30% chance of death, 70% chance of a life changing sum of money. Once you get above 5m you're in silly money territory, so a 40% chance of a dynasty changing sum of money.
You bet your ass I'd spin.
im 27, Assuming ill top at 60-70k a year, and retire at around 65, and live off pension 20k a year pension for 15 years , my life is worth currently around 2.77 mil usd. 3/10 i would die meaning id loose 2.77, 2/10 id earn less than 2.77, but ill live to add that to the 2.77 so ill worth ball park additional 1.25 mil. 5/10 ill be on average way wealthier. So: 2.77x0.3 , 3.92x0.2, billions on avg×0.5 . Conclusion: take the risk and roll
My thoughts exactly...
Here I go...