Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
I'm a Muslim ask me anything.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 73
I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Remember we don't need to pray all day everyday to be muslims the same way you don't need to go to church 24/7 to be Christian.

Let's have a good discussion and avoid buzzword filled questions.

I'll answer to trolls within reason.

Part 2
>>
No
>>
>>700879470
Ok lets sort this out once and for all. Was Muhammad a pedo or not?
>>
No
>>
>>700879669
>he married a 9 year old girl
>>
>>700879470
Why are you part of a religion that clearly wants you dead for being a massive faggot?
>>
>>700879470
Don't worry, OP. I respect your religion. Unless of course you're one of those nuts on the radical end of the spectrum who for whatever reasons feels the need to murder innocent people in other countries (and yours) who are just minding their own business. If you're that kind, then fuck off.
>>
>>700879470

No you can't blow up 4chan
>>
How devoted is a Muslim who straight up puts down their prayer rug in Walmart to worship? I saw that the other day
>>
>>700880131
not op but that means nothing, he might be the shittiest muslim on earth.
>>
File: Tel Whatever.jpg (245 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tel Whatever.jpg
245 KB, 1191x670
christian doctrine commands you to attend church on the Sabbath. don't use hyperbole in the same breath you use to ask not to be trolled.
furthermore, if a christian raised individual doesn't follow this command they certainly are not christian and probably don't want to be identified that way.
your religion is fake and gay. what do you tell yourself to believe otherwise?
>>
>>700880066
Quad dubs waddup
>>
>>700879470 (OP)

>>700865372
> I am Muslim by what is required by the Q'ran and the Q'ran is what is important.

But OP, I asked if people who commit apostasy (leaving islam) should be killed and you replied: no.

I asked you if people who do not pray 5 times daily should be burnt as the prophet asked to be done, and you replied: no.

Basically, you disagree with the words of the prophet, and you disagree with the words of the quran.

Therefore, you cannot be a "muslim by what is required by the Q'ran and the Q'ran is what is important" as you say you are.

OP, care to comment?
>>
File: zz1_zpscceffc94.jpg (38 KB, 500x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zz1_zpscceffc94.jpg
38 KB, 500x502
>>700879669
She had gone through puberty.

>>700879777
nice trips.

>>700879845
He married her at 6.

>>700879862
It doesn't.

>>700880066
nice dubs. I am not. Read the thread and you'll see my views.

>>700880116
Ok.

>>700880131
Anon answered you well.

>>700880243
True.

>>700880360
My statement still stands.

>>700880370
nice get on his part.
>>
>>700879470
Still wanna fuck you
>>
>>700880899
>6 year old
Makes it even worse. You worship a pedophile.
>>
>>700881404
>>700881404
We dont worship the prophet, and as mentioned, she had gone through pubreity.
>>
Where do you live? and are you white?
>>
>>700879470
Why you guys keep blowing shit up ? Can't you stop ? It's a bit annoying.
>>
>>700881541
>justifying raping a child by saying "no no its ok, they already went through puberty"
>this logic is pedophilia
>>
muslims misquote 5:32 on purpose,
it applies to children of Israel
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/If_Anyone_Slew_a_Person

not a religion of peace
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/10-reasons-not-peace.aspx

Leaving islam
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/apostasy.aspx

Myths about islam
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/index.aspx

Myths about muhammad
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/index.aspx

homosexuality
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

muslims can kill anyone, anytime
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/self-defense.aspx

Verses of violence not taken out of context
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/out-of-context.aspx

quran translations are correct
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/arabic.aspx

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/index.html

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page

no science
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

------------------

women

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/veils.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/triple-talaq.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/men-in-charge-of-women.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/polygamy.aspx
>>
File: ancientbullshit.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ancientbullshit.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
>>700880899
>My statement still stands
nooo faggot, no it doesn't. if you wanna discuss then do it nigger. i say if you don't follow your doctrine then why even call yourself by that label? either you believe it or you don't. these organizations do not tolerate middle ground.
>>
>>700882009
How do you define a child ?
>>
>>700881541
>we dont worship the prophet
>we just refuse to let anyone enter his house
>or draw a picture of him
>or refute his words in the Quran
>>
>The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines child as "a human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier". This is ratified by 192 of 194 member countries. In U.S. Immigration Law, a child refers to anyone who is under the age of 21.

Like this.
>>
OP is not even muslim and pray everyday is compulsory, not your choice unlike christians.
Shame on you.
>>
Go fuck a pig muzzie subhuman
>>
>>700882189
I dont know if the first one is true but regardless, not letting someone into your house doesnt mean that we worship him (assuming its true)

We dont draw pictures of him so that people dont worship them and change the way they look closer to him.

The quran says to listen to whatever the prophet pbuh says.

Anyway, Im done responding, you guys give cancer with the sheer amount of idiocy, Its just too tiring.

>>700882452
You can be muslim and not pray, you are simply a bad muslim.

>>700879470
Mate is there anyway to contact you outside of here ? An email maybe ?
>>
>>700882353
Conveniently enough, this is why beautiful 16 year olds are called "jailbait". Because they are considered children in the eyes of the law, and its illegal to fuck a child.
>>
>>700882353
You forgot to tag me but whatever, what if my country defined a child as being someone who is under 16 ?
>>
Do they really teach how to get passed airport security, hijack a plane, and crash it into buildings in mosques? I heard that from a Muslim I knew
>>
>>700882913
Then your country condones pedophilia because a pedophile said it was OK 2K years ago.
>>
>>700882801
Let me correct you.
You're simply a NON muslim.
(OP's faggotry over 9000).
>>
>>700879470
Who is this and do you have more? I don't want to google.
>>
>>700880650
There are many rules in the Q'ran, some which oppose each other depending on circumstance and situation.

To be a Muslim by definition you must adhere to the ten commandments and the five pillars of Islam.

The rest can be interpreted in a large variety of ways making it less important. Different denominations of Islam interpret these laws in different ways.

Consider, the different sects and interpretations of Islam that have existed since ancient times.

>>700881358
Not me in these pictures.

>>700881404
They were married, they did not have sex at that age.
>>
Is Reza Aslan an apostate/heretic and should he be stoned?
>>
>>700883004
so a ton of eu countries are pro-pedophilia ?

>>700883068
I aint op
>>
>>700883192
No, he just waited a few years until she had gone through puberty. He fucked her when she was 9.
>this is not helping your case in the slightest
>>
>>700879470
Do you ever get tired of posting this bait thread, is it just you who posts it?
>>
>>700883465
I'd really like to see a source to the claim that most countries in the EU define "child" differently. Especially since the definition I just posted says that over 190 countries ratified that definition.
>>
>>700880899
>She had gone through puberty.
nice try.
>>
File: Age_of_Consent.png (33 KB, 1393x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Age_of_Consent.png
33 KB, 1393x632
>>700883819
Wikipedia is best source
>>
>>700883192
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/rights-child/index_en.htm
>As laid down in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), a child is any human being below the age of 18. Children make up one third of the world's population and one fifth of the population of the EU.
>Children's rights form part of the human rights that the EU and EU countries must respect.

I.e. every country in the European Union must, by law, use this definition of "child".
>>
>>700883819
The age of consent for many countries in the eu is much lower than 18 and the age of drinking and the age of driving is much much lower than 18 in a ton of eu countries, and thats what you guys define as a child since the only thing you get when you turn 18 is driving and beer and voting, while 21 simply gains you heavier drinks, so not being a child means those things.
>>
>>700884223
>>700884178
try again.
>>
>>700884273
Why is under 18 a child ?
>>
>>700879470
what are you going to do when this man becomes President and sends your ass back to Whocaresistan?
>>
>>700884429
Because 192 countries said so, you fucking retard.

>>700884088
In that case
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

The lowest age of consent in ANY European country is 14. I.e. 5 years OLDER than mohammads wife at the time he fucked her.

By basically every modern standard, Mohammad is a pedophile. In over 200 different countries.
>>
File: 05-asian-girls-37.jpg (47 KB, 570x841) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05-asian-girls-37.jpg
47 KB, 570x841
>>700881541
Exactly.

>>700881553
I am from Morocco, I currently live in Canada. I am olive skinned. Slightly tanned. I do not consider myself a visible minority in the census.

>>700881766
nice dubs. Not me. I wish they would stop as well.

>>700882079
So much buzzword. Please let's have a real adult discussion. Pick one theme.

>>700882106
The problem is that you are not asking questions, or discussing anything that I can respond to. I am Muslim because I adhere to the ten commandments and the five pillars of Islam. Therefore, I am Muslim. I follow my doctrine more closely than 99% of Muslims.

>>700882189
Muslims do not worship any of the prophets. Including Jesus, Moses, Abraham, and all others.

Where is the prophet's house?

Drawing the prophet is forbidden because it is idolatry. It shadows the message of the prophet in light of his image.

The Q'ran is the word of God not the prophet.

>>700882353
Canada defines a child as less than 16. So who is right?

>>700882452
I pray five times a day, this totals about an hour. Thus, not all day every day. Why do people have a hard time understanding that?

>>700882788
No thanks.

>>700882801
I'd prefer not to for obvious reasons.

>>700882841
Not in many Western countries.

>>700882926
Of course not. My Imam is a astronomer, he does not know anything about security checks, crime and the latter. The police would arrest any Imam that preaches such acts. Your friend is playing you like a fool.

>>700883004
Many Western countries have the age of consent at 16.

>>700883068
Why is it that people like to tell others what they are? Especially considering you have no idea what a Muslim is or is not.

Why is it that because I don't fit your cookie cutter mold of what a Muslim is, I cannot be Muslim? Why is it that your definition of who is Muslim is the one that is correct?
>>
>>700884689
Well Spain is 12 if you count them as euro, and they had recently raised it I think.
>>
>>700883192
>To be a Muslim by definition you must adhere to the ten commandments and the five pillars of Islam.
This is a lie.
Quran 4:65—But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.
>>
>>700884736
>Canada defines a child as less than 16
>8 years older than Mohammads wife
>Who is right?
Everyone except Mohammad. He is a pedophile by over 200 countries definitions of the word. And the only countries that condone fucking anyone YOUNGER than 14 are the muslim ones.
>not in many western countries
Actually yes, in basically all of them.
>Many Western countries have the age of consent at 16
>8 years older than Mohammads wife
So many western countries define Mohammad AS A PEDOPHILE, YOU FUCKING RETARD.
>>
>>700885025
Not even OP or a Muslim, but how does that disprove him?
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 233x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 233x216
>avoid buzzword filled questions
Could this be more obvious sjw/whiteknight bait?
>>
>>700885269
Be a moslem follow commandments.
> incorrect. It's significantly more than that.
remember islam means "submit" submit to the will of allah and the judgment of mohammed. It's not candy coated as OP suggests nor is is similar to christianity, as OP is trying to imply.
>>
>>700883102
I don't know either unfortunately.

>>700883297
No he should not be stoned. Reza Aslan is an academic who does academic research. Let God judge him when it is time.

As long as he does not commit any crimes he should be free to act in his own regard.

>>700883520
There is no age given in the Q'ran. It was when Mohammed and Aisha went migrated to Mecca.

Sunnis, I am Sunni, believe she was 9. However, she had still gone through puberty.

>>700883649
Philosophy, religion and the like are my number one pass time aside from my work. I post these threads because I am procrastinating from writing my thesis. I get bored about writing the same thing all day.

>>700883819
Really?

>>700884178
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Just Google it yourself next time.

>>700884223
Yup.

>>700884641
I'm currently in Canada so he won't be sending me anywhere.

If I did live in the USA, I would simply go back to China, they pay very well too for what i do. I only came to Canada because I prefer to values of the country.
>>
How do you feel about Sharia law Op
>>
>>700884689
Why did they say so ? you are currently appealing to authority, a known fallacy.

Its 14 because thats when people go through puberity there, back then people went through it much earlier.

>>700884736
Right so forget email, any way to contact ?
>>
>>700884736
>The Q'ran is the word of God not the prophet.
kek
>>
>>700885637
>>700884689
I dont have to, kiddo. I googled it for YOU in the first place.
>>
>>700879470
If you're gonna answer this question don't attach a naked woman picture.

Why are you trying to bait us and give bad image on islam OP?

If you're serious you wouldn't believe first hadith you see (and most TYPICAL), concerning Aisha's marriage, you're forgetting lot of things.

The question: What is your actual attitude toward bani umayya?
>>
allahu snackbar!
>>
>>700885764
>fallacy
You have no idea what that word means, do you habeeb?

I've given you source after source, telling you that the rest of the world considers your blessed prophet a fucking pedophile. All you've done is say, "y-yeah but muh puberty".
>no one is using the phrase puberty when defining a child
>except muslim shitholes like yours
>>
>>700885900
Last thread someone claimed OP was part of the JIDF. I thought the JIDF was into the cuck threads, but who knows.
>>
File: 1469862766122.jpg (60 KB, 596x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469862766122.jpg
60 KB, 596x360
Why are people trying to apply modern standads about the age of consent to a dude in the year 600, thats not how it works?
>>
>>700885900
no wonder 4chans so fucked up im surrounded by muslims
>>
>>700884999
nice trips. That is correct. Only raised in 2015 to 16.

>>700885025
Lol did you understand that quote? It has nothing to do with what we are talking.

>>700885181
By 2016 standards. Because what is needed for an individual to be considered to be an adult has changed. We can't become self-sustaining adults by 13 anymore. Even 4 generations ago this was still possible.

>>700885559
It's called an intellectual thread. Where we use real arguments rather than one liners devoid of any thought.

>>700885560
One of the pillars of Islam is submission to God. Therefore, by adhering to the five pillars of Islam you adhere to the submissiveness of one in the glory of God.

Islam stems from Christianity and has more than 95% similarity. I've studied both religions extensively.
>>
>>700886334
Yeah, it IS how it works if people are using the actions of a dude in the year 600 to justify pedophilia today, in the year of our lord 2016.
>>
>>700886334
Because the word of god shouldn't be mutable, and therefore neither should morality.
>>
>>700886142
Here you go mate.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

So let me try this again, without using the above argument, why is someone under the age of 18 called a child ?
>>
>>700883192
>There are many rules in the Q'ran, some which oppose each other depending on circumstance and situation.
Like how the sword verses are eternal because they abrogate the earlier peaceful verses.
While a moslem is not wrong for being peacful, they certainly aren't more correct than the jihadi. After all, He who meets Allah without the mark of Jihad, meets him with a defect. (Oh and jihad doesn not mean "internal struggle" as the moslem liar would try to make you believe.
Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.
>>
Religion is bullshit used to make money. Biggest scam and most successful scam in history
>>
>>700886526
>>700881404
The argument starts here. Go ahead and read it again, sounds like you didn't even bother the first time around.
>>
>>700886753
Please spell it out for me, Im dumb like that.
>>
OP should be gassed with mustard gas.

Joos red alert.
>>
>>700886390
>Islam stems from Christianity
The core of the myth is told in the Koran about how Adam built the Kabah at Mecca. It was the first house of worship. Then Abraham brought Ishmael to Mecca, prepared to perform the sacrifice demanded by God. Ishmael was left in Mecca with his mother, Hagar.

Mohammed uses this myth to tie in the Arabs to the Jews. It was part of his early attempt to prove his prophet-hood by his being an inheritor of the Jewish tradition.

But the story of Arabs being the children of Ishmael and Abraham does not match with actual history. We find in the Sira a very detailed history of Mecca at the time of Mohammed right down to the names of individuals, their children and wives. Arabs were very keen on family relationships. A person’s very name gave you his father’s or son’s name and a chain of relationships. One of the things that infuriated the Meccans about Mo- hammed was that he said their ancestors were in Hell because they were not Muslims.

There must be a thousand names in the Sira and not a single person in Mohammed’s Arabia is named Abraham, Ishmael, or Hagar. Not one. Why? They had no knowledge about any relationship between the Arabs and Abraham. The Arabs were deeply into genealogy and they knew of the Jews and Abraham, but they made no claim of kinship with their names. It was Mohammed who created the myth that all Arabs had blood ties to the Jews through Ishmael. Only after Mohammed did Jewish names become common amongst Arabs.
>>
>>700879470
Do you pray five times a day? If you don't you're as bad as the kufar ya brother.
>>
>>700886390
>by 2016 standards you're living in the past and calling us infidels for evolving past this barbaric mentality

ftfy. you fuck children, and use the logic of a pedophile who lived 2K years ago to justify why you continue to do it today. you're entire religion is stuck 2K years in the past.
>>
File: 1468878244091.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468878244091.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>700880066
Hahaha you stole that dubs bundy faggots quad dubs.
>>
>>700887025
He already said he did, bait elsewhere.
>>
File: mohammed.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mohammed.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
>>700884736
>The problem is that you are not asking questions that I can respond to
there is a question in both posts. I submit you cant respond to them because you don't have a good answer. the first one is still "why would you believe this nonsense?" You told us in your faggoty OP that you did not adhere to the doctrines just as other faithful people do not adhere to theirs. are you saying now that you do? or at least 99% of them putting your muslim brothers down as you proclaim this?

If you haven't noticed half the post in this thread are debating at what age its ok to start fucking children. Here's a third question for ya. this ones an easy one now. don't freak out: Is your belief system the one true and only correct belief system?
>>
>>700886476
>>700886510

Mary was 14 when she became pregnant with Jesus but no one gives shut over that, and lots of messed up situations happen in the Old Tesament. Idk, I'm an athiestfag, just thought this thread would be more interesting if we asked questions rather than tring to charge mohamed with stat rape 1400 years after the case.
>>
Are you now or have you ever been a member of an organization deemed a terrorist group by a Western government?
>>
oh look it's this thread again... fuck off dude it's the 5th one today
>>
File: 1414757054873.png (269 KB, 460x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414757054873.png
269 KB, 460x415
>>
also am muslim. more focused on tryna revive grunge..
>>
File: 3970_51883.jpg (53 KB, 600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3970_51883.jpg
53 KB, 600x900
>>700885755
Sharia is a good thing in general, however the interpretation of some of the rules and punishments should be done with modern contexts.

>>700885764
Steam lol?

>>700885841
There is really no discussing with people like you. Spain is a European country, age of consent 16. Spanish Criminal Code Article 183.

>>700885900
Before judging what kind of image I am portraying understand that these are my opinions and interpretations. Secondly, understand that my opinions and stances are well researched academically and through religious schools of thought throughout the world in many mosques, in many continents and countries. Lastly, I have studied philosophy and religion (many different ones) congruently with my field of work throughout my life. I have experience.

I invite you to read my responses and get to know me before judging me.

I know a lot about the history of Aisha's marriage. What I stated is accurate. I stated that the actual age is unknown but according to belief by Sunni's she was 9. This is a fact. Sunnis believe she was 9.

I had to Google who that was. I have no particular opinion.

>>700886252
People love making defamatory comments because they realize I do not fit their mold. Plasticity of the brain takes energy that some people are not used to using.

>>700886366
nice dubs. Surprised? Islam is the 2nd largest religion.
>>
>>700880899
>gone through puberty
>6 years old
top fucking kek
>>
>>700879470
Oh gawd, you're going to get the Trump dick riding war Hawks fired up now. Thx.
>>
>>700887281
WOW, you mean Mary was 8 YEARS OLDER THAN AISHA WHEN MOHAMMAD FUCKED HER?!

So even using the standards of Jesus' day (i.e. the same time Mohammad lived), he's STILL considered a pedophile. Thanks for clearing that one up, anon.
>>
>>700887593
I guess, heres my steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/bighatlogan
>>
the riffs imams are able to do while reciting quran are more soulful than gospel riffs and tonality. fucking beautiful
>>
>>700887980
>http://steamcommunity.com/id/bighatlogan
That was unwise OP
>>
>>700886390
>Lol did you understand that quote? It has nothing to do with what we are talking.
You can pray all you want, follow or not follow commandments but as Allah says, you have no faith (you are not a moslem) until you make mohammed judge in all things.
>for those who don't know, mohammed is the perfect example of a moslem, says Allah, so whatever mohammed said, or did, or said a moslem should do, id perfect and well studied and written down. Mohammed is the guide for moslem life.
So mohammed fucks 9 year old girls, then it's cool.
So mohammed says fighting (as in fighting) is prescribed for you, then fighting is prescribed.
So mohammed says he wishes he could be martyred for allah, rise up and be martyred again, and be martyred for allah and rise up and be martyred again, then buddy you best get to fighting and being martyred.
>>
>>700888077
I aint op, and they cant do shit with my steam.
>>
>>700887980
Comments

SuckMeSideways Sep 23, 2015 @ 11:37am
Forgot to say, he's one of them fucking anime freaks, into henti and all that shit. Needs shooting.

tgdog (Kirkham Gamer) Sep 23, 2015 @ 11:37am
1st class bellend

Shaker baker Sep 23, 2015 @ 11:36am
This person, if you can call it that, is just the most vile sick twisted thing to exist combined with the fact that it is a cheater also.. avoid it like the plague or in fact more than the plague that would be better for you than 40 minutes in a game of CS or Dota with this.

SuckMeSideways Sep 23, 2015 @ 11:32am
One of the sickest people I've played with in CS. He's basically a social reject with no useful like skills other than csgo, basement dwelling virgin too. Yet to find a bigger cunt.

New Mouse Sep 19, 2015 @ 4:30pm
Hacker + VAC BAN

Skillz^^ Aug 28, 2015 @ 6:47pm
OMG HACKER VAC BANNNNNNNNN VALVE IS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>this is good stuff, brony
>>
>>700887593
I have no idea how you're missing the point this hard, unless you're actively trying to.

You cannot justify fucking a 9 year old using this logic. You need to rethink your approach. Everyone EXCEPT Muslims agree on this definition. YOU are the odd ones out. 200 countries define your prophet as a pedophile, and you have not done a damn thing to prove it wrong. All you've done is walk yourself in circles and throw your hands up when you run out of shit to throw at the wall.

>Spain is a European Country
I know this because I told you that earlier.
>Age of consent is 16
I know this because I told you that earlier too. And 16 is STILL 8 years OLDER than Mohammads wife was. So using ANY European country to justify your stance is 100% fallacious. Everyone but you agrees that under the age of 14 IS A CHILD.
>>
>>700888178
Congratulations, you've discovered that extremism is the endpoint of logic. Shall we commence stabbing each other to death until we're homogeneous again now?
>>
>>700888528
I don't know, it depends. Did you kill or rape me BEFOREHAND? Because THEN the answers yes, apparently.
>>
>>700888463
Right, because as we all know, people dont lie or rage on steam.

Regardless, I could remove these any time but I had hoped people would see the comedy in them.


Also, yes I cheated in 1.6 because I was bored.
>>
Do you have Battletoads?
>>
>>700888463
And just to point a few things out, I have never had an anime picture, and "skillz^^" is a friend that has posted another obvious trolly comment before.
>>
>>700879470
if you dont pray everyday 4 times a day you are not a muslim
you are a millenial wannabe
>>
>>700887593
>Plasticity of the brain takes energy that some people are not used to using.
so says the moslem who follows a false prophet.
Mohammed believed that getting urine on your pants was a major sin
>>
>>700888528
>Congratulations, you've discovered that extremism is the endpoint of logic
What is extreme, exactly, about following the way of the perfect example of a moslem e.g. doing what the prophet mohammed did?
>>
>>700888780
good times
>>
>>700889573
But do you have it?
>>
>>700889679
I gave it to Rick
>>
Your not a dirty sand nigger. Your some bored skinny white boi talking shit.
>>
>>700886476
Actually 2016 is not the year of the lord. It's simply the marker for the birth year of Jesus.

>>700886555
nice trips.

Actually Jihad is internal struggle. The word jihad appears in the Q'ran more often pertaining to the internal struggle than for the external struggle. It is also stated that the foremost jihad is with the self.

The sword verses do not nullify the previous verses. Where do you get that?

I agree however that both the peaceful Muslims and Jihadi Muslims are Muslim. Yet they are applying the word of God differently. By Q'ranic definition an individual's Islam depends on their actions. God will be the one to judge that one's actions.

>>700886704
Some are. It is an individual's duty to make sure the religion is their for themselves, and not to benefit the pockets of some users.

>>700886753
Consider, where the threshold for an adult should be. What should be the defining factors?

>>700887020
Through DNA analysis we know they are from similar origins. Sephardi Jews and Arabs have very similar DNA and phenotypes.

Our languages also stem from the same roots. We write in the same directions. We both don't use the vowels. We have similar alphabets, with almost the same words for each letter.

I think there is sufficient evidence to believe that Islam does stem from Christianity and Judaism. I think it is also quite fair to believe that after 4000 years of Hebrew culture, that they had spread to most parts of the Gulf and their cultures and names had changed.

>>700887025
I do. 5 times a day equaling to about an hour. That's not all day every day. Why do I need to keep repeating this?

>>700887246
People have trouble reading, I don't know why people keep asking this.
>>
>>700880066
Oh shit wat up boi?!
>>
>>700889800
Why did you give to Rick? He's a tub o fuck. You should have gave it to chumlee.
>>
>>700879470
are you going to scream Alluh Ackbar or Fuck the normies when you blow up your explosive belt?
>>
>>700886390
>Islam stems from Christianity
The author of the Qur'an doesn't know that Miriam, the sister of Aaron and Moses, is a different person from Mary, the mother of Jesus (because their names are the same in Arabic).
>>
>>700890250
> when you blow up your explosive belt?
Technology has passed you by anon. now they use child drones and detonate them remotely
>>
>>700889465
Well as the other poster stated, Mohamed lead a holy war, had sex with children, and advocated for the death of a whole lot of people for many reasons (some just in my eyes) Among other things.

As also stated above, Mohammed was a perfect Muslim, and so to be a perfect Muslim one would have to follow in his footsteps and imitate his life and teachings flawlessly.

Therefore logical consistency and belief in Islam necessitates violence and other forms of what those who disagree would view as extremism.
>>
>>700889960
>where the threshold for an adult should be
IT SHOULD BE AT 14, SAYS EVERYONE BUT YOU FAGGOT. Its defining characteristics are defined as "age of consent", "marriageable age", "age of majority", etc. A child is defined as someone over the age of 14 MINIMUM who is aware of the consequences of their actions and old enough to make sexual decisions FOR THEMSELVES.

>not have those decisions made FOR them by an uncle or a brother who's tired of feeding them everyday
>>
Have you eaten bacon? Did you like it? If not, why not try it and then ask for forgiveness or something?
>>
>>700890431
im oddly ok with this.

>never met a kid who didnt need some c4 up their ass
>>
>>700890439
Well stated anon. But I would argue that those actions are not extreme to a moslem.
>which as you know is the problem.
I fell that calling it extreme hides the truth which is that those actions are just part of being a moslem and can be normally expected throughout the course of the day. Much like a newspaper delivery or amazon delivery, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for a moslem to decide to detonate your neighborhood bar, hich school play, or machete your face while you're walking the dog.
>>
>>700879470
>Remember we don't need to pray all day everyday to be muslims
so what we just have to take your word on this? There are Imams who say that literally missing a single prayer makes you not a muslim, and they're learned scholars of islam and have quranic verses to back up their claims.
Who the hell are you?
>>
File: 516084.jpg (265 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
516084.jpg
265 KB, 1366x768
>>700887247
Try to be less hostile. We are just talking. Moreover, you need to accept an answer if you want to have a discussion. If you disagree with a point state your disagreement and we will address it. Do not immediately jump to a different topic. I am replying to too many other people to be throwing this discussion all over the room.

My belief system, Islam, is analogous to many of the other belief systems. They are all analogous in practice, they all serve the same purpose. I can elaborate if you care, but I want to make sure we actually talk and we can learn from each other. I don;t want to waste my time if you are going to keep acting abrasive.

>>700887285
No.

>>700887373
Second actually.

>>700887567
All I know is Nirvana. But, power to you.

>>700887644
Sunnis believe she was 9 when the marriage was consummated. Most girls go through puberty between 10 and 13. Its a Gaussian and therefore some are before some are after. One of my friends only went through puberty when she was 17.

>>700887810
Actually 13-9 = 4 years older.

>>700888037
It does sound very prophetic.

>>700888464
What makes 14 the correct age of consent? What about 14 year olds that are super childish, should you have sex with them?

>>700888528
Some people are unreasonable to discuss with.

>>700888780
No lol ask GameStop.

>>700889057
5 times a day actually. And I do pray 5 times a day. i have addressed this so many time.s 5 times a day is equal to about an hour. This is not all day everyday.

>>700889465
Muslims do not worship the prophet.
>>
how much does a sex slave cost now a days? are you able to turn a profit?
>>
>>700891011
And I'm certainly not arguing with you about that, what I am saying is that virtually any system of belief that includes a concept of justice (all of them) eventually devolves to this point of "Gotta kill the people who disagree!"

All I'm saying is that Islam is not atypical in its violence in the name of ideology (for reference see any war or genocide in the history of ever) and that dogpiling OP for avoiding the fatal flaw of strict logical adherence is kind of pointless.
>>
>>700890268
What? Moses lived thousands of years before Mary. The Q'ran states this.

>>700890439
Mohammed was a perfect Muslim after his enlightenment. There are stories that say that Mohammed himself did not believe that he would go to heaven like some of the prophets before him for the actions of his life.

Muslims do not worship the prophet, it is a sin to worship him. We worship God.

>>700890521
Consider this then. If a girl is above the age of 14 but acts like she is 13. Should it still be legal?

>>700890546
Never tried bacon. Have eaten pork by accident when living in China. I tried my best to avoid it but the language barrier makes things really hard. I didn't know until much later. It was nothing special.

>>700891011
Do you really think this?

>>700891383
Why is this such a cause for confusion. Is the English reading level this low on /b/?

I stated you don't need to pray all day everyday to be Muslim.

The fact is Muslims need to pray 5 times a day for a few minutes each time. This equates to about 1 hour if the prayer is done very well. This is NOT all day every day. It is simply every day.

This should not be so complicated. Just read the thread and you'll see how many people asked this question.
>>
>>700891882
>Muslims do not worship the prophet.
Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
>>
>>700890439

Islam seems more badass than flowing Jesus and being a virgin forever.

I think maybe the virgins you get in Islam heaven are you guys
>>
Is it true that you can in no circumstances have anal sex with anyone?
>>
>>700891882
Assuming Aisha was 9 when Mohammad stuck his dick in her...

>14 - 9 = 5 years
>16 - 9 = 7 years
>18 - 9 = 9 years
Every country requires their daughters to be AT LEAST half a decade older than Aisha was when your pedophile decided to fuck her.

>every country defines mohammad as a pedophile except yours

honestly I can't phrase this any other way. Aisha was a child, according to the definitions of the entire fucking world.

>what makes 14 the correct age of consent?
If the definition of the word "child" was up for debate, what makes 9 the correct age of consent? What makes 12? Why would someone look at a girl who's still in elementary school and say to themselves, "I want to stick my dick in that right fucking now and Mohammad says its OK"? You're skirting around the biological argument of "a child is an adult after they reach puberty". Well biologically, we share 98% of our DNA with monkeys. That does not mean that it's OK to fuck a monkey, because a monkey is not sentient enough to make that decision for itself.
>>700892982
If a girl is above the age of 14, she is above the age of 14 and therefore legal in the country that defines 14 as the age of consent. I know 50 year olds who act like they're toddlers. Nice strawman, faggot.
>>
>>700887593
>Plasticity of the brain takes energy that some people are not used to using.
Not sure how dumb you are, but neuroplasticity has a clear age-dependent determinant.

Though you do not seem to understand what age is seeing you cannot answer the question about pedophilia properly.
>>
>>700892982
Nice try at avoidance. You must be pretty good ad avoiding the ugly truth that Mohammed is a false prophet.
Oh how about those missing verses on breastfeeding men that went missing after Mohammed's death? I thought that Allah himself would prevent the koran from being corrupted.
>>
File: 1441135554957.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441135554957.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
>>700879470
Honest question.
How do you feel about your people and culture used as pawns by the jew to invade and reduce white europeans to dust? Niggas are too stupid to realise theyre pawns. Are you? If so does it make you angry?
>>
>>700892160
Would not know.

>>700892229
It is pointless and it is a very low level consideration of the depth at which religion reaches.
>>
>>700879470
so you aren't a devout muslim? then you aren't muslim. You are shit
>>
>>700893155
Religious authority declared it was permissible to buttfuck a jihadi repeatedly so he could eventually hide enough explosives in there to blow up some infidels.

Not even kidding.

>MENA subject matter expert
>>
>>700892982
>There are stories that say that Mohammed himself did not believe that he would go to heaven like some of the prophets before him for the actions of his life.
How could gods own prophet not know god would accept him into heaven? Seems lame to me,
>>
File: 1472009790817.jpg (171 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472009790817.jpg
171 KB, 1280x960
>>700879470

OP I see you've given into the Asian master race. Be a good boy k
>>
>>700879470

OP, do you condemn the acts of Hamas?
>>
File: 1463427695834.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463427695834.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
>>700893108
UWot?

Christianity is just as metal if you look at it with strict logical adherence in mind, you'd have to be DEUS VULT ing around everywhere and stoning and burning, just the same as Islam.

>LELnotV1rg3nIgotUgudM8
>>
>>700892982
>Do you really think this?
I see it in the news daily. Allah Akbar!
>Just good moslems fighting in the way of allah. Moslems slay and are slain right?
>>
>>700893691
Fuck off JIDF maybe hamas would stop if you stopped invading them.
>>
File: 1470881141494.jpg (198 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470881141494.jpg
198 KB, 1000x1500
>>700893703

Yes just like spiders.

I hate people telling me not to kill spiders as though spiders don't kill and are pacifists. I am become Karma, bringer of justice.
>>
Did the Jews kill Jesus?
>>
>>700892982
Could you elaborate on the pre/post enlightenment Mohammed?
>>
>>700893514
...islamic religious authorities actually CONDONED gay sex for the sake of murder? wow.
>>
Drop Islam if you have any dignity. It is a cancer and it must be eradicated, no holds.
>>
>>700879470
How many wives do you have and how old was the youngest when you married?
>>
>>700894155

Yeah it had to be them because the messiah sacrifice was for the Jews.

How Abel sacrificed their own stuff for themselves. Jesus 'saving everyone' was an afterthought, he was for the Jews primarily.

If you believe the stories, that is
>>
>>700879470
How many kids have you married?
>>
File: laughinginfreedom.jpg (80 KB, 736x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughinginfreedom.jpg
80 KB, 736x556
>>700894538
None, apparently.
>>
File: 1471977053880.jpg (75 KB, 500x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471977053880.jpg
75 KB, 500x380
>>700894538

As many kids as you've had
>>
>>700894373
There will be a second Holocaust, primarily composed of Muslims. We are tired of your shit, an extremist will come to power and sway the people to turn on the entire poppulation, even the innocent good hearted Muslims. Convert now. Be reasonable, a war is on the horizon my friend. Fear the reaper, drop your prophet, he will not save you from the mass eradication that is to come.
>>
>>700894663
>>700894693
Raped?
>>
>>700892993
Read the verse. Muslims do not worship the prophet. We worship God. Follow Mohammed and the word of God he has accepted before the others.

>>700893108
Jesus is the second most prevalent prophet in Islam.

>>700893155
It is a sin. Similar to sodomy in Christianity.

>>700893194
Are you aware that before WW2 the age of consent in Spain was 12. And that during the French revolution it was 10. And that in US law it was 9 for a wife to accept dowry from her husband?

I do not know what the correct age of consent should be. I think it should be when people are ready to be self-sustaining adults, this changes through the generations and changes for each individual.

I think in modern times 16 is reasonable because people less than 16 cannot be expected to be self-sustaining or responsible adults.

However, in older times people were ready to be adults earlier. There is nothing complicated about farming or herding. I could have done that at 5. Therefore, puberty was used as a measure all around the world.

Are you happy person?

>>700893265
Neuroplasticity is not only age-dependent. It depends on so many factors, and many that we do not even know yet. For example, it was also shown that people in fields that challenged the brain had more activity during learning tasks than others in the brain. Suggesting the brain is reforming to learn the new task.

We can discuss neuro. That's part of my old research.

>>700893430
I do not think that Jews have a hidden agenda to destroy Europeans. I am not used as a pawn. I live my life freely in a way in which suits me. However, people of similar culture and religion to me are being manipulated for geo-political reasons. This is not news to any educated Muslim. It seems to only surprise Westerners.
>>
>>700895129

Define 'kid'
>>
>>700895129
OPs been trying to change the definition of the word "child" throughout this entire thread so he can justify fucking someone under the age of 14.
>>
File: Holy Rubics Cube.jpg (152 KB, 596x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Holy Rubics Cube.jpg
152 KB, 596x359
What's in the box?
>>
>>700895317
Not an adult.
>>
File: lolbama.jpg (35 KB, 500x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lolbama.jpg
35 KB, 500x383
>>700895317
Oh god, we've come full circle.
>>
>>700895216
Fucking kill yourself, sandnigger.
This has to b8.
>>
File: slayer live.jpg (204 KB, 769x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slayer live.jpg
204 KB, 769x537
>>
File: 1459221735387.jpg (95 KB, 720x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459221735387.jpg
95 KB, 720x478
>>
>>700895363
Googled for you, here you go.
>It is called the Kaaba, or "the cube." The Kaaba is built around a sacred black stone, a meteorite that Muslims believe was placed by Abraham and Ishmael in a corner of the Kaaba, a symbol of God's covenant with Abraham and Ishmael and, by extension, with the Muslim community itself.
>>
>>700895699

That's a Bible in Arabic
>>
File: 1469897987694.jpg (207 KB, 856x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469897987694.jpg
207 KB, 856x500
>>
File: 1469900191689.jpg (36 KB, 403x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469900191689.jpg
36 KB, 403x403
>>
>>700895732
That's hilarious!
>>
File: 1469900222141.png (516 KB, 610x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469900222141.png
516 KB, 610x464
>>700895821

Nice. Fine either way.

...

>Bible in Arabic

KEK
>>
>>700895216
Our people will pillage your lands and destroy your false idols, we will impregnate your women with the superior seed of the non Muslim as raise your boys to respect property and understand the concept of freedom and responsibility! Praise Jesus! Jesus is good! Yes! We will molest the foundations of your inferior society and rattle the core of your ignorant teachings! KABLAMOO!!!!! BAAAAAAAANNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISEJESUS, JESUSIS LOVE JESUS IS THE HOLY PROPHET, YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>700895216
>Are you aware that it was ok to fuck a 12 year old over 60 years ago?
>Are you aware that it was ok to fuck a 10 year old 300 years ago?

The punchlines when we ABANDONED those practices at LEAST half a century ago while you sit there raping our kids in the here and now. If you think 16 is reasonable, then you should write your local imam and ask them to rewrite the entire fucking Qu'ran.

>puberty is not defined as "physically able to pick up a pitchfork" either
>you will never be able to justify the islamic age of consent faggot
>you're using definitions the entire world abandoned thousands of years ago ON PURPOSE
>>
File: 1470229305803.jpg (103 KB, 400x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470229305803.jpg
103 KB, 400x600
>>700893483
Read the thread. What makes you say I am not devout.

Refer to: >>700883192

>>700893524
Guess he didn't want to spoil the ending.

>>700893589
I lived in China for some time.

>>700893691
I condemn the acts Hamas choose to use against Israel and in Lebanon. However, I do understand the position in which they are with very little other options. There are better ways they can achieve their goals, but peaceful solutions are harder than perpetuating war.

Hamas should have never been in power to begin with. Consider how Israel was a part of Hamas being elected.

>>700893701
Islam stems from Christianity. So I suppose this is true. However, is not the essential purpose of Abrahamic religions.

>>700894180
I am not a specialist. But, Mohammed only became a prophet after God spoke onto him, he was no different than any other human before this. He found enlightenment and then lived a better life afterwards.

>>700894451
0 wives. I am too busy for a wife at the moment.

>>700894538
None.

>>700895020
I'll just take a flight to China where I lived for some time. Not too worried, many countries are willing to pay me for what I do.
>>
File: 1469900381553.jpg (56 KB, 673x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469900381553.jpg
56 KB, 673x350
>>
File: 1469900475044.jpg (79 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469900475044.jpg
79 KB, 500x375
>>
>>700893890

I'm asking OP.

OP, do you condemn the acts of Hamas, who have sworn to exterminate all Jewish people?
>>
>>700896227
Good luck with that whole "affirmative action" thing, habeeb. You cannot get paid by anyone if the entire world hates your skin color/religion. You'll never get hired in the first place.
>>
>>700896227 fucking kill yourself with that almighty superior attitude of yours. Islam is fucked up man, cmon you have to see that you are your own man, convert already and join modern society..
>>
>>700896345

Ah, OP answered. Thanks.

That's all I wanted to hear. As far as I'm concerned the actions of Hamas are the lowest of all human actions.

If you are a true Muslim, you would be willing to concede that peace can be had, and you did.

So I have no problems with OP.
>>
>>700896182
Not that guy, actually just wandered through but...

You do know there's this whole big thing about Catholics and pedophilia right? Like... a BIG thing about it.

Just saiyan
>>
>>700896227
>Islam stems from Christianity
>except it doesn't whatsoever

Just because they were founded around the same time does not mean that they're related.
>>
>>700896227
What do you do, by the way?
>>
File: 1471853956374.jpg (137 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471853956374.jpg
137 KB, 608x1080
You define a child, because 9 should be considered a child in all circumstances. You cant justify that your religion basically does warship someone who was a major role in your scriptures that married a 6 year old and fucked a 9 year old. People in the middle east are poorer than Americans. Poor equals dumber. dumb equals believe in shit like this and the cat in the hat literally.

tldr: radical muslims and maybe some normal-esk ones can barley read and believe in cat in the hat
>>
>>700896747
And you DO know that we go out of our way to CONDEMN the actions of those pedophiles, right? We punish them on purpose for doing what OP is trying to justify right now.

That is the difference between the Middle East and the West. We condemn what they condone. Murder, rape, torture, jihad. We condemn all of that.
>>
>>700896759
That's some dense shit man. Islam literally stems from Christianity as in it accepts the teachings of Jesus and the previous teachings but believes that Mohammed was the next prophet sent by god after him.

Christianity and Islam also weren't founded at the same time.
>>
File: 1470231971148.jpg (143 KB, 835x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470231971148.jpg
143 KB, 835x1000
>>700895361
I actually do not really care about this argument. It is of very little interest to me or my life. In my context the age of consent should be at least 19. I think younger people should have sex with each other. But, if one is more than 19 years old he shouldn't go for anyone less than 19. We just aren't on the same playing field mentally. Maturity is important as a factor. i do not think 16 year olds are mature enough in today's standard. It's too easy to influence them.

>>700895363
>>700895673
>>700895918
A rock. The site is equally holy to Christians and Jews. The Saudi government is non-rightfully baring these other religious groups from accessing the holy site.

>>700895699
Desecrating the Q'ran, desecrates also the word of Jesus.

>>700895860
I giggled.

>>700896182
Actually in the Q'ran there is no age given. The figure of 9 is in Hadith. Which is not a holy text.


I do not think 16 is reasonable today. I think it should be 19. Read the first reply in this post.
>>
>>700897083
>lol i never cared the entire time
>183 posts in confirms that is a lie
>>
>>700895216

What I said:
>Not sure how dumb you are, but neuroplasticity has a clear age-dependent determinant.

>Neuroplasticity is not only age-dependent.
> only

Where did I say that is is only age-dependent? I am just saying your statement is bull shit. "not used to using" implies we have control over our this energy when brain elasticity is quite tremendously dependant on the age of the person.

>We can discuss neuro. That's part of my old research.

We can discuss but what you are discussing is not neuroscience, just blatant idiocy.

You call yourself Muslim, but I have a better understand of your religion from my unbiased textbook rather than your chalk full mouth which has only managed to confuse everyone.
>>
>>700896227
By being here I know you are not devout, by not killing every infidel you see I know you are not devout, by not praying three times a day I know you are not devout. Shall I keep going?
>>
allah and his bitch mohammed are not real
>>
>>700897027
>accepts the teachings of jesus
>as heresy
Just because it references those teachings does not mean that it follows them or incorporated them into a belief structure whatsoever. Islam is the exact opposite of Christianity, and when it was founded Mohammad told his followers "if you listen to that fucking guy over there, you deserve to be killed".
>=/= stems from
>= "references once or twice before condemning it completely..."
>>
>>
Do you support the notion that Abrahamic religions ought to pay reparations to the remaining old world faiths?
>>
File: 1470237316085.jpg (265 KB, 900x1278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470237316085.jpg
265 KB, 900x1278
>>700896561
People love money more than anything else. People would desecrate anything for money.

I'll be okay. My skills are particularly useful. I do not need affirmative action lol. Only a very small percentage of people can do what I do. China will have me back if the West kicks me out. However, I am very little concerned with that. Canada is a fine place.

>>700896566
nice dubs. I am my own man. I do not disagree with that. Consider this:

In general Abrahamic religions have a very interesting perspective on the struggle with the inner self. It states that humans have inert desires, these being detrimental (evil), in opposition it is our duty to do the hard thing and no succumb to these desires. To fight against these desires and urges to do the right things.

In day to day life. Immediate pleasures are easy to come by, however they are temporary and often leave you with more emptiness than well being. Long term achievements and struggles are those you will be proud of, things that will bring you fulfillment. This is amplified in the Q'ran compared to the Torah and Bible, this is the concept of jihad.

Muslims then believe that the most important thing one can do in his life is the liberation of the mind from the body. To free your spirit from these worldly acts, to understand the potential of the human as a thinking being and not just a vessel moving through time.

Many other religions in the East address these issues as well. Jainism is very interesting and I have studied it. It is actually very similar to fundamental Sufi Islam. I can keep going.

There's a lot of good in religion.

>>700896651
Ok. Have a good day.

>>700896759
Google Islam history please. 5 minutes of research at least.

>>700896776
Cancer research.

>>700897027
Some people don't want to learn.
>>
why are you so blind that you cannot see religion is not required to live a good life?

religion only breeds hatred.

imagine for a second that 'allah' doesn't/didn't exist now get the fuck on with being a good human!

so what if people are gay/female/drinking alcohol/smoking weed/ having fun and just generally getting the fuck on with their own lives. doing what they want to do.

you are livingion fear of punisment from a ficticious being.

it means nothing.

you live, you die. everything in between cannot matter. you no longer have it nor can you change it.

renounce your faith and make this world a better place.

we all have to live here together.

islam will never be anle to strike down every single non beliver.

the world has advanced far beyond the 'teachings' of religions.

wake up. be your own human.
or just blow yourself up.

religion allows weak people to feel less responsible for their own lives.

no body is coming to or going to save you. You are the only person who has control of you.
you have no real power over anything else and neither does religion.
>>
>>700897814
>actually used to be a muslim
try harder.
>>
shit sandnigga bait
>>
>>700897008
Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that.

America (And most of the rest of the West) is neck deep in a lot of fucked up shit right now. You can deny it if that's your thing, but it's a point of fact that America is right in the middle of murder, rape, torture, and a lot more war than any current Muslim "jihad" that is going on. American soldiers and private contractors murder civilians in other countries, we torture people in overseas prisons with no due process, and rape has certainly happened in both of these places.

If you REALLY condemned these things, you would be trying to address the issues from YOUR side first, rather than use it as an excuse to bitch about someone else doing the same.

By inaction, you sure as hell condone all those things.
>>
File: 1466935182136.jpg (151 KB, 960x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466935182136.jpg
151 KB, 960x697
>>700879470

Your picture is haram and you will both be stoned.

Also how do you justify Islam having more terrorists per capita than any other following.
>>
>>700879470
Is it true that the prophet Muhammad puts his dick in his sleeve so when you shake his hand you're actually shaking his dick?
>>
I hate islam. You and the lefties are the cancer of this world.
>>
How important are the old testament stories? Are they read frequently?
>>
>>700896227
Hey OP, another Muslim reporting in, I disagree. There are 70 sins that you must avoid. Its not just about the five pillars.

We cant say who is and isn't perfect, but adhering to at least the basics is necessary.
>>
File: 1464208010155.png (109 KB, 285x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464208010155.png
109 KB, 285x305
>>700898078
>neck deep in a lot of fucked up shit right now
How descriptive. By that standard, every country is doing "fucked up shit right now". Way to generalize, faguette.

>Point of fact that America is right in the middle of murder, rape, torture, and a lot more war than any current Muslim "jihad" that caused our response in the first place
ftfy. Americas doing the heavy lifting against ISIL while you faggots get raped and tortured to death in your own homes.
>American soldiers murder civilians
YOU MEAN SOLDIERS ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE?! My god man, I thought they were just there to see the local nightlife! Every soldier kills people, faggot. Welcome to the entire nature of warfare.
>You'd try to address the issues from your side first
We do, that's why its fucking illegal to do you retard. That's why we press charges, imprison, fine, and fire these pedophiles once we find out what they did. Those are called "consequences", anon. Go ahead and google what that word means, I'll wait.
>By inaction
Suing/firing/forcing them to leave the church is, by its very definition, an action we take to STOP them from doing that.

pic related, try harder i know you can do it
>>
>>700897260
I just reply when people ask questions. I'll reply to anything reasonable.

>>700897409
Your right, my mistake I am reading and replying quickly. I was mainly referring to the correlation between plasticity and intellectual activities. People who use their brains often have more ease in learning. It is very age dependent. But, I doubt /b/ is filled with people >40 years old.

I have studied many religions, philosophies and schools of thought in different countries. I know what I am talking about.

Why is it that because I don't fit your cookie cutter mold of what a Muslim is as you have in your brain, you then call it chalk-full mouth?

>>700897564
It's actually five prayers a day, which I do. If you do not even know what the basics of Islam are how can you make judgments about who is devout?

>>700897610
Mohammed was most likely real.

As was told onto Moses, which is in the Torah, the Bible and the Q'ran. God is as he is, he is everything that is, has been and is not. Some Christians have misinterpreted this. A Jewish philosopher said that once you start to define God you have already placed too many boundaries onto the entirety that God is.

Is this not reasonable?

>>700897630
God does not stutter. The word of God that was spoken through all the prophets is of equal significance. Jesus' word is as important to Muslim's as Mohammed's word. We worship God, and only God. Therefore, any time God has spoken upon an individual we respect that word.

>>700897785
Reparations are a touchy subject. We can think about this if you really care.

I do think people of Middle-eastern (Jewish, Christian, Muslim, ...) should understand the wrongs they have and continue to commit under the veil of religion.
>>
>>700898078
>a lot more war than any current Muslim
>except the entire Islamic Caliphate
whew lad. swing and a miss.
>>
religion only serves to control the weak and keep them weak.

prople are scared. they don't know what is going to happen, ever.
this is where religion jumps in and says 'hey we have the answer' so the weak cling to that because they have nothing else that seems to have enough meaning to hold on to.

relgious people are weak, close minded people.

i can accept and learn from relgious ideals but I don't have to devot my life to it, just take the best bits and the rest is up to me. I couldnt care less about what happens when I die and neither should you. and if you care that mich about it just kill yourself now, save the torment and restriction your religion imposes on you and go straight to paradise.
>>
>>700898940
>We worship God and only God
Explains why you refuse to depict Mohammad whatsoever. If the prophet never mattered, then you wouldn't be here following HIS interpretation of the message we ALL received.

In other words-- If the prophet does not matter, then his message (the Quran) does not matter either.
>>
>>700897926
You can live a moral life without religion. Its entirely possible. But you must admit there must be some knowledge buried in thousands of years of religious practice. There is much good that can be brought with religion. Some even scientifically backed. I can elaborate on this as I did a neuro study pertaining to this.

Has the world advanced far beyond religion?

Try to stay concise I cannot address all this at once.

>>700897959
What did you write. I cannot know what you are referring to when you reply to a post in which I replied to many people.

>>700898215
What do you define as a terrorist?

>>700898306
Never met him.

>>700898348
What makes you hate it?

>>700898439
The Q'ran should be read repeatedly as many times as one can. One shoudl read the Q'ran beginning to end. Therefore, the old testament based verses are read just as often as any other verse.

>>700898539
This is true. However, in the Q'ran it states that sinners can be forgiven. To be forgiven you must only adhere to the submission to God. Any human can find the right path.
>>
>>700899291

not op

yep none of it matters.

try to think and do for yourself.
you are the only one who can.

no one can control you unless by force or indoctrination bit when these apparent forces don't exist what is there really to stop you? except those stupid insane ideas your religion has taight you, in your head. YOUR head, YOUR mind which ONLY YOU have any real control over.
>>
File: pic_88_big.jpg (43 KB, 500x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pic_88_big.jpg
43 KB, 500x481
>>700898940
No, I realise Muslims are not cut cookies, I know other people who are Muslims I call your mouth full of chalk because you confuse the fuck out of me, fumble with words, and cannot construct your thoughts into what you are trying to say well at all. I will give you that your prophet is not a pedophile, but you did not convince me, other people did.
>>
This thread just confirms my other experiences with muslims. All they do is deflect answers, change the subject, and claim you are taking things out of context.

What a fucking joke. Islam is a cancer on humanity. All organized religion is a cancer, but Islam is the worst kind of cancer.
>>
>>700899828
>What do you define as a terrorist?

Any individual/s who's aim is, through violence or threat thereof, to disrupt or interfere with the normal wellbeing of a target society, especially for religious or political purposes.

Eg any of these cunts
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
>>
>>700898814
Yes, most countries are indeed doing fucked up shit. Generalizations aren't necessarily wrong.

By the way, from what I've seen, Russia is the one doing the heavy lifting. America is mostly trying to arm other random fucking extremists to fight the other extremists we armed to fight the previous extremists we armed.

And sure, nature of warfare, let's just see where the logical conclusion to a steady scaling up of firepower used in war, combined with the slaughter of innocents... oh, right, it fucks over EVERYONE.

And I'm sorry, but Americans have no fucking clue what consequences are, we've shown it over the past few decades especially. We're the land of instant gratification.

And I wasn't talking specifically about pedophiles, you're the one hanging onto that argument like it means something. It was an example; if you want a good example of American inaction, look at the political circus taking place.
>>
File: asian-girls-3.jpg (35 KB, 500x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asian-girls-3.jpg
35 KB, 500x720
>>700899020
By frequency the USA has more.

>>700899142
I agree with some of this. If this brings you happiness and positivity then all the power to you.

However, In general Abrahamic religions have a very interesting perspective on the struggle with the inner self. It states that humans have inert desires, these being detrimental (evil), in opposition it is our duty to do the hard thing and no succumb to these desires. To fight against these desires and urges to do the right things.

In day to day life. Immediate pleasures are easy to come by, however they are temporary and often leave you with more emptiness than well being. Long term achievements and struggles are those you will be proud of, things that will bring you fulfillment. This is amplified in the Q'ran compared to the Torah and Bible, this is the concept of jihad.

Muslims then believe that the most important thing one can do in his life is the liberation of the mind from the body. To free your spirit from these worldly acts, to understand the potential of the human as a thinking being and not just a vessel moving through time.

Many other religions in the East address these issues as well. Jainism is very interesting and I have studied it. It is actually very similar to fundamental Sufi Islam. I can keep going.

>>700899291
The Q'ran is the message of God spoken through Mohammed. Mohammed and all other prophets are well respected, as well as all other humans.

Strictly speaking Muslims should not draw any of God's creations. That's why most of Islamic art focuses on motifs and geometrical art.

Drawing prophets is forbidden because it brings idolatry which is a sin. We want to remember the prophet's for the message they spoke by God and not by their image or anything idolizing.
>>
>>700900057
Well if were to follow Islamic logic, YOURE not supposed to think a damn thing unless your imam just told you to. According to muslims, they had no control over what they do in their shit part of the world.

>omg you invaded and ruined it for all of us!
You flew a fucking plane into one of our buildings.
>omg you guys left guns behind!
No one forced you to use them.
>omg you created a power vacuum!
No one told you to put those religious extremists in charge, and no one told you to let them get all the guns we left behind.

tl;dr its not americas fault that muslims cannot run a country properly without threatening to nuke the entire planet if they dont convert to the teachings of a pedophile.
>>
1. How many times a day do you pray? This way I know if Sunni or Shia.
2. Where did the white camel stop with Ali?
3. Do you believe in the Mahdi? If so who is he? (Test to see how.much you know about your own religion)


I'll ask more if I think you got these down
>>
>>700899828
Is it true the prophet Muhammad shitposts on 4chan?
>>
File: 1470874208821.gif (1 MB, 340x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470874208821.gif
1 MB, 340x216
>>700897630

Yeah you're right they're opposites.

Islam is the religion of peace and Christianity is the religion of evil.

How to deal with nonbelievers in the Koran:

>(4/140) And it hath been revealed to you in the Book that when ye hear Allah´s revelations being disbelieved in and mocked at, sit not down with them until they plunge in a discourse other than that; for, then, ye would surely become like them.

The Bible: Colossians, chapter 3, verse 22:
>Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing the Lord. Whatever your task, work heartily…

The new testament promotes slavery of all non Jews while Islam just says go away and come back later when people mock Islam.

<3 Islam religion of peace
>>
File: asian-girls-24.jpg (58 KB, 500x753) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asian-girls-24.jpg
58 KB, 500x753
>>700900292
It's my third language. I'm trying my best.

>>700900482
What about the USA? Did they not invade Vietnam and through violence or threat thereof, to disrupt or interfere with the normal wellbeing of a target society for political purposes?

>>700900057
Nihilism is interesting philosophy.

>>700900376
We are just discussing.
>>
>>700901093
>What about the USA? Did they not invade Vietnam

Yes, and it resulted in some of the largest protests this nation has ever seen. Where is the large scale protest by so called "moderate muslims" over islamic terrorism? We eventually pulled out of the war because the public would no longer tolerate it.
>>
File: 1471828673678.jpg (199 KB, 750x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471828673678.jpg
199 KB, 750x427
>>700901615
>moderate muslims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq5YTKmjR8&index=2
>>
File: back to reddut.jpg (141 KB, 717x880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back to reddut.jpg
141 KB, 717x880
>>700900627
>Russias the one doing the heavy lifting
Oh good, so we're NOT killing as many people as another country is. So your entire point is completely moot now. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and everything, too. What a shame.
>Americans have no fucking clue what consequences are
Just like you have no fucking clue where you're at right now. Pic related.
>I wasn't talking specifically about pedophiles
I was, and you're responding to a conversation that was VERY SPECIFICALLY about pedophiles.

read more, shitpost less.

>>700900684
>by frequency
Yeah, THATS the stat that matters. ISIL isn't bombing anyone. RIGHT NOW. But tell that to the thousands of people they've killed in the last 3 years. I'm sure their families will be comforted to hear that their loved ones life doesn't matter anymore because it didn't happen right here and now.
>>
>>700901093
>What about the USA?

Political purposes? Maybe. Because vietnam disagreed with a 2000 year old man in a book? No.

Either way it's not a comparison, one was a war the whole world knew was going on, not a string of disjointed surprise attacks on expecting civilians.
>>
>>700900742
You do not need to listen to an Imam. Only the Q'ran.

Why did the USA attack Vietnam? Why did the USA cause the overthrow of secular Iranian government? Why did USA fund Al-Qaeda to fight the Soviets giving power and prevalence to a terrorist group? Why did the USA attack and topple Iraqs dictator but not the countless others around the world?

>>700900830
1. 5, i am Sunni. But, this is very little important to me.
2. Don't know.
3. Yes, Judgement day will come upon us.

>>700900949
Neither are religions of peace or violence. They are simply religions.
>>
>>700901093
Listen very closely faggot--

We admit when we fuck up. Vietnam, and Iraq; we have openly admitted that those were MISTAKES and we've tried to REPAIR the damage we did every time. We feel bad about killing innocents, you do not. And you use our PAST mistakes to justify your CURRENT murdering spree. Its apples to oranges every single goddamn time.
>>
did you ask for a MAC truck for christmas so you can kill infidels?
>>
>>700899828

of course there is knowledge 'buried' in there. there is knowledge buried in spiderman comics, i don't feel i need to devot my life to it. restricting my own abilties and thoughts to comply only with what I or another can 'make out' of these texts

every life is equal.
one life cannot be worth more than another.
yet relgious teachings tell us that this is not true.

humans require only basic nessesities really. nutrition and companionship the rest is distraction.

we shouldnt be telling people how to live (the way relgion seems to think it should)
we should just live together, happy. if badness shows its face then goodness should bond together against it. if this happened for long enough badness could mot exist. corruption, extortion, greed. all exist because are constantly reminded that 'there is something better'.
fuck that. live for now, live for you, live for everyone else and they will do the same.

but alas thousands of years of bullshit 'teaching' has taken us far beyond this.

all we can do now is start now.
forget jealousy, fuck what everyone else is doing and get on with what YOU are capable of, not hatbothers have. if goodness could prevail it wouldnt matter what others had because they would share it.

I hate relgion. I HATE relgion only.
>>
>>700902161
>Its apples to oranges every single goddamn time
It's almost like you are trying to have a logical discussion with somebody who has an inherently illogical belief in the supernatural.
>>
File: venn diagram.png (28 KB, 754x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
venn diagram.png
28 KB, 754x526
How was it like living in China considering their tradition is the complete opposite of yours?
>>
File: 1470937334818.jpg (39 KB, 335x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470937334818.jpg
39 KB, 335x392
>>700901726

> thousands they've killed

USA alone had brought the deaths of 70,000+ innocent civilians in Iraq. Isis are angels compared to the multicultural teenage rapists you call the 'US army'

The chickens are coming home to roost your dollar will collapse and China will rule over all of us niggers
>>
>>700900949
>quote from the bible condoning slavery
>2016
>Slavery is outlawed in almost every country in the world now.

Just because its written in a book doesn't mean you have to follow it word for word. And just because your book tells you to fuck a 9 year old doesn't mean that you STILL have to do it 2K years later. You CHOOSE to still do it. Gigantic fucking difference.
>>
>>700879470

why do you pray so often? get a job
>>
>>700902105
on a scale of pork to muhammad, how much allah do you akbar?
>>
File: fbi (1).jpg (51 KB, 974x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fbi (1).jpg
51 KB, 974x269
>>700902570
>ISIS are angels
>burning children alive in acid, raping their own daughters, killing their own mothers, and killing every christian they find
>pic related
>>
File: B_26MY5XAAE-BzK.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B_26MY5XAAE-BzK.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>700901615
Muslim countries are doing way more than protesting. They are in full out civil wars against these terrorists. Is that not enough of a protest?

>>700901726
ISIS killed thousands of Muslims. barely 500 non-Muslims. I don't get your point.

>>700901887
It is a comparison. USA committed evil for absolutely no reason for a political agenda. As a result many people died, over 1 million civilians died.

The whole world knows about ISIS. What's your point?

Napalm wasn't an attack on civilians, or agent orange?

Why can't we just agree that all people are capable of evil. All groups of people are responsible for atrocities. Killing unless for self-defense then it is unethical.
>>
>>700902105
No opinion on Ali? Interesting for a Shia...but okay

Which school of jurisprudence do you follow? I know you are Jafari, but do you follow Usuli or Akhbari?

Do you wear green? You should know what I mean.

Do you celebrate Assurance?

Shukran. I am not Arab nor Muslim, but for specific reasons I spent half my life studying it and spending time throughout the Islamic world.
>>
>>700879470
Any tips, for a non muslim, on picking up muslim chicks?
>>
File: 1470941682465.jpg (43 KB, 460x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470941682465.jpg
43 KB, 460x345
>>700902875

Butthert fag :p
>>
>>700903143
Ashura.
>>
>>700903060
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-death-toll-18-800-killed-iraq-2-years-u-n499426
>U.N. monitors recorded at least 55,047 civilian casualties as a result of the conflict between Jan. 1, 2014 and Oct. 31, 2015, with 18,802 people killed and 36,245 wounded, it said.

Either you're arguing that the US has a higher body count in the Iraq War than ISIL does right now, or you're arguing that Muslims got it worse than the Christians they're beheading on camera over there. Which retarded point are you trying to pass off as educated reasoning skills?
>>
>>700903149
Yes. First be real and yourself. Be honest and show that you don't hold contempt. Be willing to understand her point of view and make sure to tell her she is fatima.
>>
>>700903060
>Muslim countries are doing way more than protesting. They are in full out civil wars against these terrorists. Is that not enough of a protest?


What an absolute bullshit way to try to spin it. They are fighting over which authoritarian warlord will rule them next.
>>
>>700903060
>Full out civil wars against these terrorists
>using the armaments the US is sending to you

Either we're sending free guns to terrorists and causing the war to happen, or we're sending aid to the rebel groups who are fighting to take back your country for you. It cannot be both.
>>
>>700903532
Got it, and do you think the fact I'm an atheist will be a show stopper?
>>
File: B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>700902161
Muslims condemn the actions of ISIS. We have less control over their actions than Americans have over their government. Yet the American government continues to perpetuate evil.

>>700902295
Try to set the hatred aside for a moment. Try to be open minded. Don't jump around to much please I am replying to many people, so let's focus on one thing at a time. I am interested in your views, I agree with most of them.

Let's start here, do you think that in modern time we have sufficient knowledge to mend all the ailments that life brings?

>>700902435
Common man. I have addressed this. Just read the thread.

>>700902535
Chinese tradition is much more similar than you would think to African culture. Moreover, there are more Muslims in China than most Muslim countries. Muslims have lived in China since the early ages of Islam. I saw a Q'ran trabscribbed in Arabic by a Chinese traveler who went to Mecca in the year 800 and brought it back to South Yunnan, a Muslim part of China.

China was great. I had a lot of fun. learned a lot.

I can go on about the similarities and differences if you care.

>>700902766
I have 1 hour a day that i can dedicate to prayer spread out across 5 times. This means during a work day I usually have 3 prayers. I can use 30 minutes of my day to pray rather than take coffee breaks.
>>
>>700904080

>take back your country for you

Wouldn't every had to happen if it wasn't for your intervention. There is no 'take back'there is install a proxy government as excuse
>>
Whats it like to be in isis
>>
>>700904104
No. It depends on the girl however. But at least respect her religion and don't make so much of it, it becomes uncomfortable.
>>
>>700904302
>intervention
Wouldn't have happened if you hadn't flown two jumbo jets into one of our most highly populated buildings, either. Is it really so surprising that when you kick a hornets nest, they actually sting you for it? Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. And when you threaten to bomb the rest of the world for not practicing the same religion you do, eventually someones going to take your threats seriously and try to stop you from doing that. Especially when you try to bomb everyone else, AFTER we leave you there to do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO DO. We pull out, you start talking about killing some more people. Lather rinse repeat, story of the last 40 fucking years.
>>
>>700904364

Like doing all the things 4 chan fantasizes about minus the gay stuff.

I'm surprised more of you here aren't Muslim
>>
The Qur'an 24:31 states "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and keep covered their private parts, and that they should not show-off their beauty except what is apparent, and let them cast their shawls over their cleavage. And let them not show off their beauty except to their husbands... "
How do you justify the pictures you post, not complaining mind you, please continue, just curious.
>>
>>700882168
Modern society defines it by hitting a certain age.In example US has children become recognized as adults at 18
>>
>>700904302
It depends on where you are from and the cultural tribalism that occurs there. It also depends on the ruling form of Islam as Sunni and Shia don't get along and one tends to marginalize the other depending on who is in power. However if you are in a place like Pakistan or Afghanistan tribal rule tends to out do traditional Islamic policy in some ways. Yet, it is all about the Sunni vs Shia fight for most of the middle east
>>
>>700905148
...yet cant buy beer.
Americans are dumb.
>>
>>700904298
>perpetuate evil
Which imam told you that? The one who lied to you about the Christian belief structure?

Muslims can condemn their actions all they want. Both groups are following the same ideology, one side is just full of bigger pussies than the other. The only moderation they practice is NOT killing people over it. Beyond that, they all agree that the person should've died in the first place.
>>
>>700904818
>All the things
Like what, anon?
>>
File: christiankillers.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
christiankillers.webm
3 MB, 720x480
Answers


Waiting.....
>>
File: B70M8IPCIAAcGpv.jpg (38 KB, 480x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B70M8IPCIAAcGpv.jpg
38 KB, 480x720
>>700903143
I am Sunni. I wrote this. Therefore, I would most likely not be Jafari, and am not Jafari. Those schools of thought are Shi'a. I am Sunni. Moreover, these denominations are very little interesting. Who cares?

Wearing green because the prophet wore green? No, I do not really like most greens because I am a bit color blind. I prefer blues. In my country traditional clothes are all light blue. It looks really nice. I am from south of Morocco.

What do you mean by celebrate assurance.

A very good friend of mine also studied Islam and she is a Canadian born Chinese girl. Learning about anything is fascinating and a great way to grow yourself. The same way as I studied Buddhism in China.

>>700903149
Treat them like people.

>>700903456
ISIS is targeting Muslims tenfold their targeting of non-Muslims.

>>700903672
Some are fighting for the liberation of their country. What else can they do? In your eyes its damned if they fight, damned if they don't.

>>700904080
Not my countries. Nothing to do with me.

i don't get what your point is.

>>700904104
Probably not for most.
>>
>>700904807

> If you flew two

Have you not read the news lately? Iraq had nothing to do with that just like they had no nuclear weapons. You were the aggressor and there was not massive protest against the slayings.

> after we leave you alone

What are you taking about? There would be no Obama bin Laden if not for the destruction of Iraq.

You silly Europeans should have never divided the ottoman empire, should have just ruled them but you were all too greedy and brought destruction with you.

Now karma is spilling into your country and you reap what you sow.

So get buttraped and rage fggt
>>
>>700905263
I
True Islam stares that all people of the book (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) are to be treated with respect and killing any of them is haram.
>>
>>700905317

Fuck loli Fuck beasts kill gays etc you know just browse the catalog
>>
Are you hot as fuck
>>
>>700904807
The USA intervened in Middle-eastern countries way before 9/11.

>>700905263
You don't think that America has committed any evil?

>>700905327
Do you think they are strong and organized?
>>
OP. Are you all fine being part of a death cult?

Are you done being part of an ideology that systematically shits on democracy and civility at every turn?
>>
>>700905382
>targeting muslims tenfold than non muslims

a
g
a
i
n

Either we're talking about who's getting it worse over there, or we're talking about how many people TOTAL have been killed thus far. Respond to me when you PICK ONE.
>>
>>700879470
Do you think it is ok for gay people to be stoned to death? Why or why not?
>>
File: BlIvXAvIEAAdc6n.jpg (34 KB, 473x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BlIvXAvIEAAdc6n.jpg
34 KB, 473x720
>>700905518
Agreed.

>>700905755
nice dubs. I'm just normal.
>>
>>700905834
>death cult
Hello Tony!
>>
>>700905794
>9/11 happened in 2001
>40 years ago is 1976
whew lad.
>>
>>700905794
Not strong or organized. Just a representation of an everyday Muslim.
>>
>>700879470
sawse?
>>
>>700906051
Its true though, the us armed the taliban to fight the russians.
>>
>>700905396
>There would be no Osama Bin Laden if not for the destruction of a country we invaded AFTER he claimed responsibility for 9/11

1/10 heres your final (You)
>>
>>700904298

ofcourse we have suffcient knowledge.
the problem is that we are all too acustomed to the greed and the badness that revolves around aquiring what greed requires to thrive.

whats for sure though is no relgious book has the capacity to do this.

i missed one earlier but i stand by it
all humans need is nutrition, companionship and something to do.

relgious texts only confuses this and rally prople against each other.

think about what the world was like 2000 years ago, people where much further away from each other and couldnt have much knowledge of other civilisations.

but when these civilizations did start to meet each other instead of sharing knowledge they seeked to destroy these other civilizations because of what their 'gods' taught them.

i still hate religion (not religious people)
it is unchanging and flawed. this is where the problem lies. we are older and wiser now yet we rest on these ancient ideas to live our lives because we are scared... of fictious good-preaching-yet-seamingly-unforgiving-unless-we-comply gods.

the logic is flawed
>>
File: 1471741944866.jpg (21 KB, 361x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471741944866.jpg
21 KB, 361x391
>>700880066
my eyes have seen the glory
>>
File: Bu-VxIXIMAAHV6I.jpg (61 KB, 489x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bu-VxIXIMAAHV6I.jpg
61 KB, 489x750
>>700905857
People killed obviously. I don't think there is much worse than death.

>>700905861
No. I do not care what two people do if it brings them happiness and wellbeing without affecting my life or their community.
>>
>>700905382
Sorry I thought you said Shia. Which school of jurisprudence do you follow?

Nevermind then about Ashura.

It would make sense being from Morocco not having an opinion on Ali and the camel then. If you were from the Arabian Peninsula you would most certainly have an opinion.
>>
File: ACTUALLY.png (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ACTUALLY.png
24 KB, 200x200
>>700906227
so in effect, the point you were TRYING to make right now is pic related and literally nothing else.
>>
>>700882009
actually pedofillia is attraction to PRE-pubesant people
>>
>>700906240

So you admit Saddam did nothing wrong and should have not been wrongly invaded, even Trump knows this.

And now you complain about Iran, lol, wonder why they're such a problem when you kill their enemy
>>
>>700906486
Wasn't even the samefag
>>
>>700879470
Biggest question: Why? It's $CURRENTYEAR, why are you still religious?
>>
>>700906431
Ok so if we're talking about totals, then their religious denomination does not matter what so fucking ever. So it doesn't matter if the final tally includes more muslims than non muslims. The total is all that matters, and right now the final score for the US in Iraq is something like 150K. The total for ISIL is now a little more than HALF of that. The only thing you have to be proud of is that you're accomplishing in 3 years what it took us 10 to do. Great job, I'm sure your mom would be proud of you if you didn't kill her last year for trying to flee the country.
>>
>>700906546
You can't even spell "pubescent" properly.
>>
File: 1471684245691.jpg (66 KB, 500x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471684245691.jpg
66 KB, 500x638
>>700906732
>>
>>700905100
Op, please answer this
>>
File: CDUTFqZWMAA3-SB.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CDUTFqZWMAA3-SB.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
>>700906051
Lol wut? Is this a serious reply?

>>700906052
By definition they are not.

>>700906182
Don't know sorry.

>>700906227
They did.

>>700906331
Again you are bringing up too many things simultaneously. Let's do one thing at a time please. Let's actually dissect something rather than gloss over random buzzwords.

You say that we have sufficient knowledge. Yet we still have severe issues with depression and mid-life crises. Do you agree these are a problem?
>>
>>700906867
that's the joke faggot
>>
>>700906732

You fucking neckbeard atheists are a still a minority get out in the world stop watching drunken peasants all day.

Islam is growing way faster than atheism in the first World Christians are still majority.

They're not leaving anytime soon
>>
>>700906934
Assuming the post it linked to is serious, then yes. READ.
>>
>>700906955
Well Islam is growing, because it's a join or die religion is it not?

Nearly everyone else is abandoning religion, except for MENA.
>>
File: 1466830306808.jpg (935 KB, 1195x1594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466830306808.jpg
935 KB, 1195x1594
>>700906946
>>
>>700879470
Why be a Muslim when you could just not be one?
>>
>>700906946
wow rude
>>
>>700906051

Actually there's been tons of conflicts going on before 9/11 since after ww1, where a bunch of countries get involved so kys
>>
Muhammad bring me dubs
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 73
Thread DB ID: 74862



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.