Jenner is a good role model for trans athletes, even if she is conservative. Once, the LGBT community sees these attacks, we will realize that the libs are only our ally if we have the same political view as them.
>>
>the amount of butthurt and tryhard it took for someone to sit down and make all these
>>
>>701253833
No one with even normal intelligence can make sense of the leftists whining and baseless claims about:
1. Pro socialism
2. Anti-police
3. Pro immigration of muslims
4. Anti- borders
5. Black supremacy and baseless "institutional racism" and false victimization of blacks.
6. 3rd wave feminism
7. Anti-gun ownership
8. Anti-free speech (safe zones)
>>
>>701254564
You mean, like 3 minutes?
>>
>>701254564
It was pretty easy really. Not much effort required to see the stupidity and make fun of it.
>>
>>701254520
>they will go out of their way and attack said person
They have already, they will and they do. You're only in the "in-group" if you agree with every precept they have. They don't care about your point of view.
>>
>>701254444
Maybe you have an ideological commitment to hate homosexuals. That is your small brain at work.
>>
>>701254520
The right and center really fucked things up in my opinion, and it's probably due to their religion and ideological commitment to denigrating homosexuality. I do my best to change that at every turn.

They're not born that way, but it is almost the same concept. It gets frustrating and their arguments are tired and boring.
>>
>>701253404
Because we don't want to support a candidate that will import sandnigger fag killers into our country
>>
>>701255389
A lot of the right and center have come around and have helped us. Take Bill O'Reilly. On his show, he admitted that not supporting gay marriage because of religious reasons is wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfeOW9W34SI
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>701239443
Meanwhile in every European white country
>>
File: hooligans.jpg (238 KB, 1280x799) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hooligans.jpg
238 KB, 1280x799
>>701255879
>>
File: hooligan2.jpg (141 KB, 960x696) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hooligan2.jpg
141 KB, 960x696
>>701255914
>>
File: hooligan 3.jpg (565 KB, 1200x1033) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hooligan 3.jpg
565 KB, 1200x1033
>>701255950
>>
>>701240495
Why address an argument when you can just call names and wave your arms around?
>>
so many people are making fun of others way of thinking without understanding them, so as a result they post stupid irrational images supposed to be satirical but largely propagating the wrong idea about a political opinion.
Despite all that, some are quite funny.
I hope OP and every other anon that contributes gets to understand my point. Learn to understand different people before opposing them.
>>
>>701241621
>ad hom thread
who would have thought, based on OP
>>
File: IMG_9910.jpg (39 KB, 313x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_9910.jpg
39 KB, 313x399
We Americans are a bunch of spoiled retarded cunts who actually believe there is a right/left-wing conspiracy only because neither side wants to assume any portion of responsibility for any of our problems. GTFO
>>
>>701256588
wat do?
>>
>>701254564
Don't get so full of yourselves, you faggots are as thin as paper
>>
File: susan13.jpg (41 KB, 600x843) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
susan13.jpg
41 KB, 600x843
>>701256588
You guys, i would totally fuck susan surandan, why does she have this insane sex appeal?
My dick is never THIS hard
>>
File: b72.png (29 KB, 890x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b72.png
29 KB, 890x637
>>701256246
>>
>>701256246
>Learn to understand different people before opposing them

I try and understand the left, because the movement seems to have momentum, but looking for evidence of their claims comes up empty handed - or a complete reversal of the victimization they claim is theirs.

It's a hunt for facts that support their claims, an honest hunt for them. When we see blatant intellectual dishonesty, it just makes things worse for their cause.
>>
>>701256735
Just watch the show and hopefully the next generation(s) will rebel against our collective stupidity
>>
>>701256787
Moar saranwrap
>>
>>701256831
Islam is like this. It has a HUGE following - 1.7 billion muslims in the world and it like Catholicism is based upon figmentations of their imaginations.

It's pretty obvious that not all religions are equally bad. Some, like Islam is patently worse than others.

We never worry if their will be Mormon or Amish suicide bombers, and anyone that says it can happen is just enjoying pure delusion.

When leftists say that all religions have their terrorists, they're using obfuscation.
>>
>>701256831
Kek. Wasn't talking about that, but I was expecting it.
Yet it's totally what I was saying, you're trying to be satirical of an opinion you don't even know.

>>701256831
Well that's a shame, I wasn't specially talking about the movement but rather any sort of debate, even these with simple anons. We're on an anonymous board so throwing ad hominems and slurs will do nothing to change the opinion. The key to shut someone is to rationally give them your opinion and why you believe your's better than his. Note than note every leftist is not necessarily following his own group, some are more innovative than others.
>>
File: surammic.jpg (28 KB, 420x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
surammic.jpg
28 KB, 420x640
>>701256787
>>
File: af6.jpg (51 KB, 879x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
af6.jpg
51 KB, 879x657
>>701257434
>>
>>701256735
Stop caring.
>b-but our planet is dying!
So what? We'll be dead by then.
>b-but what about our children?!
So what? We'll be dead by then, not our fucking problem
>b-but muh morals!
Fuck off. Good luck trying to better the world. I'll rather give 0 fucks and live a happy life then support every fucking nigglet that's sewing my clothing etc.
>>
File: 1452116334492.png (173 KB, 680x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452116334492.png
173 KB, 680x380
>>701257629
Yup. Keep on being satirical, I don't mind at all. You're still not proving me wrong, and you won't. Since you can't. You can't reason with someone, you can only try to make them seem less "in truth", with pictures you couldn't even draw yourself.
If you were to abandon your pictures to tell why I'm wrong to think that, you would probably laugh a lot reading you.
>>
>>701257434
I wouldn't make fun of the screaming leftists movement if it wasn't completely devoid of facts.

We just want some facts that everyone can agree on, so we can find ways to come together rather than finding ways to separate

So much of the leftist movement is simply anti-white male, so they don't really want you a part of their group anyway if you are a white male, unless you continually debase white males.
It's not OK to be proud of white western European heritage, and be part of that group. To say they're divisive would be a spectacular understatement.
>>
>>701258072
reading at yourself*
>>
>>701257409
Both sides oversimplify because they're too fucking stupid to consider the full picture.
The MidEast has been economically and militarily fucked over by the US/Euro countries for over half a century. Don't act all surprised when extremists take over and finally say "fuck those guys. We've got nothing to lose."
Libs and cons like to live in their little bubbles where everything is black and white, and where they are completely blameless. Fuck em both.
>>
>>701256246
I understand the left, they are all about feelings over facts.
They feel certain groups are oppressed, this isnt true.
They feel, but they dont ever look at facts. I get it, we should totally make sure the police arent discriminating, we should totally make sure people are taken care of, but they never propose real solutions.
>>
>>701258384
>he MidEast has been economically and militarily fucked over by the US/Euro countries for over half a century.


Obviously you haven't been paying attention to Dabiq (the magazine of ISIS). They hate us and want to destroy us because we are non-believers. You're giving them excuses for suicide bombings they never asked for. You're understating the importance of their ideological differences.

https://soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/43-what-do-jihadists-really-want
>>
File: 043.png (28 KB, 613x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
043.png
28 KB, 613x488
>>701258072
>>701258384
>>
>>701258384
You've been listening to Noam Chomsky again, who also completely ignores what Islamists say and makes his own reasons that target the west for their violence.
>>
File: 1452384938620.png (5 KB, 528x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452384938620.png
5 KB, 528x434
>>701258118
I don't think it's trying to be divise but rather be embracing of every other possibility the "human" definition has to offer. That is an utopian way of seeing life, I agree but I'd rather live by that.

Is it concretely a good idea ? I don't think so, the world we live in isn't homogenic it's clearly heterogenic and leftist should be a little more aware of that. The way the things runs for more than 8 centuries aren't helping the world to mix itself into one big giant form of homogenic humanity, but despite all that I still believe that we should hold morales that dictate that everyone is free, everyone deserves to live as fully as others. We are not, by everything meaning possible, equals, but we should grant everyone the same treatment.

>>701258775
pic related
>>
>>701258384
While there's a lot wrong with trying to set up white people as the bad guys yet again, what's more important is that there comes a time when war is imminent that you put away the debate as to who's responsible and simply start fighting on your own behalf.
I believe that there has been a concentrated effort to convince westerners, particularly white men, that they are not at that point. I believe that effort is disingenuous and intentionally subversive, and it is coercing many innocent people into sitting around while war is declared on them, violence is done to their own and their homelands and futures are taken from them.

In short, we might have fucked the middle east, but that doesn't actually mean we should be so contrite about it that we should let the middle east fuck us.
>>
>>701258653
Your idea of history is probably 20 years at most. A whole lot went on before that leading up to this, with contributions from the US, UK, and the Arab countries themselves.

I understand that it's far easier to say "they hate our freedom" or "they hate us for not being Muslim", but that's taking a shortcut to actual understanding.

It's like hacking away at a tree branch and getting increasingly pissed and confused when it grows back, not understanding that it's growing out of a tree.
>>
>>701258877
Sure, grant everyone the same right to freedom, just let them do it in their own countries.
The friction only starts when, like you say, the homogeneity is disrupted. The belief, and moral fixation, on the idea that large groups of people are capable of mixing peacefully is not only deluded and historically blind, but destructive to the point of being a nation-wrecking event.
I'm content to say live and let live, but treating the borders of my homeland like the gates of a charity event where everything my people have built should be given to those who have built virtually nothing for themselves practically defines the spirit of betrayal. I want a few spots on this earth that my people, the white people, can call their own, exclusive home.

Well, racially at any rate. In the matter of gender, women really have absolutely no fucking business outside the home and have done nothing but agitate as cancerously as possible since leaving it. It's really no surprise that every nation worth anything unanimously agreed to keep them out of politics.
>>
>>701258877
>everyone deserves to live as fully as others

This is fully subjective for Islamists and even muslims living in the US. Many really do want 7th century law and feel we all need to obey the orders of the Qu'ran.

Western culture can scientifically be proven to sustain and flourish humans and animals better than Islamic culture- which makes it more ethical than Islamic culture.

We cannot be made to feel guilty about embracing western culture because we know this culture prizes human intellect, human achievement and pluralism.

We could do MUCH better about either ignoring homosexuality rather than demonizing it, like so many east Asian cultures. (but we're getting better all the time)
>>
>>701258881
Again, to resolve it a certain amount of responsibility would need to be assumed by EACH side. That will never happen, because we're all indoctrinated to the point that we think this is some religious/cultural war.

We'll have another war and nothing will be resolved, and then pick targets for blame all over again
>>
>>701258865
I target both sides and place the blame squarely upon them both. Assuming there are any innocents in this is fucking ludicrous.
>>
File: fashymeme_cologne.png (29 KB, 640x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fashymeme_cologne.png
29 KB, 640x462
>>
>>701259158
>they hate our freedom

This saying sounded funny at the time, especially to leftists, but it turned out to be true. They think we are too accepting of homosexuality and are not conservative enough.

Remember, the crusades were in response to an attacking advance of Islam. Islam has always been the same since about the 10th century. Muslims were allowed to interpret the Qu'ran themselves prior to the 10th century.

No, I have better history than 20 years worth, but we have seen a conservative advancement of Islam in the last 40 years that has little to do with the west trying to help prevent genocide and stop terrorist training camps.
>>
File: 1ce.jpg (45 KB, 960x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1ce.jpg
45 KB, 960x537
>>
>>701239443
My favorite FB page
>>
File: 263.png (39 KB, 894x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
263.png
39 KB, 894x650
>>
>>701259687
The Islamists have been telling us ad nauseam why they hate us. It's almost purely ideological.
>>
>>701243544
Chekt and I think that's my favorite one ever
>>
>>701259493
>Many really do want 7th century law and feel we all need to obey the orders of the Qu'ran.

and the hadith

Pew research spells this out nicely, and they weren't even allowed into Saudi Arabia or Iran.
>>
>>
>>
File: b82.jpg (57 KB, 960x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b82.jpg
57 KB, 960x625
>>
>>
>>701243544
I'm atheist, but not part of the leftist movement. Atheist groups are some of the quickest groups to say "all religions are equally peaceful", or "no one believes in eternity", which is hilariously false.
>>
>>701259914
Authoritarian regimes propped up by the US and sponsored state destabilization (also beneficial to the West) led to huge populations lacking education or even societal stability. This is the perfect storm for extremism to arise. You act like people just sat around and said "you know what? Everyone should be in our Muslim club, and we shall kill all who don't join." You need the right culture for these bacteria to grow, and we (the West and Arabs) gave it to them.

If it's easier for you to make this all about invisible beings in the sky and who their best buddies are, then go ahead. Truth is its way more complex than that.
>>
>>701260172
It's called indoctrination. They indoctrinated themselves first, and now they've indoctrinated us as well.
>>
>>701259471
> but treating the borders of my homeland like the gates of a charity event where everything my people have built should be given to those who have built virtually nothing for themselves practically defines the spirit of betrayal.

This is not a problem with races or cultures, it's a quality of life matter and it's based on the past mistakes of a few countries that are now considered "1rd world countries"
I live in Belgium, I don't need to be scared about my life, not my future, despite the life-threatening events. Now people live in Africa and Asia are not as safe as we are, I can't blame a 25-yo migrant who came here to have opportunities in life.
If money was equally distributed, and not held by people who stole billions worth of material, slavery, etc. That wouldn't happen

> Stop writing right there,righist anon
This is not a "white guilt" "give them money" answer, it's just as fair as chemistry. People /in need/ go to /safe/ countries, even if they risk their life during the trip ( referring to migrants coming to europe)

> In the matter of gender, women really have absolutely no fucking business outside the home and have done nothing but agitate as cancerously as possible since leaving it. It's really no surprise that every nation worth anything unanimously agreed to keep them out of politics.

Wow. Would you mind explaining this opinion ?

>>701259493
Islamist are not that many, despite what you might hear about them. The internet is actually making a big deal out of it. As I said before, I live in Belgium, I happen to know many muslims, they are stupidly in religion, they don't think charia should be put into progressive western countries.

> Western culture can scientifically be proven to sustain and flourish humans and animals better than Islamic culture- which makes it more ethical than Islamic culture.
You're right. But you might want to learn more about what the Islam has done to the world, during the 8th century to the 14th
>>
>>701260620
Wait? So you think the usa started this, when the usa only really started mucking in the mideast 30-40 years ago?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>701260812
The US is but one of the multitude of bad actors in this shitshow. No, we don't get a pass, but no, we also aren't the only ones to blame.
>>
>>
>>
FUCK POLITICS, LETS PRANK!

>>>701257124
>>
>>
>>701260620
>US and sponsored state destabilization

You mean trying to get people into their political leadership that are less dogmatic, less ideologically committed to destroying the west?

to what advantage would this be to the west? Being able to buy their oil is nice, and how does that negatively affect their societies?

You've sorely mischaracterized the west's intentions, just like you're trying to mischaracterize the intention of Islamists and jihadists.

You've got to use facts and history to support your claims, so that we can have a meaningful discussion.

Put this in your sound cloud for later listening: https://soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/43-what-do-jihadists-really-want
>>
File: lib-dumb-blm-u-png.png (274 KB, 600x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lib-dumb-blm-u-png.png
274 KB, 600x551
>>
>>701250404
makes sense tbh
>>
>>701260944
>dont get a pass
I didnt say we should, but this is the leftist argument. I notice how you first put blame on the usa, when we are by far in no way the ones who got this ball rolling
>>
> ITT : righist trying to feel better about his opinion by throwing pictures and waiting people to (you) his shit out

KYS
>>
>>701260705
The Islamists and Jihadists don't even try to say "we're disadvantaged brown victims of capitalists and colonialism".

The leftists and CAIR in the U.S. try to indoctrinate us and tell us why the jihadists are angry, but their reasons are quite different than what the actual jihadists keep telling us.

Why does the left make excuses for the jihadists that they never asked for?
>>
>>701261333
I really hope admin of that page gets hired somewhere doing this kind of thing and has all the success in the world. His maymays are world class. His podcast is p dope too
>>
>>701261183
Go research US military interventions around the world. We could care less about the general populations of those countries and their collective happiness. Look at Chile and Pinochet. Look at Iraq and Saddam. Look at the House of Saud. We need people who do and say what we want. It's never been in our interest to meet the needs of the common folk.

Of course, that policy does occasionally blow up in our face...
>>
>>701251825
my hero
>>
>>701261442
So sorry, none of it is our fault. I have no idea why those angry mooslims hate us. It must be their mongrel religion. USA only helps people!

There. Make you feel better?
>>
>>701260787
>Islamist are not that many, despite what you might hear about them.

even if the number of Islamist were only 10% (which pew research will verify that Islamists are of much greater number), it amounts to hundreds of millions of muslims around the world that agree that cartoons of the prophet should be illegal and that suicide attacks are justified, and that agree that Shariah Law should be the law of the land for everyone.
>>
File: 1470257800317.jpg (115 KB, 593x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470257800317.jpg
115 KB, 593x960
>>701261530

Political parties are a divide & conquer tactic though, you can't be serious.
>>
>>701261546
>thinking I'm from the left
>thinking I'm making excuses
I try to understand a situation as best I can by examining all sides before creating childish cartoons that make me feel feel better so I don't have to think.
>>
>>701261868
>jumps to an extreme
So because i say the usa didnt start it, that means i dont think they deserve some blame. We do, but you guys are always ready to blame the usa first, when we did what we could and fucked some thing up.
>saddam is killing some of his citizens
Go in, fuck it up, have to try and fix it, fuck it up.
>Libya needs a usa friendly leader in place so we can help the mid east
Put up ghadaffi, realize he is fucked in the head, starts abusing his power, people rise up, libya becomes a power vaccum, we fucked up.
We fuck up, it happens. But to truly think every intention the usa had in the mid east was evil is fucked man.
>>
>>701261652
I've done research in this and found that the US is generally motivated to a cause of rescuing persecuted people, delivering food aid and stopping regimes that are bad for their own people (short of N. Korea who is under the Chinese protectorate)

When I say bad, I mean killing their own people and performing genocide and starvation, like Saddam Hussein.

There is little defense for being an isolationist country, when their suffering people are begging the US to intervene on their behalf.
>>
File: IMG_1113.jpg (29 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1113.jpg
29 KB, 306x306
>>701261977
Nice source
>tothehillinahandbasket.com
>>
>>701262301
And when has that ever worked? Countries need to solve their own problems otherwise it doesn't stick and things got to shit, like in Ira and Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt etc.
>>
>>701262382
It's a legit site you shitsipper
>>
>>701262382
Most of that is true. Use google.
>>
>>701262177
I don't agree that the cartoons are childish. In many ways they accurately depict some of the stupidity of the left.

Immediately after the club in Florida was attacked the left came to the defense of Muslims without barely a second going by. Clinton Immediately denounced guns. It was a typical deflection of pointing at the real problem and pointing at something else.

The left claims that whites have more terrorists (when you include spiking trees)
>>
>>701261530
A stranger on the internet told me to kill myself, so I'm totally go do that now. I hope you're happy :'^(
>>
>>701262301
You need to do more research. Read the declassified files from the coup in Chile to start with.
>>
>>701262480
It worked very well in Japan when Japan was terrorizing Asia. It also worked against Germany. We have to win first, then have peace. We can't come to the peace table before the win. It just doesn't work that way.

It's pretty simple really
>>
>>701262608
Pls no ;.;
>>
File: 856.png (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
856.png
22 KB, 640x480
>>701261530
>>
File: IMG_0855.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0855.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>701262779
>Murcia needs to win
>>
>>701262480
Funny how you mention Afghanistan. That is what we did when the ruskies left, look what happened.
>>
>>701262671
Your idea of isolationist country makes no sense. Pacifism is not ideal, and allowing the spread of Islam is not ideal for the health of the world, and we know this. It does not take a genius to know this.

It's more of a war of Ideas, unless it needs to be a physical war.
>>
>>701261943
No they don't. Their opinions : "Drawing of the prophet are considered provocation and they should be illegal following the right that allows everyone to practice religion" The suicide attacks were never mentioned as justified besides a few extreme people that were caught by the police for that (in France at least)

>>701262177
Don't worry this kind of misunderstanding happens every-time, people think you are trying to justify your political views.

>>701262779
> "we're the big brothers" "we murica land of the free we should hit anyone that doesn't stick by peace"
DID YOU KNOW ? U.S.A. LIVED 239, IT MADE WARS FOR 222 YEARS.
Ey. m8 U.S.A should go to U.S.A and tell them to stop, amirite ?
Fuck yourselves basically
>>
>>701263009
>Murcia needs to win

The west needs to win and we know this. Why doesn't the muslim refugees escape to muslim countries? because they know that life is not compatible with health and human flourishing.
>>
File: fd6.png (46 KB, 942x701) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fd6.png
46 KB, 942x701
>>
>>701262521
>Use Google
Isn't that the source that dumbass liberals who can't make up their own opinions cite?
>>
File: 81b.jpg (37 KB, 796x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81b.jpg
37 KB, 796x563
>>
File: 26888654447.png (193 KB, 531x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26888654447.png
193 KB, 531x444
>>701262382

Whatever makes you feel better about being a member of the political party whom started the civil war over the right to keep slaves. Tisk tisk.
>>
>>701263149
>The suicide attacks were never mentioned
Just because you did not read the full Pew Research data doesn't make your argument valid

>>701263149
The US has been involving in helping to make peace and stability around the world as an ethical mandate. We should continue, despite how uncomfortable it makes you.
The
>>
Milo will never let you suck his dick, sperglord.
>>
>>701250507
Absolutely infuriating.
>>
File: 1470536935070.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470536935070.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>701239443
>>
>>701263149
>Fuck yourselves basically

You can fuck yourself as well, new friend. the right is yours to fuck yourself all you want. I don't care what your opinions are, because some opinions are not worth listening to.
>>
>>701261977
Lmao, increased healthcare spending is a bad thing?
>>
>>701263323
> the "google is not legit" meme
Yeah google isn't a source btw, it's a search tool
and I hope you're as meticulous when it comes to /pol/

>>701263471
I've just written as poorly as I can about the murica meme, to make you see how stupid you sound. And you're sending me another stupidity like that ?
Explain how a country based on genocide and that only has 17 years of peace is supposed to teach other countries what the meaning of peace ?

>>701263644
> triggered
Sure. You did not prove me wrong, anon
>>
>>701263753
Forcing everyone to pay for "free healthcare" is a bad idea.
>>
>>701252288
CGP Grey just turned into part of the problem!
>>
>>701263869
>healthcare
>bad idea
alomst the entire world disagrees
>>
>>701241621
>defending the political philosophy that is literally propagated entirely through 4chan memes attacking people as "cucks" and jews
>being against ad hominem unironically
>>
>>701263831
>country based on genocide

Do you have any real arguments that have the slightest bit of honesty?
>>
>>701263869
Your healthcare already has the worst outcomes for the most money. Might as well just shovel more money into for-profit healthcare.
>>
>>701263831
Explain to me why everyone comes to the usa with its problems?
Explain to me why europe bitched when Trump said he is thinking about pulling the usa out of NATO?
Explain to me why everyone comes to us with their problems, and what we should do when they do this?
>>
>>701263981
>alomst the entire world disagrees

And we must listen to the opinions of lesser countries?
>>
>>701263586
Fuck off, Count Chocula.
>>
>>701263981
>Forcing poor people to pay for healthcare
>Making them pay fines for not being able to afford healthcare. No fuck Obamacare. My roommate had it while he lived with his parents and it basically fucked him in the ass.
>>
>>701264017
actually, this is patently false. so many rich foreigners come here for medical treatment because they can get it. Even Justin Trudeau comes to the US to get treatment.
>>
>>701263981
>healthcare based around government intervention and red tape
>>
>>701264225
fuggin goobermind :DDDD
>>
>>701263981
that's nice honey.
>>701264017
*best
>>
>>701263981
Most of the entire world is living in 3rd world shit, so just how valuable of opinion is it to say that?
>>
File: goodgoy.jpg (183 KB, 546x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goodgoy.jpg
183 KB, 546x558
>>701250088
That's the same thing I'm asking myself all the time.

Every counterargument against WHITE nationalism is always ''you're stupid'', ''you're racist'', ''muh feelings'' or ''you're just mad cuz muh dick''.

Can a lefty explain this to me?
(serious question)
>>
>>701264103
So other developed countries have better systems. Even shit-poor bombed out late 1940s Britain managed to produce a better system than the American one today despite your access to practically limitless wealth and magic tech.
>>
>>701264363
>countries that have higher living standarts than the US disagree
you know what i meant you twat
>>
File: 23.jpg (192 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23.jpg
192 KB, 707x1000
>>
>>701264352
Democrats
>government is corrupt and ran by paid off politicians
>government should control my healthcare
>>
>>701253837
>what is a maymay
>>
>>701264463
the nhs is objectively one of the worst healthcare systems in the industrialized world, even compared to other Soviet style systems
>>
>>701264223
Because you have a few very good private hospitals. These are not feasible for more than 90% of your population. You have the third worst infant mortality in the developed world, just beating turkey and Slovakia.
>>
>>701264478
living standards are subjective. can't be measured.
>>
File: 1361560165566.jpg (62 KB, 216x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361560165566.jpg
62 KB, 216x216
ITT : a solitary and butthurt aspie from /pol/ making up retarded memes.

Why don't you follow the example of your spiritual leader and blow your brains out in your bunker ?
>>
>>701241077
but the rich keep dodging their taxes, anon. Of course, our tax dollars still don't get used effectively.
>>
>>701264680
>infant mortality
huehuehue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_mortality#Differences_in_measurement
>>
>>701264096

I meant to post it at your post

> OP's pics are being counter-productive atm
>>701252328
>>
>>701244344
Congratulations, +1 oldfag point
>>
>>701243544
Definitely gonna tune in

Love being agnostic.
>>
>>701264703
>living standards are subjective. can't be measured.
yes they can the UN does it all the fucking time...
>>
>>701264638
Suck my dick fuckman
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/uks-healthcare-ranked-the-best-out-of-11-western-countries-with-us-coming-last-9542833.html
>>
>>701264842
>but the rich keep dodging their taxes, anon
if you have evidence for this i recommend sending it to the treasury departments tax compliance agents.
>>
>>701264511
>Democrats
Ah ok you can spot my political affiliation to a party outside my country through my internet connection...
seems legit
>>
>>701247515
Literally tryhard fag
>>
>>701244344
>the last tab
newfag
>>
>>701265046
NB: this is after successive governments degrading the quality and availability of care with private sector reform.
>>
>>701264995
according to the UN ideologically informed definition of what constitutes 'standard of living'
>>701265046
www.city-journal.org/html/universal-mediocrity-13500.html
>>
>>701264964
How is that picture even remotely able to be applied?
You asked
>Explain how a country based on genocide and that only has 17 years of peace is supposed to teach other countries what the meaning of peace ?
And i asked you to explain why if we are so bad, how come people still come to us?
How is that comparable to pointing out something bad someone did and comparing it to something bad someone else did? Explain how that picture applies to our conversation. Ill wait.
>>
>>701247515
My favourite charity thief
>>
File: f2e.jpg (567 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f2e.jpg
567 KB, 1000x750
>>701241288
>alt right
>picture of a wannabe commie
That's pretty pathetic tbh fam.
>>
>>701264811
>Le "LHITERHALLY HITHLER" meme
>>
>>701265111
>foogin gubment
>makes statement trying to counteract that, a statement democrats make
>anon gets butthurt and assumes it is about him
It is ok bud, sometimes things arent about you.
>>
>>701250646
Are you literally retarded? No one has said Trump will start WWIII against Russia.
>>
>>701244344
>how to screenshot on win...
kill yourself
>>
>>701250846
ohhh, ok you are retarded. Sorry champ
>>
>>701265220
>>701265569

Ya'll niggas know he did that on purpose, right..?
>>
>>701265504

"Trump just runs on fearmongering, and he'll start WWIII if you vote for him"

>Democrats 2016
>>
>>701265318
If you read the article yourself you'd know it compares the NHS to the Swedish uhc system. The USA is mentioned as being worse than both in every category mentioned.
>>
>>701254584
ok champ
>>
>>701265740
>"Trump just runs on fear mongering"
>"He's LITERALLY HITLER"
>>
>>701265805
read my article, written by a doctor who's actually worked in the nhs.
>>
>>701264458
Nobody?
>>
>>701266106
I'm talking about your article!
>>
>>701258455
You keep saying that, but it keeps not being true.

The FACT is that liberal agendas and viewpoints are much more scientifically-grounded and empirically based than conservative alternatives
>>
>>701266451
quote me what you're talking about. i think you're misreading it.
>>
>>701266667
>FACT
>my opinion
ftfy
>>
>>701266667
Tell me one
>>
>>701266674

>The average Briton or Swede is unlikely to know that the five-year survival rate for colorectal cancer is 51.6 percent in Britain but 59.8 percent in Sweden, or that the 30-day fatality rates for myocardial infarction in those two countries are 6.3 percent and 2.9 percent, respectively. (The figures for the United States are 65.5 percent and 5.1 percent.)...

My mistake! The 30-day survival rates for myocardial infarction are 0.8% better but nonetheless 2.2% worse than Sweden, another communist hellhole.
>>
>>701241049
but that isn't how it works anon. triggering only occurs when a regressive hears reasonable opinions.
>>
>>701264458
>>701266348
I'm white and I don't give a fuck about other white people more than anyone else. Some people tie their stake in life to their ethnicity, others don't. Who cares. I've got more important things to do, like shitposting on a Laotian origami image board
>>
>>701267191
if you're interested in other information listen to this
econtalk.org/archives/2012/07/scott_atlas_on.html
>>
>>701265740
"Start WWIII" does not equal "war with Russia". This entire thread is made of assumptions about other's positions. Fictionalized exaggerations
>>
>>701266922
This is the part where one anon says global climate change and posts 5 links, then the other anon posts 5 links trying to debunk it, then they call each other cucks and we are all more stupid for reading the exchange.
>>
File: kicked-out-of-.jpg (78 KB, 508x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kicked-out-of-.jpg
78 KB, 508x604
>>701260813
Well I can't 100% agree with this.
You have to dig deeper to find the the reason for Islamic terrorism.

Look at Palestine(or Israel), Iran or Lebanon.
Christians and Muslims used to live in peace for centuries because they lived in the same countries but only between their own people minding their own business and didn't try to exploit eachother.

FF
When did the whole Islamic terror start?
With the occupation of palestine and the hijacking of the olympic team of ''Israel'' by the RAF and Black September in 1972.

What's the root of this problem?
And WE are dying for THEM?
>>
This thread rocks
>>
>>701265629

He may be "retarded" but he's not wrong wrong, you ABLEIST shitlord.
>>
>>701251825

Of course he can just "laugh it off", that's his PRIVILEGE.
>>
>>701252118
whats wrong with his logic?
>>
>>701261977
Sure, the median net worth was 126k, that is not wrong by any stretch of the imagination. It also doesn't call into question every other "fact" presented. Nope.
>>
File: (You).jpg (207 KB, 996x736) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(You).jpg
207 KB, 996x736
>>701267654
Why the fuck did you reply to me then?
I want an answer and not some faggot stating his fucking opinion.

>Who cares. I've got more important things to do
Why are you here then?
To defend them?
I can't even...this is so...I don't know
>>
>>701270104
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake
>>
>>701268598
>When did the whole Islamic terror start?
false
false
false
>>701268598
>Christians and Muslims used to live in peace for centuries
lololoololoololool
>>
>>701270104
>comes to /b/ for answers
>>
>>701264842
When it's cheaper to pay taxes then to shelter income, the rich will post their "fair share"
>>
>>701270682
Didn't read.
You've said anything I need to know before.
I know what kind of a person you are and your opinion is irrelevant to me.
I usually don't say something like this, but I honestly hope you get cancer and die slow.

>>701270756
>false
>doesn't prove it
Okay.

>inb4 crusades
The crusades were about power, money and influence between Sunni's and Catholic's.
>>
File: me_irl.gif (205 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me_irl.gif
205 KB, 500x281
>>701271226
Yea, I shouldn't have done that.
I'll filter ''Alt-right'' from now on too.

Fuck all of you faggots.
>>
>>701271685
>>false
>>doesn't prove it
>Okay.I can’t find a bigger or clearer representation of it, but the message is clear. It is absurd that educated, wise, hardworking or dutiful persons should not have the vote. By implication (though this is not explored) it is strange and perhaps wrong that convicted criminals, and various other categories of subject should keep it. Today we should be (rightly) unhappy with such terms as ‘lunatic’ or ‘unfit for service’ , and many nowadays regard habitual drunkenness as a blameless disease (I do not take this view). But if we are honest, most people would have some doubts about the continued granting of votes to those whose behaviour has been or is criminal, or otherwise damaging and marked by habitual irresponsibility and rashness. That impeccable liberal, David Cameron, is (for instance) almost obsessed with his noisy desire to keep votes away from serving prisoners. Whether he really cares about this, I do not know. But he is not ashamed to appear to care. We are still allowed to agree with the top half of the poster. But thinking about the bottom half is more difficult. The idea that suffrage must and should at all times be universal is now an unquestioned (and unquestionable) pillar of modern secular faith.
a brief history of Islam's war against the west
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Siege_of_Constantinople_(674-678)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Siege_of_Constantinople_(717-718)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Conquest_of_Siciliy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
>they're just mad about israel hurr durr
>>
File: ITS CARL.jpg (58 KB, 500x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ITS CARL.jpg
58 KB, 500x492
>>701240495
>>
>>701244344
lol u had to google how to screenshot
>>
>>701271685
>>false
>>doesn't prove it
>a brief history of Islam's war against the west
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Siege_of_Constantinople_(674-678)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Siege_of_Constantinople_(717-718)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Conquest_of_Siciliy
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
>they're just mad about israel hurr durr
>>
>>701268598
helo if u didnt know there was some history that happened for a few hundred years after the first crusade thx and before that as well when muslims attacked the byzantines and shit
>>
>>701276445
look above you, gotcha coverd
>>
>>701276559
except christians an muslims did not live in peace
im not even talking about the actual crusades themselves, the times inbetween them were filled with conflicts, which actually triggered people to go on crusades
i dont think constantly fighting for control of jerusalem is living in peace
>>
File: Dear Marxists.png (17 KB, 805x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dear Marxists.png
17 KB, 805x311
>>
File: Dear Marxists2.png (35 KB, 1101x649) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dear Marxists2.png
35 KB, 1101x649
>>
>>701277084
it's worse than you thought
https://books.google.com/books?id=AONTtn7pfokC&pg=PA108&lpg=PA108&dq=history%27s+longest+war+ralph+peters&source=bl&ots=zH9_MoGcQI&sig=fNRcLHeNd_H2kESMTnpdM3vUCcI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3udCph-DOAhUFkh4KHVrnC_EQ6AEIMzAD#v=onepage&q=history's%20longest%20war%20ralph%20peters&f=false
>>
>>701268598
>Christians and Muslims used to live in peace for centuries because they lived in the same countries but only between their own people minding their own business and didn't try to exploit eachother.
>>701271685
>The crusades were about power, money and influence between Sunni's and Catholic's.
hurr durr that massive example of me being wrong doesn't count because reasons
Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 97
Thread DB ID: 75451



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.