Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Feels thread?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 34
File: 1471114036937.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471114036937.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
Feels thread?
Whats bothering you /b/?
>>
File: eternal.jpg (42 KB, 500x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eternal.jpg
42 KB, 500x699
Lost my closest friend cause my gf told her off. Lost friends before because of her but i cant get this one off my mind. She was my best friend.
>>
The fact that I'm ugly
I'm unattractive to all girls
I have no creative drive
I'm a virgin
The fact I don't care that I'm a virgin
The fact I have no friends
I know I will be alone forever and have accepted that fact
Yea life is pretty bad
>>
>>701014048
How old are you anon?
>>
>>701014048
If you don't care then why does it bother you
>>
>>701014209
I'm 20
>>
>>701012415

I feel totally empty inside
>>
tfw no GF
>>
It bothers me that i love her she has a bf and sees me only as a friend
>>
>>701014406
Really bruh
You are just 20, you'll find some friends or a girlfriend. Go to university, meet new people.
>>
File: 1470414103740.jpg (226 KB, 630x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470414103740.jpg
226 KB, 630x658
tfw I should have stayed being this guy. I may not have been happy, but I didn't worry about anything.

Now all I do is drink and take pills because the anxiety makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack

There must be some kind of in between
>>
I have a loving gf, great friends, a close family and a nice place to live
But I feel like a husk and I don't know why
>>
Hey fellow anons. High af and depressed like always. How is everyone tonight?
>>
>>701015048
Awake at 2.00 in the morning thinking about pointless shit as usual
What you up too ?
>>
Ive had än awful week
I have got so many issues with my body (pain in ear, hand, suspicious mole, bad limbs etc) but the healthcare system is so fucking slow and shit (Sweden) i can't get anything fixed, ive been stressing a lot because of this (especially since i might have skin cancer but i wont get a time to have it looked at/removed) and i had like a breakdown earlier today, had some family worrying, just really felt down since nobody seemed to care or notice that i was super stressed and upset
>>
>>701015048
Depressed and feel like if I tell someone they will just say "that's really edgy lol" because of all the ironic suicide joke I make about myself
>>
File: 1471801743706.jpg (32 KB, 720x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471801743706.jpg
32 KB, 720x539
>be me
>be a useless, boring, and uninteresting fucking faggot
>meet cute girl
>girl seems to like me
>holyfuck.jpg
>friend tells her how I feel because I'm a fuckimg idiot
>she says she finds me pretty cute
>HOLYDICKNIPPLESBATMAN.mp4
>BUT she doesn't want to leave her bf
>ImOKwiththis.dll
>wait around talking to girl almost everyday
>things be good
>we start to talk less and less
>meh maybe she is just busy
>she breaks up with bf and posts stuff on Whisper about some guy
>IT'S HAPPENING!
>ditchs me for a drug addict
>nigga wat
>fast forward to july
>breaks up with new bf
>decide to actually try
>ask her out
>"I'm so sorry anon but no, I just don't feel that way about guys. I was pretending to like guys"
>literally the day after my friends are talking about her (note they barely know her)
>killme.avi
>go to school today
>friends joke about me having her in classes
>tfw she is in one if the classes I didn't think she would be
>tfw she is assigned right in front of me

Oh yeah and my friends now don't want to talk to me. So I ask this question /b/. Why am I so fucking useless?
>>
>>701015533
Listening to music high on vicoden. Helps my depression a little but not like it used too.
>>701015588
Talk to me bud. I'm a pretty understanding person.
>>
File: 1424078441166.jpg (140 KB, 405x554) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424078441166.jpg
140 KB, 405x554
>>701012415
well i'm generally depressed and have shizophrenia but the last few days i felt really good.
but then i made a mistake... i was super bored a few hours ago and i started to browse the interwebs. i found some videos of christina grimmie on youtube and then i realized i actually never listened to a single song from her.
watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfifaWeiem4 and i just realized how amazing she is. then i just remembered that she was shot. started to cry and now i'm sad af...
this incident showed me once again how fucked people are... i have some sort of trust issues which is also my reason for being depressed...
its probably nothing special for you guys and i know that i've never met christina personally and i've never been an actual fan... but thats what you call depression i guess
>>
>>701015716
I'm now smoking the last of my solid
Hope it helps tonight
>>
>>701014048
ever tried to change yourself?
seems like a stupid tip but well.... thats the easiest way to change your situation
>>
I just want a girlfriend that I am attracted to. I never thought it was too much to ask for.
>>
>>701015907
I wish I had weed. Actually helps my depression to an extent. I love pain killers a lot but they usually make it worse in the end
>>
>>701016133
This. I'm in the same boat anon. I hope find someone.
>>
>>701012415
another night thinkin about my ex-gf, missin her somehow. sitting here, looking on my phone considering to text her like every 10 minutes, just to remind myself were separated, shes pretty sure lying in another guys arms and we cant be back together.
>>
>>701013565
why dont you dump her? i mean a best friend can be like a brother/sister for you. if she cant appreciate what those people mean to you, she's not worth it and also she doesnt deserves you
>>
File: 404d.jpg (556 KB, 1900x1204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
404d.jpg
556 KB, 1900x1204
>>701012415
I've pre-recorded what's bothering me... I think. Have a look if you have the time.
>>
My country man, it's so sad to see everyone at each other and tense all the time. I remember when most of us were in unison, this is just so different.
>>
>>701015716
I don't know what's wrong with me
I can't have fun doing anything any more
And for some reason I just don't give a shit about stuff and a really bad "I don't care about anything" personality
>>
I just want to die I don't have a job I don't have a license. I'm not going to college. No drive to do anything everything is a chore, all I do now is drink and listen to music, friends don't want to hang out anymore and I suck at making new ones. Probably join the army
>>
>>701016163
Yeah it works quite well for me, keeps me distracted from my thoughts most days
>>
>>701016335
feels bad man
i know that feeling... the biggest mistake you could make is to text her... you'll regret it... tried fapping? sounds stupid but it clears your mind
>>
File: 1469567476686.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469567476686.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>701014616
Seconded. Not really sad, angry, or anything most of the time.
>>
>>701012415
I love my girlfriend but I think I need a break and want to see other women. But i cant just do that to her, shes the sweetest normie on the planet and I'm living with her all of next year. Meanwhile I can't help but accept and go with every single girl who flirts with me to the point of receiving nudes and talking about having sex soon cause I had only shitty retard relationships (and only 2 of those) my whole life till now. Why penis why
>>
>>701016163
weed is a great way to escape depression... but dont use it too often... i got allergic to it...
>>
>>701016666
I can relate to that. I've been there a few times. It comes and goes for me though. I'll hit points where I just don't care and would care less if it just ended but I keep going anyway.

>>701016709
I feel ya bro
>>
>>701016666
Fucking checked bro
>>
>>701016873
I can't imagine being allergic to weed. That would just be even more depressing
>>
My internet is down.. No comp only cell phone.
>>
>>701016666
The quads speak truth
>>
I'm an ugly virgin tranny. :(
>>
Cat hasn't been home for a couple days, assuming the worst. He has a tendency to do this but never quite this pattern, hopefully he has just been coming home to eat and drink then taking off. Probably the worst place to post this but fuck it no one else gives a shit anyway
>>
>>701016666
The 6's quads says you should kill yourself, stupid major depressed cunt.
>>
>>701017251

I care because I love all animals. Hope your cat returns at some point.
>>
File: sadness.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sadness.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>701017004
thats what led to my shizophrenia. so yea. fuck me
>>
>>701016873
Damn man that's just awful, I don't know how I would deal with that
>>
>>701017464
Every try pain killers? They were a good replacement for my antidepressants but I have to keep occupied while on them or depression gets worse.
>>
>>701016666
Well at least I got quads
Seemsgoodman
>>
>>701017468
an hero is an option. or you just sleep like 12-16 hours a day so youre less time depressed.
>>
>>701016732
i already made the biggest mistake i could make

>was almost over her, like really
>friend of mine met her at a festival - with her ex
>he told me some days later about this
>got drunk and high
>went over to her at 4am
>woke her up to talk with her
>she said im too drunk, i should go to sleep - but we wont have sex or smth
>as we woke up, we got horny
>we had sex
>said goodbye again

things went well until some days ago. the feels came back somehow.
i know i shouldnt text her. i know this cant work. but it feels like ive made a huge mistake breaking up

>inb4 fuck other girls

i did. but they arent even comparable to her.
>>
File: 670394603456.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
670394603456.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
been drinking pretty hard lately
said I would stop and did for about a week
drank too much and was drunk by 4pm and ditched my class
might need to get actual help
>>
>>701012415
Fuck I just made a thread like this without seeing this one. I'll just post here.

My list of problems are fucking endless and if anyone could give advice that would be great (or feel better about yourself because you're not going through this shit whatever).

First off I'm FAT AS FUCK. Like over 300 pounds fat.
>inb4 "go gym lose weight" I have tried that but my anxiety gets in the way... you'll see why this is a problem soon.
I absolutely hate my body and it depresses me to no end that I am like this. I have been trying to lose weight since I was 8, even being sent to a fat camp for a month when I was 9. I have severe depression and social anxiety which actually might be Avoidant Personality Disorder according to my doctor. I CANNOT be around people in any shape or form and guess what? I HAVE TO START A NEW FUCKING COLLEGE IN 2 WEEKS. If I don,t I will be kicked out of my house by my mother with whom I live. The anxiety it gives me thinking about it makes me want to kms. I don't leave the house for months on end (why I don't go to the gym). I have no friends (not in the cute loner way, more like I literally don't have any fucking friends) and my relationships with my family have broken down (apart from the one with my mum). My family even accused me of using my sexual assault as an excuse to not go to college and said it was my fault. Oh, and they said they expected it to happen to my much slimmer and prettier sister. I do not speak to anyone that I know and have done for years. I'm also broke (another reason why I can't sign up for a gym) and homeless (living in emergency accommodation atm). Any job that involves people (which is like all of them) is a no go. This fucking problem I have gets in the way of everything. I have deep emotional trauma from when I was bullied both physically and mentally in secondary school and I believe this is why I have such a problem with people now. To top it all off, I'm also a kissless virgin (excluding the rape).
>>
My dad recently got arrested over drug trafficking and wont stop calling me to help him in court.
>>
>>701017678
TLDR: Fat as fuck, broke as fuck, can't talk to people, was raped, was bullied, very alone, might have AvP, kissless virgin, have to start college soon and I am suicidal from all of the above :)
>>
I'm a coward, anyone that's ever wanted to be with me I always just push them away and ignore them even though I feel the same if not more about them.
>>
>Gf of near 6 years broke up with me
>I'm a useless NEET despite being pretty smart
>Has no ambition
>No friends
>Socially inept
>Girls not interested in me even though I'm a good 7.5/10
>Wasting my potential on image boards instead of doing something with life
>>
Everything. I'm fucking 18 years old and I don't want to live anymore, fucking shitty life. I would kill myself now but tomorrow it's my mom's birthday and I don't want ruin it. Sorry for my shitty english Argentinian fag here.
>>
>>701017585
i dont take any medication. i want to be in control of myself... ive tried those once and had side effects.
>>
>>701015641
Why don't your friends want to talk to you? For a whore? What's their brain damage?
Get better friends and don't sweat that girl bro.
>>
>>701017806
Understandable. I have a slight addiction but I have control over it. I could stop whenever I wanted but I don't have weed so.
>>
>>701017652
Would never an hero, couldn't do it to the people around me, also I'm more empty than depressed.
I shouldn't be allowed to be depressed
>>
>>701017667
also: i dont want to fap rn, im pretty sure this would result in thinking even more about this last time
>>
>>701017667
why did you even dump her then? did she cheat on you?
>>
>>701017774
Same boat with you brother.
>>
any alphas here? been hitting it off with this chick at work really well. Work at a small business ( 5 people) We had to catch up on some stuff so ended up staying late together and knocked it out.
Grabbed some drinks after. Ever since shes been extremely flirtatious. Has bf and likes to bring him up a decent amount ( usually to complain about something he did that bothered her), but goes out of her way to get involved in what I'm doing. Tons of body contact and obvious flaunting of ass and tits.

Wat do? Don't want to make shit weird at work if shes just seeking attention, but also want to get up in that ass. Her boyfriend is a fat fuck hick so not really worred about him.
>>
>>701017723
youre not virgin if you got raped. not making fun of you.
>>
>>701012415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M

real feels
>>
>>701012415
I can't talk to women and I have no friends. I'm not fat or autistic or anything, I just don't know how to talk to people.
>>
>>701018115
I should clarify that there wasn't any penetration. Although the police and my therapist say that it is rape and that I shouldn't downplay it (fuck knows why. It was more like sexual assault).
>>
>>701012415
I bought new expensive clothes to feel better but i know im still ugly
>>
>be me
>vacation to California for kids first birthday with wife, kid, and best friend
>staying with wife's family
>supposed to go back to Oklahoma (where we live)
>doesn't happen
>stuck in California
>can't go back
>no monies
>me and best friend are hated by family
>gets kicked out
>on the streets searching where to go night to night
>>
>>701018004
>why did you even dump her then? did she cheat on you?
no, she didnt cheat on me

she didnt even want to break up. she actually wanted to get closer to me, to be my partner. she wanted more. but im a stupid shit, fearing commitment.
>>
>>701017890
well i could stop whenever i wanted too. but if i take medication i lose my drivers license, couldnt live alone, maybe quit my job etc.
>>701017962
same here. my mother is actually the only reason i'm alive. she went into very deep depression after my grandma died and if i'd an hero she would too. if that happened my whole family would be detroyed bc of me. i dont want that. i just want my life to quit and not other peoples life.
>>701018519
sorry to hear that bud. trust me college is a great way to start things from scratch. i did the same when i went to uni even though i'm depressed.
>>701018687
fuck you then. you got what you deserved. harsh but thats the truth.
>>
>>701018669
Also, she has the kid...
>>
That my girlfriend broke up with me because I'm 6'2" and very broad because "if I ever decided to have my way with her she wouldn't be able to stop me" even though before and after that she said she knew I wouldn't do anything like that just the fact that I could
>>
what is bothering me is
>be me
>find a qt girl on online game
>she from the country imma live in in the near future
>she is older than me by one year or so
>i try to hint that i like her by spamming honey alot
>she replies sometimes with sweetie and hun
>idk what to do anymore
>adv me fellow anons
>>
File: 1299027251248.png (90 KB, 480x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299027251248.png
90 KB, 480x477
Caught my girlfriend txting her ex that she wanted him to come over while I was at work to fuck. The only reason I found out is because I grabbed the wrong phone before going to work and read the messages.

> show back up at the apartment while she still sleeping
> wake her up to tell her what I found out
> tell her to start packing all her crap and get out of my place
> crying but she does
> call her mom to pick her up
> waiting for her mom shes crying she's sorry that she didn't want me to find out
> Is that supposed to make me feel better??
> mom finally picks her up and they leave around 8 a.m
> fuck it I'm not going to work today
> spend day drinking and feeling sorry for myself
> find out I still have her phone on my couch
> fuck it I'm already hurt I don't want to get worse so I leave it alone
> hear a knock at my door at around 5 p.m.
> she's back still crying
> what do you want now?
> says she sorry and doesn't want to lose me
> whatever
> promises to delete everything if that would help me trust her again
> no
> making a scene outside and I don't want to get in trouble I let her back in
> still crying that she loves me and blah blah blah
> ends up falling asleep while crying

She still on my couch asleep. don't get me wrong I do love her, and I woulda done almost anything for her but now I don't trust her and I don't know what to do. part of me wants to just end it between us but the other part doesn't. so I'm stuck on a wall do I keep her or do I just let her go?
>>
>>701019030
Ask her is she has skype, watch movies with her in rabbit.
>>
I am 19 and still a virgin.. And I can't understand why. I am at least a solid 8/10, maybe it's because I'm very skinny? Tryina go to the gym next month to gain weight. The most depressing part is that I don't even mind fucking or not, I mean, surely it would be great, but what's bothering me the most is the lack of relationship. I would love to fucking cuddle with my gf, talking about stupid shit, going on holiday together, etc, even if that would mean no sex..
Lets add the fact that I'm in love with my best friend (girl), who in turn friendzoned me. I am talking about the girl who I fell in love the most until now.
Maybe the problem is that I am that kind of "tough" guy who is always right, never show any weakness or shit like that, or maybe because I have to know very well a girl before I actually become interested in her... Fuck my life, /b/
>>
>>701019053
Dump her, m8.
Don't let anyone do such thing to you.
>>
>>701019053

You still love her? Fuck off, mate. Move on with your life.
>>
>>701019154
But again, the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that I am noto ugly, instead I am more than good-looking. What the fuck is my problem? I will go to the gym soon, but I don't think this will fix things
>>
>>701019150
i asked her about her fb and any other social netshit,she said she doesn't have any (i'm not sure she is being a liar ) , she speaks with her best female friend on viper tho so idk i'm still away from that.
>>
>>701019154
Tell her you love her, legit. Do not be a pussy nothing will matter in 100 years, no one will remember if she said yes or no.
>>
I saved my ex life several times by talking her out of suicide but she breaks up with me because she "Doesn't want to hurt me anymore" now she's with some no future pot head that she doesn't really like too much and I'm spending my nights alone talking to you faggots.
>>
>>701019053
It will hurt like hell, and never stop hurting but it would be best to break it off now. Irreversible damage has been done, but if you stay with her more will come.
>>
>>701019442

We love you too <3
>>
>>701015641
You need new friends. Move to a different area those people that you call friends are faggots but don't worry mate you will find a use in yourself
>>
>>701019398
Just try to talk to her, like even if it is messages. Dont spam her or whatever just try to have an intelligent conversation with her. And if it doesnt work out find a new qt gf
>>
>>701019362
how skinny are you? like 1,8m and 50kg? then yes youre definetly way too skinny
>>
I just had a really deep convo with the girl i love..and now she thinks im a psycho

She said i need help
Why did i tell goddamnit why did i fucking talk
>>
>>701019614
What fucking language are you speaking, that isnt american
>>
>>701016777
TRIPS! But I guess I've gotta contribute...

I have no friends. The only friend I ever had moved out of my school, and after that I went to his house like once a year.

My brother is literally a demon. I don't mean literally as in he's really awful. I sincerely believe that he was put onto this earth to make everyone around him feel like shit. Even the times he's nice to me, I'm always thinking, "These times are just so I don't get so angry, I kill him." He constantly fights, he talks about all of his friends behind their backs, and he's generally an assbasket.

My family's poor because my grandma quit her job and my mom's working jobs at TJMaxx and 7-11.

I'm generally considered an outcast at my school. That guy no one talks to. Hell, in elementary, they had a phase with the 'Marcus Touch.' Guess whose name is Marcus.

I'm pretty sure I have a small dick.

I'm a quiet white kid who goes through that shit. I should be a school shooter.

I probably would be if I wasn't constantly happy as all hell. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>701019645
what did you tell her
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 225x225
>>701019645

Because you're an idiot.
>>
>>701012415

I'm 21 and still live at home
My gf is moving to the USA
I love her and spending time with her but I keep cheating on her and the guilt is making me depressed but when I get depressed I get lonely and cheat on her
She's the only person I can open up to and talk to and I can't.
I really dislike her brother but I have to keep up this buddy buddy bulshit with him
I left school at 14 and every attempt to get back to education has failed now I have a meeting with lawyers about the funding I received and me paying it back since I never did the shit cause I fucking suck

Also it hurts when I piss and Pokemon Go is laggy cause I live in the arse end of nowhere :'(
>>
Just wanna point out you guys are some of the better friends I have even if I don't know any of you anons. Just nice to know there's someone who can relate to the shit I deal with.
>>
>>701018858
>fuck you then. you got what you deserved. harsh but thats the truth.
i know anon. but shit still hurts. even tho i made the mistake, it hurts.
>>
i'm in a job i hate and with a girl i'm just starting to feel.. i don't know, about.
i feel like i love her and at the same time i feel like i don't. i can't imagine my life without her yet i feel like i'm just drifting away from her i don't know i can't fucking explain this goddamn i feel like an asshole just typing this out
>>
>>701012415
21. Live with dad, getting kicked out and moving in with my mom. Lost my job, totaled my car, and lost my girlfriend
>>
>>701019613
so i go for that viper thing? also she might not see a problem to do so even if she consider me just a friend?
>>
>>701019661
american isnt a language, faggot. there's english but i've never heared of a language called american. maybe youre meaning american english?
>>
>>701019825
but whatever, im out. gotta get some sleep, its 4am here

gnite
>>
Be me
>father abused my mother and siblings
>Caused me to fear that I may become him
>I know I will never strike a women unless its for defense or my children but I fear I may.
>I am a pussy because I fear this...
>Causes me to repel women from a relationship ever occurring
>Longest relationship was 2 years but after 1 year I started this fear and the last year I started drifting way from her. She ended up cheating on me and I ended up punching a wall in anger. The closest I came to hitting her and I fear I might to my future gfs/wifes.
>I fear I may become what my father was because I am related to him.
>I may end up living in the wilderness where I belong and where I am happy.
>This has caused me anger issues and other things.
>I refuse to date anyone because of this fear.
Advice honestly Questions?
>>
>>701019736
You are an asshole dude, unless this gf is only an online girlfriend. If it is only an online gf she probably banged some dudes too so dont feel so bad man.
>>
>>701019154
Your worried about being a virgin at 19 ?
I lost mine at 21, which was great, but then realised that it doesn't fucking matter and nothing changed. Best thing to do is improve yourself slowly and if it hapoens, great, if not don't worry about it just get a whore and get it over and done with
>>
>>701019053
Some advice that my father gave me... "Once a cheater, always a cheater"... My parents split up because my mother was pretty much a cheating whore and tried to fuck my dad's best friend and various other people. Which my father obviously doesn't associate himself with anymore

Moral of the story, if she had the audacity to try and cheat on you, It's going to happen again. And again. And once someone breaks the trust in the relationship, it's pretty much gone from 100% commitment to like 25%. My personal vote would be to break up with her, but don't make it too difficult ya know? I know it would be hard if I was in your shoes with my girl, and I wouldn't want to end it. But her mindset to cheat is still there, and always will be.
>>
>>701019825
>>701019946
4am? youre european i guess. gn8 /b/ro. i dont want to hurt you but yea...gn8
>>
>>701019929
Just dont allow yourself to get friendzoned, flirt with her a bit but dont be creepy.
>>
>>701017678
I was 200 pounds a 2 months ago, im not 165. my secret, not working out like a pleb
I eat 400-800 calories every day
only that exspensive shit from organic food placed like healthy pizzas which are like 300 calories and home cooked meals
I lose about a pound every 2 days
anyone can do it
>>
>>701019645
Most people don't like anyone's true self, you can share stuff about you but never share everything. You always got to keep your cards close to your chest.
>>
>>701019549
Thanks m8
>>
>>701019945
lol I was just fucking with you because we dont use those measurements.
>>
>>701020149
* im now 165
>>
>>701019736
Oh no, you have such a hard life. You cheat on your girlfriend? I feel sorry for YOU. You left school at 14? Too bad that was completely out of your control. Your dick hurts when you pee? Go see a doctor. Pokemon Go is laggy? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>701012415
>relationship isn't working anymore
>probably better for me to be alone than be in another relationship
>it sucks but I think it's for the best
>>
>>701020171
this.
made that mistake once and never again. ppl dont care about your problems because humans' nature is arrogant. the only place you can be fully open are places like this...
>>
>>701017678
Mental toughness, legit just work out and burn more calories than you eat in a day.
>>
>>701019614
Yeah about that, then I hope I'll fix this through the gym

>>701019430
Already asked her out, didn't say "I love you" because it would have been strange, anyway she said no and that she was sorry (wtf)

The worst part is that in less than a month she is going to study abroad (even worse she is going to study one of the most useless things ever, psychology) and I won't be seeing her until next summer, and so on for the next 5 years, or even more if she suddenly realizes that she don't mind staying there (she is in love with London)
I thought a week ago that the last day I'm gonna be seeing he (probably with our friends at a party or some shit) I'm gonna tell her right before I'm going back home that I love her like no other girl I've ever met, just to feel a little relieved
>>
>>701020253
i dont like americans by default so i get triggered really fast. sry
>>
>>701017420
Thanks bud, nice post no. lmao dude weed xd
>>
>>701020139
try not to do what? what makes a guy creepy to a girl?
>>
>tfw your life is shit but you're not a bitch about it
>>
IS FUCKIG VIDEO :{
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qme6UmmX07s
>>
>>701020475
Just be super fucking confident when you do it bro, if she still says no then you should move on.
>>
Anyone else up at 3.00 in the morning doing nothing ?
>>
>>701020116
yeah, im european.

no bro, all fine. you just said whats true.

but i think you can understand why im sitting here, thinking about texting her again.
>>
>>701012415
sometimes i purposely hurt / hit / pinch/ push / smack my annoying little shit step-daughters age 4 and 5. They are rude and annoying little cunts and are mean as fuck to their mother. Am I wrong for putting these little cunt farts in their place? Their mother doesn't know I hit them.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (106 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_5.jpg
106 KB, 1000x1000
>>701020619
>tfw you see a faggot try to get attention
>>
>>701020420
I know it is extremely mentally unhealthy, but I just make new personalities for each group of people I hang around.
>>
>>701020832
i do the exact same thing
>>
>>701020691
yea ofc. if you make the mistake yourself its fucking your brain even more... i kinda feel sorry for you but part of me doesnt... i was in the same spot. let time past and keep fapping everytime this shit comes up to your mind.
>>
>>701020686
i'm about to watch "about time" and cry over how i don't have the life (excluding the time travel bit) of the protagonist, get depressed, go to sleep then wake up the next day be a productive member of society
>>
>>701020748
lol i think that's kinda abusive, they're 4 and 5 nigger do you expect them to have manners?
>>
>>701020593

Don't be clingy. Be casual. Don't always be the first to engage in a conversation but make sure when you do, they interest her. Don't Facebook stalk or like every photo. Also, if she texts first reply. Doesn't have to be immediate just think of how you want the conversation to play out and steer it that way. Also, when you're together, make physical contact but make it seem natural. Like a brush of the hand, etc.
>>
>>701020686

My entire life consists of doing nothing, so yeah it's 3 AM and I'm chilling with you fags.
>>
>>701020832
everybody does that. how do you think mankind survived uptil now? humans try to adapt to their surroundings. its just natural
>>
>>701019053
Kick that fucking bitch out. You'd be a complete retard to believe this won't happen again. Once a cheater always a cheater. End the cycle now and kick that piece of shit to the curb. No self respecting man lets himself get cucked, nor is anyone who does this worthy of respect.
>>
>>701014406
Start going out bro. Live it up. Im 24 and regret not doing shit while i could
>>
>>701020685
Yeah, I'll try my best, I hope I'll have the guts to do it and there will be a good moment to do so. Even though I won't be seeing her for a long ass time nonetheless
>>
>>701020535
I don't like us either, our news and media is filled with bimbo celebrity bullshit, our government tries to steal oil from random nations without worrying about its own, and we are infested with people that don't care that they eat up greasy food from chain restaurant while living without meaning.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 642x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 642x533
Recently began falling for my best friend who's been a lesbian since middle school but has now had second thoughts on whether she likes guys or not. She says she likes guys sexually but doesn't see herself romantically attracted to men. I've always had feelings for her but never acted upon them because of her sexuality and this shift is fucking with me. She wants to become fwb aswell but I don't know if I'll be able to do it without creating more feelings for her because I'm a raging fag.
>>
>>701016378
We broke up. Just currently living together cause we just had a kid. I apologized to my old friend but she told to fuck off and blocked me. After that i deleted my Facebook.
>>
>>701016867
I'm with you anon... I've probably fucked over 100 women in the last 10 years but been with girl of my dreams. super awesome and does everything for me and super hot. My dick tells me to go out and cheat =( I can't help it. I just can't
>>
>>701019053
wake her up, tell her you made your mind, and you dont want to ever see her or have anything to do with her ever again...she wouldnt be sorry if you didnt caught her so just dump her man you will find better one...
>>
File: 1471956825117.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471956825117.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>701012415
Àlt right cuckservatives on every single board
>>
>>701021027
i will disregard the last line, because u prolly didn't read what was my original story,but anyway thank you for that texting thing to not reply immediatly and think.
>>
File: lex.jpg (29 KB, 620x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lex.jpg
29 KB, 620x465
>>701017626
> MFW quads prolly saved this faggot from offing himself
>>
>>701019698
We just had a deep convo and one thing led to another and i ended up telling her when i was 12 i debated if i was gonna off myself at 20, and a bunch of other shit.

She said i need help and im gonna try and wing it and say something like she's met me a bunch of times and we speak daily, i just had a pretty weird past but im fine now.

I'm gonna attempt to stay away from words like "stable" or any other mental illness buzzword. Think it'll work?
>>
I want to tell her I want to kill myself. I want to tell her I have my suicide already planned out. I want to tell her about my crippling depression. But she won't care.
It'll just be trouble for her. Or anyone for that matter. So I'll just die in silence.
>>
File: 1448507944183.png (165 KB, 500x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448507944183.png
165 KB, 500x324
>>701012415
Can't decide if I want to keep studying Japanese, re-learn Korean, or start with Mandarin. Either way, I need to add coding to whatever I'm doing.
>>
>>701021051
I alternate between fapping and nothing myself.
But just picked up no man's sky from a mate so I can see if it's a shit show or not
>>
>>701021606
If you're not fine, just tell her. If you think that'd go bad, then just keep it happy with her but get personal help though. Should work /b/ro
>>
>>701021692

I'm working on Kurdish at the moment.
>>
>>701021618
Tell your mom instead or in fact a therapist
>>
>>701021164
Ask to talk to her alone, and then tell her. Dont even think about not doing it, it is better to just do it then to sit alone wondering what would have happened if you did it. I wish I had a girl I loved this much, I talk to nice looking women and they just don't interest me.
>>
>>701020171
Wish i had kept it in mind. I know its not right to give up, but honestly, she stood out. Its the reason i love her. If i lose her, i have no idea when, even if, I'll find someone like her again.
>>
>be me
>be 17
>beta/bullied/nofriends/you get the idea
>emotionally a fucking doorknob
>somehow score a solid 7.5/10
>slowly but surely i open up enough with this person and trust them enough to show emotion around them
>two years pass
>shit goes downhill fast
>we fight alot and eventually i flip out completely
>only meaningful relationship ive ever been able to develop ends horribly.
>100% my fault
>100% regret
>she wont talk to me at all
>cry myself to sleep since
I literally have nothing anymore.
>>
>>701014406

20 is still young broham. You might even still grow out of your ugly.
>>
>>701021618
Haha the le depression meme strikes again
>>
File: Quark2375.jpg (30 KB, 305x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Quark2375.jpg
30 KB, 305x290
>>701021777
>
>>
19 years old kissless virgin
Atracted to little girls
Hates living with grandparents cause they are too annoying and strict
Wanna quit college
Hates studying or working
Never enjoyed anything of life
These are my main problems
>>
>>701021803
I think telling my family will irrevocably destroy relationships and conversations with me.

Secretly getting a therapist might be a good option tho.
>>
I've only ever met one girl who's every made me feel anything. She's the only person I've ever looked forward to seeing. We've been friends for like 6 years. I'm crazy about her. She knew I was crazy about her /b/, but she still hung out with me like it was nothing. I was one of the 4 people she really talked to so I think she just wanted all the friend she could have, but it was cruel of her to keep me around and laugh with me when she knew I loved her. I told her one day guys, I worked up the courage and I fucking told her and she just kind of laughed. She literally had to stop herself from saying "ew". I never talked to her after that, and naturally I've never felt anyone else who made me feel anything positive. Now I just sit around on my synth and pop pills like candy. I distract myself with things like parties or drinking, but at the end of the day I still fucking hate being alive. Why? Why the fuck can't I be normal? Why can't I enjoy myself like everyone else? People tell me I'll meet another girl, but I fucking know I won't.
>>
>>701021988
gottem'
>>
>>701018095

So if she's in your league just go out for drinks a few more times and on the third(ish) time, make sure it's a weekend and she has no plans the next morning and both get wasted. Then take her home and fuck her. If she is out of your league do the same shit just act like you're friends and your not really interested (when you start drinking) then later in the night come on strong. Hotter women tend to be more comfortable getting drunk around a guy that isn't acting all bill cosby on her. Good luck faggot
>>
>>701021865
How long has it been since you've talked?

Friends have falling outs sometime. It's best to apologize and willing to put those things in the past and most of all offer them space.
>>
>>701022012

I'm learning Kurdish. Is there something wrong with that now?
>>
>>701021773
Thanks anon, i will tomorrow morning. Do..you think maybe you can help me with what to say? I know its hard for you but i know I'll mess it up.

Im thinking tell her tonight was a bit too deep and i let my past kinda become present, and tell her i may have needed help but i dont now as i feel fine and i dont even think about offing myself at all anymore
>>
>>701021973
this

my uncle was ugly af in his early 20s but the older he got the more attractive he gets, now 35 and married but that man can steal anyone's wife
>>
File: 1465194075842.jpg (61 KB, 530x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465194075842.jpg
61 KB, 530x530
>>701022214
*sigh*

No...
>>
>>701022054
Most therapists are legally obliged to keep the sessions confidential.
>>
>>701021255
dubs of truth. and yes most of your stereotypical stuff applies on you guys. there some exceptions but generally speaking murica is kinda retarded nation
>>
>>701020981
no but i expect them to not be little satan fuck stains while living under my roof. They only get the treatment when they don't listen or give shitty attitude. It's not like I'm coming out of the blue with it.
>>
>>701022247
if she ain't physically present, call her. It might seem overboard if you're used to only texting her, but she should respect the seriousness of the situation.

As to helping you out with what to say, I can't. I would probably do more damage than harm. For the most part this is something you have to do alone. I believe in you, though.
>>
File: Contact Mono.jpg (230 KB, 741x593) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Contact Mono.jpg
230 KB, 741x593
This girl I thought was just my bro in a girl's body sprung that she liked me in a romantic way. She really gave it her all in telling me, and I laughed it off thinking she was kidding. She hasn't been outside for a couple days, and called out of work. I'm not looking for a girl right now, not even a fuckbuddy. Feel like the lowest heel in the world since she's not bad looking, just dumpy.
>>
>>701022127
Two weeks. She hasnt sent back a text, or picked up the phone once, hasnt been online on skype or the usual suspects either.
>>
File: feels-Dr-Who.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feels-Dr-Who.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>be me at college 2-3 years ago
>one day QT walks into college
>want to get to know her but she seems very shy
>slowly but surely we start talking to eachother
>find out we like the same things
>Spend time talking to her everyday untill one or two weeks later
>decide that we should be togheter
>she says yes
>as time went on we did what couple's do
>start hugging, turns into kissing, tonguekiss, talk about sex
>everything went well untill she met another guy two months later
>she goes on a pink cloud for this guy that i thought was an asshole
>she leaves me for that guy
>feel depressed for a while but get over it and just ignore her mainly
>three months later i suddenly hear that the guy she went with threw her out
>said he didn't see a future with him and her through text towards her
>feel bad for her and talk about it but not trying to invest my emotions into her anymore
>time passes on again and i'm thinking to myself she just should've stayed with me
>brush it off as i was thinking we didn't fit well with eachother because we were both shy at the time
>time passes, both me and her get experiences with relationship through other people
>become less of a beta, find out i'm more dominant in the end then anything else
>think it's time to talk to her again
>try to start a conversation asking her how she has been doing lately
>"i'm feeling down lately since my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me"
>tells me he is Asexual and that they did it a couple times but only because she forced it
>tells me she finds quite alot of things annoying about him
>she found out he masturbates more to hentai then do anything with her
>i get frustrated about it that she is with such a beta faggot
>ask her why she left me for the other guy way back when we were at college
>tells me it was wrong of her to do and that she was just blindly in love with him
>cont
>>
>>701022548
Make sure she's alright
>>
>>701021322
sorry to hear that. mistakes were made. look for a brighter future without her. it was the right decision.
>>
>>701022059
Thats harsh anon. I'm not gonna sugar coat it.

There will always be a piece of her in your heart. You need to realise she was a bitch who used it, and its probably why she only spoke to 4 people

You also need to realise you're a step ahead most of us here, you go to parties, and you WILL find another girl.

You will. Just trial and error, thats all. I believe in you anon.
>>
I have no motivation to do anything. I live with my parents so i have no reason to work. I don't want to work when i would rather be dead.

Even if i did work and slaved my life away, what would i do? I don't want to do anything. All i do when i get money is buy drugs.

Drugs is my only motivation in life if theres any at all.

I'm getting pretty close to buying a gun and ending it
>>
>>701022054
You would be surprised how well your family would be able to support you. Unless your family is very extreme. Years back I had finally broken down and tried to kill myself. I was admitted to the mental hospital and met great people and it made me realize everyone goes through this. After I got out my biggest fear was a reality, my family found out about my crippling illnesses, but in fact this was the best case scenario. I've been able to get help and plenty of support. Of course we all have our ups and downs but since then I've never felt the urge to end it all. It's too selfish for me. I can't think of how fucked up my mom would be for the rest of her life if I did.

Hope this helps, anon. You can always get better.
>>
Dealing with psychopathy
>>
File: chamish2.jpg (10 KB, 194x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chamish2.jpg
10 KB, 194x304
>>701012415
RIP to a great Jewish man who exposed the true root of our evils today: NOT "the Jews" but the Sabbatean-Frankist aka satanic "Jews."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEhuEMcjxAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9csAft-YxQ8
>>
Is it sad that the only reason I got a job was to buy weed and computer parts?
>>
>>701022545
You know what? Good idea. And honesty thanks. Also. Its fine. I shouldn't have put you in that position, i believe in myself anon, thanks to you
>>
>>701021618
life is a precious thing. and what you may see on the other side is bound to make you want to go back.. just speaking from insight
>>
>>701022913
barukh dayyan ha emet
>>
>>701022721
Thanks /b/ro. Seriously though I haven't felt actual happiness in years, I think there's something wrong with me. I don't know if I'll ever meet another girl like her because I'm such a miserable prick now. I hate who I've become, I've got vices out my ass and no other girl has yet to compare. It means a lot to hear you say that though, this is really the only place people get how I feel. I <3 u guys
>>
>>701022721
going to partis and meet other people doesnt lead into meeting your soulmate or anything similar.
if your heart is locked because of that bitch you wont let anyone else in so easily.
>>
>>701022585
I got into a big argument with a good friend aswell. She didn't talk to me for a month and a half but I still messages her once every 2 weeks seeing if she wanted to talk and apologized.

Don't think of it as the end of the world, anon. She may yet come back, but if not, was she a good friend to begin with?
>>
>>701019736

You're a real piece of work aren't you. No-ones feeling sorry for you cunt.
>>
>>701022913
>barry chamish
Didn't we cum on his daughter's face a while ago?
>>
>>701023091
no.
You got a job so you can earn money so you can obtain what you wanted. Which is good as you proved you worked to achieve your goals.

Are those good goals? That's debatable, but it's a start.
>>
>>701023108
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>701021421
>>701021125
>>701020100
>>701019512
>>701019286
>>701019224

Its done her mom just picked her up. I'll get over it. Not gonna lie though I really do feel like crap not sad more betrayed. I trusted her and we almost had a kid together (we lost it). We already had planed a future but she fucked it up. So imma dust myself off pick myself up and try to move on. Its all I can do
>>
>>701023091
Nah that's the life mang
>>
>>701021461

I did not, sorry. But I just read it. You're gonna move to her country, right? There's bound to be a meeting that happens. Take that last line into mind
>>
>>701023253
The best and the only.
>>
I can't find a job because I'm schizophrenic and I'm hungry while I'm waiting to see if I can get social security.

I need my wisdom teeth removed and that's adding a whole other level of frustration to the whole thing.

I really want to be a writer but don't know what to include in a writing sample....
>>
>>701022913
Sorry for your loss Anon.
>>
>>701023725
Write about life with schizophrenia my dude
>>
>>701023238
I really just go to get so people don't realize how shitty I am. It's a nice distraction for a while too so that's nice I guess. But yes, I can genuinely say I have not been attracted to anyone like I was attracted to the other girl, I don't know why or how but she fucked me up bad anons
>>
>>701023184
>I haven't felt actual happiness in years

Oh boy do I know this feel, I actually won't let myself be happy. I have a very similar story about a girl if you're keen on hearing it, anyone
>>
>>701022548

Don't ruin it man. Say that you wanna talk and lay it all out there. Listen to what she has to say about it and go from there.
>>
>>701019645
Lmao if she can't handle who you are then who cares about her. Don't be a faggot find somebody that gives a shit about your psycho self.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (16 KB, 454x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
coffee.jpg
16 KB, 454x188
>>701022764
I found it to be easy if you just accept the fact that you have traded social life for a high amount of personal freedom.

Find something that is interesting and peruse it, you have the time and ability to pretty much study and learn anything right now.

The world is an interesting place, my friend. You have the ability to make an impact, but only if you want it.

Otherwise you will die and who here actually truly wants to end their own existence?

If you die, you can't jerk off and eat pizza whenever you want.

Live on and try to survive, there is nothing else in the world than living.
>>
>>701014693
Stop seeing her and try keeping your mind away from her, bro.
>>
>>701023184
I know it well bro. I lose the girl i love tonight, and i loved her for the same reasons, she was special, and i wont meet another her

Its ok to be sad, but for a while. You cant let it engulf you though. We love you too
>>
>>701024008
Sure let us feel with you
>>
>>701023870
yea that was my point. i'm doing the same. except the drugs
>>
How do I stop being in love with someone who couldn't give two shits about me?
>>
>>701024991

lol, you just die inside every day until you forget.
>>
>>701023463
I hate when my /b/ros are in pain like this... It really does suck because all I can think about is what I would do in this situation...

You made the right choice though anon, it's gonna sting like a bitch, but it's for the best. I'm glad that you don't seem to be trying to make this more dramatic. But all you can do is just dust yourself off and move on. Take this as a learning experience.

Do you have any hobbies or any friends you can go see anytime soon so you can try and get your mind off of it?
>>
>>701024433
>>701024008

>be pretty well liked in school
>shy girl at school, has about 6 total people she communicates with
>she's easily the cutest girl at our school, just bad at talking to people
>I'm one of those people she talks to
>we've been friends since middle school and I've been obsessed with her since I knew her
>she clearly knew this because I didn't hide it too well
>one day she just tells me that she values our friendship and other related shit to ever feel the same way
>this is the only girl I've ever even given two shits about and she just fucking crushed me
>I'm a petty ass SOB so I stop talking to her, I'm heartbroken and super fucking sad
>anyway, my pettiness kicks in when a few weeks later I'm talking to some roasties
>I'm still super upset in general but I save face pretty well
>anyway, it's big for her to come up to me while talking to roasties because she hates the roasties and she's very shy
>tries talking to me
>in the douchiest way possible I give the roasties a "why is she talking to me look" and just sort of brush her away
>that's the last time I ever talked to her

Well my pettiness wouldn't let me be happy then and I haven't been happy in years:) but god damn it felt good being a dick to that cunt. She may have broken my heart but I was considered "cooler" than her so who really wins:-D
>>
>>701024991
I don't know if it will help but just do your best to forget, distance and distract yourself with other things.
>>
>>701024991
>implying it's possible

Take from me friend, you're fucked. Join the club and let us feel with you
>>
>be me
>Neglected and abused from birth
>mother left father
>meet stepmother
>over the years i am abused mentally, emotionally, and physically
>tortured, wishing for death, i am only; 9, and i already want to end this
>forced to be in my room all day with nothing in it
>bullied by other children, accused of being gay, all because i was literally not allowed to really interact with the other kids
>threatened to be sent away by my family
>why all this? no reason
>this keeps happening to me until i am 11 and a half
>sent to arizona to live with my real mom
>shes cool i guess
>for the first time ever i can actually do something
>videogames are the first thing i see, i realize i am really good at playing them
>i realize i am anti-social, depressed, and angry about the past.
>still bullied in school
>eventually some things fixed, i pretty much taught myself how to interact with others..
>today:
>i am still damaged from my past
>i know i have many issues
>no perscribed doctor (healthcare is shit)
>angst, emotional, and living in fear
>i will never off myself, but its hard not to
>anime geek
>generally attractive, and a homosexual
>hoping for the best that everything goes well
>and hoping for all of you to have a good end
-Anon Faggot-chan
>>
>>701012415
My girlfriends uncle died of a serious case of the cancers. I was at the funeral and hospital before it happened and it fucked me up and reminded me of my own mortality....yeah...
>>
>>701025324
I was doing pretty well this summer by abandoning social media and basically ignoring my phone. Until I decided to post a photo of my closest friend and I. She for some reason decided to contact me, and I for some reason decided to talk to her. And now I'm basically feeling like shit again
>>
>>701025294
>Over dramatic because one girl that trusted you and liked you as a friend didn't love you
>Thinking that being cool in school is gonna mean that you're gonna be cool forever
>Being this much of a cunt

I don't get why you're so proud of yourself for brushing her off and removing all contact with her? I used to like this one girl for years and once she found out and I told her she said that she didn't think of me like that. But I brushed myself off and were still best friends to this day, if anything it made us closer because now we can talk about virtually anything together.
>>
It's nearly 4am
Can I go to sleep yet ?
>>
>>701025840
I think my problem is that I fall in love way too easily. I start liking any girl who shows the slightest bit of attention or interest towards me.
>>
>>701025840
Fuck girls like that. Seriously, they're the worst. They lead you on acting all friendly and shit. Just try to ignore her, you'll be sad in the long run but trust me it'll feel good in the moment
>>
>>701023539
ye i'm going to her country either after i finish my uni or complete it there, and i want to stay in contact with her and idk why
>>
>>701026110
Yes you can, were not keeping you awake, unless you can't sleep because you can't stop thinking about something?
>>
>>701026222
and idk how* not why lol
>>
>>701025978
>being friends with a girl who broke your heart
>being this much of a bitch cuck

I wasn't actually serious when I said being "cooler" made me better off, that was a joke you fucking egg. Also, why the hell would I be friends with someone who makes my chest hurt every time I look at them?
>>
>>701012415
I had a partnership with a mentor of mine for 4 years. I recently found out she's attempting to hold the business we're starting hostage to get her way, and is willing to hold her money out of the partnership if she doesn't get her way. She'll be voted out by the other partners this weekend and I'll have to fire someone who I've liked and trusted for my career next week.
>>
>>701026446
>why the hell would I be friends with someone who makes my chest hurt every time I look at them

How does /b/ know my exact feels. Seriously this is bumming me out and this feel hit pretty close
>>
>>701026818
Anon Faggot-chan agrees
>>
>>701019053
2 options

1) dump her

2) punish her. Make her do the most degrading, fetish shit you can think of as punishment for her sins. Make her work for it
>>
>>701026446
>Calling me a cuck
The reason were still friends really is because she helped me out of depression and helped me make friends and not be a completely lonely sperg Lord. Shes always really attentive, and is one of the few people that I can trust will always be there
>Just because she doesn't absolutely love you, doesn't mean that she hates you, there's a reason that they chose to try and maintain friendships.

I don't want to argue, it was just the way that you worded it sounded like youre in freshman highschool or something like that. My bad homie. How long has it been since you've last talked to her? Why don't you think you can move on?
>>
File: 1435826770134.gif (148 KB, 425x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435826770134.gif
148 KB, 425x417
I cant wake up
>>
>>701025840
I know it's hard man but if you know its not going to go anywhere you have to crush the feelings and try to more on
>Be me
>Finally hit it off with a girl
>18 year old virgin at this point so I'm fucking ecstatic about it
>Fast forward to us being drunk and fooling around
>She blows me and I can't believe what's happening
>She calls me the next day and apologies for it
> Turns out she was using me for emotional support after spliting with her boy friend but it got out of hand
> She wants to stay friends so I agree because I'm a spinless fag and just wanted to be near her
I finally got over her though but only after distancing myself
>>
File: HRC Image - 4chan.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HRC Image - 4chan.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
I'm OP of another thread (pic related). I'm upset and need a safezone....because you dipshits don't know what bait is.
>>
>>701025247

No not really most of them moved away along time ago or they live kinda far from here. I'll just crash on my couch and drink some more maybe order a pizza and watch some movies. I kinda just feel like being alone anyway
>>
>>701027224
It's all good, guy. I was a bit of a dick in my response, sorry. Anyway it's been at least 6 years since I've last seen her. She was just the only girl in my life that made me feel SOMETHING. I felt happy when I talked to her idk. Since her, I have yet to feel that same feeling and no girl really seems to come close. I just don't know if I'll meet a girl like her again or not but living by myself till I die doesn't sound too bad. I'd be content living a short life alone, doesn't seem so bad
>>
Harambe

He's not coming back
>>
The saddest part of these threads is when they disappear.
>>
>>701026388
I can't stop thinking about why I feel so empty.
I have so many things to be happy for but I can never seem to feel ok anymore
>>
>>701027163
Thought about that but decided against it. Why try and kick a dead horse
>>
>>701028043
Welcome to the club my dude
>>
barb
she's not coming back........
>>
I got some rash or some shit on my dick now it hurts like fuck to Jack off
>>
Seriously i don't want to live past 35. I'm a raging alcoholic and hooked on meds so if I do make it to my 36th birthday I'll kick the fucking stool
>>
I had a dream last night that I was a kid running around with my friends, chasing and tackling each other. I never realized how much I miss that until now.
>>
>>701028389
I live in fear that your situation could become mine
>>
>>701028135
Ryan?
>>
>>701028680
i can relate, times were so much simpler when we were all young. now we vent our feelings on message boards
>>
>>701028680
I was sad and now I feel nothing. Not a good kind of nothing, but a isolated and cold kind of nothing. what's happening /b/
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>701012415

Govt. Job; high risk of death; all the time at work, no private life, make less than a friend who is a
>combie driver
>florist
>waiter
>>
im only 14
>>
>>701027792
Yeah, no worries man, it can happen from time to time!

6 years ago? Sorry to ask this but what about her made her so special do you think? What was it about her that made her a joy to talk to? Or just made your legs buckle and take your breath away?


>>701028043

I feel you man, I haven't gotten a decent night's sleep in almost a month because I can't stop thinking and worrying about all the semi negative things going on in my life right now.

My only real advice to you is to try and stay positive and don't over think, I know that's cliché as fuck but over thinking can seriously fuck you up mentally and physically, and can make it really hard to try and concentrate on the "now". Try to get out of your house, try to do something to just clear your head, what I've been doing is been getting up around 6 am and just sitting outside and playing guitar because it helps me concentrate and get my thoughts on track.
>>
I just want to get quads one day;_;
>>
>>701012415
i feel bad for leslie jones tbh

too bad it's going to be blamed directly on this website, even though it's probably a single hacker who did it
>>
File: c1f.jpg (14 KB, 297x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c1f.jpg
14 KB, 297x331
>be lifelong NEET shut-in
>finally move out of parents' house at 22
>my lack of socialization seems more glaring now than it did before
>>
File: IMG_2790.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2790.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Girl I'm talking to is avoiding me. Saw her in public and she ran away.
>>
>>701029059
true, peeps just want to destroy eachother these days, its so pointless and stupid. Never understood why people can be so destructive..
>>
>>701017670
>>701017146
>>701016673
>>701016572
>>701015570
>>701015043
I tried finding people that no one replied to, we see what you said, its just sometimes theres no good advice. The best advice I can give is to treat your life like your enemy, your vengeance is fucking making it better and showing you aint getting snuffed out. Don't chickenshit out and kill yourself or give up. couple years back I thought my life was over, parents split (temporary now back together) I had nowhere to go, was going to be homeless. I now have my own house I split with my brother, and I just met a girl who wants to move in with me from cali all the way across the country. Life gets better, you just need to be there to see it.
>>
File: xUQMpb9.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xUQMpb9.gif
297 KB, 500x281
Getting sleepy now
Been nice talking to you /b/
Thanks
>>
>>701028984
I really don't know why I liked her so much. She was just flawless and had all these cute little details like the way she would laugh. When she laughed she would try to suppress it so it didn't make much noise and when she did this her eyes just showed a massive grin. She made my chest knot up and my stomach floated whenever I spoke to her. When ever I told a joke I would look in her direction to see if she laughed. She was just perfect to me anon, and the fact that she's probably happy with some other guy just kills me. I couldn't bear to speak to her now, it'd seriously just fucking kill me
>>
>>701029460
always fun to talk to anyone, anonymously of course..
-Anon Faggot-chan
>>
>>701028999
well, only if you waited 1000 more...
>>
>>701028999
Well this must hurt. I mean it's almost like god just decided to slap you in the face for no reason. Sorry anon better luck next time lol
>>
>>701028999
Well this is one of the saddest and funniest things I've seen in a while
>>
>>701029405
Thanks for replying
At this point even acknowledgement helps
>>
>>701028999
fucking kek
>>
>>701028999
I will steal your quads pussy
>>
>>701029405
solid advice
>>
>>701029405
solid advice anon
>>
>>701029219
Ouch, I'm sorry anon
>>
>>701028984
I try not to over think by distracting myself with hobbies I lost interest in years ago and hanging out with friends. But the thoughts always come back, no matter how good of a mood I'm in
>>
>>701018095
Couple of things:
>Be sure this shit isn't a case of cabin fever. You spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a chick and she starts growing on you.
>Be sure this broad isn't using you as a "work boyfriend." Sometimes they like to slide you into a friendzone without your knowledge using the close quarters of work. Since you HAVE to be there, you're less likely to see you're in the zone. She also feels safe because sex is less likely at work.
>And FINALLY, make sure doing anything is worth it. You make a move and she thinks you're a friend (above), you guys get together then break up, or you make her mad in some way, say "bye" to your job. The lightest thing that could happen is it makes working with this person unbearable and, therefore, your job shitty.
Seriously, workplace romance is a loaded deal; I've seen and experienced all the things above and have a strict rule of avoiding the situation unless I don't care about the job and/or have something better lined up.
Good luck.
>>
>>701028999
you will have to deal it with those shitty trips you got m8y
>>
>>701029516
I gotcha, I feel the same way about another girl. I think the reason that you and I both fall for women like that is because they're real. They aren't obnoxious hoes who just chase men for their dicks. They are down to earth, and very trustable people. I think a problem that you may be experiencing is either regret, in which case, I would force myself to try and contact her on Facebook or something and just apologize, or you're lusting for her because you can't find another woman like her.

In all honesty, I'm not a therapist by any means, but I would recommend that you try to get back in touch with her, even if she has a BF or not. I think the lack of contact is hurting you a lot /b/ro.


>>701027704
Very understandable man, if anything just try to clear your head. I can tell that you're not really the type of person to stay in a slump, but just try to keep your head clear! Go for an early morning jog. Try to learn to play guitar or something, anything to try and take your mind off of it, or give you time to organize your thoughts
>>
File: 20160825050518.jpg (19 KB, 542x91) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160825050518.jpg
19 KB, 542x91
>>701012415
>Whats bothering you /b/?
everything is bothering me

>>701014048
>>701014406
kinda the same but I'm 5 years older and being a virgin is just depressing, not really the sex itself,
it's more the feeling that I'm unwanted, ugly, no humor, zero charisma, disgusting, unloveable, a loser and the list goes on like that

it doesn't get any better for me...
>>
>>701014343
This
>>
>>701030656
Thanks friend, and I think you're right about the girls we like, but I think I'm going to have to go without contacting her at least for now. I may not be happy but I manage. Ill keep it in mind but I don't know if I can really see her again without feeing 10 times worse than I do now. Thanks though
>>
>>701030913
Thought about getting a whore ?
>>
>>701030261
I know exactly how you feel anon! The best advice I can offer you is that you should always realize that your mind can become your worst enemy if you give it the power. Just try your best to not worry about things that aren't in your control!

If I may ask, what is it that you're over thinking about? Girl? Money? family? All of the above and more?
>>
>>701015641
Why did you act like a beta faggot?
>>
>>701012415
>>701013565
https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come share on b general.
>>
>>701031383
It's the fact that I have a great girl, an ok income, a loving close family and great place to live.
I hate myself for feeling so empty when I have so much to be thankful for
Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 34
Thread DB ID: 75069



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.