Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Would you do Leslie Jones?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 96
Would you do Leslie Jones?
>>
>>701073553
Yes and i would finish on her face
>>
>>701073553
Yes only anal though
>>
File: 1472103998895-1.jpg (268 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472103998895-1.jpg
268 KB, 1536x2048
>>
#dicksout
>>
>>701074778
if confirmed std free and smooth like in that pic, yes. twice if she could get me a discount on my car insurance
>>
>>701073553
yeah, in the night, with a shovel or dirty pipe
>>
>>701074855
Lollled hard.classic
>>
>>701073553
with that shaved cunt, hips and ass that's typical for nigger cunts - I'd become a race-traitor to my caucasian origins
>>
>>701074933
>>
File: 1472103998895-3.jpg (177 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472103998895-3.jpg
177 KB, 960x1280
>>
>>701074933
You disgusting bastard
>>
>>701073553
commence with the dump of the nigger cooch already, anon!
>>
>>701075320
i wont bang it even if george soros pay me a mil
>>
Not just a no, but a fuck no
>>
File: poointheloo.jpg (168 KB, 550x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poointheloo.jpg
168 KB, 550x412
>>701075320
That is really disgusting my friend.
>>
>>701073553
Is that the monkey thing from Ghostbusters?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>
Hell nah to the nah nah nah - hell to the nah
>>
>>701075849
yeap, it is
I'd still nut into her womb
just out of spite
pumping my white sperm into her black breeding-oven
>>
>>701073553
>Leslie Jones
so, how much of her nudes are floating out there now?
just these few?
>>
>>701073553
She looks like a guy. I wouldnt be surprised to find a dick there
>>
>>701076640
black females generally look somewhat masculine in their faces.
dunno why - i blame genetics
.....or street thug life
>>
>>701074778
Nice
>>
>>701076183
>48
>breeding

You're pushing your luck there m8

But let me ask a question, while I did have a good old kek at this entire thing because it does in fact mean there is a sliver of hope for this shithole, Does she really deserve this? I know you don't care either way, but Its good to ask this question to put things in perspective.
>>
Just go for the dump amigo, it's why we're all here
>>
>>701073553
Fuck she looks like a damn ape
>>
I would have to drink until she's cute
>>
>>701076962
>But let me ask a question, while I did have a good old kek at this entire thing because it does in fact mean there is a sliver of hope for this shithole, Does she really deserve this? I know you don't care either way, but Its good to ask this question to put things in perspective.

>perspective

what perspective? that she can't handle the cards the universe has dealt her like everyone else on this fucked-up planet?

with fame comes infamy
shouldn't have been stupid and put up nudes on her shitty iCrap account.

ESPECIALLY with what's know that happened with THE FAPPENING events!

She should fire her agents/advisors
>>
>>701073553
Do as in sex or do as in put the poor beached thing out of our misery?
>>
>>701076962
She doesn't deserve it at all, especially not at this scale. But who really cares, this is what happens on the interwebs
>>
>>701077270

I'm sorry but you dont make a very good argument, why does she deserve your hate, because she had nudes? Because she was in some shitty movie remake? A violation of someones privacy is not a good thing, whether you like it or not.

But one thing that really gets me, when a nude of a man is leaked, They brush it off like its nothing. I remember a few years ago brad pitts nude made the rounds, his dick out and everything from his balcony, I dont think he even commented, But when a womans nudes come out its the end of their world? Seems like they should be putting less self worth in their bodies.
>>
File: gonna-puke..gif (2 MB, 250x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gonna-puke..gif
2 MB, 250x200
>>701075320
>>
>>701077073
I'd die of alcohol poisoning first.
>>
File: here is the thing.jpg (308 KB, 1809x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
here is the thing.jpg
308 KB, 1809x741
>>701076183
You are willing to make more niggers , race traitor
>>
File: 85193.jpg (38 KB, 398x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
85193.jpg
38 KB, 398x496
>>701073553
>>
>>701073553
No, I'm not into bestiality
>>
>>701076640
My first thought it was a dude with the jones name and all.
>>
>>701077508
because she made a shitstorm out of it "muh rights"
brad pitt just ignored it and moved on
she should've done the same.
the internets has a really short attention span
my point is, you get famous and aren't a stereotype, you'll face a backlash. she just shoudn't have made nudes of herself and put them on the proven insecure iCrap cloud.
get over it
the more you push back, the more they'll eat you alive.
simple as that.

>end of replying to your obvious bait
>>
File: 1457023453667.gif (56 KB, 628x932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457023453667.gif
56 KB, 628x932
>>701076853
They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.
>>
>>701077508
Whose hate?
>celebrity's make for targets the public will note.

If you mean hate because she looks like she used to be a linebacker for the Falcons... that's just just a voicing of my perspective.
>>
File: 1472071964837.jpg (667 KB, 2304x3072) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472071964837.jpg
667 KB, 2304x3072
she likes anal :)
>>
File: you shall belive.jpg (97 KB, 388x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you shall belive.jpg
97 KB, 388x494
>>701077497
Summer is almost over.

ppl actually care about a token black.
>>
>>701077508

What baffles me (not really, as modern America is predicated on White guilt) is that her Twitter, unless recently scrubbed, is riddled with racist statements and views against Whites. Anyone espousing her exact anti-White quotes, but towards any other special interest group would be ruined. Yet, she and others claim she is the innocent victim of racial hatred.
>>
>>701077900
who doesnt?
>>
File: Deal with it.gif (2 MB, 257x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Deal with it.gif
2 MB, 257x193
>>701077508
Lol if you look as hideous as she does you should be bothered, brad was like yep thats me im beefcake.
>>
>>701075849
youtube com/watch?v=k1LnMulkvV8
>>
>>701078006

I'm a skinnyfat with a painfully average dick and my nudes got leaked a while back in my social group, I didn't give a fuck lol. I mean I'm not THAT disgusting, but I'm nothing pretty at all.
>>
Yeah sure, why not?
>>
File: Slave owners.png (321 KB, 678x840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Slave owners.png
321 KB, 678x840
>>701077996
Blacks only have been slaves for 150 years irish endured more slavery
Arabs and africa still has slavery
First slave owner was black.
Blacks were the ones selling the slaves
Slaveships weer owned by jews.
Europe endured 1400 years of slavery from muslim blacks.
>>
>>701077922
Summer is over here, I finally said it enough the school across the street started today

My second year I started repeating that to myself to deal with this place.
>>
>>701075320
If she would finish shaving it and spread the pink. I would be all up in that tight looking innie.
>>
>>701077998
i love anal too, feels great having a dick pushing against your prostate
>>
>>701078368
I see what you anally did there.
>>
>>701078239
>Summer is over here, I finally said it enough the school across the street started today
>My second year I started repeating that to myself to deal with this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDO6rSTUcvE
just for you - very related
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 936x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 936x960
>>
>>701073553

So Biggie Smalls is alive and had a sex change?
>>
Harambe is looking fine since he got those implants.
>>
>>701078123
POST HERE
>>
>>701078707

Don't have em anymore.
>>
>>701078205
> The Irish: a centuries long tradition of being used as slave labour and account for more indentured servitude than any other race in the USA... no fucks given.
> Africans: BLM.
>>
>>701077508
Yeah I never got why is it such a huge deal whenever nudes get leaked, like cmon, everybody has sex and these sluts appear naked and do sex scenes in their movies. Seriously.
>>
>>701075320
It looks like a mare's vagina
>>
>>701079009
c'mon - admit it, you want to shove your dick into that cunt and nut barebone into her womb
>>
>>701079084
Who wouldn't? Most of the people on this thread would fuck her if they had the chance, but they gotta act edgy because le /b/ xDDD. I'm pretty sure everyone's masturbating right now, you guys wouldn't share this shit if you weren't interested in it.
>>
>>701077830
> waist full

KEK
>>
>>701075320
Why didnt she finish whiping before she took a selfie of her vag? What a terrible mistake.
>>
no nothing is worse than white traitors
>>
>>701077684
The women who go for black guys are generally not the women who go for white guys... look at the "master race" youre afraid of losing. They are the bottom tier of white society.
>>
>>701073553
no i would take her back to cincinati zoo
>>
>>701079842

found the pathetic virgin
>>
>>701079907
found the redditor
>>
>>701073553
Didnt know harambe came back from the dead
>>
>>701073553
Not with your dick
>wrapped in burlap
>>
>>701079191
>le /b/

kys. summer's over.
>>
>>701075320
Egad!
If you're gonna take a twat shot, at least fucking pick all the toilet paper lint off your crotch.
>>
>>701079842
my gf is not white, fite me faggot i'll wrek U m8
>>
File: 4ac.jpg (72 KB, 621x621) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4ac.jpg
72 KB, 621x621
>>701073553
>>701074778
>>701075320
>>
File: 1470920339484.jpg (123 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470920339484.jpg
123 KB, 600x400
>>701073553
This is more nauseating than a gore thread.
>>
>>701073553
Yeps - she's a cute one - but adult, so I can see how /b/ would keep clear.
Anything over the age of 14 disagrees with you.
>>
Holy shit are these real? also how old are the pics?
>>
File: seen some shit.gif (458 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seen some shit.gif
458 KB, 500x375
>>
>>701073553
her naked selfie game needs work. laying back makes her tits fall into her pits. tilting your head down to the camera makes your neck skin fold up, holding the camera from below your chin makes your head look tiny, and sticking your tongue out like that just makes you look retarded.
>>
>>701077900
This one is fake
>>
>>701078912
Because it shows she is absolutely hideous.
It shows she is nothing more then a primitive african negroe whom`s genetic profile is closer to apes then to Caucasians.
A sub humanoid with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.
>>
>>701073553

#DicksOutForHarambe
>>
File: Exponential.png (670 KB, 502x733) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Exponential.png
670 KB, 502x733
>>701079868
Still they create more niggers which is the problem.
Besides even bottom tier genetics play their rol in a society and i do not wish that tier to even get further demised in ability because it interbreeds with niggers.
>>
>>701074778
Yes if she's a squirter
>>
File: #Justice4Koko.jpg (475 KB, 1152x1008) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#Justice4Koko.jpg
475 KB, 1152x1008
>>
>>701083257
Or maybe it just shows she likes to get fucked, you know, like pretty much any other woman you racist dumbass.
>>
>>701083837
You do realise IQ is not supposed to be a true indicator of intelligence right? Moreso, these are average statistics.
>>
File: WutFace.jpg (29 KB, 286x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WutFace.jpg
29 KB, 286x300
What a fat disgusting nigger.

Who would actually want to see that bitch nude?
>>
File: dumb.jpg (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumb.jpg
69 KB, 400x400
>>701083859
The question was
>"Yeah I never got why is it such a huge deal whenever nudes get leaked, like cmon, everybody has sex and these sluts appear naked and do sex scenes in their movies. Seriously." >>701078912

Why does it matters if some one like to get fucked?
Your not on subject nigger.
Fun fact: melanin has a direct causation with high aggression high sex drive and low iq
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
>>
File: 00998046.png (19 KB, 590x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00998046.png
19 KB, 590x216
>>
File: nahm8.jpg (211 KB, 648x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nahm8.jpg
211 KB, 648x368
>>701079191
I wouldn't. Not even being edgy, that's fucking gross.
>>
>>701075320
My fucking god so fucking disgusting. I would rather suck a trap than fuck this shit
>>
>>701083989
>IQ is a true indicator of intelligence

Fixed it for you
>>
>>701073553
>Would you do Leslie Jones?

Send her back to Africa with a bunch of other niggers on a cargo plane.
>>
>>701079191
Honestly I'd fuck almost any girl, but Leslie Jones is one of the most repulsive "women" I've ever seen.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>701084868

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING APES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!
>>
I wouldnt want anything to do with the bitch. She is remarkably ugly, i dont think i could even fuck her for a large sum on money
>>
File: 1452723636924.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452723636924.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>701083989
>average statistics.
Statistics show the averages
>>
>>701073553
>>
>>701084799
Except not really. IQ is nothing more than just a statistic formed by assessing a person's ability to do basic tasks like addition, subtraction, understanding abstraction etc. It's doesn't really encompass the full spectrum of a person's intelligence. IQ never was meant to be taken as a true indicator of intelligence, but a bunch of idiots started using it to satisfy their superiority complex then it caught on with everybody else.

>>701085199
They're averages, not absolutes.
>>
So... Now that this happened, what we should do is start a twitter hashtag #titsoutforleslie and start dropping tit pics of chicks, claiming to be flashing in support of Harambe. I wonder how many chicks we can get to follow it.
>>
>>701085264

Why is this even on the Internet? Harambe does not deserve to be remembered this way.
>>
>>701085330
>IQ is nothing more than just a statistic formed by assessing a person's ability to do basic tasks like addition, subtraction, understanding abstraction etc

You just named two things that are never part of IQ tests, guess you've never taken one.

>IQ never was meant to be taken as a true indicator of intelligence
That's always exactly what it was meant to be, actually. It's your little faggot millennial generation that tries to discredit it.
>>
>>701085330
Looks like someone scored below average haha. Even though most of your information is wrong, I'll go with the shit you said: If an IQ test is for basic knowledge, shouldn't it be easy to get a 100? Why are people who are claiming to be the same intelligence still falling short on basic knowledge?
>>
>>701085375
>>
>>701085452
>You just named two things that are never part of IQ tests

I've taken an IQ test 2 times, I scored 150 on both. It literally means jackshit you fucking idiot. Anyone who understands high school science and maths will score highly on it, it doesn't score your actual intelligence.

>>701085535
No I'm a therapist, I study this kind of stuff for a living. Seeing people abuse the fuck out of stuff like IQ to satisfy their elitism just annoys the hell out of me.
>>
File: black white iq.jpg (40 KB, 887x508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black white iq.jpg
40 KB, 887x508
>>701085330
>>
>>701079009
>>701079084
Are you a believer anon?
https://youtu.be/0ZqHuvEtKcY
>>
>>701085452
What is it with the bullshit every were.
Is it a millennial thing to change truths and facts or are they just to arrogant to consider they are wrong.
My whole life i run in to people convinced that they are right to the point i start to question my facts, go back check them and realize they are fucking retarded.
>>
>>701085616
Abuse iq , how the fuck ? nigga i know how you abuse skin color but iq shieet.
What kinda test did you take that has math on it and gives your dumb ass a score of 150?
>>
File: FACT.png (13 KB, 267x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FACT.png
13 KB, 267x189
>>701085616
If you take the 2e test you should have seen a slight increase in your score, considering you scored 150 on the first you should have scored around 154 on your 2e test.
>>
>>701073553
OC of Jones
Or some other nigger. Can't really tell them apart.
>>
>>701085341
This really makes me wish I still had a Twitter account!
>>
>>701077900
now I looks like she is having a shit
>>
>>701085955
An iq test given by my school.
>>701086046
I scored 150ish on both. I could've acored higher but I didn't give a shit about preparing for it. The fact that it changes should give you an idea that it's only a relative measurement.
>>
>>701083257
I'm a little slow... it took me a while to realize this rant was actually a satire
>>
>>701073553
No
>>
File: 1465400895003.jpg (139 KB, 900x674) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465400895003.jpg
139 KB, 900x674
>>701077684
don't worry you'll learn about the adverse effect of racism when you hit 7th grade bud
>>
>>701086652
>say not to racism
>puts a muslim
MUSLIM ISN'T A RACE YOU CUNT
>>
>>701086921
It's a trait of most Arabic people smart guy
>>
>>701086652
>implying all Arabs are Muslims
RACIST
>>
>>701086970
THAT'S RACIST
>>
>>701087043
fact's =/= racism
>>
File: Death by Snu Snu.png (24 KB, 250x187) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Death by Snu Snu.png
24 KB, 250x187
>>701073553
It's Snu Snu
>>
File: 1449982199681.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449982199681.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>>
>>701086921
Arabs are a race you retard
>>
File: 1457522216428.webm (3 MB, 200x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457522216428.webm
3 MB, 200x360
>>
>>701087235
MUSLIMS AREN'T

>>701087135
>says most of arabs are muslims
>i'm not generalising 28.8 million people
>i'm not being racist
>>
She's as gross as the Shit Scum Pedo Paki Muslim whores.
>>
File: 1439306970248s.jpg (3 KB, 125x95) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439306970248s.jpg
3 KB, 125x95
>>701077508
why does she deserve your pitty you fucking faggot?

white knight bitch over here guys
>>
>>701087235
>implying only Arabs are Muslims
Shhhhhh close your eyes now
>>
File: 1443547036794.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443547036794.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>701087349
>>
>>701073553
Nothing, I wouldn't even touch this dirty ape with your dick anon .
>>
>>701087349
>MUSLIMS AREN'T
What's your point retard?
>>
>>701087454
>implying only Arabs are Muslims
No one is implying that you autist
>>
>>701087509
My point is that there are muslims other than arabs
>>
>>701087643
No shit Sherlock
>>
>>701086485
Preparing for a iq test ,
Iq test in school
It changes so it is bad
Still maintaining you have a iq of 150
>>
>>701086046
because the average is getting worse
>>
File: thomas dixon.png (379 KB, 1023x771) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thomas dixon.png
379 KB, 1023x771
>>701086518
Yes it is made to look niggers foolish as they are foolish.
Yet somehow people dont realize this very fact
>>
File: ElinKrantz.jpg (98 KB, 500x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ElinKrantz.jpg
98 KB, 500x455
>>701086652
Yeah stupid bitches get killed because they cant accept that i am right
>>
>>701073553
I don't know that I find her attractive, but for some reason I want to impregnate her.....
>>
More views than Ghostbusters got.
>>
>>701085616
>high school science and maths
>in an IQ test
do you have any idea how retarded you are?
I feel sorry for your parents
>>
At first I didn't get the hate towards her, now it seems like she has just become an outlet for the general hate people have in their hearts. I feel bad for her, it must really be terrible.
>>
File: Din_Du_Nuffins.webm (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Din_Du_Nuffins.webm
3 MB, 200x200
>>701087986
Top kek mate
>>
id do it just to spend her money..
>>
>>701087916
me fail english?
that's unpossible!
>>
>>701078483
that's a weird looking baby
>>
File: lesdoggg.jpg (178 KB, 1288x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lesdoggg.jpg
178 KB, 1288x1100
>>701088126
Yeah. It's not as of she made any blatantly racist remarks or anything.
>>
>>701084699
I'll bet you would!
>>
>>701086921
They whole religion doesn't accepts male converts
I have my faith you have your , i will never join your faith and you will never join mine.

All muslim men acrosse the planet look the same.
The 2 major factions of Islam stem from 1 family.
The husband of Mohammad daughter and a the nephew of Mohammad.
I wouldnt be to supprised if you check the y Chromosome of muslims it is very similar in all 1,5 billion of them.
They are a extreme sufferer of the inbred disease as well.
>>
>>701086652
>>
File: gorilla_warfare.webm (3 MB, 224x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gorilla_warfare.webm
3 MB, 224x400
I'd fuck her because she's famous
>>
File: home invasion.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
home invasion.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>701086652
>
>>
>>701088453
what goes around comes around whiteboi
>>
>>701086652
.
>>
File: weeweeq.gif (2 MB, 245x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
weeweeq.gif
2 MB, 245x201
>>
>>701086652
You tell them that
>>
>>701088349
wait so you're justifying the nonstop harassment with these tweets...?
>>
>>701086652 .
>>
>>701088653
>>701088610
>>701088519
>>701088453
you should cry more fagget
>>
>>701075787
Fuck u, raja
>>
File: js3zKqq.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
js3zKqq.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>
Another attempt by muslims to destroy white peoples fun.

Sultan Saeed Al Darmaki has bought a 50% steak in the Bram Stoker international film festival,with the intention of destroying it,according to the owners .
>>
>>701088709
>she makes racist remarks
>gets harassed
>OH SO ITS HEERRRRR FAULLTTT?
>>
>>701087873
That is not how a iq test works you dint take a iq test , i bet you scored a 150 on your sat
>>
>>701088729
what a fucking nigger. jesus chirst
>>
>>701088709
If a white dude said similar things, no one would care that he was getting harassed.
>>
Передаю привет двачу, маме и Абу.

*Абу благословил этот пост*
>>
>>701088862
What did he even do besides rob that guy? His leg? Not seeing anything leggy
>>
File: russian in HD.png (131 KB, 300x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
russian in HD.png
131 KB, 300x302
>>701088939
>>
>>701088266
ME fail debate team https://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8?t=33
>>
>>701088922
or in other words, yes, you are.
madness.
>>
>>701088552
fucking ey
>>
File: 1430038809216.gif (401 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430038809216.gif
401 KB, 400x400
>>701089054
Keep dodging logic white knight.
>>
>>701088349
I think a lot of those tweets are vague asf and idiots are taking them the worst possible way imaginable. They seem harmless to me.
>>
Can we not have this thread? It is very annoying to see this hideous dark creature on my board for days straight now.
>>
File: Moo.gif (2 MB, 410x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Moo.gif
2 MB, 410x384
>>
>>701089033
>>
File: roastie.gif (585 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roastie.gif
585 KB, 500x500
>>701089140
>>
>>701088781
>>
>>701089132
the racist troll says I'm dodging logic
>>
>>701089132
hot
>>
>>701089244
>they seem harmless to me
>somehow triggered
wut
>>
File: Based chinamen.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Based chinamen.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>701089041
I had to turn on capitations, what they were saying was retarded.
>>
File: 1358580141982.gif (1 MB, 300x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358580141982.gif
1 MB, 300x173
>>701089311
Who said I was racist? Treat everyone the same. If you're in the public eye and make stupid remarks, prepare to be flamed.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
>>
Niggers and muslims always turn up at these threads,pretending to be white people who are offended.Hoping they can force change the truth about them,by pleading and squealing their moralist case.
>>
File: ela34aEcU6o.jpg (186 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ela34aEcU6o.jpg
186 KB, 1280x853
Слава Україні!
>>
>>701088739

Noob.
>>
>>701073553
>Anonymous 08/25/16(Thu)03:41:13 No.701
>Would you do Leslie Jones?


Jesus H. FUCK stop posting that sheboon photo
>>
Здравствуйте, товарищи! Как ваше настроение на сегодня? :)
>>
Oh ):
>>
Vsem privet v etom ITT trede.
Slava Abu
>>
>Talk about being part of the master race
>Belongs in the shit tier part of it

Oh /b/, if you only knew.

>Inb4 I rather be a part of the shit tier than a nigger
Niggers get to fuck your beautiful ice princesses.
>Inb4 nothing of value was lost
Let's stop pretending you don't care

Tl;dr You mad
>>
File: 65256257254.jpg (69 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65256257254.jpg
69 KB, 720x960
>>701073553
>>
>>701073553
Probably not. I don't like most African American's facial structure.
>>
>>701087163
>Not naming this Battling Medusa.
>>
I don't give a shit about most African American's facial structure,although they are ugly.I give a shit about their fists,kicks,knives,guns and my property being in their posession most of the time.
>>
Товарищи, а не имеется ли у вас больше количества фотокарточек с этой мадамой?
>>
>>701090240
А таллончик у вас есть, товарищ?
>>
File: 1469310729885.gif (1016 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469310729885.gif
1016 KB, 320x240
>>701089605
jesus christ these women are unbelievably nasty
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>701090240
Йобу дал? Это же пиндосы, они нихуя по русски не понимают
>>
MOAR PLS
>>
>>701090287
Разумеется, мой таллон подтвердит сами знаете кто.
>>
>>701086652
Sounds like you're some faggot who lives in a white suburb.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 603x603) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 603x603
>>
>>701090394
Абу? Пасскод есть?
>>
>>701090515
О таких вещах, в слух, говорить не принято...
>>
>>701089717
Wishful thinking. If anything this whole thing will make sure she will never make a movie again. She is single-handedly responsible for a lot of negativity (crappy movie, her very bad handling of criticism of the movie, allowing it to escalate, so much so that the news of how bad the movie is got way more attention than it would otherwise). That cost the movie company a lot money. They don't like that.
>>
>>701073553

>Would you do Leslie Jones?
With what caliber?
>>
cyka
>>
File: 1471983953465.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471983953465.gif
150 KB, 500x333
>>701088709
> kys
>>
>>701089993
Agreed
>>
>>701090654
Wouldn't be surprised to see the news of her suicide in 10 years
>>
>>701085264
why is someone always naked?

Also... WORLD STARRRRR
>>
>>701073553
Actually looks like a fat guy in that pic, a legit 1/10 if ever i saw one
>>
SYKA BLYAD
>>
пп
>>
>>701088939
Лол
>>
>>701090893
idk
>>
>>701089993
Why so? Here in Russia they are rare. Therefore, such as exotic.
>>
макака
>>
File: 1360173861095.png (191 KB, 500x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1360173861095.png
191 KB, 500x504
>>701073553
Oh my god she's so uglyyy!
>>
>>701089842
And so doggystyle was invented...
>>
ТУПЫЕ ПИНДОСЫ АБАМА АБИЗЯНА МЫ ВАС В РАДИОАКТИВНЫЙ ПЕПЕЛ РАЗЪЕБЕМ ПИДОРЫ
>>
>>701090850
HOW CAN HE SLAP!?
>>
1488? Sieg heil?
>>
NIGGERS YYYYYY
I
G
E
R
S
>>
>>701085616
Sure you didn't take those shitty online IQ tests?

Because the best ones to go for are official, 'culture fair' tests - which have nothing to do with high school science or maths.

That said, it is only an indication of certain intellectual qualities we value, and plenty of people scoring high in IQ do fuck all with their lives and contribute less to society than the average cleaner.
>>
need kill all niggers
>>
>>701075320
Cmon man...I have kids to feed.....
>>
>>701075320
Those grey pubes look like Bill Cosby's chin.
>>
>>701088218
Where are the zoo keepers?
>>
>>701091029
Wow , guy with red shoes and cap was look out.
THis was a organized attack.
>>
>>701088709

2014

she was always a racist
>>
>>
>>701084495
whats that guys name? i want to youtube his stand up. kat williams?
>>
>>701073553
Pleeeease... stop posting this horrible blob!
>>
>>701090513
ok i can leave /b/ now...
>>
>>701089381
what's this from?
>>
>>
>>701073553
Burn it with fire.
>>
>>701091429
He got beat up by a kid.
>>
>>701088519
Damn, she needed a gun.
>>
>>701091264
>and plenty of people scoring high in IQ do fuck all with their lives

I can confirm. My 140 IQ has granted me no super powers, I'm pretty much retarded when it comes to math AND were it not for a charitable relative, I would be homeless.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 486x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 486x720
>>701091429
>>
File: 1450746797378.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450746797378.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>701091264
>>
File: 3e9.png (698 KB, 600x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3e9.png
698 KB, 600x640
>>701091471
I like that one of the most tame pictures on b gets this guy to leave.
>>
>>701091429
eddie chappelle
>>
>>701078910
Except you know, killing innocent people with car bombs.
>>
>>701089190
Where are the zoo keepers?
>>
File: 1472057972880.gif (971 KB, 270x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472057972880.gif
971 KB, 270x252
>>701074778
>>701075320
>>
File: 6854113.png (478 KB, 1145x945) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6854113.png
478 KB, 1145x945
>>
>>701073553
Harambe alive
>>
>>701091588
Thats because this society isnt giving you the drive or opportunity to use your abilities.

They are to busy setting up education programs to lift up those janitors.
>>
>>701089311
I think it's that you are staying willfully ignorant.
>>
>>701091741
Why did you include the party about Katy Williams getting beaten up by a kid?
>>
>>701091525
I can sell a few AK-102's,товарищ.
>>
>>701090851
10 years? with this shit going down it could be 10 days...
>>
>>701073553
Here's a few better questions:

▬ Why does she even have nude photographs of herself?

▬ Who the fuck stores nudes on the machine that's hosting their own public-facing website?
>>
>>701091029
fuck niggers
>>
>>701091741
What do you think is bigger, his dick or her foot?
>>
File: imp_lying.png (15 KB, 864x218) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imp_lying.png
15 KB, 864x218
>>701091900
>Implying she's smart enough to make that connection
>>
>>701087235
Not all Muslims are Arabs. "Muslim" is a religious distinction you fucking mouth breather.
>>
File: black doubt.gif (26 KB, 289x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black doubt.gif
26 KB, 289x200
>>701073553
I am a 23 year old virgin and I still wont

money would have to be involved, and I wouldn't tell my friends about it unless it was a big amount of money
>>
>>701091855
Eto statja, tovarisch.
>>
>>701087241
>>701087163
>>701085264
>>701088218
>>701088453
>>701088460
>>701088781
Stupid is, as stupid does!!!!
Welcome to the Jungle...
>>
File: 1469815237358.gif (438 KB, 294x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469815237358.gif
438 KB, 294x342
>>701073553
>>701074778
>>701075320
HARAMBE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>701075320
i'm gay now, thanks anon.
>>
>>
>>701092160
If that's all it took, you already had cock on the mind anon.
>>
File: KKK.jpg (64 KB, 640x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KKK.jpg
64 KB, 640x349
>>
File: Malcom.jpg (96 KB, 562x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Malcom.jpg
96 KB, 562x421
>>
she's released those pictures herself,to get sympathy jobs,and become the new JLaw.
>>
>>701088349

I mean people realize that these tweets aren't really meant to be taken seriously?
>>
>>701087135
>>701087043
>>701087022
>>701086970

According to google racism is:
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

So technically, yes, it is racist.
>>
File: #nother.jpg (535 KB, 1069x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#nother.jpg
535 KB, 1069x625
>>
Rusnya v stoilo.
>>
>>701088519
atleast that fuck got life! The womans kid is there too!
>>
File: 1394049488555.jpg (144 KB, 730x809) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394049488555.jpg
144 KB, 730x809
>>701088709
>>
File: Leon Trotsky.jpg (155 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leon Trotsky.jpg
155 KB, 480x480
>>701092359
Also shows that actual facts are racist.
>>
File: 124157846.jpg (42 KB, 443x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
124157846.jpg
42 KB, 443x568
>>701092401
The kid is never going to have a decent life.
>>
>>701089132
If a girl offered to piss on your face I would like to see you say no.

Who fucking wouldnt say yes to this?
>>
>>701092232
>>701092378
Wrong thread newfriend
>>
>>701077830
> diagram is from 1988

How can that cladogram be accurate if the human genome wasn't even fully sequenced until 2003? I'm not saying it's necessarily wrong. I'm curious as to how they could accurately measure "genetic distance" between ethnic groups in 1988, when they hadn't even sequenced a full human genome yet?
>>
>>701092477
Someone who wasn't a bitch.
>>
>>701092502
The grouping concept/naming was made in 1988 , not the graph
>>
>>701088991
He shoots him when leaving the store!
>>
>>701091768
You can blame society all you want.

Having a high IQ is one piece of the whole. Do you have decent interpersonal skills? Are you motivated? Are you punctual? Can you adapt to change well? Are you a creative problem solver?

You could have an IQ of 160+ and join Mensa but it doesn't guarantee any of those qualities. IQ is like your intellectual potential, but you need other attributes to do anything worthwhile with it, and plenty of people don't have those.

That's why average joes can end up on higher salaries.
>>
>>701077996
stop voting for women

women inpower are the problem. Fix them and this socialistic push goes away too
>>
File: natgeo.png (365 KB, 464x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
natgeo.png
365 KB, 464x600
>>
>>701086518
I don't think it is. . .
>>
>>701091882
I'm pretty sure the feminist movement would become way worse after
>>
>>701073553
fuck no,she looks like a fucking gorilla
>>
>>701091029
hope those brothas outran the cops and BBC dicked that whyte gurl in a breedin session afterwards
>>
>>701092858
It seems like you could almost fuck one of her nostrils while she tongues your anus
>>
>>701092441
Do not post this moodack suka blyat.
>>
>>701092003
Stealing that image. I didn't think that was a "intelligence" thing, I thought it was common sense. Even the lowest of the low don't leave their life savings sitting on a coffee table in front of a window on the front of their section 8 trailer home.
>>
File: gore spews more.gif (51 KB, 266x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gore spews more.gif
51 KB, 266x300
>>
File: puketeamamerica.gif (898 KB, 450x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
puketeamamerica.gif
898 KB, 450x189
>>
>>701089204
Абу ?
>>
>>701092686
>IQ is like your intellectual potential
You are wrong about that bit.
Your iq potential is set by genetics and your environment needs to be right to realize that potential.
Most intelligent people are not challenged at all so it is reasoned they never even reached their potential.

Now just being intelligent is not they only factor on success financially.

But see it like this would you give a shit about being the best garbage men you can be?
>>
>>701087241
>Dropped her infant child to get into a fist fight over some trivial hoodrat shit
>>
File: zoo.jpg (47 KB, 1024x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zoo.jpg
47 KB, 1024x336
>>701073553
Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 96
Thread DB ID: 75168



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.