Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Would you?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 15
File: h.png (645 KB, 625x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
h.png
645 KB, 625x620
Would you?
>>
>>700972377
Yes
>>
>>700972377
>>700972507
gg idiots
>>
File: JudyHopps.png (187 KB, 332x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JudyHopps.png
187 KB, 332x541
Easy money, easy lyfe.
>>
>win
>get money
>win
>get dead

literally win/win
>>
why not
>>
>>700972507
Rolling!
>>
Hell yeah
>>
>>700972583
whats up $50m bro

>>700972587
welcome to dead club
>>
Rol
>>
>>700972377
sure
>>
>>700972377
Roll.
>>
Rolll
>>
I'd probably consider it.
>>
Sure!
>>
roll
>>
>>700972591
feeling greedy want more money
>>
>>700972377
fuck it why not
>>
>>700972377
70% chance not dead with life worth living. Sounds good.
>>
>>700972377
He'll yeah. Spin that bitch!
>>
Yes.
>>
>>700972767
Upon further consideration, I probably wouldn't.
>>
roll
>>
Let's get rolling
>>
>>700972573
>no money why not get shot?
>>
rolling
>>
>>700972377
Gimme money
>>
j
>>
>>700972377
Might as well
>>
roll
>>
roll
>>
Roll
>>
Would
>>
Roll
>>
>>700972794
Make me the theoretical richest man on /b/
>>
>>700972939
Fuck
>>
let see here
>>
>>700972377
yeah
>>
>>700972962
another one!
>>
Rell
>>
Roll
>>
Spin dat shit!
>>
>>700972966
Wait does this mean I get 20 billion?
>>
>>700973001
need more
>>
>>700972977
well, umm... doubles wont get killed, right ?
>>
>>700972377
Spin til I die
>>
>>700972377
Nothing to lose everything to gain.
Rawling.
>>
No
>>
Roll
>>
>>700972377
spinn
>>
Spin
>>
>>700972377
Yes
>>
>>700972377
yes
>>
last time got shot in head.

rolling for 1b pls
>>
>>700972377
ok
>>
I wouldn't take the chance, not worth it.
>>
>>700973053
keep going, yeaaah
>>
Roll
>>
>>700972377
Best example of a win-win I've ever seen
>>
Don't have much to live for anyway
>>
Maybe with 1/8, but not 1/3
>>
Spin
>>
>win
>get money to live the real life
>lose
>end this terrible life

so is there anything to lose in this game ooor?
>>
Roll
>>
>>700972377
yeah let's do it right now
>>
Please just end it quickly.
>>
The wheel yes, but the number rolling no. Wheel has 12.5% chance of hitting red, while rolling has a 30% chance of dying.
>>
would spin if it was a 1/8 chance like the pic

would not with your retarded failrate of 30%
>>
Roll
>>
Fuck it, rolling!
>>
>>700972377
Yeah
>>
>>700972377
rolling, take the wheel
>>
yolo
>>
I see no down side
>>
>>700972377
I'll give it a shot.
>>
i'd take the risk
>>
>>700972377
Roll
>>
>>700972377
why not
>>
shit
>>
Roll.
>>
yeah I want to die anyway
>>
rooll
>>
>>700972377
I am happy whatever I roll.
>>
spin
>>
>>700972377
spin me
>>
Can't see why I wouldn't
>>
>>700972377
ledoit
>>
roll
>>
Sure y not
>>
Shoot me
>>
Roll 4 1b
>>
Rawl nigga
>>
>>700972377
hell yeah
>>
Rolling
>>
>>700972377
yes, maybe like 4 times too.
>>
Rull
>>
$1bil get
>>
Yes roll
>>
>>700972377
roll
>>
>>700972377
im down for anything
>>
Ez money
>>
good luck me.
>>
>>700972377
Yes
>>
Fuck yes I'll roll
>>
roll
>>
>>700973557
>>700973558
Ez death
>>
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

¹▲▲
>>
>>700972377
yeeeeee
>>
Rolling
>>
>>700973138
It was going so well, goodbye anon
>>
Roll
>>
Rolling
>>
Roll .
>>
>>700972377
Roooooling
>>
roll
>>
>>700972377
affasff
>>
Roll
>>
File: 1458124284652.gif (180 KB, 468x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458124284652.gif
180 KB, 468x479
Rolling
>>
Yeah
>>
Rolandolan
>>
roollll
>>
>>700972377
J.K. Rowling.
>>
roll...
>>
Fuck no. But roll
>>
Hhh
>>
r
o l
l
>>
Rollin
>>
rtyu
>>
roll123l123l123
>>
rolling...
>>
Check em
>>
Roll
>>
>>700972377
I would spin that fucking thing in an instant
>>
yep
>>
>>700972377
boutta get 1 billion
>>
>>700972377
ez 50m
>>
Roll
>>
Fuck life anyways.
>>
lets see
rell
>>
rolling
>>
Rolling to get shot in the head, because this thread is gay
>>
File: Xj5NpkD.jpg (355 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Xj5NpkD.jpg
355 KB, 1200x1200
>>700972377
Probably. I've always said if I don't happen into a lot of money I will kill myself. Seeing how I'm stupid as fuck I can't go to school to get better myself and I'm broke so I can't pay for college anyway.
>>
>>700972377
Yup. I'm a near suicidal alcoholic anyhow. With any of those amounts I could drink myself to death quite proper.
>>
>>700972377
rolling for 9
>>
Turns out it worked - I got shot in the head
>>
roll
>>
This is how I die
>>
>>700972377
YeeeeeSsssSs
>>
File: 1471558859142.jpg (14 KB, 358x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471558859142.jpg
14 KB, 358x358
>>700972377
y not
>>
>>700972377
roll
>>
>>700972377
10b
>>
Yes, spin.
>>
lets see
>>
>>700972377
so 30% chance to get shot in the head and (most likely) die. 70% chance to never do anything again but fap and eat? i like these odds.
>>
>>700972377
reply
>>
roll
>>
>>700972377
at least two chickens
>>
roll
>>
i hate niggers
>>
Rollin'
>>
totally worth it.
>>
>>700972377
Yeah
>>
Roll
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 584x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 584x443
Spin the wheel, spin the wheel, make me rich!
>>
>>700972377
yes
>>
Rolllll
>>
>>700972377
dont kill me
>>
Rull
>>
roll for win
>>
7,8,9 get
>>
OPOP
>>
>>700972377
Rip op
>>
Time for hookers and cocaine !
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
sure
>>
Ez bandz
>>
rolling
>>
no matter what you roll you win
>>
File: 1471768243542.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471768243542.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1456
>>700972377
Let me die
>>
>>700972377
fuckit...i got nothin to lose, roll
>>
godspeed faggots
>>
>>700972377
Either I get money now or I spend my life trying to earn it.

Rolling.
>>
50mil easy
>>
r
>>
roll
>>
>>700972377
what do i lose? dying or free money is win win
>>
>>700972377
cunt
>>
>>700972377
sure
>>
>>700974266
sweet lord jesus, it's a fir.
>>
no question
>>
>>700972377
fuck
>>
>>700972377
hope i get 7,8, or 9 fam
>>
File: 1471113632489.jpg (1020 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471113632489.jpg
1020 KB, 2000x1500
gamblers fallacy
>>
>>700972377
Roll
>>
Honestly who wouldn't
>>
>>700974342
and i fucking died
>>
>>700972377
Yep

Let's see how it goes
>>
yeet
>>
>>700972377
yes every time
>>
>>700974273
Sweet. 50mil is more than enough. Where do I collect.
>>
ill bite
>>
>>700974399
and i died again, what the fuck
>>
File:  ↨ .png (647 KB, 700x1180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
 ↨ .png
647 KB, 700x1180
>>700972377

I's spin it even if half the wheel was red.
>>
rolll
>>
>>700972377
3 chance on 8 to die ?
Almost 1/2 ?
No way bro
>>
>>700972377
Roll bitch
>>
nigga give me some red, sir
>>
>>700972377
Ehh fuck it
>>
Yep
>>
rollerino
>>
1 billion coming
>>
roll
>>
I will roll for sure!
>>
>>700972377
ib4 dead
>>
>>700974577
>>700974617
>>700974619
We dun fucked up
>>
>>700972377
lets see
>>
>>700972377
ROLLLLL!
>>
RoLL
>>
>>700972377
Money inc
>>
>>700972377
Spinning. Either way, I win.
>>
$$$$~~~~M~O~N~E~Y~~~~$$$$
>>
Rooooiollll
>>
I'd roll
>>
>>700972377
I want to die anyway so sure
>>
>>700972377
ROLL
nothing to lose anyway
>>
Rolling for 7 8 or 9 pls
>>
fuck it
>>
Go
>>
>>700972377
Roll
>>
>>700972377
Fuck it, roll.
>>
Rolling
>>
The actual wheel, maybe. This roll? Nah, 3/8 is bad odds for death.

I probably wouldn't anyway, I'd be a pussy about dying.
>>
>>700974699
KeK. I got double tapped.
>>
>>700972377
Well either in dead or rich...so why not?!
>>
roll, i literally can't lose
>>
Rolling. Because fuck it.
>>
This fuels my crippling addiction
>>
>>700972377
Roll
>>
Roll
>>
File: british-bulldog.jpg (18 KB, 343x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
british-bulldog.jpg
18 KB, 343x383
Yes I definitely would. If I die, ISIS takes over the world, if not, all non whites and muslims leave the UK and any nearby countries and all sandniggers have a union jack carved into their body.

Easy answer.
>>
Win win
>>
Of course
>>
I want get shot
>>
No
>>
>>700972377
gib monnis
>>
Rolling with the homies
>>
go gooooo
>>
Fuck yeah
>>
Roll
>>
>>700972377
Sure. What have I got to lose...
>>
>>700974801
Rolling again for more sweet cash.
>>
>>700972377
Roll
>>
Lets goo
>>
>>700972377
sure
>>
Coke, hookers and video games dont pay for themselves ROLLLLL IT
>>
>>700974827
At least it was a quick death
>>
File: image.gif (365 KB, 400x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
365 KB, 400x328
>>700972377
Make me rich bitch.
>>
Rolling
>>
>>700972377
Rollioliolio
>>
See you all in hell
>>
>no money worries ever again
>instant death

Not seeing the down here.
>>
Roll
>>
pls red
>>
>>700974876
Holy fuck! I thought only 0 was get shot in the head! I rolled anyways without actually reading the whole thing!
>>
>>700972377
rollin
>>
>>700974913
I can live with that. No more rolls for me.
>>
no
>>
Roll
Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 15
Thread DB ID: 74979



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.